2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Nice, we had fun taking TCs garrison as well!

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

How about we share now? Cookies and milk go together very well! =)

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

You cant enjoy cookies without any milk! But milk is always delicious!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Exactly, so I’ll share my milk if you share the cookies =)

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Seems we got our cookies back. MMmmmmmmMMMmmmmmmmm Milk and Cookies soooo good.

(edited by Sunspots.9861)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Busy in KN BL, been there most of the day. Its a nice green color =D

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Exactly, so I’ll share my milk if you share the cookies =)

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Score and map update.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Blackg…errr Kaineng Borderland update.

Attachments:

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunfish.5970

Sunfish.5970

Uhhh I think TC and BG did swapsies with the borderlands!

Attachments:

Poopy Person : (

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

pot.6805

Today was wife swap day.

BeeGee
Beast mode

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Who says necro isn’t useful in WvW lol.

Ask WM if necros are useful. :P

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

To be fair.. if I lived in Hawaii, I wouldn’t be playing Guild Wars….

Its not all its cracked up to be, but then again I live on the island all the kitten tourists flock too.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Elrond.9486

Elrond.9486

To be fair.. if I lived in Hawaii, I wouldn’t be playing Guild Wars….

Its not all its cracked up to be, but then again I live on the island all the kitten tourists flock too.

I was born there and like my mom says, if you’re not extremely rich Hawaii isn’t all that great. I loved the mountains and weather though (can barely remember it unfortunately, I was young)

Zeus Thorsson – Guardian
Silver Moon [MOON]
The Toast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Can’t believe you guys (ICoa) are still sweeping for me! It’s just a tower

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

You did see our LOLCATS image didn’t you?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Come on now everybody… we all know better than this.

If you have an issue and proof report it to ANet.

If you have concerns PM the person or persons involved (in this case the leaders of PiNK).

The Matchup Thread is not the place to discuss this.

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Ok, I see the posts have been removed so I’ll edit this but leave this pic here as it is coz I just love this one; and yeah big props to you guys for understanding our intention here and keeping it civil.

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

(edited by phaneo.4597)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Ok, I see the posts have been removed so I’ll edit this but leave this pic here as it is coz I just love this one; and yeah big props to you guys for understanding our intention here and keeping it civil.

Since when is war civilized? Victory is all the matters. And after that the victor will rewrite history.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Since when is war civilized? Victory is all the matters. And after that the victor will write the history.

True as if any team’s victory has a kitten to do with how good a discussion thread looks like. I think BG has kept it classy so far, and as far as I can see, they’re the one that’s winning. So…

It is total war now. Die respectibily. :P

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

I can’t believe your settings. I am jealous.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Auburn gets it. Thank you. One more reason of many why I have a man crush on [PiNK].

I have a crush on PiNK too <3 Hi Jadon! Hi Handin! Hi Deyja! (Shhh. Don’t tell Tryce.)

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Meow says hi at rogue :P

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Here’s an exciting look at last night from [PiNK]’s perspective. Pretty raw footage but it was a great series of fights so I left it all the way to my own demise! Enjoy! Make sure to watch it in 1080p.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Orcommander.5481

Orcommander.5481

Just to share some HB love with the tier 2 communitie

heres a video of 10mannin around when not so manny peoplez on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tA29gKBbwE

puttin the goodstuf footage tonite tough!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sam.8193

Here’s an exciting look at last night from [PiNK]’s perspective. Pretty raw footage but it was a great series of fights so I left it all the way to my own demise! Enjoy! Make sure to watch it in 1080p.

There was a Anet Dev (Who I shall not name) that ran with our zerg, let’s see if you guys can spot him in that cluster of kittens :P

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

LOL so when someone posts a picture of THEMSELVES doing something your not allowed to comment on it?

Good to know I guess.

Alright, I’m game.

I think the time for someone that can stay dead, e.g. a mesmer perhaps, inside a tower or keep should be limited to five minutes.

I think a class that has been publicly stated isn’t intended to have perma stealth shouldn’t be able to heal from dead while perma stealthed.

I think the healing paths e.g. through walls or vertical distances, should be looked at, I believe I have a screen shot of a bug.

I think 2 players, one of them dead, should not be able to undermine the keep or tower defense of 5-10 people and their siege by circumventing them through permastealth and a mesmer portal.

(edited by JaredKincade.9761)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

A Fine WvW Epic Feb13 collection from Thai Alliance for your leisure view!
Enjoy! Please provide feedback for video making improvement!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APDQIMQxvx0

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Orcommander.5481

Orcommander.5481

Also a good fight we had with only 10 man HB fighting a big pack of tc

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty (watching some duels and hanging out with friends):

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

C&D on a wall shouldn’t work, I don’t believe you can actually do damage to the wall. The gate…perhaps, still that is not how the move was intended to work. If its done to an NPC well then the NPC would react and it would be a visible cue for the rest of us to find you. Gates don’t hit back.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Auburn gets it. Thank you. One more reason of many why I have a man crush on [PiNK].

I have a crush on PiNK too <3 Hi Jadon! Hi Handin! Hi Deyja! (Shhh. Don’t tell Tryce.)

Hi ellie! Looking forward to ANOTHER dolyak parade!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Is there another dolyak parade today? How can I join?

Blackgate Engineer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Zoidberg.2046

Dr Zoidberg.2046

I can’t believe your settings. I am jealous.

If you have a spare couple hundred dollars, a new CPU can do wonders for your settings. Got a 3570k a few months back (same GPU) and I’ve nearly doubled my frame rate and went from almost all med settings to all high (minus shaders), and I’ve yet to overclock (I’m lazy).

J Zoidberg

(edited by Dr Zoidberg.2046)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

We try to entertaintain the very classy TC defenders by swinging left and right

wvw from yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsnssSefp0w

Another fun week everyone.

This is awesome. Props to everyone who was doing that. I like!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Looking forward to much Thursday Night Mayhem tonight!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

There was a Anet Dev (Who I shall not name) that ran with our zerg, let’s see if you guys can spot him in that cluster of kittens :P

We murdered him on your trebs from Vale hitting outer Bay. He promptly proceeded to log. :P

Blackgate Forever,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Sam.8193

Now anet what you need to do is open these zones in red and make all these a giant single map…no portals

DO IT NAO

The culling and the lag will be much worse if they do this.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

LOL so when someone posts a picture of THEMSELVES doing something your not allowed to comment on it?

Good to know I guess.

Alright, I’m game.

I think the time for someone that can stay dead, e.g. a mesmer perhaps, inside a tower or keep should be limited to five minutes.

I think a class that has been publicly stated isn’t intended to have perma stealth shouldn’t be able to heal from dead while perma stealthed.

I think the healing paths e.g. through walls or vertical distances, should be looked at, I believe I have a screen shot of a bug.

I think 2 players, one of them dead, should not be able to undermine the keep or tower defense of 5-10 people and their siege by circumventing them through permastealth and a mesmer portal.

To be honest, I agree with all of your points (although I think defeated players should only have a 1 minute countdown before respawning at the nearest WP).

I’d also go even farther and say that I’d rather see Stealth implemented like the Drake Thieves just outside LA and instead of dropping target gives the the Thief a +50% Evasion buff.

But neither of us work for ANet and set the rules, so while I’m sure we both feel this is how things should be, they aren’t and it’s best if you accept the rules as they are.

You must know that Sam is far from the only C&D Thief out there, and while he is very talented and patient every Server from T1 to T8 has thieves and mesmers using the exact same tactics to flip Keeps and Towers day in and day out.

There are several Threads both in WvW and the Profession forums where we can lament and provide suggestions to ANet on what Thieves and Mesmers do to the game… but this is not that place.

This has been a generally good matchup against tough, determined, yet respectful opponents. It’s likely going to last for at least another week or two.

Let’s try to keep it that way

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: dragon.8625

dragon.8625

Sounds like you guys yell “unfair advantage” when somebody comes up with a clever tactic. All I’m going to bring up here is the Trojan Horse, it was a proven tactic from ancient greece, since then governments and police agencies around the world have implemented spies and deep cover operatives. This in my eyes this is no different, and branches from a concept that works. I am all for clever things so my vote goes with the guys who do it well, and the first time I saw a dead mesmer being rez’d by a thief was PiNK from Tc, and I was amazed. Good on them for tricking us, mad respect guys.

[APeX] Professor Tweak

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I have to say I’ve once again really enjoyed this match. I haven’t had the pleasure of running into any sizable force from TC this week, which probably has to do with the maps I’ve been on, but we’ve smashed into KN quite a bit. Last night WM and friends smacked us in the mouth a few times, but then we were able to return the favor with a really fun defense of Bay on KNBL (then KN Garri later on but it wasn’t as fun). I dunno I just find holding a choke on inner with two walls down to be pretty exciting sometimes. Something about hearing “HERE THEY COME!” on TS gets the blood pumping heh.

