3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

GvG commencing in 3 hours exactly

Multiple guilds across 3 servers will be spectating! Let me know if your guild is interested!
25v25

Will there be any streams of this fun? For those of us that can’t watch in game.

Live Twitch Steam!

• Ill be up 30 miunutes before the match! ! 1:30PM server time
Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

BG come to BG BL North Camp please!

- Check out my link

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

What an interesting week. Congrats to JQ on their comeback. BG had me there for a bit thinking they were going to win, but unfortunately some things don’t change. Once again they sleep at the wrong time, quit when down, and can’t get back into it. The fact SoR has more points than BG at this time is a bit sad.

If it’s true that BG has queues, then it goes back to my original point in how BG lacks skill and isn’t T1 material. Really, there is no excuse if you have two servers merge that have spent a lot of time in T1 and T2 to lose so embarrassingly.

As for 2v1… the only case in which I saw 2v1 was when we (BG) fought SBI and JQ. We were getting camped at our spawn. When I was playing, we killed equally as many BG and as we did JQ. In fact, during the later hours its more of SoR being 2v1’d because JQ and BG are trying to take our undefended objectives because everyone called it a night. Funny how they go around talking about excuse making then talk about a 2v1….

See ya all tonight after reset. Gotta get them badges for the blackout.

Raven, you sir are as clueless and pathetic to listen to now that you are on SoR as you were on Blackgate. I not only feel sorry for you, but even more so for your new server mates. I wonder if you are getting laughed at as much on SoR as you were on BG.

Take a friendly advice and dont post on any forums.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wedo.3049

wedo.3049

I see the gvg cant you all do anything smaller?

Hands off my octopus would love to play other groups but we only have about 6 ppl online at any given time so couldn’t we do a 5v5??? come on:D

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Hands off my octopus would love to play other groups but we only have about 6 ppl online at any given time so couldn’t we do a 5v5??? come on:D

I’m not in tier 1 anymore, but you guys were fun to fight. Very good group you have. Very tough.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

I think its a great idea, you should start one!

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chainspell.5697

Chainspell.5697

Tier 1 is now simply a game of numbers and not a game of skills. Being on top only means you zerg in larger groups. Zergwars…its fun to watch, not fun at all to play. There is no skill in facerolling your opponents.

I tip my hat to you for having the numbers and at the same time I laugh at the lack of skills needed for this.

I really miss tier 2 and 3 where the other servers where actually fun to fight. You are not fun to fight and that in my book does not make you a winner.

Peace out

If you truly think this is the case then:

A. You need to upgrade your computer
B. You are in the wrong zerg.

I have seen Foo and Choo constantly obliterate Zergs all the while having much lower numbers.

(edited by Chainspell.5697)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Tier 1 is now simply a game of numbers and not a game of skills. Being on top only means you zerg in larger groups. Zergwars…its fun to watch, not fun at all to play. There is no skill in facerolling your opponents.

I tip my hat to you for having the numbers and at the same time I laugh at the lack of skills needed for this.

I really miss tier 2 and 3 where the other servers where actually fun to fight. You are not fun to fight and that in my book does not make you a winner.

Peace out

I have seen Foo and Choo constantly obliterate Zergs all the while having much lower numbers than the opposing Zergs.

Overwhelming numbers are not that big of a deal any longer. I’ve seen and been apart of groups where 15 have taken 30-40 on and won handily. There is a LOT of strategy involved with movement on the field as well as group composition. The meta has evolved…

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

Chest thumping aside, been a fun week, Thanks to all servers, Blackgate, SoR, and Love my JQ. So proud of JQ’s relentless push

ya………ok

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Secondly, Icoa…. I only see 1 fight where there are TW dead bodies… and that fight isn’t even the full fight. You should link the full fight I am sure the rest of the people would get a kick out of it.

This screen was less about the fight and more about the loot bags (30ish from that one spot) i didn’t even know i had because they weren’t rendered. I got quite a shock when I spammed F and got invisible loot.

Chest-thumping, am i doing it right?

Only 30 bags? If we’re chest-thumping here I may have to one up you by at least 60 bags.
May not be about BG and Icoa, but I believe it meets the chest-thumping standards.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

Oh, and one question(a joke of course), Does Blackgate portal-bomb the bathroom when they have to go? lol (hope you see the humor)

ya………ok

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Anyone have a score update for those at work

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Peace out

I have seen Foo and Choo constantly obliterate Zergs all the while having much lower numbers than the opposing Zergs.

This week has been a blast, some of the most fun I’v had in ZergvsZerg! The guilds are getting better and better on all sides! Where I agree that from a solo roaming perspective T1 is not as much fun, 1v3+ is fun and all but its hard to compete with the shear numbers of these groups sometimes. That being said, I love BG being in T1! JQ and SoR are great servers and will force BG players and guilds to improve and adapt! If you want to be the best you have to fight the best and thats what we have here in T1! Good luck everyone in the weeks to come!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Peace out

I have seen Foo and Choo constantly obliterate Zergs all the while having much lower numbers.

Foo is the biggest SEA guild across all servers, no other zerg has outnumbered them all week so far.

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Routine Score Updates: http://www.twitch.tv/potatogw2#

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: gnarkiller.1862

gnarkiller.1862

HOD never came in first. They have 1 silver and 1 bronze.

Not sure if serious.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/histories

I don’t see any golds there indicating a first place.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

Not sure if serious.

The first two weeks on that site don’t seem to have scores for the NA matchups. So it isn’t exactly fair. I personally don’t remember which server won those first two weeks, but they were probably HoD. I seem to recall them winning like a couple week-long matches before their alliance jumped ship.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Not sure if serious.

HoD won the first 30 matches (most of these were 24-hour matchups) before Titan Alliance decided to disband.

[AoN] All or Nothing

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

gnarkiller.1862

Not sure if serious.

The first two weeks on that site don’t seem to have scores for the NA matchups. So it isn’t exactly fair. I personally don’t remember which server won those first two weeks, but they were probably HoD. I seem to recall them winning like a couple week-long matches before their alliance jumped ship.

HOD was my original server. We were in Tier 1 but never came in 1st. I came to Blackgate in mid Oct.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

I did not mean 2on1 I thought of sor as more of a non combatant. I know a few of their guilds poped in to fight and fight they did, but there was never really any action from them – advantage.

Epic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYB92jGPnlg

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Not sure if serious.

HOD was my original server. We were in Tier 1 but never came in 1st. I came to Blackgate in mid Oct.

A little reading for you, since it appears you started after HOD’s run: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/69321-titan-alliance/

[AoN] All or Nothing

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chainspell.5697

Chainspell.5697

Peace out

Foo is the biggest SEA guild across all servers, no other zerg has outnumbered them all week so far.

Coverage does not equal Zerg size, yesterday I have seen [agg] with a 70 man Zerg get obliterated by a 40 man [Foo] Zerg again and again. It all comes down to skill honestly.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

gnarkiller.1862

Not sure if serious.

A little reading for you, since it appears you started after HOD’s run: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/69321-titan-alliance/

They might have won those 1st couple weeks that aren’t listed on the medals chart but I really don’t remember winning them. I remember a long streak in the beta and I think that’s the number they are referring to when they said they went 7-0. The medals page is only missing the 1st 2 or 3 weeks not 7. As for the 30-0 against other alliances/servers I’m not sure what they meant by that either. Spvp maybe. The whole post doesn’t really make sense. I started on HOD on release day.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

If you stared on HoD at release then you probably weren’t paying attention to WvW. HoD won every single one day match, and all of their 3 day matches. TA broke up and the server was abandoned just after the 1 week match format was implemented.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Peace out

Coverage does not equal Zerg size, yesterday I have seen [agg] with a 70 man Zerg get obliterated by a 40 man [Foo] Zerg again and again. It all comes down to skill honestly.

Since when does [Agg] field 70+……lol, and FOO zergs during NA time?

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Cool storry bro

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Not sure if serious.

They might have won those 1st couple weeks that aren’t listed on the medals chart but I really don’t remember winning them. I remember a long streak in the beta and I think that’s the number they are referring to when they said they went 7-0. The medals page is only missing the 1st 2 or 3 weeks not 7. As for the 30-0 against other alliances/servers I’m not sure what they meant by that either. Spvp maybe. The whole post doesn’t really make sense. I started on HOD on release day.

They won for a month straight. None of that was Beta or sPVP. That post will only not make sense if you didn’t follow WvW back then.

You not remembering / not believing / putting too much stock into Millenium’s site doesn’t make it not true. Seriously, spend like 10 minutes looking at old threads on Guru.

Example: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/67462-hod-solution-or-problem/

[AoN] All or Nothing

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Not sure if serious.

