10/19 Sanctum of Rall vs Crystal Desert vs Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Avatara.1042

Of course children are are going to blame entire servers for 1 person. It’s great. It’s practically racism lol…
Have fun losing I guess.

This entire week’s score has been ruined by hackers. What exactly do you expect people to say?

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

kyro.8162: Longer queues, fair weather players, new people who either have no idea what to do, or refuse to listen. How is Sanctum benefiting from this?

dude, as long as we are leading in points, we benefit from this. Players know what to do. Don’t say anything stupid just because they don’t listen to u. I didn’t see you guys doing any better back in tier 5&6. Now, we are leading in tier 3. how come we are not benefiting from this? because u can’t get in? because it’s longer queue time? then i have to say that u r just a selfish person.

Well, I do not speak for everyone, but I for one wvwvw not to win due to overwhelming numbers. Many people wvwvw for fun, otherwise it has little to no benefits. Fun is what wvwvw is about. I like the good fights and I am sure many others do too. Besides, Sanctum’s player base is full of people who are in it for the fun, there is a reason why Sanctum just doesn’t stop playing once we are losing by what seems to be against all odds.

The extra buffs for the realm are nice, but it is not game changing. Does wanting to have fun make me a selfish person? Probably, but then what is the point of playing Guild Wars 2? Are you telling me you want to win by a huge margin week after week, for the sake of winning? Facing off against servers and having a good fight for the first few days and having little to no action for the rest of the week does not sound like a benefit.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Score update

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Sanctum of Rall….a perfect example of why free transfers have to go. Sounds like the queue’s and bandwagoners are getting even worse, enjoy you ride up to tier 2 and 1…….if you think it’s bad now just wait. Meanwhile, we transfered to Kaenig and have been having a blast. There’s no queue’s when you are literally at the bottom of the barrel ha!

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Posted by: Prime.8792

Prime.8792

Exi transfered out to Kaening? No wonder SoR is doing better now!

in WvW

Of course children are are going to blame entire servers for 1 person. It’s great. It’s practically racism lol…
Have fun losing I guess.

This entire week’s score has been ruined by hackers. What exactly do you expect people to say?

Some people don’t like things to be called the way they are.

To me, the sad part about it is… (speaking honestly) SoR would be beating my server even without the hacking. From what I can tell, their numbers and hourly coverage is superior to ours.

Too bad it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

I agree that they would most likely be winning anyway, but all the fun and life was sucked out of the matches when all the orbs and altars were hacked. When the battles were so amazingly close as they were in the beginning, someone ‘acquiring’ all 3 orbs is the breaking point.

Also it was actually CD who hacked all 3 orbs in the first day, then lost them to SoR. SoR just hacked to keep them and destroy altars.

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

When your queues get to 5+ hours, then you can complain. Most of your so called “bandwagoners” came from a server that was destroyed by free transfers. We simply had to leave. Don’t blame us, blame free transfers.

Took me 3 hours and 50 minutes to get into WvW on Saturday. Anything over 1 hour is unplayable for anyone that has a life. How can people expect to make time to play a game, schedule half of their weekend, hovering over their PC for the queue to pop. You came here to escape 5 hour queues, but by doing so, gave us 3 hour queues. How can you not understand why people are getting annoyed? We do blame free transfers. Arena Nets will remain silent no doubt, they expect the community to fix it. Unfortunately the the bulk of the community cannot be trusted to fix it.

Don’t take this as a personal attack, I don’t blame those guilds that organised to come here, I don’t blame those of you that made a conscious decision for the good of your guild and the game as a whole. I blame the parasites that hang off those guilds, the ones with no identity that follow you like a fanclub, the bots, the lazy gamers looking for a free ride, that love to beat their chest and troll the losing side when you do all the work, the loan hackers that jump servers specifically to cause chaos.. They are the root of the problem.

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

I’m not even interested in our server’s (SoR) WvW anymore, and I have 500+ hours logged in WvW so far. I was having much more fun when we were clawing our way back from being behind in points.

