1-4-13: Maguuma/Borlis Pass/Devona's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

so this week is almost done, about 2 days left…much respect to commander invalid from mag (you and your weirdo flame rams) and commander sir morningstar from DR, had some great & terrible time this week in eternal

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

so this week is almost done, about 2 days left…much respect to commander invalid from mag (you and your weirdo flame rams) and commander sir morningstar from DR, had some great & terrible time this week in eternal

Invalid is still playing; guy is pushing 24 hours +.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

god….at the end i told him i totally give up, you can have valley and the entire map coz i need to take a long break right now…. i played against him for like 9 hours today, and what ? HES STILL ON

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

so this week is almost done, about 2 days left...much respect to commander invalid from mag (you and your weirdo flame rams) and commander sir morningstar from DR, had some great & terrible time this week in eternal

god....at the end i told him i totally give up, you can have valley and the entire map coz i need to take a long break right now.... i played against him for like 9 hours today, and what ? HES STILL ON

Haha, he was like, "I can’t leave till this other commander leaves!’, that was a few hours and yea, he’s still going somehow.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

So since Bunzy has no idea how to watch his own video, here’s the “truth”.

At the start of the video you’ll JUST TWO WäR guys finally find OG after talking for 10 minutes trying to get an organized fight going.

At 0:05 you’ll see on the mini map that we get jumped by 2 guys from Maguuma.
At 0:10 you’ll count 5 OG players
At 0:20 you’ll see 2 OG players join the fight
At 0:30 you’ll see the 2 WäR guys retreat and ask for help from any nearby guildies.
At 1:40 you’ll see what looks like 5 WäR guys, but one is a mesmer clone. Verified at 1:47 when a clone is destroyed.

Anyways at the end my guys lose, and I said that we did lose this fight. At the end it was 5 vs 7 (8 if you include the random necro who shows up near the end)

We had a rematch later with the conditions reversed (we slightly outnumbered OG as they did in the first fight) and WäR won.

Bunzy then said he was going to bring 5 more guys to crush us, so I brought a few more and won again.

So again, your only victory was the first battle in which we were jumped and had to call nearby guildies who didn’t want to duel into this fight. But again congrats, you guys do have some strong players.

Okay here is my thoughts.
We saw 2 WaR and 2 OG went after them to fight them 2v2, I told the rest not to go engage and let them battle it out, we decided to take that veteran just to kill time. I noticed one thief get downed and stomped and i figure meh its 2v2 i can’t do much to save him, then i noticed how much damage was being done to the other thief and i quickly realised this was not a 2v2 but a 2v6 at which point in time i see skeez running away with a bunch of players behind him, i noticed they were chasing him and going for the kill. This is when we decided to jump in to make it a fair battle. The first thief that got downed and stomped NEVER came back to the fight. So we were stuck with 4 players having to fight your 6. We did have a PUG mesmer at the start however he didn’t last long, and at the very end we also had a lvl 30 necromancer that came by. I wasn’t going to rez pugs until the fight was over and I assumed it was over and then the thief killed the necro which was when i realised there was still one left over, he then opened on me and paid the consequences for it (props to him for finishing the fight and not running away though) Overall I thought it was a fairly even fight and whispered Lu Bu saying well done at which he started making all these excuses instead of just saying gg. He then proceeded to bring like 8-10 WaR to kill us because he had his ego hurt.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

Score update yaaaaaay

Attachments:

.~.~

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

I kind of like all the whining DR does, I mean this way I wont miss Ebay too much until we’re back in t4. It is like having a little bit of home in t5. lol

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Some very nice fights in DR borderlands tonight. Saw of a full group of [NAME] that put up a good fight and a few others I dont remember. A nice change of pace considering how zergy this match up has been

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Great fights tonight; much rather have too many to fight than none at all. Even the frustration of taking a supply camp with 6 and getting rolled by 25 is better than doing fractals all dang night!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Impromptu fight club, PM me if you want to come.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Was in the DR Borderland trying to keep the one tower we managed to grab from Maguuma after like 2 hours. Was fun to take out 3 catas with 1 though

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

god….at the end i told him i totally give up, you can have valley and the entire map coz i need to take a long break right now…. i played against him for like 9 hours today, and what ? HES STILL ON

I wasn’t there.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

What happened to DR?

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: alcuin.1257

alcuin.1257

I’m from DR.

Here are my (admittedly back seat quarterbacking) thoughts regarding our implosion after not being able to last one week against a serious challenge in the higher tier. I’m not really sure all of this is entirely possible given the venue that we have to deal with, but take it as a sort of wish list as we go through this correction period.

