11/16 - TC, FA & YB

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Nut.4713

Nut.4713

Why are we still talking about emotes, it’s been 6 pages already. Does anyone really care that much?

And Vagrant, I was there throughout the SM siege you’re referring to and the subsequent defense. Your claims are pure nonsense.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Why are we still talking about emotes, it’s been 6 pages already. Does anyone really care that much?

And Vagrant, I was there throughout the SM siege you’re referring to and the subsequent defense. Your claims are pure nonsense.

It doesn’t matter whether you believe it or not, or whether anyone believes it or not for that matter. Someone asked for our side of the story, and there it is. You can no more disprove it than we can prove it, because you are not us and because there is no point. There is no future in arguing about something as silly as this.

The battle enters the final phase – let’s end with a bang, and not in the “get our thread locked” way.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

The FA people I play with, would never, NEVER, help another server by killing enemy siege attacking their keep/tower/whatever, nor would we help protect it while it upgraded. Are you all honestly justifying this idea? Did you even read what the person said?

That, then, is one of the things FA should look to improve. I doubt it’s the case, however. I’m sure you have some strong, strategic minds over there, because I’ve seen some clever plays. Succeeding at WvW requires knowing when you cut your losses, when to support one of your rivals, or when to strike at them. In this case, preventing FA from taking SM was a sound strategic option to ensure TC remained in a strong position in EB, and to a lesser extent overall in the points ranking

I wouldn’t have bothered posting it if it wasn’t the truth. You can take a look at the history of my posts, if you care to. I’m very honest about what goes on in EB, even pointing our the flaws of my own server. And like I said, YB didn’t take SM because we just let them – FA and YB outplayed us (FA and the south wall that nobody checks, despite it being used 6 times now ^^, and YB trebbing from the north at the same time). We merely focused on keeping FA out after a time.

Anyone who was on last night with me would have seen that in team chat, and then later on when we ballista’d your trebs and some folks randomly built cats at that same south wall, I asked them to leave the wall alone and follow our icon commander – which is why YB later came out to find 2 ballistas and 2 cats completely abandoned there. We also had a treb that I asked people to cease using.

SM is nice. It’s not something you need to have and hold, or take back straight away all the time. We wanted YB to have it because we knew FA would focus on it while we went and flipped both servers’ towers. Which is exactly what we did. It’s strategic, and it’s clever, and it worked.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB!

(edited by Vagrant.1094)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: zythhawk.5782

zythhawk.5782

I’m actually VERY proud of FA in how long they held the castle while being attacked on two different sides at the same time. It’s no mean feat, especially when your forces are strung out and you are facing two big zergs, caught in the crossfire.

There really wasn’t that many people in SMC holding it. It probably seemed like it, but there wasn’t.

To the defenders that were there, awesome job!

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

I’m proud of Fort Aspenwood period. We’ve kicked kitten like no other over the past month to get from Tier 6 to Tier 3. We’ve worked together and met goals en masse. We’ve done extremely well.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

I’m not sure what it was like for FA and TC players last night during the assault on SM in EB, but Yaks players had considerable lag, taking 4-6 seconds for skills/abilities to function and many times some abilities wouldn’t work at all.

This made fighting FA and TC players very difficult.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Vagrant.1094

I’m not sure what it was like for FA and TC players last night during the assault on SM in EB, but Yaks players had considerable lag, taking 4-6 seconds for skills/abilities to function and many times some abilities wouldn’t work at all.

This made fighting FA and TC players very difficult.

We had the same problems, Xavi. Whenever 3 servers all converge on SM at once, the same lag issue appears. When you can’t reliably heal yourself, or shoot at the siege weapons (or shoot ‘from’ the siege weapons) it all becomes a little frustrating.

Despite that, the long, long siege was still enjoyable.

~Nyari Cil

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: UberLander.8326

UberLander.8326

Wow deleted my post instantly… somehow i didn’t have half of page 7 and all of 8…. Apologies revoked!

Not much i can say to any of that without sounding like a troll.

Uber Lander
Black Talons
Blackgate

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Nut.4713

The fight actually in the lord room was so laggy and rendering such an issue, you couldn’t have picked a side to focus if you wanted to. Even fighting at all was a problem for many people, skills just wouldn’t fire, and you couldn’t see anyone not right in front of you to fire them at anyway. Suggesting TC picked a side to focus during the lord room fight is laughable.

As for the battles before Yaks pushed into the lord room. It took an hour, maybe an hour and a half between breaking the outer wall to pushing into the keep. TC initially defended the north with a very large force and significant defensive siege. TC however was completely unable to fight Yaks on the ground despite similar numbers. The 2 or 3 times they tried, it was a slaughter. Some time later, after destroying siege, fighting wall defenders, TC fell back to build siege in the lord room. By this time, FA was beginning to attack SM as well. Maybe this is when Vagrant tried telling people to focus FA. It didn’t make a bit of difference. Whatever stalling of FA they attempted didn’t work. All 3 teams were in the lord room in force at roughly the same time.

As for the subsequent defense of SM. I destroyed those catas you’re talking about. Maybe you told people to leave them, maybe you didn’t, it didn’t matter. If you’d stayed, you would have died there. After losing SM, TC lost most of their map presence. They was in no position to be making any sort of an impact. All TC was doing at this point was skirmishing with Yaks in front of SM. Over the next couple of hours TC mostly stayed in their territory, they certainly had no impact on the FA siege of SM. The only time they really left their territory was to push north and take the western towers from Yaks while we were busy fighting FA on the east. They didn’t stay to defend them.

The situation hadn’t changed when our wall upgrade finished, trapping FA inside. You certainly could not have wiped FA for us, despite what you would like to think. I don’t think you realize how many people FA had in EB at that point since they were all on our side of the map. I assure you, you did not have the numbers to keep them out of SM.

I don’t doubt you and maybe a few others were saying in /team to concentrate more on FA than Yaks. Ultimately though, whatever you tried to do had no material impact on the outcome.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Vagrant.1094

The wonders of perspective.

I’m not going to argue one way or the other!

Keep having fun, folks!

~Nyari Cil, Queen

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: adelaide.6213

adelaide.6213

The fight actually in the lord room was so laggy and rendering such an issue, you couldn’t have picked a side to focus if you wanted to. Even fighting at all was a problem for many people, skills just wouldn’t fire, and you couldn’t see anyone not right in front of you to fire them at anyway. Suggesting TC picked a side to focus during the lord room fight is laughable.

As for the battles before Yaks pushed into the lord room. It took an hour, maybe an hour and a half between breaking the outer wall to pushing into the keep. TC initially defended the north with a very large force and significant defensive siege. TC however was completely unable to fight Yaks on the ground despite similar numbers. The 2 or 3 times they tried, it was a slaughter. Some time later, after destroying siege, fighting wall defenders, TC fell back to build siege in the lord room. By this time, FA was beginning to attack SM as well. Maybe this is when Vagrant tried telling people to focus FA. It didn’t make a bit of difference. Whatever stalling of FA they attempted didn’t work. All 3 teams were in the lord room in force at roughly the same time.

As for the subsequent defense of SM. I destroyed those catas you’re talking about. Maybe you told people to leave them, maybe you didn’t, it didn’t matter. If you’d stayed, you would have died there. After losing SM, TC lost most of their map presence. They was in no position to be making any sort of an impact. All TC was doing at this point was skirmishing with Yaks in front of SM. Over the next couple of hours TC mostly stayed in their territory, they certainly had no impact on the FA siege of SM. The only time they really left their territory was to push north and take the western towers from Yaks while we were busy fighting FA on the east. They didn’t stay to defend them.

The situation hadn’t changed when our wall upgrade finished, trapping FA inside. You certainly could not have wiped FA for us, despite what you would like to think. I don’t think you realize how many people FA had in EB at that point since they were all on our side of the map. I assure you, you did not have the numbers to keep them out of SM.

I don’t doubt you and maybe a few others were saying in /team to concentrate more on FA than Yaks. Ultimately though, whatever you tried to do had no material impact on the outcome.

The “stalling” of FA didn’t occur in the lord room. Anyone that wiped in the lord room was told to head to the FA breach point. We held our ground spam repairing the outer south wall against FA for ~15 mins, cutting off reinforcements.

After we lost SM we capped about 5 towers or so from both sides, mostly from FA, over a 2 hr period(albeit we never defended them.) I think our goal was to preoccupy FA from attacking SM

As for the TC’ers you probably encountered outside of SM, they probably weren’t part of the large coordinated group zipping across the map.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

But you can’t really tell a giant guild zerg of people who paid their 60 bucks for the game just like everyone else and joined the guild they wanted…that they can’t play the way they want.

Its unfortunate, but thats just the way it it when your dealing with an all volunteer fighting force.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

I wouldn’t be in GODS if we didn’t accomplish things and just waste time. We’re highly coordinated and it looks like haters be hating.

Edit: The posts I was responding to have been deleted. So let’s keep FA guilds on the same side instead of attacking one another. Our real enemies are wearing red and green.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

(edited by Arcadio.6875)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Serelisk.6573

Serelisk.6573

It’s disheartening to see the commanders of great guilds come out and bash GODS too, remarking us as just a zerg guild when it’s simply not the case. Coordination between all of our guilds would be a far more valuable asset than coming onto the forums and playing the blame game just because we’re not in first place.

I’ve personally witnessed the amazing results that good coordination between these guilds forces can achieve so I don’t understand why any of you find it productive to, instead of talking to the commanders and leaders of this “uncoordinated zerg guild” to become more coordinated, come on here and say we’re going to lose because of them.

Kegmaster

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I don’t think this is the place to be discussing intra-world guild issues. If you think it’s a large issue, you can always set up a meeting of the minds to hash it out on someone’s voice/chat server/channel.

This thread has been filled with awesome comments about fun fights that have happened. Let’s keep it positive, or at least on-topic. I’m looking forward to hunting down some fun fights over the next few days wherever I can find them (considering the holidays).

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: megazelda.7140

megazelda.7140

I don’t think this is the place to be discussing intra-world guild issues. If you think it’s a large issue, you can always set up a meeting of the minds to hash it out on someone’s voice/chat server/channel.

This thread has been filled with awesome comments about fun fights that have happened. Let’s keep it positive, or at least on-topic. I’m looking forward to hunting down some fun fights over the next few days wherever I can find them (considering the holidays).

This is more or less what I am trying to get off right here that we need to work together and set some thing up and talk.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

I did not mean to cause any ill will or drama in the FA WvW community. I’m sure nobody from TC or YB finds this interesting either. I was simply stating that bigger groups can’t be as effective as smaller groups. I’m not in a big guild so I can’t begin to imagine how much harder is it to get coordination going compared to smaller guilds. Leading is hard and basically we all need to work together to get it accomplished. Start another forum topic and we can discuss this if people want but I don’t think this is the place to do it.

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Just got on. Score update.

Attachments:

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: justice.3256

justice.3256

Epic 3-way fight at eb sm. that took long. YB in the end got it.

second one of those today i was a part of inside smc.

good fighting all.

Indeed. I am curious as to how exactly we took that? We had seemingly less people than both servers and yet pushed TC out of the lord room and FA didn’t even bother to fight it out after that. We even split our forces between the keep room doorway and then pursuing FA folks. Also FA, the portal bombs are getting old, and predictable. Find a new trick.

A group of TC’s kept the south group of FA at bay by repairing walls/destroying siege long enough for YB to take SM for about 15-30 minutes, cutting off FA reinforcements.

I don’t know if that was intentional on our leader’s part (that we concede SM to YB rather than FA) or if we really thought we could hold SM altogether.

Also I would like to express my gratitude towards the YB folks who almost took Duros after they took SM.

Hahaha. Yeah that was effed up! A small group of like 8 Yaks including myself took down the gate, walked in and 30+ TC walked in right behind us and promptly wiped our small group and took it.

Subtle Justice – Thief
Drako WindSpur – Ranger
General – Badger Spirits – [BS] – Yaks Bend Alliance Team Lead

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: justice.3256

justice.3256

The FA people I play with, would never, NEVER, help another server by killing enemy siege attacking their keep/tower/whatever, nor would we help protect it while it upgraded. Are you all honestly justifying this idea? Did you even read what the person said?

That, then, is one of the things FA should look to improve. I doubt it’s the case, however. I’m sure you have some strong, strategic minds over there, because I’ve seen some clever plays. Succeeding at WvW requires knowing when you cut your losses, when to support one of your rivals, or when to strike at them. In this case, preventing FA from taking SM was a sound strategic option to ensure TC remained in a strong position in EB, and to a lesser extent overall in the points ranking

I wouldn’t have bothered posting it if it wasn’t the truth. You can take a look at the history of my posts, if you care to. I’m very honest about what goes on in EB, even pointing our the flaws of my own server. And like I said, YB didn’t take SM because we just let them – FA and YB outplayed us (FA and the south wall that nobody checks, despite it being used 6 times now ^^, and YB trebbing from the north at the same time). We merely focused on keeping FA out after a time.

Anyone who was on last night with me would have seen that in team chat, and then later on when we ballista’d your trebs and some folks randomly built cats at that same south wall, I asked them to leave the wall alone and follow our icon commander – which is why YB later came out to find 2 ballistas and 2 cats completely abandoned there. We also had a treb that I asked people to cease using.

SM is nice. It’s not something you need to have and hold, or take back straight away all the time. We wanted YB to have it because we knew FA would focus on it while we went and flipped both servers’ towers. Which is exactly what we did. It’s strategic, and it’s clever, and it worked.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB!

And at the point of the night Yaks has NO coverage so it is just nice to get those extra points no matter what. We couldn’t flip towers at that time if we wanted because we simply do not have the numbers which is why it is insane to think that we are in this Tier at all.

Subtle Justice – Thief
Drako WindSpur – Ranger
General – Badger Spirits – [BS] – Yaks Bend Alliance Team Lead

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Epic 3-way fight at eb sm. that took long. YB in the end got it.

second one of those today i was a part of inside smc.

good fighting all.

Indeed. I am curious as to how exactly we took that? We had seemingly less people than both servers and yet pushed TC out of the lord room and FA didn’t even bother to fight it out after that. We even split our forces between the keep room doorway and then pursuing FA folks. Also FA, the portal bombs are getting old, and predictable. Find a new trick.

A group of TC’s kept the south group of FA at bay by repairing walls/destroying siege long enough for YB to take SM for about 15-30 minutes, cutting off FA reinforcements.

I don’t know if that was intentional on our leader’s part (that we concede SM to YB rather than FA) or if we really thought we could hold SM altogether.

Also I would like to express my gratitude towards the YB folks who almost took Duros after they took SM.

Hahaha. Yeah that was effed up! A small group of like 8 Yaks including myself took down the gate, walked in and 30+ TC walked in right behind us and promptly wiped our small group and took it.

Well it is 3 servers.

The other night I was with a small group of gods in one of the borderlands. Yak’s held a tower and we saw a decently sized group of TC trying to take it. Eventually TC got the towers either completely destroyed or very low and TC and Yak’s started fighting each other. Eventually TC won the fight, at which point we ran in, cleaned up the TC that were left, and took the tower.

Anet make Rev great again.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

And at the point of the night Yaks has NO coverage so it is just nice to get those extra points no matter what. We couldn’t flip towers at that time if we wanted because we simply do not have the numbers which is why it is insane to think that we are in this Tier at all.

if Yaks didn’t belong in this tier i doubt this match would be so even.

we hold our crap with the outmanned buff all day. we got from T6 to T3 that way and we’re holding steady and doing well in T3 that way. I see no problem with where we are at.

-Desirz Matheon

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: SacuraShadow.6021

SacuraShadow.6021

I’m loving how the scoreboard is. You don’t see too many equal scores on the lower servers lol. It’s nice to be on server that knows what they are doing and having enemies that are fun to be against.

Sacura Shadow – Charr Guardian
Fort Aspenwood – Officer of OBEY

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: BadPint.8974

BadPint.8974

The amount of passive aggressiveness in this thread is reaching apocalyptic proportions. I understand that it isn’t “passive aggressive” in the true sense of the phrase, more in the modern sense, but the amount of calling out without calling out but still calling out is disappointing at best.

I have a new idea: let’s go fight in-game. I’ll be there, and I hope you will be too.

I love you Coggy. To the battlefields!

Bad Pint – Mesmer
Member of Unlimited [ULTD]
Fort Aspenwood

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Dear FA,

While you were taking the bay in TC borderlands with your zerg and 8 trebs, your own borderlands seems to be a bit…. non blue. Fun times. Hope it was worth it.

Edit: Added map.

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

(edited by Moderator)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.5024

Chris.5024

Dear FA,

While you were taking the bay in TC borderlands with your zerg and 8 trebs, your own borderlands seems to be a bit…. non blue. Fun times. Hope it was worth it.

I’m sure all the people that were at the keep siege had fun. I’m sorry the people that hit the keep cant cover every map at the same time. Should we turtle in our zone all night? If this thread is just going to turn into gloating then I’ll be happy to start hitting prtscn at night to justify our losses as well.

Malose
Black Talons Gaming [BT]
Maguuma

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

It’s never something we can’t take back

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Arkard.3970

Nah, not trying to gloat, my apologies if I came off that way. Just the first time I’ve seen since release that I’ve seen a server focus so hard on one point to the exclusion of all the other maps. Our keep was a hard take, and your cap was well earned.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

(edited by Moderator)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: lccorp.8314

lccorp.8314

Dear FA,

A perfect example of what I’m referring to.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Hello FA. You guys are awesome. I especially love ULTD. Some great soldiers in that guild. I mean seriously, nothing but respect. Met some BT tonight as well. Your attack of the bay (in TC BL) was ruthless and effective. All of you should be proud. I would have bowed and saluted but I was too busy trying to push you folks back.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: neclon.4510

neclon.4510

I don’t think I’ve seen worse strategy than what FA has displayed today. Flipping towers and keeps, leaving wooden forts behind and then cointinuing on to siege fortified stuff. They take 3 keeps to our 1… made our whole BL blue and then the map completely emptied of FA, no one left there and the doors werent even reinforced, yet.

No wonder they flipped the whole map in a matter of 20 minutes. If no one sticks around to stock supply and keep the map we’ll never hold anything long enough to get points from it.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Dear FA,

2 Smaller guilds working together wasn’t the cause for losing our own BL. If it was then our server has more issues than us choosing to attack a BL that YB seems to be afraid of. Either way this sounds more like you being frustrated that none of the mesmers you had there seem to understand the concept of using stealth and portal to destroy a few trebs.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

(edited by Odaman.8359)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Arkard.3970

Odaman.8359

2 Smaller guilds working together wasn’t the cause for losing our own BL. If it was then our server has more issues than us choosing to attack a BL that YB seems to be afraid of. Either way this sounds more like you being frustrated that none of the mesmers you had there seem to understand the concept of using stealth and portal to destroy a few trebs.

Frustrated? I had a blast. Got lots of badges. Had fun. Not sure why you assume we don’t know how to portal bomb. See: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/11-16-TC-FA-YB/page/7#post821020

Edit: Post about portal bombs.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

(edited by Arkard.3970)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Garreth MacLeod.4158

Garreth MacLeod.4158

My little Asura Ele had loads of fun tonight defending stonemist from both FA and YB. Walls falling everywhere and our commanders coordinating movements, siege equipment, etc.

/salute to both YB and FA for the battles, and to my fellow Coasters for defending as well as we did. (I imagine we lost SM in the end what with getting hit from both sides. my game crashed and I need to get some sleep anyway.)

See you all on the battlefield tomorrow. Not sure which character it will be, other than a MacLeod

Leader, Phantom Coven – GW1 & GW2
Garreth (Ra), Elizabeth (El), Fiona (Me), Morrigan (N)
Ceana (G), Briana (Th), Snowbourn (Eng), Onchu (W)

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Frustrated? I had a blast. Got lots of badges. Had fun. Not sure why you assume we don’t know how to portal bomb. See: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/11-16-TC-FA-YB/page/7#post821020

Edit: Post about portal bombs.

I know TC can bomb. I’m just saying they didn’t know how since you didn’t when it would’ve stopped the siege pretty quickly.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: mechadude.2561

mechadude.2561

Fantastic fight in Stonemist tonight. TC defending against both FA and YB it was a blast, and went on for multiple hours! Good job to all 3 servers, this match up has been great so far.

Mecha Illuma – Thief
Zantt Illuma – Mesmer
-Tarnished Coast- [TCFM]

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Radiant.5729

Radiant.5729

Every wise commander in the BL knows how much of a boon and bane quaggans can be when it comes to contesting the mobility of forces when keeps have their waypoints up.

Last night’s visit in FA BL showed a rather interesting way to keep the north quaggan node near to impossible to contest. A couple of FA bots, 8-9 of them, killing kraits right above the node kept the node perpetually blue (unless you click ’em quaggans fast enough to give them pearls but those bots sure kill kraits faster than I can click pearls). And that node interestingly enough is the one you would flip your side to contest the garrison waypoint.

Interesting! The bots path back after they got killed, hung out at the same spot openly to kill kraits again. One would think if these are farming bots – they would be hiding somewhere no one can kill them, but these guys are right out there in the open.

Coincidence, or pre-arranged? I wonder.

The amount of passive aggressiveness in this thread is reaching apocalyptic proportions. I understand that it isn’t “passive aggressive” in the true sense of the phrase, more in the modern sense, but the amount of calling out without calling out but still calling out is disappointing at best.

I have a new idea: let’s go fight in-game. I’ll be there, and I hope you will be too.

Perhaps its easier to just tell you – go and report those bots And get them out of the water. Then you wouldn’t have everyone else forming misunderstandings, right Sir? Of course whatever that guild of bots’ doing is not representative of all FA and I believe a large proportion of you do believe in integrity and honest action. I am sorry my post poked something in you; nonetheless not a calling out but a observation.

We have great fights so far, never denied that. So, if you could, good Sir, report those bots.

Faeaonna | Mesmer |
Guild Me Like ~ Yak’s Bend

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Nut.4713

Fantastic fight in Stonemist tonight. TC defending against both FA and YB it was a blast, and went on for multiple hours! Good job to all 3 servers, this match up has been great so far.

Meh, we pretty much had to call it off when outmanned popped up. That was no more than 10 min. after north outer fell. Of course pubs being pubs, I’m sure you still saw a lot of people milling around. Wasn’t a serious attack. Was disappointed we couldn’t assault SM, was hoping for another siege like the one last night, but such is the life of the out numbered server.

Edit: We may give another go at it tonight. We’ll see.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Score update:

Attachments:

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Meh, we pretty much had to call it off when outmanned popped up. That was no more than 10 min. after north outer fell. Of course pubs being pubs, I’m sure you still saw a lot of people milling around. Wasn’t a serious attack. Was disappointed we couldn’t assault SM, was hoping for another siege like the one last night, but such is the life of the out numbered server.

You sure had a lot of people in there after the 10 minute mark, there was little organisation though

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Nut.4713

You sure had a lot of people in there after the 10 minute mark, there was little organisation though

Ya think? Was maybe 30 and that was everyone on the map.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Perhaps its easier to just tell you – go and report those bots And get them out of the water. Then you wouldn’t have everyone else forming misunderstandings, right Sir? Of course whatever that guild of bots’ doing is not representative of all FA and I believe a large proportion of you do believe in integrity and honest action. I am sorry my post poked something in you; nonetheless not a calling out but a observation.

We have great fights so far, never denied that. So, if you could, good Sir, report those bots.

I would love to report the bots, but typically when I log in and see my guild all in WvWvW, I join them in whatever they are doing, which is usually trying to help win our world the match. If I ever see any bots anywhere, I’ll report them on sight.

We can only do so much. In the meantime, feel free to farm the hell out of them. Also, can you report them as well? I’ve never tried to report someone on the opposing side.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Radiant.5729

Radiant.5729

I would love to report the bots, but typically when I log in and see my guild all in WvWvW, I join them in whatever they are doing, which is usually trying to help win our world the match. If I ever see any bots anywhere, I’ll report them on sight.

We can only do so much. In the meantime, feel free to farm the hell out of them. Also, can you report them as well? I’ve never tried to report someone on the opposing side.

Already did my job to report all of them. Rest assured.

Faeaonna | Mesmer |
Guild Me Like ~ Yak’s Bend

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Ya think? Was maybe 30 and that was everyone on the map.

I guess from the perspective of the few of us that were fighting you on the other side of the wall yeah, we were sandwiched between you and FA at the time and we had people split between. No offence meant, but I think reflective of what you said of the group, FA were the bigger threat in the courtyard simply because they were more organised.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Helixce.6987

Helixce.6987

FA just took SM from TC after a fight which stretched for a couple of hours. Whoever said earlier in the thread that FA doesn’t have a late night/early morning crew didn’t see the numbers they brought to the fight at 4 am today.

Grats FA. We’ll be back.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Ukridge.4506

Ukridge.4506

Before it ends, I just wanted to thank YB and FA for another great week of WvWvW. It’s been a lot of fun, and a good close match.

Snurff
Transcendent Veneration (TV)
Tarnished Coast

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Not at home, and mos.millenium.org is out of date, can we get a score update? Amazing fights all week!

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Score update it is!

Attachments:

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Kasei.8726

Kasei.8726

Can we have this match up again next week please? and the next week? and the next week?

So much more fun than FA’s match up than last week. Keep it up guys. [ULTD][BT][UK] players are cool.

11/16 - TC, FA & YB

in WvW

Posted by: Bleeds.4029

Bleeds.4029

Are you sure these aren’t just afk’ers using their auto attack to kill the power node? I have never seen a bot in wvw that I can remember. If you are correct I’ll start hunting them too!