2:15 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

10-15 AR vs 4 BP in the AR BL… who do you think won? The answer may surprise you!

AR won? That is pretty surprising!

Seems like your the one QQing about AR teaming up with bp or some BS claim and losing in points. You NSP always have some excuse like" AR just picks on NSP " or " AR teaming up with bp" They are all fine excuses but you need to stop qqing onthe forums we heard all of them before.

l2read I said it so many times that you should be embarassed to have made that post, AR does not work with anybody, they ride the coattails of the other servers.

EDIT: You guys keep saying that you don’t work with other servers even though nobody has been saying that, are you trying to hide something?

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

(edited by anthsss.1564)

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I have to say anthsss has got to be the most upset forum poster I have seen all thread.
Please fill out this form and return it to the correct department.

Form

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I have to ask, anthsss or you either new to NSP, this match up or WvW? Serious question, really.

dank, that’s hilarious.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

anthsss.1564

I have to say anthsss has got to be the most upset forum poster I have seen all thread.
Please fill out this form and return it to the correct department.

Form

Exact same form for me <3

I have to ask, anthsss or you either new to NSP, this match up or WvW? Serious question, really.

I’m on AR

I will flirt with you guys later, give me like an hour and a half and I will be back.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

Its OK, buddy. Tomorrow it will reset and your fairweathers can come back and put you ahead of AR for a bit so you don’t have to QQ about coattails till they leave you again. Hush now. Tomorrow is a new day!

Not even QQ, just stating facts. AR was in last place because they had no coattails to ride due to NSP and BP being so close in score. The placings were how they should have been, given that all 3 servers were actually attacking each other. Literally as soon as BP capped our stuff in the early morning, AR moved in to cap the paper gates, and then claimed glory.

NSP outplayed AR this week, we took chances, and tried for the win. AR can’t do anything on their own, and they don’t attack the server in 1st because they only care about 2nd. Prove me wrong.

Lol you keep saying prove me wrong, yet you disregard the facts. We have been in 1st place for over 4 days for the past 3 weeks now. Whose coattails did we ride all that time? We only lost because of well timed and determined BP all nighters. This week has been no different, except it was AR that was in 3rd for most of the week instead of BP. Did you complain that in the past 3 matchups BP was riding coattails and living off of your BL and that AR only came in because you couldn’t hold it yourselves? No. Of course you didn’t. So why do it now? Nothing has changed except for AR and BP switching roles. And even if you had called out BP for doing that stuff, I’d still be calling you out, because its a 1v1v1. BP didn’t ride coattails the past 3 weeks anymore than we have this week. Just listen to Rob. He understands why you guys are in 3rd. You have the perfect storm of a server with a bit less people on it, no night presence to speak of when he is gone, and too many fairweather Wv3ers. Exacerbate that with the fact that your server has only 1 real powerhouse siege guild [Os] and you’re left with a horrible long game match up and you’re bound to atrophy to 3rd place eventually. (No disrespect to the other guilds on NSP, either I think you are a small man guild like [Paxa], [Envy], [Down], or you run badges, not towers [Sekz]. I’m not saying you don’t contribute, but laying seige and defending aren’t exactly your mission statements. That’s all.)

Whether you like to admit it or not: [Os] carries NSP. Small elite squads are impressive and help out a lot, but armies win wars.

As for coattails, like I’ve already mentioned, in a 3 way battle double teaming will happen. Like Rob said, its rare that a cyclical karma train happens, because CO’s see easy points, and they would be irresponsible not to take advantage of them. The whole playing for 2nd argument is ridiculous. It just seems like when you make that argument you assume that if AR cant win we should just give up and accept defeat and let you have 2nd. Like I’ve said in previous posts, AR doesn’t give up. We keep fighting all week and if you don’t believe me, ask BP. They had to create an entire server wide strategy to beat us at the end of the week. Take a note from them and stop the rhetoric about playing for 2nd. Better yet, don’t say anything and organize your own all night push tonight and take 2nd place back from us. Until then,

You prove me wrong.

I agree with most of this post.. And appreciate you mentioned my 3-man guild [DOWN] hehe… Anyways, earlier I said you are playing for second, and I didn’t mean that as all the time.. I meant right now..

In the last 2 days BP has been completely focused on us, mainly controlling our whole share of EBG.. Rather then take advantage of the BP’s distracted fascination of dominating NSP (likely because some commanders kitten them off here in the forums), AR has also been putting most of their effort into attacking NSP..

My point is that you can’t win by attacking the 3rd place server, you will never gain enough PPT to overtake first when first owns all of 3rds ebg.. You must take points FROM the first place server, AR has not been even attempting that in the last 3 days even though the opportunity was ripe for it..

That was what I meant by my statements.. Honestly you are right, I’m not out for points or wins, like I mentioned my guild is only 3 active members + a couple other casuals.. We just like to go out and pvp in the open world..

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

hahaha I love all the AR reactions. Although I don’t think you guys can read, so I will try to issue my statements in a bullet form so maybe it is easier for you to understand.

