11/2 BG vs. SBI vs. JQ REMATCH

in WvW

Posted by: Cirris.2560

Cirris.2560

I don’t know why BlackGate is angry. They deserve their fate.

I still remember early this week being with a JQ zerg group that was trying to take down KLovans after sacking Golanta for supplies. The rest of the area seemed all green(SBI) so we did expect a counterattack from SB. But already had the wall at 2% and were hoping to finish off the attack. Suddenly we get the expected attack….. from BG. A big BG zerg comes strolling along out of nowhere to push us back and destroy our catas. They ended up getting what they deserved when SB, the counterattack we were expecting, comes along and sandwiches BG, then pushes JQ off of Klovens.

In chat we were like “WTF is BG doing?!”

Instead of pushing the far side while SB was occupied with us. They do something stupid and try and ninja us instead. They completely fail and leave SB with their already upgraded Tower that they quickly repaired.

This is why BG is third right now.

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

First? Second? Either way Jade Quarry and Stormbluff Isle are locked in an eternal battle, fought between immortal armies until the end of time. When will the madness end? When will we realize that for all our battles and bloodshed, all our siege and savagery, all our golems and gore that we have accomplished nothing? Walls may fall, but they are forever rebuilt; points may be gained, but they are forever reset; enemies may be slain, but they are forever reborn from the ashes. That eternal question begins to grow in our mind, begging to be answered: What’s the meaning of it all?

So similar names, so different opinions …
The idea of an eternal battleground is my idea of heaven …

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in WvW

Posted by: glock.2089

glock.2089

Thank you BlackGate for seven pages of hilarious temper tantrums that made me laugh so hard I spit up coffee on my monitor.

Time to run along and let the grown ups fight in Tier 1. I look forward to Sea Of Sorrow’s eventual arrival, they appear to be a worthy adversary for JQ and SBI.

in WvW

Posted by: Stenia.9623

Stenia.9623

So what I’ve picked up from BG posting on forums is most jumped ship and went to SoS? SoS already had a huge number of EU & Aussie guilds transfer I struggle to see how all the bangwagons were able to move and will stay.

“Jade Quarry overstacked in TKG timezone”

Necro Class Lead for Night Shift [NS]

in WvW

Posted by: Arbacus.8296

Arbacus.8296

where do you get this misinformation most of bg is not wv3ing or quit the game temporarily or permanently due to rl circumstances or being friends or guildmate sof those with rl circumstances and not wanted to play unless everyones playing kinda thing
there is also the whole thing of comming into t1 and meeting the most disgusting no moral hacking exploiting spying quantity over quality zerg we have ever seen in mmo gaming

in WvW

Posted by: Forest.4197

Forest.4197

If only we could fast forward to Friday already and face SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Zahdane.4029

Zahdane.4029

First? Second? Either way Jade Quarry and Stormbluff Isle are locked in an eternal battle, fought between immortal armies until the end of time. When will the madness end? When will we realize that for all our battles and bloodshed, all our siege and savagery, all our golems and gore that we have accomplished nothing? Walls may fall, but they are forever rebuilt; points may be gained, but they are forever reset; enemies may be slain, but they are forever reborn from the ashes. That eternal question begins to grow in our mind, begging to be answered: What’s the meaning of it all?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow Phage.9084

Shadow Phage.9084

there is also the whole thing of comming into t1 and meeting the most disgusting no moral hacking exploiting spying quantity over quality zerg we have ever seen in mmo gaming

It took me a bit to come up with a response to this that wouldn’t result in an infraction.

Your server was the epitome of what you describe, as of last week. Straight map hacks to orbs (before orbs were removed), exploiting the rendering issue for massive constant portal bombs, turtle zergs (its not exactly skillful to clump for overlapping buffs/heals), etc. I understand every server has its share of people you’d rather not associate with due to their questionable methods. I’m sure SBI has it’s bad apples. I haven’t seen any yet, but I’m sure there are a few. With that said, you and your server should be one of the last to attempt to claim the moral high ground.

In addition, in another post you claim:

as far as hacking that is something asian guild populated servers do like jq and sbi the only hackers i have ever seen are in asian guilds and on either of these servers its too bad most of you arnt like this but you need to do more to discipline your guildies between speed hacks downed teleport hacks fly hacks as well as taking advantage of various exploits

If you knew even the slightest thing about War Machine or The Last Pride, you’d be eating your words right now. Those two, primarily Asian, guilds have had long and well respected histories in GW1. Don’t arbitrarily declare them hackers simply because they are an Asian guild.

Then in another thread:

no wads it gave me passive quickness i could spam #1 autoattack as a thief and attack so fast my hadn were a blur adn anyone that ran past me while i did this whiel stealthed would die almost instantly so i was like some kind of unstoppable monster forr a few min
could also take out short bow and spam #1 into a group of players and watch the shots ricashey everywhere clouding my screen with numbers and if i proced quickness and stomped it was instant or even without quickness it was as if i had quickness and outside of some sounds not playing there was nothing else wrong with the game

You straight up admit to abusing a glitch. That’s called an exploit, by the way. So don’t you dare go and try to claim the moral high ground for either you or your server.

Everyone else; good matches. GL and HF.

in WvW

Posted by: emoleas.4309

emoleas.4309

I gotta say, BG is getting better.

But those turtle tactics have got to go. Overuse of them is horrible.

Been in EB today for about 7 hours. Had that turtle gang roll around trying to hit our stuff. It took a group of 10-15 to delay/distract them while another similar sized group sieged towers. Kept that slow turtle moving all over the place while we struck hard and fast.

Like a wise WM commander once said, if you want to be turtles… we’ll be hares.

Also, to BG complaining about unrelenting SBI forces attacking you. What do you expect when you have a constant 3-4 trebs trained on SM from overlook? Stop trebbing SM and we might let up. Red is a much much more significant threat to SM than any other color… so that’s where our majority force SHOULD be.

in WvW

Posted by: Arbacus.8296

Arbacus.8296

i bug reported that glitch and btw i could not play without abusing it it faded quickly and i was never outside of fighting people so i would have to abuse a known exploit logging off in combat to avoid using this glitch
the few mins i had this glitch it took me most of tha ttime to realize i even had it i thought i had quickness proced until i looked at my buffs afte rit seemed too long there is no reasonable expectation for me to not abuse it when it came on so unexpectedly and temporarily
so nice try

i did not accuse any individual guild i only said the only hackers i have seen wer ein asian guilds and they did it so blatantly im sure their leadership is well aware and they should discipline them
also you say our turtle is a exploit but it is a tactic and we stopped using it as soon as you guys realized your qq was for naught and it is easy to counter some jq guilds even tried it themselves
and the orb hacks were done by all 3 servers and btw our server found out who did this reported them and also found they were transfers so basically we were set up then subject to a smear campaign much like the one you are attempting at me so again i say:

(edited by Arbacus.8296)

in WvW

Posted by: flagg.6073

flagg.6073

where do you get this misinformation most of bg is not wv3ing or quit the game temporarily or permanently due to rl circumstances or being friends or guildmate sof those with rl circumstances and not wanted to play unless everyones playing kinda thing

Wow, this is one heck of a sentence. I’m not 100% certain, but I think he’s trying to congratulate SBI and JQ on a terrific week of fights so far. Just another stand-up Blackgate member representing his server with all the class and candor we’ve come to expect.

Flagg – [CRNG]
Asura Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Mindvibe.4630

Mindvibe.4630

blackgate appears to be struggling without the aid of questionably obtained global buffs.

in WvW

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

blackgate appears to be struggling without the aid of questionably obtained global buffs.

Yes the lack of + magic find is crippling us!

in WvW

Posted by: VBK.6325

VBK.6325

The first two days of this matchup was so much fun…quite a shame it didn’t last longer. Been having a blast hanging with the WM and BB crew

Apoth Ranger / Zerk Guardian / Rabid Engy / Rabid Mesmer
Hired Assassins [HIRE]/Golden Company XIII [GC] – Sanctum of Rall (ex-SBI)

in WvW

Posted by: Mouse.4782

Mouse.4782

Wow, this is one heck of a sentence. I’m not 100% certain, but I think he’s trying to congratulate SBI and JQ on a terrific week of fights so far. Just another stand-up Blackgate member representing his server with all the class and candor we’ve come to expect.

lol, to be qualified as a sentence, it has to make some kind of meaning. All I see is a lot of words thrown together in the hope that something somewhere makes sense. Somebody find that kid an xbox and mic.

——
Raichi – Sylvari Mesmer (Strike Force)
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

It took me a bit to come up with a response to this that wouldn’t result in an infraction.

Your server was the epitome of what you describe, as of last week. Straight map hacks to orbs (before orbs were removed), exploiting the rendering issue for massive constant portal bombs, turtle zergs (its not exactly skillful to clump for overlapping buffs/heals), etc. I understand every server has its share of people you’d rather not associate with due to their questionable methods. I’m sure SBI has it’s bad apples. I haven’t seen any yet, but I’m sure there are a few. With that said, you and your server should be one of the last to attempt to claim the moral high ground.

