11/9 Tarnished Coast/Crystal Desert/Yak's Bend v2

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

All I have to say to our opponents this week:
Yak’s Bend- Be careful who you accept as bed partners in this war, dont sleep with your back to TC as you just might find a knife in it in the morning. Oh and have fun next week with their 50-70 man zergs on your lands.
TC- You guys are only effective because you outnumber everyone 5 to 1, but in combat you are weak and even weaker in the seige department. You should be thankful CD is teaching you something in that department cause when you get into tier 2 you will get spanked hard for having bad seige tactics.
I for one am looking forward to the easymode of tier 4. I am thankful we wont have to deal with Tarnished Zerg next week. Have fun with that Yaks and FA.
:D

Do we REALLY need this kind of bitterness and butthurt so quickly into the 2nd thread? In the same post you look forward to doing what you blast us for doing to weaker servers. Huh?

You guys have been losing a lot no doubt, but it’s not hard to keep some dignity in defeat.

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

hmm this match seems like battle of na betweek yb and tc.

CD na n eu not enough ppl

asia timezone will be like CD vs yb.

TC not enough asia guild

SERIOUSLY?

Yak and TC have left eachother alone COMPLETELY to doubleteam CD in our borderlands. Almost ALL of the action has been in CD borderland ALL weekend. Get out of EB for 5 minutes and look at what is really going on. It’s a battle between TC and CD with Yak holding a point advantage because TC refuses to fight them.

At it again, I see? Are you being serious lol? What about the first night of reset when TC were surrounded by CD and YB at the Tarnished Coast Garrison for hours? Just because you’re in third place, don’t make up silly stories which are based on your perspective and try to fob them off as fact.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in WvW

Usagi.4835

All I have to say to our opponents this week:
Yak’s Bend- Be careful who you accept as bed partners in this war, dont sleep with your back to TC as you just might find a knife in it in the morning. Oh and have fun next week with their 50-70 man zergs on your lands.
TC- You guys are only effective because you outnumber everyone 5 to 1, but in combat you are weak and even weaker in the seige department. You should be thankful CD is teaching you something in that department cause when you get into tier 2 you will get spanked hard for having bad seige tactics.
I for one am looking forward to the easymode of tier 4. I am thankful we wont have to deal with Tarnished Zerg next week. Have fun with that Yaks and FA.
:D

That’s your opinion. YB outnumber us all too often and have greater numbers than we do, it seems. 50-70 man zergs is an exaggeration. Your post has a bitter tone to it. I guess you just want us to get spanked in Tier 2 because of last week’s results as well as what’s happened in the past couple of days. And regarding siege, all I’m going to say is… thank you for sacrificing 15 golems to us at TCG on the night of reset. Our golem god was most pleased.

in WvW

Posted by: ImmortalZodd.6871

ImmortalZodd.6871

i don’t think anyone is moving up to tier 2. its a 100,000 point difference between TC and IoJ and this weeks match up is very tight fight for points. It could be possible but its going to be hard for TC to pull that off. YB will probably stay red as FA has a pretty sizeable gap that is going to continue to grow destroying tier 4, they might even end up top of tier 3 next week because they got this week easy will rack up quite a few points more than TC will.

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Oh you guys misinterpret me, I am not bitter at all, I am actually enjoying the fact that TC is so threatened by CD that they will not fight us unless they outnumber us by alot. It is laughable that TC thinks they can compete on tier 2 level at the condition they are in. Brawn over brains does not always win the game, just a wise tip. And regarding golems?? The only golem sacrifices I have heard or seen was TC sacrificing multiple golems to our oil at our tower in CD bl not once but twice?? like really?? lol but that is ok keep coming back those loot bags are yummy!
I am looking forward to being able to enjoy the new patch next week. Tier 4 is a nice place for us for what we have left for NA primetime population. Our server had more than a few wvw guilds transfer out for the winning servers and I hope they are enjoying their 4-5 hr que times, I remember those and it was not fun. We are left with more PVE centered people transfering in than PVP centered folk and that is ok. I know the oceanic crew probably thinks the NA prime time does nothing but we are constantly scratching and clawing to gain any ground we can so the oceanic crew can have fun in EB which is their favorite place to play. I hope we get more PVP guilds in for NA primetime but being our server is full that is not gonna happen. We have make due with what we have and what we can and have fun with it which we do. We are never afraid of a challenge. I do understand everyone wants to do what they can to get ahead. Just be sure you know what you are getting yourself in for, always look before you leap.

I just hope the rest of your server is not as sore as you are. When your server is not strong enough to compete, being gracious in defeat and making the best of what you can is what a server with class does. None of us said what you are saying when Blackgate and SoR resoundingly destroyed us, because we know how silly it looks when the losers shoot off their mouths.

