26/10 Blacktide vs Far Shiverpeaks vs Elona's Reach

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

[ON Blacktide Borderlands] Just want to say i Had alot of fun yesterday evening setting up siege to bombard Dreaming bay and fair play to Elona, you guys kept that wall up dispite us having 3 trebs on it. Not only that but you managed to assault Longview even though we took it back (again with some trebs i quickly dispatched) and you attacked our Garrison. Very impressive play from Elona. unfortunate for us it came to the part of the day where we get weaker and FSP and Elona got into the garrison. Dont know if anyone from the other servers noticed any difference but we had a bit more siege than normal in the garrison, which i think caused us to hold it for a lot longer than usual in the evening. (pity for me i had to go offline and dont know what happened after both servers got into garrison)

in WvW

Posted by: Scribbles.7493

Scribbles.7493

Well if it’s true that FSP guilds are moving to Desolation, then Desolation is going to become one scary WvW beast.

Blacktide – [CIR]
Crimson Imperium Reborn

in WvW

Posted by: Kirn.3129

Kirn.3129

FS guilds are not moving to Desolation as far as I personally know. Also, I would like people to stop insulting FS community – we got, in my opinion, one of the greatest atmospheres that anyone can wish for at the international server.

FS have been in T1 for quite a while. When we had 1-day matchups we have been top 1 for a bit, but the thing is, we didn’t have enough time coverage even then – that’s why we were beaten by VS and stayed at the second place. Sadly, VS – an anomaly at first – became standard, and now we got quite a lot of servers playing at night as well as in prime-time. And, naturally, it is a common thing with MMOs these days that many people just play for 1 month, ‘finish the game’ and leave. On every server online is not what it used to be, but for us it made our problem with nightcapping more prominent. That’s all there is to is.

Anyways, haven’t been on yesterday – wanted to fight, but didn’t make it. But for now I am getting nice fight every day during prime-time even, so I can’t complain.

Kirn Blackdrake – GreenFire – Disorder League

in WvW

Posted by: Same.4687

Same.4687

First off:
Elonah Reach is the best server in this matchup
Blacktide has amazing morale and fighting spirit and I think that if we would clash head on with our mainforces we would have an amazing fight that is pretty equal.

I LOVE fighting you both but FSP seems to be on its way out, here’s my 2 cents:

Right now our server is in it’s 4th or 5th week of being completely crushed. Starting with VS gaining a nightpresence, we would do very good during the day, spend our gold and time on upgrades but wake up to a completely capped map. That didn’t bother the WvW guilds cause we realized that a Nr2 spot in T1 as a server with little to no nightpresence was quite good. However at this point you could already notice that casual players wouldn’t show up in WvW anymore, or atleast they showed up less often. Then we met Elonah who not only was a fierce opponent during the day but they managed to crush during the night aswell. Which in our third week of seeing our daytime efforts go to waste was quite the punch in the face. Again, the WvW guilds shrugged and went, we don’t have a nightforce let’s try to assemble one. All our efforts of getting a nightforce failed and the PUGs started getting smaller and smaller. Queues were only a thing during prime time and even then they weren’t long.

And here’s the finishing blow:
We met Desolation who had just gotten an influx of members in the form of RUIN. There we were, a server that had been beaten down 3 weeks in a row only to face a server of which we were dead certain all of our daytime efforts would be nullified due to us not having a nightpresence. Even the big WvW guilds were drained at this point. I have heard of 100-150+ member WvW guilds only having 10 players online during primetime..
Combine all of this with free transfers and here’s your recipe for a sinking ship and most of its crew abandoning it before they have to pay for a transfer.

Which brings us to week 5, our current week. Where I have to admit I had an amazing time in the weekend and on monday and I got my hopes up, but then reality struck when Blacktide capped everything and morale plummeted. We had a proper group of people running the maps in the weekend but after that first morningcap (not mad at you guys) they stopped showing up even during primetime.

I have already discussed this with several guildleaders on FSP and most seem to agree that right now FSP is in dire need of help or else this WvW ghost town will really turn into a PvE server or simply die altogether.

I will still log in fight as hard as I can in WvW and most important try to motivate others to keep going in WvW but I feel my efforts are wasted. By now FSP has absolutely no presence in the morning, a decent presence during primetime and no presence during the night. The problematic thing is that our primetime currently only consists of 4-5 hours which means the other 19-20 we are tremendously outnumbered or simply not there.

