1-4-13: Maguuma/Borlis Pass/Devona's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

hey, some of us ( LARP ) xfered to dev. Looking to small man with some people we don’t have many people left.

How many and who is left? AD is already running maxxed most nights, but maybe you could fill out NAME and BSty groups who are often running with just 2-3.

You do realise the reputation of LARP right?

Well, I’m not aware of what they did on EB. They were on Kaineng and then FC where they did not have a bad rep.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: frickers.8309

frickers.8309

hey, some of us ( LARP ) xfered to dev. Looking to small man with some people we don’t have many people left.

How many and who is left? AD is already running maxxed most nights, but maybe you could fill out NAME and BSty groups who are often running with just 2-3.

Well, I’m not aware of what they did on EB. They were on Kaineng and then FC where they did not have a bad rep.

didn’t run too much on eb just killed people, when we were on. Most of the guys are just kinda bored at the moment. Mainly the zerg friendly mechanics and just the lack of good groups to fight.

also forgot to add some more guys will be xfering from the guild im sure just in the next few days.

LARP

(edited by frickers.8309)

in WvW

Posted by: ghoriar.3410

ghoriar.3410

Not like you have a stellar reputation either

Ghoriar – [LARP]

in WvW

Oozo.7856

didn’t run too much on eb just killed people, when we were on. Most of the guys are just kinda bored at the moment. Mainly the zerg friendly mechanics and just the lack of good groups to fight.

also forgot to add some more guys will be xfering from the guild im sure just in the next few days.

Ah well, it’s pretty zergy in T5 at the moment as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Ah well, it’s pretty zergy in T5 at the moment as well.

T5 is worse then T4 because of the population. As a roaming guild we love to roam borderlands as there is alot of open space and less “castle” fighting. Recently the borderlands have been empty and we have had to go to EB to find fights which isn’t fun as there is a “castle” every where you look. So you will be facing lots of zergs as well as siege and veteran guards – not a fun time.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

I swear to god Bunzy, you are a walking PR disaster for this server…

<facepalm>

Just keep killing. You do that well. STOP talking. You are really bad at talking.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

<facepalm>

Just keep killing. You do that well. STOP talking. You are really bad at talking.

PR is overrated.
Who cares what other people think – that’s my motto

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

We do. That’s why we want you to stop talking.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Commander! Sgt Killjoy reporting in. My accidental infiltration has rewarded us with more allies. Expect reinforcements to Maguuma borderlands on Friday at 1400.

<facepalm>

PR…? What is this… PR you speak of? I thought the goal was to make us look like the shiniest kitten ?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

We are one of the most viewed matchups every week and suddenly its a bad thing?

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Hrm. Seems that certain predictions and recent conversations this week are coming to light regarding another server in this matchup. I am hopeful it doesn’t destroy them as some don’t deserve it, but on the other hand they put up with it which means they’ve accepted it as being perfectly fine and normal.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Hrm. Seems that certain predictions and recent conversations this week are coming to light regarding another server in this matchup. I am hopeful it doesn’t destroy them as some don’t deserve it, but on the other hand they put up with it which means they’ve accepted it as being perfectly fine and normal.

That’s a drama starting post if I ever saw one.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

If OG could play as well as they post, it would have actually been exciting back on EB.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

If OG could play as well as they post, it would have actually been exciting back on EB.

You are really going to call us out? This should be interesting. I take it you are challenging us? I will record it for everyone.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’d watch that match. D/D eles errywhere.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

I’d watch that match. D/D eles errywhere.

It wouldn’t last long.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

saiyr.3071

We shall see. Maybe.

Anyone have a score update?

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

You are really going to call us out? This should be interesting. I take it you are challenging us? I will record it for everyone.

Rofl, you asked for it. Check back in the hour and i’ll post a video of us rolling you over, and over, and over, and over again. Funny part is it wasn’t even close to the A team (i.e. I wasn’t online)

[LARP]

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Rofl, you asked for it. Check back in the hour and i’ll post a video of us rolling you over, and over, and over, and over again. Funny part is it wasn’t even close to the A team (i.e. I wasn’t online)

lolol okay ill check back in an hour.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Since we got some Elementalist hanging out here. I’ve always wondered how some elementalist are able to get into mist form and then come up from down state.

Several time last few weeks when I was on WvW occasionally, I would down a elementalist. They would go into mist form and then pop right up. Not sure if anyone has been seeing this as well.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

Meanwhile Borlis Pass players sit quietly and enjoy the show.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

lolol okay ill check back in an hour.

where is the brawl. Is it wrong to root for the other servers team?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Since we got some Elementalist hanging out here. I’ve always wondered how some elementalist are able to get into mist form and then come up from down state.

Several time last few weeks when I was on WvW occasionally, I would down a elementalist. They would go into mist form and then pop right up. Not sure if anyone has been seeing this as well.

Maybe they rallied while mistformed?

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Maybe they rallied while mistformed?

That was my initial reaction but I have been seeing it more frequently. Maybe it’s just my bad luck.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

So before you want to toss rocks and spit at us…remember this: without guilds like ours YOU wouldnt be where you are today.

If only we could vote Commanders off the island like once a week, make them earn another 100g before they can icon up again.

We got to where we are despite some commanders and because of some… but it is the general populace that got us here. I think we’re doing better as the weeks go on as we learn to ignore the commanders who don’t have a clue and use their title to stroke their own egos.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Neeho.3859)

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

I don’t care about his personal back story.

:‘( You don’t care about my backstory?! But Dred spent almost 30 minutes making it up! You should at least read it over and proclaim what a horrible person it makes me, and only then should you resist temptation to fall into such a pitfall and state your unwillingness to accept another man’s opinion until you have faced me on your own terms.

My deepest apologies, good sir. While I have no doubt you have a fantastic fiction and nonfiction back story, alike. My decision to not care about your back story was based on two quick decisions.

Source.

Relevance.

But. If you are willing to share, manage to keep it on topic, by talking about that time you kicked my behind over near that camp when I had just finished capping it and killing your yak… then go for it!

lets keep it light. not perverted and share a smile.

Change my mind! make me dislike you.

fun fights in DRB, i killed two reds and a rabbit.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Note: I make movies to entertain not to put other people down.

No disrespect to the guilds in this movie or any future movies. Also, we understand that there are always bigger fish out there. You aren’t going to hear me saying we never lose.

Some guild vs. guild fights from 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Some of the EBs was having a go away party for Mag the last night before reset. This party meant that people was just standing around emoting eachother. The three of us thought the party was pretty lame and started killing people. That’s the only thing I can think of that would give us bad rep from our time on EBay and i guess that’s what Bunzy is referring to. If not, plz Bunzy enlight me.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

So before you want to toss rocks and spit at us…remember this: without guilds like ours YOU wouldnt be where you are today.

If only we could vote Commanders off the island like once a week, make them earn another 100g before they can icon up again.

We got to where we are despite some commanders and because of some… but it is the general populace that got us here. I think we’re doing better as the weeks go on as we learn to ignore the commanders who don’t have a clue and use their title to stroke their own egos.

Freakin’ whoa… That’s a pretty awesome idea. too extreme for today’s MMO. but the idea itself could be used in less painful way.

I wonder if Anet has anything like that in the works. Not so much a “punishment” system but a voting system. SWG had something like that way back when. A cool concept if you figure out a way to prevent cheaters from winning the votes and about people who actually could improve the server without side effects of, Big Fat Head Explosions. haha

Does Ashwood still play? man that guy was awesome. That guy. I don’t know him. Not guided with him. Not even sure what guild he is in TBH. All I know is he can run a map. I’ve seen him show up a few times. ..in the past

Get into map, see whats up, see who’s doing what and worked with it. He didn’t show up to a map and demand everyone stop what they are doing, and to all follow him. he would speak to the camp teams, check on fights and ask for / send help where it was needed. There was defense. he reminded people to build towers and keeps. He helped pay for it or at the very least help to get donations sent to someone trying to upgrade a Keep. He was all over the place. up and down across and back. Never had a zerg up his kitten he had people where they needed to be. He knew how to tell where that was without having to be there.

He got results suggesting and asking for help and presented it with some class. He didn’t sit there and make excuses either. Who’s doing that? Paig? lilj, Boman, a few others? A handful. what are the rest of you doing?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Note: I make movies to entertain not to put other people down.

No disrespect to the guilds in this movie or any future movies. Also, we understand that there are always bigger fish out there. You aren’t going to hear me saying we never lose.

Some guild vs. guild fights from 1/4/13

What’s this, a roaming guild that is respectful? Mind blown. I think I might like you guys.

Some of the EBs was having a go away party for Mag the last night before reset. This party meant that people was just standing around emoting eachother. The three of us thought the party was pretty lame and started killing people. That’s the only thing I can think of that would give us bad rep from our time on EBay and i guess that’s what Bunzy is referring to. If not, plz Bunzy enlight me.

Just because you only saw emoting doesn’t mean that’s all that was happening…actually, right around when you started attacking was when they were going to (resume?) fight club before you decided to do that instead.

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Must have been stomping throats and stuff, then OBVIOUSLY you were all running cheesy specs since you were stomping throats. Or it didn’t happen at all and you’re all a bunch of liars.

<3 sarcasm.

We usually had good fights back in the day, didn’t like having to chase down D/D eles though. That was my only problem with u guys, I hate chasing eles. No bad rep imo, don’t know what hes talking about.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

People who ruin fight club generally get a bad reputation. Other than that I’d never heard of LARP beforehand. They did kill a lot of us and that was kind of sad, we were trying not to hit the Ehmry partygoers though so that kind of put a dent into things. The D/D eles noticed it and ran back into the crowd if they got too low.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Wow, and I thought Bunzy was bad at forums PvP. At least he posts videos.

Edit: What the heck did you expect if you don’t record? For the video to fall into your lap?

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

Edit: What the heck did you expect if you don’t record? For the video to fall into your lap?

This guy smrt

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

Well I’m sponsored by GoPRO at GW2, CS1.6, and Dota….problem is glare from my overhead light reflecting off my tan pectorals (play shirtless) tends to be bad on my dual 28" monitors. Therefore the quality was too bad to post.

[LARP]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I laughed. Well played, sir.

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

<facepalm>

PR is overrated.
Who cares what other people think – that’s my motto

Devona’s Rest and [PRO] will trade Drednyte and Stonemist with 12 hrs of Rent Free(no Treb’n) in exchange for Bunzy…. (I haven’t asked Morningstar about this but i’m sure he’ll Agree)

All Trade’s are Final… no Exchanges !!!!

Drednyte? A player who cries every time he loses a fight, blames everyone on the map and throws a pity party about how he is carrying the entire realm with his gold, and that no one else is contributing. Blah blah blah. What a surprise he is complaining about gold in this thread…

I would rather fight with random up leveled 80 players then Drednyte. We usually fair better and somehow, someway all these 100’s of blueprints in my bags get clicked. I was under the impression that I bought them with badges, but I guess Drednyte is solely responsible for them.

Ok 1st let me say Dred and I disagree on most things.. I Face Palm as often as anyone after reading what Dred Posts on Forums…

But Dred is exactly who you’d want beside you in a Fight…

You can Discount all his Forum Rhetoric… all his frustration being expressed in Map chat… all his Pride (chest thumping) in what Devona & [PRO] have done coming from last place to where we are now.
But when we call out and say “I need help at such & such they have 15-20 incoming…”
and Dred says “I’m almost there…” I can tell you… you suddenly feel like you can Win against those odds…

Dred Retired from the Air Force… he gave 20+ years service to his Country… (that alone deserves Respect)
im not saying Dred is Old… only that if he was Milk… you’d sniff the carton b4 taking a sip… justsay’n

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

(edited by Darwinism.8619)

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Oh no, I just realized I helped derail this into gank thread again. So sad.

It’s OK. I am sure most people just see your name and scroll past the posts anyway.

You have no evidence so stop making claims. The real objectives of WvW to us is killing people, it’s what we do.

Sure! But when you are being baited away from objectives and STILL not getting kills, you’d have to wonder right?

We ALWAYS get kills.

Yea, i ran into four of them today. 2 theives and 2 d/d Bunker ele. Should change your name to FOTM!

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: kujalord.5849

kujalord.5849

Warning to Devona’s Rest, there be dragons in the tiers above. Magumma is by far the gentlest among them.

LOL
I like this one

ruby
[SONG]

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

whats the scores at. I wunt to knowz

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

Would have posted a video of that Bunzy, but noone wants to watch us portal camp you lolololol.

[LARP]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Maguuma 102,708 +300
BP 89,240 +200
DR 86,089 +195

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

yea..im vocal..yea i speak my mind…yea i dont have an issue with stiring up folks blood

If in the end they get their act together and start working as a team and not a zergfail group.

Darwin…./gkick…/ginvite…nope /gkick….okok /ginvite….oh darn no! /gkick….sigh ok fine /ginvite.

As to the comment on “crying when he fails”…that made me laugh. As I’m more often than not the one charging right into the midst of a sea of red. =) Other day me and 3 other PRO ran up on a BP/Mag fight at one of our camps in our borderland. We were outnumbered pretty much 2:1 by both servers but we were all knee deep anyways. That was me, that big gigantic target of a norn ele. (so wish i could get a race change!) we knew we couldnt win, but wasnt gonna jst give up either. You like all the flame rams I threw down….lol. HEY! it made more targets! lol

@ comment on me commanding..
Mate I stopped commanding back in T7 due to failboat zergs who kept dying to 5 man teams. And before you post more negative comments, i was the DR commander that led to the first EB map domination for DR and showed a ton of DR commanders key siege points on the map. I stopped commanding for 2 reasons, one was the guild was needing more admin stuff and our then guild leader was offline more often than not so i stepped up to help. The other was a ton of commanders on DR started popping up. If they had positive momentum, why disrupt it with another icon. Typically u wont see me icon up unless there’s just complete map chaos. Ive seen DR on forward momentum with no commanders, again, why mess it up with an icon.

