1/3 - 8/3 Sorrow's/Eredon/Ferguson's

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

I’d get sphincter speared about it, but…

That was disheartening last night. I logged on for a bit and we had two Commanders running around ET and they were doing a pretty good job of taking back the keeps, garrison, and our towers. But almost as quickly, they would fall to SF again. We just didn’t have the numbers to leave behind to defend so it ultimately turned into a karma/xp train. The group I was with ran out of steam and got wiped near Champs and most of us seemed to head off to bed after that.

don’t worry too much about it. hey, the xp and karma was good, right? and rest assured, we grab it back in the morning.

Attachments:

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in WvW

katz.8376

Lol…I knew I recognized that Toon and was just trying to look for it in forums. Thanks I love this mask and kept it since level 1. I need to remember to take pics where it shows the front of me that ones a little fuzzy, making the mask look a little shoddy.

Just wished your PK buddy stayed around a little longer so I could have given him a dance/firework display too!

lol. i hung around to get a good screenshot. otherwise what’s the point. but also, here ya go. no need to hunt for a good shot.

http://i.imgur.com/maxHjqh.jpg
there’s the guardian

http://i.imgur.com/FuFvDBv.jpg
and there’s the ranger too, for good measure

i’ll have to add a pic of my mesmer soon. she’s just about the level to start porting golems around. XD

ta! see ya later! >waves<

in WvW

Posted by: Viada.7501

Viada.7501

Very proud of the night/morning crew. This looks great guys, keep it up!

Attachments:

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Very proud of the night/morning crew. This looks great guys, keep it up!

Yeah, great work! I need to schedule a vacation day to get my map completion. haha

hey, the xp and karma was good, right? and rest assured, we grab it back in the morning.

Absolutely!

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

as of 2pm, EST.

http://i.imgur.com/RD2l5Fi.jpg

hey SF. what’d you guys do, have your guys set their alarms? we actually had a fair amount of resistance this morning. was fun! good job.

We started recruiting kangaroos to play for us too on the hours that normal NA humans sleep or work.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

katz.8376

oh is that what it is... heh

it’s making the fights interesting and fun.

(edited by katz.8376)

in WvW

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

hanging around ET night/morning crew is very funny. Well SFs are doing a great job defending their stuff in EB sometimes

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

in WvW

Posted by: Voradors.5381

Voradors.5381

Such an outdated score post… Here is some actual points.

PS: Oh look, we’re outmanned!

Made me laugh that there is no outmanned buff in the screenshot. Just the breakout NPC vitality buff.
I guess if you get the 2 confused, it is easy to think your constantly outmanned.

Edit because, funnier still…..your on FC borderland. Goes against the standard “We are always outmanned by SF!”

Voradors – Elementalist
Kesshin [Shin] guild leader

(edited by Voradors.5381)

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Made me laugh that there is no outmanned buff in the screenshot. Just the breakout NPC vitality buff.
I guess if you get the 2 confused, it is easy to think your constantly outmanned.

Edit because, funnier still…..your on FC borderland. Goes against the standard “We are always outmanned by SF!”

Nice. I noticed that there was no Outmanned on there but not which BL he was on. Too funny.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Lawl, yeah I sure i saw outmanned, my mistake… Well, not that it does really matter. But yes, that’s EB. We wouldn’t have 2 breakouts on FC borderland.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Voradors.5381

Voradors.5381

True enough about FC and EB with the 2 breakouts. My mistake. I just saw the bottom right corner and laughed, knowing that it would be bottom left if you were at SF.

Voradors – Elementalist
Kesshin [Shin] guild leader

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Yesterday was weird. Where was all the opposition we’ve recently seen from ET/FC? I ran around with a roaming party and it was barren. We encountered a zerg once, called it out, it was wiped and then they all left; almost felt bad for calling it out.

Did FC/ET give up again? I was just starting to have fun with the uprising. If you’ve given up again, don’t tease us with your re-surge attempts. Otherwise I’d argue for you to rollover and let us 100% so we can hop out of t8 and be out of your hair sooner than later, because its not fun for us either.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

in WvW

katz.8376

what time did that happen? we had once that a larger zerg crushed our force in SF... we went to ET BL for about 20 minutes, then we came back.

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Ah, maybe that’s what I saw. I believe I was in ET borderlands, so maybe I just noticed when you left. Still though, most maps seem rather underpopulated with our enemies lately.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

what time did that happen? we had once that a larger zerg crushed our force in SF… we went to ET BL for about 20 minutes, then we came back.

He’s problably talking about yesterday night… About 10pm EST SF had more than 600ppt running and kept it for a while (they problably already had it for a while also).

Edit: 10pm and not am.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

He’s problably talking about yesterday night… About 10am EST SF had more than 600ppt running and kept it for a while (they problably already had it for a while also).

We got over 600 around 7-8PM MST yesterday I believe, I’m really surprised that held until 10AM EST. What happened to ET’s night capping crew? Or did SF actually have numbers overnight?

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Katz said on another thread he has to work in the morning for a few days. Maybe he is most of their nightcap crew…

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

He’s problably talking about yesterday night… About 10am EST SF had more than 600ppt running and kept it for a while (they problably already had it for a while also).

We got over 600 around 7-8PM MST yesterday I believe, I’m really surprised that held until 10AM EST. What happened to ET’s night capping crew? Or did SF actually have numbers overnight?

Don’t tease all of us at work right now, and make us think we actually held SM and will have a WP tonight…

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

katz.8376

what time did that happen? we had once that a larger zerg crushed our force in SF… we went to ET BL for about 20 minutes, then we came back.

wait, so we went from leading with 345 this morning at 7:30 to SF having 600 points only 2.5 hours later? or was that a typo and you meant 10pm? i’ll grant ya, 10 pm last night the scoreboard was pretty grim for ET

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

wait, so we went from leading with 345 this morning at 7:30 to SF having 600 points only 2.5 hours later? or was that a typo and you meant 10pm? i’ll grant ya, 10 pm last night the scoreboard was pretty grim for ET

Oh yeah I meant 10pm… Didn’t saw i typed that wrong…

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Being outmanned on your own borderland is awkward… But that’s how things work sometimes around T8 (and it’s not a ET issue only… Even SF have that sometimes)

Attachments:

in WvW

katz.8376

Katz said on another thread he has to work in the morning for a few days. Maybe he is most of their nightcap crew…

ooog. with an upleveled crappy-geared guardian? fat chance of that. XD i’m just along for the ride!

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Ugh. All that ET nightcapping.

I know the one who spent a ton of gold running around upgrading the entire SF BL by herself when none of the structures were even claimed by her guild (good job to all the lazy kitten idiots with guild funds who never did).

By 4AM or so she had to go, and I left shortly after. Felt really bad, because that left two others on the map, and I just knew ET would cancel out every upgrade she spent hours-worth of money on uncontested.

If SF had any kind of night crew we’d actually have a reason to upgrade anything. But no, the best we can ever manage is 6-7 in EB to defend SM overnight while we our entire ghost town of a BL turns blue.

astralier y r u no help uz

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I know the one who spent a ton of gold running around upgrading the entire SF BL by herself when none of the structures were even claimed by her guild (good job to all the lazy kitten idiots with guild funds who never did).

By 4AM or so she had to go, and I left shortly after. Felt really bad, because that left two others on the map, and I just knew ET would cancel out every upgrade she spent hours-worth of money on uncontested.

If SF had any kind of night crew we’d actually have a reason to upgrade anything. But no, the best we can ever manage is 6-7 in EB to defend SM overnight while we our entire ghost town of a BL turns blue.

