2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Great Fights so far, keep up the good work Coast! [PiNK] was honored to find [WM], [Meow] and [Icoa] on BGBL!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

BGBL is awesome tonight! Everythign has changed hands at least once.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

BG owned all 3 garrisons.

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Score update! Fun fights on EB so far tonight guys lets keep it up

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Kaineng you owe us a thank you.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Thanks for the fun in KN bl guys. While the first 2 hours were pretty borring from our view inside garrison, the next couple of hours had alot of good fights, including the fight in Bay lord room. Stupid banner resses needs nerfing, or you need to get a debuff when banner ressed so it wont happen again. Had the room to 80%+ twice when the lord was banner ressed

Had some insane ability lag all over the zone later when KN took garrison. Did TC and KN experience it as well? Ive never seen it like that before, usually its only located near the fights.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

sceptus.9415

Thanks for the fun in KN bl guys. While the first 2 hours were pretty borring from our view inside garrison, the next couple of hours had alot of good fights, including the fight in Bay lord room. Stupid banner resses needs nerfing, or you need to get a debuff when banner ressed so it wont happen again. Had the room to 80%+ twice when the lord was banner ressed

Had some insane ability lag all over the zone later when KN took garrison. Did TC and KN experience it as well? Ive never seen it like that before, usually its only located near the fights.

Yes, many of us were experiencing the same thing. No fighting near, and really bad lag.

P.S. HB is freaking scary good. We are working on some counters against you, and hopefully you will have a little more challenge soon.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sceptus.9415)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Here’s a score update for anyone trapped in Queue. Finally getting to see [WM] in action is great.

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

That lag in Garrison was unplayable……the Bay shot wasn’t bad other than the Lord rezzes but the lag was actually not bad, one of the better fights of the night was when we got bored in Garrison and went for those trebs, the second time I think it was. That and the Bay would have made for some good frapsing

This tower take, was pretty fun

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Drae.3189

Drae.3189

F&%k yea TC push ….I freaking love this matchup…the freaking underdog is killing it….whoooot…

gonna mow you down when I see you…if I can.

yea

[GoF] Booty Kawl – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

[DIS] is having a lot of fun on KA BL. The first two hours were pretty boring, it seemed like nothing was happening anywhere. Since then, it’s been a blast. I would love to meet [HB] again when [DIS] is fielding it’s full potential, I think some of the fights might have gone the other way.

Oh btw, there is a scepter/dagger ele in [OPP] that one of our eles keeps complaining about. He says you’re the best ele he’s ever fought and wants to know more about your build. He also thinks that you could beat me in a duel and now I’ve gotta set this straight so whisper Rhyme in game if you’re willing to duel me.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

BGBL was intense, very intense. I loved participating there. Awesome job, everyone.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

[DIS] is having a lot of fun on KA BL. The first two hours were pretty boring, it seemed like nothing was happening anywhere. Since then, it’s been a blast. I would love to meet [HB] again when [DIS] is fielding it’s full potential, I think some of the fights might have gone the other way.

Oh btw, there is a scepter/dagger ele in [OPP] that one of our eles keeps complaining about. He says you’re the best ele he’s ever fought and wants to know more about your build. He also thinks that you could beat me in a duel and now I’ve gotta set this straight so whisper Rhyme in game if you’re willing to duel me.

I’m Jado Cast in oPP, you are referring to Melanin, who is one of our leaders. And yes, he is one hell of an Elementalist and has a very unique build that he developed. I actually have your ele fighting him on video btw and he bowed to him in the middle of a fight and went away. I didn’t jump in because Mel wanted to 1v1 him behind the ruins.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

I’m Jado Cast in oPP, you are referring to Melanin, who is one of our leaders. And yes, he is one hell of an Elementalist and has a very unique build that he developed. I actually have your ele fighting him on video btw and he bowed to him in the middle of a fight and went away. I didn’t jump in because Mel wanted to 1v1 him behind the ruins.

Haha I’m the TC ele. Melanin wrecked me like 3 times earlier in the day before I had a chance at that little duel

I have never been rocked so hard by a S/D elementalist :x

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

sceptus.9415

I love to see scepter/dagger ele.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Majik.8521

Majik.8521

What? eles can use scepters?

Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

sceptus.9415

What? eles can use scepters?

See what I mean? No one plays them. Still pretty good if you ask me.

[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Awesome. We should do an [oPP] and [DIS] duel off!

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

For Kaineng Commander we MUST have….

MR. Chris Walken!

More Cowbell!

Attachments:

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

BGBL at the very start of reset was nuts…

Totally was not expecting both PinK & WM to rush garrison at the same time. Got jaw checked on that one but it was a fun challenge for us to get our kitten back and stay up. Well played.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Great fun inside BGBL’s Bay Inner! Hid inside for almost 2hours xD but my stupidity killed me trying to 1v1 people inside… cuz I was bored. Props to you guys(Kai) for being able to sweep for 2hours!

(edited by Sam.8193)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

We’ve clashed heads with you guys from [DIS] a lot the last few days. We’ve had some great fights but lost a lot of them due to us only having 5 players running around most of the time. Where most guilds will still lose players in an encounter with small groups like ours, you guys have been solid. So it shows you guys have some talented players that look out for each other, can only have respect for that.

I’ll let Mel know you guys want to poke ‘m a little, I’m sure he’ll be keen to accept your challenge(s)

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

Big ups to BG TC and Kain for rocking the extended matchup thread with no locks. Setting the standard like pro’s. This is something you will never see of a T1 thread.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Majik.8521

Majik.8521

Big ups to BG TC and Kain for rocking the extended matchup thread with no locks. Setting the standard like pro’s. This is something you will never see of a T1 thread.

yep we have some really nice people here that keep the rest of us in line, by bribing us with cookies, yaks parades and naked zerg swimming around the bay.

Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Have to say, WM and Pink (IMO each servers best guilds) were rocking it in BGBL tonight. No rest for the home team all night. Just when we thought we’d secured garrison, BAM perfectly timed golum rush from WM while we were defending against TC.

Well played sirs…well played. Though it was nice to see all three garrisons green for at least a little while. :P

(Gets in conference with Hasselhoff and Segal to plan retribution tomorrow. OMG so much black leather in one room!)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

Everybody who joined in the adventure that was following MinBryn (Our 5 year old commander) in EBG tonight, we thank you! We’ve been told she had a ton of fun!

Hopefully, a video to follow soon. We had much success with MinBryn at the helm.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

Aww how sweet a 5 year old pwning noobs, so cute!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

I hoped ya’ll enjoyed our harassment in EB tonight over in green zones. I loved that capture right as Kain broke the gate and Jerrifer we capped from behind only allowing half of their zerg in.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: krade.4021

krade.4021

3 maps outmanned. Hang on there fellow TC!

Attachments:

(edited by krade.4021)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Kaineng you owe us a thank you.

Many thanks!

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

bump bump bump bumpity bump

SoR

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vilkata.4725

Vilkata.4725

Here’s a moose update:

Attachments:

Leader of The Quiddity [Quid]
Everything is a Nemesis plot.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

yep we have some really nice people here that keep the rest of us in line, by bribing us with cookies, yaks parades and naked zerg swimming around the bay.

As the weeks go on, assuming we’re all still matched up (and I hope we are, because frankly these weeks have been awesome), it will get harder to maintain this upbeat thread banter. I’d like to make it the responsibility of participating servers to wrangle their own cranky-types and remind them it’s just a game and meant to be fun. If you see one of yours wrecking the vibe, send them a PM and some cookies.

Much love <3

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

As the weeks go on, assuming we’re all still matched up (and I hope we are, because frankly these weeks have been awesome), it will get harder to maintain this upbeat thread banter. I’d like to make it the responsibility of participating servers to wrangle their own cranky-types and remind them it’s just a game and meant to be fun. If you see one of yours wrecking the vibe, send them a PM and some cookies.

Much love <3

The nerve of… can’t you even see the… omg how dare you…

…did you say “cookies?”

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Much love <3

You may be right, but folks like the classy TC Guardian in KBL Redvale who invited me to party after we fought (sorry, didn’t write your name down) will make sure this matchup stays fun. Awesome fight, good draw – you were really good at guardian’ing. xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sinfullysweet.4517

Sinfullysweet.4517

I’d replace Sterling Archer with The Brain (pinky and the ….http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pinky_and_the_Brain) But think the cartoon one could prove hilarious

THIS SO MUCH THIS!!! We MUST have Pinky for our Commander.

I remember so many nights watching that with the kids. To this day, my husband will call me and say “So what are we going to do today?” ~with no reference to the cartoon~ but I will always say “Same thing we do everyday Pinky….Try to take over the world.” XD

[OTG] ~ [GAME]~ [ROAM]~[AUTH]~ [LOFT]
Current Home: Yaks Bend Former Home: Maguuma/TC/SBI
Sin’s Characters on Gw2efficiency

(edited by Sinfullysweet.4517)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sinfullysweet.4517

Actually we have a ele that is working with it, hard to master but he seems to be having fun with it. (Testing it out in spvp)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

I’d replace Sterling Archer with The Brain (pinky and the ….http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pinky_and_the_Brain) But think the cartoon one could prove hilarious

I remember so many nights watching that with the kids. To this day, my husband will call me and say “So what are we going to do today?” ~with no reference to the cartoon~ but I will always say “Same thing we do everyday Pinky….Try to take over the world.” XD

Can someone clarify the rules on this please? Pinky most definitely is NOT d-list – his sheer genius is amazing. xD (so jealous if TC gets Pinky as Commander!)

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking, Pinky?”

“I think so, Brain… But me and Pippi Longstocking? What’ll the children look like?”

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

quick update. just after BG took over SMC….

Attachments:

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Hopefully you will have a bunch of stuff for me to take when RK goes active in a few hours.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

that was cool how BG took KN Hills with no gate/walls down :\

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

that was cool how BG took KN Hills with no gate/walls down :\

Please don’t post this type of thing here, no place for that in a matchup thread. Serves no purpose other than to create drama and doesn’t solve anything. Thanks!

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

I give BG full credit (Thai alliance to be more specific) for how they took garrison with that golem rush, that was pretty impressive. But I see no reason to congratulate them on the manner of how they took hills.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Not worried about the congratulations – more worried about what’s being implied. No need for implications of cheating in the matchup thread. Thanks! :-)

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

Awesome. We should do an [oPP] and [DIS] duel off!

That would be great. I understand after I logged last night, you dueled Mel twice. We are usually on NA EST Prime Time. Let me Gully or Mel know and we can set something up for some GvG. Fighting you guys last night was a lot of Fun. We were going at it with HK a lot last night too. They didn’t do so well, but to be fair, they had a lot of up-leveled players on the field last night.

/Salute to DIS

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Dear Tier 8,

Congratulations on snagging Commander Charlie Sheen. Brilliant move. We should have thought of it. You wouldn’t trade a used Gary Busey for him would you? He only wanders off occasionally and typically can be found sitting naked with the centaurs.

Love,

TC

Indeed, a good tactician knows when to make the first strike!

We may consider this offer, however I fear that Gary Busey will be incapable of adequately representing the people of Sorrow’s Furnace as The Sheen does. However, offer a pristine John Travolta, and possibly throw in a used Heath Ledger and we might have ourselves a deal!

Seriously though, tier 2 seems to be a breeding ground for amazing ideas. I’ve been tracking your thread closely, and the combination of celebrity endorsement, dolyak parades and mature, friendly discussion you folks engage in is most inspiring! Huzzah! Nay, a thousand huzzahs for you tier 2 peoples! Much love from your tier 8 fans!

Also, I’m dropping a shout-out for all you old-timer members of Kain who battled it out with FC and DR in the old days; SoS, KAIN, CnB and various others. Nice to see your server finally achieved a great match-up after its advancement, glad to see you are all having fun up there.

I added 3 screenshots taken during your rise to power for old time’s sakes.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sinfullysweet.4517

Can someone clarify the rules on this please? Pinky most definitely is NOT d-list – his sheer genius is amazing. xD (so jealous if TC gets Pinky as Commander!)

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking, Pinky?”

“I think so, Brain… But me and Pippi Longstocking? What’ll the children look like?”

I officially LOVE you XD. So glad I am not the only one who remembers his greatness!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Seriously though, tier 2 seems to be a breeding ground for amazing ideas. I’ve been tracking your thread closely, and the combination of celebrity endorsement, dolyak parades and mature, friendly discussion you folks engage in is most inspiring! Huzzah! Nay, a thousand huzzahs for you tier 2 peoples! Much love from your tier 8 fans!

I blame TC for the awesome ideas. We’re just smart enough to recognize and endorse genius when we see it.

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Had a fun time defending TCBL last night. Sorry we were a bit disorganized, we were having fun in the chaos but didn’t have a whole lot of cohesion to bring against the guild groups (KnT, etc) until pretty late.

Props to the BG mesmer between Bay and Gari who was taking on 5 TC, I thought that was a bit unfair … for him to be so kitten good. Go mesmers! :P

My favourite fight was the Kaininites well defended trebbing of Cliffside, BG ninjaing the tower and then pulling off a great bomb vs Kain. The 3 way fight throughout Garison was good too, although everyone seemed like they were running around without their head.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Just a regular afternoon on TCBL … (Note: do not leave yourself in compromising positions after you died .. I have way too much fun!)

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)