3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

5 man NERF plus 1 (I know she was an Ele. Sorry I can’t remember your name!) vs. RUN in Kaineng BL…

That was a hell of a good time, RUN! Great fights, y’all!

Keeping tabs on where RUN was going to show up next was what we were trying to do.

All in all, that was some serious fun, RUN and co.! That Hammer Warrior was insanely good /bow

To the Kaineng Engineer who we killed in Vale Supply Camp, I did a /cry because I hate killing other Engineers.

We were working on point defense, getting a few strategies down, and using the TS to the best of our ability.

TC and FA… get over it. Move on. Diashame is right. All the chest thumping is absolutely unnecessary. Actions speak louder than words, folks. Leave the ‘Forum Warrior antics to 12 year olds. Don’t respond. Move on.

Kaineng and Sea of Sorrows players…

I’ve been learning alot on playstyles. Kaineng is solid, and moves really well. Sea of Marks… Just Kidding! Sea of Sorrows I understand you lost some major guilds, but kitten #8230; you guys are seriously good at what you do.

The few times I’ve been on I’ve seen nothing but outstanding gameplay from all three Servers. Everyone is gettin’ loot…and…wait for it….ACTUALLY HAVING A GOOD TIME

And finally, because I haven’t posted this in awhile, and because it makes me laugh…

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

And if you don’t want any TC to take part in your thread, then maybe you should guys should stay out of our thread. But ofcourse that’s not how it works around here, everyone is just looking for their opportunity to troll after all.

We want them in our thread, we don’t mind visits, but if they mind visits… well, oh well! We our rivals and rivalry talk will happen, but if we hug them enough, they’ll go back to that brief period where we were all friends.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Not sure what you’re talking about. We had the supply camps. You had to take them back. Probably should’ve done more of it rather than take back briar…

We got ’em for the tick, while we were on. You guys certainly got them a few times… kudos to ya. Our seven man group was running around at every sign of swords. Briar was cause we were bored, tbh.

Oh silly. The tick was ours while we were on. You tried to get them back from us right before the tick and you certainly got them back after the tick. Even had an SoS group try and fail. Good times and good fights. Thanks everyone.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Thanks for the fun in SauceBL last night FA. We went to liberate the garrison from you for SoS but turns out we made it to inner just as SoS made it to the Lord from the other side. They weren’t pleased with us being in their house.

Other than that we just sieged up our spawn tower multiple times for funsies. There sure were a metric kittenton of FA around having a grand ol’ time. You guys love to /laugh (no seriously, you guys are always popping up in my chat as laughing all the time), so I’m not buying the hardened war veteran persona when you are all clearly so giddy.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Almost forgot! Mid Week Musical Intermission…

Joel Goldsmith, “Light”,, from Stargate Universe OST.

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Other than that we just sieged up our spawn tower multiple times for funsies. There sure were a metric kittenton of FA around having a grand ol’ time. You guys love to /laugh (no seriously, you guys are always popping up in my chat as laughing all the time), so I’m not buying the hardened war veteran persona when you are all clearly so giddy.

Giddy with bloodlust, I’m tellin ya.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

Not sure what you’re talking about. We had the supply camps. You had to take them back. Probably should’ve done more of it rather than take back briar…

We got ’em for the tick, while we were on. You guys certainly got them a few times… kudos to ya. Our seven man group was running around at every sign of swords. Briar was cause we were bored, tbh.

Oh silly. The tick was ours while we were on. You tried to get them back from us right before the tick and you certainly got them back after the tick. Even had an SoS group try and fail. Good times and good fights. Thanks everyone.

Meh, regardless of who’s right (probably a mix of both of us… I know of at least one time when a random person ran into a camp 7m before the tick and we couldn’t stop him, argh), there was good fighting on both sides. So thanks for the fun!

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Any chance for a score/map update?

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Fear the warrior!

Attachments:

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Awesome response time – thank you.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Lunch was over and was about to head back to work when I saw your post

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

I came here to talk about a little wvw action between Fang, BT, and GODS last night but I think I stumbled into the TC/FA chat.

Even though you got us repeatedly with your numbers and a couple of well placed choke points BT, I still think you for the couple kills I got before going down, and the glorious exotic warhorn you gave me.

You’re welcome and good fights. And I thank you for providing some excellent footage for the weekly recap video.

Since you seem to have taken a compliment and a joke into a kitten contest, I would much rather have an exotic than ‘excellent footage’.

“Hey everybody, watch how our 40 man zerg wipes these 15 people lawlz. So many badges and bags and everything w00t, so elite. Nice job jumping the wall, abusing culling, and spamming AOEs, so elite pro brah”

RIP in peace Robert

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

I came here to talk about a little wvw action between Fang, BT, and GODS last night but I think I stumbled into the TC/FA chat.

Even though you got us repeatedly with your numbers and a couple of well placed choke points BT, I still think you for the couple kills I got before going down, and the glorious exotic warhorn you gave me.

You’re welcome and good fights. And I thank you for providing some excellent footage for the weekly recap video.

Since you seem to have taken a compliment and a joke into a kitten contest, I would much rather have an exotic than ‘excellent footage’.

“Hey everybody, watch how our 40 man zerg wipes these 15 people lawlz. So many badges and bags and everything w00t, so elite. Nice job jumping the wall, abusing culling, and spamming AOEs, so elite pro brah”

I’m confused. Are you joking?

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I think it’s all in how you perceive the tone of the message. Maybe these folks should get on the phone and talk it out.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

Please don’t bring the T1 and T3 crap slinging into the T2 thread. A little friendly competition is good but ad hominems and whining gets us all nowhere.

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Who runs East Infection guild? [EI]

you may want to talk to your player about appearing on top of walls without portals or gates/walls being down.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Daeqar.8965

Daeqar.8965

I like how 20 always turns into 40 and 30 turns into 15 in matchup threads.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

I was fighting 5 on 80 last night and collected many bags. Ambient creatures were getting farmed…sometimes we were farming them even when it was 2v1.

Badges.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

you may want to talk to your player about appearing on top of walls without portals or gates/walls being down.

Judging by the wooden walls and lack of siege/supply, it looks like you took this tower pretty recently.

And from this video, it looks like that player is running over from the ledge behind the lords room [0:57]. It seems likely that when you took it, he hid on that little wooden ledge near the cliff side below the lord room and came running out there.

I didn’t see any teleporting in that vid… just a really fat, sneaky warrior

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

(edited by KrazyFlyinChicken.5936)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Judging by the wooden walls and lack of siege/supply, it looks like you took this tower pretty recently.

And from this video, it looks like that player is running over from the ledge behind the lords room. It seems likely that when you took it, he hid on that little wooden ledge near the cliff side below the lord room and came running out there.

I didn’t see any teleporting in that vid… just a really fat, sneaky warrior

I hope that’s the case.

His weight shouldn’t be pointed out though. He could be extremely sensitive about it.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

I will talk to him and tell him to go on a diet.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

I will talk to him and tell him to go on a diet.

I dont think a fly hack will get that incredible girth off the floor anyways. It has to be legit

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

Lets have another great day of NA WvW! Hoping to see all the skilled teams of KN and FA out there en force, well be bringing in some PVE guys to show them the ropes. Play nice with them now!

Also hope we get to see more of our old allies out there. Really cant wait to hear the excuses you little girls give on why TSYM, the guild you bashed repeatedly for being skilless is treating you to a prison date. Or maybe you will take the week off, out of respect for your old server! Please let it be that one, o please!

Baroness, while we thank you for your repeated inquiries into rejoining our team please be advised that gifts of gold, gems, or promises of an inappropriate nature will be considered bribery, and will hurt your chances of approval. If it continues we will be forced to report you to our Human Resources department for disciplinary action.

We here at TSYM thank you for your time.

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

But, this is rather slow today, so i might go over to Guru and see what the ‘Coron Show’ is putting on over there.

Please don’t bring this thread down to the level of the T1 thread it had been a pretty good thread until you poked your nose in.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

meanwhile… in other news. It’s being touted that “Stealth is OP!!” and “Stealth needs a NERF!!” Indicated by the thread with a current 792 918 posts and counting.

However this reporter has evidence to the contrary.
*disclaimer: Silke and associates LLC, assumes no responsibility or liability for damages upon viewing the photo in full size. Blindness and or severe purging have resulted in less than 7.4% of viewers.

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

(edited by Silke.1695)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Not sure why any server would want to move into T1. It’s a kittenfest of tears and burnout up there.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Kain and FA are playing great this match, there are some terrific , fun battles.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that both servers are being a little kind to SoS in their target selection processes. ( Thank you)

I do hope that the current population of SoS is not misleading either server into thinking they should face down the monster servers of T1, right now.

Skill, good humor and planning does not beat massive 24/7 raw numbers. I am sure that either Kain or FA would win many fights but I suggest recruitment to plug all coverage holes before entering T1 may be a wiser long term choice.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Kain and FA are playing great this match, there are some terrific , fun battles.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that both servers are being a little kind to SoS in their target selection processes. ( Thank you)

I do hope that the current population of SoS is not misleading either server into thinking they should face down the monster servers of T1, right now.

Skill, good humor and planning does not beat massive 24/7 raw numbers. I am sure that either Kain or FA would win many fights but I suggest recruitment to plug all coverage holes before entering T1 may be a wiser long term choice.

I’ve got just the thing to plug your hole

PS would you like to join FA to assist with hole plugging?

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

K town you guys can have T1

T1 kills servers

Pretty sure FA is content with T2, we just want a SEA guild or 2

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

“Not sure why any server would want to move into T1. It’s a kittenfest of tears and burnout up there.”

As a SoS survivor I wildly endorse this statement. I have my 9 gold medals….as do others….I think people “needing more” in tier one is unhealthy.

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

I wish everyone in Tier one ….would stop logging in, sit down, and listen to this speech:

Do you understand the message? It transcends boundaries and applies to life in GW2. It applies to the world outside that is ignored during gaming sessions. Status, competition, the points? It just doesn’t matter. Forming communities is more important. If you continue to be tribal in your gaming social organization you will continue to be weak.

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I wish everyone in Tier one ….would stop logging in, sit down, and listen to this speech:

Do you understand the message? It transcends boundaries and applies to life in GW2. It applies to the world outside that is ignored during gaming sessions. Status, competition, the points? It just doesn’t matter. Forming communities is more important. If you continue to be tribal in your gaming social organization you will continue to be weak.

Demokratsee schtunk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yypR80BLEo4

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

Zerg math (the server speaking always has less than the other server, regardless of if they won or lost, and regardless of whether that reflects reality), and culling (no one really knows how many there are/were).

Videos at least allow people to see for themselves what the numbers were (still gets skewed by culling, but meh). <_<

(edited by Terra Dactyl.2047)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Not sure why any server would want to move into T1. It’s a kittenfest of tears and burnout up there.

agreed.I like that we moved up, but the best fights I had so far was in T3.T2 is not so much for me as it is less about tactics and more about zerg size(gotta say though great coordination from WM that took our garrison while Meow kept us busy in the north).
The lag is also ruining it for many of us.A major fight can be fun, but if it lags soo bad, that u can’t use any of your skills it’s frustrating.Lots of my guildmembers got burned out because of it.I don’t know if KN is facing same crazy lag…i aslo don’t wanna defeat a player while he is lagging.
Btw early this morning …was fun meeting some SOS in KN bl after KN took our entire bl. we were only 4 there(2 of us naked XD) and were watching a 12 man sos group taking briar.ty for not attacking us…

So when are we al gonna have some fun dueling?

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

haha I love how 15 in mapchat turn out to be 35+ when we get there to face them and figure out that we are outnumbered

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

haha I love how 15 in mapchat turn out to be 35+ when we get there to face them and figure out that we are outnumbered

It’s the opposite for us… people say 35+ in map chat and we get all excited, then it turns out to be 10 and we are sad.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

100% agree.

T2 is (or will soon be) far superior to every other tier.

