Everyone all of a sudden done with the Halloween events? lol

-Phizyn [80 Sylvari Guardian]
Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

10/26: Devona/Ferg/Kain (again :))

in WvW

Posted by: Setis.4390

Setis.4390

Yep. I didn’t quite grasp the server ratings for a while either until Jhor broke it down and we looked at some sites. Looks like we should all get comfy!

Anyway, just hoping to see Ice Clan, Baltimore Style and The Old Council out there. You guys have some great players.

Thanks for the compliment, though between the Halloween events and some other great games out lately (XCOM and Borderlands 2 to name a couple) most of us are not out in WvW at the moment.

Setis X – 80 guardian/thief/warrior/mesmer
IceClan – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

Thought i’d post some pics of last night: Thats alot of Dr.. Props to the quick take

Attachments:

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Shananigans.8412

Not to worry, Kaineg… Incredible planning goes into our Keep takes

Attachments:

[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

That wasnt that quick of a take shana, they had to resort to manually taking down the gate because I didnt let them build any significant siege for any length of time. Ballista’s too op.

You guys just came in a fraction too late.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Sirenic.4275

Sirenic.4275

Shananigans.8412 – I see meeee in the first pic ;D and many other PRO and RED. :P That was a fun night.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Nosferatu.8763

Nosferatu.8763

Hey all, and phiz hope you had a good birthday. Just an update for any pro members or anyone with guildies that have nj members I’m safe so far if you want a full story go check out the hurricane sandy post in the wvwvw forums. As for pro, kick some kitten for me since I can’t be on tonight :p

Nosferatu Eris (all names with nosferatu in it at the start)
Pro (Protocol)
2 level 80’s (Mesmer and necro so far)

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Already bro, take it easy and be safe.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Nosferatu.8763

Nosferatu.8763

Good :p and will do, you’ll have to do without my Mesmer skills

Nosferatu Eris (all names with nosferatu in it at the start)
Pro (Protocol)
2 level 80’s (Mesmer and necro so far)

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Haha, well we got honey, so we’ll use him! and moona.

What happened to Kain? All day!

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Jhor.4350

Jhor.4350

Well…everyone I know was at work….

Jhor-something
Kaineng (NoQQ)

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

^ I had a day off.

But still…………. not everyone in Kain was @ work……

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Jhor.4350

Jhor.4350

True, but we are pretty weak during US weekday. Our couple groups will start running in an hour or so.

I think we’re strongest during US primetime (and SoS’s primetime when they are WvW’ing that night), but we definitely don’t have higher-tier style “coverage.”

Maybe someday!

Jhor-something
Kaineng (NoQQ)

in WvW

Posted by: Moo.4803

Moo.4803

Current score as of 17:34 PST

Attachments:

[DIS] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Moo.4803

Moo.4803

and current map

Attachments:

[DIS] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

Fergs cannot win without cheating. Period. Your server is a joke. Our orb was taken by Fergs. It fell on the ground while Fergs had it. One of them picked it up and glitched it. We retook the keep the orb was at but the Fergs still have the orb counted for them. Many Fergs log out to avoid death too. Cowards and little girls is what you are.

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

I know it’s not ‘all’ of Devona by any means… but those groups in devona exploiting into our garrsion to keep taking/trying to take the orb…. It’s lame, stop that, and yes, I have it on fraps twice.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Fergs cannot win without cheating. Period. Your server is a joke. Our orb was taken by Fergs. It fell on the ground while Fergs had it. One of them picked it up and glitched it. We retook the keep the orb was at but the Fergs still have the orb counted for them. Many Fergs log out to avoid death too. Cowards and little girls is what you are.

Stop blanketing an entire server with stupid accusations. Every server has its share of trash players and cheaters, the only thing dumber than them is your post.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Balidore.2790

I can’t even count, how many dev n kain log out to get away from me on a daily basis. You’re pretty short sited if you think your server doesn’t have the same type of people, lmao. Your orbs are glitched just as often, now… the Ferg BL orb has been perma glitched for a long time, that’s no ones doing, that’s those silly npcs respawning and causing tons of issues and unexpected glitches.
Get the facts before you start crying

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Balidore – I was in fergs with my guild today mostly along in kains BL… And I can tell you we did not glitch into your keep.

so get YOUR facts right before accusing.

