2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Big congrats to BG for catching, lets tidy up this mess! Doing Segal proud, baby.. as he would say;

As a lifelong practitioner of martial arts, I’m trained to remain calm in the face of adversity and danger.
Steven Seagal

!http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/602/17feb1310431pm.png!

I didn’t know they made gi’s that large, Steve?

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Skyblue.9358

Skyblue.9358

so who is the Kaineng guild [WM] Washing Machine? i found that funny when i saw a bunch of them lol

[WM] = War Machine, a very hardcore WvW guild, mainly Korean, but also hv international members.

Winter Skyblue, Elementalist, Kaineng

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Cakewalk.3620

Cakewalk.3620

Seems every time we go for Hills or Bay, it always turns into an epic 3-way fight. Especially when LoTD is involved. I guess they’ve had a lot of practice…

:)

Evoex [LotD]
GW2 AGM (http://www.lotd.org)
Lords of the Dead “Killing With Style.” Since 1995

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: crystal.5930

crystal.5930

To the very large group of BG who were at Speldan yesterday when a TC ranger came jogging casually up the road as if she didn’t even see you there. I didn’t! I saw one enemy as I approached the camp. One. I figured he soloing it. Then suddenly, there you all were! That Culling has some mad skillz.

Apparently it works on the mobs too, though. At one point I was standing next to a large rock with my mesmer, accompanied by my new friend, Eagle Griffon. It acted like it didn’t even see me, even though I was no longer stealthed and it was right on top of me. Freaky weird stuff.

Not complaining. We all know it exists. I just thought those two incidents in particularly were some of the weirdest I’ve seen so far. And the Griffon thing was actually kind of funny.

Chosovi Rose, Thomas Thorn, Crystalbrier, Bracken Farstone, Crassul, on Tarnished Coast
“Worshipping nonsense and imagination” — Hayden Herrera (paraphrased)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

1 hour and 20 mins until RK is going to out fight again. I hope to kill you all then.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

crystal.5930

Oh, and on the subject of my mesmer, I’m having a hard time learning to play him in WvW because he seems to get a lot more focus from the enemy than my ranger does. It’s probably his shiny purple bubbles. So, BG and KN, I respectfully request that for as long as you play us, you not kill any TC mesmers! Not even female ones, because now that we can change our characters’ genders, they could be me too! And I’m kind of slow and my learning curve…well you get the idea. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding! Love, me.

Chosovi Rose, Thomas Thorn, Crystalbrier, Bracken Farstone, Crassul, on Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

crystal.5930

@Karg, I’ll be leaving a note for Jayne to send you extra cookies.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

So, who on TC is willing to fight a duel with Dhampyr over this matter? Roses at the orchard. Name your time.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Funny Kain has to kiss up to the other T2 servers, yet they were pretty big offenders of trash talking in T3. Fake people are amusing.

Most the people in the threads I read just get caught up trying to defend themselves from the we are being carried by our transfers post lots of people make about them.

Although I will have to admit that I laughed every time I read a post from Kain last week saying how nice it was to be fighting servers where everyone was honorable and bowing after a fight. Kain was by far the worst server I have played against as far as dancing and taunting after their zerg rolled you. I mean we had no chance, yet there they are dancing and a taunting. Catch one out alone, off they run to their zerg so they can dance and taunt some more. Which is the main reason I still follow their threads hoping one day I will read about them getting smashed and beaten down.

So far they have let me down. Those dirty so-and-sos.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Funny Kain has to kiss up to the other T2 servers, yet they were pretty big offenders of trash talking in T3. Fake people are amusing.

Most the people in the threads I read just get caught up trying to defend themselves from the we are being carried by our transfers post lots of people make about them.

Although I will have to admit that I laughed every time I read a post from Kain last week saying how nice it was to be fighting servers where everyone was honorable and bowing after a fight. Kain was by far the worst server I have played against as far as dancing and taunting after their zerg rolled you. I mean we had no chance, yet there they are dancing and a taunting. Catch one out alone, off they run to their zerg so they can dance and taunt some more. Which is the main reason I still follow their threads hoping one day I will read about them getting smashed and beaten down.

Love how these two are trying to stir up trouble in our matchup thread. Please go to your own thread. We are here to discuss about a fight between BG-TC-Kain and not about a problem you have with one server. Anyway let’s ignore these two and move on.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

(edited by brandon.6735)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Oh, and on the subject of my mesmer, I’m having a hard time learning to play him in WvW because he seems to get a lot more focus from the enemy than my ranger does. It’s probably his shiny purple bubbles. So, BG and KN, I respectfully request that for as long as you play us, you not kill any TC mesmers! Not even female ones, because now that we can change our characters’ genders, they could be me too! And I’m kind of slow and my learning curve…well you get the idea. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding! Love, me.