This…this isn’t even fun.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in WvW

Posted by: Brome.7036

Brome.7036

Ya I feel bad for the Old SoR players. Having all the bored Blackgate Oceanics join you guys on saturday night when there was an epic match happening ruined it for most everyone. Go to bed on Sat night SoS has Stone mist and a 2k lead with the PPT all within 110 points and wake up to a map that SoS owned nothing on and lost SM and a 400 ppt difference.
Congrats BG (and some old HOD) guilds for hurting a tier 3 match because you were bored. Next time wait till the match is over.
I feel as if those guilds that transfered last night are just trying to break the game seeing how they transfer enmass each week.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

So did the BG guilds then transfer back? If thats whats happening then there’s more urgency for something to be done about free transfers.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Icecat.4528

Icecat.4528

1. Been SoR since day 1
2. Lots of new guilds and players have come here for whatever reason
3. Tired of people crying “hack” every time SoR gets a lead. Even Yaks last week – after they were caught hacking orbs – cried “hack”
4. W3 design is bad as we all know
5. Anet is the only one who can address point #4 but I don’t really see it happening as it probably means a complete redesign
6. Stopping free transfers may or may not have a beneficial result. Those who want to transfer will still do so.
7. A lot of bots in w3 just as everywhere else in game impacing queue times for all

Sadly – regardless of recent SoR wins (I remember when we lost every week) I don’t find w3 rewarding or enjoyable the way it is today. And I get tired of the petty name calling and accusations without legit proof. That and the long queue = I am not bothering to play w3 much at all.

GW2 mods can fuck it up their cock sucking asses – Sieg heil you nazi fuckers

in WvW

Posted by: Chaokel.5916

Chaokel.5916

From what i understand it’s not even guilds that have ‘organised’ to move over. It’s a bunch of people from the T2 matchup which is a complete blow out, coming over just for the week to have some fun.
However they just ended up ruining one of the most balanced matchups there was this week, as well as skewing the rankings for next week, which will be competely broken when they transfer back to their ‘home’ servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I’m a day 1 SoR. I’ve spent almost all my play time in WvW on our server to the extent that last week, when we had nothing left to fight on WvW, people outside WvW would make comments to me about the fact that the world had turned upside down seeing as I wasn’t in WvW.

Anyway the point to all that is just to say that I see a whole heap of claims and assertions being thrown around by people who clearly don’t have the full scope of SoR’s WvW history. Most everything, from hacking claims, to transfer history, to the formation of the core players (not to mention who they actually are) is terribly misinformed. So if you’re reading this, and you’ve read pretty much everything said before it regarding SoR, take it with a grain of salt. These people just weren’t there, came in late, or saw some event that they’ve created an entire story around since. That’s life for you.

in WvW

Posted by: Kanji Maki.1695

Kanji Maki.1695

Really CD walking through gates now? how did you do it -_- im starting to think that its CD and not SoS that was poping our orb out of a keep that has never ever been breached last night. About 20 mins later another CD nub walked through bay doors but he knocked me over while ssing.

Hackers/botters on any server please uninstall your bad ty!

Keep up the good work SoR! potential getting close again!

Attachments:

Conquerors Within [WvW]-Commander-Valor Victis-Thief-Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Hear a lot about SoR hacking orbs, I play more than I should, 12ish+ hours a day atm.
On the CD borderland we have had our orb hacked twice and had to retrieve it both times, which were legit. Not sure which borderland your talking about.

Did you see the hacker and if ya do please get a screen so we can see which guild they are in at least.

Awesome effort SoR though, this week has been an awesome fight.
Was worried about SoS night capping but it appears their NA force is stronger than their aussies atm.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: TurtleMuncher.9750

TurtleMuncher.9750

Is it true that BG/HoD guilds came over to SoR for this week?

MERC

in WvW

Posted by: Kohai.2571

Kohai.2571

score update:

awesome pvp at CD borderlands today…huge battles ^^

Attachments:

[LUN]Lunáticos – Sanctum of Rall – Brazilian Guild
http://lunaticosgw2.enjin.com [PT-BR]

in WvW

Posted by: Kuthos.9623

Kuthos.9623

Queues on SoR are becoming unplayable during primetime :\

in WvW

Posted by: Incompetence.4091

Incompetence.4091

Come to CD. Instant queues everywhere at 8 PM Pacific.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I find it amusing a few are saying SoR hacked an orb, yet have no proof.
Also that it was stated CD had a guy who was the one who destroyed the altar, and the orb reset. (Now no one has any proof posted of any of it, so heck it could have been the quaagan camps even.)