I don’t believe ANY of the tier 1 servers can hold the moral high ground. While BG had a blatant hacker, that could have come from another server just to make BG look bad. Every server has and still has hackers, they just haven’t been caught yet. Portal bombs are used on all sides so trying to pin that and abusing rendering issues on BG is inane. All the servers benefit exploits, unsavory tactics, and have hackers so there is no high ground there.

After last weeks forum showing your true colors(have you read any of the stuff coming from your servers players? what 5+ threads closed/deleted? And you think BG is bad?) are out there as well. BG got dealt a raw deal by a hacker(s?) and by other servers trying to bring our reputation down with forum campaigns. I guess you guys were successful, but I wouldn’t celebrate for too long because what goes around comes around. All it is going to take 1 hacker and a few forum warriors to mark you as the server who has to hack to win, why do you think people gave up on BG midweek last week? If we win we needed to cheat to win and now because of those forum campaigns BG lost players and morale. But hey if you think smearing a servers name due to the actions a few players is “high morals” then wait until it happens to you.

There is no tier 1 server has moral high ground right now, if you think so you’re seeing through rose colored glasses.

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

It has more to do with lack of players after the smear campaign last week but ok, you think its orbs. To each his own.

Even when JQ or SBI managed to get 2 orbs, their points didn’t increase more than usual, at least not until wednesday. Their oceanic crew did their usual thing at their usual time. You’d think with a 10% buff the scales would have tipped dramatically in their favor.

Our fair-weather “friends” started leaving BG wednesday of last week when the hackgate (didn’t realize servers with “mature” communities needed clever nicknames but again, to each his own.) shenanigans were at its highest point, about the time SBI started rallying. I’m not saying SBI wouldn’t have won otherwise, just the loss of BG’s wvw players at the time helped seal the deal.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I really think it’s healthy for any BL to have all 3 teams on at it at the same time. It makes things a lot more fun. Let’s face it, while turning a whole map to your color is funny as heck, once it’s done it’s very… * tumbleweed blows past* BORED NOW. For most of this week on jqbl, it’s just been us and SBI. Which, okay, is fine if BG doesn’t have the numbers, but makes for a very boring back and forth.

It’s sort of depressing to be in the middle of a boring match again. Maybe SoS can move up eventually, and provide some more challenge on the map. As for JQ and SBI, well, we’ll be locked in this 1-2 match for a bit, I believe.

Anet went the right way with restricting the server moves to 7-days, but to really continue avoiding matches like this, there needs to be a ’can’t play for X days’ restriction imposed as well. When everyone has moved over to the winning server, it’s often not a question of who has the best players; it’s who has the most players. That’s when the matches get boring and lopsided like this one looks to be, and a lot of JQ’s past matchups have been. zzz… wake me up at reset.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: IComeInPeace.1768

IComeInPeace.1768

See your looking at this wrong…

Me and joose xfer to the T1 server that is losing for 2 reasons:

1. Fast ques on any map

2. We get to own so many so called good players on the “winning” side.

3. My guess is that we will go SoS next week. That of course makes me ill sinse the Henge throw away guilds are there. But, cant find it in our hearts to go with SBI or JQ(ques times, love MMAC !!!). And who wants to be on the winning side? You dont get orbs now (best move yet for anet)

4. Were taking the old DAOC Lancelot server tactic: Reroll Hib and just have 24×7 ownage. BTW this is Perfo and Joose from hib — for all you old school Nightshade haters.

Malf
DEVS
Really it’s ok, I am just better than you.

in WvW

Posted by: derv of doom.6352

derv of doom.6352

would like to apologize for the complaining by bg about 2v1 its just out of frustration that we lack forces for all 4 maps much less even 2 maps or 1 sometimes

there were some unfortunate circumstances last week that lead to a very large decline in wvwvw on our server that first coast us our lead last week and now continues into this week by hampering our numbers severely even at peak play times

KnT Beastgate

in WvW

derv of doom.6352

The only reason BG appears to be weak is because nearly half the server thinks that SBI and JQ were comunicating with each other to double team BG last week. Big surprise none of them want to fight 100 vs 200 for another week. We are droping to tier 2 so we dont have to put up with the crap from a couple guilds who want nothing more than JQ to be SBI’s workhorse in T1. Once we are there both servers better hope they never get into a t2 match with BG because it will be payback time then and and you will have to fight for the scraps of T3.

KnT Beastgate

in WvW

Zahdane.4029

The only reason BG appears to be weak is because nearly half the server thinks that SBO and JQ were comuncating with each other to double team BG last week. Big surprise none of the want to fight 100 vs 200 for another week. We are droping to tier 2 so we dont have to put up with the crap from a couple guilds who want nothing more thn JQ to be SBI’s workhorse in T1. Once we are there both servers better hope they never get into a t2 match with BG because it will be payback time then and and you will have to fight for the scraps of T3.

Except we’ve both already beaten you in T2 before..
Seriously tired of this 2v1 thing. Get over yourselves.

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

I don’t believe ANY of the tier 1 servers can hold the moral high ground. While BG had a blatant hacker, that could have come from another server just to make BG look bad. Every server has and still has hackers, they just haven’t been caught yet. Portal bombs are used on all sides so trying to pin that and abusing rendering issues on BG is inane. All the servers benefit exploits, unsavory tactics, and have hackers so there is no high ground there.

After last weeks forum showing your true colors(have you read any of the stuff coming from your servers players? what 5+ threads closed/deleted? And you think BG is bad?) are out there as well. BG got dealt a raw deal by a hacker(s?) and by other servers trying to bring our reputation down with forum campaigns. I guess you guys were successful, but I wouldn’t celebrate for too long because what goes around comes around. All it is going to take 1 hacker and a few forum warriors to mark you as the server who has to hack to win, why do you think people gave up on BG midweek last week? If we win we needed to cheat to win and now because of those forum campaigns BG lost players and morale. But hey if you think smearing a servers name due to the actions a few players is “high morals” then wait until it happens to you.

There is no tier 1 server has moral high ground right now, if you think so you’re seeing through rose colored glasses.

Indeed the smear campaign started even before our match with SBI and JQ started. Then within 1 hour, our entire server was accused of Orb hacking, and that we all pretty much sucked. Then as the week progressed it went from a few true cases of orb hacking, to numerous false accusations of orb hacking. Be it a bug that had existed for several weeks, or just blatant trolling. Near the end JQ and SBI started their talks about a 2v1 to try and get SoS in tier 1 in the last thread. Oh, and just so you guys know. SBI and JQ were responsible for the 5+ thread closings, not BG. For the most part most of BG that posted on the threads were respectful. Yet SBI and JQ decided to complain about 5 posts by obvious trolls, who may or may not have even been from BG.

Funny thing is, is that we start out in the last thread with “have fun.” Within an hour we are all accused of hacking, mostly false accusations. We defend ourselves, JQ and SBI start flaming in every post. New thread appears with an insult right out of the gate with the OP saying. “Now it is fair.” More flame posts. We start to notice an obvious 2v1 left over from last week. Post screenshots, ect. SBI and JQ now claim THEY are being falsely accused, but of course BG is still the bad guy and SBI and JQ can not be falsely accused of something, but BG can. Also the fact that SBI commanders posting in here have been nothing but rude and childish really says something about who these people rally over. Honestly BG doesn’t need to be tier 1 and we will put out a warning to those coming into tier 1 who have never done so before. “Be prepared for flame wars everywhere, and if you don’t do something SBI and JQ likes, prepare for them to forcefully remove you out of tier 1.” But good job to Blackgate keeping it civil in most of these posts, and not acknowledging the trolls from our own server posting “woo beastgate, get pwned SBI! So easy lawl!”

(edited by IomegadriveOne.5291)

in WvW

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

I really think it’s healthy for any BL to have all 3 teams on at it at the same time. It makes things a lot more fun. Let’s face it, while turning a whole map to your color is funny as heck, once it’s done it’s very… * tumbleweed blows past* BORED NOW. For most of this week on jqbl, it’s just been us and SBI. Which, okay, is fine if BG doesn’t have the numbers, but makes for a very boring back and forth.

It’s sort of depressing to be in the middle of a boring match again. Maybe SoS can move up eventually, and provide some more challenge on the map. As for JQ and SBI, well, we’ll be locked in this 1-2 match for a bit, I believe.

Anet went the right way with restricting the server moves to 7-days, but to really continue avoiding matches like this, there needs to be a ’can’t play for X days’ restriction imposed as well. When everyone has moved over to the winning server, it’s often not a question of who has the best players; it’s who has the most players. That’s when the matches get boring and lopsided like this one looks to be, and a lot of JQ’s past matchups have been. zzz… wake me up at reset.

I can’t remember how many times BG (by JQ and SBI community) has been blasted for saying our match against HoD (after emptied) was boring. Now this guy is bored because BG isn’t putting up a good fight in a T1. I have no problem with his points, in fact I agree with him. But no one from SBI or JQ will say anything to him about being bored, because he doesn’t have Blackgate in his sig.