We don’t mock your server’s ridiculous Asian/Oceanic zerg that routinely goes +400 to +500 every night against our miniscule night population – we fight to make up for it in our prime time and try our hardest to defend when outnumbered. Your server seems to be content camping the jumping puzzles while waiting for the Asians to take over. That’s the difference.

(edited by ykyk.2740)

in WvW

Posted by: Mauvelence.6870

Mauvelence.6870

i don’t think anyone is moving up to tier 2. its a 100,000 point difference between TC and IoJ and this weeks match up is very tight fight for points. It could be possible but its going to be hard for TC to pull that off. YB will probably stay red as FA has a pretty sizeable gap that is going to continue to grow destroying tier 4, they might even end up top of tier 3 next week because they got this week easy will rack up quite a few points more than TC will.

Which is why I say I am looking forward to the break that tier 4 will give CD. We have fought hard the last 2 weeks being outmanned on NA primetime. We can use the bi week for some rest and check out the new content without wvw pressure added in. I was hoping to get my 100% map completion before the patch but have spent so much time in wvw I probably wont be able to finish before Friday.

in WvW

Usagi.4835

Oh you guys misinterpret me….

Mauvelence, please don’t be condescending. It’s kinda obvious and does not show you in a good light. And bear in mind, we’re not scared of you. At all.

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Oh you guys misinterpret me, I am not bitter at all, I am actually enjoying the fact that TC is so threatened by CD that they will not fight us unless they outnumber us by alot. It is laughable that TC thinks they can compete on tier 2 level at the condition they are in. Brawn over brains does not always win the game, just a wise tip. And regarding golems?? The only golem sacrifices I have heard or seen was TC sacrificing multiple golems to our oil at our tower in CD bl not once but twice?? like really?? lol but that is ok keep coming back those loot bags are yummy!
I am looking forward to being able to enjoy the new patch next week. Tier 4 is a nice place for us for what we have left for NA primetime population. Our server had more than a few wvw guilds transfer out for the winning servers and I hope they are enjoying their 4-5 hr que times, I remember those and it was not fun. We are left with more PVE centered people transfering in than PVP centered folk and that is ok. I know the oceanic crew probably thinks the NA prime time does nothing but we are constantly scratching and clawing to gain any ground we can so the oceanic crew can have fun in EB which is their favorite place to play. I hope we get more PVP guilds in for NA primetime but being our server is full that is not gonna happen. We have make due with what we have and what we can and have fun with it which we do. We are never afraid of a challenge. I do understand everyone wants to do what they can to get ahead. Just be sure you know what you are getting yourself in for, always look before you leap.

It’s hard to misinterpret how butthurt you are. You guys wanted a third server in the mix, now you’ve got one and you’re being wrecked and clearly don’t like it that you have to come over here and post ignorance about it.

You guys on CD keep going on about how you have less numbers. Hey, here’s a suggestion, call out those GUILDS, yes, Guilds you have camping the JP 24/7 to actually help you gain some strategic ground on the map? Blame the forces on your own side before you blame outside factors.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in WvW

Posted by: Mauvelence.6870

Mauvelence.6870

Oh so that is it, you guys are really all sore about CD camping the jumping puzzles? Well maybe that is all we have left, we have to use what we can I guess. I dont know how you guys come to say I am being a sore loser, I am not, I dont respect the double teaming, it is a cheap tactic on a weaker server to try to get ahead but whatever, I am only dishing out advice to both servers as you guys are the ones working so hard for tier 2 which we have been in long ago so we know the score. We have also been up against SOS and SOR at once with our poor numbers. I am thinking you are the ones that are being sore. I am just stating what I see and you are getting mad cause you cant handle the truth. I cant help you there. I am fine where CD is. We could really care less about advancing to tier 2, we are loving the short que times and have a much better chance of small man fights in lower tiers. You guys are the ones with the mass numbers, just go in the jumping puzzles with your 50 man zergs and overwhelm CD if you want it that bad, shouldnt be that hard should it?

in WvW

ykyk.2740

That’s all you got huh. That’s ok, we’re done here back to the match!

in WvW

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

TC doesn’t double team or form alliances with any of our enemies. That, however, does not prevent us from purposely losing a point if it works to our advantage.

in WvW

Usagi.4835

It’s not the truth though lol. It’s opinion. There’s a difference. And don’t bring up double-teaming without actual evidence or proof. Neither you, nor TheFug, have bothered to address my point where I mentioned CD and YB both attacking Tarnished Coast Garrison AT THE SAME TIME for a few hours. Explain that, please.