A resetting orb means it resets to the northern part of the map.

So how is it SoR’s fault that a CD or quaagans destroyed an SoS orb altar?…
Why is SoS calling SoR hackers from that orb incident, when it didn’t involve SoR to begin with?

It’s almost as funny as the post saying SoR has bots running around capturing supply camps. Because we all know, no one uses any VOIP communication, nor do they run in groups to get supply camps back. (end of sarcasm.)

Not to mention once again no picture, no video for proof, just someone saying it.
Should we all go around calling hacks and bots falsely on each other?

@TurtleMuncher.9750

What HoD guild went to SoR? o.O

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Quan.5813

Quan.5813

he is talking about CRS and ND, but then again i see PRX and i think RMA on SOS so…..no idea what he is qqing about.

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

All this hacking and glitching is really ruining what should of been a good week

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

ya agreed.. i was very surprise yesterday when i login during sos peak hr and found out we got outmanned buff at CD bl

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: George Welch.4019

George Welch.4019

Dear All,

We all know that hacking is indeed a major problem. And be sure to know that Anet are doing their best to remedy the problem. But I must ask that we all please stop blindly accusing each other of doing this act. I do not mind posting evidence or a guild annoucing that i will let one team take the orb back. But any further blind accusations will result in the taking down of this thread..

As to blindly attacking guilds that transfer. Please stop doing this. We all know that some guilds are moving from place to place in order to find a home. Just because they are good in wvw, is absolutely no reason to attack them with such comments. So i will say any more comments made only to attack tranfering guilds will result in the taking down of this thread.

This thread was made so each team could say things like “Good tactic at garrison” or “amazing fight on SoS Border land”. And I hope to keep it this way in the future

in WvW

Posted by: Juggypants.5613

Juggypants.5613

We all know that free transfers make it unbalanced. but it just makes your server better as a team for something in the future. cause yes this will happen more than once. . and EVERY server has at least one hacker,glitcher. but that shouldn’t brand the whole server as Hackers. it’s still fun to go into WvW with your friends are guildies regardless of not having the orbs.

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

he is talking about CRS and ND, but then again i see PRX and i think RMA on SOS so…..no idea what he is qqing about.

PRX and RMA have made SoS there new home.

There are players who have moved from BG to SoR this week with the intention of moving back to BG by end of the week. Thus the problems with queue times on SoR, and the blowout in score, especially in the last 24 hours.

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Mishi.7058

There are players who have moved from BG to SoR this week with the intention of moving back to BG by end of the week. Thus the problems with queue times on SoR, and the blowout in score, especially in the last 24 hours.

Then I dont get why they moved to SoR to begin with. x.x

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

Then I dont get why they moved to SoR to begin with. x.x

Because they thought they were missing the awesomeness of the matchup we were having?

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Bharel.4328

Bharel.4328

I want to say thank you to Crystal Desert and Sea of Sorrows for an Epic 26 hour WvW
marathon for my personal Extra Life event. I’m just winding down now. Phew, what a ride.

First, a quick story. I was running along, suddenly feeling all alone. Oh, they meant the “other” west, I realized. So I pull up my map thinking ‘Great, did they say Green or Blue?’. Oh well, I pick a direction and I close my map to the sight of a sea of red names coming right at me up from the z-ramp. So, I did the only rational thing and charged in swinging, stomping and yelling… and <trample>. As I lie there with a flag sticking out of my kitten, one of my opponents gives a quick /salute and runs off. I thought, “Wow, what a change from the /laugh or /dance that I had seen in a few instances in our previous match-ups. Very cool, opponents I can respect and enjoy fighting against.”

So it really bums me out that there’s any funny business with the orbs or other irregularities in normal WvW play. I wanted this match-up to be a great time for everyone, and that stuff pulls the fun right out of the game.

Personally, I know that having fraps running or to be snapping screenshots when something out of the ordinary happens isn’t realistic. But, if you witness anything funky… Report, Report, Report. Use the right-click thingie if you can. If not, do a regular Report and make sure to note the exact server time when it happens (it’s east to forget in the heat of the moment)to give Anet a better idea of what to look for.