-NSP outplayed AR this week
-AR plays for 2nd
-AR will only double team instead of attacking somebody they know has their force elsewhere
-AR gets buttmad when the truth gets out

In conclusion, NSP > AR

Its official. Your a troll.

From your logic.

NSP outplayed AR, yet somehow is in 3rd place. I do believe you may want to look up the definition of “outplayed” or to quote a favorite movie of mine, " I do not think that word means what you think it means".

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

His response will be AR is riding the coattails of BP.. So that means NSP is riding our coattails and in 3rd trying to grasp any keep we take during the day.
Yes BP wins since they have a HUGE Nightcrew to regain point during the night. a server cant win with out a nightcrew so i guess we will settle for 2nd and NSP will always be last unless they drop down a tier!

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

“My point is that you can’t win by attacking the 3rd place server, you will never gain enough PPT to overtake first when first owns all of 3rds eb”
Considering this is exactly what NSP continued to do in EB after BP overtook them I would say you are correct. Instead of taking the fight to BP you leaders were happy to attack AR areas while it was being hit on the opposite side by BP forces.
Consider this, all in all both NSP and AR did the exact same thing, just at different times of the week.
I could care less about the end of week scores though, not like we get a special prize for it, just a “Reset!! Go kill the heck out of each other … again!”

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

dank.3680

“My point is that you can’t win by attacking the 3rd place server, you will never gain enough PPT to overtake first when first owns all of 3rds eb”
Considering this is exactly what NSP continued to do in EB after BP overtook them I would say you are correct. Instead of taking the fight to BP you leaders were happy to attack AR areas while it was being hit on the opposite side by BP forces.
Consider this, all in all both NSP and AR did the exact same thing, just at different times of the week.
I could care less about the end of week scores though, not like we get a special prize for it, just a “Reset!! Go kill the heck out of each other … again!”

Well actually the difference was that it was NSP actually taking over your ebg *and holding the top PPT.. Though I agree (and thought so at the time), we should have been focusing BP and increasing our lead.

Though it seems we will never come close to winning because after the first nightcap happens, it seems like over 50% of our population decides not to wvw again till next friday.. Same story every week, strong as hell fri/sat/sun/mon maybe onto tuesday if we are still going strong, but then.. nothing.. Fair weather players, I love you.

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Well, maybe it will help you guys on NSP out next round. I think you guys have a really good server and some fun players. Who knows, if you maintain the lead for a little longer, maybe it will hold your more fair weathers in the round to the end of the match.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

I agree with most of this post.. And appreciate you mentioned my 3-man guild [DOWN] hehe… Anyways, earlier I said you are playing for second, and I didn’t mean that as all the time.. I meant right now..

In the last 2 days BP has been completely focused on us, mainly controlling our whole share of EBG.. Rather then take advantage of the BP’s distracted fascination of dominating NSP (likely because some commanders kitten them off here in the forums), AR has also been putting most of their effort into attacking NSP..

My point is that you can’t win by attacking the 3rd place server, you will never gain enough PPT to overtake first when first owns all of 3rds ebg.. You must take points FROM the first place server, AR has not been even attempting that in the last 3 days even though the opportunity was ripe for it..

That was what I meant by my statements.. Honestly you are right, I’m not out for points or wins, like I mentioned my guild is only 3 active members + a couple other casuals.. We just like to go out and pvp in the open world..

Hey I call it like I see it. I think you might have handed me my kitten the other day if your Norn Mesmer has the named set on. I’m in a guild of like 8 IRL friends, so I don’t discriminate against big or little guilds in terms of skill. If you put up a good fight, I /bow when I win, and remember your tag if I lose. Even us puggers can change the course of battle once in a while.

And I wasn’t really debating your point, but more or less I agree, we could have done more. I think the pace of this week has been thrown off by a number of things. For AR it has been our largest WvW guild having their most prominent CO take a break to let other CO’s have more practice; a particularly vile batch of EB trolls that camp the grub all day, and when confronted about the waste of manpower, start tirades of chat spam; and some over inflated egos of some of AR’s more talented CO’s. I’m sure you have your own server issues, and I’m not trying to excuse AR not performing as well as prior weeks, but I will say I believe the forum drama is starting to affect the alliance’s motives in who we attack. Earlier in the week I addressed this when I was asking why we led such a staunch offensive on BP when NSP was the front runner.

Still, I reject any notion that AR was “outplayed” by anyone this week. Its becoming a disturbingly trendy to pick on [ALS] and AR by calling us unskilled, but the ironic thing is that all of these comments are almost exclusively coming from NSP. BP and AR have a long history, and I believe we have proven ourselves to them enough times that they no longer try the “we’re better than you” debate, just like We no longer brow beat them over their numbers. Our rivalry has matured and at least in my mind, we have learned to respect each other, or at least pick on certain guilds instead of generalizing whole servers. Hopefully, NSP will learn to appreciate the merits of our server, as I believe we have given enough respect to NSP for their small man prowess. (I do however, still contend that certain AR CO’s need to get over themselves and stop claiming superiority over others. It will only bring more trash talk and we saw what happened to BP when you go down that path. Check the rock star attitude, but keep up the great work.)