1. DR needs to take a step back and evaluate the maturity level of its people top down. WvW guilds need to start working towards putting in place leaders that are personable affable people willing to be humble and level headed first, but are also willing to gkick commanders that do not abide by a code of conduct even in the heat of battle (perhaps some of our commanders should read a good little book called ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’ :P ).

2. The WvW guilds need to kinda agree that they’re all going to maintain the same level of discipline.

3. After that, we need to stay united on this front and handle the (always present in any game) “morale killing” personalities and characters that are less mature emotionally and socially.

4. We need to have a standard of conduct that we take pride in when discoursing on the forums or in public venues. This should be guild enforced. It should be our badge of honor not that we win, but that we win with class and lose with dignity. When I see human behavior like this, I’m not so much embarrassed to be on this “server” or in this game… more… I’m embarrassed to be in this kind of entitled self-obsessed culture with everyone believing that their mommy was right when she told them they were special unique snowflakes. REMEMBER! Other guilds in top tier servers read these forums to judge the relative quality of our server. How do we look to outside serious guilds? Engaging in all of the classic petty whining and chest thumping and bad attitudes and behaviors. If you were a serious guild, would you come HERE?

5. We need to strive to win, stand our ground in loss, and make our enemy struggle for every single solitary point they earn no matter how bad the odds are and what the technical reasons are (population, organization, % adoption of voice communication, etc). When faced with a challenge, like mismatched population, we need to strive to adjust our strategy and set achievable goals as a server for the week and set out to accomplish them. Though we may lose in points, we may have internal victories from week to week like keeping the point spread down to a specific difference… or holding our BL or whatever we choose as an achievable goal.

6. Within this framework, the last and most important thing we need to do is recognize that however we restructure, it should be for the good of the community and to have FUN…kittenN… this is what we are here for. We can have fun within this context if we adjust our attitudes and as guilds demand better from our leaders and commanders. I know that many of them are capable of it, and with inter-guild meetings, I believe we can achieve it.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

When I was on SBI, War Machine really wasn’t that big. The most War Machine players I ever saw together at any one time was maybe 10? The recruiter for War Machine International was pretty much never online (and I waited a whole week). I’ve seen that account online since WM left for Kaineng but definitely their international recruiting stalled for a bit. Or maybe they just didn’t like my resume. :|

They’ve become very active since the transfer. The Korean contingent had ~30 following Jang Gun in korean prime time on Kaineng.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

War Machine moved from SBI so looks like SBI is going to be taking a nose dive. Will be interesting to see if War Machine’s night capping is as bad as DragonBrand.

War Machine will be educational night capping, which is better than any night capping we’ve had previously.

Crystal Desert were the best night cappers. Hours and hours of badge farming as they literally just threw numbers at everything. I can remember one 4 hour session defending our garrison against a CD team that had a queue at 3am PST.

One of the people manning the inner SW cannon called out in /team “I got knocked off the cannon and can’t get back on it. I need someone to take over”

“Why? Is it glitched?”

“No, there are too many bags around me to get back on it.”

What I said better than anything we’ve seen, I meant for ourselves. Against DB they literally had 50 man zergs that auto attacked our doors down and we couldn’t stop it. Wasn’t really interesting or educational, where WM is very interesting and educational when they start rolling. I predict we’ll need to learn new counter siege spots.

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

I’m from DR.

Here are my (admittedly back seat quarterbacking) thoughts regarding our implosion after not being able to last one week against a serious challenge in the higher tier…

Take a deep breath, friend, and let it out.

When BP first made it to this tier, we were told that this is the one that breaks servers, and it’s true. It seems each level is a little bit tougher than the one before until you make the jump from 6 to 5, then it’s a massive spike in playstyle and toughness. That momentum that propelled you up through the lower levels can give you quite the dented head when you hit the wall. You can either break and slide back down, or huddle up and figure out how to change up everything you thought you already had down pat.

I think we all have to struggle through this crucible to evolve. You will find the fair-weathered guilds will jump, but the die-hards will dig in and learn on the fly. Plan on sticking around at this level while you figure it out, and you will find that eventually you too will be the server that breaks the others coming up. Then set your sights on tier 4.

From the taste we’ve had of Tier 4 servers getting crowded out and slipping down here for a week before bouncing up again, the jump from 4 to 5 is just as rough. Do what you need to do here first.

[Arr][GOAT]

(edited by Dark Aidget.3879)

in WvW

Posted by: alcuin.1257

alcuin.1257

haha thanks for the encouraging words. we already are losing the fair weathers and the behaviors of some folks arent helping. However I am luckily insulated because I have an amazing and active guild with great leaders and commanders who havent freaked out but I think are surprised by the shake up

I think we both agree that while we’re red to each other this can be a fun game!

by the way you borlis guys were really nice the other day in the jump puzzle… thanks!

I’m from DR.

Here are my (admittedly back seat quarterbacking) thoughts regarding our implosion after not being able to last one week against a serious challenge in the higher tier…

Take a deep breathe, friend, and let it out.

When BP first made it to this tier, we were told that this is the one that breaks servers, and it’s true. It seems each level is a little bit tougher than the one before until you make the jump from 6 to 5, then it’s a massive spike in playstyle and toughness. That momentum that propelled you up through the lower levels can give you quite the dented head when you hit the wall. You can either break and slide back down, or huddle up and figure out how to change up everything you thought you already had down pat.

I think we all have to struggle through this crucible to evolve. You will find the fair-weathered guilds will jump, but the die-hards will dig in and learn on the fly. Plan on sticking around at this level while you figure it out, and you will find that eventually you too will be the server that breaks the others coming up. Then set your sights on tier 4.

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

I think this is the best match up BP has had in a long while, and would love to see it last. No one is truly ROFLstomping anyone else, and we’ve learned a tremendous amount about our own fortitude. It’s been great fun.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Deadlysage.5873

Deadlysage.5873

Wow, I just finishing dueling several [OG] players in Maguuma BL. I have to say they really have some great players. We couldn’t manage to beat their 3v3 or 2v2 teams with the classes and traits we had set up. I did however manage to defeat them in several 1v1’s with out any losses, though it was very tough. We would definitly like to fight you guys again someday in some more 3v3 and 2v2 match ups. Maybe even 5v5’s would be great.

Once again you guys prove you know your stuff in PvP and I enjoy fighting you guys because it only makes us all better players. Thank you for the epic battles tonight.

Beautykills – Legendary Thief – Guild Leader
[SWäG] Still Winning and Grinning
Maguuma

(edited by Deadlysage.5873)

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Wow, I just finishing dueling several [OG] players in Maguuma BL. I have to say they really have some great players. We couldn’t manage to beat their 3v3 or 2v2 teams with the classes and traits we had set up. I did however manage to defeat them in several 1v1’s with out any losses, though it was very tough. We would definitly like to fight you guys again someday in some more 3v3 and 2v2 match ups. Maybe even 5v5’s would be great.

Once again you guys prove you know your stuff in PvP and I enjoy fighting you guys because it only makes us all better players. Thank you for the epic battles tonight.

You beat them in 1v1s running a backstab build? If so that’s pretty impressive. I will have to 1v1 you sometime as I am the #1 ele… right chipsu

Also does anyone in this matchup have any wvw videos I can watch?

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

(edited by Bunzy.8674)

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

I have to very honest and say that compare to T4, the ppl on this thread is a lot less kitteny. It is a lot more enjoyable reading the forums and I would like to thank BP and DR for keeping it that way.

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Was some good duelling, I personally wish there was more classes then just Mesmers/Thiefs/Ele to duel against. Its extremely frustrating fighting Thief’s. I swear each time I’d be one shot off winning, boom “CLOAK” come back healed up LoL. Trust me as ranger its frustrating.

Favourite fight of the night was vs the D/D Ele, I would of liked to have finished it might of taken a while but there would of been a winner.

Enjoyed the duel against the EDGE P/D thief was fun but once again frustrating.

Most painful class of the night was the Mesmer’s no shock there they tend to own in 1v1.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

I’m probably going to have to change my build around. Fighting against OG, first guild that my build hasn’t been effective against. Awesome fights, finally a challenge. Well done.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Was some good duelling, I personally wish there was more classes then just Mesmers/Thiefs/Ele to duel against. Its extremely frustrating fighting Thief’s. I swear each time I’d be one shot off winning, boom “CLOAK” come back healed up LoL. Trust me as ranger its frustrating.

Favourite fight of the night was vs the D/D Ele, I would of liked to have finished it might of taken a while but there would of been a winner.

Most painful class of the night was the Mesmer’s no shock there they tend to own in 1v1.

My guildies enjoyed fighting you even though it would have lasted forever, lol. So he just sat down and took it. Heck, I enjoyed fighting you as well even though it never got to be finished.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Sol.4310

My guildies enjoyed fighting you even though it would have lasted forever, lol. So he just sat down and took it. Heck, I enjoyed fighting you as well even though it never got to be finished.

Yeah I tried to trick him when I sat down it almost worked, but yeah vs P/D I need work on my interruption little better, one point there I just missed it and if I got it was game over, I was gutted sit enjoyed fighting him but. Vs your Mesmer was kinda like hell, couldn’t find ya and hit me like a road train. GG & GF all-round.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

I lost every 1vs1 duel =(. Makes me want to go back to bunker build.. but its just not as fun. I will just have to get better at using my cantrips and dodges efficiently. I didn’t know what to do against your thief.. i can spam aoe attacks at the air all day and you still always pop up full health.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

you go full glass, and have the fight end in 5 seconds either way

in WvW

Posted by: Badkidguy.1705

Badkidguy.1705

Next time I DEMAND 100% Eternal!

Done.

Why you sleepin so much Invalid, we had to do all the work for you!

EVOH RULES !

Attachments:

in WvW

Sol.4310

Half a page about a dueling drum circle, I can’t wait till we stumble upon your mini-arena. Congrats dueling with confusion mesmers, condition thieves, and D/D ele’s, it’s really neat.

You do realize why fight club originated in DAoC right? It was for the nonames that couldn’t cut it in the 8 man scene.

Congrats for the ranger, oh wait LARP wasn’t there forgot wasn’t a zerg in front of you.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Pinko.2076

I think it’s time to admit why we spend to much time in DRBL – When the red and green are sprinkled together it reminds us of Christmas.

in WvW

Sol.4310

Half a page about a dueling drum circle, I can’t wait till we stumble upon your mini-arena. Congrats dueling with confusion mesmers, condition thieves, and D/D ele’s, it’s really neat.

You do realize why fight club originated in DAoC right? It was for the nonames that couldn’t cut it in the 8 man scene.

Congrats for the ranger, oh wait LARP wasn’t there forgot wasn’t a zerg in front of you.

so i guess the daoc comment really hurt because you were bad at it?

btw nice binding roots 5v2 bro.

I sense tears, is that common on LARP skill bars. I’d be happy to duel your d/d ele 1v1

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Sol.4310

I sense tears, is that common on LARP skill bars. I’d be happy to duel your d/d ele 1v1

This guy with the 1v1 talk, are you dumb?

BOF, SOS back to apk brah.

Tear’s/Scared new LARP Build. they all running it.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Sol.4310

Ya our through together guild is scared of some forums warriors that have played on like one server? I am scared i may spill my mountain dew or miss eating my pizza.

Do You Even Lift? post your stats bro

Over it already LARP if you want to fight let me know, actions speaks bigger then words, I’m in SPvP room 319 atm.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: jaegerx.1693

jaegerx.1693

You got 5 challenged larper. You must accept it now for the honor of larpers everywhere.

in WvW

Sol.4310

Forums are bugged mate. Not even going to bother.

Lets fight do you want me to come to WvW and fight your D/D ele srsly… come on stop the smack and lets duel.

I’m in room 319 duelling right now

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Ya our through together guild is scared of some forums warriors that have played on like one server? I am scared i may spill my mountain dew or miss eating my pizza.

Over it already LARP if you want to fight let me know, actions speaks bigger then words, I’m in SPvP room 319 atm.

lol what room? I think i missed the location, I think you hit post before you finished, please repost 4-6 times :p

I know server lag. playing. prolly a DOS

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Sol.4310

lol what room? I think i missed the location, I think you hit post before you finished, please repost 4-6 times :p

I got owned by the forums lol, But yeah LARP where are you OG are here waiting.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

I got owned by the forums lol, But yeah LARP where are you OG are here waiting.

yea you did, quick question. when you were submitting the post that got kicked out like 7 times. Did you reclick “Reply” multiple times? or was it a back up and repost? I’m just curious about the server. Nerd Stuff.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Sol.4310

I hit Post Reply, once and yeah wouldn’t load forums on my end for good 10mins each time. Then boom I’m like gj I just got Trolled by the forums lol. But It was once I got messages from the Mod’s saying they will delete them as its a forum bug.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Cool Gotcha and thanks,

GL with your duel if it happens.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Sol.4310

Cool Gotcha and thanks,

They never showed LARP have always been talk. I’m a god darn ranger what does a D/D got to lose.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Posted by: Ethose.5694

Ethose.5694

The discussions about the match up have been very entertaining in this thread but the talk between LARP and OG are completely dull and I can’t imagine anyone outside of those 2 guilds care at all. Can’t you 2 take all these self important kitten measuring contest posts to some other thread where people don’t have to pass over them to get to some good wvw talk?

Ethose (EA)
Born and Raised on Dragonbrand

in WvW

Sol.4310

I’m a ranger LARP, I called you out and you backed down, keep walking. LARP remains scared as always Room 319 mate come duel…..

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Cool Gotcha and thanks,

They never showed LARP have always been talk. I’m a god darn ranger what does a D/D got to lose.

Not overly surprised. I wasn’t really expecting to hear about a duel. I find peeps who roll FOTM classes everytime a new brand becomes “teh Win” they usually enjoy talking more about their fotm skill set then displaying it when asked. Kinda Cute. I have a puppy who runs away with his toy when I try to take it, and when I don’t want it he accidently nips my hand when I’m not expecting it. Then when I try to play, he runs off again.

Sound familiar?

Perhaps you are trying to duel a puppy. I would suggest you teach that puppy to poop on command. Stay, sit, and please don’t make it hand-shy. Nothing more sad than a hand-shy dog.

do you know what sound a dog makes when it’s about to vomit?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Chalky.8540

Chalky.8540

I’m from DR.

Here are my (admittedly back seat quarterbacking) thoughts regarding our implosion after not being able to last one week against a serious challenge in the higher tier.

During the first few days of this fight, DR were doing really quite well. It was pretty tight and Maguuma were just able to hold a their lead. This means you are generally good enough and you’re right in your conclusion that it’s a morale problem that caused the disintegration.

You mention WvW guilds a lot in your post and it’s interesting to observe that on Maguuma guild membership does not mean a whole lot when it comes to co-ordination. In WvW, we pretty much act as one big guild with a couple of commanders running things across the majority of players on a particular map. Not all commanders have commander icons, either – although people usually donate to buy them one if they’re good at running things!

I don’t know if this is why we have more stamina than some servers even when we’re losing, but it’s certainly a nice system.

The biggest thing is that being on Maguuma when you’re losing is almost as fun as when you’re winning. Even if we’re down to one keep in the entire game, we’ll pour all our resources into holding that keep for the whole match and forget all about our point deficit.

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

do you know what sound a dog makes when it’s about to vomit?

[PRO]?

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

I’m from DR.

Here are my (admittedly back seat quarterbacking) thoughts regarding our implosion after not being able to last one week against a serious challenge in the higher tier.

During the first few days of this fight, DR were doing really quite well. It was pretty tight and Maguuma were just able to hold a their lead. This means you are generally good enough and you’re right in your conclusion that it’s a morale problem that caused the disintegration.

You mention WvW guilds a lot in your post and it’s interesting to observe that on Maguuma guild membership does not mean a whole lot when it comes to co-ordination. In WvW, we pretty much act as one big guild with a couple of commanders running things across the majority of players on a particular map. Not all commanders have commander icons, either – although people usually donate to buy them one if they’re good at running things!

I don’t know if this is why we have more stamina than some servers even when we’re losing, but it’s certainly a nice system.

The biggest thing is that being on Maguuma when you’re losing is almost as fun as when you’re winning. Even if we’re down to one keep in the entire game, we’ll pour all our resources into holding that keep for the whole match and forget all about our point deficit.

Remember the Alamo.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

A LARP guy complaining about FOTM builds in duels when his troll party last week was literally two D/D eles and a backstab thief. Hahaha.

I’m sad I couldn’t stay around longer to duel since I had to go put out fires elsewhere most of the time. I was the one kitten (lol censored guild tag) engineer that dueled the P/D EDGE thief…It was a close one, I’m sad I didn’t win I think the difference was literally just one hit at the end. Anyway, hope everyone had fun. If there is interest in another one where more guilds show up, that can be arranged. I wanna see some AD duels.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in WvW

Posted by: JoshuaWalton.4137

JoshuaWalton.4137

A LARP guy complaining about FOTM builds in duels when his troll party last week was literally two D/D eles and a backstab thief. Hahaha.

I’m sad I couldn’t stay around longer to duel since I had to go put out fires elsewhere most of the time. I was the one kitten (lol censored guild tag) engineer that dueled the P/D EDGE thief…It was a close one, I’m sad I didn’t win I think the difference was literally just one hit at the end. Anyway, hope everyone had fun. If there is interest in another one where more guilds show up, that can be arranged. I wanna see some AD duels.

yeah, I’m that EDGE p/d thief. I had alot of fun last night with all you guys. Got my butt kicked by alot of people but Really enjoyed that duel against you. Also against that ranger, the 5+ min. duel… insane. But good fights all! Hope to meet up with you guys again soon!