1/3 - 8/3 Sorrow's/Eredon/Ferguson's

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

O HAI BUDDY! >waves<

hehehe

omg, mail, trait, trading post! (Oh my!)

oh shoot. thanks! ididn’t even notice i made 70! one more point into virtues… invitation to CoF storymode… >delete< and the TP can wait till later… BACK TO THE FIGHT

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Lol…800 deaths how did you ever manage that. Hope they gave you an achievement for it.

It’s quite easy to accomplish when you are constantly out numbered and yet willing to wade fearlessly into battle. I can understand if you have no point of reference.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

O HAI BUDDY! >waves<

hehehe

oh shoot. thanks! ididn’t even notice i made 70! one more point into virtues… invitation to CoF storymode… >delete< and the TP can wait till later… BACK TO THE FIGHT

LOL, you crack me up Katz. I can’t wait to get home and try to find you on the battlefield. I am a horny (pun intended) Norn Warrior. :P

Attachments:

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Lol…grew up on servers like that when we couldn’t even hold a camp down on GoM. And then again when I was on T8 in Kaineng during the DR explosion. I’m afraid to ask how many kills you have cause it probably hovers around 25…but keep making awful remarks in your guild chat though now I have the screenshots to attest to your character.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

in WvW

Posted by: Waggs.1702

Waggs.1702

Here’s a quick score update.

Attachments:

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Holy kitten! That pie chart tells me I will probably have to defend a lot when I get home…

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

O HAI BUDDY! >waves<

hehehe

LOL, you crack me up Katz. I can’t wait to get home and try to find you on the battlefield. I am a horny (pun intended) Norn Warrior. :P

please sir what shirt is that

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Well I see good Sir you are wearing the finest Norn Karma gear money could buy….you do seem like a worthy foe. Now that I do see a face with all that forum rhetoric I hope we do finally meet some day in the field of battle…you seem like a very worthy opponent.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Good show. Also. As of 5 PM EST. ET has the Out manned buff up and running on all battle fields save for Eternal.

Which means SF is fielding forces on all 4 battle fields, and on 3 of them, they are Larger then what ET can field.

in WvW

Ungood.3054

I’m afraid to ask how many kills you have cause it probably hovers around 25…but keep making awful remarks in your guild chat though now I have the screenshots to attest to your character.

Actually, it just hit over 650 today, and I never had to camp the jump puzzle for any of them, but thanks for asking.

And oh.. Did you need a picture of me? All you had to do was ask. I am quite happy with this Character model to say the least. I even made it Invader Blue so you can tell it’s me.

Attachments:

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

O HAI BUDDY! >waves<

hehehe

please sir what shirt is that

Everything but the helm and feet are Galrath, so that is Galrath’s Chestguard.

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Well I see good Sir you are wearing the finest Norn Karma gear money could buy….you do seem like a worthy foe. Now that I do see a face with all that forum rhetoric I hope we do finally meet some day in the field of battle…you seem like a very worthy opponent.

Wait. Me or the ET guy?

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

No my ET adversary that finally came out…and finally showed his face.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

I’m afraid to ask how many kills you have cause it probably hovers around 25…but keep making awful remarks in your guild chat though now I have the screenshots to attest to your character.

Actually, it just hit over 650 today, and I never had to camp the jump puzzle for any of them, but thanks for asking.

And oh.. Did you need a picture of me? All you had to do was ask. I am quite happy with this Character model to say the least. I even made it Invader Blue so you can tell it’s me.

I knew it was you in that other screenshot laying there by my feet…Smilely’s armor is black but same look.

You will see me again

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

katz.8376

O HAI BUDDY! >waves<

hehehe

Hey i wish mine showed my corpse better but was trying to type troop movement to team at same time. Not sure what is going on in your guild chat right there….I feel bad for you.

I have kicked people for less but now it paints a better picture for me…thank you.

i don’t dance on bodies. period

and as for guild chat… you’ve seriously never heard guys joking around with each other? SERIOUSLY? O.o whatever

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

There’s actually a pretty big difference between camping the puzzle and portaling people.

Only one of those two options involves losing one of your utility skills to constantly being on cooldown.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

in WvW

Ungood.3054

I knew it was you in that other screenshot laying there by my feet…Smilely’s armor is black but same look.

You will see me again

Since I don’t do jump puzzles.. I doubt that.

Edit Added: Ummm just to point this out, that’s “Invader Blue” not the actual dye color of my armor. That is what I will look like in WvW to you, notice I am in Stone Mist.

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

To quote the Famous Jon Bon Jovi….Dying ain’t much of a living.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

I would like a show of hands how many people here have more deaths that kills, I know my kills vastly outnumber my death by at least 10 fold. Just want to see the competition I am really dealing with here, we may have a break through and it may not just be a numbers thing as all these people have claimed before.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

katz.8376

30 levels gained thru crafting. around 10 or so gained in PvE. the rest all from WvW.
currently 72nd.

you were saying?

Attachments:

in WvW

Ungood.3054

There’s actually a pretty big difference between camping the puzzle and portaling people.

Only one of those two options involves losing one of your utility skills to constantly being on cooldown.

So he’s your shuttle service, makes sense why you put up with him. I can respect that.

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

I would like a show of hands how many people here have more deaths that kills, I know my kills vastly outnumber my death by at least 10 fold. Just want to see the competition I am really dealing with here, we may have a break through and it may not just be a numbers thing as all these people have claimed before.

Screenshot (no fakies) or you just failed.

Camping the JP 24/7 doesn’t count either as ….well lets just say that hiding in the jp means nothing

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

man… last time i look i was somewhere around 1.3k kills and like 43 deaths and i dont even know where the JP is? lol

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

(edited by XxNuggetxX.7823)

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

man… last time i look i was somewhere around 1.3k kills and like 43 deaths and i dont even know where the JP is? lol

lol…if that were the case you guys would be in first…but you are nowhere even close.

lol…maybe you do and what does that say for the rest of your team?
But to not know where the jp is when you have 1.3k kills in WvW…nice try

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Screenshot (no fakies) or you just failed.

Camping the JP 24/7 doesn’t count either as ….well lets just say that hiding in the jp means nothing

Lol…there needs to be a threat to jp before one can camp it…and even with that hero you have the threats are slim to none. (95% of the time)

That being said I am always on the front line….yes when i discovered the ports in jp I spent a lot of time there and was able to acquire thousands of pieces of siege for our team. Now there is a little bit of threat on some times but can’t say much for there being a lot of hard fight out there. Well except for the fact that ET seems to be made up of mostly thieves and rangers at like 75% of their whole team. Might do g=better with some other classes mixed in.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

lol…if that were the case you guys would be in first…but you are nowhere even close.

lol…maybe you do and what does that say for the rest of your team?
But to not know where the jp is when you have 1.3k kills in WvW…nice try

dude i wasnt having a go at you, i am at work and cant get a picture up but i will as soon as i get home (you can hold me to that). Yes i dont know where the JP is (i realy dont care where it is) i dont do them BORING!!!. I am in the FC nite crew and atm our nite crew outnubbers SF nite crew about 3/4 but the real problem is ET nite crew gathering 30+ at nite.

GJ ET you have realy steped up. dosent help that we lost a large portion of our WvW players

Edit: BTW your kills/deaths have nothing to do with the server winning or not. all 3 of the BS Commanders in the nite crew have 1k+ kills and less than 100 deaths. we take towers/keeps push back zergs get 30-50 kills a nite and die 2-3 times but the truth is as soon as we log off we lose everything how can we “Be Winning”?

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

I have an Idea either people play the game and take complaints about the numbers directly to Anet (because it’s their system) or just transfer and be done with it.

There if you hate your server so much then leave and stop blaming the team that wins for stuff out of their control….easy solution.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

I have an Idea either people play the game and take complaints about the numbers directly to Anet (because it’s their system) or just transfer and be done with it.

There if you hate your server so much then leave and stop blaming the team that wins for stuff out of their control….easy solution.

Man.. you have the most amazing ability to misread what i am saying 0.0 like watching a train crash! none of your above statemant is applicable? i like FC i like my Guild and i will not leave i am just telling you that your statment “if that where true you would be winning” is bullkittens i dont care if im outnumbered (Im aussie we like the “under dog”) I am sadend by the people leaving. never have i ever blamed my team for loseing? where did you pick that up?

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

You will see me again

No, it’s primeval with twilight… but you can go ahead and pretend you know what you’re talking about lol

Some people just need attention and I guess talking about it here is the only way they can get it since being blocked

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Man.. you have the most amazing ability to misread what i am saying 0.0 like watching a train crash! none of your above statemant is applicable? i like FC i like my Guild and i will not leave i am just telling you that your statment “if that where true you would be winning” is bullkittens i dont care if im outnumbered (Im aussie we like the “under dog”) I am sadend by the people leaving. never have i ever blamed my team for loseing? where did you pick that up?

Sorry wasn’t aimed at you at all, just at most people on forums…I post on other forums in support of Of FC transfers. I just have a gripe with ET every post usualyy has to have to do with the numbers and has been this way since the first time SF won.
I really hopr to see you guys back in blue.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

You will see me again

No, it’s primeval with twilight… but you can go ahead and pretend you know what you’re talking about lol

Some people just need attention and I guess talking about it here is the only way they can get it since being blocked

Lol…was a hoot the way people treat you on ET. How many people do you have on ignore there, cause when i found you the comedy show of your server mates was pretty funny.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

You will see me again

Since I don’t do jump puzzles.. I doubt that.

Edit Added: Ummm just to point this out, that’s “Invader Blue” not the actual dye color of my armor. That is what I will look like in WvW to you, notice I am in Stone Mist.