Anyhoo, it’s been a good week guys. Thanks for the fun.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Sounds like you guys yell “unfair advantage” when somebody comes up with a clever tactic. All I’m going to bring up here is the Trojan Horse, it was a proven tactic from ancient greece, since then governments and police agencies around the world have implemented spies and deep cover operatives. This in my eyes this is no different, and branches from a concept that works. I am all for clever things so my vote goes with the guys who do it well, and the first time I saw a dead mesmer being rez’d by a thief was PiNK from Tc, and I was amazed. Good on them for tricking us, mad respect guys.

Torture has also been used throughout history yet I really don’t want it as part of my gaming experience :P

Focusing on the game – it’s a fine line that ANet has to set. “Dead” spies and “zombie” Mesmers might add an interesting element to the game but it also might be nice if they gave us some hard counters – like the ability to forceably remove said bodies.

What I do find “torture” and not at all fun is mindless spamming melee attacks and AoE along with 10 other people to try to hit somebody who may or may not be there, with virtually no in-game feedback if I did or not.

Yeah I’m sure it is great fun for the Thief, but it kinda goes against ANet’s stated goals for the game for one person to have a lot of fun at the expense of 10 others.

NAGA|TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Personally, I find it really stupid that gates can be autoattacked down by a 40 man zerg in relatively little time, but it’s just part of the game. Same with this.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Now anet what you need to do is open these zones in red and make all these a giant single map…no portals

DO IT NAO

You have my support. The geography would obviously be an advantage for some servers who would have to run a long freaking way to get from their borderland on the West to their enemy’s borderland on the East. Maybe make it so you need to go through Eternal Battlegrounds (with wider borders to transit) to get between borders while being able to spawn at your respective citadels?

Honestly, the way the maps are set up, I don’t think it is possible, but I would kill for a single map the size of all 4 and have localized loading (or something) to reduce the lag of such a massive area. Massive armies roaming the countryside… That would be glorious. Increase Treb/Cata range and push the towers further apart too. I want MASSIVE warfare.

Blackgate Forever,

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I thought it was mandatory for all mesmers to be zombies on TC? We’re the Zombie Coast after all.

Also, would be nice if this thread got back on it’s fun track. We were the envy of all tier matchup threads. Now it’s starting to resemble every other thread out there. Knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but personally was hoping for later. Much later.

Also thank you to the Urge fellows. While the guy who did what he did the other day resisted doing it today, I was happy to see a good number of you /bow. I appreciate it.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rez.2578

Rez.2578

I helped kill him when you guys moved to north camp and he was slow to follow :P

Rezz[Invi]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Torture has also been used throughout history yet I really don’t want it as part of my gaming experience :P

Focusing on the game – it’s a fine line that ANet has to set. “Dead” spies and “zombie” Mesmers might add an interesting element to the game but it also might be nice if they gave us some hard counters – like the ability to forceably remove said bodies.

What I do find “torture” and not at all fun is mindless spamming melee attacks and AoE along with 10 other people to try to hit somebody who may or may not be there, with virtually no in-game feedback if I did or not.

Yeah I’m sure it is great fun for the Thief, but it kinda goes against ANet’s stated goals for the game for one person to have a lot of fun at the expense of 10 others.

I agree, I think Anet has posted somewhere about how they will incorporate a forced respawn. So we can assume that “zombie” mesmers are not an intended level of “depth” to the gameplay.

Personally I consider it bad form for someone to stay dead after being wiped inside a keep. That is if you have been noticed. I dont mind if you punish a team for not being cautious enough because noone saw you. But if your staying dead as I am camping on your corpse spamming cluster bombs at your face, I consider it disrespect. It means your deliberately wasting my time when I could be off having fun.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Sadly, that might have been me..I’ve spent too many hours dead in a keep with someone sitting on my face camping me like a national forest…it’s a really amazing tactic to use, but now I think many BG and KA are catching on to our devious ways! I must say, you guys have really learned how to sweep a keep thoroughly!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Sadly, that might have been me..I’ve spent too many hours dead in a keep with someone sitting on my face camping me like a national forest…it’s a really amazing tactic to use, but now I think many BG and KA are catching on to our devious ways! I must say, you guys have really learned how to sweep a keep thoroughly!

No fortification will remain unswept.

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

L’enfer, c’est les autres