1. You get great fights because of high populations, but you don’t get any headaches with queues.
2. The servers you play will have big strong, competitive guilds for everyone that likes the huge zerg vs zerg battles, but still opportunities for groups of 5-10 to have an impact in emptier areas.
3. The matchup threads are cleaner because everyone isn’t stressed 24/7 about how much they need to be winning by to move up a tier (because nobody really wants to).
4. The actual matchups will soon be very balanced, FA and Kain have strong timezones at opposite times and TC will be able to put up a better fight than SoS, which should mean the results each week will be different depending on who wants it more each week. (Also a surprise visit from SoR at some point might be pretty fun).

Having said all that, the huge downside is that T2 servers are a prime spot for guilds looking for T1 glory to join. I just hope we get a little bit of T2 stability before the next T1 titanic starts to sink.

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Fun fights with the FA horde in EB tonight (for the short time I was in there). Lotta running with RE/KO doing damage control. Seems FA was all over the place.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

The tier 1 speech is more like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4UhJpviVYg

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

Oh bummer!! I was hoping we (SOS) could be Blue next week so I can finish off my map completions, but our rating is dropping like hotcakes, we might be Red or even dropping to the Green spot for T3..

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

I agree, T2 is where its at, you guys have skill, class, and no (well, not many) tears.

As we said, I think we may stay!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: SlaterBBX.3805

SlaterBBX.3805

5 man NERF plus 1 (I know she was an Ele. Sorry I can’t remember your name!) vs. RUN in Kaineng BL…

That was a hell of a good time, RUN! Great fights, y’all!

Keeping tabs on where RUN was going to show up next was what we were trying to do.

All in all, that was some serious fun, RUN and co.! That Hammer Warrior was insanely good /bow

[RUN] – Officer

Why thank you for your bow sir :-D , was a lot of fun and some good fights. Enjoyed em all!

Kaineng – Guild Valor [RUN] – Officer
Hammer Warrior Ftw

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

GFs to the KN defending SMC tonight

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

I agree, T2 is where its at, you guys have skill, class, and no (well, not many) tears.

As we said, I think we may stay!

Is there a way to stay? You guys seem ok but i think we would get bored of each other in time.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

I hope we, TC, get to be back in T2 next week instead of waiting another week. T3 started off terrible on the forums, but it seems that our opponents are doing much better on the Forums and such have started to perform better on the battlefield with a cleansed mind (partially) of hate, trollish, and other negative thoughts.

Miss you KA and FA, this matchup will be awesome. Also, keep it up, KA! We said we’d cheer you on and you’re doing well.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

IRSyKo.5843

I hope we, TC, get to be back in T2 next week instead of waiting another week. T3 started off terrible on the forums, but it seems that our opponents are doing much better on the Forums and such have started to perform better on the battlefield with a cleansed mind (partially) of hate, trollish, and other negative thoughts.

Miss you KA and FA, this matchup will be awesome. Also, keep it up, KA! We said we’d cheer you on and you’re doing well.

Everybody at FA is hoping TC bumps up this week.

No offense to the remainder of SoS but it’s a 1v1 right now

[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

Don’t lie. You only want SoS gone because you’re tired of getting rocked by a certain guild on there ;D

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

IRSyKo.5843

Don’t lie. You only want SoS gone because you’re tired of getting rocked by a certain guild on there ;D

I guess.

[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

I guess.

P.S. TC up there with you might even make it more lopsided towards Kaineng since from what I know TC and FA lack sea/euro coverage and are stronger in NA no? Which means you both hinder each others points competing during NA time whilst Kaineng continues to steamroll oceanic/sea time and create bigger lead ;D

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

3/1 SoS/Kain/FA

in WvW

IRSyKo.5843

I guess.

P.S. TC up there with you might even make it more lopsided towards Kaineng since from what I know TC and FA lack sea/euro coverage and are stronger in NA no? Which means you both hinder each others points competing during NA time whilst Kaineng continues to steamroll oceanic/sea time and create bigger lead ;D

The points aren’t important.

Big piles of players is.

[BT]
Fort Aspenwood