Gotta say, I posted a thread a few days back to hear from SBI and JQ on why there is so much BG hate. It was a common response that we: Trash talked to much, gave ourselves or other servers nicknames, talk about 2v1. Funny thing is I have seen all 3 servers do all those things way too much in this forum. In fact, you will find just as much talk about 2v1 from SBI and JQ than BG. You want people to stop talking about it? Then stop yourselves from talking about it. A natural human response is to defend yourself when attacked, and BG has been attacked non-stop in this forum. Am I saying it is completely without reason? No, some things have needed to be addressed to the bandwagon trash-talkers who I am sure are no longer on BG. But most people in this thread across all 3 servers are all out of line.

You want a source? Just look in this one thread alone! I looked up one SBI poster’s post history (the first and only person I checked) and I have noticed posting in any thread that has the words Blackgate in it… and 16 times in this thread alone. Almost every post insulting Blackgate! Come onnnnn! I have posted quite a few positive posts thanking JQ and SBI for a devastating (and fun) fight, but no one has even seemed to glance twice at it.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

(edited by Kysin.6349)

in WvW

Posted by: LazyCanuck.4157

LazyCanuck.4157

oh my god, the last 3 hours in stonemist has been completely crazy, both BG and JQ both getting inside the outter walls but we just keep holding them back :S

Ive been running back and forth on the top floor firing cannons all over the place.

So much fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Stenia.9623

Stenia.9623

The only reason BG appears to be weak is because nearly half the server thinks that SBI and JQ were comunicating with each other to double team BG last week. Big surprise none of them want to fight 100 vs 200 for another week. We are droping to tier 2 so we dont have to put up with the crap from a couple guilds who want nothing more than JQ to be SBI’s workhorse in T1. Once we are there both servers better hope they never get into a t2 match with BG because it will be payback time then and and you will have to fight for the scraps of T3.

So a large number of forum posts say everyone left BG already and another large amount of posts are saying they are fed up of tier 1?

Find another excuse to why you are losing please. You claim yourselves as “beastgate” after you got a number of people for coverage and dominated the lower tiers thats where your name came to tier 1 still claiming to be the best from then your ego got the best of you, concluding to the end of the week with SBI doing a large comeback and winning. Then Comes week 2 your excuse is theres no point fighting a 2v1 battle and we dont have the numbers, well its a 1v1v1 Zone eventually you will get hit 2v1 get over it, both JQ and SBI dont always have numbers either but we have developed ways to hold what we have.

BG came out very strongly upon reset and pushed SBI and JQ around then it died down and the excuses rolled in. Hopefully you will band together soon as SBI did and make a huge push back and say hey were not done yet we can still win.

Also derv of doom dont be running your mouth saying JQ and SBI will be fighting for scraps in t3. The ego coming from Beastgate backfired as JQ and SBI showed you what its like to be in the top tier for WvW.

Oh and Finally I’d be more than happy to fraps/screenshot a day on SBI to show you that there in no alliance going on between JQ and SBI we are always pushing eachother.

“Jade Quarry overstacked in TKG timezone”

Necro Class Lead for Night Shift [NS]

(edited by Stenia.9623)

in WvW

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

BG do not worry we shall rise again , to SBI/JQ good fights i personally do not beleive it was a conspiracy theory of 2v1 , i just think we lost guild hoppers but thats good CULL THE WEAK!

[WM]give us in game ladder

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Updated scores on this weeks match.

Nice early lead by SBI, total change of plans from the usual. Way to keep them on their toes.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.7361

Prototype.7361

Why are the SBI not completely insulted that JQ is “just giving” you first place so we can reside in second place? Every-time someone says that crap it’s not insulting JQ it’s saying SBI doesn’t deserve their spot because JQ could just take it if we wanted it… I know it’s cuz SBI is Loling all over the place of course rhetorical question… Why can’t some peeps just say GG win or lose and be happy with the competition and experience, especially in a free to play game lol.

I don’t think it matters anyway. Right now the weekend is irrelevant, SBI will win tues->fri no matter what. To a certain extent JQ may have no choice but to play for 2nd. SBI has become the new HoD.

