12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

I dont think its bravado to point out we are ready for tier 1

Didn’t BG get rolled last time they were in T1?

Edit:

Technically, I recall BG made a big splash in their first weekend, talked a ton of kitten, then were pushed down to second place by the end of that matchup. In subsequent weeks, BG was crushed.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

(edited by EasymodeX.4062)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I dont think its bravado to point out we are ready for tier 1

Didn’t BG get rolled last time they were in T1?

Edit:

Technically, I recall BG made a big splash in their first weekend, talked a ton of kitten, then were pushed down to second place in the first week. In subsequent weeks, BG was crushed.

I guess it depends on your definition of “rolled”, but yeah pretty much. BG did well in week 1, taking 2nd place and 32k out of 1st place. Then got beat pretty bad in weeks 2 and 3. Every server looks different than it did 2 months ago though. It’s hard to know how you stack up until you get there and see for yourself.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ayusaki.6739

Ayusaki.6739

Everyone has their own definition of “fun.”

This is mine!

http://www.ournameisfun.com

No…? I’ll leave on my own, I know where the door is.

[KnT] Kuliya/Kessumi/Kiyuu/Hit My Zerg Not Me

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: CrAzY.3275

CrAzY.3275

Get kicked out of EBG and now T3 overlooks gone.
We have been holding it solid all day and running supply to it.
What a bunch of kitten.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: CrAzY.3275

CrAzY.3275

Get kicked out of EBG and now T3 overlooks gone.
We have been holding it solid all day and running supply to it.
What a bunch of kitten.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Because that coverage is necessary to compete in T1, and most are willing to PvDoor while keeping their sights on the big picture. I see some people missing this point in the BG recruitment thread as well. BG isn’t recruiting for T2.

I’m curious, what will happen to Blackgate once you do reach Tier 1? Assuming you beat SoS after a couple of weeks you will have won GW2, will you pack your things and try your hand at the Euro League? or Will you all disperse and start again on a mid-tier server? All hypothetically speaking of course.

No malice intended, I’m honestly curious

Same thing that happens to all stacking servers I would wager. Some will get bored and xfer off, some will xfer to the Euro league and others will stay. The cycle will repeat, some other server will start stacking as much as they can, upset the balance in whatever tier they are in.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: nelspec.5804

nelspec.5804

Our daily dose of PvZ (Pugs vs Zombies) in Overlook Keep past oceanic prime was interrupted when everyone was kicked out of ebg. Got back in a few minutes and was finally flipped, it was a fully upgraded keep btw.

[Urge] – BG

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

The difference between what I say and (some not all) sor say, is that I dont call your server trash, or mindless zerg, or say how you are outmanuvered. In fact, ive repeatedly complimented choo and several TC guilds on their organization and effectiveness.

What I dont do, is allow posters to make untrue statements unchallenged. Is coverage a major factor in our score? Of course, I see no one denying this.

What I have an issue with is the assumption that we do not deserve our wins because of it, or it is somehow cheap tricks. SoR has just as much opportunity to recruit and build their guilds into multiple timeslot coverage.

Jared, you repeatedly point at the scoreboard. Then you repeatedly try to justify it by explaining that your server is magically doing something the other servers are not. When you do that, you are not only being fallacious, but demeaning. Your server isn’t doing anything the others arent. SoR cultivates its people too, you arent alone in that. Stop trying to pretend you are.

Put yourself in your opponents shoes and how do you expect them to react to that nonsense. Of course you are going to get flamed bro.

The only time i referenced the scoreboard was in direct response to someone saying we were being stupid by winning too much.

You accuse me of being demeaning when I have never dissed SoRs skill or tactics on the battleground. Again, Ive stated the opposite about several guilds from either server.

BG does have an edge in recruitment its true. I wonder if it as anything to do with percieved attitudes on this forum.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

BG does have an edge in recruitment its true. I wonder if it as anything to do with percieved attitudes on this forum.

Case in point:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/An-open-letter-to-Blackgate-from-SoR/first#post1131037

[AoN] All or Nothing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

IMO it was better with IOJ, because IOJ was oceanic based and dominated late night WvW to keep things balanced. Now we have 2 NA stronghold servers and another server with exceptional overall coverage, as to one NA stronghold, one oceanic stronghold, and one with exceptional overall coverage.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Case in point:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/An-open-letter-to-Blackgate-from-SoR/first#post1131037

Except for reset night, on paper gates, NA SOR is very close to even with NA BG, usually between 75-150 PPT each NA primetime. There is an edge there for sure, but I hardly would call it dominance (Has blue keep in EBG been flipped in the past 6 weeks? Maybe, I just don’t remember). These are the fights that I think has prepared us the most for tier 1. It is preparing BG NA. This week at reset is a good example. The double team (not complaining, its a fair tactic and is used effectively) was in full effect on BGs paper gates, and ownage did ensue. Then KnT made a move to SoR BL and took the fight back, taking SoR garrison and Hills (waypointing it later) This caused several of SoRs best guilds to have to defend KnT’s advance and gave us a chance to retake BGBL before midnight PST. Its causing us to increase our skill level to catch up, and learn we have over the past few weeks. For that I thank Choo, and cough T…W… (ok I said it). As TC members have stated, its hard to get better, unless you’ve got a solid opponent to push you to it. They are getting better, as are we.

Again, there is no telling exactly how we will do once we get into tier 1, but I for one think we’ll hold our own, at least for a little while. (I’m sure I’ll get accused of chest thumping for that line). It will be NA’s job to keep it in striking distance for our massive Oceanic and our experienced EU to take it home. It is, after all, a team game. I think when you disregard the team aspect of WvW, you shortchange your other timezones. Perhaps that is one reason a few Oceanic have left SoR for BG?

In all honesty, we keep having the same conversation over and over, its tiresome. Maybe I’ll poke my head in next week, just to see how creative SoR’s forum posters get.

(edited by JaredKincade.9761)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Wow. SoR NA guilds throwing in the towel this week? In 2 months this may be the lowest PPT I’ve seen SoR with at 9pm EST, and the first time I’ve any sort of surrender from their NA guys. I wonder if they’re intentionally trying to push BG out of the tier heh. Nah … that’s not SoR’s style. Then again, Wednesdays are historically one of BG’s strongest nights.

[KnT] – Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

An open letter to Blackgate,

Dear Blackgate,

You should know that the winners have to buy the losers drinks.

Love,

TC

L’enfer, c’est les autres

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

BG is only winning because they PVE WvW all night long, hitting +650 ppt for hours.

SoR is a better server than BG, they just lack the night crew.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Dear Blackgate,

Love,

TC

I’ll never pay a drink to SoR… Forget it!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Nightcrawler.3219

Nightcrawler.3219

Dear Blackgate,

Love,

TC

It’s usually the other way around anyways….

Nytcrawler

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

No no it’s like winning the office football pool. Winner buys pizza. No drinks for sor? That’s ok! More drinks for TC!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Godsend.3815

Godsend.3815

In all honesty, we keep having the same conversation over and over, its tiresome. Maybe I’ll poke my head in next week, just to see how creative SoR’s forum posters get.

How’s this one below? :P

BG is only winning because they PVE WvW all night long, hitting +650 ppt for hours.

It’s posts like this that give BG more reason to post jabs at us. I know it’s been said before, but i hope BG understands and agrees that some of “SoR’s forum posters” do not represent the attitude and mindset of the SoR community.

In reply to this post, no one should fault BG for their strong Oceanic/EU coverage. Kudos to them for being fortunate enough to have that in their possession. Does this make it wrong? No. Does that mean that SoR in this case is a better server? I think i can speak for all 3 servers when i say HECK NO. SoR, BG, and TC are very skilled servers in their own right. Otherwise we wouldn’t be tier 2.

Unfortunately, this advantage that BG has, has been used by some SoR posters as a means to degrade the skill of the server and down-play their score. This advantage is also used by some BG posters to flaunt a supposed superiority to the other servers to degrade their skill and down-play the score as well.

BG. You guys are a great fight. I’ve seen you hold you own during SoR/TC prime time. Do what you need to do in order to achieve your T1 goal. Keep doin what you’re doing. I as well as the rest of SoR will do what we need to do to get to T1 as well. We’re just a couple steps behind(not skill wise, but coverage). TC, welcome to T2. You guys are just as great a fight as BG.

Käï | Sanctum

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: siber.9821

siber.9821

re those who tried to suggest/dictate what BG should have done to max the rating gain etc. truth is we do not care so much about score but get into wvw each day to perhaps learn something new and have fun. wherever that takes us is secondary objective.

and we do not even care if TC& SOR team up, shake hand, make love whatever. as long as you are not green we will fight you. its rly that simple. we believe this is the only way to prepare and to be good enough if/when we get to T1. politic, propaganda, lobbying do help in obtaining better score for sure but its not a sustainable process. so thats not the route we like to take.

we want to win knowing we earn it.

Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Trebbing bay from bluevale with out even taking blue vale. BG has some balls.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Liquid.9672

SoR is leading PPT right now. You can’t make an opinion based on a snapshot like that. Unless, of course, you are just looking to create drama, at which point, carry on.

Naw man, creating drama is the furthest from my intentions. I was honestly curious, as it was abnormal to see SoR’s PPT that low at that time.

[KnT] – Blackgate

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Dear Blackgate,

Love,

TC

Awww why not? A lot of us can have a lot of fun while drinking.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Had a fun time in inner BG garrison as hordes of BG tried to catch me. Lasted 30 minutes until quaggan stuns killed me

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

spartanx.1364

i dont understand why sor deny their oceanic existent. SOR used to have 50+ defenders defend SOR BL and kept it blue overnight for past months. PVDoor? you simply just dont know how hard they defend their bl every night.

Trust me we do hunker down. The difference is we have 50 people in SoR BL and less then 5 in every other BL.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Mishi.7058

i dont understand why sor deny their oceanic existent. SOR used to have 50+ defenders defend SOR BL and kept it blue overnight for past months. PVDoor? you simply just dont know how hard they defend their bl every night.

Trust me we do hunker down. The difference is we have 50 people in SoR BL and less then 5 in every other BL.

If 50. Most morning’s its about 30 in total.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

spartanx.1364

50s a generous number after 3 am CST

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jae.9682

Jae.9682

Sometimes its easier to farm badges if you give the other team the hope that they can keep their tower.

Random players and even some guilds will often take the bait.

I wasn’t there, but I would have loved to see the /team chat. lulz.

Jae Sun, Jae of Arc, Jae Kal, Jae Khan, Jae Barka, Jae Hemingway
Original Member of Blackgate.
Member of HB.

(edited by Jae.9682)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Dear Blackgate,

Love,

TC

I second this! I read it on the internet too so it must be fact!

Have to add tho, as much as we’ve got our butts kicked its been so much fun. Cheers to SoR and BG you guys have made some exciting fights.. and some frustrating ones at times but still great fun!

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furyos.9538

Furyos.9538

I’ll keep logging in to fight whatever Tier I’m on. I hunt down every place that is outnumbered and defend the kitten out of it. That’s how I play – and it doesn’t matter where – there’s always a tower or keep under attack.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

spartanx.1364

Sometimes its easier to farm badges if you give the other team the hope that they can keep their tower.

Random players and even some guilds will often take the bait.

I wasn’t there, but I would have loved to see the /team chat. lulz.

We where like they are hitting Bay so we scout it and we are like wait a minute… We are in Vale resupplying. And a treb is hitting the south most wall of Bay… kitten they are trebbing right under our noses! So we ran up the hill to kill them.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

spartanx.1364

score update now

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kiamar.1820

Kiamar.1820

/Salute to the TC and BG players in TC BL tonight. It was fun fighting alongside old friends and foes (Vig, KT, TW, RLL, IRNY) from DAOC Guinevere and Warhammer Phoenix Throne.

Guild Leader of Vigilance [VIG]
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Kiamar.1820)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

I think i’ve discovered why SoR is weak during the Oceanic time… Because they are all holed inside the JP with the siege! (Trebuchet in the JP is new for me)

They complain that BG do PvDoor at that time, but they aren’t even trying to defend their stuff… Figures…

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

I think i’ve discovered why SoR is weak during the Oceanic time… Because they are all holed inside the JP with the siege! (Trebuchet in the JP is new for me)

They complain that BG do PvDoor at that time, but they aren’t even trying to defend their stuff… Figures…

It isn’t oceanic primetime yet. SoR is still awake for a few more hours, hence why we hold top ppt.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

BG BL is cozy… I think I might put a waypoint in their garrison.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

Wow. SoR NA guilds throwing in the towel this week? In 2 months this may be the lowest PPT I’ve seen SoR with at 9pm EST, and the first time I’ve any sort of surrender from their NA guys. I wonder if they’re intentionally trying to push BG out of the tier heh. Nah … that’s not SoR’s style. Then again, Wednesdays are historically one of BG’s strongest nights.

Agreed, SOR is totally slacking tonight, we left you a keep.

Attachments:

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Decided to have some lulz in BG garrison. Sorry in advance for the quality.

Video is only 6 minutes short because it was taking up hard drive space so I cut recording there. Stayed for a solid 20-25 minutes and as time progressed more BG came until I finally died due to Quaggan lightening stuns. Unedited footage…audio probably doesn’t work. There’s no intended purpose of this video. I just uploaded for the lulz.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

I get knocked down but I get up again, you’re never gonna keep me down!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Elthuzar.9478

Elthuzar.9478

Because that coverage is necessary to compete in T1, and most are willing to PvDoor while keeping their sights on the big picture. I see some people missing this point in the BG recruitment thread as well. BG isn’t recruiting for T2.

I’m curious, what will happen to Blackgate once you do reach Tier 1? Assuming you beat SoS after a couple of weeks you will have won GW2, will you pack your things and try your hand at the Euro League? or Will you all disperse and start again on a mid-tier server? All hypothetically speaking of course.

And I’m being completely honest when I say this … I haven’t the foggiest idea. But I would be a bit surprised if we beat either SoS or the newly revitalized JQ with our current coverage. I know that may sound crazy to someone on SoR, but T1 is a different animal altogether. Not only will our NA crew be pushed to it’s limits, our off-hour coverage will have a constant battle as well. BG’s only spot where it may have an advantage against SoS and JQ is during EU primetime, which BG may have the strongest WvW playerbase currently. However, I’m excited to see where BG stands against the current T1 servers. It’s been a long time since we’ve been tested there.

The last time we were in T1, we took 2nd place in the first match then got throttled by SBI two matches in a row and passed in rating by SoS. JQ was having some morale problems and were mostly a non-factor during those three matches, other than doing just enough to stay in the #2 spot. However, JQ seems to be surging, judging by their likely victory this week and reclaiming the #1 spot.

We shall see. I know it seems like BG is a behemoth, but only in T2. In T1 we’re the underdog. Either way, we’re not going anywhere. We’ll give each match our best, continue to try to improve our participation and coverage, and continue to have fun, whether it’s T1, T2 or wherever.

Thanks for your honesty. I can imagine the Tier 1 being like our US Peak battles but 24/7 and tbh, we do not have the coverage for that on SoR. I don’t even believe that I belong in Tier 2 but I got to play with the hand I’m dealt.

The Painted Norn of [WILD]We Intercept Lost Dolyaks

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

spartanx.1364

Ty Jahn! We try and tough it out!

Epic fights tonight in BG BL. Here is a video of one of our fights at Sunny Hill! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lilcxg8C4WM

Ty Shomii for filming it!

Tons of Fun!

(edited by spartanx.1364)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Despite some of the negative comments from some SoR forum warriors, i gotta say SoR is a true fighter who keep fighting with us for more than 6 weeks without given up. Prop to them to be able to push us as hard as they could during any timezone.

BTW, where is Indo? It seems he dropped a bomb here for a week or two then suddenly dissapeared from the forum? I’m tired of coveragegate or zergate or allied drama now, need some new fresh drama from him

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Despite some of the negative comments from some SoR forum warriors, i gotta say SoR is a true fighter who keep fighting with us for more than 6 weeks without given up. Prop to them to be able to push us as hard as they could during any timezone.

BTW, where is Indo? It seems he dropped a bomb here for a week or two then suddenly dissapeared from the forum? I’m tired of coveragegate or zergate or allied drama now, need some new fresh drama from him

He was on vacation, and such.

Commander Silvannas

(edited by Mishi.7058)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Epic fights tonight in BG BL. Here is a video of one of our fights at longview! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lilcxg8C4WM

Tons of Fun!

Wait a minute…did BG and SoR just make up? Who’s in for some hugs?

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Epic fights tonight in BG BL. Here is a video of one of our fights at longview! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lilcxg8C4WM

Tons of Fun!

Is TC allowed to join? Contrary to what some like to believe, most of us do take a shower daily.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

Tons of Fun!

Is TC allowed to join? Contrary to what some like to believe, most of us do take a shower daily.

Hard to believe.

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Elthuzar.9478

Elthuzar.9478

That’s not oceanic prime time mate. That was 4pm here and CAMP are not Oceanic.
Oceanic prime time was 4 people defending Valley Keep against BG blitzkrieg. GG.

The Painted Norn of [WILD]We Intercept Lost Dolyaks

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: destoyer of lives.7963

destoyer of lives.7963

Im not one to post on forums but I wanted to say the last two weeks have been a blast fighting BG and SoR in tier two. Even though we are getting our collective rears handed to us it has still been an awesome experience I have yet to see nothing but good fights out of BG and SoR. I have even learned a few new tricks since this matchup. Even if we have to face both servers for round three I just hope we can try and keep it close.

[IMPS] Southern Superman
Jade Quarry God/and sometimes commander
~80 Guardian

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Doomdesire.9365

Late night WvW, Durios getting attacked, gate open, I turn on Xfire to tape it, sneak in, hide under the bridge while BG takes it and walks away leaving no one behind, wait for champ tower buff to go away, sneak up, attack, kill all the guards, get the tower lord to 20%, boom, out of no where a BG comes and interrupted everything. I get knocked down as the tower lord is shooting me and getting evicerated at the same time. There goes my tower solo and epic youtube video. To that norn warrior with 2X legendaries in the clan “vdka” well played…well played…

Although I’ve been getting more and more tower solo’s lately (all legit, mind you, I have video proof), one of these days I’ll record one and be the first youtube video to legitimately solo a tower.

Although 9 of us did ninja a keep while BG wasn’t looking for 5 minutes

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/rxbgl

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

SoR you guys do have a solid NA I must say, I am impressed by the quality of your play and your resiliency. Can’t say about T1, but SoR probably has the best NA of anyone T2 and below, without question.

I think it’s fair to say most servers would have given up after 7 weeks of eating BG coverage.

Heck, probably after even month of it.

Many of us just play for the fun of each battle, and arent worried about the longer term war. We can only play for so many hours, and cant control what goes on when we arent here. So we do the best we can in the time we play, get as many points as we can and then leave it to someone else after we leave. Its not like you get anything for winning WvW anyway.

Sanctum of Rall

12/28/2012 BG/SOR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Guess SoR is doing BG’s work for them?

You guys should let them try to do it on their own.

SoR you guys do have a solid NA I must say, I am impressed by the quality of your play and your resiliency. Can’t say about T1, but SoR probably has the best NA of anyone T2 and below, without question.

I think it’s fair to say most servers would have given up after 7 weeks of eating BG coverage.

Heck, probably after even month of it.

Aren’t you on SOR?

[AoN] All or Nothing