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Can you and PAXA or SPEC whatever you’re calling yourselves these days

We call ourselves PAXA. Saying we’re SPCA is like saying ALS is VS haha (sorry VS, not comparing you guys to them, just an example).

Sure we have our fair share of fail moments, but since I can recall a few of PAXA’s own as well, I don’t see why you feel necessary to go on and on about how ALS is full of bad players. Based on my own sample size of personal experience, I can justifiably say the same thing back.

A few ALS players seem to have a problem with a few PAXA members, so lets make a deal. I won’t generalize anything about you guys, and you wont do the same back. Are we all happy?

ALS groups consistently wipe to smaller groups. Let’s make a deal, if you don’t want to take responsibility for the wiped bads, kick them from your guild so it won’t be an issue anymore. Take the responsibility rather than trying to bury the truth.

What he said. ^

I’m sorry we’re not PvP elitists, but the fact is we invite all the wvw newbies we come across so they can have a community to belong to and learn from. We’re a huge guild, but the bulk of the ALS zerg are all inexperienced newbies, and we’re trying to teach them. From what I’ve seen today, it’s been a particularly successful day, we’ve all had some fun and accomplished a bunch in wvw, and that’s all that matters in the end. Our responsibility here isn’t to be pvp pro heros, its to give casual players a chance to enjoy themselves as an organised team.

Anyway, when I run tight parties in enemy BLs, I’ve had my fair share of zerg busting fun as well. This includes screwing PAXA zerg balls over on occasion. You don’t see me saying, oh maybe you should ostracise all your newbies because they suck and are totally useless. And give you a really bad name. That’s what your attitude is coming across to me as.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

anthsss.1564

As for coattails, like I’ve already mentioned, in a 3 way battle double teaming will happen. Like Rob said, its rare that a cyclical karma train happens, because CO’s see easy points, and they would be irresponsible not to take advantage of them.

I don’t even want to prove you wrong because this is exactly what I wanted. Acceptance and admittance of what has been done.

My rebuttal is, it would be irresponsible not to take advantage of the easy points, but it is even more irresponsible to take advantage of the easy points that only get you to 2nd place, and allow another server to take the win.

It is also irresponsible not to take advantage of the attacking server by hitting them when they are preoccupied with their attack, it then keeps the fight more interesting, and bases the matchups more on skill and coordination rather than taking advantage of a server that has to defend themselves on two fronts and turning it into PvD.

The reason why people from NSP say that AR is unskilled is because in the past few weeks, we have only seen AR be the server that spreads the standings. They secure 2nd, allow 1st to rocket to the top, and have 3rd drop way down. Right now we are at a 20k difference between servers because of AR’s irresponsiblity. If AR actually attacked BP then they may have been in 1st because it wasn’t a huge point spread, but like I keep saying, AR is only comfortable coming in 2nd.

NSP has outplayed AR by actually fighting for 1st place, we didn’t succeed, but we sure kept it tight for as long as we could. AR secured 2nd and then went nowhere from there. That is how NSP outplayed AR this week, we actually put forth our own effort, an effort that was effective enough to have BP come at us with all that they had in order to put us down.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

From an AR standpoint, NSP did really well in the beginning of this round, but not as well as AR did last round in terms of keeping it a close match. Those are just the realities of the last 2 rounds. WvW has very little in these tiers to do with skill, and more to do with keeping players engaged all week.
As far as BP throwing everything they have at NSP, I don’t think you’ve actually experienced that yet.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

It baffles me how many people are so deeply concerned about the weekly score.

There seems to be some confusion as to what really occurs in WvW, so I provided a short Q&A session to help alleviate some of those concerns. Enjoy!

Q: What prize does the first place server get at the end of the week? A: Nothing at all… just let that sink in for a minute. That’s right, regardless of what place you finish, nothing at all changes, nor does it matter whatsoever. I suppose there’s bragging rights, but that’s a lot like bragging that you have extra chromosome’s compared to the other kids in class. Some things are worth getting excited about, and that’s just not one of them.

Q: But wait, can’t you move up to a higher tier by finishing first? A:Yes, you actually can, where you can try accomplishing the same exact thing you did in the previous tier.

Q: Hold up, that sounds like a terrible reward system. So the score only matters for who you go up against the next week, and that’s it? Not only that, but doesn’t the current system ensure that servers will fight against the same servers for weeks and months on end, regardless of who’s first? A: Precisely, but surprisingly it’s enough for people to get excited about. You have to take into account that a majority of the player base also enjoys watching paint dry and sniffing glue, so this is something they look forward to. Not quite different, but somewhat of a step up.

Q: So is there any difference of talent between the tiers? A: Overall, there is very little. You see, ArenaNet had this brilliant strategy where you could hop servers whenever you felt like it. What ended up happening was massive changes in servers rising and falling through the tiers because of entire guilds up and moving. While there are exceptions on several servers, for the most part the skill level is generally equal. You have to realize that most of the people who participate in WvW run in packs of 20+, so skill is not needed during most fights.