I wish you all the best and I will keep flying my FSP flag untill the ship goes down.

in WvW

Posted by: WintersChill.4813

WintersChill.4813

I deeply wish FS will get back on its feet again. Honestly the fights against you are the most enjoyable, from my point of view.

I still remember, as Elona first got into T1, we faced a very skilled and organised force with you. Infact you, and Arborstone, have been the most skilled servers, which I ever fought. And Elona fought alot of different servers on its way.

Vizunah was just a raw mass of players, which achieved their goals by an overwhelming amount of players.

It is a pitty there will always be leavers, if things do not go on as well, as they used to.
Still, get your heads up! Sure WvW is won by nightcapping, but you guys used to give us a hell of a fight during main times. I have learned so much from you guys, it’d make me sad to see, FS turned into a PvE server.

Best wishes from Elona, dont bury your heads in the sand.
Yours sincerely,

Alkarim, Member of Nucleus Immortalis [NI]

in WvW

Posted by: Cunnart.6519

Cunnart.6519

Yup I must say I face a lot of the tail end of the EU servers and the fights are pretty spectacular.

ThUn-Black Tide EU
An american abroad.

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

Great matchup so far. Really like this thread being free from crying and hacking accusations. Much respect do both Enemies. Blacktide is the strongest server during morning/daytime i have met.The same goes for Far Shiverpeaks during primetime.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: Snort.3698

Snort.3698

The solution for FSP may be a server move to a server with space in your Primetime and cover outside. Blacktide is the only EU server that fits the bill, a few US server may too.

The process of creating a server is laborious.

Snorth Tufmudda – The UnNamed _ThUn.
Project Blacktide 24/7 http://tinyurl.com/a3unn9b

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

After moving to Blacktide yesterday with Red Guard I have had some pretty amazing fights. Thanks a lot to everyone who brought the good times against us on the Elona Borderlands (EB later) yesterday evening.

Elona kept at it and took back their Garrison despite wiping a few times, their numbers are very impressive.
Far Shiverpeaks actually did an excellent job of spreading out and diminishing our damage fairly often – the fight we had at their supply camp where they slowly dwindled our numbers was a wake up call. There’s no denying you guys have some great guilds, hopefully you’ll keep at it and get a little help with coverage in additional time zones. I personally think you should stick with it and get a little help in extra time zones, I don’t want to see you splitting off because it’s more fun when there’s a fairly wide range of high-level WvW servers.

Most of Red Guard had an amazing time yesterday, I look forward to more action tonight. Random screenshot while channeling Churning Earth: http://i.imgur.com/0Ct6v.jpg

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Welcome to Blacktide, Red Guard
Hope you’ll enjoy it!

in WvW

Posted by: Verhoeven.7364

Verhoeven.7364

Well exally Kirn, alot of guilds and people did move away from FSP to other servers.
But the strongest Disorder league is still there. But they cant run the server on their own. Just not enough wvwers anymore on FSP.

in WvW

Posted by: Cunnart.6519

Cunnart.6519

Welcome to RG you were a formidable opponent last week and I’m glad you are on our side.

ThUn-Black Tide EU
An american abroad.

in WvW

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

The solution for FSP may be a server move to a server with space in your Primetime and cover outside. Blacktide is the only EU server that fits the bill, a few US server may too.

Please, just please, think a bit before posting a “solution for FSP”.

How does it solve any issues with FSP WvW attendance, coverage and PuG morale? Please tell me how this will somehow save FSP from the situation we are in?

It would be a solution for the players that cant stand losing until we regain control or get back on our feat. Outside of that all it would do would be to cripple FSP even more. If we move it wont be FSP, it will be “add random server name”.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

in WvW

Genev.2450

How does it solve any issues with FSP WvW attendance, coverage and PuG morale? Please tell me how this will somehow save FSP from the situation we are in?

It would be a solution for the players that cant stand losing until we regain control or get back on our feat. Outside of that all it would do would be to cripple FSP even more. If we move it wont be FSP, it will be “add random server name”.

Snort is just trying to make Blacktide an even better server, don’t mind him and jsut take it as a compliment – he sees the FSP guilds as good enough to join The Grand Plan of Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: jroekke.7210

jroekke.7210

@ Intigo.1653 I remember you guys from yesterday on ER BL, good fights, one of the better guilds Ive faced! Cheers from FSP.

in WvW

Posted by: steb.7048

steb.7048

I’m really enjoying this match-up. Having serious battles over supply camps is great fun, such a better battle when your resources need to be managed effectively.

Charr Warrior & Asura Necromancer
Proud member of Heresy on Blacktide EU.

in WvW

Posted by: Miporin.3529

Miporin.3529

Again with the nightcapping? Is Elona so weak that the only way to conquer our keep is 5 am when everyone sleeping?

Why Anet don’t do anything about this issue ? I’m sick and tyred to wake up and see the map with 1 color, ther is no incentive to pvp at these conditions. If nightcapping isn’t stopped a lot of people will lose interest in pvp and leave.

(edited by Miporin.3529)

in WvW

Posted by: jroekke.7210

jroekke.7210

You notice the lack of interest on FSP alot.. After being hammered each night for 5 weeks the activity in WvWvW is on a all-time low

in WvW

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

Oooh, welcome RG. I hope you will still be here when I get home and back to the smushing next week

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Freohr.7905

Freohr.7905

I’ve not been very active during this match-up (I play on Blacktide) due to university work but I just wanted to say; don’t lose your morale Far Shiverpeaks.

The free time that I have had to spend in WvW has been great. If this is the state of your server when it’s disheartened… Well, I’ve been throwing myself into your zergs like a frothing maniac, but I’d be less anxious to do so if you were at the peak of your fighting spirit. Far Shiverpeaks, much like my own server, is relentless. Every single fight has been fierce and really, judging from this thread, it’s been a very classy match-up – a few posts aside.

I don’t envy you. You’ve spent a lot of time at the top tiers, often against enemy servers with far greater night-capping capability and you’ve had to fight against superior numbers time after time. And yet, despite all that, each week you’ve shown up to the fight and given it your best shot and bashed in the skulls of anyone foolish enough to get in your way.

I tend not to root for other servers but you guys are an exception. Any server that can show up, clench their jaw, and do their best against enemies with far superior fire-power and large night-capping forces and through all that maintain a sporting demeanor deserves a salute from me. Don’t lose your morale and keep slogging at it. I hope you’ll reap the fruits of your labour and, with some luck, gain an influx of new guilds.

Lastly, well done Blacktide. We’ve held our own in this match-up despite predictions that we would have gotten absolutely stomped. I’ve only really played at prime-time this week and almost every time I’ve been in World v. World the map is filled with enemies and yet, despite being pushed back by an implacable foe, we’ve kept at it. Our morning forces contribute greatly to our success, but recognition should go to our prime-time forces too for refusing to relent.

Once more unto the breach.

If having a bigger blob means victory then you will blob.
Sun Tzu said that, and I think he knows a little more about fighting than you do, pal.

in WvW

Intigo.1653

@ Intigo.1653 I remember you guys from yesterday on ER BL, good fights, one of the better guilds Ive faced! Cheers from FSP.

Good times! Hopefully we’ll get to meet you and other strong guilds from FSP many times in the future.

in WvW

Posted by: Syndic.4762

Syndic.4762

I am happy that Blacktide is on its way to securing 2nd place and keeping in T2. Speaking for CIR, I’m pretty sure it’s a shared sentiment in our guild that a lot of guilds (GF, NUG, VcY, others) from FSP earned a lot of respect in this match-up, fighting tooth and nail despite knowing that it’ll all be gone when they log in the next day.

This week was by far the best WvW experience so far, yesterday Red Guard transferred over to check Blacktide out, they’re a great guild and will be a very important addition to our prime-time force if they decide to stay. Also, all the existing guilds on Blacktide have learned some valuable lessons and I think we all gained a lot of experience from this match-up.

Thanks to both Elona and FS for this great week of fighting, and thanks for all the lessons. Blacktide will fight even harder in the future because of you.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

FS is slowly dying

its primetime now and other than EB, we are actually out manned on all 3 maps.

we really need pull up our socks or we will be pushed further down to 3rd tier soon.

in WvW

Posted by: DrunkenChip.8504

DrunkenChip.8504

Please, FS don’t give up.

The german server Riverside had the same problem. Now they are reorganized and coming back to the top tiers.

in WvW

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

Well alot of FS people have gotten bored of facing nightcapping servers for so many weeks now. We dont get any break from it and sadly we dont get any night fighters to our server.

When I started playing GW2 I expected DaoC style PvP. Only reason its so loopholed in GW2 is because its SvSvS, not FvFvF. Atleast when factions face off against eachother there are restrictions such as races. In GW2 its just to follow the tide if you happen to lose, no drawbacks whatsoever.

And the latest slap in the face was 7 day CD on transfers… really, 7 days… So people can still switch servers on demand between match ups. Sigh

Why not just make it 1 month CD on transfers? Thats the only viable solution.

There are currently too many bugs aswell as bad preformance in WvW that tick me off in addition to the sever imbalance. So the last few days I havent felt like queing. Might aswell spend the time on better things in-game/out of game until its fixed. Invisible zergs, major fps issues at places and such isnt my kind of fun.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

in WvW

Genev.2450

They’ll likely fix the transfers once they fix guesting.

While WvW is a big part of the game, there are quite a lot of people hopping servers to get certain events done, play with friends all over, etc.
If you read the 7day transfer thread, you’ll notice those people are angry now :/
Think they’re trying to keep some kinda of balance – not piss the PvE people off too much, but at the same time try to fix the WvWers issues.

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

i saw a Nugos on BT is that fake or the real deal?

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Metixo.5086

Metixo.5086

I want to thank you guys from Elona Reach and Blacktide for some awesome battles in the FSP borderlands this evening. Lots of good battles and lots of fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Aysnvaust.7046

Aysnvaust.7046

Metixo:
You are welcome. I had a good time, too. People kicked me to the ground like they got payed for it, and there was allways action whenever I came around a corner.
Or, like Marv in Sin City used to say:
“The killing? No fun. Everything that comes before the killing will be a gas”.

Poke Menot
Asura Thief
Elona Reach

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

I am happy that Blacktide is on its way to securing 2nd place and keeping in T2. Speaking for CIR, I’m pretty sure it’s a shared sentiment in our guild that a lot of guilds (GF, NUG, VcY, others) from FSP earned a lot of respect in this match-up, fighting tooth and nail despite knowing that it’ll all be gone when they log in the next day.

This week was by far the best WvW experience so far, yesterday Red Guard transferred over to check Blacktide out, they’re a great guild and will be a very important addition to our prime-time force if they decide to stay. Also, all the existing guilds on Blacktide have learned some valuable lessons and I think we all gained a lot of experience from this match-up.

Thanks to both Elona and FS for this great week of fighting, and thanks for all the lessons. Blacktide will fight even harder in the future because of you.

I too am very happy that we are coming in second as i do not think we will be ready for Tier 1 for quiet some time. We still lack a bit from 6pm until 11pm even though theres alot of good guilds on at that time including my own and we dont have a night time presence to stand against Desolation server or AS and VS. I would be happy for us to remain in Tier 2 until we get those issues sorted.

FSP are still quiet strong from 6pm onwards, you can see them gaining momentium every day at the same time. Unfortunate for them they do not have the morning presence that Blacktide has otherwise all they would need then is night coverage. And it was fantastic to fight against guilds like [Nug] at the weekend. I had a great time as a mesmer running up to 20+ and throwing down a portal releasing people from [DkR][CIR][THuN] and Heresy to destroy siege.(Sorry if i missed a guild) Those guys were absolutely Relentless! We were all the time on the defense for long periods, Well done to those guys for some fantastic battles which made me stay up till 6 or 7am cause it was such a great challenge.

As much as i would love to see such good guilds coming to blacktide server, I would encourage you to hang tight. I reckon you will stabilise and work your way back up the ranks with new vigor. The problem for most servers is getting the night time presence sorted, anyone without that will not be in tier 1 and rightly so. [Ruin] guild joining with desolation server will be very hard to beat and I would imagine alot of people may move to desolation.

As a person that played on desolation at beta and our guild moved from there. I would like to see them do well in their “quest to dethrone the french”. Then after that, after we get full time coverage in WvW, I would like to dethrone them. First things first, getting full time coverage. Lets hope some Americans step up to the challenge and join our servers

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Hello all! I have not engaged much in these threads yet, and I appreciate seeing you all keeping it classy!

If we look back: I loved the matchup we had against Elona Reach the first time, when they joined us in T1 and kicked kittens! For me it was a breath of fresh air, until then we hadn’t really been loosing it’s been more or less stalemate in the way that VS never gained points on us, only the lower opponent that often got kicked out of the matchup.
I smiled that entire week and loved every single fighting moment of it.

Far Shiverpeaks is far from giving up btw. Some people might be leaving, some guilds or parts of guilds. But we are also seeing new people joining, and getting more people interested in WvW that haven’t been before. So worry not we will be back in full force.

To counter some rumors:

Well if it’s true that FSP guilds are moving to Desolation, then Desolation is going to become one scary WvW beast.

A few members from one guild switched server, upon which they were kicked from their guild. I will not name names but that’s the only thing I’ve heard about it.
Other than that there were members from that same guild that suggested on the Far Shiverpeaks forum that we’d all jump ship. Everyone from all other guilds shot that down.

We’re building a home and a community on Far Shiverpeaks and it will take us a long time to consider even switching servers.

- DW Maloki, Far Shiverpeaks (Fierce Asura Necro that won’t give up a fight even when clearly outnumbered!)

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

So how are you guys getting on??

As a Deso player I’m more interested in this match than my own server Vs the Hive mind that is VS and Arbo…. Its a snore fest

Elona gonna come back up and help us split the French?

Since I really dont want another boring week of this.

Miss blacktide and FSP

Lots of Love Ajaxx – Deso lol

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in WvW

Genev.2450

Ohai Ajaxx, still got people hunting you down through your stream? :p
Should drop down then to come join us for a bit, npnp <3

We’re having great fun here!

in WvW

Ajaxx.3157

Not for a while now, havent been streaming much this week simple because the two french servers are massively boring to fight against, and I dont wana bore people with me and my guild running with our own servers zerg because we cant find any good small group fights

Seems like all VS/Arbo players are under strict instructions not to leave “le bus” ( their zerg )

Yesterday we found a small group of 10 Arbo, we where 6 and they ran for miles…. Its not fun at all

I am jelly jelly of your fun lol

Only funny thing this week for me was some French guy sending me nasty messages in French because i killed him and he couldn’t get to his zerg. :o

Made me cry inside.

Will be streaming tomorrow for sure. Today I didnt even join WvW once… did zone completes for money… QQ

(edited by Ajaxx.3157)

in WvW

Ajaxx.3157

Oh and side note… they are 96% guardians.. just guardians everywhere…. fml

in WvW

Genev.2450

Hope you at least know French so you know how you were insulted!

But yeah, we’ve met some runners here too, though they generally only run if they have good reason (aka, we’re 20, they’re 3), they’re pretty fast, too.
But i did notice that quite a lot of servers tend to stick to a large zerg more, and the organised guilds are in that zerg forming the core, instead of doing it more like us where we split up and call for help when necessary.

On the up side (for the zerg) they’ve got this “overwhelming force” thing going on, downside… if you’re not with them, you can’t really do anything.
Though always fun if they try stacking and you break it apart, they’re so confused when that happens

Will have to chekc out your stream then, see how T1 is treating you with my own eyes.

in WvW

Ajaxx.3157

Hope you at least know French so you know how you were insulted!

I know Google translate French But it involved my mother and her after hours employment it seems… lol

I just replied “Onion?” and left it at that.

Also, Deso/Vs/Arbo threads… they just cant stay open.. full of spam from the French and awful Deso players also. This thread is how it should be.

Strawberry Jelly.

Just need Elona to step it up a bit, and out rate Arbo and get these two French servers split.

They had a nice alliance all weekend and 2v1’d us HARD. but we did very well, UK day-time.

in WvW

Genev.2450

You’re the new kids on the block, they’re supposed to give you a hard time! :p

I think one thing here is that the Russians are probably bashing each other on the Russian forums more, and both ER and the rest of FSP are nice.
You should’ve seen last week’s matchup thread, we had to create 2 of them :p

in WvW

Ajaxx.3157

Only 2 threads? Clearly you aren’t trying lol…

think tonights was the 4/5th thread lock.

I read that the VS/Arbo alliance split, after some major drama on a big Gw2 French site kicked off… Monday they where at eachothers throats lol..

in WvW

Genev.2450

I wasn’t trying, SFR was though, I managed to get away with only 1 infraction, too.
Skills!

Mmm, Should make it more interesting for you guys, 3ways are always nicer. Though are you 100% sure about the alliance? People usually like to say “Alliance” when in fact both servers are jsut concentrating on the biggest threat.

in WvW

Ajaxx.3157

Yeah, a few of the larger guilds publicly said on forums they’d allianced to fight Deso lol.

but, its 3:20am, time for sleep

Hope the rest of your week is good for all 3 servers…

and… come on Elona… step it up a bit and push Arbo back down

in WvW

Genev.2450

Fair enough, good night!
(Also, wuss, i’m still up at 4h25 am…)

in WvW

Posted by: Triffek.9268

Triffek.9268

Far Shiverpeaks if you don’t want to say bb Teir 2, dont focus BT anymore. We are better than ER and we are already second only cause of you.

This is good advise for you.

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

this is no thread about desolation and you should stop to post this here – we dont care – you both can use private message for your conversation

in WvW

Posted by: Snort.3698

Snort.3698

let me explain, You havent loyalty to the piece of hardware your on or to the Software it runs. Any server loyalty you have is to those you play with In WvW.

As it is you have an issue, no night coverage. You either accept it or deal with it.

How do you deal with it, you recruit in cover or move to a place that provides that cover. If you move in the EU to a server that has cover for when your weak there is only one server that you not face a huge queue for battlegrounds(that has slots available at a time convenient to you). Blacktide.

Moving to a different shard on possibly the same physical server is not a real change if you bring those you play with across to. For all intents and putpose it would still be FSP.

That is why I was suggesting it as a solution to your problems.

Snorth Tufmudda – The UnNamed _ThUn.
Project Blacktide 24/7 http://tinyurl.com/a3unn9b

in WvW

Posted by: Aevis.4061

Aevis.4061

To FSP, please don’t let yourself down on the fact that you don’t have any night/morning presence. Each encounter with you has been extremely fun and demanding. There’s no question about your skill and to me, you’re still the number one server to compete against. Even on our german forums, we pitty the fact that you guys have to struggle so bad with night coverage. Keep your heads up, another round with you would be awesome.

To Blacktide, you were the unknown variable this week. IMHO you didn’t start that well to give a good impression. The weekend was filled with mass zergs and on monday, your high early morning/morning presence was cleary showing. However, the further into the week we got, the better the fights became. You clearly demonstrated, that you aren’t just a superiority during the odd west europe times, although it is still your strongest point. Looking forward to the remaining two days, it’s been a pleasure.

To Red Guard, holy kitten. Yesterday evening on Blacktide Borderlands, you completely devastated us (Reno) two times, back to back. The first time, we didn’t even know what just happened. It also looked like you were around 20-25, which was only a bit over our size. I can tell you, you left some impressive mark and I can’t wait to face you guys again

Elona Reach [DE], Tamok [TA]

in WvW

Posted by: Vukanigia.5496

Vukanigia.5496

Then all Blacktide should move to Desolation, right?

Don’t get me wrong but for me it’s not all about moving from one realm to another so you can secure to become tier1. I look at Far Shiverpeaks as the home of my guild, our home is in bad condition cos of low morale after a long period of constant nightcap and situation where after a 16h of strong and organize fights we wake up and realize enemy got more points from 8h of PVD then we got in 16h of ruthless fight versa huge amount of enemy players on the field.

Now, we don’t have problem with WvW guilds, they are active like they were from the first day, but semi casual players got enough of this and they just don’t queue anymore.

People from other realms speak that we are not that powerful at the prime time as we were few weeks ago, it’s also true, as i said, more and more people don’t have motivation to join WvW anymore, we work hard to bring more people to our guilds, to organize more raids and pull out the best from all of us. Maybe FSP have to go down a bit more (to tier3), maybe to go down even more (tier4). We need a few weeks without pressure from powerful realms so we can cure our wounds and rise up again. I know FSP is still a home of powerful guilds like Green Fire, Za Drots and many others, we just have to take a breath and reorganize.

Don’t you worry, Far Shiverpeaks will come back in tier1, maybe not now, not in the next few weeks but we will. This game just started, servers are rising and falling it’s nothing strange, the one that will become stable and strong is the one that have loyal members and community and i’m sure Far Shiverpeaks is the one that have.

*Edit

You ask why we focus our attack on BT and not on ER? This is how i work and why i do that. I’m a commander of Balkan Legion guild (SFRJ) and we ride Eternal BG every day from 21:30h till 00:30h, my main target is red side of the map simply cos your towers are not that upgraded as ER towers and your response time is like 5 time worse then Er (German realm have the best response in EU, i’m sure in that). So i can manage to take all 4 towers from you in like 1h 8thats 40 more points per tick).
At the start of this battle we come organized from the beginning and we manage to took SM and keep it till 06. ER was the one that put a lot of pressure on us from the start, they took QL, Langor and come on our keep, we had a hard time to keep it up but we did for some time (around 06h we lost SM). Now, during the night BT didn’t even try to take SM or any tower from us (we got Orgrewatch tower from you), we just got ER constantly pushing the walls on SM.
This is the answer to you why i focus on BT. Simple cos at this moment my guild can’t match ER, they have more people on the field, they have superior organization and full upgrade on all towers. I have to rise morale of my people and pug on the map. the best way to do that is to rush and cap as much as i can so they can feel strong and useful. I know this is not the best solution if you look from strategic pov but there are some things at this moment that are more important for us.

C ya and good luck!

Attachments:

(edited by Vukanigia.5496)

in WvW

Genev.2450

It was clear that the Russians focused on each other, and this probably lowered the quality of the overal matchup. Even on our server people were shocked and confused at how the Russians played in the weekend.

However, Maxs managed to whip them into shape and as the week progressed, they went back to their good old self.
On the Russian forums, there’s a public statement that FSP lost against BT now (Well, Disorder League lost against Xaoc), so the last 2 days of the matchup, and the future matchup, should be more balanced since from now on it will be server vs server vs server, instead of Russians vs Russians, with the Germans taking advantage of this focus

http://www.chaos-online.ru/img/images/53abb5d1e31b91d23dd1f60bf882b67b.png

Not saying ER isn’t good and didn’t deserve the win btw, i just think that even though ER might still ahve won in a “normal” matchup situation, the scores might’ve looked different, maybe a smaller gap or so. Or maybe the scores will be exactly the same, down to the last point
I guess we’ll find out next week

(edited by Genev.2450)

in WvW

Intigo.1653

RG was on Elona last evening before I logged, had some excellent fights. We ended up fighting in Bluevale Refuge once more at around 20:30 which is where we met our downfall the evening before that, but we stood our ground better this time. It was pretty much a continuous battle over ~20-30 minutes with Far Shiverpeaks pushing us from both the archway and their side-exit from spawn with us coming out on top in the end. I think our group of ~25 pretty much covered that entire supply camp area when we were kiting around.

Props to Za Drots and the rest of the Far Shiverpeaks guys for some excellent fighting. Was also a great fight at Hero’s Lodge against ZDs + GF + extras. Unfortunately, you guys seemed to leave rather early on or we could have had some more fun! I suppose it might have been late for you since there was a decent amount of Russians in that group.

Elona showed yet again why it’s so tough to push Garrison in their home border. The amount of siege and people they have for Keep defense is astonishing, but at least we picked up a nice amount of kills before leaving. It’s no wonder that you are ahead on the scoreboard as no other server is quite so tenacious about defense as you are – I remember that from when I was fighting you on Seafarer’s Rest, too.

I really hope Far Shiverpeaks stays with it because I don’t believe at all that they should be transfering to Blacktide or similar. We want a spread of high-level international WvW servers, not only 2. The skill Far Shiverpeaks has (or had, if people have already begun leaving) is overall higher than any other, I think.

Thanks for the fun yet again! http://i.imgur.com/kEnf4.jpg

(edited by Intigo.1653)

in WvW

Posted by: Metixo.5086

Metixo.5086

Thanks Intigo!
I can also say that most of the FSP wvwvw community will stay. There are 2-3 people that left and made some drama but really the important guilds are staying and we welcome any new players that want to take up the fight with us.
Also having seen you guys from Red Guard fight I was amazed. You were organized and when you rushed it was skillfully done. Blacktide should be proud to have you on their server!