11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

It’s too bad our prime times are different, only a few large battles with numbers parity. It’s frustrating bc strat doesn’t really have much impact on PVDoor or when a team’s defending a keep with outmanned buff and can see 12 unused siege sitting around. Certainly makes me muse about how powerful a “Dragonhaven Peaks” server would be

On the other hand this matchup may be encouraging more 3-way dynamic than I’ve seen in other match ups, which is at least interesting. And I feel like my server DH is maturing a little bit, different guilds are working together better and I’m seeing smarter play in general (with the exception of Sunday night when everyone seemed to be in EB jump puzzle, no outmanned buff, while green keep was under siege—defended by literally 5 ppl O_o)

See you all next week! And considering we’re all getting to know each other so well, we should plan for a big Fight Club next week. One that goes late so the DB prime crew doesn’t miss out…

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: IceBlizzard.1054

IceBlizzard.1054

Congrats on a free win DB cant do much when DH cant log in during its prime time. You guys might of won anyways but still could of been close…

OP Anet…Op

Dragonslayer
GoF Commander

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Just wanted to post this.
Our siege is dropp’in siege

Siegeception.

I was unaware golems could do that. o.o

I suppose I’m not surprised, since you can still access your inventory when in a siege golem.

Still, pretty funny. At least we don’t have people launching golems out of trebuchets or flame rams from catapults.

Ahh yes but have you seen a MOOSE lay down siege equipment? Here’s a video guaranteed to make you laugh. It’s a group of SoR players under the effects of the Ruminant Tonic and they’re taking WvW by stampede!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nKfdiWEAOA

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Congrats on a free win DB cant do much when DH cant log in during its prime time. You guys might of won anyways but still could of been close…

OP Anet…Op

Free win? LOL… We couldn’t log in either. I somehow knew this comment would eventually rear it’s ugly head. Don’t worry, you’ll have all this next week to fight us.

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

One thing I keep forgetting to mention is that, during the course of Anet promoting and discussing the events and possibilities for WvW, they did mention that 2 of the servers could band together to overpower the dominating one. I distinctly remember this and it was one of the key points I found so interesting. So those that do complain about 2 vs 1 are just complaining about simple game mechanics working as designed.

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

Yeah it is laughable that 2 40 man zergs 1 from DH and one from NSP couldnt take our keep in EB from 20 defenders. Good Job on the team work eventually you guys will learn how to fight and not rely on another server.

It is very rewarding that for 2 weeks in a row when you guys team up on us you get shut down.

Dragonbrand 4 Life!

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

I don’t get it. DH says DB is a PvDoor server because we have people at night. But in the morning they PvDoor and it’s okay? I was just on DB BL now, and they rolled into our upgraded garrison with about 30 people and a golem against our 4. We lost an upgraded keep in < 3 minutes due to numbers. I just don’t understand how either that’s not PvDoor or that it is somehow okay because it’s during waking ours in EST.

We actually have to fight against NSP in our primetime. You guys have no resistance all night and cover the map.

What are you talking about…? There is always a Nsp or Dh zerg flipping towers…they just happen to have a small zerg than Na prime. I wanted to give you guys somesthing nice to stand on but you guys just can’t stop making excuses to make yourselves feel better for losing. Are you even awake at that time to actually represent these Dh night zergs?

So the hours from around midnight until 5 or 6 pm EST when the map is predominantly red, you’re claiming NSP and DH have “zergs” capping “a tower”. I think your definition of zerg needs some work. The fact is our servers do not have a decent presence during those hours, and during those hours you guys have numbers and time to fortify. Thus, piling up points.

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Ninya.3942

Yeah it is laughable that 2 40 man zergs 1 from DH and one from NSP couldnt take our keep in EB from 20 defenders. Good Job on the team work eventually you guys will learn how to fight and not rely on another server.

It is very rewarding that for 2 weeks in a row when you guys team up on us you get shut down.

Dragonbrand 4 Life!

DH won last week :p

Elementalist Class Lead

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowscamp.8065

Shadowscamp.8065

Dragonbrand 4 Life!

…Please, other server people. For the love of God, ignore him. I don’t want to start this up again.
No one’s relying on any other server to stay competitive. Not at this tier.

Please stop this complaining about double teaming.

For God’s sake, it’s a 1v2 ON ALL SIDES. There are THREE "W"’s in the name of the game. 1 + 2 = 3. Whether or not people decide to attack one server over another is INDIVIDUAL decisions and INDIVIDUAL rationale. NOT coordination.

Qoo ~

Quaggan may or may not like you ~

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Kelvingts.2035

Kelvingts.2035

I don’t get it. DH says DB is a PvDoor server because we have people at night. But in the morning they PvDoor and it’s okay? I was just on DB BL now, and they rolled into our upgraded garrison with about 30 people and a golem against our 4. We lost an upgraded keep in < 3 minutes due to numbers. I just don’t understand how either that’s not PvDoor or that it is somehow okay because it’s during waking ours in EST.

We actually have to fight against NSP in our primetime. You guys have no resistance all night and cover the map.

What are you talking about…? There is always a Nsp or Dh zerg flipping towers…they just happen to have a small zerg than Na prime. I wanted to give you guys somesthing nice to stand on but you guys just can’t stop making excuses to make yourselves feel better for losing. Are you even awake at that time to actually represent these Dh night zergs?

So the hours from around midnight until 5 or 6 pm EST when the map is predominantly red, you’re claiming NSP and DH have “zergs” capping “a tower”. I think your definition of zerg needs some work. The fact is our servers do not have a decent presence during those hours, and during those hours you guys have numbers and time to fortify. Thus, piling up points.

LOL just because the zerg present is incapable to capture anything does not mean they’re not there. Either the zerg on the move that time lacks a commander or is a failed oversize pug. Get your facts straight just because they ain’t capping doesn’t mean they’re not there. Maybe you should actually show up and help them instead of glaring at the Wvw map hoping some changes.

Kelvingts – Human Warrior
Adventurethyme [BMO] , Dragonbrand

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: kiravon.8197

kiravon.8197

Calm down, calm down.. we want to have a nice finish and a good start this week, right? I’ve met some awesome DH players (haven’t encountered as much NSP during my play time, unfortunately) and I’d like to see you all again ^^

Qoo~

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Ninya.3942

LOL just because the zerg present is incapable to capture anything does not mean they’re not there. Either the zerg on the move that time lacks a commander or is a failed oversize pug. Get your facts straight just because they ain’t capping doesn’t mean they’re not there. Maybe you should actually show up and help them instead of glaring at the Wvw map hoping some changes.

Yea let me give up sleep, work and school so I can stay up until 4am to fight you guys. The whole point of this thread seems to be DB complaining about being double teamed during NA primetime and how awesome you guys are during the rest of the day. Please continue with your awesome strategies.

Elementalist Class Lead

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

OP Anet…Op

Free win? LOL… We couldn’t log in either. I somehow knew this comment would eventually rear it’s ugly head. Don’t worry, you’ll have all this next week to fight us.

You knew it would come up because its true? The more you post in this thread, the more pathetic you make yourself look.

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

OP Anet…Op

You knew it would come up because its true? The more you post in this thread, the more pathetic you make yourself look.

I knew it would come up because there’s a few of you that have problems losing gracefully. If you have nothing more to share other than insults, maybe your time would be best spent in the game. I’ll take being a pathetic winner over insulting someone else any day. I don’t recall anyone on DB throwing a fit because you guys won last week. Insult our server, our players and commanders and you bet I’m gonna say something. I ain’t skeert.

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

IceBlizzard.1054

OP Anet…Op

I knowthat. Hence why i said during our PRIME TIME. During our PRIME TIME we would of dominated and racked up points. The servers were fine by the time it was your guys PRIME TIME. Hence why your now crushing us.

Dragonslayer
GoF Commander

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

IceBlizzard.1054

OP Anet…Op

I knew it would come up because there’s a few of you that have problems losing gracefully. If you have nothing more to share other than insults, maybe your time would be best spent in the game. I’ll take being a pathetic winner over insulting someone else any day. I don’t recall anyone on DB throwing a fit because you guys won last week. Insult our server, our players and commanders and you bet I’m gonna say something. I ain’t skeert.

Db has been throwing conspiracy theories at us all week. Dont think your server or you is above anyone else. You started the insults.

Dragonslayer
GoF Commander

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

The trash-talking really needs to stop. It makes our whole bracket look bad, even though our servers are very keen on having more players join up for WvW.

Friendly competition is great, but let’s try to keep a positive tone. That applies to all future threads as well.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowscamp.8065

Shadowscamp.8065

The trash-talking really needs to stop. It makes our whole bracket look bad, even though our servers are very keen on having more players join up for WvW.

Friendly competition is great, but let’s try to keep a positive tone. That applies to all future threads as well.

Please.

Qoo ~

Quaggan may or may not like you ~

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Was a great match, the closest of all the matches in NA. I had fun playing on DB at all hours of the day and night.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Kelvingts.2035

Kelvingts.2035

Yea let me give up sleep, work and school so I can stay up until 4am to fight you guys. The whole point of this thread seems to be DB complaining about being double teamed during NA primetime and how awesome you guys are during the rest of the day. Please continue with your awesome strategies.

Ok we will continue to smash your late night zergs and troll your daylight zergs again :P just don’t start slamming your keyboard when we fight again next week. I still wanna read what you’ll come up with to make yourself feel better for being incapable.

Kelvingts – Human Warrior
Adventurethyme [BMO] , Dragonbrand

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

OP Anet…Op

Db has been throwing conspiracy theories at us all week. Dont think your server or you is above anyone else. You started the insults.

I have not insulted anyone, period. Besides, I do not represent DB as a whole, just as no other single person does. Do not label the entire server over the actions of a few. I don’t label your server by the few sharp tongues I see here and there, so why do that to us? Go back to some previous posts by https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/ShadowSoljer-6524 and you will see the same conspiracy theory posted 11 days ago.

ShadowSoljer-6524: So NSP and DB have been double teaming for the last 2 days, see anything wrong with this picture? Two whole servers only attacking one. You kids are pathetic.

Me personally, I’m done explaining to people that can’t listen to reason and rationality that the insults only make you look bad. If you feel I have insulted you or your server, I apologize as that was not my intentions. If you feel it’s necessary to debate this, please take it private with me and I will do my best to discuss this with you man to man or w/e.

As I have stated before, I am happy that DH and NSP are here with us. You both have made this bracket fun to play in and it never gets dull. After facing superior numbers, huge blowouts, and very discouraging matchups since the mass exodus of guilds that occured months ago, we can finally be competitive with two other servers that have equal talent.

I dunno bout you guys but I’m ready for round three!

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

ShadowSoljer.6524

OP Anet…Op

I have not insulted anyone, period. Besides, I do not represent DB as a whole, just as no other single person does. Do not label the entire server over the actions of a few. I don’t label your server by the few sharp tongues I see here and there, so why do that to us? Go back to some previous posts by https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/ShadowSoljer-6524 and you will see the same conspiracy theory posted 11 days ago.

ShadowSoljer-6524: So NSP and DB have been double teaming for the last 2 days, see anything wrong with this picture? Two whole servers only attacking one. You kids are pathetic.

Me personally, I’m done explaining to people that can’t listen to reason and rationality that the insults only make you look bad. If you feel I have insulted you or your server, I apologize as that was not my intentions. If you feel it’s necessary to debate this, please take it private with me and I will do my best to discuss this with you man to man or w/e.

As I have stated before, I am happy that DH and NSP are here with us. You both have made this bracket fun to play in and it never gets dull. After facing superior numbers, huge blowouts, and very discouraging matchups since the mass exodus of guilds that occured months ago, we can finally be competitive with two other servers that have equal talent.

I dunno bout you guys but I’m ready for round three!

You just can’t seem to stay away from me, further showing how pathetic you are (maybe the correct term would be desperate). Not only did you take the time to view my profile (probably everyone else’s too) but you also took the time to quote something i said 2 weeks ago. However funny part about that quote of mine you used, I wasn’t complaining Go on and read further into my posts, as I’m sure you will jump right on after this.

(edited by ShadowSoljer.6524)

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiske.4632

Kyiske.4632

NSP great skirmishes at night (well my night oceanic time). Your guild (meow) is holding us down really well. Thanks for the battles last few weeks hope more will come. On another note don’t think DB has enough night presence to fight the higher tier servers. Even tho we have more of a presence during oceanic prime time than DH, we dont have enough to compete against those higher tier guilds. NSP to be honest has just as much of a presence during oceanic prime time as DB.

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiske.4632

Kyiske.4632

Sorry was higher tier servers not higher tier guilds. Zzzzzzzz. Dont have enough oceanic presence to compete with those higher tier servers.

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

LoL DB and DH are just going at it with each other in this thread /popcorn. Well I should say.. just 2 or 3 people from there server. Because no one else really cares.

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Cheeky.1830

Cheeky.1830

I don’t post here often, but please stop the fighting and conspiracy theories. Plain and simple truth is. DB has strong force on DH and NSP offpeak hours where they can zerg around cap everything and upgrade it. Where NSP and DH have strong forces at the same time therefore we cannot just zerg cap without alot of resistance. We actually have to fight each other for any point on the map. I can at least speak for myself that yes going after DB is the smartest thing for me to do because while we are all asleep they will turn the whole map for them. However there have been many times when we(DH) have been going for something that DB controls and have NSP come in behind us and cut off our supply or attack us from the opposite side, or visa versa. As well as I’m sure it has happened with everyone. It will always happen in a 3 way match. It’s not a conspiracy, it’s just what happens. Imagine how NSP feels coming in 3rd both weeks, they probably feel like they are being double teamed constantly. NSP as well as DB have given us 2 weeks of some very good and interesting fights. So lets keep it to good ole plain fun!

BTW absolutely Great fight last night against DB and NSP trying to take DH garrison. We didn’t have many but we held our ground and had a blast! Haven’t had that much fun defending in awhile.

So Cheeky- 80 Mes
Commander- (Hero)

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

ShadowSoljer.6524

You’re a hothead, keyboard commando, pure and simple. You incite and instigate trouble. Previous posts you’ve made clearly defines your pattern. You call me Pathetic and desperate? This would indicate some presumption that you know me, but you don’t. In fact, you know absolutely nothing about me and your persistent personal attacks against me are well into the territory of infractions. I clearly stated that if you or anyone else had a problem with me personally to go private and we would discuss things there, but you chose to insult me once again in public forum. When I quoted you, I was merely pointing out that what a few people from DB had stated about the double team was nothing that DH or NSP hasn’t complained about before. It’s part of the game mechanics, it’s going to happen, so get used to it. I’ve struggled being civil with a couple of you, mostly from DH, that just don’t seem to want to play nice. I guess I’m just going to have to ignore you and a couple of others and choose to believe there are much more in DH that do not represent the way you do here.

Oh the irony. I presume to know who you are by the way you rage in here. Thank you for backing up everything I’ve said. You should just leave the thread, since you haven’t brought anything productive here (Me either for that matter). So stop while you are way behind.

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

You’re a hothead, keyboard commando, pure and simple. You incite and instigate trouble. Previous posts you’ve made clearly defines your pattern. You call me Pathetic and desperate? This would indicate some presumption that you know me, but you don’t. In fact, you know absolutely nothing about me and your persistent personal attacks against me are well into the territory of infractions. I clearly stated that if you or anyone else had a problem with me personally to go private and we would discuss things there, but you chose to insult me once again in public forum. When I quoted you, I was merely pointing out that what a few people from DB had stated about the double team was nothing that DH or NSP hasn’t complained about before. It’s part of the game mechanics, it’s going to happen, so get used to it. I’ve struggled being civil with a couple of you, mostly from DH, that just don’t seem to want to play nice. I guess I’m just going to have to ignore you and a couple of others and choose to believe there are much more in DH that do not represent the way you do here.

Oh the irony. I presume to know who you are by the way you rage in here. Thank you for backing up everything I’ve said. You should just leave the thread, since you haven’t brought anything productive here (Me either for that matter). So stop while you are way behind.

There’s no rage here at all for me. I’ll stay in the thread and contribute useful information as I choose. You however, will be ignored.

Dragonbrand since day 1

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Dragonbrand 4 Life!

Pretty sure DH won last week.

11/30 - DB / NSP / DH

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As a reminder to all – please keep the discussion on topic, respectful and friendly. Thank you.