The game released the end of August they started with the short matches then went to three days, then went to the week matches of which the first two weeks were not recorded on MoS. HoD won all the short matches. Also I do believe they were including the beta weekend ones. And also the first two weeks I believe.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wotah.2975)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Yeah I don’t think AGG has 70 people. It might’ve been a 70 man BG zerg with AGG as a part of it.

Also I don’t really see how there’s much skill involved in all these zerg fights. Skill has become a catch-all word for a number of things which could be thought of separately. The ones I’ve participated in hinged more on effective and efficient communication, build synergy and mass coordination than what I think of as skill. I basically just spam buttons and things either die and I move forward or we die and I move backwards. Maybe the melee classes have it tougher since they’re in the thick of it but from what I’ve seen of guardian/warrior zerg play most of the time they’re just spamming buttons and auto attack cleaving.

But perhaps we’ve all been zerging so much that the bar has just been lowered in people’s minds for what counts as “skill.”

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Im sorry my HB brothers but its true. This whole time we were actually a SEA guild with 100+ members. But now that we have been exposed and obliterated by FOO we are moving back to the states. I hope we pick jersey

please be new jersey

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

gnarkiller.1862

If you stared on HoD at release then you probably weren’t paying attention to WvW. HoD won every single one day match, and all of their 3 day matches. TA broke up and the server was abandoned just after the 1 week match format was implemented.

Yeah you’re right. I wasn’t counting those.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

GG Blackgate! You guys and girls are a class act. Keep up that fighting spirit. This was one of the best weeks ever thanks to you. We are all winners this week (except for SoS).

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

That whole time the winners were the exploiters its the reason Hod fell from grace 2 weeks after the big fix. It is also funny how a patch is missing and some of these exploits have been poping up again from the same guys.

I guess it doesn’t pay to be the good guys.

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I might get laughed at for saying this, but I think there is still skill involved in zerg v zerg scenarios, assuming the numbers of each zerg are relatively equal. But it’s a different kind of skill than what is normally employed in small scale or 1v1 scenarios. It’s more about overall class composition, using certain skills at the front line at the right time, and zerg movement based on a commander’s direction.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP VS ICOA starting soon!

Live Twitch Steam!

SOR borderlands south camp, mills!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

^ epic.. popcorn

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I might get laughed at for saying this, but I think there is still skill involved in zerg v zerg scenarios, assuming the numbers of each zerg are relatively equal. But it’s a different kind of skill than what is normally employed in small scale or 1v1 scenarios. It’s more about overall class composition, using certain skills at the front line at the right time, and zerg movement based on a commander’s direction.

In my mind the difference is mainly between what I call macro-level counterplay and micro-level counterplay. I suppose that when I encounter the word “skill” my mind immediately leaps to micro-level counterplay because that’s how the word was used in other games I’ve played. This is a different game though and perhaps I should be more open to considering macro-level counterplay as well.

(edited by Israel.7056)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

any other guilds got streams for the GvGs?

-Desirz Matheon

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

A couple of screenies of the amazing GvG battle.

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

And another

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

Not worth watching in the field thanks to the culling. The stream is a bit better.

-Desirz Matheon

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wakehaven.1806

Wakehaven.1806

Someone said the rabbit in the back took out two zergs……

[FIRE] Dragonbrand
Warrior
Guardian

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

For those wondering how BG went from having many keeps to barely any last night, and for those under the impression JQ won by simply pulling everything together, let me explain what happened.

Last night around the time the night shift was coming on, there was a report of PRX (From JQ) exploiting in order to take a keep. It was reported on page 24-26. A Mesmer in this guild would get downed, use a skill, and get ported into the keep, they would then drop an exit to their portal and allow the zerg to rush in and take the keep. This was reported numerous times on many different keeps. That is how we went from several keeps to barely any in such a small amount of time. Obviously SoR was going to be saved for last because they were obviously not going to win. This apparently continued until the guild member left. JQ apparently succeeded in sweeping this under the rug because not only was it barely mentioned, but JQ didn’t even bother to find out who the person doing the exploit was. We couldn’t because we were getting zerged down after each exploit. JQ did not win fairly and anyone on last night knows this. This is where the 2v1 accusations are coming from, but that wasn’t the case. It was someone from PRX (I believe) exploiting into keeps last night. The report about it is on Page 24-26, in that range, along with JQ ignoring it for the most part. Congrats guys on trashing the good name of JQ again. But if you honestly believe that the JQ coverage jumped for no reason at all on a THURSDAY then by all means think that. But it goes against every battle everyone has ever faced in WvW.

Here is quote from the top of page 25:

Interesting morning where i saw Jade Quarry doing some very unsportsmanlike things.
I myself am simply a solo SoR thief, and was minding my own business between east supply and Hills. I make my way down the back valley towards Hills where i saw a JQ zerg all stacked up under the Vista of the BG owned Keep.

I thought, oh cool im gonna watch this, so stayed back watching and saw the commander was in PRX, and then saw a mesmer jump from above to teleport them in, i didnt catch the mesmer’s tag. I looked up and saw a bunch of BG at the top where the mesmer jumped from, it was the guild HB. The Mesmer died on his fall, which was funny.

The HB crew then went from sight, maybe to engage the JQ below, and the PRX zerg rezzed up the fallen Mesmer. The mesmer then jumps UP the cliff to the Vista and ports the whole PRX zerg up to the top. If i knew what they were doing i would have turned Fraps on.
Very bad PRX, very bad.

Then, about 20 minutes later im walking past hills again and see that its open, so i pop inside for a look around and see FOO outside the Lords room. This was pretty fun to watch until i saw exactly what they were doing. They had an arrow cart to the left of the lord room, and when i say left i dont mean just to the left so he can still view the doorway, i mean way left towards the supply hut. The guy is standing there firing his arrow cart INTO the lord room, obviously killing all the seige that was inside before they rolled in and killed HB.

So, if you win this game JQ, i would like to say grats but unfortunately i can’t as i now do not know exactly how many of those points you have cheated your way to.

Good Luck Blackgate, i hope you win this one even though i hate you.

Apparently the guy that reported this was from SoR…and PRX are pretty much known to do stuff like this.

(edited by IomegadriveOne.5291)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

you can’t just ninja all the keeps and win the match.

the maps are a lot less static than that.

in any case, would you mind making a new thread for your exploit/hack stuff?

-Desirz Matheon

(edited by fivekiller.1432)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

you can’t just ninja all the keeps and win the match.

the maps are a lot less static than that.

in any case, would you mind making a new thread for your exploit/hack stuff?

You can ninja all the keeps and win if the people trying to take them back actually have to destroy the door first. Keep in mind what they were doing only took a few mins to do.

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Since when does [Agg] field 70+……lol, and FOO zergs during NA time?

FOo have been super sneaky in hiding their true time zone. They’re all secretly housed in an abandoned missile silo in the bible belt of America.

Someone in Agg must have found out their secret, and thus FOo had to come out to silence them.

-KNT- BG

(edited by Krakah.3582)

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Ah so that’s how they took all the keeps. Takin bets that they do nothing about it.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

…I keep asking myself, “Am I a masochist?” I keep coming back to these forums and reading, and each time I read these forums I have to queue really super epic music. It makes the forum warrior in the posts that much more hardcore.

Anyway, good match this week. BG, you have some solid teams out there, hats off to ya. SoR, I will crack that 80 man blob more on a regular basis with 30-40 SF, give us a few more days

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Secondly, Icoa…. I only see 1 fight where there are TW dead bodies… and that fight isn’t even the full fight. You should link the full fight I am sure the rest of the people would get a kick out of it.

This screen was less about the fight and more about the loot bags (30ish from that one spot) i didn’t even know i had because they weren’t rendered. I got quite a shock when I spammed F and got invisible loot.

Chest-thumping, am i doing it right?

Only 30 bags? If we’re chest-thumping here I may have to one up you by at least 60 bags.
May not be about BG and Icoa, but I believe it meets the chest-thumping standards.

If I could figure out how to get 90 bags from 40 people, I’d be one happy camper. Sadly I have yet to figure out how to exceed the set kill/bag ratio. Maybe I can kill, res the player myself and kill them again…. Or maybe kill their ghost…

The pic was only about the absurdity of the culling, but since Fixeon brought up a topic that I could also use that pic for I thought I’d go for 3 birds with 1 stone.

1. Attempt to Chust-thump SOR style (LEWRT BERGS!)
2. show SOR wiped by ICoa and friends
3. ??
4. and to point out the atrocities of having said bags hidden.

5. Also profit.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/1 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

gg everybody didnt have time to wvw this week due to simcity release but was fun hearing whats happened on guild ts.

I wish sor got more guilds coming in, they are the kingmaker right now. if they become better we will got awesome threesome fight!