All good just pointing out that was you laying by my feet, thats all thanks for conformation.

Love when the map looks like this just too much blue…not enough red

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

Sorry wasn’t aimed at you at all, just at most people on forums…I post on other forums in support of Of FC transfers. I just have a gripe with ET every post usualyy has to have to do with the numbers and has been this way since the first time SF won.

Thanks M8, love the support i see it to a bit with FC to (unfortunatly) but because ppl have free will to write whatever thy want we will always see those sorta posts. i bet more ppl would play WvW if less ppl complain.

i would love to see SF move up give us a go vs GOM or HOD.

in WvW

insanemaniac.2456

i dont think i wanna share my k/d ratio >.>

although it IS getting kinda mucked up by high(ish) lvl fractals…

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Thanks M8, love the support i see it to a bit with FC to (unfortunatly) but because ppl have free will to write whatever thy want we will always see those sorta posts. i bet more ppl would play WvW if less ppl complain.

Yeah me too it’s been way to long here in this T8 quagmire. Love seeing your guild out there cause I always know it’s going to be a real good fight and just love the guild name too. I find some of the best fight I have are when we lose and some have been at the hand of your guild.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Yah blocking. Good idea. I have one of his accounts blocked already.

I really should block the second one that he is using to follow me.

I wish we could block people on the forums as well. That would be such a handy feature.

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Yah blocking. Good idea. I have one of his accounts blocked already.

I really should block the second one that he is using to follow me.

I wish we could block people on the forums as well. That would be such a handy feature.

It’s funny though once you now what someone looks like, (especially Karma gear toons), there really is now need to further see what they look like. If people brave the harsh WvW winds I will find them and immortalize them in my album. And the picture that was posted of a certain Norn was in fact blue

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

XxNuggetxX.7823

Yeah me too it’s been way to long here in this T8 quagmire. Love seeing your guild out there cause I always know it’s going to be a real good fight and just love the guild name too. I find some of the best fight I have are when we lose and some have been at the hand of your guild.

Thanks Rat, thats the sorta thing i love seeing on the forums makes me wana go into WvW and give it a real fight. if these forums where filled with helpfull/respect talk like this im sure more ppl wuld be WvWing.

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Thanks Rat, thats the sorta thing i love seeing on the forums makes me wana go into WvW and give it a real fight. if these forums where filled with helpfull/respect talk like this im sure more ppl wuld be WvWing.

Yeah people can have some sort of misunderstanding about me in the forums but I really am a good person. I just like to give certain people a taste of there own medicine sometimes and never mean anything personal…truth be told I have friends on ET and people that came to SF from ET. I have had a back and forth with a few from FC in past but I think the transferred out unfortunately.

I did bump up the FC night crew post also and hope you guy get some numbers back…look forward to seeing you on the battlefield win, lose, or draw.

P.S. you have to get on Detharos’ case about the score updates he does, those are my favorites.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

insanemaniac.2456

flips on the dathaul signal

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Fun times at FC Spawn

Attachments:

Basic Banjo

in WvW

Posted by: Borodo.6270

Borodo.6270

After a good night of capping Eternal all we wanted to do was go into the FC spawn but it teleported us back! So now we treb em!

Attachments:

Y’know sometimes theres nothing better then Quaggans and Siege Golems!

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

P.S. you have to get on Detharos’ case about the score updates he does, those are my favorites.

U DON’T LIKE ME BRO?!?

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Fun times at FC Spawn

Awww…missed all the fun! Stoopid intarwebs connectivity issues!

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

U DON’T LIKE ME BRO?!?

It’s not that, all yours are very cool looking it’s just that Detharos does the funny Team scores
See below…that’s why I like his updates

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Detharos.3157

Dathaul vs. the one enemy known to have over a million kills in WvWvW, and a score update.

Edit: For the record, I don’t really know if ET even attacked SF Garrison at all in this week or not, I just needed an excuse to use that Mr. Bean chemistry episode pic.

The various battles in FC BL from about 4:00-9:00 PM EST were fun. I was overseeing a lot of the defense and upgrades there during that period, so kudos to the SF who came out and made defense duty interesting. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that we had Stonemist at one point.
Attachments:

(Detharos’ Masterpiece)

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Ungood.3054

U DON’T LIKE ME BRO?!?

Dude, that Azura looks cool!

in WvW

katz.8376

it does~!

and on that note... the morning score... from a lovely location

Attachments:

in WvW

Ungood.3054

it does~!

and on that note… the morning score… from a lovely location

That is a lovely update. Too bad that it is not like that all the time, with tight fights and close battles. It would be far more fun if it was.

in WvW

Posted by: Dogsmack.4910

Dogsmack.4910

Hate to burst your ego bubble but this is how much we care about SM atm

LOL… its a recent tradition

Just playing n having fun till reset :-)

Attachments: