1/3 - 8/3 Sorrow's/Eredon/Ferguson's

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

So in actuallity how long were you able to hold all that? Just curious because Jeknar’s post shows us in the +300 range.

the screenshot showing +425 was taken at around 7:30-7:45 am when i first woke up. the rest were scattered thru the morning. when i logged off at around 11:30am-12noon we had less (somewhere between 200-300, i didn’t catch an exact number) but were still fighting… hopping map to map (all times in EST)

Cool. Wish I could operate on less sleep so I could wake up at 3-4am and try to counter you guys. But, alas, my work doesn’t like it when I sleep at my desk :P

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Sorry guys, I was playing alphabet soup with all the acronyms and forgot to say I was “ET”. Thanks for the info though! Hopefully I can put it to good use.

in WvW

Posted by: RaGe KaGe.7031

RaGe KaGe.7031

It’s a variety, a lot of CoSA, KING, a few from PvP. I’m not so worried about getting the people punished as I am getting the glitch fixed. It makes WvW pointless. Also if you notice on the timestamps at the top of the pictures, it took literally 15 seconds to get through the gate with no siege.

in WvW

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

in WvW

Posted by: Viada.7501

Viada.7501

Wow VIADA, we need to start a community fund to upgrade your computer. Such a good moment should not be subject to pixelation.

Thank you SF for Lowlands, it was time for me to get my Gift of Mastery and you came through by dying from my rifle.

Actually I have a very nice Asus 12GB gaming laptop but had the graphics turned down low to minimize lagging. But I’ve turned the graphics back to high so I promise the future pics will be much nicer!

I don’t need your funds for a new computer. However, if you want to start a fund to help me with upgrades and seige, I’d appreciate it!

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

I’m disappointed to see someone on our server do something like this. I only regret I wasn’t around to help try to figure out who did that. Spent all of yesterday doing that whole ‘PvE’ thing that’s supposed to fix the ’I’m broke because of Charged Lodestones’ problem.

I’ll definitely keep my eyes peeled though. It sounds like the new melee vs static objects “fixes” introduced some new “features” if you excuse the programming lingo

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.1965

Zen.1965

Anyone know what happened to the thread that was created regarding the exploit?

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

in WvW

Posted by: Qiko.2461

Qiko.2461

edit: see air response

ya guys should show it on youtube if possible.

Mesmer – HoD server

(edited by Qiko.2461)

in WvW

Posted by: Takerukun.8924

Takerukun.8924

On a semi-positive non-glitch related note, holy crap. Props to whichever KING mesmer that was in FC BL by Arah’s Hope a few minutes ago (it was a female Sylvari, not Seven Mirror). Mind you, I feel bad for my under-leveled ally that came in at the end. I don’t think he was expecting to get stomped in a 2v1.

But the overall fight was wonderful, thank you! I did not expect that fight to go for nearly that long, and the mutual agreement to a draw (?) was amazing.

I wish my skills were that awesome. Keep up the great fights!

[Yarr] Takeru Kagamine – Usually dead or dying
Ferguson’s Crossing
Probably lurking

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

/dramatic announcer voice

This morning… on “Wild Tyria”… the wily and elusive jump puzzle rat may have been sighted! During the frantic hectic crush of bodies of a garrison under siege, a brief flash of blue and the tag [ND] caught the corner of my eye. pounce! slash! in the midst of the mob, the scrap of blue went down. i look at my feet, surrounded by friend and foe… both alive and dead… and see that it was a male Sylvari, garbed and coifed in blue. i got the briefest of glances before he retreated to the safety of a waypoint, and my attention was dragged back to the siege at hand… but for a moment, i wondered. i have but a single image to compare to, so i have no way to know for sure, but could i?
/dramatic voice off

XD

Lol…Wow 95% of the time it says you are enjoying the comforts and safety of PvE areas. But since it was prime time for the server I guess you found safety in numbers.

a HAH! so it WAS you. XD

and to be fair… i’ve been powerleveling an alt via crafting lately… hence alot of time spent in LA. lately… but that time is hardly “95% of my playtime”

but keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better.

Lol…it could have been me not sure I spend so much time fighting in the front lines that I can’t be precise one one little encounter. I think you may be trying to paint an exaggerated explanation for the account though. Any one that spends most of the time in the front lines can tell you that there are times to fight and times to try to get to a fortified position before the enemy blocks the logistical route to defend.

There are plenty of people that fight beside me on my server that can testify about how many times I risk getting killed to try to res them before and enemy can finish them.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Caligare.7946

Caligare.7946

So I didn’t take much of a look into the album, because quite frankly, it didn’t show much. Here’s what we know on SF:

KING guild is one of the more respectable guilds. I would say you witness skill over exploit (mesmer/thief + TS). Personal opinion, but most of the KING vet’s are top notch players (for T8 standards).

The album showing a generic zerg at DB is hard to say. I do know of some tricky, and sneaky treb spot’s that are hard to ID (hint: supply camp) that can hit walls/gates.

