2013 - BG-Kain-TC

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ben Mason.8641

Ben Mason.8641

Way to target me in that 5th picture lol. I don’t understand what you mean ? HB uses the Blackgate TS, I think anyone in Blackgate can join.

I spam target allies all the time to see if I need to throw down heals on CDs, I meant in you videos Orcommander makes you should have your TS audio added when the red starts appearing

Oh i see, Yeah i thinks its only Orcommanders more recent video that has ts audio in it. He should do that more often, its nice to see the cogs turning sometimes.

AIM ~ Desolation

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Way to target me in that 5th picture lol. I don’t understand what you mean ? HB uses the Blackgate TS, I think anyone in Blackgate can join.

I spam target allies all the time to see if I need to throw down heals on CDs, I meant in you videos Orcommander makes you should have your TS audio added when the red starts appearing

You will find that Orcommander has that on alot of his videos in the background of the music. Some of it is left out, so we dont give away to much

You can visit his Youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/orcommanderx

Ive seen all his videos and I can barely make out you’re 3……2……oooneee and a couple Flank rights but yeah I like the videos but they don’t compare to the real deal like the 40 Kain outside Bay in BG tonight

Or this little race, my youngling ele made it to the steps 3 times!

Graphicardio was awesome today, he got me 3 levels in about an hour . Level 50 woot, I’m pretty sure it was a level 49’s awesome 960 a tick heals that were the determining factor for us never dying across 2 maps!

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

When this week is over lets gather and group hug somewhere!

That’s what appledainty’s Thursday cross-server Dolyak Parades are for

(edited by kurtosis.9526)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Y’know, for all the poor dolyak slaughter going on this week, we better have a record (peaceful) turnout for the doly parade on Thursday. I’m just sayin’ …

(Actually would be sweet to show the other servers that it IS possible)

For the Kaineng folks new to this tier and TC .. here’s an example of what it’s about … :

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/The-Multi-Server-WvWvW-Dolyak-Parade-1/first#post1360294

Grab some fireworks and join the fun!

I miss those PiNK parades honoring the Golem God too.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

Lol, dolyak parade and fight club night are both on V-Day….
Gonna be some angry GFs or bruised BFs, hard to say…

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: sinfulape.6301

sinfulape.6301

URGE heading to sleep.. WTB SEA OCEANICS for TC you badly need it.. Kaineng is taking advantage of it.. lets stay in t2 forever.. t1 is a toxic place not fun at all..

‘Second star to the right, and straight on until morning,’ T2 is our Never Never Land. Oh, we’ll have so much fun, forever and ever and ever.

P.S: I’ll be Captain Hook, BG gets to be the Lost Boys, Jayne is Wendy coz Wendy’s has great burgers and SlasherX is Michael since he’s always heading to sleep.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Yay! Wendy has the prettiest dresses

L’enfer, c’est les autres

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: omegaweltall.5619

omegaweltall.5619

Score update! roasted yak anyone?

Can I have mine with barbecue sauce?

Tyr Fuzzybutt, of the Fuzzy Warband

|Blackgate|

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Score update incoming

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Score update incoming

oh man…..looking at all those exclamation points on your screen is like messing with my ocd :x.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

curtsis Thanks BG and Kain

I think TC problably have the best militia among all servers, allway good sports, allways helping out, and sharing the boring tasks, and when things look grim there are almost none whining, we just keep pushing !… there is a few things i like to share, if you dident already know, we have a few really good core guilds, one of them are Pink, but the mayority of the zergs you face from TC are allmost allways a band of rag tag militia, and comunication in battle is type commands, so im supriced how well we hold up in battle… and as long we have the numbers we can give as good as we get, but in the end, we suffer a lack of people mainly oceanic, this said… it just gives us more to do when we wake up, plenty of targets then, and deaspite we almost allways lost alot, people are merry to once more go back into the breach !

Enough about us, i also want to say a big thanks to BG and Kain, we learn alot from you guys, and when tactics fail us, we usually get the job done with pure stubborness and zombie power… so keep it up and thanks for being great BG and Kain !

and as i usually say -“we dont need to beat em, just fight em!”

ps iwe been using tornado alot to break up packed zergs, so if its a white haired female Ele with a side skirt, then its probably me, making a mess of things ;P

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

(edited by Feydra.6318)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Yeah never used tornado until this week. It’s been a ton of fun to send folks flying

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

I like dagger storm better. It’s like tornado except people have to be revived to get back up.

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

And now another exciting score update with…As the Yak Runs!

It’s been days since Peta’s sudden departure to Vigil Command school and Ellie is refusing point blank to walk any dolyaks until her returns, much to the chagrin of her Commander, Bruce Willis Maulbrak who doesn’t understand love, but only murder. Although, for some reason he hovers outside of Ellehnia’s bedroom window for hours at a time. No one is really sure why, unless he is using her home as a base of operations for his dealing of questionable consumables. Ellie did once find him trying to smuggle consumables on her precious dolyaks.

Instead of spending her time walking yaks, Ellie has instead been taking out her frustration and anger on poor lowbies and noobs by trolling the mistwar with her Charr brothers. She’s even been ignoring Tryce in favor of her newfound bloodsport. Seeing her bizarre behavior the rest of the yak team drew straws to decide who would confront their usually stable and fearless leader. Fortunately (or unfortunately) it fell upon Yue, the most level headed of the team, to have a heart to heart with Elle.

Yue sighed as she entered the Maiden’s Whisper to find Ellehnia already good and drunk. Ellie was brooding near barrels of wine, which were growing emptier and emptier the longer she stood by them. None of the patrons said anything to her, but they kept glancing at her worriedly. It was only hours earlier that Elle and her three brothers had trashed the bar during one of their all too frequent costume brawls.

“Elle, you can’t keep doing this.”

“Whyyyyy nawt?” Ellehnia snorts as she takes another swig from her tankard. Despite her size, she’s capable of holding more alcohol than any of her brothers – although Kushaboss seems to keep up with her pretty well.

“You have a sacred duty to defend the dolyaks. You are the emissary of the yak god, the queen of the supply route. Without you, we will never upgrade All the Things.”

“Pffffft. You don’t need me.” Ellie replied glaring into the dregs of her empty tankard. There were tears in the corners of her eyes, and Yue knew that what she really meant to say was “Peta doesn’t need me” – and she also knew that wasn’t true. If anything, they all needed each other. They’re a team. That’s how teams work.

“He’ll be back in a week, and then he’ll be able to command armies of yak walkers. Isn’t that something you always wanted?”

Despite her drunkenness Ellie seems to see the sense in Yue’s words. “I guessh… but ganking is fun… It’sh good to hash a break shometimesh.”

“That’s right, it’s vacation time gurrrrrl!” Kushaboss came roaring up to the two yak walkers and threw his arm around Yue, who eyed him with mild dislike.

“I’m a BANANA!” he exclaimed with great gusto, before dancing about in his newly dyed all-yellow chef outfit. Yue may not have been amused, but Ellie smiles and giggles a little at the bizarre display. “Come on little sis, let’s go gank some fools!”

Meanwhile, in Vigil Command School, Peta has made a new friend: Feredir. Feredir and Peta quickly became close in the intense environment of command school and have hardly been seen outside of each other’s company. Has Peta replaced Ellie with a new ranger best friend – and a Sylvari one at that? One whose family won’t mock him for looking how he looks and being who he is? How is Tryce taking being ignored by a girl he just took a keep for? Find out more in the next installment of…As the Yak Runs!

BONUS: Horrible girly manga cover with As the Yak Runs characters. +comic sans for added eyebleeds.

Attachments:

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I like dagger storm better. It’s like tornado except people have to be revived to get back up.

I like daggerstorm too… A little feedback, maybe some retaliation, mix in a bit of confusion and let the thief do all the self-killing him/herself… xD

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

o.o I need to read these threads more.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

KN and TC. Please dont give up on BG bl in NA prime :/ You guys used to be able to put up a good fight on all maps. What happened tonight?

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Wiseman.4075

Wiseman.4075

KN and TC. Please dont give up on BG bl in NA prime :/ You guys used to be able to put up a good fight on all maps. What happened tonight?

Sorry, We are getting ready for the one day of the year we pretend we have girlfriends that like us.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: silkysoft.6749

silkysoft.6749

They are gearing up for the valentines dolyak parade

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

I like daggerstorm too… A little feedback, maybe some retaliation, mix in a bit of confusion and let the thief do all the self-killing him/herself… xD

That’s why I stack a ton of lifesteal and come out of it with full hp

Tier 1 Casual

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kyo.6180

Kyo.6180

You will find that Orcommander has that on alot of his videos in the background of the music. Some of it is left out, so we dont give away to much

Ive seen all his videos and I can barely make out you’re 3……2……oooneee and a couple Flank rights but yeah I like the videos but they don’t compare to the real deal like the 40 Kain outside Bay in BG tonight

Graphicardio was awesome today, he got me 3 levels in about an hour . Level 50 woot, I’m pretty sure it was a level 49’s awesome 960 a tick heals that were the determining factor for us never dying across 2 maps!

you should post a pic lookin at the inside of the spawn
^_^ heres another pic

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: IceBlizzard.1054

IceBlizzard.1054

Score update! Black gate is going strong. Great battle today in Kn bg. Took us a couple tries but we finally got garrison (we got wiped a few times by some strong resistance!)

Attachments:

Dragonslayer
GoF Commander

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: FhakE.9063

FhakE.9063

Kaineng took Stonemist Castle in like 5 min.

Good fight, was epic xD

Attachments:

Identikal[RISE]
Primordus Virtus Guild – Balls Deep Crew
Blackgate Server

(edited by FhakE.9063)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Jayne you can count of many hoping to attend the parade. I don’t want to speak too soon but I think we should be able to field some positive numbers, just be sure not to play EST time – all us PST folk still have to work, and also the same time we tend to run fight club duels (4 or 5 est Thursday I can’t remember). But +1 from kaineng after hard week, wouldn’t mind a festivity. Certain I know a few others who enjoy that type of event.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: JDev.5673

JDev.5673

I for one look forward to a Valentine Yak Parade while wielding the Rose Bouquet and tossing petals everywhere as yaks prance in search of love.

Yue Riversong / Feredir Windwalker/Kandi Gurl
KH ~ Team Dolyak ~ Vigil Honor Squad
Ellehnia’s Left Hand Man (After Peta C)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

smokee can we crash the parade or somthing please? im getting bored, theres not enough mayhem

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I have a feeling TC will be out in full force tomorow.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

hey guys, its been a while since [Agg]ression has been in Tier 2.
It was definately a different atmosphere and we certainly had fun.

We were only fielding about 15 tonight, we will be up to 25-30 in about 4 days, look forward to more fun keep it up TC and KN.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Good to have Agg and FoE with us, welcome guys, i hope your move is a seemless one. Kudos tonight to all in KN BL, some really fun fights! Looking forward to a good finishing of the week.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Something yakked this way comes…

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Once again, grats BG for landing 2 great guilds. Can’t wait to face Agg! Oxram and Jerico sup guys

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hydrophidian.4319

Hydrophidian.4319

Celebrity Score Update! (Failed Music Career Edition):

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Once again, grats BG for landing 2 great guilds. Can’t wait to face Agg! Oxram and Jerico sup guys

oxram isnt Agg :o

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

The Yak Lord approves of the planning. He bestows fuzzy slippers for everyone that joins in the celebration.

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

I didnt know that, I remeber having him in one of our meetings long time ago lol.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Could have sworn he was in Agg as well. Besides the point hurry up and get back to tier 1 so we can fight again

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

Hey X and to everyone here is the video from this match-up.

The first Bay battle on the video was from the other day. The 2nd bay battle was last night where as you will see I can’t heal myself lol.

Once again great job to every single one from KN, BG and TC for the fun.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed watching your video. That Bay fight was one of the most fun I’ve ever experienced in WvW. Even if the lag spikes were so bad we couldn’t heal for beans.

Thanks to BG and TC for bringing it every single time! Lordy you guys are tough. Now every time I see an HB or PiNK tag and a ton of other guilds that I can’t recall off the top of my head, I can’t decide if I should just run, or suicide it try and give you a hug.. (I usually pick suicide cuz it’s way more fun.) I have learned a lot just from playing this week and hope to continue to do so. THIS is what WvW is supposed to look like, imo.

Toasted Coaster

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Thank you BG for the good long fight. After a few hours offline it was fun to get back into WvW with the big N.C. and zerg it out with you. You fought well to get O.L. But you won’t have it for long!

Attachments:

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Noshii.2360

Noshii.2360

The Yak Lord approves of the planning. He bestows fuzzy slippers for everyone that joins in the celebration.

Oh dear god… your Yak seems possessed!

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

If they are from BG I try and hug them

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Howdy to the new join BG folks, you picked a good server to set up shop on. Looking forward to more good fights, and here’s to hoping BG gives JQ some fits in T1 in the future!

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

That’s why I stack a ton of lifesteal and come out of it with full hp

Nerf lifesteal. xD

Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

I for one look forward to a Valentine Yak Parade while wielding the Rose Bouquet and tossing petals everywhere as yaks prance in search of love.

Yes. There must be lots of video. It shall be glorious.

Also, lol your signature. XD <3 you both.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

To the KN that brought the Alpha Golem into the EB JP last night thank you! I laughed so much seeing you run into our group with it. It definitely showed you were having a good time like the rest of us.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

I, for one, would like to attend the doly parade this week. What are the details (sorry if these are common knowledge, I’ve had to study the last few doly parades)? Thank you

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Res had a blast in EB and KNBL tonight

we nearly got garrison and you nearly got hills, its a pity the wall upgrade went through when the wall was at 5%

that fight in stargrove to take out those trebs was great, wish I had recorded it, I was the insane mesmer who portalled our guys in while taking on 10 of you :P

to the MEOW ranger who I fought at south of hills, I was the asura that allowed the guardian to get away from you, that was a lot of fun, both of us down but I just got you in the end next time take out my clones first if im down you would have got me if you had

Keep up the good fights everyone

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Score update touring EBG

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

you should post a pic lookin at the inside of the spawn
^_^ heres another pic

LOL Yeah Cardio didn’get my feeble youngling ele killed all afternoon and Smokee takes over and just LOOK at US. Running with HB is always a treasured hoot! Makes you feel invincible and then you go do stuff like this, level 51 LORD CHARGE!

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

hey guys, its been a while since [Agg]ression has been in Tier 2.
It was definately a different atmosphere and we certainly had fun.

We were only fielding about 15 tonight, we will be up to 25-30 in about 4 days, look forward to more fun keep it up TC and KN.

I wish you would have gone to TC. Tier 2 is so fun at the moment, TC and Kain just need a little boost and it would be a fantastically a balanced matchup with the best threads in the forums. I’m definitely happy for BG that they got 2 more great guilds, but I cant deny I’m a little sad that our tier 2 fun will possibly be cut short.

Either way I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield in the next few weeks. Will be interesting to see how much more BG can distance itself score wise from Kain and TC.

2013 - BG-Kain-TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Jayne you can count of many hoping to attend the parade. I don’t want to speak too soon but I think we should be able to field some positive numbers, just be sure not to play EST time – all us PST folk still have to work, and also the same time we tend to run fight club duels (4 or 5 est Thursday I can’t remember). But +1 from kaineng after hard week, wouldn’t mind a festivity. Certain I know a few others who enjoy that type of event.

Lovely! Miss Appledainty is the yak coordinator, I’m just the Yak cheerleader. I suspect she’ll either have an update in this thread with time and details, or you can message her in game

smokee can we crash the parade or somthing please? im getting bored, theres not enough mayhem

Oh no .. HB is like TC’s big tough older brother, your job is sentry duty to avoid stuff just like this.

Although by the looks of it, it may be the most epic and peaceful yak walk yet.

That makes me very happy.

(edited by Jayne.9251)