11/16 - TC, FA & YB

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: AngelShepard.7453

AngelShepard.7453

No offence, but who are you? I’ve never ONCE seen you in EB as a commander icon and I’m there on a daily basis for 90% of my gaming time, so you’re either a fake commander or you just lead your own group and call yourself one. Also, looking at your name, if you’re Lil Chuck Norris, I think you’ll find there are a great deal of people who would NEVER follow you because the actions of that person are becoming incredibly dubious, not to mention that person doesn’t command a kitten thing, repeats what others have said as if it’s their own thinking and follows the main commander and group every time, not to mention watching everyone else fight while they stand back in relative safety without contribution.

It’s funny you mention that because you’re rarely on when I am and when you are, you’re nothing but negative. I am a night time Commander and I don’t run with an Icon. I have been Commanding for over 3 months and can take credit for more then most that do run with an Icon. It’s incredible how gullible people are when it comes to the internet. One person says one thing, another person believes it to be true, and then it circulates because people don’t think for themselves. It’s fine if you want to believe lots of people won’t follow me – I don’t need them. I do just fine in EB when it comes to rallying people and getting things done. Had you played with me in EB you would know I am always the first person in considering I am a leader. I don’t stand on the sidelines unless I don’t feel like leading, or people are too far into themselves that they care not for the server, but their own personal gains. Last time I checked, I think for myself and Nyari handles the Defensive approach for EB, as I handle the Offensive. Before you try to pull another move like a “Random” Commander on Yak’s Bend – be sure to get your facts straight. I’ll let my actions in-game do the talking, rather than continue on the Forums like most opinionated people seem to do. ^.^…Oh and By the way – the message from above coming from a person who accuses someone of using a exploit and cheating by using a Mesmer portal(which is done throughout WvW and Guild Wars 2) should be the last person to talk. Have a great fight tonight guys!

The Tarnished Coast

(edited by AngelShepard.7453)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

It’s funny you mention that because you’re rarely on when I am and when you are, you’re nothing but negative. I am a night time Commander and I don’t run with an Icon. I have been Commanding for over 3 months and can take credit for more then most that do run with an Icon. It’s incredible how gullible people are when it comes to the internet. One person says one thing, another person believes it to be true, and then it circulates because people don’t think for themselves. It’s fine if you want to believe lots of people won’t follow me – I don’t need them. I do just fine in EB when it comes to rallying people and getting things done. Had you played with me in EB you would know I am always the first person in considering I am a leader. I don’t stand on the sidelines unless I don’t feel like leading, or people are too far into themselves that they care not for the server, but their own personal gains. Last time I checked, I think for myself and Nyari handles the Defensive approach for EB, as I handle the Offensive. Before you try to pull another move like a “Random” Commander on Yak’s Bend – be sure to get your facts straight. I’ll let my actions in-game do the talking, rather than continue on the Forums like most opinionated people seem to do. ^.^…Oh and By the way – the message from above coming from a person who accuses someone of using a exploit and cheating by using a Mesmer portal(which is done throughout WvW and Guild Wars 2) should be the last person to talk. Have a great fight tonight guys!

I think you’ll find I’m one of the main people actually communicating numbers and whereabouts, not to mention taking back towers with commando groups, soloing camps and supply. If that’s negative then you’re hilarious.

I’m on VERY often when you are and most of what you say in team chat is a repeat of someone else. You are not a commander and you do not lead. As for Nyari, I had to point out to them on more than one occassion that there were enemies right next to them and their AFK buddies ‘defending’ the walls at SM who were all simply allowing them to destroy our own siege, had I not done something about it, they’d have happily took out the whole wall. You can talk and defend your end as much as you like, but you should perhaps pay attention to what your own are doing before you pretend you’re a main commander, you’re not. I think you’ll also find that Bluu is mostly in charge of defence and siege up until recently and did a kitten fine job of it.

You think I’m talking about what I read on the internet for your actions Chuck? I’ve watched you exploit your way into Anz with my OWN eyes, I also wasn’t the only one to see it happen, you’re kitten right I’m going to be negative about it when I see our own team pulling garbage denying they were ever there, in the same breath saying they didn’t deny it, then trying to palm it off as a mesmer portal. Really? You got reported last night by several people for it. I hope it’s all worth it.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

Please keep this thread clean and civil. We don’t want it ended prematurely like last week, do we?

In his defense, however, since the initial jab was unnecessary…Lil Chuk Noris may not have a commander icon, but it’s not like the icon means that much anymore regardless. He manages to rally more people than some many with icons do and, personally, I can trust him to get things done that others with icons cannot. His accomplishments in WvW speak for themselves.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Static.9841

Please keep this thread clean and civil. We don’t want it ended prematurely like last week, do we?

You’re right on that, I’ll leave it out of this thread.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: HiddenFear.3618

HiddenFear.3618

Update. Figured some people may be interested.

Attachments:

Kaldir / Kalvir [ULTD]
Condition Engi / Control Guard
Afternoon & Late Night Crew – WvWvW

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Joiry.2504

Joiry.2504

Fairly certain its TA & YB together against FA. Also pretty certain its FA & YB together against TC. And, mostly certain its FA & TC together against YB.

I think Anet just made some poor assumptions about how a three way fight would evolve. They’re claiming it will be the 2nd and 3rd place against the first, but that rarely happens.

Say the server scores are A > B > C, and its perceived that roughly represents the ordering of the servers’ total strengths (pop, coverage, skill, etc). Its in C’s interest to attack B, because they are perceived as easier points to get than A. A wants to keep B down. B reciprocates on C because its also a perception of easier points. Of course, that’s not going to play out everytime, but they are probably the strongest of several factors determining who attacks who.

And its sort of motivated by the score and resultant ratings. Even though the new ratings are calculated pairwise between each server, the points “scored”(1) against both other servers count in any of the pairwise comparisons. Ie points A “scores” on B count for the final pairwise calculation of A vs C.

(1) – this is in the sense since each server is considered to originally own 1/3 of the map, so taking that is more an act against that server than the other… not sure how to explain that better.

(edited by Joiry.2504)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Wow! all I can say is what a day in EB today.

I’ve never fought over a supply camp for 10 to 15 minutes so hard before I fought TC.+

Awesome fights today, Was really awesome to retake SMC earlier as well and hang onto it.

Just a fantastic close matchup all around between FA and TC.

Keep up the good fights guys.

-IRSyKo of Paintrain [PTX] Fort Aspenwood

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: kanikani.2430

kanikani.2430

I have really enjoyed this match, frustrating, and intense and fun at the same time.

One complaint/bad sport thing I have been seeing a lot of recently that I would like to see stop is siege on edge of spawn points. Its cheap and in poor taste. I am not going to blame a server because it is just one or two groups but setting up siege where you can just dodge back and be inv is stupid. It is not intended and we all know that. Winning that way kind of makes you a loser, and you know who you are. Had to clear it out 4 times this match so far. And no it wasn’t a response to spawn camping which I gladly have not really seen on any side so far.

There’s always more than one way out of a spawn camp and a group can usually easily flank the siege set up. I still havent decieded if it’s rude, but it seems pointless unless you just took the enemy’s keep in EB and want to hold off enemies while you try to fortify it. I thnik it’s also a spirit breaker method too. People come to the map, get sieged as soon as they spawn, and decide to go do something else, or go to another map.

Im not against trebbing a spawn point if you just took an enemy’s fort on their territory, but ballista/Ac-ing is kinda pointless.

But, all is fair (even mesmers and thiefs )

-FA

Actually spawn camping is BS and ruins the game by discouraging players, and thus making WvW even more empty.

BUT, I think you misread me, I am talking about the opposite, where one team will set up their own siege at their own spawn point to attack nearby tower/keep. It is in poor taste.

If you want to go the argument that it is all fair, then anything possible would be fair, glitching, going to parts of the map not accessible, bugging inside of walls, walking up the side of keeps, heck even hacking they haven’t really stopped that and it is possible with the games mechanics. Just because it is possible doesn’t make it a good sport. And I know all these servers would not condone winning in this way.

Like I said, its not a servers issue its just a small group/guild of ‘win at any cost’, which all servers have.

Ishionna (80 Ele)
Maguuma

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Supply camp guards to go up to level 90+ when 100 idiots decide they want to zerg a supply camp kthx.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Reiven.2543

Reiven.2543

Pretty kitten good matchup so far. Might be the first time in FA W3 history that the match hasnt been decided in the 1st day yet and where every team is still reasonably in range of each other. Props up to TC and Yaks for bringing the fight.

I want to reiterate what others have said about FA in that i do agree that one of our major weaknesses is we are indeed sometimes too aggressive and don’t sit down to defend when its necessary. Another thing that could be constantly improved upon is more liberal use of dropping siege. We have a lot of people dropping siege and im not saying we dont drop any but it is always something that can be improved.

Id also like to friendly call on GODS whether they have any commanders that actually command. From a “grunt’s” perspective i never actually see any of your commanders actually saying anything in chat and most of the time only see karma trains running around your commanders. Not sure if you fellas have your own thing going on in Guild chat so feel free to correct me. Probably gonna get some backlash for this but like to say its more a curious question then it is me trying to be offensive or anything like that.

Otherwise good game so far and keep up the fighting.

Fort Aspenwood GW1 Bittervet….
Reiven Kloak-Warrior / Pizza Pirate-Engineer
Charr Grilled Fish-Ranger

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

All GODS members are required to have Raidcall. Every member is allowed to speak (except when the commanders are giving instructions). Since we have the numbers, our commanders are able to rely on guild members to get things done like building siege. So what happens is the commanders would rather speak on Raidcall instead of typing on the chat except when the need arises. It’s just easier that way. I imagine commanders in smaller guilds don’t have that luxury. That said, non-members following us around can still be very useful. I imagine a lot of people who followed us around eventually joined the guild.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Thoth Divine.8642

Thoth Divine.8642

Great fights this week. I hope FA will be able to catch back up to 1st position, but we’ll see. Sadly I haven’t been on as much as I’d would’ve liked to, but I’ve slaughtered my share of you, TC & YB

Blessed Curse – Symbolic DH
Thoth Divine – Power Necro
I Hope You Die – Burst Berserker

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

So, um, were any of you guys planning on actually trying to take SMC tonight, or just dying inside the outer walls?

Thanks for the badges.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

So, um, were any of you guys planning on actually trying to take SMC tonight, or just dying inside the outer walls?

Thanks for the badges.

FA outnumbers us like 5 to 1 at the moment. Better to defend as much as possible and then resume our reign of destruction tomorrow.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Thanks for the badges.

such is life with the outmanned buff.

if i were you though i wouldn’t highlight the fact that 10 dudes with the outmanned buff were in my castle for an hour.

-Desirz Matheon

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: daphoenix.4283

daphoenix.4283

You guys are really fun to play against
(last weeks matchups were really boring for FA>_>)

sincerely,
that one elementalist from FA in the midst of TC and YB battles =P

Excala, Expert Elementalist
Fort Aspenwood [EXC]
http://www.youtube.com/user/daphoenix555?feature=mhee

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Had a blast this evening in our borderlands.

The fight over the supply camp between the yaks’ and TC spawn was insane.

A large group of FA (mostly GODS) and the entire TC zerg were there.

Think we spent 10 minutes on that bridge fighting. Eventually I put a ballista up and we lured TC in range for me to just mow them down.

Attachments:

Anet make Rev great again.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bedinar.1754

Bedinar.1754

What happened TC? I remember liking fighting against you guys because almost after every fight someone would do a /salute or /bow. It was cool. I thought you guys were cool because you won, but didn’t try to throw it in your opponents face. Now all you do is /laugh. I haven’t seen one person do anything else. I REALLY admired your server, and started following your example and tried to show my respect to those I beat. Was it only because you guys were beating us so badly last time?

(yeah I know a few don’t represent your whole server, but the same could have been said about the good stuff. A few (quite a few) gave me a really good impression of your server. Now a few (quite a few) are erasing it).

Fort Aspenwood
Human Ele – Koenix
Sylvari Mesmer – Tenshi No Kanade

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

What happened TC? I remember liking fighting against you guys because almost after every fight someone would do a /salute or /bow. It was cool. I thought you guys were cool because you won, but didn’t try to throw it in your opponents face. Now all you do is /laugh. I haven’t seen one person do anything else. I REALLY admired your server, and started following your example and tried to show my respect to those I beat. Was it only because you guys were beating us so badly last time?

(yeah I know a few don’t represent your whole server, but the same could have been said about the good stuff. A few (quite a few) gave me a really good impression of your server. Now a few (quite a few) are erasing it).

The vast majority of our server would be embarrassed by this and actively discourage it. We don’t even support spawn camping or even getting all too near it (even when capping a keep) so for the few that’ve given you the wrong impression, it is what it is. Don’t lose faith. I’ve seen a large number of devious FA and poor sports, myself, but every server has their bad apples. No real need to lament here as we all know they exist.

Hacking and exploiting, however, please be sure to make that known.

This match has been great – let’s keep it up!

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

Just looking at the scores, I would bet you guys are having the most fun this week of any bracket

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Boom.9304

Just looking at the scores, I would bet you guys are having the most fun this week of any bracket

We really are.. it’s been a super see-saw couple of days and it’s so close it could go any way.

Hope the upper tier is treating you guys to a tooth and nail tussle.

Boomkins / Ayvaree

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: dmbucs.1367

dmbucs.1367

I think the /laugh and /dance after battles has gotten quite bad on both sides. I still am loving this match and the fights on all BL’s and EB seem to be super close every night.

Mandrake
<PINK>Tarnished Coast

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Reiven.2543

Reiven.2543

@ Arcadio.6875
Thanks for the reply and good to know there is some structure in one of our biggest guilds on FA (arguably the biggest).

Good fight tonight as well. Probably going to be the best w3 matchup for a long time where all servers have reasonably close numbers. Any bets on what the final margin between scores will be at the end of matchup?

Fort Aspenwood GW1 Bittervet….
Reiven Kloak-Warrior / Pizza Pirate-Engineer
Charr Grilled Fish-Ranger

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Outmanned and hanging on, the TC off-peak crew

Edit: 2 minutes after time of screenshot, FA 50+3 golem vs less than 10 of us in Stonemist =( I hate playing on this timeslot lol

Attachments:

(edited by ykyk.2740)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Zoula.5139

Zoula.5139

YB BL last night was crazy. YB had that place fortified up and seemed anywhere we went we’d fight off a zerg and then the other teams zerg would roll in and mop what we had left up.

My experience has been that YB is all about the defence, with defensive siege and people guarding supply camps making it rough to try to ninja things, and requiring a full force to take anything. Whereas FA is all about the offence and hits the shock and awe attacks with portal bombs and focus numbers. TC is kind of split, doing both but not to the extent. Jack of all trades, master of none kinda deal.

/won’t be on an uplevelled toon next time
//so hopefully won’t have to spend so much time on guard duty on the treb at Greenbriar

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Had a blast this evening in our borderlands.

The fight over the supply camp between the yaks’ and TC spawn was insane.

A large group of FA (mostly GODS) and the entire TC zerg were there.

Think we spent 10 minutes on that bridge fighting. Eventually I put a ballista up and we lured TC in range for me to just mow them down.

Yarrr matey, I remember ye puttin dem ballista’s up dun put up a cata as well.

I remember takin dem out with me treb as well, arg arg arg arg.

It be a mighty fun battle lad.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Koakuma.7253

Koakuma.7253

From TC myself, and I can’t ever speak for the rest of us; but when I kill somebody, if I DO emote, it’s always a /bow. I’d never show disrespect to those I fight against, because we’re both fighting to represent our servers, and it’s a good thing we are.

Though, I do know of more than a few people that actively focus commanders, and then will /dance on them. Personally, I think it’s all in good fun, most certainly among those I know that do it themselves. But if anybody has /laughed and left a bad taste in your mouth as a result, sorry about that!

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bailee.1427

Bailee.1427

No offence, but who are you? I’ve never ONCE seen you in EB as a commander icon and I’m there on a daily basis for 90% of my gaming time, so you’re either a fake commander or you just lead your own group and call yourself one. Also, looking at your name, if you’re Lil Chuck Norris, I think you’ll find there are a great deal of people who would NEVER follow you because the actions of that person are becoming incredibly dubious, not to mention that person doesn’t command a kitten thing, repeats what others have said as if it’s their own thinking and follows the main commander and group every time, not to mention watching everyone else fight while they stand back in relative safety without contribution.

If you continue to Command this way Chuk, TC players do NOT need it nor do we want it. I have more pics at mgtv-gaming.com if you would like to see them.

Awesome fights this week guys, I love TC soldiers in WvW!

Attachments:

People may forget what you teach them, but they never forget how you treat them.

(edited by Bailee.1427)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: kanikani.2430

kanikani.2430

The reason defense is not really practiced at this point in WvW, on any server really is because it is largely unrewarded at all, save for points which have no real value to the individual. Who wants to sit around and keep an eye on a keep or tower all day? What do you get out of that? Its good strategy but bad in practice and unfair for the people doing it. I do think most people play this game for fun, which that is not.

Also at least at this tier, no server has the manpower to properly defend really. You toss 10 people per map for defense (not much) and suddenly that is your whole server at some points in time, you can no longer take anything, and will just be pulled all over the map.

But this is a game dynamic problem not really specific to this match.

Also, I would like to see commanders delegate more and people to listen more. None of which would probably ever happen. Tonight we had 7 commanders in the same place, that is just silly and inefficient. You don’t need 40 people to take down a undefended tower, I have done it with two. But people love to follow that icon even if they are just standing around.

And guild only speak I feel is a bit insular at times. It leads to more confusion and less being accomplished. I know people are lazy to type, which is sad but whatever.

Ishionna (80 Ele)
Maguuma

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Zoula.5139

Whereas for us Commander Fel types so much stuff that he spends half the match suppressed.!

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Static.9841

The vast majority of our server would be embarrassed by this and actively discourage it. We don’t even support spawn camping or even getting all too near it (even when capping a keep) so for the few that’ve given you the wrong impression, it is what it is. Don’t lose faith. I’ve seen a large number of devious FA and poor sports, myself, but every server has their bad apples. No real need to lament here as we all know they exist.

^This.

When I have a good fight with 1 or more people, I like to salute then move on, it’s pretty poor behaviour to dance or laugh. What makes me laugh the most is when I’ll fight 5 people, kill 4 and the last one manages to down me and then will laugh, brother, I’m the one laughing because it took that many of you to bring me down! Game on XD

Bedinar, a lot of FA guys alt+F4 on me, but I’m not allowing it to taint my view of FA as a whole, you shouldn’t let the poor behaviour of the few spoil your view of the rest of us, I’ve been enjoying fighting you guys.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Sporadicus.1028

Sporadicus.1028

I usually bow to “live” corpses after a battle. Usually it’s a good fight, and I like to show them I mean no insults after they’re downed.

I do admit that I sit on them if they stay for too long (too long in my book is over 30 seconds when noone else is obviously coming to their rescue, which to me is blatant corpsespying).

It’s not worth it to /laugh at a corpse.

Malkin Rawl – Charr Engineer, Tarnished Coast
Loudmouth, lousy PvPer, and mediocre PvEer.
I don’t own, I just play

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

I felt the same way about your server but decided not to base my opinion on a group of knuckle-heads. For example, last night I had a group of about 12 people kill me while I was running between forts. Two of them laughed at me and stood over my corpse. I mean, really? What did they expect to happen? I took out 2 of those people before I went down. Were they mad that I didn’t just flop over and die? Anyhow, I won’t judge your server because of the above incident, but I rather deserved a /bow for even trying to fight back against those odds. The thing is, it was just one of several of those type of incidents last night.

Bottom line, most of us will bow or salute you after a fight. We despise poor sportsmanship and have no trouble calling our own players out when we see it.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Boom.9304

Bottom line, most of us will bow or salute you after a fight. We despise poor sportsmanship and have no trouble calling our own players out when we see it.

This.

We’re proud of our community and want to keep our (mostly?) sterling reputation.

Boomkins / Ayvaree

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Andre Teixeira.7581

Andre Teixeira.7581

I don’t usually use any / commands when i kill a player or stuff.. tons always get near my body and start jumping and /laugh when im dead.. but for me i dont care much, its all part of the fun lol …

i wonder how would it have been, the day me and zudo killed 2vs7 CD =( .. all we did was move on to our next target…

i think it goes from players to players.. Now about the exploitation thing.. yeah that is something really sad to see =‘/ … hope it don’t burn out TC reputation..

Anyway, let me go grab my lunch now muaha <33

Peace Out !

Slashy The Sieger – Mesmer
Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast
Also Known as .. The Hottest Asura evah .. True Story

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Draganfuil.3546

Draganfuil.3546

For the most part, I use /salute and/or /bow when killing folks one on one or against more than one. I resort to /laugh or /shrug in cases where I remember someone who has /laugh(ed) or /dance(d), particularly when I have been outnumbered, individually or small group against a much bigger group. In the course of my PvP gaming history (which goes back to DAoC launch), I avoided emotes (other than /salute /bow) like the plague and only started doing it in this game out of a growing frustration with idiotic players and as my only means of communicating my disdain for these folks and their lack of sportsmanship.That said, I am going back to my old habits because I really don’t think the message gets across to them… killing them is enough for me.

Draigrhith Tsugax, Mesmer
Dred [Dread Masters]
Fort Aspenwood

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Zoula.5139

Well at least there’s no /spit

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I have honestly never done an emote when I killed someone.

I kill them, and immediately start looking for my next target, a way to escape, or any tower that needs attention.

If I do go down, most of the time I will be with a few guildies who wouldn’t even give the enemy a chance to do an emote lol.

And if I go down 1vX than I just mmediately open up map to click my respawn waypoint even before I see their finishing move.

I just don’t even bother nor care to do emotes….it’s not worth my time. I am here to help TC stay on top. Not to show how badly I killed or got killed by an enemy through an emote. Lol!

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

Great matchup so far! Let’s keep this going man, I hope we can keep this tier like this for a bit. This matchup is so close it’s epic. TC and YB a thanks is most definitely due.

I know I’m needy, can we get a current update? Map pic too?

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: natejosiah.3178

natejosiah.3178

Here’s the score. Excuse the map text, as I have to run GW2 on a C64 here at work…

Attachments:

Ahdina – Mesmer
Member of Unlimited [ULTD]
Fort Aspenwood

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: FormulaX.8901

FormulaX.8901

After about 12 hours of both Yak and TC trebbing SMC from the north and SW gates (while not attacking eachother, mind you) TC finally got SMC.

I was there for the final defense (after beating back the initial wave) of the keep and there were no Yaks in sight…

Then I stopped wondering why players kept insisting that Yak sold out to TC and agreed to help them take SMC. After that, I knew it was true.

Brauhaus – Ranger
I put my traps on yo’ walls and outside yo’ doors.
FA- “We Love Puttin’ Our Wood in your Asspen”

(edited by FormulaX.8901)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

ykyk.2740

After about 12 hours of both Yak and TC trebbing SMC from the north and SW gates (while not attacking eachother, mind you) TC finally got SMC.

I was there for the final defense (after beating back the initial wave) of the keep and there were no Yaks in sight…

Then I stopped wondering why players kept insisting that Yak sold out to TC and agreed to help them take SMC. After that, I knew it was true.

Oh boo frickin’ hoo, take a look at the screenshot one of your server mates posted of the map and see who TC has been focusing for the past 2 hours.

Oh, and when you guys were overpowering us during your asian prime time and pressuring all our towers? Yaks wanted in on the fun and we had to deal with both.

Don’t spoil a great matchup with your whining, nobody wants to see it. I’m sure your server doesn’t either, because they’ve been fighting their hearts out on the battlegrounds, not the forums.

(edited by ykyk.2740)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

We really are.. it’s been a super see-saw couple of days and it’s so close it could go any way.

Hope the upper tier is treating you guys to a tooth and nail tussle.

The funny thing I noticed about TC when we fought you guys was , you are like the opposite of what people would think. The further behind you get , the more tenacious you get.

We are in the fifth position , and that seems to be where we belong at this point in time. We are slowly getting better though.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

FormulaX.8901

Oh boo frickin’ hoo, take a look at the screenshot one of your server mates posted of the map and see who TC has been focusing for the past 2 hours.

Oh, and when you guys were overpowering us during your asian prime time and pressuring all our towers? Yaks wanted in on the fun and we had to deal with both.

Don’t spoil a great matchup with your whining.

Only saying what I saw, im not complaining or saying it’s unfair, as soon as you guys had SMC you went straight for yaks, because they’re weaker in EB.

most likely, yak’s is jsut scavengin for scraps, tryin to keep up

not sure how that post would spoil an entire matchup.

Brauhaus – Ranger

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

In any 3 way match, there is always a chance of someone becoming a temporary ally to take down a common foe. Before turning on ya and cuttin your throat if it gains them an edge.

What goes around come around. ((shrug))

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

ykyk.2740

By suggesting that Yak’s has “sold out” and “agreed to help us”, you are insulting both servers.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bleeds.4029

Bleeds.4029

Seen the joint effort of Yak and TC working together twice now in person. It’s a bit lame, but makes us FA feel good to know we are that much of a threat.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

2v1 in a 1v1v1? MY GOD MAN!

Welcome to war.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

FormulaX.8901

In any 3 way match, there is always a chance of someone becoming a temporary ally to take down a common foe. Before turning on ya and cuttin your throat if it gains them an edge.

What goes around come around. ((shrug))

agreed, then i’ll re-word my post to “yak saw that TC was actively trying to take SMC, when they saw this, they took the opportunity to do it as well, as soon as the 2nd gate was broken, yak left it to TC, but was then taken advantage of by TC soon after. while no apparent alliances were formed, evident by the strategy yak has been taking, yak is showing as the weaker server in this week’s machup”

and i will say that TC has better participation/number from their server than either FA or Yak. You guys have numbers everywhere

ill make sure to be more sensitive in my proceeding posts

Brauhaus – Ranger

(edited by FormulaX.8901)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

In regards to the Anzalia pic/accusations of cheating:

There was a mesmer in Anzalia. The mesmer used portal to get the thief (Chuk) up there. Then the mesmer left Anz and returned to Stonemist, as TC was about to walk in through Anz’s broken wall anyway. I was talking with him at the time. It’s not difficult to do

We all agree that people flying across the map, glitching themselves up walls, or doing 10K damage on auto attacks is cheating. Using mesmer portals is not cheating – it’s simply something a lot of people still don’t understand, and leap to conclusions about.

There’s enough silliness in these match threads between servers accusing other of various things without a server needing to begin vilifying their own team-mates without justification. Pointing fingers is childish and unnecessary.

In other news, it was an interesting night in EB. A lot of treb killing for all 3 servers, and some clever, organised defense from TC at Klovan/WC, and from FA at SM. YB, I’m sure you were up to things too, but I was mostly watching your efforts at SM willing you onwards

Nyari Cil, Queen