What I got from this was….

FOCUS ALL THE MESMERS!!!!

I know how you feel though, my mesmer gets focused constantly. Every other class must be jealous of our sweet sweet ports.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

And now for a score update:

Attachments:

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

so who is the Kaineng guild [WM] Washing Machine? i found that funny when i saw a bunch of them lol

[WM] = War Machine, a very hardcore WvW guild, mainly Korean, but also hv international members.

No theres actually another guild running around with the [WM] tag called Washing Machine lol

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

Dear Blackgate and Tarnished Coast players,

I don’t know what is going on, but I’ve managed to steal 7 rares from your dead bodies since the beginning of this repeat matchup. I would like to send a general thank you for the way you have helped my wallet by way of Ectos – It is much appreciated. But as a PSA, it might be wise to USE your rare equipment and siege blueprints, rather than stowing in away in your side pocket for us looters to gather up.

Also, that massive three-way brawl on reset night on TCBL on the eastern road where we all said “kitten it” to the camps and keeps and just fought each other tooth and nail? Awesome. I’ve been having a blast wiping and getting wiped this weekend. Keep it coming!

Sincerely,
Lythiele-the-Lucky-for-Once

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Love how these two are trying to stir up trouble in our matchup thread. Please go to your own thread. We are here to discuss about a fight between BG-TC-Kain and not about a problem you have with one server. Anyway let’s ignore these two and move on.

Im not sure how I was trying to stir up trouble. I even defended Kain. I also thought it would be a bit of personal motivation to prove those of us out here rooting from you to loose and badly, wrong. Like you have every week. It should be a source of pride knowing every week there are people looking in on you hoping this is the week kain goes splat. And every week you show them you are more then just a server riding your coverage to victory.

But if that is trying to stir up trouble. Im guilty, I guess.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kreamy.1946

Kreamy.1946

that was cool how BG took KN Hills with no gate/walls down :\

Quoting this late as I haven’t spent any time in this thread this matchup due to, well, WvWing.

Just letting you know, that this was a 5 man cap on your hills courtesy of a little NOC group – facilitated by an extremely patient and competent mesmer who sat in there for close to an hour after the line of battle had moved well away from there.

We still had to ram the north inner gate, and Thai came in at just the right moment to mop up and consolidate the cap. Nothing suspicious about it, despite what you may think.

[TKG] Kreamy

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

crystal.5930

What I got from this was….

FOCUS ALL THE MESMERS!!!!

Wait? What? Nooooo! I am so misunderstood.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

that was cool how BG took KN Hills with no gate/walls down :\

Quoting this late as I haven’t spent any time in this thread this matchup due to, well, WvWing.

Just letting you know, that this was a 5 man cap on your hills courtesy of a little NOC group – facilitated by an extremely patient and competent mesmer who sat in there for close to an hour after the line of battle had moved well away from there.

We still had to ram the north inner gate, and Thai came in at just the right moment to mop up and consolidate the cap. Nothing suspicious about it, despite what you may think.

This matchup has been really clean from what I’ve seen and honestly, when someone gets into somewhere and I don’t know how, my first reaction is always “should’ve swept better.” Best way to counter any activity is quite simply to have people sit in the keep, its what we do.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Good fights so far on all borderlands during NA/Oceanic Primetime.
Of course , BG win’s Euro but touche we each have strengths and weaknesses.

From CO, we salute you!

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DawnRaven.2869

DawnRaven.2869

Had some pretty good fights with BG and Kain so far..but lately seems like one specific Kain guild has been sitting around the Jump puzzles and trolling people. Glad the whole server isn’t like that.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Im not sure how I was trying to stir up trouble. I even defended Kain. I also thought it would be a bit of personal motivation to prove those of us out here rooting from you to loose and badly, wrong. Like you have every week. It should be a source of pride knowing every week there are people looking in on you hoping this is the week kain goes splat. And every week you show them you are more then just a server riding your coverage to victory.

But if that is trying to stir up trouble. Im guilty, I guess.

I didn’t respond to your original post because I interpreted it as a jab as well – I think we got conditioned to be defensive as every opponent seemed to have nothing but negative stuff to say (generally speaking) up until T2.

I think I owe you an apology for thinking poorly of your post and assuming something bad – sorry, and I for one genuinely appreciate your explanation. Thanks.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Good day today with RK. Some what of a slow start, but some massive fights here and there. Unlucky for me i did not get to fight WM when i finally had all my guys out and was only fighting them with 10 RK and a few militia.

Still good day over all. I got to wipe Kenig so i could take TC’s tower. Great fun over all.

Score…

Attachments:

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

video of few of the things FoE and Agg did together on saturday

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Report and ignore the trolls.

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

This score update brought you by…my corpse :O

Attachments:

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Love how you’re dead and still completing events. That’s some serious talent, dude!

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Hangin and Bangin on KABL, anyone else out there?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Ooohhhhh man, that was some BATTLE in Kabl just now.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Glad to see that TC and BG are having fun too. That’s what the point of doing this is anyway…

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Hiya War Machine, KO, and whoever other massive amount of Kain numbers that were also at Bay on TCBL the past 2 hours. [KnT] and Blackgate says hello!

That was epic.

cough

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

ALL sides use culling. Including us.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

For those keeping track:

Edited to add: Really really proud of all the folks on TCBL this evening. You all know why.

Attachments:

(edited by Jayne.9251)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

For your enjoyment, (even though this is a bit late in getting done.) is a Storyboard of The [DOLY] Parade on Valentines Day! 
http://s234.beta.photobucket.com/user/Spotty_photos/story/11445
 A very special thank you to Jayne, for allowing me the use of her screen shots. Also to Elle and her crew for hosting it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting it together.

Silke

Toasted Coaster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

I still find it funny when people blame teams for culling and use the term perma-stealth thief. It just sounds… well… funny. Culling affects everyone of us – the zergs that use it to advantage and the groups that are the victims of it. Don’t tell me a group uses mass invi or veil or group stealth while approaching enemy for nothing. They do it to get that extra few seconds of advantage culling gives to their group.

As they say, “don’t hate the player, hate the game (game rendering engine in this case)”. I can’t see half the NPC’s in PvE either due to new culling mechanism that culls allies, should I blame those NPC’s as well? Calling out a group because of a fail mechanic saying that they don’t win if they don’t have that advantage isn’t really wise. Game also gave everyone AoE’s, make use of it.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Great fights with PiNK on KABL tonight!

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Culling is apart of this game. It happens whenever 2 enemy groups hit each other, and whether or not you were aware of it, chances are you won a battle in a group because of culling. Some people don’t like this, its understandable, but if given the choice 9/10 people choose to use culling to their advantage as opposed to disadvantage. Kaineng wins for many reasons, as do we. Don’t call out the entire server because you died in wvw.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

I am getting the definite impression that KAi is not able to win anything without exploiting the culling…is it just me or what?

Pretty sure it’s just you. I run right into culling all the time. Note corpse score update above Well that was a portal bomb, with similar effect.

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Love how you’re dead and still completing events. That’s some serious talent, dude!

Hehe. I didn’t even notice that!

Gotta go that extra mile sometimes…every little bit counts

TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfmoon.2976

Wolfmoon.2976

Came in to say Good job to everyone I played with in TC Boarderland from Tarnished Coast. I was was in there most of the day and we have been doing great. Very fun and challenging on all sides. EB has been a nightmare though.

~Commander Malacc

Commander Malacc ~ Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DaBleuberry.1780

DaBleuberry.1780

I see Kaineng has finally met their match in WvW. I wish I could transfer back there just for one week to see how exciting the match has become.

Ássurance [ÆSS] ~Lablueberry

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

I see Kaineng has finally met their match in WvW. I wish I could transfer back there just for one week to see how exciting the match has become.

It’s awesome, couldn’t ask for more. Very competitive, and even when we lose (which, given the skill of both the servers we’re matched with, happens frequently enough), you really don’t mind because of their class and sportsmanship. Pretty impressed – I loved T8 WvW, but this is even more fun than that.

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Silke.1695

From the desk of General Walken: “Scoreupdate! on a Yak…. WOW!”

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Its fun for all of us. I don’t think I’m stretching too much by saying that if we had a couple oceanic or EU guilds, we would be right in the thick of this matchup. Who wants to come to T2?

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

That’s awesome!!!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Don’t you think trolls deserve a much better spot… a little more behind than where you placed them?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Silke.1695

Don’t you think trolls deserve a much better spot… a little more behind than where you placed them?

Oh yes, but I was thinking that perhaps if they had a bit more.. oh lets say “nurturing” they wouldn’t be such grumpy kittens. (yes I typed kitten for realz) ;P
Plus I’m trying not to be a troll myself. heheh amidoinitrite?

Toasted Coaster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Oh yes, but I was thinking that perhaps if they had a bit more.. oh lets say “nurturing” they wouldn’t be such grumpy kittens. (yes I typed kitten for realz) ;P
Plus I’m trying not to be a troll myself. heheh amidoinitrite?

10/10, Sir.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

TC, we clear the krait so you don’t have to.

Attachments:

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Majik.8521

Majik.8521

lol

very nice

Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

awesome score update !

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK