28/12 YB V EB V MAG

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Nanorin.9285

Nanorin.9285

Ebay want to report that speed hacker, that you have on your side? Please.

Can’t target that kitten.

If is the same one as before, then I have no idea who it is. Never seen that guild tag before. Could we get a location though? On a side note, looks like Dragonbrand is becoming the black hole if tier 5 sucking up all the oppositions guilds.

EB hoping the walls all over SM, while you attack.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Lol, I wonder what these EBayers who are snippy will think next week when they face Dragonbrand.

I think you have forgotten we utterly crushed them before. Not to say they haven’t changed since then.

We have… you faced us when we had just lost 1000 people to SoS. it will be a different fight this time. We will be the underdogs and wouldn’t have it any other way.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Lol, I wonder what these EBayers who are snippy will think next week when they face Dragonbrand.

I think you have forgotten we utterly crushed them before. Not to say they haven’t changed since then.

We have… you faced us when we had just lost 1000 people to SoS. it will be a different fight this time. We will be the underdogs and wouldn’t have it any other way.

Hah I like that attitude, WvWvW needs more people like you in it who will fight against the numbers.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Hah I like that attitude, WvWvW needs more people like you in it who will fight against the numbers.

Lolwut?

DB will have YB and EB outmanned for large periods of time…. I wouldn’t be surprised if they win.

[SU]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

Lolwut?

DB will have YB and EB outmanned for large periods of time…. I wouldn’t be surprised if they win.

<This

Having DB in our Tier again sucks, it will be a crappy Wv3 I mean Wv2 as DB sits on everything while we sleep and work, yeah fun!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

Having DB in our Tier again sucks, it will be a crappy Wv3 I mean Wv2 as DB sits on everything while we sleep and work, yeah fun!

I’m pretty sure this is how Ebay and Mag feel about YB. :P

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

I’m pretty sure this is how Ebay and Mag feel about YB. :P

YB is a NA prime time lol!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Annesse.1398

Annesse.1398

Hehehehehe Had a fun couple of hours running round Mag BL flipping camps and sentries ……Maguma ended up having to dedicate 20+ zerg to stop just 2 of us ..a warrior and a Mesmer from creating havoc……..I was Rotflol seeing the over kill from Maguma just for 2 pesky Yakers

Annesse Devine [BOLD]
Mesmer
Yaks Bend

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

T4 is the gatekeeper tier where people either learn how the 3 server dynamic works or post about being teamed up on and give up after a week. Ehmry bay is the Little Brother server. Bunch of Luigis.

I wish I didn’t read such ignorance this early in the morning….

Are you mad that I made fun of Luigi? Let’s be serious, he’s a little dweeb.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Hehehehehe Had a fun couple of hours running round Mag BL flipping camps and sentries ……Maguma ended up having to dedicate 20+ zerg to stop just 2 of us ..a warrior and a Mesmer from creating havoc……..I was Rotflol seeing the over kill from Maguma just for 2 pesky Yakers

It’s funny how this guy has to try and mock what we on Maguuma actually do to them. Only that 20 man doesn’t succeed. Then we dance as dolyaks, and moose, with fireworks, on your corpses.

Lets face it: a warrior roamer = a dead warrior. The mesmer is the roamer carrying you.

I roam solo in my wolf shirt. When I see a mesmer with anyone else it’s annoying, because I can’t mark targets. I died once, total, yesterday; to 3 thieves and a mesmer at the side of east keep where there’s literally nowhere to kite. It was to Ebay. Yaks haven’t killed me once. Ever. You’re terrible.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

score update:
yaks – 69,300
ehmry – 51,000
mag’s – third

Good matchup so far!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

RockonHarder.7235

Lolwut?

<This

Maybe have a conversation with Magumma. they managed to not only beat DB but the Yak’s last round.

In the end where there is a will there is a way.

DB forever!!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

edit: post deleted.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

I must have typed (and deleted) five replies to this thread so far. Look, you guys can troll all you want, but that doesn’t change the scoreboard or the fact that Mag is moving down a tier. You have people like Rebel Daughter who are NOTHING but class acts, and you should follow their lead. I know, I know, every server has trolls. However, you have a shining example of what to do in Rebel.

Dragonbrand is coming! That means EBay AND Yaks need have our A game next week (and the subsequent weeks) to avoid getting knocked down. Instead of dying and laying down, I’m gonna meet them head on and knock them in their doggone nose.

Let’s get back to the fierce fighting ON THE FIELD.

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

Just like to thank the good people from Maguuma for the moose on moose meeting at SW camp just before on their Borderlands.

I had absolutely no idea how or what to bring to fight in that moose form, so I do apologize if it was very noobish, but was nice to take some time out and have some fun with the other side.

At no stage was I attacked, so big /salute, /bow and /cheer from this Yak, you have my respect.

Look forward to seeing you on the field.

*(i’ll try and get that wooden plank so I can actually do something next time lol)

Hey nuff! That was you who was the other moose? I was the other moose who had the wooden plank. I had a great time while running around with you over there and the group with us was having a blast watching Add me and send me a message! I can tell you where to get the planks and we can have a rematch!

Sorry for the late reply btw, I was so tired at that point I knocked out and wasn’t able to check the forums until now.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Besetment.9187

We haven’t fallen out of tier 4 because we haven’t been good at pvp. We have fallen out of tier 4 because of server transfers to literally all of our expected opponents and we are the only server in this tier without a recruitment thread.

Why is that? I thought about starting one and recording more of our really technical plays so others can see how we do it. But Mags has had a long history of getting shafted by server transfers starting with Sea of Sorrows 2.0. Dragonbrand remembers that one painfully. I haven’t started a thread on the subject because I have no desire to gut another server for our own dubious gain. In the end, its a game of numbers and you can always win, if you have enough numbers

If we go down a tier or two so be it. We didn’t get good by getting carried by off peak. We got good by playing alot of impossible matches every week and sticking around till the next impossible match.

Eventually I hope we will get matched up with another server that has a similar philosophy and we can play without all the trash talk and the bravado. Just learn from each other, recognize when we do right and wrong and get really good.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

Don’t act like Maguuma hasn’t gotten any transfers at all.

You had the entire “Hate Ehmry Guild Fanclub” join you as soon as we popped into tier 4.

It’s just that now Yak’s Bend and Ehmry got some transfers for themselves now. (though Yak’s Bend probably got more transfers then both of us combined with that CL guild :/)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Flic.6938

Flic.6938

all 3 servers have prolley gained guilds but those numbers prolley get balanced out by the amount of people not playing anymore due to wvw being stale.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Besetment.9187

You had the entire “Hate Ehmry Guild Fanclub” join you as soon as we popped into tier 4.

It’s just that now Yak’s Bend and Ehmry got some transfers for themselves now. (though Yak’s Bend probably got more transfers then both of us combined with that CL guild :/)

We didn’t ask for this and we aren’t really happy about it either. At some point you may have to ask yourself what you did to make so many people hate you.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: SethGrev.8275

SethGrev.8275

Who did Maguuma gain?

Not trolling – Serious question.

[GOON] – Steve Holt’s Father

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Who did Maguuma gain?

Not trolling – Serious question.

About a month ago two NSP guilds as well as a former Ehmry guild transferred over. FINE, MEOW, and AoN.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Besetment.9187

FINE (no longer exists), OG and AoN off the top of my head. Both OG and AoN have less than 15 members. I’ve seen like one MEOW tag in all the time I’ve played. I did not know that MEOW came from NSP.

The only member of OG I have played with regularly is Storm Goddess (who is really good). I pretty much never see any of the others.

There are still some ex FINE members playing WvW who I really like. They seem perplexed at the disgusting attitude that prevails in these matchup threads. AoN is really cool and they are always polite. They are a tiny guild but they have extremely creative players that remind me of the Guild Wars 1 beta days. At least one of them is ex Fianna, a very old Guild Wars 1 guild held in high regard. We miss Maya (if you are still out there, come back!).

Only regret from dropping a tier is that we won’t be able to play the server formerly known as Darkhaven (now in the death throes of a WvW player exodus). We won’t be able to compete with Dragonbrand on an even keel (since they one of the principle recipients of server transfers from Darkhaven). We won’t be able to play Fort Aspenwood again (who are really good and we have good matches even if we get thumped by 100,000 points and nightcapped to hell and back).

(edited by Besetment.9187)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

FINE (no longer exists), OG and AoN off the top of my head. Both OG and AoN have less than 15 members. I’ve seen like one MEOW tag in all the time I’ve played. I did not know that MEOW came from NSP.

The only member of OG I have played with regularly is Storm Goddess (who is really good). I pretty much never see any of the others.

What in the world are you trying to argue?

D/D, Staff Elementalist

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Besetment.9187

I’m not trying to argue anything. I’m telling SethGrev what server transfers we have gotten from the Ebay Hate Club. He will not have played with many of them because there aren’t many of them.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

I’m not trying to argue anything. I’m telling SethGrev what server transfers we have gotten from the Ebay Hate Club. He will not have played with many of them because there aren’t many of them.

Not significant? You have 3 decent to large sized WvW guilds join your server. You say some do not exist anymore which may be true (Have not seen the FINE tag this match). That does not mean the players themselves have stopped playing. I have a bad feeling that I am getting trolled right now…

D/D, Staff Elementalist

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I’ve played with all of these “hate club” guilds and none of them seem to care about you as much as you think. And yes, FINE is essentially gone, and we have maybe one guild the size of BP, but they don’t play much outside of reset night (and they aren’t a transfer as far as I know). Please name all of these huge guilds we have on Maguuma. If you name GOON then you’re already wrong.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

(edited by Moderator)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Every server has gotten xfers.

Its funny to see Yak’s complain about DB off hours coverage when they themselves can only win in this tier due to this. Last week we saw DB stifle their off hour advantage…They lost the match

The winner wasn’t DB tho….it was Mag.

Interesting

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Besetment.9187

The reason we won that match is because we nightcapped Dragonbrand’s borderland. Then we pushed hard on Yak’s Bend borderland in our prime time. Over night we expected Dragonbrand to log in and wipe out everything (+620 PPT). Over night we tried to ensure that Maguuma Borderlands was the only “hard target” on the map. The point being that if our skeleton Oceanic crew can lose incredibly slowly, Dragonbrand’s Taiwan/Hong Kong army will asssault YB BL and attempt to hold it for longer, since they need to bank points to stay in the game.

Having played Dragonbrand before, we knew they were under enormous pressure to bank a points lead by the time their Hong Kong players log off. If they don’t have that points lead by then, they get nightcapped by North American prime time servers and they cannot absorb the points loss. Its pretty much the same for us when facing Sea of Sorrows 1.0 or any other Oceanic heavy/NA light server. We had to bank a points lead going into Asia time, otherwise Dragonbrand would surge into the lead.

Dragonbrand wiped out Yak’s Bend’s Eternal dominance by taking the whole thing in Asia prime time. In the previous matchup a large number of the points they banked was from being able to hold the majority of Eternal all day, every day (a pattern that I note is being repeated in this matchup). Yaks will win this matchup because they dominate Eternal.

We like playing the opposite timezone game because theres a different level of strategy involved. Time is very important. You are faced with situations during the day where you cannot win and so must lose as slowly as possible to shrink the points deficit. You have to look at the historical point gain data from Dragonbrand to see when they start logging in and taking stuff and you have to play so that by that time, your borderland is the most upgraded and the hardest looking target to hit.

(edited by Besetment.9187)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Its funny to see Yak’s complain about DB off hours coverage when they themselves can only win in this tier due to this.

Populations get strange on major holidays. Please forget everything you saw last week and instead look at the entire rest of the year and this week and you’ll see your claim really has no merit.

Yak’s Bend has performed well in US prime time all week. Yak’s held a good PPT lead friday night all through US prime and has been at least on par with the other servers the majority of prime time US hours ever since.

-Desirz Matheon

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: lessurl.6107

lessurl.6107

At least one of them is ex Fianna, a very old Guild Wars 1 guild held in high regard. We miss Maya (if you are still out there, come back!).

Very off topic and I do apologise, plus you may not even know the answer but…is Fianna related to the Na Fianna (or something like that guild) from very early days in DAOC?

Back on topic, I will miss Maguuma if they drop down a tier next week, I have a lot of respect for many players on that server (including the person I have quoted above) for some great tactics and a great attitude on the forums.

Vallurl[TOG] – Elementalist – Yak’s Bend
Valless[TOG] – Necromancer – Yak’s Bend
Vallrior[TOG] – Warrior – Yak’s Bend

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Not significant? You have 3 decent to large sized WvW guilds join your server. You say some do not exist anymore which may be true (Have not seen the FINE tag this match). That does not mean the players themselves have stopped playing. I have a bad feeling that I am getting trolled right now…

Three 15 man guilds over the course of a month isn’t what I’d call large portion of incoming transfers my man.

Personally I’m cool with our smaller numbers/coverage/whatever. You actually get to know who you’re playing with on your own server. Not just guilds in general, but specific players.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Notus.5769

Notus.5769

If I am frustrated by anything this week it is that the level of thought and effort that our WvW players put in can not be rewarded because of our numbers deficit. We’ve been brainstorming on how to get people on to our server, while at the same time Maguuma has a very tight knit group of WvW talent that we don’t want to upend because we “open the floodgates.”

Last week was my favorite week ever because it was obvious that the gears were turning for all three servers. Dragonbrand is very goal oriented and it was obvious they were making considered decisions and doing their best to create the largest bank of points they could, while simultaneously always making their pushes at the biggest threat to their points lead first. Eventually they burned out. Their wealth of transfers is a big deal.

I just don’t feel the same this week. We had a one week break from one of the three servers in a match aggressively playing for second place and it was not near long enough. If we end up in tier 5 I hope it is competitive and that we can work on getting some dedicated bodies into the borderlands. We know exactly what we need to do and the moves we need to make, we just run out of bodies to put it all together.

And there is no ridiculous Ehmry hate group. Last week Dragonbrand, Maguuma, and Yak’s all walked away with a healthy respect for each other. This week is all opposite. Only one thing has changed since then.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Besetment.9187

Very off topic and I do apologise, plus you may not even know the answer but…is Fianna related to the Na Fianna (or something like that guild) from very early days in DAOC?

I don’t know. But I do know that literally everyone that uses the name pronounces it wrong. (Its pronounced “Feena”).

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

The only regrets that I have about Maguuma getting bumped down a Tier, if it comes to that, is that we will miss seeing what DB is all about with all their new transfers and the fights with the Yaks.

At the same time, I hate it for DH that a number of their players have bailed on them for apparently greener pastures. However, DR seems to be shooting up the rankings and BP was a fairly fast riser as well. It’ll be a cool matchup next week, in my eyes, if it comes to that.

In the meantime, Yaks and EBay are always fun to fight, and EBay never ceases to amuse me with their forums antics. I hope they are able to keep it up for the rest of the week because they help me pass the time while I’m at work.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Lolwut?

This is so true. YB population matches up terrible to DB.

I’d be interested in seeing the result of a CD DB match up.

Hats off to both our foes this week. Been loving the open field skirmishing around the southern supply camps this weekend. Had some simply epic battles.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

(edited by Relentliss.2170)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

RockonHarder.7235

Lolwut?

Hats off to both our foes this week. Been loving the open field skirmishing around the southern supply camps this weekend. Had some simply epic battles.

go check out the match up history. you’ll find cd and DB squared off a bunch of times in the past.

DB forever!!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Apparently everything is about Ehmry Bay.. in the minds of ehmry bay players

Is that the going gossip on Maguuma’s almighty mumble server?

No, I have not been in game so far this match up .. as I said on page 1 I think it was, I’m sick and have been sleeping and browsing forums and matchup page.
I think this again is a good example of what Ebay thinks of mag in general.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

RockonHarder.7235

Lolwut?

during our last match up with the yaks we had outmanned buffs sometimes during NA primetime. in the end it’s how you play the game. Magumma beat us both because of that.

DB forever!!

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Every server has gotten xfers.

Its funny to see Yak’s complain about DB off hours coverage when they themselves can only win in this tier due to this. Last week we saw DB stifle their off hour advantage…They lost the match

The winner wasn’t DB tho….it was Mag.

Interesting

Mag won on acount of us getting no points during a time period where we typically have a strong presence – db’s asian forces are massive, our oceanics have always been better than average. To me alls fair. We don’t match up well in a Mag DB match up, tough luck.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Plutonium.1308

No, I have not been in game so far this match up .. as I said on page 1 I think it was, I’m sick and have been sleeping and browsing forums and matchup page.

Ebay pretty much would like you guys to move on down so we can get back to the fun matchups we’ve been having. Next week will be great fun win or lose.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Besetment.9187

I don’t know why you feel the need to make comments like that…

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Ebay pretty much would like you guys to move on down so we can get back to the fun matchups we’ve been having. Next week will be great fun win or lose.

See at least from the players I know on Mag, we seem to have fun no matter who we are facing.. the fact that you guys are the only ones in here not having fun when we are around kind of supports my statement. Thanks?

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

We like playing the opposite timezone game because theres a different level of strategy involved. Time is very important. You are faced with situations during the day where you cannot win and so must lose as slowly as possible to shrink the points deficit. You have to look at the historical point gain data from Dragonbrand to see when they start logging in and taking stuff and you have to play so that by that time, your borderland is the most upgraded and the hardest looking target to hit.

Eh the best matches we have had have been similar time zones between all 3 servers. At least then things get decided when the majority of players are on the map. Otherwise, its more of a shell game, and I guess you can call that strategy, but its still PVDoor as the main determining factor.

If you don’t have presence at proper times doesn’t matter how much you fortify, your siege will vanish and you won’t have enough people to man it anyway. This leads to day players being less wining to upgrade, knowing it won’t last and weakening you further.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

And it’s our server that has the “other server hate club”…ahaha

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Plutonium.1308

See at least from the players I know on Mag, we seem to have fun no matter who we are facing.. the fact that you guys are the only ones in here not having fun when we are around kind of supports my statement. Thanks?

[/quote]

Not gonna feed the troll. You’re welcome and good luck in the next tier.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Flic.6938

Flic.6938

I actually enjoy playing mag, I don’t think the negativety is a true representive of the server. btw yaks, the speeder that was posted earlier in thread has been reported.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

Eh the best matches we have had have been similar time zones between all 3 servers. At least then things get decided when the majority of players are on the map. Otherwise, its more of a shell game, and I guess you can call that strategy, but its still PVDoor as the main determining factor.

If you don’t have presence at proper times doesn’t matter how much you fortify, your siege will vanish and you won’t have enough people to man it anyway. This leads to day players being less wining to upgrade, knowing it won’t last and weakening you further.

Mag won on acount of us getting no points during a time period where we typically have a strong presence - db’s asian forces are massive, our oceanics have always been better than average. To me alls fair. We don’t match up well in a Mag DB match up, tough luck.

These two Yaks comments do not coincide whatsoever. ‘Cause all I’m reading is a lot of whining about being night capped, and than being proud of having a strong presence in the same time frame… Making your server the normal night cappers.

Sure is double standard around here.

(edited by Rhyis.7058)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Cain.9724

Cain.9724

Here’s footage of the ehmry bay player who was using a speed hack.. Wksim [Nevr]:
http://youtu.be/yKqYLR-FIsY

I already sent a link to exploits@arena.net, tho wouldn’t hurt for others to report him.

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

These two Yaks comments do not coincide whatsoever. ‘Cause all I’m reading is a lot of whining about being night capped, and than being proud of having a strong presence in the same time frame… Making your server the normal night cappers.

Sure is double standard around here.

Well whining about nightcapping serves almost no purpose. but still.. there are many different kinds of nightcapping. Its really a non-binary system that often yields binary results.

Because the world is large and full of all kinds of different time zones theres a lot of nights open to capping and you can have matchups where 3 servers all lose everything at completely different times.

Blackgate night caps in a completely different way than Isle of Janthir. At the same time IOJ night caps about the same timeframe Yak’s Bend does but a lot harder. Yak’s Bend might cap 100% of a map during the night on a server like Gates of Madness but if Yak’s is matched with say, IOJ, they will then get capped on 100% by them.

In the end everyone at least below T1 has reasons to whine. And we do.

-Desirz Matheon

(edited by fivekiller.1432)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

Here’s footage of the ehmry bay player who was using a speed hack.. Wksim [Nevr]:
http://youtu.be/yKqYLR-FIsY

I already sent a link to exploits@arena.net, tho wouldn’t hurt for others to report him.

His character could have tourettes, don’t be so quick to judge.