3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Interesting morning where i saw Jade Quarry doing some very unsportsmanlike things.
I myself am simply a solo SoR thief, and was minding my own business between east supply and Hills. I make my way down the back valley towards Hills where i saw a JQ zerg all stacked up under the Vista of the BG owned Keep.

I thought, oh cool im gonna watch this, so stayed back watching and saw the commander was in PRX, and then saw a mesmer jump from above to teleport them in, i didnt catch the mesmer’s tag. I looked up and saw a bunch of BG at the top where the mesmer jumped from, it was the guild HB. The Mesmer died on his fall, which was funny.

The HB crew then went from sight, maybe to engage the JQ below, and the PRX zerg rezzed up the fallen Mesmer. The mesmer then jumps UP the cliff to the Vista and ports the whole PRX zerg up to the top. If i knew what they were doing i would have turned Fraps on.
Very bad PRX, very bad.

Then, about 20 minutes later im walking past hills again and see that its open, so i pop inside for a look around and see FOO outside the Lords room. This was pretty fun to watch until i saw exactly what they were doing. They had an arrow cart to the left of the lord room, and when i say left i dont mean just to the left so he can still view the doorway, i mean way left towards the supply hut. The guy is standing there firing his arrow cart INTO the lord room, obviously killing all the seige that was inside before they rolled in and killed HB.

So, if you win this game JQ, i would like to say grats but unfortunately i can’t as i now do not know exactly how many of those points you have cheated your way to.

Good Luck Blackgate, i hope you win this one even though i hate you.

Mesmer plant? and some time if u place an AC in the right place u can attack inner thing. And another thing u are talking about zergs, with the culling I don’t think u can see everthing that is happening. I don’t know if the use hack or something but sometimes what u see is not what is happening. U need to see the whole pic, then u can come here and say all the thing with evidence.

No it was not a Mesmer plant, it was the Mesmer who died from the fall placed his entrance then jumped up the terrain to the Vista and dropped his exit.
as for the arrow cart, no way he could see the doorway from where it was, and i saw the arrows coming down, they were firing deep into the Lord room.
Only HB can tell you if it was killing seige inside there.

I was there. It knocked out superior ballistas at the far end of Lord’s room. All of HB were scratching their heads as to how it happened. While the siege was up, they had no prayer of coming in the room, and we had already in fact had smashed two massive pushes with FOO leading the charge. Needless to say, it left a horrible taste in our mouths.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

I’m walking JQ yaks.

I’m real proud of you.

Thanks <3

I like my steak tough, and the more they run the less tender they get =D

I like it raw with A1 Steaksauce.

You know, if you killed that JQ yak, there is a 50% chance or so that you’ll get a slab of raw meat. Kill enough and I’m sure you’d get one. Hungry yet? Feeling the temptation?

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

I’m walking JQ yaks.

I’m real proud of you.

Thanks <3

You know, if you killed that JQ yak, there is a 50% chance or so that you’ll get a slab of raw meat. Kill enough and I’m sure you’d get one. Hungry yet? Feeling the temptation?

Tempting, but I can resist.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

I’m walking JQ yaks.

I’m real proud of you.

Thanks <3

Yak safety is no laughing matter, better throw down some mines to stop nasty thieves.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

I’m walking JQ yaks.

I’m real proud of you.

Thanks <3

Since we’ve started talking about steak… I like mine medium well, with some mashed potatoes and steamed veggies. What about you guys?

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lillie.9106

Lillie.9106

Funny how BG is pulling out all their tricks just to keep from losing the top spot. Lets see how long they can keep that up for :-P
and the race continues…

Pulling out their tricks? Um nope, just playing like normal, defeating 40-man zergs with 15-people groups, much like we’ve done for the last….4 months?

But speaking of tricks, I can bring up the dreaded topic of double-teaming going on in EB. Obbbbbvvviioooussssssss who the ‘tricks’ are getting played by guys. You’re laughable.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Everyone on BG, at least the ones that know anything, knew JQ was going to be a very very tough nut to crack. I don’t think anyone considered our modest lead halfway through the week as proof we were headed for the win. We all know what JQ is capable of and were never resting on our lead at all.

The fact is, you guys on JQ know how to play. You grab the right PPT, leave the stuff you can’t take alone. You focus correctly and use the 2v1 (just so there is no mistake, I am complimenting you on this not complaining) correctly against your opponents. The thing I’m most impressed with, is your ability to jump from one map to another to save that keep, or to cap SM just in time. Your very efficient when your down a bit on numbers, and when you aren’t well its green horde!

Again, win or lose (and man it will be a nail bitter) BG’s number one goal was to be competitive against JQ in Tier 1. Blue color was a very close second goal. We’ve achieved both.

The real question is, how long can both sides keep up this close match type of fighting? We’ll know in about four weeks. :P

(Goes to take nap for tonight’s push…giggity)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

Quaggan likes score updates! CoooOoooOooo

Attachments:

Jade Quarry

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

I have played since beta and have seen PRX exploit 2-3 times at least I mean the SM lord was moved to the bottom floor because of them if I remember right, but I am sure they learned there lesson lol.

Here is a completely off topic pic:

Attachments:

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

Good job JQ! Never stop fighting, even against BG’s crazy numbers

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’m walking JQ yaks.

I’m real proud of you.

Thanks <3

I got three exotics off yaks in the past week or so. Just sayin …

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Really? I should think with SoR joining with JQ to form Teal Team 6, there is no way our crazy coverage that we paid 18,000 gold for can be outnumbering you.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Hey guys, just keep it clean ok.

I don’t want the toxicity that we saw when SoS imploded and subsequently exploded, where people were making statements and accusations that could never be validated or proven. Nobody cares what you “saw”, only what you can prove. If you think something is wrong fraps it, upload it to utube and provide people with the link, otherwise you’re comments are at best baseless or at worst outright slander.

See you on the field, play hard.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I don’t really like to get involved with forums wars, but some of you JQ and SoR members are acting a bit too proud for people who decide to double-team Blackgate to rack up your scores.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

^^ our crazy numbers!

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Really? I should think with SoR joining with JQ to form Teal Team 6, there is no way our crazy coverage that we paid 18,000 gold for can be outnumbering you.

Seriously, do they even realize how many cookies we had to bake to raise all that gold? Blackgate is now the 47th largest economy in the world, as ranked by the U.N. and the World Bank (you can kitten on it Algeria!)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

warsock.7830

JQ currently has the lead by about 200. This is awesome! Everyone should be pumped that WvW can be this competitive no matter who wins. Finally some balance. Love the fights here in T1 great match up. Lets keep it up guys.

Warsock
www.recklessbravery.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

I don’t really like to get involved with forums wars, but some of you JQ and SoR members are acting a bit too proud for people who decide to double-team Blackgate to rack up your scores.

Everyone take a shot!

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Stop talking about food guys. I didn’t bring lunch to work today and my work building is in lockdown because there is a shootout going on outside between the police and some bikey gang.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

BG is complaining about 2v1 because they can’t handle the JQ force! haha

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

BG will continue to fight win, lose, or draw. Always have and always will. Hopefully the lag gets fixed soon though, that certainly makes WvW unenjoyable currently.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Stop talking about food guys. I didn’t bring lunch to work today and my work building is in lockdown because there is a shootout going on outside between the police and some bikey gang.

Looks like you are up gumbo creek without a ladle.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Lol not that it matters but I am pretty sure around 100 witnesses is enough proof in the case of SM. You guys should be proud of your selves in the face of adversity you find a way lol.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Really? Where’s this?

*calls newsroom

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Really? Where’s this?

*calls newsroom

Somewhere chilli.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

If BG wins will they be the first server in history to enter in third spot and take number one spot in Tier 1?

Go BG! TC sends its love! <3

Negative. SoS did it here http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/9#NA

Also, even if BG won this match, we wouldn’t actually gain enough rating to take the #1 spot from JQ anyways.

Henge of Denravi, was the first one to go from third to one in T1.

I took an arrow to the knee

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Interesting that there hasn’t been a whole lot of discussion about JQ for the past 2-3 days in this thread, and then suddenly as the gap narrows, a bunch of exploitation and hacking accusations on this page, lol. JQ finishes strong…FACT. May wanna go ahead and adapt to that.

Interesting that you didn’t say a kitten thing for the past 2-3 days until now. You just need some JQ pom poms to complete the trolling.

I’m sorry, who are you and why do you matter again? Thanks for paying attention to how much I post though.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

If BG wins will they be the first server in history to enter in third spot and take number one spot in Tier 1?

Go BG! TC sends its love! <3

Negative. SoS did it here http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/9#NA

Also, even if BG won this match, we wouldn’t actually gain enough rating to take the #1 spot from JQ anyways.

Henge of Denravi, was the first one to go from third to one in T1.

When was HoD ever 3rd in the rankings besides on their slide down? During the one-day matches?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Really? Where’s this?

*calls newsroom

Brisbane! Already in some local news though.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: arpodz.5196

arpodz.5196

/Salute to BG for such a strong showing on your return to t1. I can’t believe how close the score is this far into the match especially with how dominant JQ has been. I thank you for the tough fights and competition.

I know a lot of the negativity from posters chases people from these threads who don’t want to wade through drama but I must say that I’m glad we (SOR) have this opportunity to battle you and JQ.

- Theblarg, Sheblarg, Heblargs [GSCH]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

BG still lacks some major coverage that’s for sure. I agree that JQ is still the one to beat, regardless of whether BG takes the lead this week or not. Euro primetime for example is practically just a guild or two from BG going overtime.

Still, I’m glad I transferred to BG. I haven’t had this much fun in SEA/Oceanic primetime in a while.. Also, despite probably going out on a limb; I’d say that Urge is most likely the top pinoy wvw guild in any server so far.. Glad to have joined you guys.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

SoR still lacks some major coverage that’s for sure.

Fixed.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Really? Where’s this?

*calls newsroom

Brisbane! Already in some local news though.

Well that sounds like fun

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/victoria/fears-bikie-war-may-have-started-20130308-2fppq.html

Lol good week to call in, cough, cough, sick I think.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Awww…how cute. Hey, i’ve heard that in a 3 way battle a double team is almost a certainty at times. Can anyone confirm this?

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

BG still lacks some major coverage that’s for sure. I agree that JQ is still the one to beat, regardless of whether BG takes the lead this week or not. Euro primetime for example is practically just a guild or two from BG going overtime.

Still, I’m glad I transferred to BG. I haven’t had this much fun in SEA/Oceanic primetime in a while.. Also, despite probably going out on a limb; I’d say that Urge is most likely the top pinoy wvw guild in any server so far.. Glad to have joined you guys.

Siegebreaker is a blast to run with, very aggressive, which is exactly what it takes to win. we were extremely outnumbered this morning ( your evening) for a long haul and we just kept going and going and …….

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

I wish Blackgate could compete with Jade Quarry, I mean they have the numbers, but their players just can’t handle it.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Came here for a score update…
Left with cancer…

Thanks Tier 1!

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Synikal.9417

Synikal.9417

I wish Blackgate could compete with Jade Quarry, I mean they have the numbers, but their players just can’t handle it.

Typical troll!

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ateon.6251

Ateon.6251

Its a great fun to fight against JQ, you all so strong which i hope more ppl in BG will join the battle and do the same soon.

Btw, for the past few days internet connection in Thailand go down hill.Did anyone else got the same problem?

Typical supporter
BG Engineer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Facepalm.8762

Facepalm.8762

JQ 206.619 +250/SM
BG 206.254 +235
SoR 135.011 +210

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

SoR still lacks some major coverage that’s for sure.

Fixed.

As much love as I have for SOR coming from SOS, I don’t feel like they can compete with the two monster servers at the moment.. Maybe if a few more guilds from the number 4 server transfers to SOR then they’d have a better shot. But for now, SOR is gonna stay in T1 3rd place. Especially during our primetime (SEA), where I barely see any SOR representation.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vash.9183

BG is complaining about 2v1 because they can’t handle the JQ force! haha

Obviously that is not the case if JQ is teaming with SoR. Heller?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Is this SBI vs JQ vs BG thread ?

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Congrats JQ on taking the lead!

Guess there won’t be any chest thumping from ICoa this week, maybe next week bros. Keep at it!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

warsock.7830

Congrats JQ on taking the lead!

Guess there won’t be any chest thumping from ICoa this week, maybe next week bros. Keep at it!

Oh there will be plenty of chest thumping! [ICoa] is proud of what we have accomplished with Blackgate! This is a blast! Keep up the good fight!

Warsock
www.recklessbravery.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Tomorrow before reset(assuming the scores are far enough to calm) I will be awaiting at SoR BL south camp for dueling. 3:30 PST, please come.

Congrats to JQ for the comeback.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

It’s time for Blackgate to mount it’s final push towards the finish line which means bringing out the big guns…

I would like to announce that we have released Gary Busey once again into the vast battlegrounds.

When asked how he was feeling about rallying the troops for the final battle towards the line, Gary started eating his shoe and immediately took off into the tall grass around Hills.

Let’s do this Blackgate! FOR GARY BUSEY!

Attachments:

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Is this SBI vs JQ vs BG thread ?

It’s most of the same players so, yeah, pretty much.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Vash.9183

Tomorrow before reset(assuming the scores are far enough to calm) I will be awaiting at SoR BL south camp for dueling. 3:30 PST, please come.

Congrats to JQ for the comeback.

And congrats to you for helping them.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Jayne.9251

It’s time for Blackgate to mount it’s final push towards the finish line which means bringing out the big guns…

I would like to announce that we have released Gary Busey once again into the vast battlegrounds.

When asked how he was feeling about rallying the troops for the final battle towards the line, Gary started eating his shoe and immediately took off into the tall grass around Hills.

Let’s do this Blackgate! FOR GARY BUSEY!

What?! You stole our supreme commander? Oh Hydro is so going to go lolcat on your butt. Lol.