Then, Let Us Know. The easiest way is probably noting an opposing guild tag that you enjoyed fighting against and sorting the guild list on the gw2guilds site by guild tag. Most likely have a link to their guild’s site and forums. Leave a post or message one of the officers with the site’s mail system. If we don’t know it happened, we can’t try to rectify it. WvW is fast moving and hectic, so it’s easy to miss stuff.

A quick /salute to two fine and worthy opponents. May the rest of the week be the stuff that great stories can be told about.

Thudden Bluhndr, the lost Norn
Sanctum of Rall
[GSCH] The Gaiscioch Family

(edited by Bharel.4328)

in WvW

Posted by: Daboss.4682

Daboss.4682

Good fights tonight in SoS this morning, CD in the afternoon and SoR in the evening. Truly epic day of WvW! We had such a good time and thank everyone who was apart of it and made the effort to join into the community team speak and make our coordination even better.

We compiled another video of the good times from the weekend, feel free to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQYc0rmNAHc

Daboss – 80 Guardian – Sanctum of Rall
Magicmang – xx Ele in progress
[Tempest Wolves]

in WvW

Posted by: Daboss.4682

Daboss.4682

Just would like to add about the queue’s.

The queue’s are broken. No one should ever sit in a queue longer then 30 minutes without requeueing from a zone other then Lion’s Arch. If after 2 requeue’s you still didn’t get your pop you need to log completely out and then queue from the mists… you’ll get in 15 minutes every time.

Daboss – 80 Guardian – Sanctum of Rall
Magicmang – xx Ele in progress
[Tempest Wolves]

in WvW

From what i understand it’s not even guilds that have ‘organised’ to move over. It’s a bunch of people from the T2 matchup which is a complete blow out, coming over just for the week to have some fun.
However they just ended up ruining one of the most balanced matchups there was this week, as well as skewing the rankings for next week, which will be competely broken when they transfer back to their ‘home’ servers.

Those…people…should have joined CD, if they wanted to make this fight better.

in WvW

Posted by: Daish.6139

Daish.6139

Daish is burned out

in WvW

Posted by: Isredel.4302

Isredel.4302

Drink more coffee then.

Viktor Rageclaw: Seaimpin na Cu, (Officer)
Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community http://www.gaiscioch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: jorix.2908

jorix.2908

Good fights tonight in SoS this morning, CD in the afternoon and SoR in the evening. Truly epic day of WvW! We had such a good time and thank everyone who was apart of it and made the effort to join into the community team speak and make our coordination even better.

We compiled another video of the good times from the weekend, feel free to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQYc0rmNAHc

Let me be the first to say that you are not wanted and will never be wanted in Sanctum Of Rall. Soon everyone will realize that TW is a troll guild and will cause a entire BL to lose everything. JQ didnt want you guys and we don’t either.

Another troll who hides behind the forums. Your a joke, enough said.

And just so I can stay on topic, good match so far. Score update below.

Attachments:

[Fate] Jorix
80 Warrior / 80 Elementalist
Sanctum Of Rall

(edited by jorix.2908)

in WvW

Posted by: YAIBA.6205

YAIBA.6205

Hello fellows,

This is the leader of Nine Dragon[ND], and this is the first time I leave messages in official forum.

First of all, let me introduce our guild. We’re from the guild WvW in Taiwan[GMT+8].

We have around 200 people in ND, and usually there will be around 2~40 in the battle field at the same time.

Currently, we’ve migrated from HOD to SOR, I believe that there’re fellows from SOR or CD&SOS have seen us showed up.

The reason for migrating is due to the power of HOD has been decreasing, and the whole server is not concentrating on the battle field.
We have nothing to do but look HOD dropped from T1.

Besides, we’ve through the pain procedures, nearly like a torture.

After a deep consideration, I decided to bring ND to SOR.

After our migration, there might be other guilds in Taiwan like CRS, DNS, and BV from HOD follow up to SOR.

There might be another guild KUSO coming up, not sure about it at the moment.

Overall, what I wanna expressed is that, we’re all from the guilds in Taiwan. We hope that our battle experiences in HOD are able to help SOR, till we get T1.

Thanks in advance to every fellows in SOR, sincerely.

note:
*this is the translations from my friend, my english is not that fluent.
*if I’m not responding in the battle field, it might be the technical problems on my English abilities or I’m striving in team battles.
*if you are willinig to contact ND, please PM to Laezax or Oxmomo or Fectar or devillin. They have better English abilities than me.

[ND]Fate Yaiba
“Even though we’re not the strongest guild, we will be the most united guild.”
http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/718

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

We welcome all Taiwanese guilds to SoR with open arms!

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Welcome YAIBA and the Nine Dragons. I hope you enjoy being part of the community that we have on Sanctum of Rall.

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

Hopefully you can get on tonight before SoS pulls everything =P
Looking at 20 to 1 odds right now =D

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: uplaabura.3289

uplaabura.3289

Hello everyone,

I’m Tomizu Intrepid, and I’m from Taiwan, too.
I enjoy playing in SOS server, because I believe that we are one of the most tenacious servers. We have lost to TC and FA, but we never gave up even once.
Currently we have a combat strength leak at asia night time (Server time 5AM~9AM).

I sincerely invite asian players and asian guilds to join our striving in Sea of Sorrows sv.

For Taiwanese people, if you are fighting alone, there is a RC channel for you: 25383023
This is not a guild, so plz feel free to join us for group fighting with tactics.

It’s a lot of fun. These three weeks I have had so much fun fighting for Sea of Sorrows server.

Tomizu Intrepid, Guardian
Sea of Sorrows
For Taiwanese ppl, plz feel free to join our RC channel 25383023 for group fighting

in WvW

Posted by: replicant.3620

replicant.3620

Heh, SoS has been the Bull in the china shop tonight. It felt like I was always in a 2v1 or 3v1 at all times. Off to find some breakfast and come back for a bit in hopes of more SoR showing up.

Peralta | 80 Human Necromancer | Pain Train Choo [Choo] | Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

They still working on SoR orb in CD =D
That was an epic defense fight. Was kitten because we are getting out numbered 5 to 1 or even worse, at the same time felt really good when we held that kitten.

They still pushing but our numbers are slowly growing now.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Mishi.7058

I like all the awesome fights there has been tonight on SOR BL and CD BL.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: Thenoob.1480

Thenoob.1480

The culling issue is becoming more boring than annoying: oh hey another invisible army, yeah that’s… who the hell cares anymore.

Fun Police – Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Weekend’s over, have to get back into the swing of work....

Wanted to send a special thank you to CRS for letting me roll around the map with them all weekend. My guild up and transferred again but a couple of us have elected to stay on SoR and it’s been the best weekend of GW2 for me by far. You guys are awesome!

Thanks to MERC for putting up an amazing fight in SoS borderlands all weekend, back and forth the whole way and the oiled golem rush on bay will almost certainly be the greatest moment I take away from this game. You guys had me both laughing and crying all weekend!

Finally wanted to send a shout out to my little Asura friend David Lear. Dude single handedly held most of the southern map of SoS BL for SoR all weekend. Props to an excellent gamer.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

Lots of QQ here even though this has been an awesome match so far. How do these servers fair during the weeknights with population?

I just moved from HoD so kinda clueless.

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Welcome to SOR players from Taiwan! US based servers always need support during off peak hours so please stick around.

Agree with the comment on CRS, I followed their coat tails this past weekend as well. I zoned in solo only to see a slew of CRS so I stuck to them for protection like flys to poop!

in WvW

Posted by: Duv.1603

Duv.1603

shakes fist at culling

Most of this weekend the most fearsome adversary was whether the zergball of “Professionals” rendered or not.

in WvW

Posted by: Chidawg.6315

Chidawg.6315

We all know WvW isn’t perfect(Rendering…argh), but that doesn’t mean it isn’t awesome and fun. Thanks to SoR/CD for a fun weekend. This was probably the most entertaining weekend of WvW for me.

Great battles on SoR BL. Keep it up! See you guys on the battlefield.

Chibong(lvl 80 necro)/Chidawg(lvl 80 thief)
SoS – The Industry[WORK]

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

And the CD hills keep assault continues…
Wish yall would give me a minute to go smoke, both SoS and CD have been attacking it for 4 hours.

Sanctum of Rall