SBI is no where near the new HoD. we are good but HoD players had what was going on its just there is no more top tier players to compete against. BG thought they belonged there and they might have thought that all the way until wednesday last week when they got destroyed in points and lost. SBI is its own no server imo can be compared to another server each is unique in its own way.

in WvW

Prototype.7361

SBI is no where near the new HoD. we are good but HoD players had what was going on its just there is no more top tier players to compete against. BG thought they belonged there and they might have thought that all the way until wednesday last week when they got destroyed in points and lost. SBI is its own no server imo can be compared to another server each is unique in its own way.

in WvW

Prototype.7361

in WvW

Prototype.7361

to be a failure is to be a failure no matter how you put it. BG is dropping a tier because they realized they never belonged in tier 1 they realized it last week and that is that

in WvW

Posted by: Mouse.4782

Mouse.4782

Denial – Check
Anger – Check
Bargaining – Check
Depression – Ongoing

Well, keep at it BG, you’ve almost made it to Acceptance.

——
Raichi – Sylvari Mesmer (Strike Force)
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Zahdane.4029

So from conspiracy, to 2v1, to smear campaign.

Just as long it’s everyone else’s fault but your own.
This sound right to anyone else?

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Pherenice.8124

Pherenice.8124

Fast rewind to start of the match

BG screaming on forums how they roll both T1 servers without any effort
BG provoking both servers with flame posts / trash talking
BG using orb hacks (done by hackers not blaming a whole server for that one)

You called out your victory a little to early and faced the wrath and comeback from both SBI and JQ.

SBI almost won from HoD, it was so close in points per tick that many believed it was posible to win from them.
But a crushing defeat followed, it made SBI stronger as many bandwagon players left the server and made place for dedicated fighters who saw SBI as a worty community.

Same happend to JQ, they came to T1 and fought bravely and faced the same kind of defeat SBI had.
They lost their bandwagon players and rebuilded their community.

Its what you do when you lost half your playerbase that makes you stand out.
Ive not seen that many trash talk from both SBI or JQQ like BG presented the last week.

Suck it up, learn and addept, rebuild, and come back bigger meaner and better.
Each point per tick matters, its like chess.
You can lose your queen but still check mate your oponent.

As for double teaming, its WvW it happens, it happens often, it happens escpecialy when you trash talk or have idiots hacking orbs, and it happens when enemy’s smell blood of weakness.

The path of the least resistance is often taken to increase points per tick, if it was JQ they would be in the same spot, if it was us then it would suck, but we know how this game is played in T1 and had our fair share of beat ups already, and iam sure we will face some more beat ups in the upcomming games.

I have 2 accounts 1 on SBI and 1 on Desolation where RUIN is present.
Gameplay is so diffrent from both servers and makes a huge impact on points per tick.
Good commanders and good sheep win games.

Blame is not to be pointed to SBI or JQ for your loss.
Again learn and addept, rebuild and come back to prove how wrong we where

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

Any score update?

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

people just stop playing a game when its not fun thats all there is to it jq and sbi ruined the game for 100s of players with their smear campaign gratz hope you have a way to make this work for the longterm health of the game

Oh, you mean like how the other players felt when BG was in T-3 and T-2? and you guys had massive zergs dancing on their bodies and talking about how bad everyone else was?
Or how they felt when they were down by over 600k points and you guys STILL insisted on fighting them like it was a close game just for the sake of “stomping anything in our way”
I’m sure the other servers you screwed over then talked mad kitten about will agree. Irony at work.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Willywho.9460

Willywho.9460

I’m actually very surprised on how SBI is acting on the fourms here, you are clearly the top server ATM, but boy are you stooping to the level of all the trolls and complainers. I read through these pages and it’s comment after comment of trash talk from SBI. I don’t understand it, show some class SBI.. Your number 1.

I Decoy I
Blackgate Original

in WvW

Posted by: tufy.7859

tufy.7859

So a large number of forum posts say everyone left BG already and another large amount of posts are saying they are fed up of tier 1?

Find another excuse to why you are losing please.

Don’t listen to randoms, they’re just looking for random baseless excuses. Fed of tier 1? Lol, it’s the first time we had good fights since we came to US! There are essentially two factors to BG’s suboptimal performance since wednesday and throughout this week:

1. we lost two major oceanic teams to SBI due to them wanting to play together with others from their time zone. This crippled our overnight performance, which was already dominated by War Machine before.

2. EU team is weakned because Prometeu, KDS’ big boss, left the gaming altogether, crippling a large part of DEYS alliance. Together with Renegade and others, we still manage to put up a fight, as can be seen in late EU/early US performance, but at the moment we lack the manpower to counter the losses inflicted over night by our opponents.

That’s two out of three time segments in a weekend state at the moment, which shows in overall performance. If you’ll look at the point counter at different times of day, you’ll see the cycle clearly. Previously, EU carried slightly lower oceanic performance, but at the moment, we simply don’t have the manpower to do anything but cover for our time. The result is clear.

As for bragging out here, in most cases, those bragging about it don’t even have anything to do with it, they just happen to be from that server at the time, taking someone else’s accomplishments as their own. It’s the same as back in WoW, when Nihilum achieved server first. It was “WE DID IT!”, even though it was just one team being good and everyone else was riding the choo choo train. This part is also aimed at WillyWho’s comment on last page – few of those who actually made SBI top server will trash talk, it’s mostly the choo choo train (and I’ll even dare bet that some of those used to be on BG trash talking against its opponents and dancing on the corpses). Leave it be, they’re not worth your attention.

Anyway, point is, BG can recover and once again challenge tier 1, but to do so, the whole server across all time zones needs to start working towards it again. It would help if we could replenish our oceanic ranks, but beyond that, we mostly just need to get our acts together. Until then, we’ll need to make due with tier 2 bracket, simple as that.

people just stop playing a game when its not fun thats all there is to it jq and sbi ruined the game for 100s of players with their smear campaign gratz hope you have a way to make this work for the longterm health of the game

Respectfully, people need to get tougher skins. If a little smear campaign makes them stop working towards a goal, they won’t do very well in life. As far as I’m aware, BG did nothing wrong and none of the accusations were ever proven. That’s all there is to it, any form of negative campaign will only make me push harder to prove the accusers that they’re wrong. Less feeling defeated/betrayed/whatever and more working towards your goal for the win

Caitlyn Leafbound
Radiant Knights
Blackgate

(edited by tufy.7859)

in WvW

Posted by: Diknak.8534

Diknak.8534

Wow I can’t wait until BG gets bumped to Tier 2. This constant 2v1 crying is so childish and uncalled for. There is no alliance and there is no intentional 2v1 going on. Hell, in JQ boarderlands yesterday, we held a tower and it was getting attacked by JQ and BG at the same time. And no one was calling 2v1 . . . it just happens.

Beastgate . . . lol. It’s more like Excusegate or Whinegate.

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

I didn’t find tufy.7859 post as crying. I thought it was a mature correction of “misconception” about guilds on their server, as well as telling their own server cry less fight more…

I don’t think making derogatory nicknames for any server does anything but make your own server look poor. I don’t think it helps any of us. We need 3 competitors to give it their all the truly enjoy a weeks match.

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.

in WvW

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

I’m actually very surprised on how SBI is acting on the fourms here, you are clearly the top server ATM, but boy are you stooping to the level of all the trolls and complainers. I read through these pages and it’s comment after comment of trash talk from SBI. I don’t understand it, show some class SBI.. Your number 1.

I fall for the bait sometimes myself :-( I am trying to get better at just ignoring them but it is hard when they push buttons so well. Ah well live and learn.

in WvW

Posted by: Xeeron.9254

Xeeron.9254

All those claiming that SBI is miles ahead of JQ, you are wrong. And those claiming BG belongs in T2 are wrong as well.

The match currently is pretty close. Sure, we might have a lead in points, but in WvW small differences in coverage and skill translate into large differences in points. The points difference is not huge, and the servers are even closer together than the points difference suggests.

I would not at all be surprised if one of the next weeks goes to some other server.

Xeeron – Strike Force

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Respectfully, people need to get tougher skins. If a little smear campaign makes them stop working towards a goal, they won’t do very well in life. As far as I’m aware, BG did nothing wrong and none of the accusations were ever proven. That’s all there is to it, any form of negative campaign will only make me push harder to prove the accusers that they’re wrong. Less feeling defeated/betrayed/whatever and more working towards your goal for the win

I actually can say with all certainty there was some orb hacking present. I witnessed it, screenshotted it, and reported it. I was there when the GM came into the zone and asked where the orb was and I showed him. he reset that particular orb, and within 15 hours it was back in BG’s hands and “unavailable again” for capture. There is no way to discount the fact that one or more bad eggs from BG did something not “working as intended”. This is where the animosity came from. If there were no substantial backing to all of our claims, A Net would have never removed the orbs as a fix. They don’t just take things out because some people whined… if so, SBI, JQ, Jump puzzles, and Orr would all be gone

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: zoobaby.7804

zoobaby.7804

Time to let it go. As WillyWho pointed out, SBI does better in real PvP than in forum PvP.

SBI native and Altoholic
[Rage] Smelly Tree Sap — Band Camp Babe — Bannned Character--Spooner

in WvW

Posted by: Forest.4197

Forest.4197

They are just as active in game as on the forum, I’ll call it a draw

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

Can’t believe ppl still talking about the 2v1 conspiracy. We only take this as a joke when we fight hard or under heavy pressure, and move on.

About the same time last week we got wiped, spawn camped in EB, and we struggled to regain our lands, subsequently surpassed the leaders and finally won the weekly match, this is the spirit and the reason why we are still here in SBI, even if we were beaten to tier 2 several times.

I can see that JQ shares some similarity with us. Both of us servers got the chance to beat HoD. We failed before TA collapsed, it was a pity. We got great potential and momentum, we might be beaten but that only made us stronger. Anyways JQ is still our rival, we respect them but we respect them by fighting them harder.

I see that BG already made some move. The week before we got back to tier 1, we were against BG and IOJ. And when we were winning by a large score, both the 2 servers just seems to give up. A few hour ago we were trying to push both JQ and BG side in EB, we nearly got veloka but BG made a good move pushing back to stonemist. That is the spirit in T1 and I see some BG players got that. However, they definitely not forum players. It would be much better to join them in the fight rather than whining here.

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

derv of doom.6352

I actually can say with all certainty there was some orb hacking present. I witnessed it, screenshotted it, and reported it. I was there when the GM came into the zone and asked where the orb was and I showed him. he reset that particular orb, and within 15 hours it was back in BG’s hands and “unavailable again” for capture. There is no way to discount the fact that one or more bad eggs from BG did something not “working as intended”. This is where the animosity came from. If there were no substantial backing to all of our claims, A Net would have never removed the orbs as a fix. They don’t just take things out because some people whined… if so, SBI, JQ, Jump puzzles, and Orr would all be gone

Nice Screenshot i totaly thought this was jsut another baseless claim of orb hacking untill i saw it.

KnT Beastgate

(edited by derv of doom.6352)

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Not sure I’m allowed to post the pic since its an open petition, derv.

HOLY God what an epic battle we just had in BG BL! I zone in to total chaos. JQ owns the majority of the map, and SBI is holed up in Greenbriar. They begin 4 trebbing us from the ruins, and then have the smarts to start attacking our bay from the north.. We are barely able to hold them at GB, there is no way we can protect both, and we have 2 people building TWO golems inside GB, wasting every supply. Once they have the 2 golems build, they disappear… inside job? saboteur? likely.
Anyway, we order full retreat to Bay, to begin trying to save it. JQ floods in.. falls back to the plateau, and drops some serious trebs there.. they are going to take the bay soon. MEANWHILE, the JQ that had just successfully captured GB, sat up a line at our entrance to the map near GB and blocked anyone from heading to the bay.
Things were looking dire indeed, we were outmanned, outgunned, and supplies were falling fast. I did what any SBI commander would do. I picked up the red phone and called in WM. Once the Wm signal was up, the mighty Amaranth of War and Jang Gun appeared like the dynamic duo they are in the mighty WMobile. The battle raged for another 20 minutes until Blackgate snuck in the back and took the garrison RIGHT away from JQ. None of us were able to see it happen until someone said fight at the garrison, and it changed red. By this time, JQ were being 2v1d and had to make a hasty retreat to the hills, as we had captured everything in the south while they were focused on the bay, and BG had stolen away the north.
THIS is what we all want. Good, honest, battle and strategy. I made sure to bow to every dead JQ on the battlegrounds, and even congratulated JQ Commander Volfgahr on an amazing battle.
Week is still young! Let’s keep these epic battles coming, and keep posting them to this NEW thread which will NOT be about crying or accusations. We’ve established that everyone hates each other, now lets discuss real events.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: nuance.1806

nuance.1806

As usual, week after week, I am having an absolute blast on SBI. What a great community, solid players, responsive and strong communicators. The fights last night were amazing, and you can bet solid money that the instant I get in the door after work, Rootling will be locked and loaded in, looking for the fight.

If you get in a fight, are you the kind of person that throws dirt? Would you use a stick or handy rock to win? How about a sucker punch to the throat or a swift kick in the junk? If not… why not? War isn’t a dance. It’s about winning, dominating, destroying opposition.

We get it on SBI. It’s points on the board, as fast as possible. Our honor is in how we treat each other – but how we treat YOU is to win, to dominate, to destroy. Not one of our commanders would let a weaker enemy get away with anything. The ground you are walking on is OURS, so if you want to keep it, you best pack a big lunch and bring your friends.

All trash talk aside – - I know I speak for no one else when I say I do deeply respect each and every server we’ve faced, in T1 or T2. Bad apples aside, the people that come out and fight are all my friends, regardless of what server they call home.

Here’s to future fights my friends!

Rootling ·:· Branch Walker ·:· Root Hacker
Baruk [BYOB] on Stormbluff Isle – baruk.org