I have to say that I’m not a fan of the witch hunt and outright crying of blood that I see from ET and FC about anything that MIGHT even resemble an exploit/hack/not fair. I understand that the resentment of this match-up is boiling to contention, but trying to generalize, and throw any server under the bus for what is assumption is just wrong.

Don’t get me wrong, if you do see anything that you might think is an exploit/hack, please feel free to report it (to Anet, not the forums). But until judgement has been made, don’t go generalizing and saying the ENTIRE server are bad people. It’s insulting. I expect the same behavior from all servers, SF, FC, and ET.

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

A server is made up of many different types of people. Can’t blame the many for the actions of a few. Can’t even blame the whole guild in general. There are no hard feelings and just following them around (like we did for the guild on our server that glitched) and /report spamming works. Although, following them around usually stops that kind of behavior / as does talking to them.

Most GMs don’t want their guild to look bad…. sort of cuts down on new recruits / people wanting to stay in the guild so anything like that gets handled pretty quickly if they’re running guild tags

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Such an outdated score post… Here is some actual points.

PS: Oh look, we’re outmanned!

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: tasaunders.3746

tasaunders.3746

At almost 2:30am EST, depending on which borderland you’re in, anybody can be outnumbered. I’d shrug too.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

At almost 2:30am EST, depending on which borderland you’re in, anybody can be outnumbered. I’d shrug too.

I’m at EB, but we are outmanned in all borderlands except Eredon’s.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Are the rest still back finishing off Ferg in their BL?

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Posted by: Fozzik.1742

Fozzik.1742

On a semi-positive non-glitch related note, holy crap. Props to whichever KING mesmer that was in FC BL by Arah’s Hope a few minutes ago (it was a female Sylvari, not Seven Mirror). Mind you, I feel bad for my under-leveled ally that came in at the end. I don’t think he was expecting to get stomped in a 2v1.

But the overall fight was wonderful, thank you! I did not expect that fight to go for nearly that long, and the mutual agreement to a draw (?) was amazing.

I wish my skills were that awesome. Keep up the great fights!

It was a female sylvari wearing tier 2 cultural armor?

I believe I fought that same mesmer at Gods… fantastic fight that lasted like five minutes or so…ending with my making one mistake and going down. /bow to whoever you are, that was fun, and a hard-fought victory for you. I’ll be better prepared (with the right utilities up) next time we meet.

Only my second day as a WvW mesmer…but fights against other mesmers are great fun!

(edited by Fozzik.1742)

in WvW

Posted by: Caligare.7946

Caligare.7946

Goodbye T8, hello T7?

Server’s reset (intentionally?) And now this is popping up…? Apparently we’re still against FC and ET, might this be a slip up to Friday’s server reset?

Thanks for the sneak peak Anet. Time to plan for next week’s WvWvW.

EDIT: Looks like servers just crashed and WvW is currently FUBAR’d for everyone.

Attachments:

(edited by Caligare.7946)

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

or ET just got annexed by maguuma

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

Here we rock again!!

Attachments:

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

in WvW

Fozzik.1742

If they were going to merge servers, they would say something…wouldn’t they?

crickets

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarz.1750

Ragnarz.1750

Props to KWBH+whoever. It only took 40 minutes, 9 golems and 25ish players to overwhelm the 5 defenders of our keep @ 7am EST.

in WvW

Fozzik.1742

“I don’t know exactly how many it would have taken to beat us, but I know how many they brought….”

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Props to KWBH+whoever. It only took 40 minutes, 9 golems and 25ish players to overwhelm the 5 defenders of our keep @ 7am EST.

haha, well… I just got on and saw we had no commanders on and a total of 15 people so maybe whoever took it logged? We do have a lot of players and gaining more by the day so you’ll always see some of us running around

props to them all the same, upgraded keeps with full supply are hard to cap

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

you mean… you had to fight outnumbered ?

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

:) from eariler ..

Attachments:

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

in WvW

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

So I didn’t take much of a look into the album, because quite frankly, it didn’t show much. Here’s what we know on SF:

KING guild is one of the more respectable guilds. I would say you witness skill over exploit (mesmer/thief + TS). Personal opinion, but most of the KING vet’s are top notch players (for T8 standards).

The album showing a generic zerg at DB is hard to say. I do know of some tricky, and sneaky treb spot’s that are hard to ID (hint: supply camp) that can hit walls/gates.

I have to say that I’m not a fan of the witch hunt and outright crying of blood that I see from ET and FC about anything that MIGHT even resemble an exploit/hack/not fair. I understand that the resentment of this match-up is boiling to contention, but trying to generalize, and throw any server under the bus for what is assumption is just wrong.

Don’t get me wrong, if you do see anything that you might think is an exploit/hack, please feel free to report it (to Anet, not the forums). But until judgement has been made, don’t go generalizing and saying the ENTIRE server are bad people. It’s insulting. I expect the same behavior from all servers, SF, FC, and ET.

I get what you are trying to do, I really do; no one likes to see their server (And possibly guild) go under-fire. However, this album and another have pretty well been accepted by most people who have seen them, SF players included. As well as a moderator, Habib.

I am in no way suggesting the SF is exploiting, but rather a select few individuals. No different than when ET and FC had individuals exploiting: I think we remember the whole ET porting up onto tower walls…..

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Crashed and broken WvW was fun this morning. ET was up against Kaineg and Dragonbrand according to my matchup. My team was Red, so it felt like going home.

Nestikk and I went to Kaineg BL for some revenge killings and wound up fighting both ET and SF(Kaineg). Was great fun to square off against my brothers in ET. I collected more than a few ET loot bags! Nanana booo booo to my KWBH friends who chased me all over the place trying to kill me. I would have had a blast all day squaring off against ET if I didn’t have to leave for work…

And KING Mesmer, fighting you is boring. I would rather chew on glass. I was trying to kill ET folks when you hopped in and squashed my fun.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

O HAI BUDDY~! seems ya all learned from last time. bravo. and such lovely happy cheerful dances Silvari do

thanks for the fireworks display too... it was great.

P.S. kitten... that is one ugly mask you have on O.o

Attachments:

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

O HAI BUDDY~! seems ya all learned from last time. bravo. and such lovely happy cheerful dances Silvari do <3

thanks for the fireworks display too… it was great.

P.S. kitten… that is one ugly mask you have on O.o

Lol…I knew I recognized that Toon and was just trying to look for it in forums. Thanks I love this mask and kept it since level 1. I need to remember to take pics where it shows the front of me that ones a little fuzzy, making the mask look a little shoddy.

Just wished your PK buddy stayed around a little longer so I could have given him a dance/firework display too!

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

tsk tsk, looks like someone got caught red handed

a lot of us condemned a certain guild’s use of exploits (going as far as always following them in wvw), let’s see what the SF community has to say

SF folks have been condemning this, though those posts are gone for forum admin reasons.

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Been on since around 7 (ish) am, and I have never seen more then 4 golems so. Nope. Not believing this. ScreenShot or it Never Happened.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarz.1750

Ragnarz.1750

Been on since around 7 (ish) am, and I have never seen more then 4 golems so. Nope. Not believing this. ScreenShot or it Never Happened.

we killed them all. poor guys had to resort to using siege against inner wall. such a hardship!

in WvW

Ungood.3054

we killed them all. poor guys had to resort to using siege against inner wall. such a hardship!

I find your lack of screenshot disturbing.

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

He cannot provide a screenshot because he is fibbing, I killed all the ET golems this AM outside of garrison during the crash fiasco. This resulted in so much elation that I briefly considered transferring to SF.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in WvW

Ungood.3054

He cannot provide a screenshot because he is fibbing, I killed all the ET golems this AM outside of garrison during the crash fiasco. This resulted in so much elation that I briefly considered transferring to SF.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo…….. Not little Johnny too!

in WvW

katz.8376

as of 2pm, EST.

http://i.imgur.com/RD2l5Fi.jpg

hey SF. what’d you guys do, have your guys set their alarms? we actually had a fair amount of resistance this morning. was fun! good job.

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

as of 2pm, EST.

http://i.imgur.com/RD2l5Fi.jpg

hey SF. what’d you guys do, have your guys set their alarms? we actually had a fair amount of resistance this morning. was fun! good job.

Not sure. Freaking work sucks away all my GW2 time!

in WvW

katz.8376

terrible, ain’t it?

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Not sure. Freaking work sucks away all my GW2 time!

I feel ya.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

I’ve noticed a constant lack of commanders/really any cohesive force in SF since the weekend.

Hasn’t been fun.

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Posted by: Waggs.1702

Waggs.1702

Bravo to TIAA from ET for just waiting as a group in the Jumping Puzzle and jumping anyone from SF but letting FC go.

in WvW

katz.8376

Bravo to TIAA from ET for just waiting as a group in the Jumping Puzzle and jumping anyone from SF but letting FC go.

lol nice

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

I’d get sphincter speared about it, but…

Attachments:

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

To much blue on the map right there.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

To much blue on the map right there.

I see a lot of water…

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

I think they all drowned.

Ferg’s garrison went down without a peep.

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

how many guys did it take? it only takes 5 when its empty. just saying

Verdánt

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

A zerg of 20ish plowed through both gates in under ten minutes.

My point was that there was nobody there, not that it took any skill. It was ridiculously easy. Hell, the left keep’s gate was open when we got there.

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

That was disheartening last night. I logged on for a bit and we had two Commanders running around ET and they were doing a pretty good job of taking back the keeps, garrison, and our towers. But almost as quickly, they would fall to SF again. We just didn’t have the numbers to leave behind to defend so it ultimately turned into a karma/xp train. The group I was with ran out of steam and got wiped near Champs and most of us seemed to head off to bed after that.

(edited by Shademehr.1397)