EDIT:
And actually, Rpgtabbycat is right. Last night in YB Borderlands, we purposefully left you and your tower alone in the hopes it would create a buffer zone between us and Yak’s. We knew that pressure from both sides would stretch them thin. Not really forming any alliances at all. Just taking advantage of the situation and being tactical. How’s that for brains?

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in WvW

Static.9841

Oh so that is it, you guys are really all sore about CD camping the jumping puzzles? Well maybe that is all we have left, we have to use what we can I guess. I dont know how you guys come to say I am being a sore loser, I am not, I dont respect the double teaming, it is a cheap tactic on a weaker server to try to get ahead but whatever, I am only dishing out advice to both servers as you guys are the ones working so hard for tier 2 which we have been in long ago so we know the score. We have also been up against SOS and SOR at once with our poor numbers. I am thinking you are the ones that are being sore. I am just stating what I see and you are getting mad cause you cant handle the truth. I cant help you there. I am fine where CD is. We could really care less about advancing to tier 2, we are loving the short que times and have a much better chance of small man fights in lower tiers. You guys are the ones with the mass numbers, just go in the jumping puzzles with your 50 man zergs and overwhelm CD if you want it that bad, shouldnt be that hard should it?

lol no, I don’t care about the BEAR guild who I have farmed many many badges from, honestly, send ALL your forces into the JP for all I care, it keeps them off the battleground. Which is exactly my point, you have 10-20 people in there at one time who are a complete waste of 20 slots who could be helping out your field. LOL

And you ARE being a sore loser. You are perpetuating baseless accusations of which zero evidence has arisen. Because you’re in third you guys conjure up a conspiracy that we’re working with the enemy, not to mention maintaining a guy who isn’t even a Commander on TC who wants to make an alliance with CD. Keep clutching at straws.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

(edited by Static.9841)

in WvW

Posted by: Erinshaw.8035

Erinshaw.8035

Ok lets not get all of this out of perspective and I am sorry if I talk in Aest but to quickly translate to other timezones after a 12 hour shift is not that easy. For us the reset happens close to 10.30 Sat morning. so as far as the weekend goes Oceanic plus NA are on deck for many hours. Then Yaks Oceanic takes over until midnight. Then CD have their asian presence which is great for them. As a result I played 14 hours Saturday and another 14-16 hours Sunday. On Saturday things were fairly even during Prime time NA Yaks then moves ahead of CD before CD caught us over our night. The same scenario then happened Sunday.

At no time has there been double teaming even though it felt like it on Sunday. Having taken back the land of Yak what were we to do . I took a group of 5 ToG to scout CD land and took with some difficulty the sw supply. For the next 5-6 hours a battle ensued over the tower and the bay. We were hit by both TC and CD. continuously. We seiged the camp up to the maximum and held our little corner. We had maybe 25 max in the camp tower bay and held 2 teams hitting us with many more than that. It was great fun the best fight I have ever had in this game. As we defended we watched Yaks score increase continually. Could it be that too many forces were directed to this little corner whilst the other maps did not have the same coverage. I dont know the answer but your servers might.

We had a 2 horse race last week so this week has felt like at times we are being hit from both sides at the same time. However thats the nature of this great 3 way fight that I hope continues until reset. Yaks is having to learn very fast as we move up the ladder I see new tactics all the time. To my opposing servers I have learnt alot but I think we have shown that we do things that are different every week too.

The Older Gamers (TOG) wvw guild leader

in WvW

Static.9841

Ok lets not get all of this out of perspective and I am sorry if I talk in Aest but to quickly translate to other timezones after a 12 hour shift is not that easy. For us the reset happens close to 10.30 Sat morning. so as far as the weekend goes Oceanic plus NA are on deck for many hours. Then Yaks Oceanic takes over until midnight. Then CD have their asian presence which is great for them. As a result I played 14 hours Saturday and another 14-16 hours Sunday. On Saturday things were fairly even during Prime time NA Yaks then moves ahead of CD before CD caught us over our night. The same scenario then happened Sunday.

At no time has there been double teaming even though it felt like it on Sunday. Having taken back the land of Yak what were we to do . I took a group of 5 ToG to scout CD land and took with some difficulty the sw supply. For the next 5-6 hours a battle ensued over the tower and the bay. We were hit by both TC and CD. continuously. We seiged the camp up to the maximum and held our little corner. We had maybe 25 max in the camp tower bay and held 2 teams hitting us with many more than that. It was great fun the best fight I have ever had in this game. As we defended we watched Yaks score increase continually. Could it be that too many forces were directed to this little corner whilst the other maps did not have the same coverage. I dont know the answer but your servers might.

We had a 2 horse race last week so this week has felt like at times we are being hit from both sides at the same time. However thats the nature of this great 3 way fight that I hope continues until reset. Yaks is having to learn very fast as we move up the ladder I see new tactics all the time. To my opposing servers I have learnt alot but I think we have shown that we do things that are different every week too.

I think the problem is, people are too paranoid and ready to make accusations against the other team; conversely to what you said, there was a a point in EB where for a good couple hours we were getting hit by you CD guys in Gol and Klovan and at exactly the same time, we would be hit by YB in Rogues/WC and neither of you met at any point or fought. The point is, it’s tactical, if you see the enemy attacking a certain point of your other enemy, are you going to wade in there and smash them apart or are you going to move to a different target that is less hassle to take because you don’t have to potentially fend off two sides? Not to mention both enemies are currently busy fighting each other which again makes it easier for you to take point B.

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Let’s all take a deep breath before we fan the flame of this thread any more.

While I adore my own server and our rallied fight we’ve been waging this weekend, I personally made the commentary to my own guild mates about 1 – how strange it was to finally see all three servers converge in a fight on the field and 2 – how much I LOVED it.

To be clear, we’ve been working really hard to learn and hone our siege strategy as well as our battle tactics. We’re a proud server of our people and police our own against exploits – we’d rather win a fair fight than win by being sneaky or kicking a server while it’s down.

Ask nearly anyone in TC – by and large the most chatter I’ve heard about this match up is that everyone is so thrilled to have BOTH of you YB and CD fighting us tooth and nail to keep your points. It keeps us busy and learning.

I personally was involved in several 3 way clashes (anywhere from 5-30 people from each server) so let’s put this team up talk to rest.

Thank you all for turning out this weekend and upcoming week because THIS is the WvW I love!

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I’ve just spent most of the night Aust. time fighting TC in YB BL and EB, some good battles.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

…and its 4:51am. I am going to die from sleep deprivation this week, I just know it. <3 everyone this weeks fighting has been magical so far. CD? Don’t take all those upgraded doors at once okay?

UrCK Iam ded, x.X

Also can a Yaks Bend Commander type write me an in game mail, I have a confirmed exploiter to report. I have a decent screenshot too. No drama llama intended I just assume you want him out of all Yaks Bend guilds while anet processes my email to them.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

it’s all a matter of perception. on your home borderland, both teams will appear to be double teaming you. on the TC borderland, it appears that YB and CD are double teaming us. the key word, however, is appear. the way the borderlands are set up, the two “away” teams filter up the side closest to their spawn area, and end up at the garrison. so the “home” team has to deal with both threats at once. most likely, the “attacking” teams will leave each other alone to focus on pushing northward. that’s just how the game works. is the “home” team being double teamed? yes. are the two “attacking” teams working together? not even remotely. you can tell because it happens the same way on all the borderlands, regardless of who the “home” and “attacking” teams actually are. the “home” team will always have to deal with attacks from two other teams. if you want to counter it, create some bait for both attacking teams in between them. draw their forces there, and more often than not they’ll start attacking each other.

in WvW

Posted by: Zino.1576

Zino.1576

hmm let not talk much abt any sv camping JP any competitor sv can clear them out easy if they choose to but i am sure they would rather spend more time in BL or EB.

2v1 will always happen in any point of time or most of the time.

let talk more about this match experience and hope each sv can help each other to report exploiter

in WvW

Posted by: Jebu.5243

Jebu.5243

@ Phantom <- This person doesnt know how to use a paragraph but… he surely does make a lot sense!

(no offense bro… just supporting ya point)

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

someone can prepare for a v3 soon

BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Ireniicus.2167

Ireniicus.2167

It has been a terrific match so far and things are now panning out. TC are clearly the strongest server as they have the most WvW players over a 24 hour cycle.

YB and CD both have the zerg advantage at different times. I think CD have their zerg advantage for longer than YB, but conversely have the smallest zerg for longer too. YB tend to be able to hold their own, often in 2nd place to either the CD or TC zerg.

As we all know when it comes to the final scores having the biggest zerg for the longest time is all that matters however I have noticed a few things.

I believe TC are the best organised of the three servers. This maybe because they have the most experience in the top tiers. They attack, defend and scout well and have great reaction times. However they do rely a great deal on their zerg and I feel could do even better if they allocated resources rather than just sticking together in one army per map.

CD I believe are the weakest in regards to WvW. This may be due to inexperience in tough match ups. They either crush everyone with their off peak zerg or get crushed as they don’t have the peak time numbers. I still see too many CD players milling about whilst putting Keeps and castles under siege and make it far easier than TC do to break or least earn a lot of badges. They certainly have some good PvPers though when it comes to small skirmishes.

YB (my server so certainly biased) are either really well organised or a bit of a mess depending on which commanders are on. I think our progression through several tiers has helped us coordinate far better than even 3-4 weeks ago. Bar the weekends we are unable to create queues on all maps and tend like most I suspect to converge on EB and our own borderlands. We cannot currently field enough people to challenge the higher tiers and its certainly a struggle to maintain our current position but if we can solidfy that I think we will have done well.

Areas I think YB could improve on is allocation of resources. We spend way too much time defending statically and I would like to see more coordinated approach to reallocate players across the 4 maps. We often have waiting times on YBBL when we hold everything there when we could be transferring far more people to harass enemy BL’s or pushing more into EB as the situation demands.

Brilliant match up..Lets keep this up

(edited by Ireniicus.2167)

in WvW

Posted by: Zoula.5139

Zoula.5139

See a character in a spot you don’t know how to reach? Must be exploiting or hacking.

Attacked by 2 different sides on the entire map? Must be collusion.

Enemies send a bigger force than you have? Must be mindless zergers that fear 1 on 1 with you.

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Draziert.9508

Draziert.9508

CD I believe are the weakest in regards to WvW. This may be due to inexperience in tough match ups. They either crush everyone with their off peak zerg or get crushed as they don’t have the peak time numbers. I still see too many CD players milling about whilst putting Keeps and castles under seige and make it far easier than TC do break or least earn a lot of badges. They certainly have a good few PvPers though when it comes to small skirmishes.

I play during the Asian/Oceanic time slot on Crystal Desert and I’m inclined to agree that Crystal Desert has to get more organized. Even during the Asian prime time, I feel that a good majority of our players are just present to gain some experience/karma/gold from taking over Towers and Keeps without bothering much about defending or upgrading them, hence TC and YB can simply re-cap everything we’ve taken once our zerg moves on to a different borderland or the Eternal Battlegrounds. This doesn’t apply to everyone of course, but I am sure the TC and YB players who have been re-capping after us would have faced a lot of instances of PvDoor.

That said, I’m not sure about the other Asian players but it was a tad demoralizing for me at least to log in today and find ourselves more than 20k points behind the leaders when we left our shift with a difference of around 4k points the night before. Fair play to the TC and YB players, you guys have certainly made a great difference to the scoreline during NA and EU prime time! Even your night time crew have done a fantastic job in keeping us at bay this time

To the other Crystal Desert players, let’s give the other 2 servers a good fight to the end, and subsequently work on improving our strategies and resource allocations!

The Mythical Dragons [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

Peoples, of YB, TC, CD decent, for the love of all things WvW stop with the petty crap please.

This match up has some wonderful 3 way action, some delightful 2 way action happening on an hourly basis.

I will say CD’s Oceanic / Asian / Euro crew does seem alot smaller this match up to when we last faced them (as I am from YB), but those that are there in WvW are sill putting up some good fights.

TC today, it seems, have been able to get some more numbers out in the park during NA prime time to give them selves a little buffer, not a matching winning one but enough for a little breathing space, but I know from YB’s perspective, and from what I saw from CD last time we faced them, both will come and continue to hit you hard for the rest of this match up.

Let the wars continue in the BL’s and EB and lets not bring them back here eh?

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Thank you for bringing the thread back on track. I’m an Asian playing on CD’s prime time in TC, and CD has made it very difficult for us this past few weeks during this time slot. It was not uncommon for the Asian zerg to go +500 for a period of 4 to 5 hours in TC’s “dead zone”. Similarly, Yak’s Bend have shown incredible resilience and great presence when they do bring the numbers, definitely befitting a server in the tier 3 bracket. However, tonight marks the first night ever where CD could not even get to the top of ppt during their prime time – in fact they are sitting bottom now which is usually when they go +500. I hope this doesn’t mean they have given up because the 3-ways have been very exciting, regardless of what the score board looks like.

EDIT: This just in, TC is outmanned in EBG while holding the majority of the map. What is this I don’t even

(edited by ykyk.2740)

in WvW

Static.9841

CD, did you guys lose numbers? There’s definitely been a noticable difference in your presence from the last matchup we did with you guys and HoD. That said, I think we’ve either gained numbers, or in bandwagon style, because TC are doing well, people are actually coming out of the woodwork (who usually don’t if/when we’re losing), so we have bigger numbers in what was usually our dead time, meaning we can actually field smaller groups for capping camps and taking towers.

Our own organisation can go from completely tight to absolutely random depending on whether commanders are around or just enough decent people to motivate others into doing something productive instead of wondering the map aimlessly for kills and capping sentry mobs. We also have a couple of very well organised groups with dedicated objectives that run on a daily basis too – a lot of us actually don’t like the zerg mentality and seek to avoid the zerg altogether.

YB, you guys are doing well, the only couple things I would say are that you guys seem to break very easily in a large group (but keep coming back to give us another run!) and some of your guys don’t seem to have their heads in the game, I’ve killed several attackers outside of SM/keeps/towers because they’ve AFK’d whilst you’re all sieging – sort them out!

This has been a great match up so far, it’s also good to see a lot of the same people out there on the opposing teams (ie recognising Guild tags/characters etc).

(edited by Static.9841)

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Peoples, of YB, TC, CD decent, for the love of all things WvW stop with the petty crap please.

This match up has some wonderful 3 way action, some delightful 2 way action happening on an hourly basis.

I will say CD’s Oceanic / Asian / Euro crew does seem alot smaller this match up to when we last faced them (as I am from YB), but those that are there in WvW are sill putting up some good fights.

TC today, it seems, have been able to get some more numbers out in the park during NA prime time to give them selves a little buffer, not a matching winning one but enough for a little breathing space, but I know from YB’s perspective, and from what I saw from CD last time we faced them, both will come and continue to hit you hard for the rest of this match up.

Let the wars continue in the BL’s and EB and lets not bring them back here eh?

It is not the people from server derailing this thread. It is 1(one) person from CD trying to appease a bruised ego by saying other two servers are double teaming him. And he also thinks that for some reason his server randomly got better pvpers that TC did. So don’t point finger at the whole server(s) when it is just one person talking.

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Dear CD in the EB jumping puzzles,

I was saving your guy from the veteran marsh drake.

You did not have to kill me for it.

xoxoxo,
A good samaritan

(edited by Furienify.5738)

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

EDIT: This just in, TC is outmanned in EBG while holding the majority of the map. What is this I don’t even

Because outmanned buff is bugged and shows up randomly. What I think it is doing is that it is using all maps population together or something.

in WvW

Posted by: Ahorisu.2703

Ahorisu.2703

so i log on today for my daily dose of WVW and an hour into it… i took a look at the map

http://i.imgur.com/hM6y6.jpg

ok fine.. it must just had been a coincidence.
i mean how high are the chances that both YB & TC BL does not have either party presence except CD?

3 hours later..

http://i.imgur.com/2mOef.jpg

and that was basically the situation during the duration when i was in wvw.
seems like that long wot of TC approaching YB for an alliance hold waters since this didn’t happened at all over the weekend.

I will just leave these screens up instead of typing out a long wot.

cheers!

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

I said this last week during TC/HoD/CD when people started whining about the “huge TC zergs” and whatever. Every server has it’s sore losers. The only difference is that this week, they get to throw conspiracy theories about 2v1s around too. Also, it’s funny that people throw out “oh, all you can do is roll around in a huge zerg” like it’s an insult. Assuming that’s all we do, if you’re coming here to complain because it’s stopping you from doing anything, then it’s working pretty well isn’t it?

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

As an avid CD World defender…

CD made a tactical decision to fight TC because we see them as the strongest server in this group. YB was not aware of that because they thought from two weeks ago that we are their main rival.

We created large push and pull battles between TC and CD. However that left us exposed to YB which we were hoping watched the score from last week and pushed TC too. That didn’t happen, they turned to us and just hit our exposed flank.

It’s our error and I think we’ll just have to let TC win this match and fight YB more exclusively. If we want to stay in tier 2 that is. We can take 2nd spot in this matchup but probably not 1st because we don’t have the manpower.

PS. All of you people that respond to TheFug are the ones at fault for the trolling. Ignore him, he’s obviously either doing that intentionally or not very good.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Altie.4571

so i log on today for my daily dose of WVW and an hour into it… i took a look at the map
i mean how high are the chances that both YB & TC BL does not have either party presence except CD?
3 hours later..

seems like that long wot of TC approaching YB for an alliance hold waters since this didn’t happened at all over the weekend.

cheers!

What are you actually trying to say?
That they wiped off the oposing forces. So it seems that TC and YB hate each other because they went and kicked each other from their borderlands?

Because that’s what I see. TC focused and kicked YB out of their BL. YB focused and kicked out TC from their BL. CD is the only server I know that tries to maintain a presence in all borderlands, which makes us suffer in the long run.

If we focus all our forces in our home first we can kick them both out too and then go elsewhere.

