28/12 YB V EB V MAG

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

;_; let’s all transfer to Ehmry Bay where we can learn to be more ~honorable~

Hey I’ll tell you what, if you come to E-Bay I’ll try my best to teach you guys how to WvW in a way that doesn’t cause this thread to be drowned in a thousand tears every week..

To get you started:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1SRJMPNa0&feature=youtu.be

Oh christ. You’re in second place on a T4 server, and half of your population in EB can be found in the JP at any given time. Really?

Edit: Omfg. Jumping Puzzle Barons [CAMP]. I love it.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Cain.9724

Cain.9724

Forget WvW for a minute. How about you teach us how you farmed all the ecto to make that bow you got?

Well i spent so much time in cursed shore farming penitent and shelter’s camp i was banned for botting.. and I even learned the Chinese farmer lingo, 3=1 means 3 members looking for 1 more.. wonder if that’s what got me banned hmm…

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

woah you’re getting a little bit carebear there bro

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Forget WvW for a minute. How about you teach us how you farmed all the ecto to make that bow you got?

Well i spent so much time in cursed shore farming penitent and shelter’s camp i was banned for botting.. and I even learned the Chinese farmer lingo, 3=1 means 3 members looking for 1 more.. wonder if that’s what got me banned hmm…

Where have you guys been?
Once upon a time you used to fight us and now you just run away

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: PolarApe.9351

PolarApe.9351

But I do find it funny how much ire is directed towards us when mesmers have somehow fallen off the radar.

It is my personal goal to bring mesmer QQ back into style.

You found a nice build in the niche of crappy mesmers. However, it takes 0 skill to stack confusions and have your opponent kill themselves because of it.

It doesn’t take skill to actually have awareness and take the finger off the trigger of yer glass cannon for five seconds. Yeesh.

Try reacting properly to your opponents moves, for once.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Jump puzzle should be one of the last thing taken under control. If you are going there when more important things are contested, probably deserve to die and go do something more productive.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

But I do find it funny how much ire is directed towards us when mesmers have somehow fallen off the radar.

It is my personal goal to bring mesmer QQ back into style.

You found a nice build in the niche of crappy mesmers. However, it takes 0 skill to stack confusions and have your opponent kill themselves because of it.

It doesn’t take skill to actually have awareness and take the finger off the trigger of yer glass cannon for five seconds. Yeesh.

Try reacting properly to your opponents moves, for once.

Most people in WvW don’t even pack stun breakers and you expect them to not press a button?

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Nice golem rush tonight Yak’s. I must say that was very highly coordinated. I spotted you at the very south entrance of the pass between Hills. It seemed like only a minute or two for you to get your golems from there to SE gate of our garrison. Sadly we lost, but you certainly deserve props for that attack.

Thanks! That was a collaboration of the Alliance. We had Rawr, WAR, and scRn running the golems with RUM running the feint. We owe it all to our awesome mesmers. Unfortunately, we were unable to seize any momentum from that, as your servers response time was too much. You also deserve props for that immediate response.

I’m off to bed. G’night!

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

patricide.1062

@ patricide

I re-read your post and I realize it was not written in the tone that I had thought, I’m used to us just constantly being bashed in these threads because no one seems to like bunzy’s posts. I thought it was a “OG is so good they had to 4v1 me” post but i realize now you were just explaining the situation.

As for the “cookie cutter” comments on these forums…….. I came up with all my builds before the whole daphoenix thread, before all the FOTM eles started playing, and I don’t even run bunker,, BUT none of that matters. Everyone is going to pick the best traits they can for their playstyle and surprisingly there are going to be other players that play your playstyle, and they will pick the same traits, and they will make posts about their builds and some of those builds may get popular. WHO CARES!? Me running this build does not make me any better than someone running 0 10 0 30 30 bunker, or any better than a common GC thief set up, or a popular hammer warrior build, or shatter mesmer, con necro, bunker gaurdian, so on and so on.

Sorry for the rant I just hate when people think someone is only good because of their build. Trust me I have run into several “cookie cutter” d/d ele’s that were easy to kill.

I didn’t mean to insult with the cookie cutter comment. I can’t even be sure if it’s you I saw in the videos. There’s nothing wrong with playing whatever build suits your playstyle the best. If you can roflstomp 90% of the time with any build, cookie cutter or not, then go for it.

Also, I did say that you play quite well

[Rawr] – HoD

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

patricide.1062

A little off topic, but did the rawr guild on yaks play on the harbinger server in swtor?

I can’t say for sure. I was in a different guild in SWTOR. It does seem to be a fairly common tag, though. I’ll ask Titan when I see him next and get back with you.

[Rawr] – HoD

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Flic.6938

Flic.6938

You get banned recently cain or did they fix it?

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

This is how we roll. That Yaks Bend upleveled guy in guild MEAT was so good. He formed alliance with Maagurrma cause thats how we roll too. Sadly he got pulled by Fleabay, he was so good though he almost made it back up top, RIP YB MEAT guy.

Attachments:

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

RIP MEAT, you died as you lived

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Sokina.8041

Sokina.8041

Not a hate post, but is anyone tired of this matchup yet? Not this particular match, but literally these same 3 servers?

I mean, it’s just getting so stale lately. It’s like I’m in the twilight zone, fighting against the same tactics constantly, while my own server is using basically the same tactics constantly. Again, it’s not really discrediting anyone’s server. It’s just so boring. I can’t wait for this upcoming WvW patch.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

How does one even get up there? Haha.

We weren’t even able to see him initially, not even able to tab him out. Finally noticed a pet Golem up on the top of the supply hut at Redvale. Trying to attack him resulted mostly in obstructed lol.

Pretty good fights otherwise [iRez] from Maguuma. :]

Attachments:

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

We weren’t even able to see him initially, not even able to tab him out. Finally noticed a pet Golem up on the top of the supply hut at Redvale. Trying to attack him resulted mostly in obstructed lol.

You can jump up there you just need to know the way.
it’s not an exploit.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Not a hate post, but is anyone tired of this matchup yet? Not this particular match, but literally these same 3 servers?

I mean, it’s just getting so stale lately. It’s like I’m in the twilight zone, fighting against the same tactics constantly, while my own server is using basically the same tactics constantly. Again, it’s not really discrediting anyone’s server. It’s just so boring. I can’t wait for this upcoming WvW patch.

Dragonbrand is predicted to be green in T4 next week, so maybe that will excite you. With the transfers that some servers have been getting in T4/T5 I wouldn’t expect this matchup to be frequent anymore.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

You will probably see that thief in lots of weird places. He pro spacebar presser.

We been practicing our tactical jumping. Jump onto supply depot. Jump onto sawblade. Jump into enemy spawn. Jump for Maguuma~ (but don’t jump into enemy keep that’s rude)

Edit: I also like how everyone calls anything they don’t understand in this game an exploit.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

(edited by zastari.1730)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Kyrime.6958

Kyrime.6958

Hey, my jumping finally warranted a forum post! I’m flattered. I really do have to laugh at the guy in team chat there, though.

Oh, by the way, the golem wasn’t a pet, just me in a transformation. It’s harder to notice than my normal form.

Kyrime [Ark] – Human Thief
Maguuma

(edited by Kyrime.6958)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Luzano.6983

You will probably see that thief in lots of weird places. He pro spacebar presser.

Edit: I also like how everyone calls anything they don’t understand in this game an exploit.

Guessing you were the asura mesmer that was there with him? Good thing I was able to control you twice so we could stomp you fast and go back to looking for him I was the GS/Staff Human mesmer :] Too bad those guards and scouts rez so fast though.

Although it might not be an exploit it’s pretty ridiculous to have someone up there stopping the cap of the supply if you can’t get there easily. Gonna have to go back there tomorrow and figure out this Jumping Puzzle. Is there a Chest at the end btw? haha.

(edited by Luzano.6983)

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Guessing you were the asura mesmer that was there with him? Good thing I was able to control you twice so we could stomp you fast and go back to looking for him I was the GS/Staff Human mesmer :] Too bad those guards and scouts rez so fast though.

Although it might not be an exploit it’s pretty ridiculous to have someone up there stopping the cap of the supply if you can’t get there easily. Gonna have to go back there tomorrow and figure out this Jumping Puzzle. Is there a Chest at the end btw? haha.