Thanks.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

Balidore.2790

Not you, some people we stopped, it’s in HD, so will take time to load. I’ll post the fraps if you like. One guy was from KWBH, one from RED, one from AoD, and some unguilded.
I promise you, it is a fact I can prove.
Thanks

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Balidore.2790

Just watched it again. a guy from YUMM too. Were 3 unguilded. 2 still on the ledge, and an ele that was alrdy in we killed.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Oh. Then I apologize for my little defense… rant.

We usually take the water gate only cause if its reinforced the second gates paper, lmao.

Anet should really fix that!

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: blaster.1732

blaster.1732

PRO style, that’s me with one of the “hacked” orbs.

Attachments:

Blaster Aurum | Ranger | [PRO] Protocol | Commander

(edited by blaster.1732)

in WvW

Posted by: blaster.1732

blaster.1732

The WvW has many strange creatures. Here I documented a Land Shark. Pretty rare. More PRO hacking obviously.

Attachments:

Blaster Aurum | Ranger | [PRO] Protocol | Commander

(edited by blaster.1732)

in WvW

Shananigans.8412

GJ everyone in Kaineg BL tonight, took a completley Blue Map and 2 hours later it’s completley red w/ most of it being slightly outgunned by Dev.

The Pic was taken slightly before we finished mopping up the supply camps.

Attachments:

[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

lol @ blaster.

nice pic. I seen leem around quite a bit.

And I just noticed you named your bear Phizyn. Lmao.

And for those who are wondering their not really hacked orbs, hes just saying that cause we get accused of it quite a bit

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

No. Fergs definitely glitched the orb and definitely on purpose. The altar was broken by NPC’s. The orb was on the ground. It was picked up and I saw on the map, the orb move around. Then the person holding the orb glitched it. The timer for reset went away. We took the keep moments later. The altar was in pieces. The orb was and is still counted toward’s Ferg. Cheating. Plain and simple. Intentional and I don’t want to hear your cries of false accusation. It’s the truth. Both you and we know it is the case that you guys glitch orbs all the time. You cannot stand to lose so you cheat to win. I understand how afraid you are of the little server that could but lose the skirts already… Fergurson.. where all the little girls play.

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

Hey all servers, lets keep it classy, It’s about having fun, let try to not argue. If winning is all that matters, maybe you guys are in the wrong tier servers. If you leave it would be sad as I would miss out on better battles, but stay on topic, no need to be one of those OP that’s gets closed down talking about hacks and what not. And if you feel you must really discuss it, please move over to a different OP, so you guys can discuss to your heart’s content.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

The WvW has many strange creatures. Here I documented a Land Shark. Pretty rare. More PRO hacking obviously.

Erm…doesnt that land shark say “Fergusun’s Crossing Beast [Leem]”

ROFL…PRO guild is on DR not Ferg =)

But kitten funny….yar maties, fear da land sharkies!!! lol…now u make me want one!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

@SolarWind.5693

Yea, kinda lame the “pick up the orb and disconnect” to glitch it perma faction hasnt been fixed yet as it’s been around now for several weeks. I say do away with the orb period. seems it causes more problems and issues than the puny buff is worth.

Btw: i agree with you about Ferg…their orb has pretty much stayed glitched all last week and seems to be following suit this week. Now i completely understand that sometimes sheet happens, but seems Ferg has an aweful lot of sheet happening when it involves the orb. lol

Anet: put in a tracker for anyone who picks up an orb. I’d imagine you’ll find that the same players seem to “disconnect” everytime they touch it. Once, stuff happens, twice, maybe…beyond that though….ban the accounts!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Fun fights so far guys, big props to all of DR and Fergs for giving us some really fun times out there this matchup.

Might be lowest ranked, and lowest populated servers, but i think we’re just about right for what the devs intended WvW to be like.