@Mag/BP – Although it was just a joke on PRO transfering (no matter what some slim whits may think). Thank you for your interest in having us on your servers. I was quite surprised that 7-8 guilds sent me messages asking for PRO to join you. I was also very surprised by several guilds on DR that wanted to know where PRO was going so they could join us. Thank you all for fighting alongside PRO and doing all that grunt work while the failzergs continue to spawn loot bags.

To everyone else…meh. Read what i post and not get all defensive. Actually read what i post and not what you THINK it means or interpret it to be some direct attack on you. Dont like it..meh. Doesnt bother me in the least. Typically those that get all kitten are the ones I’m refering to anyways. Sure this post will get quoted flamed too. lol

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

yea..im vocal..yea i speak my mind…yea i dont have an issue with stiring up folks blood

If in the end they get their act together and start working as a team and not a zergfail group.

Darwin…./gkick…/ginvite…nope /gkick….okok /ginvite….oh darn no! /gkick….sigh ok fine /ginvite.

As to the comment on “crying when he fails”…that made me laugh. As I’m more often than not the one charging right into the midst of a sea of red. =) Other day me and 3 other PRO ran up on a BP/Mag fight at one of our camps in our borderland. We were outnumbered pretty much 2:1 by both servers but we were all knee deep anyways. That was me, that big gigantic target of a norn ele. (so wish i could get a race change!) we knew we couldnt win, but wasnt gonna jst give up either. You like all the flame rams I threw down….lol. HEY! it made more targets! lol

@ comment on me commanding..
Mate I stopped commanding back in T7 due to failboat zergs who kept dying to 5 man teams. And before you post more negative comments, i was the DR commander that led to the first EB map domination for DR and showed a ton of DR commanders key siege points on the map. I stopped commanding for 2 reasons, one was the guild was needing more admin stuff and our then guild leader was offline more often than not so i stepped up to help. The other was a ton of commanders on DR started popping up. If they had positive momentum, why disrupt it with another icon. Typically u wont see me icon up unless there’s just complete map chaos. Ive seen DR on forward momentum with no commanders, again, why mess it up with an icon.

@Mag/BP – Although it was just a joke on PRO transfering (no matter what some slim whits may think). Thank you for your interest in having us on your servers. I was quite surprised that 7-8 guilds sent me messages asking for PRO to join you. I was also very surprised by several guilds on DR that wanted to know where PRO was going so they could join us. Thank you all for fighting alongside PRO and doing all that grunt work while the failzergs continue to spawn loot bags.

To everyone else…meh. Read what i post and not get all defensive. Actually read what i post and not what you THINK it means or interpret it to be some direct attack on you. Dont like it..meh. Doesnt bother me in the least. Typically those that get all kitten are the ones I’m refering to anyways. Sure this post will get quoted flamed too. lol

Essays

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

There’s this weird phenomenon where the lower ranked a server is, the longer the average post is. DR recently moved up, so let’s hope they shed the essays soon.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Would have posted a video of that Bunzy, but noone wants to watch us portal camp you lolololol.

What are you talking about

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

I’ll just let you rage for the rest of the night after that….premier gank guild, haha. And after those cleaner fights we finally got tonight, I can tell you that any of the small mans from when we were in tier 8 would manhandle you, it’s not even a comparison.

Do you want an even fight or keep running with your zerg?

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Tiglie.5834

I’ll just let you rage for the rest of the night after that….premier gank guild, haha. And after those cleaner fights we finally got tonight, I can tell you that any of the small mans from when we were in tier 8 would manhandle you, it’s not even a comparison.

Haha, nice try Bunzy, you do realize that the entire realm of Devona will see through that statement. we played against them for over a month.

[LARP]

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Haha, nice try Bunzy, you do realize that the entire realm of Devona will see through that statement. we played against them for over a month.

Ahhhh kitten Larp’s on DR now? Imma have to hide my VCR

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: Black Scoutsman.5830

Black Scoutsman.5830

But you’re “skilled enough to take on ten people by youself”. should have been no problem right??

Human Warrior, Ranger and dedicated Scout of Yaks bend
The Pinnacle of Resposibility [Mom]