(edited by Altie.4571)

in WvW

Posted by: Ahorisu.2703

Ahorisu.2703

really.. you are telling me that both servers left CD alone on their home BL and hunt each other down and letting CD obtain presence in their home BL. Really?
How lovable we must be for letting them showering us with such honor!
orly we all know TC love to make deals with opposing servers
ain’t the first time they been caught doing that and you are telling me that CD with smaller numbers are able to maintain presence in all BL.
Thanks for the acknowledgement that CD is able to do that and withstand pressure better than other servers who just upped and leave.
i’ll stop over here and let you guys carry on writing texts stating how good you guys are, how we are just sore losers etc.carry on writing words that couldn’t paint anything better than a picture does.
we will just carry on fighting our way.
cheers!

in WvW

ykyk.2740

really.. you are telling me that both servers left CD alone on their home BL and hunt each other down and letting CD obtain presence in their home BL. Really?
ain’t the first time they been caught doing that and you are telling me that CD with smaller numbers are able to maintain presence in all BL.
Thanks for the acknowledgement that CD is able to do that and withstand pressure better than other servers who just upped and leave.
i’ll stop over here and let you guys carry on writing texts stating how good you guys are, how we are just sore losers etc.carry on writing words that couldn’t paint anything better than a picture does.
cheers!

Clearly your way of fighting is to be sore on the forums.

The thread had such nice vibes too. Somehow we now “love to make deals with opposing servers”! Oh the fun of it all. Anything to get away from the fact that you lose, huh.

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

Oh my … the drama and conspiracy theories this week make me wish I had been able to play over the weekend.

I don’t even have to be out there to confirm these two things:

We on TC don’t make deals with other servers.

We don’t have 50-70 person zergs.

Have a good week!

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in WvW

Posted by: Martin.1906

Martin.1906

Hey CD, after last week, I think it is apparent that we don’t need an alliance to deal with you. Good luck in your T4 matchup next week. Don’t get too bored PvDooring everything during your peak hours, I’m sure it’ll be more fun and you won’t have to come up with any conspiracy theories as to why you are losing.

Level 80 Mesmer – Jordrith
Malum Factum [MF]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: HenryAu.7523

HenryAu.7523

I think TC might seem like a “mindless” zerg occasionally because we have trouble to keep even 1 person in a fully upgraded keep as scout to save our life. This includes myself who look for cheap thrills like escorting a yak to pvp yak slappers, well at least it seems to work out that way.

This is the TC Asura Engi who is running and jumping around a yak all the time giving it permanent swiftness. I lost a bunch but I also won a bunch of the 1v1 pvp (against both Yaks and CDs), thanks for the fun!

in WvW

Altie.4571

cheers!

I’m from CD. I’ve been on CD since the first hour the server was open.

And I still say you are absolutely wrong. It’s called PvP. You get points from the weakest opponent. IT IS OUR FAULT for focusing on TC so much. YB took advantage of it. That’s what they are supposed to do.

Now, get your conspiracy theory self out there and focus on fighting YB and we’ll get back in second. Instead of trying to fight the #1 server be an opportunist and fight the weaker of the two.

And yes, we aren’t well organized. That’s why we try to cover every map when we should only try to take two maps, because we can cover two maps. Last night we took garrison with 25 people fighting a heavily siege reinforced group of 20. Why because if we push and organize, we can do it!

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Guys, let’s all chill, there a valid tactics going on here. TC and YB both realize that CD is overpowered in the EB JP so they are trying their best to counter (see screenshot). Anyway, I’m looking forward to Tier 4 domination next week. Poor kittens.

Attachments:

in WvW

Altie.4571

Hey CD, after last week, I think it is apparent that we don’t need an alliance to deal with you. Good luck in your T4 matchup next week. Don’t get too bored PvDooring everything during your peak hours, I’m sure it’ll be more fun and you won’t have to come up with any conspiracy theories as to why you are losing.

Don’t get too kitteny. We were pushing you on your own borderlands the first day. And we might have even kicked you out of the garrison if it wasn’t for YB slipping in and taking the bottom of the map.

It doesn’t matter which tier we end up in, we’ll go in and play hard and people will remember matching up against us.

in WvW

Posted by: Swedemon.4670

Swedemon.4670

The important thing in any match-up isn’t who wins or loses it is the individual battles that are won at the time you are playing. If you live by the scoreboard then sooner or later you will fail at wvw…. that or bandwagon. That said, there is nothing wrong with wanting to win, but just don’t stop there if you know what I mean.

The other point which I believe most of us know is that what is said on these forums does not represent a server as a whole. Try not to label the entire server as having the same point of view. It’s sorta like the whole hacking ordeal, the server doesn’t go around recruiting hackers… lol

in WvW

Posted by: Wildman.9641

Wildman.9641

CD doesn’t really have any WvW guilds and our Population has dropped. We can only field enough for one map and a small zerg on one other. It is just the way it is.

Sadly our commanders rarely coordinate so the pug zerg gets split. After taking something or defending a keep rebuilding and siege are left to happen randomly. And as was said here, the jumping puzzle takes a good portion of our wvw slots.

But what is nice is that those who do WvW a lot will just keep coming back at ya! For us it is all about fighting, someone, any one! Kill that rabbit!

in WvW

Posted by: Draeka.5941

Draeka.5941

cheers!

I have been primarily fighting in YB border this past weekend, and I could count on one hand the amount of CDs I saw in the field. Once we got a few competent TC commanders in the border, we managed to take most of the southern points before the YB zerg finally showed up.

The only time our own zerg even came close to 70 players was when we suddenly lost everything save Greenbriar and were having to hold it from ruins siege. Most of the time we had two commanders, each with their own 30-man squads rotating around the map with plenty of raiding parties keeping the YB zerg occupied. The reason there is no CD presence on the map is because CD has refused to fight there, at least on Sunday.

in WvW

Posted by: Denim Samurai.2379

Denim Samurai.2379

Hey TC. Some of you seem like decent people. YB can’t put the numbers up anywhere so I’d love for us to work together to keep CD from camping the jumping puzzles but there seems to be plenty of you intent on being just as worthless as CD. We don’t have any chance of matching your numbers so help us keep these griefers down.

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

3 hours later..

cheers!

ok, let’s analyze these screenshots, shall we? as you can see in the first one, TC has areas in the TC borderland, the CD borderland, and in EB. and they still do in the second one. YB has areas on the YB borderlands, CD borderlands and EB, and only YB and EB in the second one. isn’t it likely that these servers don’t have enough people to maintain a presence on all 4 maps, and went to where help was needed the most? obviously, with no areas in the TC borderlands, YB had nowhere that needed defending there, so they didn’t have to focus on it. the same holds true with TC on the YB borderland.

so instead, they focused on where they did have areas. the CD borderland. it’s obvious they had to defend, because they both have fewer areas in the second screenshot than they do in the first. both YB and TC maintained several areas in EB throughout the duration, with CD beginning to expand in all of these areas.

the bottom line is that you spread your forces too thin, and were hard pressed on your own borderland, while TC and YB prioritized which maps to send the bulk of their forces, with any left over to defend their home one. and here’s the kicker, when you start making too much progress on either of TC or YB’s borderlands, i’m certain reinforcements were called in from where the bulk of both teams forces were. a little from here, a little from there, and suddenly they seem to have adequate presences on 3 maps. yet, they ignore the 4th. why? is it because there’s some shady back room deal going on? no. it’s because they know they don’t have enough people to handle a 4th map. so instead they make the most out of what they have to work with.

but, if you’re sticking to the conspiracy that TC and YB are in cahoots, then YB owes us a hell of a lot of siege blueprints for all the stuff they busted up at our NE tower on the TC borderlands with their trebs. those things aren’t cheap.

(edited by Phantom.8130)

in WvW

Static.9841

3 hours later..

cheers!

What the hell does this show? What you’re doing really badly and as a result you want to conjure up something to make an excuse for getting a pounding? Seriously, you guys want to just keep up this witch hunt regardless of both TC and YB saying you’re dead wrong. We’ve just been killing YB AND CD outside of freaking SM priot to CDs massive zerg attempting (and failing) to hold Golanta.

I don’t care about politeness any more for you sore losers, play a better game or get off the thread, it’s pathetic now.

Altie, thanks for being an opposing CD player with a clear view instead of a sore one.

Hey TC. Some of you seem like decent people. YB can’t put the numbers up anywhere so I’d love for us to work together to keep CD from camping the jumping puzzles but there seems to be plenty of you intent on being just as worthless as CD. We don’t have any chance of matching your numbers so help us keep these griefers down.

Heh, funny you say that, 2 of your YB guys came in and I helped them kill some CD that were camping and ambushing both sides, then they decided to turn on me, so I had to shoot them in the face. I was actually going to be cool too :/

(edited by Static.9841)

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

There is definitely no 2vs1 against CD going on here.

Just last night a group of like 6 (including me) friends on TC were harrassing Briar for like at least an hour straight on the CD BL. That keep is owned by YB and is FULLY upgraded with siege. We harrassed the huge zerg that kept coming out only to get destroyed to run back into their keep to get on their siege weapons. We only got wiped once.

Eventually we decided to take out some of their siege and left to help protect Garison by taking our 6 man group and destroying the trebs at Woodhaven, all four of them (yes, that was us).

All that siege and players we killed along the way = YB

There is no 2v1. So please stop with that excuse.I can accept if you’re outmanned, as it seemed to be the case since the only huge zerg I saw from CD was at Garrison.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer