The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

lol, it’s not love, but mutual respect for each other

I believe I have already determined what we all have here in the last week… :P

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Nice battles so far.

Oh, YB, about your taking Golanta…everytime you do I’m usually with the Dolyak on my way to our Castle, so you end up wasting a takeover because we usually flip it back before you’re done. Just thought you should know that keeps happening, because I kinda find it hilarious that it happens THAT often.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

And our playmates decided to push. Man, that was a lot. It was like a tug of war. Pushing you guys away from faithleep.

Also, this one brave soldier squared off with me at north camp. I salute you.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Next friday cant come fast enough.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

SBI, you guys hit hard whenever we fight. I only dislike how right now YB has your entire part of EB, as that pretty much limits our fights with you in EB down to nothing.

[hS]

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Keep battles between Longview and Cliffview were pretty epic.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

As are the constant battles for Golanta (what we’re starting to call Goltana). The battles are going on for like 15 minutes each time.

[hS]

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Score update. Good fights tonight! We must have fought at SBI Garrison with a wall down for jeez, 2 hours?

Attachments:

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

YB, nice try in EB. You almost got all of our side of the field, but thanks to SBI pushing you at the same time we were, we managed to keep hold of them. Was a fun fight regardless, and I’ll see all of you tomorrow for more amazing fights.

[hS]

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: freess.6820

freess.6820

YB, nice try in EB. You almost got all of our side of the field, but thanks to SBI pushing you at the same time we were, we managed to keep hold of them. Was a fun fight regardless, and I’ll see all of you tomorrow for more amazing fights.

well we got ur side in eb. sbi soon…

Attachments:

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

CD Abused of us while we slept, now we’ll abuse of you!.

Nice fights btw.

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ikarushka.9564

Ikarushka.9564

Nice fights btw.

Congrats Now all you have to do is maintain this kind of pressure past the weekend and play more in the oceanic time zone (granted it will be easier this week due to the new year) – and you might just win this, for what ever that is worth

Cheekadee. Asuran engineer

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I was just about to sigh and groan, seeing most of the pie blue, and that cd’s night crew strikes again.

Then i realized WE’RE blue. And i was happy :p

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Good job YB, just like last week. >3< maybe you will win this week. Keep up the faith SBI. You were once within the T1 servers.

CD let’s keep improving.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Baladir.2736

Baladir.2736

Anybody have any ques Friday night? SBI had none on any of the maps. Just curious.

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Random Weirdness.6750

Random Weirdness.6750

Only queue that I fully know of was EB at like 2am EST for Yak’s Bend, and it only lasted a good 2 minutes. Other than that… I was sleeping until then xD

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Bannok.3152

Saturday afternoon, took 25 minutes to get 10 people to start break out in EB for SBI. After finally getting the Mendons with about 14 people, we were met with about 50 from Yaks Bend. Looks like its going to be a bad week to WvWvW. They really need to let us drop faster.

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Nice fights btw.

Congrats Now all you have to do is maintain this kind of pressure past the weekend and play more in the oceanic time zone (granted it will be easier this week due to the new year) – and you might just win this, for what ever that is worth

we have jobs, sad face

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

I don’t like blowouts one way or the other. If I can’t get kills because A. we’re being spawn camped or B. the enemy went home, Wvw isn’t fun.

I wish anet would do more about these lopsided situations.

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Good fight in Bay earlier. And that tower besides bay. Room for improvement, there is, in our CD server.

We almost got it, but you guys pushed us away. ^^ That was awesome.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

Spawn camping sucks, but so does getting night capped. Yaks gets the points now – only to lose the ‘lead’ during the week. We deal with ur night caps – you can deal with our point gain.

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

I don’t like blowouts one way or the other. If I can’t get kills because A. we’re being spawn camped or B. the enemy went home, Wvw isn’t fun.

I wish anet would do more about these lopsided situations.

Can’t really do much about this because we all live in different locations, and play at different time zones. What we can do, however, is to detach ourselves from looking at the score or map color, and just have fun defending, taking, a parcel of land in a borderland, and hopefully improve our in-game tactics.

:3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Saturday afternoon, took 25 minutes to get 10 people to start break out in EB for SBI. After finally getting the Mendons with about 14 people, we were met with about 50 from Yaks Bend. Looks like its going to be a bad week to WvWvW. They really need to let us drop faster.

Dropping faster will not improve much the situation.

SBI is just not generating the number of player*hours required for coverage. And in this tier it is no longer about the opposition being suffocating. Whenever we have a half decent number of people on a map we are doing fine.

The number of people still doing WvW in SBI is finite. Good, even great people but not that many. We either ask these people to do extra hours (something I’m totally against) or we try to lure more into a WvW environment that has little appeal right now. When WvW rewards will kick in, a lot of casuals will be back and we will be ready. Maybe not for climbing back to T1, but at least to have a gratifying WvW experience. Which we do have now IMO.

And I honestly appreciate the quality of the opponents we faced since T2. TC back then, YB and CD – all great servers with people who do WvW for the right reasons.

Grats to all.

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Dropping faster will not improve much the situation.

SBI is just not generating the number of player*hours required for coverage. And in this tier it is no longer about the opposition being suffocating. Whenever we have a half decent number of people on a map we are doing fine.

The number of people still doing WvW in SBI is finite. Good, even great people but not that many. We either ask these people to do extra hours (something I’m totally against) or we try to lure more into a WvW environment that has little appeal right now. When WvW rewards will kick in, a lot of casuals will be back and we will be ready. Maybe not for climbing back to T1, but at least to have a gratifying WvW experience. Which we do have now IMO.

And I honestly appreciate the quality of the opponents we faced since T2. TC back then, YB and CD – all great servers with people who do WvW for the right reasons.

Grats to all.

In terms of quality battle, I find facing your server is harder than YB (no offense, you guys are awesome too – scores says all). If you guys are able to get your numbers up, I’m certain you can faceroll both YB and my CD.

Till then, I hope my buddies and me will be able to deliver much competition this coming week.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ireniicus.2167

Ireniicus.2167

Good fight in Bay earlier. And that tower besides bay. Room for improvement, there is, in our CD server.

Was an awesome fight. I was YB’s Commander on CD and we enjoyed it immensely. How many Trebs did you guys put up over the 2/3 hour siege of DB?

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Was an awesome fight. I was YB’s Commander on CD and we enjoyed it immensely. How many Trebs did you guys put up over the 2/3 hour siege of DB?

A lot. Haha. I can’t speak for the rest of my server mates, but I i feel like we let you guys down by not taking that bay back. >3<

Great job keeping it locked tight.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Ireniicus.2167

A lot. Haha. I can’t speak for the rest of my server mates, but I i feel like we let you guys down by not taking that bay back. >3<

Yeah I counted double digit Trebs over that period. And yes you definetly had the numbers to take it. I had to pull people/supply off other maps to hold it after which we seemed to break your morale as your zerg disappeared and now we have your whole map

(edited by Ireniicus.2167)

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Yeah I counted double digit Trebs over that period. And yes you definetly had the numbers to take it. I had to pull people/supply off other maps to hold it after which we seemed to break your morale as your zerg disappeared and now we have your whole map

True, if it were up to me. We should have kept the other areas green rather than focus on bay solely. >3< But everyone has their own idea of playing this game. What I can do mere, then, was to support everyone.

When our kids return from chinese new year, I do hope we’ll be able to give you guys a better fight. >3<

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Ireniicus.2167

True, if it were up to me. We should have kept the other areas green rather than focus on bay solely. >3< But everyone has their own idea of playing this game. What I can do mere, then, was to support everyone.

When our kids return from chinese new year, I do hope we’ll be able to give you guys a better fight. >3<

I do not doubt it. See you on the battlefield

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Ireniicus.2167

SBI. I know we have taken your map but we were all just saying how tough you fight and how much we have enjoyed the battle. Keep chin ups and good luck for rest of week. Yaks Bend Forces salute you!

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Bannok.3152

The lower tiers have comparable numbers. We can barely field 30 people primetime on 2 maps. During the daytime, even worse. I am not saying quit, stop playing, anything along those lines. I am saying this is an issue that needs to be addressed. At best we’re looking at 7 weeks till last place. We been getting zerged for 4 weeks straight with no chance. 7 more weeks might be too much. I really wish we could get our hands on the WvWvW population numbers just to get an idea which servers are filling up.

Not going to be fun to find out in Tier 8 we’re still outmanned 3:1

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: The Mas.4379

The Mas.4379

Don’t worry too much Bannok – we’ve fought a bunch of servers on their way down the ladder (read: after the gutless fair-weather traitors abandoned them). SBI is far better than most we faced. So you won’t have to wait until T8 to get some momentum back.

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

Wow YB, this is hilarious. We’re attacking the outside of Lowlands Keep with only 10 of us versus your guys who can infinitely come from the Keep thanks to the Waypoint, and you have to siege us. I find that absolutely hilarious. XD

[hS]

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

santi.7516

I need 500 Medals, so… why should i farm them with my 1H sword if i can use a cannon?

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

I need 500 Medals, so… why should i farm them with my 1H sword if i can use a cannon?

Simple…it’s easier to dodge a cannon than a sword.

[hS]

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Simple…it’s easier to dodge a cannon than a sword.

If you can dodge a cannon, you can dodge a dodgeball….

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Lorelei.3918

To be fair I’ve seen CD siege camp spawns before. Idk about Yaks but definitely FA.

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

Oh they did do 1 siege for the spawn, which was hilarious because we destroyed it while on the invulnerable steps. What got me was that they doubled our numbers while we were making our way to Lowlands, yet they had to siege us from there. Made me wonder if they felt just a tiny bit threatened…or if they were that bored.

[hS]

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Allilliawen.7104

Allilliawen.7104

Anybody have any ques Friday night? SBI had none on any of the maps. Just curious.

I’ve seen no queues on any SBI map since that Sat 19th Jan. Even before then late December we stopped seeing queues from most maps except for just after reset.

I agree it’d be interesting to fine out what queues on YB or CD are like; at least it’d give us a better idea of the numbers we’re still up against.

Hopefully on a positive note, it seems now that most of those remaining players who had been frustrated because they missed the end of free-transfers back to T1/T2 haven’t posted in awhile or vented in Map/Team chat. If that recrimination phase is all finally done and dusted: that should stop the morale-bleed that’s been just as damaging, if not more so, than the waves of transfers that followed it back when the troubles started last year.

While our commanders have often repeated they welcome constructive input; the blame that had been flung at the commanders during that time didn’t help anyone; it didn’t suddenly transform the handful of freshers we had to WvW into skilled soldiers. Anyone who’s tried to lead a havoc that’s suddenly sprung a following can maybe tell: leading in WvW is way more challenging than any back-seat commentator dares admit.

Our commanders just had to do more with less. Kudos to our commanders who’ve stayed and made the most of low numbers we’ve had. For every unhappy player there are at least another dozen who’ve appreciated your patience and dogged leading despite the odds.

New players need to see what it takes to be successful on a map before they can get the nack of it. At least in a target rich environment there’s plenty of opponents to train against, which should hopefully hold these new players in good stead in the next tier.

Storm Bluff Isle (ED)

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

No Queue on CD tonight. Most of our players seem to take the weekend off, only to come back during the week.

[hS]

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

No Queue on CD tonight. Most of our players seem to take the weekend off, only to come back during the week.

No queue on YB.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

santi.7516

Oh they did do 1 siege for the spawn, which was hilarious because we destroyed it while on the invulnerable steps. What got me was that they doubled our numbers while we were making our way to Lowlands, yet they had to siege us from there. Made me wonder if they felt just a tiny bit threatened…or if they were that bored.

No Queue on YB either in any of the maps, so we already can say that none of the 3 servers doubles the WvW population of the other today.

And i was part of the group that farmed medals camping you near the spawn, and we were only 9 people at his peak., and you said a few post behind that you were like 10 people. Your posts lacks objetivity and wich is worse, you’re lying, did you think that no one would take the time to make a count?

But more important, are you trying to compensate your desperation by hidding yourself under the excuse of “They need to use siege to kill us qq, they are hilarious qq.” Are you so desperate, that you believe that you’re better than us and you’re losing because you don’t have the numbers?, that would be absurd since the 3 servers has tons of marvelous players and only SBI has the right to claim that they have an inferior population.

What is a true and an undeniable fact, is that your CD Oceanic WvW population in our nights surpass us AT LEAST for a 3:1 proportion, and we’re not writing posts like yours to hide ourselves behind that.

I have been in tons of bad situations in my server (YB), defeats, lack of moral, and whatever the hell trow at us, but i always see the reality, with objetivity, we may be winning FOR NOW, but even at this moment we know that we have commited tons of mistakes, bad decisions, and that we need improvement, and i sugest that you look at this, the same way.

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

It’s more like it seemed like there were more…must have been the Mesmer clones messing with my mind again…and it probably doesn’t help that I have a bad short term memory. If I recall right though, trying to recall the memories in my head, there was 1 mesmer, 2-3 rangers, a warrior, a guardian (I believe), and I think 1 thief…oh, and an elementalist. Kept doing that lightning charge thing at us with her D/D setup. And at some point or another, either you had 2 more working the arrow cart and the catapult, or 2 of your guys did it while I was preoccupied with somebody and I didn’t notice. Rush of the battlefield, I tell you.

[hS]

(edited by RyuDragnier.9476)

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Lorelei.3918

Wellll I don’t know why people are getting camped in EB when we could be focusing all of our limited resources on CDBL.

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

I’ve never encountered any queues on CD anywhere for this week and for most of last week, and I sometimes play on NA prime and sometimes on Oceanic prime, so I know what’s it like for the whole day.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrlis.8072

Tyrlis.8072

What a rollercoaster kind of day. Glad to see CDBL and our piece of EB turned green by the time I had to log off. Good fights everyone.

Tyrlis – South of Heaven [SoH] WvW Commander – CD
Proud Member of the First Crystalian Council

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Deviija.7869

Deviija.7869

Our CD oceanic guilds are in holiday, so that’s one reason as to why we’ve not been too active thus far. But we’ve had some very large-scale battles this past week with you folks and it’s been quite fun.

2/8 - CD | YB | SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Ah, lunar new year. Of course.

I’m in the process of moving house so I haven’t jumped into WvW as much as usual, but on SBI I’ve seen better fights when I have had the chance – we usually have some territory somewhere to fight from. Could be a sign that we’ll level off somewhere in T5 or T6.