Q: So what really makes up the scores for each tier then? A:A combination of things, with numbers and coverage being the two most important. Having more people spread out over a 24 hour period is the key to success and is what makes up 95% of the score. Most commanders seem to think they are General Patton, and that Tuesday night WvW is the reenactment of the Allied invasion of Normandy, but it’s actually just a video game. You need to take into account that a lot of these commanders have trouble differentiating between this game and real life, so their level of skill and coordination in this game are grossly exaggerated.

Q: So you’re saying that coordination doesn’t matter when leading a zerg? A: Not at all, just that numbers and coverage are much more important. You see, commanders are a dime a dozen, and when one is not around, another one will throw up the tag and it’s business as usual. His success likely depends on how many numbers he has with him compared to what he’s facing. These maps have the complexity of a coloring book, so there’s really not a lot to leading a zerg, despite what you hear.

That’s not all, Part2 is just around the corner!

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Here is the epic conclusion to my Q&A session. Enjoy!

Q: I often notice that players tend to lie about the numbers they run, especially the larger groups. Why is that? A: This is a classic example of underestimating just how bad the average player is. You see, often times a zergling will go the forums and brag about killing a group of 15 with just his group of 10. What really occurs is that 30 people rolled over a group of 6, likely before half of the people were even loaded on the screen. In this case, the proof is in the details. By watching said zergling you will tend to notice just how awful of a player he actually is, and begin to understand the fuzzy math. When you watch him play, you will see that counting above four is likely a strain on him, as are other basic functions of life. This player likely took a shorter bus to school than you or I, and has difficulty with not only counting but playing the game. However, a large number of these players can be dangerous as they tend to carry a large amount of siege with them and are [i]excellent[i/] at auto-attacking. For number purposes, these players likely make up 95% of GW2.

Q: I noticed that some of the larger guilds criticize smaller guilds for not mattering, especially after said smaller guilds rolled them despite a numbers disadvantage. A: Yes, some of these larger guilds live and die by the score, despite it being painfully obvious how irrelevant the it is. You see, what they can’t understand is that there is a small percentage of the player base that [i]actually[i/] enjoys playing the game outside of auto-attacking. They tend to run in smaller groups and try to actually utilize their character’s in hopes of good competition among the severs. These people generally realize the score is just a number, and that actually trying to fight against other players is more important than mashing the 1 key over and over again. In all fairness though, these larger guilds likely make up that 95% we talked about earlier, so there are several intelligence issues that they also have to deal with, which can be tough.

Q: Since there’s honestly no reason to care about the score, why would anyone want to roam around in a group of 30, where your ability to lay down siege and auto-attack replaces your ability to actually play the game? Are they just bad? A: Yes, they are likely terrible and probably should stay in the comfort zone of a zerg. Away from the hive mind, these players slowly backpedal and auto-attack, and are often confused as to how they play their character. They are also quite proficient in overextending. These players usually make up a good portion of the player base that jumps on your body when you get zerged down 45 to 1.

Q: Knowing how pointless the score is, what am I to make of the random guy who is always asking for a score update? A: That guy should generally be ignored, and hopefully has other hobbies to keep himself busy. He’s the glue sniffer we discussed earlier, only he’s doing it at the store because he’s too impatient to wait until he gets home.

Q: A lot of people seem to brag about taking undefended towers and keeps. Is it really something you should brag about? A: A resounding no to that one as well. It would be like me going to the forums and letting everyone know how much I owned at a game of Mario Kart. Both involve no other players being present and both are irrelevant to the game, seeing as how we’ve already discussed just how pointless the score is.

Q: I hear there is a strong correlation between down syndrome and players who still care about the score, is that true? A: That is factually correct.

I sure hope this sheds new light on the riveting score talk we’ve had lately.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in WvW

anthsss.1564

From an AR standpoint, NSP did really well in the beginning of this round, but not as well as AR did last round in terms of keeping it a close match. Those are just the realities of the last 2 rounds. WvW has very little in these tiers to do with skill, and more to do with keeping players engaged all week.
As far as BP throwing everything they have at NSP, I don’t think you’ve actually experienced that yet.

Not really everything they have, but it was a pretty huge effort to take our area in EB and our BL keeps when we had few people on to defend. I don’t know how many golems were in our BL, but there were 10 that were counted along with several trebs just from trying to take our keep in EB.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: RoSeViLLe.9547

RoSeViLLe.9547

Skarloc…your post made me LOL. However, you gotta understand not too many people are going to take someone’s input on the score being pointless when they consistently end up in last place each week. Afterall, if everyone had that mentality…why even show up for wvw…nothing would really ever get done. Might as well just do pvp. But I do agree that a reward system should be implemented for the wvw. So my fingers are crossed for march.

AR[SoS] Sizzleflop ~ (80 Engie)
AR[SoS] Dandyhop ~ (80 Mesmer)
AR[SoS] Sir Scratch N Sniff ~ (36 Warrior)

(edited by RoSeViLLe.9547)

in WvW

Posted by: RoSeViLLe.9547

RoSeViLLe.9547

Certain people can’t be reasoned with. You can present all the facts, data, and “proof” until you are blue in the face. They will either keep repeating themselves or argue from another angle why they think they are right. I understand there is always going to be trash talk in here…but at this point your just feeding a troll who gets off that you are giving him this much attention. Trust me, it ain’t worth your time…but thanks for the links…interesting to see the breakdowns.