We have lots of competitive spirit and it shows in how hard we fight and how many new tricks we keep utilizing out here against our foes.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Heck of a late night i tell you! Maps were back and forth, well except for Fergs. For some reason Kain refuses to go into Fergs borderlands and Ferg pretty much stays out of Kains. odd eh, been like that for goin on 2 weeks now. Coincidences are awesome! Managed to push Kain out of DR BL, mob up the few PVE’rs that seem to only be able to handle NPCs, but claim their WvW’rs. Kain was giving us a real good fight, nice evenly matched teams. I died laughing when at one point we assaulted a tower, Kain had set up lots of seige in the rear…and DR nubs rushed in for the free drop of loot bags. (lol) but after that tower was taken, heck of a defense u put up Kain, Kain pretty much disappeared! Dunno why they all fled the map, but we finished mopping up til we had DR BL all nice and blue. =)

Then we went over to Kain’s BL….lol yea lil bit of payback time. Not sure what happened over in Kain as their offshift is the one that makes map progress for them. Well we had a decent number of players and even on Kains BL the manpower was pretty even. Pushed Kain out of half of their map…then again, they disappeared on us. Cept for a few hardcore “you’re not getting it without a fight!” players. (kudos for the defense) well we decided to go gank the orb. Got it the without a fight, ran it back to the Hills…jst to find, dang NPCs broke the altar. (sigh) orb reset, so we did it again…SAME RESULTS! Took snapshot and posted a new thread at this point. Even though no Kain was anywhere to be see short of a 3-4 non-80s running around, I called it a night instead of taking the map. Got disgusted with the fail devs at Anet who cant seem to understand the concept of how to code yet.

Well, great fights all around Kain. Was loads of fun, managed 132 tokens, 3 full inventories of loot. Oh, one bit of advice: When you’re in a group, DONT AoE inside a reflect bubble! =)

Hope to see more offshift fights like tonight.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Asquared.4091

Asquared.4091

Hey Dred!

It was nice spending some quality time with you on our server, Kaineng. Although I was a little confused, with you being a PRO commander and all, as to why you would be in our mapchat addressing some of the most respected members of our server. But I’m sure you had good reasons for being there. Right?

[RAGE]

(edited by Asquared.4091)

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

@Asquared – dred moved to find a WvW server with a solid oceanic crew but couldn’t find it on kain cause something went down while over there.

So he moved back and is in PRO again.

I’m at work all day but defiantly scared to press b when I’m back lol. Can anyone post a score update?

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Just logged in.

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Thanks Neal.

I though kain would have passed dr but I guess not.
I’m so amazed as to how close this will be. This is so fun, so much fun in this bottom tier

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Shananigans.8412

Due to the Code of Conduct i won’t post pics or name names, but its a bit fishy that a commander of a certain big guild on a certain server switched to a certain server right after i receieved several “REPORTED” tells from a certain guilds leader on that certain server, and that certain commander who was very vocal in map chat over a legitmate take of a certain keep that a certain guild held, and a certain guild leader vowing to take the keep back while the commander parked himself in a certain keep.

Whhaaaaat?
Certainly this isn’t true

-Shananigansx

[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

@Asquared – dred moved to find a WvW server with a solid oceanic crew but couldn’t find it on kain cause something went down while over there.

So he moved back and is in PRO again.

I’m at work all day but defiantly scared to press b when I’m back lol. Can anyone post a score update?

Phizyn… a likely story.

Drednyte, your evening on Kaineng in our map chat trashing Shananigans was just low. the blatant spying was just ridiculous.

thank you both Phizyn and Drednyte for confirming that your guild spies.

do yhou really think you concocted story is as believable as you make it sound? hmm. Those reading this thread are not the fools you take them for.

You can spy, send harasing tells to our commanders here in WAR, have your commander xfer servers to trash talk when you get all riled up over losing a keep, you can zerg, heck you can try and get our own wvw guilds on Kaineng to turn on us. I gladly welcome all of the above. It just makes it more challenging for us, and we like a challenge.

Your behaviour as a guild leader, and that of your commander is just aweful. That anhyone would ever want to be in your guild, how can they display the “PRO” tag with any pride when they have right now your very obvious admission of sending your own comamnder to xfer to Kaineng and spy for a night. your own behavious Phizyn of spamming Shan with tells about him hacking shows your own lack of how the game mechanics of sieging works and also shows your lack of class.

You give a diservice to the member of your guild who are out there fighting valiantly every night.

they will instead be remembered as being members of a guild that sent spies to another server.

your actions disgust me, and i have zero respect for the leadership fo your guild.

I would urge anyone on PRO to seek out greener pastures, as these clowns are just gunna bring you down.

Heck I have alot more respect for Smilingknight than I could ever muster for you.

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Hey Dred!

It was nice spending some quality time with you on our server, Kaineng. Although I was a little confused, with you being a PRO commander and all, as to why you would be in our mapchat addressing some of the most respected members of our server. But I’m sure you had good reasons for being there. Right?

Thank you Eilger for bringing up what I plannd to just ignore and stay quiet about.

You flushed our thier leaders pathetic story and admisson. /salute to you sir!

I have always had nothing but respect for KAIN and its members, and this here confirms how much quality you guys bring to the server.

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Heck of a late night i tell you! Maps were back and forth, well except for Fergs. For some reason Kain refuses to go into Fergs borderlands and Ferg pretty much stays out of Kains. odd eh, been like that for goin on 2 weeks now. Coincidences are awesome! Managed to push Kain out of DR BL, mob up the few PVE’rs that seem to only be able to handle NPCs, but claim their WvW’rs. Kain was giving us a real good fight, nice evenly matched teams. I died laughing when at one point we assaulted a tower, Kain had set up lots of seige in the rear…and DR nubs rushed in for the free drop of loot bags. (lol) but after that tower was taken, heck of a defense u put up Kain, Kain pretty much disappeared! Dunno why they all fled the map, but we finished mopping up til we had DR BL all nice and blue. =)

Then we went over to Kain’s BL….lol yea lil bit of payback time. Not sure what happened over in Kain as their offshift is the one that makes map progress for them. Well we had a decent number of players and even on Kains BL the manpower was pretty even. Pushed Kain out of half of their map…then again, they disappeared on us. Cept for a few hardcore “you’re not getting it without a fight!” players. (kudos for the defense) well we decided to go gank the orb. Got it the without a fight, ran it back to the Hills…jst to find, dang NPCs broke the altar. (sigh) orb reset, so we did it again…SAME RESULTS! Took snapshot and posted a new thread at this point. Even though no Kain was anywhere to be see short of a 3-4 non-80s running around, I called it a night instead of taking the map. Got disgusted with the fail devs at Anet who cant seem to understand the concept of how to code yet.

Well, great fights all around Kain. Was loads of fun, managed 132 tokens, 3 full inventories of loot. Oh, one bit of advice: When you’re in a group, DONT AoE inside a reflect bubble! =)

Hope to see more offshift fights like tonight.

So what was it Dred?

Last night when you xferd to our server you claimed to have been here for a full week.

Now you claim in this post to have been aprt of the DR forces we fought earlier in the night.

If you are going to lie, at least keep track of your lies.

Is this what we are to expect from your guild as we go forward with more weeks of the same matchup?

Lies, spying, immature private messages, crying “hack” when you lose a keep?

I hope your time on Kaineng was fun, i hope Phizyn rewards you for what you did.

Does PRO’s other officers and regular members condone this type of behaviour? Are you proud of what your leaership is doing to sully the name of your guild?

no matter what you accomplish now, your guild will forever be tainted with the stigma of what these 2 clowns have gone and done.

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Such a kittenin disgrace. What more from Baghdad Bob [PRO]?

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

@Shananigans.8412
@thenoobler.

Holy! You guys at kain are so butthurt.

You don’t even know about PRO, or what goes on in TS or Guild chat.

I’ll let Dred defend himself as he left the guild when he went to kains, he wanted a oceanic coverage. He then came back the next day and said Kain was nothing but rude, so I let him back into the guild… and then he transferred.

And about you ‘hacking’ dred saw it clear as day.. we all saw it too, I had my map up watching for white cross swords or orange swords. There was none, and then magically the orb was gone. Then the keep was gone seconds after. Then we saw you building a ram on the outer side of the gate, pretending you did ninja it which was bull.

Oh and both of you should really lighten up, we have done nothing wrong. Its funny you both come on the forums to just send some hate. Its actually way off topic, and its pretty immature. Especially you noobler, a leader of PRO. You come on telling me how kitten I am pretty much? Right back atchya buddy.

At least PRO had the respect to not come onto the forums with pics and accusations of you “Hacking”.

PRO will live on, and will stay in Devonas Rest. Good luck to you next week, as Devonas will take the winning spot – again -

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

(edited by Sirenic.4275)

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

Oh and send Etna.1634 and mooncow to come on and say some offtopic – rude remarks of PRO.

Wow the WAR and KAIN guild are SERIOUSLY butt hurt that PRO is on Devonas.

I was going to report those two posts, but I will keep them there just to show how sad you 4 really REALLY are, and your entire guild.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Jadefrost.2740

Jadefrost.2740

thenoobler do you think you are the only smart individual here and we were all born yesterday?

If we wanted to spy, we would send a nobody or a false account. Not someone who is very active on the forums and is pretty well known. Sending Dred to spy would make absolutely no sense lol.. you’re just trying to find any reason to try and bash on us because you’re frustrated or something.. do it in game?

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Phizyn, you know people see through your bull right?

Compounding it with more conspiracy theories is just making you out to be even more pathetic.

Learn to better understand the mechanics of the game, and no im not gunna tell you how we took the keep without swords flaring up, and no it wasnt hacking, and no we didnt build rams after we took it.

No matter how much lies you spew, people see through it.

your commander was on Kaineng claiming to ahve been here a full week… yet there is his psot above claiming to be aprt of the fight with Dr’s forces just before this went down when you went all butthurt and started sending Shananigans tells saying he is being reported for hacking.

you have both admitted he xfer’d over… your pathetic excuses to cover WHY are just lame and anyone with any ability to discern bull from crap can see it.

The one butthurt is the one who had to xfer thier commander over to trash Shananigans in kaineng borderlands mapchat, the ones butthurt are the ones who BEGAN on thier own sending hate mesages claiming Shan is gtting banned.

As i said before…. you and your guild’s leadership gets zero respect from me. Nothing you guys do in the future will redeem this behaviuour.

But please indulge your consipracy theories. Its funny seeing who will be the enxt to be accused of hacking, or working together, or being butthurt over some random thing you did.

I feel sorry for your members who have to suffer having you as thier mouthpiece.

in WvW

Sirenic.4275

thenoobler.7540 – I only see you seeing through my ‘bull’ But thanks for your concern. I am done talking to you, and I have lost my respect for WAR and KAIN.

Why would we denied he xfered over? He wanted to leave to a better server that fitted his needs, he chose kaineng but it was clearly the wrong choice, so we welcomed him back.

We will see you on the battlefield.

Also, spell check works well when used right.

Leader of Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Splintrr.7391

Splintrr.7391

I cant believe this all got started because someone doesn’t understand game mechanics and calls it hacking…this is gold!

Feralblood(Guardian) Splintrr(Ranger)
Warsworn [WAR], Dragonbrand
Evermoor Alliance

in WvW

Posted by: Jadefrost.2740

Jadefrost.2740

He’s probably mashing his keyboard in anger right now, cut him some slack. Delusional people tend to get upset when you tell them what they’re seeing isn’t real.

Time to spawn camp [WAR] and watch keyboard warrior have another fit.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

You shouldnt welcome somone back that goes to another server then preceeds to get in a huge slap fight with the existing servers populace. Doesnt make you look good, any way you slice it.

But thats my opinion on the matter.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]