Nah, that fail mesmer you fought was me.. sorry i couldn’t 1v8 yall

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Luzano.6983

Nah, that fail mesmer you fought was me.. sorry i couldn’t 1v8 yall

Yeah, half of them were too busy running around figuring out this Redvale Jumping Puzzle and dealing with the Guards/Scouts. Tried to get Confusion on you asap when you came out since you + npcs respawning would’ve wiped us for sure haha.

Hopefully we get another night of Fight Club going.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

Actually lied, you never die. Bunzy doesn’t die, he just runs outa health.

Jaeger, you make me crack up.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

I can’t help myself. I cannot believe theres some PvP in my soup. Waiter! I want a refund!

I <3 my server and the players on it.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

saiyr.3071

We liberated the EBG puzzle from Ehmry twice just now, but they keep coming back for more! Alas, we will not be doing that anymore since our keep is going bye bye even though it has full supply.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

We liberated the EBG puzzle from Ehmry twice just now, but they keep coming back for more! Alas, we will not be doing that anymore since our keep is going bye bye even though it has full supply.

Yeah must have been hard to kill 5 of us with 12+ NOVA members and a bunch of yak helping you too. You can have the handicap. =P

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

Yeah must have been hard to kill 5 of us with 12+ NOVA members and a bunch of yak helping you too. You can have the handicap. =P

The 12+ NOVA members were 6 of us. 3 Necros, 3 Mesmers. All while trying not to hit the poor yak who decided to jump into the fray. Sadly, the necro wells got to him. The Yaks who were there just waited till the action was over then proceeded to do the jump puzzle.

Our guildie just wanted his seige

Usually I am the Jump Puzzle Dolyak of Peace that stands around the arena. If you happen to see a NOVA Dolyak, I just want to say hi.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

OG vs Ehmry Bay (No yaks were harmed in the filming of this video)

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

@ patricide

I re-read your post and I realize it was not written in the tone that I had thought, I’m used to us just constantly being bashed in these threads because no one seems to like bunzy’s posts. I thought it was a “OG is so good they had to 4v1 me” post but i realize now you were just explaining the situation.

As for the “cookie cutter” comments on these forums…….. I came up with all my builds before the whole daphoenix thread, before all the FOTM eles started playing, and I don’t even run bunker,, BUT none of that matters. Everyone is going to pick the best traits they can for their playstyle and surprisingly there are going to be other players that play your playstyle, and they will pick the same traits, and they will make posts about their builds and some of those builds may get popular. WHO CARES!? Me running this build does not make me any better than someone running 0 10 0 30 30 bunker, or any better than a common GC thief set up, or a popular hammer warrior build, or shatter mesmer, con necro, bunker gaurdian, so on and so on.

Sorry for the rant I just hate when people think someone is only good because of their build. Trust me I have run into several “cookie cutter” d/d ele’s that were easy to kill.

It’s not build that make one a better player. It is fact that a “better” player running a different build can not maximize class as well due to limitations of how class is. Why do think eng are so rare and 1/2 players are now rolling D/D ele, mesmer and thief. But at least with D/D ele most of the scrubs only now RTL and Backdraft. But with thief anyone scrub can own with BS.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

We been practicing our tactical jumping. Jump onto supply depot. Jump onto sawblade. Jump into enemy spawn. Jump for Maguuma~ (but don’t jump into enemy keep that’s rude)

Are you reading a different thread? No one but and someone else used word exploit and other person also said it was not. So How does 2 people using word exploit to say it was not a exploit equate to everyone calls anything they don’t understand a exploit?

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Hey I’ll tell you what, if you come to E-Bay I’ll try my best to teach you guys how to WvW in a way that doesn’t cause this thread to be drowned in a thousand tears every week..

To get you started:

Nice video, one downside, we already did all that. Plus more, also quaggan gangbang I can assure you is not a tactic. Personally I also enjoy doing the Moses and nutcruncher, or the famous jerkjerk Mexican standoff. Decent tactics everybody already knew was what you posted.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Cain.9724

Cain.9724

To get you started:

Nice video, one downside, we already did all that. Plus more, also quaggan gangbang I can assure you is not a tactic. Personally I also enjoy doing the Moses and nutcruncher, or the famous jerkjerk Mexican standoff. Decent tactics everybody already knew was what you posted.

I’m truly jealous, most of the people on my server have a hard time even carrying supply..

Caen [SM] – Thief
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Did Yak give up this Morn or wut?

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Kuldred.2436

Kuldred.2436

Give up? No, It’s January 2nd. We all went back to work. You’ll see us in a few hours, don’t worry.

Yak’s Bend

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Pichichi.1975

Are you reading a different thread? No one but and someone else used word exploit and other person also said it was not. So How does 2 people using word exploit to say it was not a exploit equate to everyone calls anything they don’t understand a exploit?

I think he was talking about that guy in the map/team chat IN the screenshot lol

[DERP] [iRez]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Pichichi.1975

[/quote]

Definitely looking forward to it!!

[DERP] [iRez]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Adaneshade.2409

Adaneshade.2409

[/quote]

I start one every day, just whisper me if ya want in. The location always moves to keep zergs from knowing our location as much as possible.

~Shadowkat

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: bitwise.3417

bitwise.3417

To get you started:

“The kitten Slap” made me shoot coffee out my nose. thumbs up

MAGUUUUUUUUMMMMMAAAAA!!!
Bitwise X – Zombit X – Minibit – Bowbit – Mesbit

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

I’m truly jealous, most of the people on my server have a hard time even carrying supply..

Well I’m glad that I showed up in the video a couple of times. Especially at the end.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

I start one every day, just whisper me if ya want in. The location always moves to keep zergs from knowing our location as much as possible.

Where do you start YOUR fight club O.o??

I wanna come to that

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: cannedflame.3597

cannedflame.3597

Give up? No, It’s January 2nd. We all went back to work. You’ll see us in a few hours, don’t worry.

This. Go to sleep at 3am, up at 7, stuck at work Reminds me of my enlistment, but I’m having more fun lol.

It was fun playing with DARK on mag’s BL in the early morning hours. We were goofing around Vale and South Bay, trying to keep the 10-15 of us from getting steamrolled by angry Mags when we would stir them up enough. At one point, we tried a super-secret-stealth-awesome attack on the north-east tower that might have worked if EBay hadnt provoked the defenders by attacking the north camp. We were spotted by a few of the defenders that started roaming around after beating eBay out o their camp… By then there was only two groups of five of us left… The other shoe dropping kind of hurt.

For the majority of the night/morning, I was the char guardian with the t2 cultural helmet transmute. During the sneak attack, I was a human thief (not a good one either) in pirate attire.

Cant wait to log back in.

Human Necromancer Marrow Doomherald – Charr Guardian Karn Aegispaw
Norn Warrior Teun Vallensson – Human Thief Roland Whelan
Guild Creator of Born of Ice and Fire [BIF]

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Haha, 12+…good one. Besides, I am not really saying we are super at fighting, just pointing out to your fellow server-mate that you guys do the exact same thing we do. I don’t really even care that you guys were camping. Not to mention the first time we went there were no Yak’s Bend there, and you guys were the ones with a ballista up.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

To get you started:

I got a better idea 140 of our Mags are prepared to transfer to Dragonbrand to help our friends out temporarily next week,,, yeah that sounds like a better idea.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

To get you started:

I got a better idea 140 of our Mags are prepared to transfer to Dragonbrand to help our friends out temporarily next week,,, yeah that sounds like a better idea.

I hope not, DB doesn’t need help.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

saiyr.3071

We’re actually moving to Ehmry with Bunzy-sama leading the way.

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: SethGrev.8275

SethGrev.8275

OG vs Ehmry Bay (No yaks were harmed in the filming of this video)

Dude, you should have mentioned you were recording. I wouldn’t have stayed in the camp with 4-5 EB that had no sense of humor.

Now, I’ll never get my chance to be famous :*(

[GOON] – Steve Holt’s Father

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Phatal One.8069

Phatal One.8069

Fight club in progress whiper me for location.

Phatal One – Mesmer
Unseen Spectacle – Necromancer
[FATE] – Ehmry Bay

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

To get you started:

LOL

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

And there is no ridiculous Ehmry hate group.

Right, ok

D/D, Staff Elementalist

28/12 YB V EB V MAG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

There is also no sarcasm detection or humor from Ehmry Bay.