AR[SoS] Sizzleflop ~ (80 Engie)
AR[SoS] Dandyhop ~ (80 Mesmer)
AR[SoS] Sir Scratch N Sniff ~ (36 Warrior)

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

I’m not going to dredge through the old match up threads, because I’ve already broken your argument and I have to get up early tomorrow, but just to refute your claim that “you kept it closer than we ever did”: In the past 4 weeks the 1st-2nd diffs have been in the hundreds (sometimes only in the 10’s of points) for most of the week. That’s less than 2k. Go back through the screenshots of scoreboards if you don’t believe me. I’m done wasting my time on proving you wrong. You’re obviously not listening.

Goodnight everybody. Cheers on the win BP, and Congrats for another rank up NSP! You guys get better every week. Looking forward to seeing both of you guys next week.

Happy Hunting tomorrow and Good luck to everyone after reset! Even you, Anths.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Seems like a lot of AngRy posters in this thread.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

As for coattails, like I’ve already mentioned, in a 3 way battle double teaming will happen. Like Rob said, its rare that a cyclical karma train happens, because CO’s see easy points, and they would be irresponsible not to take advantage of them.

I don’t even want to prove you wrong because this is exactly what I wanted. Acceptance and admittance of what has been done.

My rebuttal is, it would be irresponsible not to take advantage of the easy points, but it is even more irresponsible to take advantage of the easy points that only get you to 2nd place, and allow another server to take the win.

It is also irresponsible not to take advantage of the attacking server by hitting them when they are preoccupied with their attack, it then keeps the fight more interesting, and bases the matchups more on skill and coordination rather than taking advantage of a server that has to defend themselves on two fronts and turning it into PvD.

The reason why people from NSP say that AR is unskilled is because in the past few weeks, we have only seen AR be the server that spreads the standings. They secure 2nd, allow 1st to rocket to the top, and have 3rd drop way down. Right now we are at a 20k difference between servers because of AR’s irresponsiblity. If AR actually attacked BP then they may have been in 1st because it wasn’t a huge point spread, but like I keep saying, AR is only comfortable coming in 2nd.

NSP has outplayed AR by actually fighting for 1st place, we didn’t succeed, but we sure kept it tight for as long as we could. AR secured 2nd and then went nowhere from there. That is how NSP outplayed AR this week, we actually put forth our own effort, an effort that was effective enough to have BP come at us with all that they had in order to put us down.

AR’s irresponsibility? Huge point spread? Allowing 1st to rocket to the top and have 3rd drop way down?

I’m sorry. Are you high? I defy you to give a single example of a closer matchup in the entire NA tier system right now. Better yet, I outright call you out to prove there has been a closer matchup than these three servers regardless of NA or EU tiers for the past 4 weeks.

Go ahead. I’ll even give you the website that records all the stats for this stuff:

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#history

Find a single match up there that was closer than AR/BP/NSP for the past 4 weeks. Those are all the scores for the matches. I’m telling you to back up your claims with facts and numbers instead of talking out of your kitten for once. Find a single match that has been closer, or more competitive, or more evenly matched.

Look at the overall rank points even. NSP and AR have gone up in rank every week in this match up, while BP has gone down. The overall point difference between 1st and 3rd in our tier is less than 70 points.

Don’t think that you can argue to me about point spreads and blame AR for not trying, kid. You’re complaining about a 20k point spread? (overall spread is actually 40k, but I guess I shouldn’t be counting on you to do your math correctly at this point)

Tier 8 has to deal with a 260k point spread. Tier 1 has to deal with a 80k point spread. Hell, the closest tier to us has a 50k point spread. The numbers are on my side.

Stop digging, troll. You aren’t going to win this discussion.

20k point spread between each server means a 40k point spread, same statement just different wording, and before yesterday it was what a total spread of 12k points? The difference between first and second was a 2k point spread. That is close, 20k is a whole day worth of points and AR essentially screwed themselves from getting a very very highly obtainable 1st and they screwed NSP from getting a 2nd. This matchup could have gone literally any way if AR weren’t irresponsible in the way they chose who to attack in the past 2 days, but now it’s just the same as every week because you were content with only coming in 2nd place.

I still stand by my statement that NSP outplayed AR, we kept it closer than you have ever been able to, and the only reason why it was opened up is because of the irresponsibility of AR in attacking NSP to secure a 2nd place “victory” for themselves.

AGAIN .. you cant claim to outplay someone and not be wining. Its the dumbest statement of the year. AR doesn’t really care if BP wins. SERIOUS. We pound NSP because of a certain guild. I don’t know why you are so hung up on AR being in 2nd place. It doesn’t matter if we are in 1st . We where in first 3 weeks in a row until Thursday night and BP brings out the Big night crew and there nothing we can do with NO night crew to support it. All you are doing is making crap up to troll without knowing exactly whats happening,

in WvW

Omne.4603

AR’s irresponsibility? Huge point spread? Allowing 1st to rocket to the top and have 3rd drop way down?

I’m sorry. Are you high? I defy you to give a single example of a closer matchup in the entire NA tier system right now. Better yet, I outright call you out to prove there has been a closer matchup than these three servers regardless of NA or EU tiers for the past 4 weeks.

Go ahead. I’ll even give you the website that records all the stats for this stuff:

Find a single match up there that was closer than AR/BP/NSP for the past 4 weeks. Those are all the scores for the matches. I’m telling you to back up your claims with facts and numbers instead of talking out of your kitten for once. Find a single match that has been closer, or more competitive, or more evenly matched.

Look at the overall rank points even. NSP and AR have gone up in rank every week in this match up, while BP has gone down. The overall point difference between 1st and 3rd in our tier is less than 70 points.

Don’t think that you can argue to me about point spreads and blame AR for not trying, kid. You’re complaining about a 20k point spread? (overall spread is actually 40k, but I guess I shouldn’t be counting on you to do your math correctly at this point)

Tier 8 has to deal with a 260k point spread. Tier 1 has to deal with a 80k point spread. Hell, the closest tier to us has a 50k point spread. The numbers are on my side.

20k point spread between each server means a 40k point spread, same statement just different wording, and before yesterday it was what a total spread of 12k points? The difference between first and second was a 2k point spread. That is close, 20k is a whole day worth of points and AR essentially screwed themselves from getting a very very highly obtainable 1st and they screwed NSP from getting a 2nd. This matchup could have gone literally any way if AR weren’t irresponsible in the way they chose who to attack in the past 2 days, but now it’s just the same as every week because you were content with only coming in 2nd place.

I still stand by my statement that NSP outplayed AR, we kept it closer than you have ever been able to, and the only reason why it was opened up is because of the irresponsibility of AR in attacking NSP to secure a 2nd place “victory” for themselves.

AGAIN .. you cant claim to outplay someone and not be wining. Its the dumbest statement of the year. AR doesn’t really care if BP wins. SERIOUS. We pound NSP because of a certain guild. I don’t know why you are so hung up on AR being in 2nd place. It doesn’t matter if we are in 1st . We where in first 3 weeks in a row until Thursday night and BP brings out the Big night crew and there nothing we can do with NO night crew to support it. All you are doing is making crap up to troll without knowing exactly whats happening,

What guild is that?

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in WvW

Posted by: Jrown.2049

Jrown.2049

Do Tell?

Rown/ ToObvioustoStop
Os guild/NSP
www.osguild.org

(edited by Jrown.2049)

in WvW

Omne.4603

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in WvW

Posted by: Brennus.1435

Brennus.1435

Hi, I’m from BP, was just wondering what the current score is as I can’t log in right now.

“Everyone is born a 5 signet Warrior,
what we become later only depends
on how hard we try and how good we want to become.” -HannaDeFreitas

in WvW

Omne.4603

I’m coining the term AngRy, as of now.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

Great fight club tonight with Sekz and Goat had alot of fun was some great 4vs4 battles with you guys!

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Lorn.3208

Lorn.3208

Great fight club tonight with Sekz and Goat had alot of fun was some great 4vs4 battles with you guys!

Indeed, minus the whole wiping by Evilzara and his/her zerg near Mendons that one time. Your mesmers were borderline annoying, and I have no idea what your P/D Thief was attempting to do during most of those fights.

I was under the impression that GOAT would try to pull a PAXA and attempt to wipe the “fight club”. Which would have been mildly amusing if they had tried.

Carry on people.

Thief – Necromancer – Mesmer [Rekz]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Indeed, minus the whole wiping by Evilzara and his/her zerg near Mendons that one time. Your mesmers were borderline annoying, and I have no idea what your P/D Thief was attempting to do during most of those fights.

I was under the impression that GOAT would try to pull a PAXA and attempt to wipe the “fight club”. Which would have been mildly amusing if they had tried.

Carry on people.

I came to say hi! And my followers killed you guys. Sorry.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Yes BP wins since they have a HUGE Nightcrew to regain point during the night. a server cant win with out a nightcrew so i guess we will settle for 2nd and NSP will always be last unless they drop down a tier!

HUGE nightcrew? Okay..

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Lorn.3208

Lorn.3208

Yes BP wins since they have a HUGE insomniac day crew to regain point during the night. a server cant win with out an insomniac day crew so i guess we will settle for 2nd and NSP will always be last unless they drop down a tier!

HUGE insomniac day crew? Okay..

Corrected it for you.

Carry on.

Thief – Necromancer – Mesmer [Rekz]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Naw not a huge night crew, just a bunch of dedicated thurday night/friday morning players. Can’t kitten about that honestly, it would be nice if we had that. It works and calling them out for it is just poor taste. Kinda like that guy that I don’t even take note of his name because he QQ’s about coat tails and what not when he starts to lose. You know, the nobody that makes NSP look bad.

in WvW

anthsss.1564

I’m not going to dredge through the old match up threads, because I’ve already broken your argument and I have to get up early tomorrow, but just to refute your claim that “you kept it closer than we ever did”: In the past 4 weeks the 1st-2nd diffs have been in the hundreds (sometimes only in the 10’s of points) for most of the week. That’s less than 2k. Go back through the screenshots of scoreboards if you don’t believe me. I’m done wasting my time on proving you wrong. You’re obviously not listening.

Goodnight everybody. Cheers on the win BP, and Congrats for another rank up NSP! You guys get better every week. Looking forward to seeing both of you guys next week.

Happy Hunting tomorrow and Good luck to everyone after reset! Even you, Anths.

Not once have you broken my argument, you only attempt to justify irresponsibility by saying that other servers are more irresponsible than yours. Basically what I gather from this is:

“I think you are wrong, and I argued with you to try to prove you wrong, but you are providing a valid counter argument, so I am going to cite sources from previous weeks without actually citing them because I’m not sure that what I’m saying is completely true, I just don’t think you will look at the old threads to see if my statements are true or not, so they are only true until I am proven wrong by somebody digging through old threads to prove me wrong. Good luck next week, we will come in 2nd again”

GG

BP carried AR to 2nd place, my prediction is that they will do it again this upcoming week too. Go to that website that your friend linked, it shows that you guys only ever settle for 2nd in this matchup.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Reido Kyuuten.4709

Reido Kyuuten.4709

AR is a PVE SPVP server .. like top SPVP server. get your facts straight.

What does top sPvP server mean? PvP has nothing to do with being on any particular server. Sounds like you’re trying to ride the coattails of people who don’t know/care about your PvE2 mode.

Sure we have our fair share of fail moments, but since I can recall a few of PAXA’s own as well, I don’t see why you feel necessary to go on and on about how ALS is full of bad players. Based on my own sample size of personal experience, I can justifiably say the same thing back.

A few ALS players seem to have a problem with a few PAXA members, so lets make a deal. I won’t generalize anything about you guys, and you wont do the same back. Are we all happy?

ALS groups consistently wipe to smaller groups. Let’s make a deal, if you don’t want to take responsibility for the wiped bads, kick them from your guild so it won’t be an issue anymore. Take the responsibility rather than trying to bury the truth.

I’m sorry crycrycrycrycry the bulk of the ALS zerg are all inexperienced newbies sobsobsobsobsob

I’m just here trying to find a solution to your problem, but all I hear are excuses on top of your complaints. Ignore or act—either is better than crying about it. It hurts me on the inside to watch it.

Here maybe this will make you feel better. You’re a girl right?

You’re taking things out of context, your argument is invalid.

I’m not complaining, I’m not making excuses, I’m making a point. ALS takes in new comers, we train them, and we repeat. I don’t see how you perceive this as a problem that needs solving. The so called noobs you ran over the other day are probably not the same group you ran over the other OTHER day.

The flip side of the coin is, I can go to your BL and wreak your newbling zerg group and call out every guild they belong in as “unskilled”, because you know, we totally wiped them. Every single time. Now imagine all those newblings were all in the same guild, because you know, someone nice has decided to take them all in and train them up. See where the stigma for being “unskilled” might come from if the zerg groups we run are always filled with these new people? Especially since we’re taking in a constant stream of them?

Come run up against some geared knowlegeables and we’ll see how far your elitist attitude can be shoved where the sun don’t shine. As I recall earlier today in EB, the ALS zerg 2g was running smashed through everything BP and NSP could throw at us. That was pure gold.

You want people to not talk about the trash ALS zergs when they’re wiped but you want to continue to field trash ALS zergs. And now you’re threatening to wipe trash NSP groups and brag about it? Why? Sounds like you need a friend. I’ll be your friend.

in WvW

Posted by: tnliverpool.7138

tnliverpool.7138

I was going to get on here and post some logical and constructive criticisms at all three servers, but then I remembered I was in an internet game forum and changed my mind… well almost.

Overall, all three servers need to learn a little humility and start to act civil. We are going to be paired together for the foreseeable future so get used to it. And regardless of what you think about the matchup, this cluster remains one of the closest contested clusters out there. By all means continue some friendly trash talking and rivalries, but give credit where credit is due. Stop stroking your egos and be humble. We have good fights generally and ALL guilds from ALL servers (guilds that WvW that is) server their part.

Now, shake hands and get back to beating each other up.

Mocannain – Asura Engineer – [Evil] Evil Doers

in WvW

Posted by: Swampexile.9058

Swampexile.9058

So a good week all around. Got hammered at the back end of the week but the first half was great.

Entered EB on Thursday night owning exactly one tower. Left with all our natural back and SM inner at 15%. And while we did fail to take it, I take consolation in knowing we did more damage to SM in that one failed assault then AR did all week.

See you next week!

Trencher [WM] – Engineer – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Skarloc…your post made me LOL. However, you gotta understand not too many people are going to take someone’s input on the score being pointless when they consistently end up in last place each week. Afterall, if everyone had that mentality…why even show up for wvw…nothing would really ever get done. Might as well just do pvp. But I do agree that a reward system should be implemented for the wvw. So my fingers are crossed for march.

Dude, you said you “LOL” but then back up your comments with what Skarloc was ripping on….You still brought up the score, and how we naturally “dont care about it because we’re always in last”. What he was BLATANTLY pointing out that you sir seemed to miss in 2 full posts, was that we could be tier 1 and never lose and the score would mean the same to us then. ROCKSTAR status to you man. [ENVY] [PAXA] [Splt] [LoS] [Fist] are all out to kill. Re-read what Skarloc wrote. Maybe 2nd and 3rd time you’ll start to understand rather than just see the sarcasm as the main point.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Erraticus.5460

Erraticus.5460

Just wanted to say thanks to ALL the servers and guilds for the great fights we’ve been having. I still have a lot to learn, but the level of play in this match up has really helped me skill up. A special shout out to the player (AR Charr?) riding around on the broom in BP last night. Cracked me up completely after I’d been rolled a couple of times trying to ninja camps.

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Man I fought SPLT lately, and like I said before they have the best Ranger I ever fought.

But I’m not sure they are still considered a small group, the last time I fought them they were a lot. That night we had a 4 players roaming group, but fighting them was way too much ahaha.

Props to them, I don’t know if they are a new group, but it’s cool to fight some new face!

Jscull I didn’t see your group for a loooong time. Do you ever join NSP bl anymore?

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I have a question for the BP and NSP folks. Aside from ALS, what guilds from AR do you consistently see in WvW, night after night, with more than 5 people? Just curious.

ALS, SoS, and WAR

Are the three largest.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Toble.2968

NOW DO THE HARLEM SHAKE.

Shout out to the 5 WAR I killed with longview guards two nights ago. (Late to the forum party)

GF

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Man I fought SPLT lately, and like I said before they have the best Ranger I ever fought.

But I’m not sure they are still considered a small group, the last time I fought them they were a lot. That night we had a 4 players roaming group, but fighting them was way too much ahaha.

Props to them, I don’t know if they are a new group, but it’s cool to fight some new face!

Jscull I didn’t see your group for a loooong time. Do you ever join NSP bl anymore?

Was that you in the tunnel last night we bumped into in NSP bl? You dropped so fast I didn’t have time to do a body check

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Small video of Snacks and I fighting off a bunch of AR by ourselves at Lowlands camp in AR Borderlands.

http://youtu.be/DKIm3lUXNow

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

[Splt] has been running as long as we have. They run 3-4 people a night. That’s it. So once again your math is kinda up in the air. [PAXA] has at least a 5 man every night on some BL.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Dude, you said you “LOL” but then back up your comments with what Skarloc was ripping on….You still brought up the score, and how we naturally “dont care about it because we’re always in last”. What he was BLATANTLY pointing out that you sir seemed to miss in 2 full posts, was that we could be tier 1 and never lose and the score would mean the same to us then. ROCKSTAR status to you man. [ENVY] [PAXA] [Splt] [LoS] [Fist] are all out to kill. Re-read what Skarloc wrote. Maybe 2nd and 3rd time you’ll start to understand rather than just see the sarcasm as the main point.

Firstly that post skarloc.. is EPIC. Secondly , although we do go to kill often with fun in mind, some of us to spend a lot of time being golem portal bish’es , treber’s and tower/keep flippers. I know the score doesn’t matter. But some stupid bone in me wants to win whether its tic tac toe, candy land or even something more simple like WvW.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Toble.2968

[Splt] has been running as long as we have. They run 3-4 people a night. That’s it. So once again your math is kinda up in the air. [PAXA] has at least a 5 man every night on some BL.

Don’t lie, PAXA and Splt clearly zerg, they just hide their tags by making randomly named guilds and wearing those as they zerg around the map.

THEY KNOW.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Toble.2968

Firstly that post skarloc.. is EPIC. Secondly , although we do go to kill often with fun in mind, some of us to spend a lot of time being golem portal bish’es , treber’s and tower/keep flippers. I know the score doesn’t matter. But some stupid bone in me wants to win whether its tic tac toe, candy land or even something more simple like WvW.

Don’t forget tower-campers and camp-flippers!

Envy rocks my toob-socks.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

My post was apparently rude, so I’ll try again.

I’m sorry we’re not PvP elitists

no no! you see! thats why i kept rolling your kitten! because kitten like you kept saying stupid kitten on the forums! So i would come on, take your bay and hills to remind you, i’m better than you.
EDIT: wheres your hills

Like you said, you have a large guild. You most certainly do have your PvP elitists though.

Anyway, when I run tight parties in enemy BLs, I’ve had my fair share of zerg busting fun as well. This includes screwing PAXA zerg balls over on occasion. You don’t see me saying, oh maybe you should ostracise all your newbies because they suck and are totally useless. And give you a really bad name. That’s what your attitude is coming across to me as.

I think you have PAXA confused with another guild.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

NSP Came with huge numbers, took all their towers & overlook back in eternal, Its time to build siege & upgrade and defend, then attack later when your stuff are in a good condition. But NO
http://gyazo.com/fbe329c8dc96efc28ccf18115174424a

~ After 15 mins

http://gyazo.com/0fc93a928f49b2b0b1aebdc818e465a2

Attachments:

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq