28/12 YB V EB V MAG

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Eh the best matches we have had have been similar time zones between all 3 servers. At least then things get decided when the majority of players are on the map. Otherwise, its more of a shell game, and I guess you can call that strategy, but its still PVDoor as the main determining factor.

If you don’t have presence at proper times doesn’t matter how much you fortify, your siege will vanish and you won’t have enough people to man it anyway. This leads to day players being less wining to upgrade, knowing it won’t last and weakening you further.

It DOES matter how much you fortify. This is one of the reasons why YB lost the last match. You have to go into Dragonbrand’s prime time with fully upgraded everything and a full bank of supply in your towers and keeps. If you don’t do this, you lose your stuff really quickly. Fortified towers and keeps last a long time even against Dragonbrand’s vastly superior numbers during Asia time. NNK and the rest will attest to how much longer it took to capture anything in Mag borderland.

This is something I do not understand about people transferring – they often say that their upgrades don’t matter because its only going to get nightcapped. That is totally wrong. When you play nightcap and expect to get nightcapped, the most crucial element is time. How much time can you buy? How long can you hold this keep? How long will it take us to 100% our borderland and upgrade it again? If you draw the siege out long enough, many of their players will get frustrated and look for an easier target and there were plenty of much easier targets in YB’s borderland at Dragonbrand’s peak.

Dragonbrand does exactly the same thing in reverse. They have to reset our borderlands so we concentrate more players in our own borderlands to upgrade it during their off peak. Thats vastly less players that can nightcap DB BL and then spend their gold upgrading their stuff in DB Borderland.

We even attempted to hold territory in DB BL and fully upgrade it because when NNK and friends log in, the first thing they need to do is secure their own borderland and if they have an east keep siege to deal with – thats a real headache. Thats alot of time wasted to achieve the 600+ PPT they need over 8 hours to bank a significant lead.

I think this is mostly due to players not experiencing nightcap regularly enough or to such a huge extent. Very few people actually know how to deal with it.

You have to give your off peak crew fully upgraded stuff so they can hold for as long as possible. You can’t expect them to win but losing slowly means you don’t hemorrhage points either. When your domestic server pop wakes up or finishes work, the points gap is not un-achievable. They need to start thinking about banking a points surpluss so they can absorb losses overnight. You WILL lose everything over night. The point is not to keep everything you upgraded by morning. The point is to lose it slowly so you are only down 600 PPT for like 1 hour instead of 5 hours.

Your players log in and see their team with +15 PPT and 20,000 points down and they WILL give up. You cannot let that happen.

(edited by Besetment.9187)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Here’s footage of the ehmry bay player who was using a speed hack.. Wksim [Nevr]:
http://youtu.be/yKqYLR-FIsY

I already sent a link to exploits@arena.net, tho wouldn’t hurt for others to report him.

Will do as well.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

It DOES matter how much you fortify. This is one of the reasons why YB lost the last match.

That really depends on what forces you have available. I’m not sure our numbers vs DB maybe they withered away under the pressure, but if you are too low, then no it really doesn’t matter. I remember playing IoJ and being on those off peak times several nights, trying to defend 30+ zergs with 5 or so people. Not going to happen, 4 rams on a door or a handful of golems, its going to melt fully fortified or not. Yeah a reinforced door might last 2 minutes instead of 30 seconds, but when their peak play time is about 4-6 hours, its not a big difference in the grand scheme of things.

I still think eventually if population dwindles in this game, or continues to, they will have to think about merging servers. Too many servers below tier 2 or so have huge gaps of weak play period. Yaks has one in NA AM times before noon, to where you can hear crickets chirping in map chat. And I don’t say that as a whine, because I know all our opponents around T4 have similar, but its not really ideal for the game mode.

We played SoR and NS and it was a war every night in primetime, and was a blast. The match ebbed a little overnight, but it was not the prime thing to plan around, thankfully.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

If you’re looking for sympathy about being night capped from Maguuma, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4317

Sol.4317

I also played on Gorefiend

Alfric the Wolf
Guild-Obsidian Fear
Level 80 Warrior

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Look, if they outman you during the day and they outman you at night, then theres nothing you can really do about it except lose as slowly as possible 24/7. Maguuma is used to that (I have referred to it in several matchup threads as “endless defense”). You think we haven’t gone 1 to 3 odd before? We do it nearly every week. kitten I wish I recorded some of those 10 vs 40s we did vs Dragonbrand with AoN. And yeah, I literally mean 10 vs 40.

The thing about going heavily outnumbered is you need to be structured. You need to use defender’s advantage wherever possible. Safe superior arrow carts will neutralize anything on a gate whilst you port supply in for repairs. Another thing is controlling supply. Small teams can control supply effectively and deny supply needed by huge zergs to build overwhelming amounts of siege to counteract Defender’s advantage. You can force large teams to split so they must guard supply camps. You can force them to use more expensive, long range siege because their ram operators can’t deal with multiple superior arrow carts behind a gate. This means you have to pre siege everything and your day crew needs to keep refreshing it so its available for your night crew to use. If you have a fully upgraded North West Tower with 2x defensive trebs, 2 superior arrow carts behind the gate + a cat and a full bank of supply, you really dont need alot of people to defend that for a long long time.

You only really need enough to man the siege and then anyone else should be running supply. If you deny a zerg supply so they have 30 guys milling around your tower doing nothing but autoattacking, you are doing it right. A zerg without supply takes a painfully long time to bust properly sieged and fortified keeps and towers.

Often times we attempt to tie up large enemy forces on the field by line of sight kiting and demoralizing our opponent.

In open field we try to never engage 10 vs 40 because you will actually die. You need to be pulling them apart, kiting them around obstacles, using high ground and sniping stragglers so its really 10 vs 10 (x4) or anything with more favourable odds.

(edited by Besetment.9187)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Whenever I read these threads, it makes me think that people need to remember that everyone posting here is just an individual. None of us have the authority to speak for the rest of the server, not even the commanders. Any opinions expressed belong solely to the ones who expressed them. Maybe others feel the same way, maybe they don’t.

Form your opinions based on what you see in game, not what you read from literally 1/1000th, if that, of a server’s population.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Fight Club going on right now.

Send me a msg in game for the location!

Duels and fun. All are welcome.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: rush.1492

rush.1492

It DOES matter how much you fortify. This is one of the reasons why YB lost the last match.

That really depends on what forces you have available. I’m not sure our numbers vs DB maybe they withered away under the pressure, but if you are too low, then no it really doesn’t matter. I remember playing IoJ and being on those off peak times several nights, trying to defend 30+ zergs with 5 or so people. Not going to happen, 4 rams on a door or a handful of golems, its going to melt fully fortified or not. Yeah a reinforced door might last 2 minutes instead of 30 seconds, but when their peak play time is about 4-6 hours, its not a big difference in the grand scheme of things.

I still think eventually if population dwindles in this game, or continues to, they will have to think about merging servers. Too many servers below tier 2 or so have huge gaps of weak play period. Yaks has one in NA AM times before noon, to where you can hear crickets chirping in map chat. And I don’t say that as a whine, because I know all our opponents around T4 have similar, but its not really ideal for the game mode.

We played SoR and NS and it was a war every night in primetime, and was a blast. The match ebbed a little overnight, but it was not the prime thing to plan around, thankfully.

Not true at all… It does matter a lot if you are getting night capped and you fortify. This is how we as maguuma saw the situation. We knew coming into last weeks match that DB was going to take everything overnight. So we decided to do what rebel said. Lose everything as slowly as possible. They were able to do it 2 nights out of the whole week in maguuma. But the other nights the farthest they got was nw tower. On the first say we implemented this strategy NNK was hitting maguuma hard. They got through outer of west keep but because we had everything fortified we were able to make it so difficult for them that slowly their numbers started to fall. Eventually they saw how Yaks bend was. Paper gate and walls. Why? Because we focused you guys before DB Peak time. They saw an easier target and they flipped your borderlands. We held the night. It was like that every night. Untill eventually towards the end of the week NNK took a break and even before that they stopped coming to Maguuma. Why would they when Yaks was all paper? But then we started to see that DB was getting too ahead so we started to focus them at the same time and we made sure they took forever to get their BL back.

That is how Maguuma won that week with a 20 k point lead on both servers.

Why is it not happening right now?

Here is what my theory. Yaks for sure has a decent night peak. So do we… But we cannot hold Eternal during that time. we can only hold our BL as you have been seeing this week. Ehmry and maguuma has the same kind of night peak. So Yaks have been taking stuff in eternal, not with ease, but slowly they get to take a lot of stuff to the point of having a 350+ ppt over night.

How can we get closer to your score?

We have to focus you. This week though over night we have seen ehmry and HIRE guild pushing us over night. We hold but we need to focus all of our man power we have left in maguuma leaving eternal dead.

It pisses me off to say this because i do not believe in excuses… but this is a numbers game. It is all about coverage. But if you play it smart I know you can overcome most of the problems with coverage. It was easy to figure out that week vs DB… we just have yet to figure out how to play to get first place when ehmry is in the table. Especially since their server has grown.

[ARK]Xelo Prime
Arkham – Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Nut.4713

Nut.4713

I don’t know why you guys are discussing last week as if it was indicative of future match ups, or as if there is something to learn from it.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Fight Club going on right now.

Send me a msg in game for the location!

Duels and fun. All are welcome.

Bleh. Tried to message you but then my game crashed and now it keeps telling me there’s an error and won’t let me log on.

Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Notus.5769

Notus.5769

I don’t know why you guys are discussing last week as if it was indicative of future match ups, or as if there is something to learn from it.

What they are saying is 100% correct on all counts.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Nut.4713

What who is saying? Pendragon when he says 5 people can’t do anything against 40, and fortifying buys you only the extra minute or two it takes to ram down the doors or walls? Yeah, that’s correct. What Besetment is saying that you lose as slowly as possible? Yeah, also correct. But it assumes there are actually people around to do it, which in this case is a false presumption. Last week was a population anomaly, put it out of your minds. We will see next week if the current score trends continue.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

You don’t need alot. during the first 2 weeks us DB players during NA prime time always had outmanned buff with both DH and NSP each coming after everything we had. someone actually posted a picture of the map when they finally took Overlook keep. took 6 days. outmanned buff everyday.

because our NA people were able to hold out for so long we have built a healthy respect among our own server and those we face.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Notus.5769

Notus.5769

What who is saying? Pendragon when he says 5 people can’t do anything against 40, and fortifying buys you only the extra minute or two it takes to ram down the doors or walls? Yeah, that’s correct. What Besetment is saying that you lose as slowly as possible? Yeah, also correct. But it assumes there are actually people around to do it, which in this case is a false presumption. Last week was a population anomaly, put it out of your minds. We will see next week if the current score trends continue.

Your problem was being bested when you normally best your opponents, not a lack of bodies. Christmas didn’t only happen on Yak’s Bend.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

I was discussing more the general state of the game than any particular week, not sure what they are going on about.

Not much to learn definitely it was a holiday and Yaks didn’t show up. Being told about being outnumbered strategy is pretty funny to us since we were outnumbered pretty much the entire trip from T6 or 7 up to T3.

And it’s absolutely not true that we didn’t fortify last week. I said as a general point, players are likely to want to do that less when it gets repeatedly tore down, in describing the ill effects of mismatched servers, not that we did it.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Elcyion.7452

Elcyion.7452

DB Doing a reversed tactic of Maguuma would be annoying if that korean/taiwanese horde actuly fortified evrything and dropped siege and keept it refreshed would be a total nightmare

Swedish Insomniac
Server: Maguuma Guild: (iRez)
Night-Morning-Midday Crew WvW

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

What Besetment said is totally true. In fact, Yak’s Bend used to be known for it’s tenacious defense. Somewhere along the way we have lost it, but we have been making concerted efforts in the Alliance to correct this issue.

Soon, you will be running headlong into grim-faced, peeved off Yak defenders. I just hope we get our defensive mojo back before we get knocked down a tier!

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

^True, but for tenacious defense you tenacious defenders. It’s not like Yaks went all offensive zerg hitting other borderlands, and then leaving paper doors like a lot of servers playstyle, we didn’t have many attacking or defending. This week, things much more back to normal.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

DB Doing a reversed tactic of Maguuma would be annoying if that korean/taiwanese horde actuly fortified evrything and dropped siege and keept it refreshed would be a total nightmare

DB does do that but with only key locations. normally garrison and our keep in EB with have half the seige cap in them to help the NA pop hold them.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Nut.4713

Your problem was being bested when you normally best your opponents, not a lack of bodies. Christmas didn’t only happen on Yak’s Bend.

We have a problem now? I don’t know who you are or what point you’re trying to make. There was virtually nobody on our border last week at any time of day. It often wasn’t even held during NA evening hours. Which is what makes the last page of talk of fortifying rather silly. Head on over there now, you’ll find the place far less hospitable to invaders, as you will any week other than last.

Aeyden – Elementalist
Yak’s Bend

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Really enjoyed the duels with [FTF] and [pk] that we had going on at Mag BL. Inevitably a mindless yaks zerg of mostly [CL] came by and busted it up. It’s fine though, I 1v5ed a CL group trying to take a buffed supply camp about an hour earlier so I’ll consider that retribution :p

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

So awkward watching four non fightclubbers from Maguuma get solo’d by an FTF elementalist.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

The PvP skill of the average person in WvW is absolutely abysmal.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I had fun with Ebay in the Eternal puzzle for a few hours. I made 40 badges. I went in with a group and Ebay had 2 trebs, carts, ballistas, etc at the top. We got up regardless, wiped it, and 4 of us farmed everyone who tried to do the puzzle for ages after. Thanks.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Had a lot of fun at the duels. Thanks to FTF for organizing it and bringing so many people.

Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Yup, it was fun showing everyone just how bad I am at this game :P

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

To the [SoL?] 3 or 4 man group from Yak’s that was sitting on the ruins a couple hours ago, was good fun fighting you guys. I was the NOVA asuran mesmer that kept on waving and proceeding to poke you guys. Much respect for not attacking me when I went into Ram form and letting me watch you guys do work on my fellow Maguumans and Ebays alike.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Maguma Char Commander from Guild [ILL}
Lets 1v1
You seem to be dancing on my body , “t-bagging” me.

and each time i kick your kitten you run to all your friends for help (:

I’ll be here
Come at me <3

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I might be wrong but I would have thought xmas would have affected DBs asian contingent significantly less than YB or Mag. What I do know is that numbers this week for YB are up by a substantial margin over last week. OTOH reading about Mag’s strategy YB clearly got its strategy wrong last week as well as being affected by less numbers.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

I’m pretty sure that was the most epic battle ever over the SW camp in EB borderlands through the night. Mmm yes New Years Eve on the way, Jim Beam, Dr Pepper and drunken WvW, tonight is going to be hella fun.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

I am still recovering from my flu but I will make a showing, can’t miss drunken pvp night. Sailor Jerry’s and coke for me! See you guys on the battlefield tonight, hopefully feel well enough to make it a prolonged appearance.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

To Yaks Bend and Ehmry Bay,

When you see the OG guild tag, what is your normal response to this?

Just curious.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: cainejw.7142

cainejw.7142

Current score:

96,286 Yak’s Bend
77,452 Ehmry Bay
67,405 Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Kulam.6514

Kulam.6514

Happy New year Folks!!!

@Bunzy – er .. you’re missing the “M” in the middle .. or you’re the children of “TOG” (The Older Gamers) .. someone who has been around, old school gangster .. Jay-Z’s imaginary friend .. Orangutan Ganja – Really strong weed that Asian Orangutans smoked with Budda. Now used as a marketing term universal adjective that has largely lost its original meaning. Used to describe strong weed (i.e., OG Kush, OG Sativa, OG Indica, etc.). .. Original Ginger. One who was born a ginger then dyes their hair to trick the world into thinking he/she has a soul. .. Organic Gardening? .. er sorry Bunzy.. I give up.

Dragon Bizkit

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: ren yon.4679

ren yon.4679

So I want to do a little experiment. What guilds come to mind when u think of EB? Mag? Yaks? Top 2 or 3 or more if u can’t narrow it down

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

So I want to do a little experiment. What guilds come to mind when u think of EB? Mag? Yaks? Top 2 or 3 or more if u can’t narrow it down

HIRE
SM
FTF

TOG
CL

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Just curious.

I normally just go stealth, Steal + Basilisk Venom and Backstab, I don’t really notice your Guild tag that much if I am totally honest compared to other such guilds as shown below.

Well i’m from Ehmry so its kind of slanted but PK, GH, FTF as i’m a older member of the server and they have been around, would have said Hyru but they changed server ages ago (miss you Trist :P)

Maguuma – GOON for seeing them everywhere, Starfleet Denial because of a single certain Asura mesmer.

Yak’s Bend – CL as is both Chile and Huegres? (I can’t remember how to spell it but I know it’s a H) for the reason’s they transferred to Yak’s.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

I would like to commend Ehmry Bay for their tenacious defense of Hills on their borderland. For the last couple of days, YB has been pounding at the gates and every time we got inside the outer wall, you pushed us back.

We were even in the Lord’s room at one point but the amount of siege you had in there was disgusting and lead to us wiping.

Please vacate the premises before we get really really angry.

Yours truly,

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

YB: foo, war, DARK
Mag: GOON, AoN
EB: HIRE, SM

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Sporadicus.1028

Sporadicus.1028

Is it bad that I giggle if I kill anything with a lightning strike or the pistol electric shot?

When an NPC wiggles in death under the throes of lighting, it makes me think: “Don’t taze me, bro!”

But this morning was a good one. HIRE was fighting the good fight in YB BL, and they took over DB after about an hour of fighting. It was a very smart fight, where they were constantly taking over Faith while pounding on the south gates to prevent supply coming back in.

I know you guys probably had to go back to your BL to fight with Mag (and it was a little depressing to find DB a ghost town after we trebbed the outer wall and basically walked in through the inner north gate), but the fight you put up on YB BL was a good one. Loved it!

Keep the good times coming!

Malkin Rawl – Charr Engineer, Tarnished Coast
Loudmouth, lousy PvPer, and mediocre PvEer.
I don’t own, I just play

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

Just curious.

What I’ve seen usually you guys get chased back to your spawn by our teams then a few noobs who chase you all the way there get ganked 5-7 vs 2 or 3. Rinse repeat over and over.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

Yaks – Recognize most all of them
Mag – GOON, [war] lately, Nova (think they are mag anyway)
EB – HIRE is everywhere

Really don’t notice the tags that much though unless we are trying to figure out a specific strategy a guild is doing. Most servers have such a collection that they blend together and its impossible to classify a server down to just a few. Though in some cases, like FA, they do have guilds that seem to spearhead everything [ULTD].

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Just curious.

What I’ve seen usually you guys get chased back to your spawn by our teams then a few noobs who chase you all the way there get ganked 5-7 vs 2 or 3. Rinse repeat over and over.

I like how you used the word team.

Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Sporadicus.1028

Sporadicus.1028

Just curious.

“Definition: Team: A group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport.”

Yeah. Yeah, I think he used the word “team” in the right meaning.

Malkin Rawl – Charr Engineer, Tarnished Coast
Loudmouth, lousy PvPer, and mediocre PvEer.
I don’t own, I just play

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Just curious.

“Definition: Team: A group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport.”

Yeah. Yeah, I think he used the word “team” in the right meaning.

I didn’t say it was incorrect. I like it because it’s so deliciously ambiguous.

Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Warms my heart that people still think GOON WvWs a lot…(but we don’t)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

Mag – GOON, [war] lately, Nova (think they are mag anyway)

Yes, NOVA is a Mag guild

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

Just curious.

Somebody has never heard of extending. Its ok we don’t expect you to understand, just stick to the comforts of your zergs. What you failed to mention is how many we kill while we are getting chased by your zerg.

Bunzy – stop fishing for kitten lol

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

Somebody has never heard of extending. Its ok we don’t expect you to understand, just stick to the comforts of your zergs. What you failed to mention is how many we kill while we are getting chased by your zerg.

Bunzy – stop fishing for kitten lol

They all get rezzed, except those next to the legendary defenders. Kills are worth 0 points. You’re still doing it wrong. I suppose it has some accidental value in drawing ADD players away from what they should be doing but that’s about all.