LOL, I know the feeling. I stop upgrading about an hour or so before I have to log off because I know they will be gone. Especially the higher end upgrades. Lost a good deal of gold before I realized what a waste it was. And no, my current guild is tiny and nobody else does WvW so no help there.

in WvW

katz.8376

and now you know how we felt 2 weeks ago before our night/morning capper people came from wherever they came from. sorry. can’t really drum up any sympathy for you

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

and now you know how we felt 2 weeks ago before our night/morning capper people came from wherever they came from. sorry. can’t really drum up any sympathy for you

Except you have the availability to do anything in the map if you can drum up enough people (and if you can’t I always enjoyed getting 2-3 people and roaming stealthily around the world). When we log in during prime time and everything is capped and there is absolutely nothing to do, I’d argue that’s a significant difference and is worthy of at least understanding.

My point (to illustrate the difference) is that if we had a fraction of our primetime representation across timezones it would help to boost us out of t8, and possibly garner another server that would be on FC/ET’s level. I really have no idea how skilled the t7 servers are though at this moment (we’ve been in t8 for far too long).

in WvW

katz.8376

When we log in during prime time and everything is capped and there is absolutely nothing to do, I’d argue that’s a significant difference and is worthy of at least understanding.

there is never “absolutely nothing to do” until your map looks like JQ’s did last week. i can’t find the screenshot, and i’m pressed for time, but they had EVERYTHING. quit ignoring Fergy. you’ll have something to do, then!

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Pish, we aren’t playing victim. Just trying to drum up some recruitment for a coverage gap that we’ve always had (but has become quite obvious again now that ET has a night crew). BTW, it’s absolutely absurd to compare us (a T8 server with little to no night crew) to Jade Quarry (a T1 server who, um, has solid night coverage).

Yes, we’re winning. But this nightcapping business does just set back our server rating and delays us from clawing our way out of the T8 ditch. For folks who are so eager to get rid of us, you guys seem pretty intent on keeping us around.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

there is never “absolutely nothing to do” until your map looks like JQ’s did last week. i can’t find the screenshot, and i’m pressed for time, but they had EVERYTHING. quit ignoring Fergy. you’ll have something to do, then!

You obviously have not been on during prime time lately. And if you argue for the keeps thats fine and dandy, we’ll cap those get bored and leave, you’ll break out, some of the zerg will return and that process repeats.

If that is what you consider ‘something to do’ then maybe I just don’t enjoy WvW as you see it.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

please
lose the mindset that a claiming guild should be the ones upgrading that structure. its very bad for your server. whenever i see a person complaining about this in map chat, i roll my eyes and pray the troll gets ignored before everyone gets mad for no reason.

claiming means nothing for upgrading. it only has purpose for buffs. complain when a claim is preventing another guild with active buffs from helping the defenders.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

please
lose the mindset that a claiming guild should be the ones upgrading that structure. its very bad for your server. whenever i see a person complaining about this in map chat, i roll my eyes and pray the troll gets ignored before everyone gets mad for no reason.

claiming means nothing for upgrading. it only has purpose for buffs. complain when a claim is preventing another guild with active buffs from helping the defenders.

I might agree with some of this and I do not really know how claiming works besides that the guild can put buffs on it. The guild gets nothing in return for claiming and holding that structure?

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I might agree with some of this and I do not really know how claiming works besides that the guild can put buffs on it. The guild gets nothing in return for claiming and holding that structure?

Nothing but their icon on the banners… But if the guild claim and don’t put buffs up, you can yell’em for that for not letting another guild that might have the buffs up claim this certain location.

in WvW

Manoa.5897

When a guild claims a structure or camp, it means that whatever Art of War buffs they purchased with guild influence can go into effect for that keep (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Art_of_war#Art_of_War). The guild gets the benefit of those buffs, but so do server allies.

A guild who claims a keep does have some incentive to upgrade/defending a claimed structure so that their influence investment is not wasted. But beyond that, they have no more incentive than any other WvW player. So everyone on the server really should pitch in to help upgrade the structure by purchasing upgrades from the Quartermaster and placing/building defensive siege if and when they can. ‘Cause those upgrades and siege plans can get pretty darn expensive (gold sink FTW!). And it’s not really fair to expect one person or one guild to bear the entire burden.

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

When a guild claims a structure or camp, it means that whatever Art of War buffs they purchased with guild influence can go into effect for that keep (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Art_of_war#Art_of_War). The guild gets the benefit of those buffs, but so do server allies.

A guild who claims a keep does have some incentive to upgrade/defending a claimed structure so that their influence investment is not wasted. But beyond that, they have no more incentive than any other WvW player. So everyone on the server really should pitch in to help upgrade the structure by purchasing upgrades from the Quartermaster and placing/building defensive siege if and when they can. ‘Cause those upgrades and siege plans can get pretty darn expensive (gold sink FTW!). And it’s not really fair to expect one person or one guild to bear the entire burden.

Ya, I upgrade anything I can if it makes sense. Especially on our BL, I upgrade anything and everything I can touch. Including laying/building siege at key points.

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Guild claiming puts their emblem up on the giant banners of a fortress. Yes, if you’re going to advertise yourself like that, you better kittening pay up yourself. I guess some ‘trolls’ (because being obviously inflammatory isn’t nearly subtle enough to be called trolling) believe random WvWers running around should upgrade out of their own pockets, rather than the guilds advertising and chestbeating from those some keeps.

And actually, I think it’s a fair complaint that we get no opposition steamrolling every map in the evening and you wait until SF’s sleeping before you bother come out and fight NPCs and gates.

You do realize SF isn’t a pile of overwhelming numbers, right? We took those maps with under 30 people. I’ve seen ET zergs that big in the AM hours. We’re supposed to be on similar time zones, so why do you only come out to play when there’s no risk of fighting a force that isn’t a quarter of your size?

Pretty sure the people on your server fighting us in prime time are just a tad POed about it.

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Guild claiming puts their emblem up on the giant banners of a fortress. Yes, if you’re going to advertise yourself like that, you better kittening pay up yourself. I guess some ‘trolls’ (because being obviously inflammatory isn’t nearly subtle enough to be called trolling) believe random WvWers running around should upgrade out of their own pockets, rather than the guilds advertising and chestbeating from those some keeps.

Since when is structure/camp claiming “advertising” and “chestbeating?” Sure the claiming guild gets a shiny banner with their guild emblem on it. But if someone doesn’t know which guild it’s associated with (which is very often the case), then that “advertising” means nothing since there is no brand recognition.

I can’t speak for the other individual that you are obviously directing your above comment at. But keep in mind my viewpoint is as someone from a predominately PvE guild and who has never once claimed a structure for our guild (since we can’t offer any AoW buffs). But I personally pitch in as much as I am able and wholeheartedly feel that every WvWer should do the same.

Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

We have a lot of prominent WvW guilds, some with hundreds of members (cosa has 700+).

If they want to spam their emblems on a place instead of letting another guild, they should be paying for the upgrades. It’s logic. They are WvW-only guilds, they have funds specifically for WvW, which means upgrades and BPs.

There is no arguing this, it just makes sense. Claiming means they’re claiming the structure as theirs and their responsibility. It’s why the feature is there. I’m going to assume they fought for it, they upgraded it, they defended it. Claiming just to have your emblem on it (and no, I can’t recall getting buffs from any structure other than SM a couple of times) and then abandoning it is the mark of a kittenty guild.

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

We have a lot of prominent WvW guilds, some with hundreds of members (cosa has 700+).

If they want to spam their emblems on a place instead of letting another guild, they should be paying for the upgrades. It’s logic. They are WvW-only guilds, they have funds specifically for WvW, which means upgrades and BPs.

There is no arguing this, it just makes sense. Claiming means they’re claiming the structure as theirs and their responsibility. It’s why the feature is there. I’m going to assume they fought for it, they upgraded it, they defended it. Claiming just to have your emblem on it (and no, I can’t recall getting buffs from any structure other than SM a couple of times) and then abandoning it is the mark of a kittenty guild.

This and everything about it!

If you are going to claim ANYTHING (Ok, maybe camps are ok if you really cant control the urge) then you best be upgrading and supply it with buffs (If possible).

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Well, you can argue this but it just depends on your personality. I am a support type player (except ikittenerg, then I am frontline) so I enjoy upgrading places no matter who claims it because it helps the server as a whole (I do tend to skip the more expensive ones except on our BL).

So you are not a support type player, no problem with that. But don’t claim something can not be argued. That is an opinion, not fact. It may make sense to you because that is your opinion, how you see it. But then again, eating human flesh was Jeffrey Dahmer’s choice, it just make sense to him.

in WvW

Manoa.5897

1. Considering that a guild can only claim one objective per map, I don’t see how guilds (large or small) claiming structures is considered “spamming.”

2. Of course members of the claiming guild should be pitching in to upgrade and defend the keep. I never argued that they shouldn’t pitch in (my only point was that beyond protecting their influence investment of any AoW buffs they may be running, their incentive to do so is no more than any other WvWer).

3. I still wholeheartedly feel that objective upgrades and defense should not only one person’s or one guild’s responsibility. Everyone should pitch in and help TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY. Of course a larger guild is going to have more resources and will be able to pitch in more than a solo roamer. But a solo roamer should still be pitching in as much as they are able. Not being member of a mega guild does not mean you have a “get out of jail free” card when it comes to purchasing upgrades or siege. Yes, you won’t be able to give as much to the effort. But you should still give what you are able. We’re all part of the same team, we should act like it and work together.

(Again, all of these viewpoints are from the perspective of a small predominately PvE guild who would likely be classified under the “solo roamer” category when it comes to WvW)

Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

I’d get sphincter speared about it, but…

That was disheartening last night. I logged on for a bit and we had two Commanders running around ET and they were doing a pretty good job of taking back the keeps, garrison, and our towers. But almost as quickly, they would fall to SF again. We just didn’t have the numbers to leave behind to defend so it ultimately turned into a karma/xp train. The group I was with ran out of steam and got wiped near Champs and most of us seemed to head off to bed after that.

Not much point defending or upgrading when SF will take it all back in the morning anyway.

My hat is off to those commanders who can practically conjure a golem army at the drop of a hat and raise someone’s borderland in the blink of an eye. As a logistics operation it was a finely tuned machine.

At one point the golems were knocking down doors so fast that they’d knock down the door of a tower before we had time to finish off the keep lord in the tower before it. We had to sprint from one open keep to the next. My warrior alt had a hard time keeping up.

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

tl;dr version: SF could really use some Aussies-or-similar-timezones/night owls so ET can’t avoid us at prime time and mess us up in our vulnerable hours. Going to be an absolute do-or-die requirement once we finally dredge ourselves up out of 8th tier anyway.

Any takers? I’ll make you muffins~~

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Manoa.5897

tl;dr version: SF could really use some Aussies-or-similar-timezones/night owls so ET can’t avoid us at prime time and mess us up in our vulnerable hours. Going to be an absolute do-or-die requirement once we finally dredge ourselves up out of 8th tier anyway.

Any takers? I’ll make you muffins~~

You should totally share the above sentiment in the following thread to help keep it visible.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Sorrow-s-Furnace-needs-some-Oceanic-loveee

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

katz.8376

so. that begs the question... if you guys keep insisting you DON’T have a nightcap crew... how the heck were you capping stuff overnight a few weeks ago? because i seem to remember that being a real problem. hence why i’m having trouble drumming up sympathy for the SERVER THAT’S STILL KICKING OUR KITTENS even IF supposedly we have a night crew and you don’t (which, no offense, i find hard to believe)

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Not having a night crew doesn’t mean we’re losing.

We’ve been winning by a landslide for ages now. We just need to win by even more of a landslide to get out of this crappy scoring system.

Maybe then you’ll get matched with someone you have a shot of scoring on and rank up yourselves.

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

….Kudos to you for making my night. And the icing on the cake was saying we don’t have what it takes to fight “REAL OPPOSITION”, even though we are stuck here cause of the extremely low scores of a few, I really do agree with you sir on your classification of our opposition.

You said it man!

Well, lets see, SF won a grand total of 2 fights before falling to T8, both of which were massive blowouts, and both were followed by crushing defeats. Week 41 (after dropping a tier) and week 47 (Which is a real oddity, I’ll chalk that up to Free Transfers and power-house WvW guilds just messing around).

The reality is, SF didn’t have what it takes to play in the upper tiers, hence why you all are down here to begin with, remember. After all, ET and FC had nothing to do with you all coming down to T8 you all fell down of your own accord. So unless you all got a massive influx of people who like WvW since falling to T8, then that reality has not changed.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Manoa.5897

so. that begs the question… if you guys keep insisting you DON’T have a nightcap crew… how the heck were you capping stuff overnight a few weeks ago? because i seem to remember that being a real problem. hence why i’m having trouble drumming up sympathy for the SERVER THAT’S STILL KICKING OUR KITTENS even IF supposedly we have a night crew and you don’t (which, no offense, i find hard to believe)

According to one of your own servermates, you have a growing night crew…

ET also has a growing aussie community and I have been seeing quite a few taiwanese players as well as a few korean players. We do lack EU coverage, but would love to get some.

I know the 20ish aussies in this guild would appreciate some company in wvw.

Variety is the spice of life, so come bring your unique perspectives and cultures to our servers.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Come-to-ET-or-FC/first#post1523248

Everyone in this tier has a nighttime coverage gap that is at risk of nightcapping. Obviously, your nighttime skeleton crew has gotten larger than our nighttime skeleton crew.

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

According to one of your own servermates, you have a growing night crew…

ET also has a growing aussie community and I have been seeing quite a few taiwanese players as well as a few korean players. We do lack EU coverage, but would love to get some.

I know the 20ish aussies in this guild would appreciate some company in wvw.

Variety is the spice of life, so come bring your unique perspectives and cultures to our servers.

Everyone in this tier has a nighttime coverage gap that is at risk of nightcapping. Obviously, your nighttime skeleton crew has gotten larger than our nighttime skeleton crew.

That is awesome! Welcome you guys and gals! and I want to say, you all Rockittenep it up! We are doing great! We are getting better and we are growing! That is wonderful news!

If we keep growing, we will be able to have solid even fights all day and night long!

So, I don’t care if you are transfers, or pve players just coming out for the karma! I am Glad to have you and glad to fight along side you all!

I know we got some people from FC to join ET, and I want to say, we are glad to have you all! Anyone is welcome here at ET, even that ratoffilth fellow that is following me.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

….Kudos to you for making my night. And the icing on the cake was saying we don’t have what it takes to fight “REAL OPPOSITION”, even though we are stuck here cause of the extremely low scores of a few, I really do agree with you sir on your classification of our opposition.

You said it man!

Well, lets see, SF won a grand total of 2 fights before falling to T8, both of which were massive blowouts, and both were followed by crushing defeats. Week 41 (after dropping a tier) and week 47 (Which is a real oddity, I’ll chalk that up to Free Transfers and power-house WvW guilds just messing around).

The reality is, SF didn’t have what it takes to play in the upper tiers, hence why you all are down here to begin with, remember. After all, ET and FC had nothing to do with you all coming down to T8 you all fell down of your own accord. So unless you all got a massive influx of people who like WvW since falling to T8, then that reality has not changed.

When is last time ET won a fight?

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

SF having a pity party about Night Capping?

Now you know what last 6 weeks have been like for ET and FC, sorry but no pity on this part. Kudos to the ET Morning crew, You came, You saw, and You are kicking kitten

On a sincere note to SF, Honestly guys, you have the numbers to make a good show on the floor and all that, but really, if you are going to play up being victims against T8 while your winning maybe you really don’t have what it takes to move up and face real opposition, and perhaps maybe should just admit defeat, and stop trying to get out and into a fight where you don’t belong.

I mean, Really, Think of how silly Jade Quarry would look if they tried play up being victims while owning their tier.

Then start fighting us during the day. Boring as hell lately with little to no opposition.

Sure if you pay my bills .

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~