3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

I know where all the bg players are. They do pve to feed their sabotage troops on JQ which will build sieges in eb and jq bl next match..

Wait, that sentence was almost as ridiculous as the talk about 2v1. Nevermind.

Lol Blackgate is fine with being 2v1’d… Even though it doesn’t look good in points, it has definitely been increasing our WXP rank significantly :P

& sabotage troops???

If BG was “fine” with being 2v1’d wouldn’t they you know not complain about it? This is laughable given how much Jared kincaide complains about 2v1 on the forums. And before anyone asks we totally just all sit on the same TS planning it out. It goes like this : Guys we need to take Valley so SoR you take Durios we will take QL and then we will push Langor and Bravost at the same time and since we took Valley last time you guys can have it we will spawn camp BG! High Five

How much I complain? I seriously posted two times because that night in EBG was absolutely ludicrous. I even posted I understand the 2v1, we all use it. I’m talking about specific coordination, and do not sit there and deny it happens, I know for a FACT several of sor’s guild leaders PM several JQ guild leaders and coordinate attacks.

I am not “complaining about the 2v1 constantly”. I’m pointing out the extremes it has gone to this last week. You guys admit to it, by blaming 10 people who guested to LA. So your not saying I am wrong, your admitting I am right.

The fact is, when SOR and JQ fight each other as well as BG, BG has a chance to take first place if we push. You’ve rectified that mistake this week.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

I also find it VERY VERY hypocritical your forum posters are allowed to blame ONE GUY for building rams on their loss, but when we talk about constant 2v1 that occur over and over and over again we are laughed at and ridiculed.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Blackgate won last week. I don’t think they have anything left to prove.

Considering they won during a week where JQ got sabotaged hard I think they have a lot to prove.

Anyway awesome week of fighting guys

I am just happy that SoR has a chance of breaking BG’s undefeated streak against them

Keep up the awesome fights everyone!!

Blackgate got sabotaged harder but we didn’t say anything in the forums about it. Yeah nice job to SoR for beating Blackgates 13-0 streak against them, let’s see if they can do it 12 more times!

Can’t be sabotaged when you lose your keeps and the sieges get destroyed, just saying. Winning ONCE does not prove anything either.

Oh we lost our keeps plenty of times because of sabatoging. I even remember when we let SoR take our T2 Bay so they can kill all the flame rams that a spy built in their. The only difference between JQ and BG from last weeks match is that Blackgate didn’t want to say anything about it on the forums since any excuse for losing is a form of poor sportsmanship. Especially in the first 4 days of last week when we were down by 20k, the last thing we wanted was to make excuses. Blackgate rises above, we keep calm and conquer.

You are kidding right? You managed to control your entire server population to not post any comments or screenshots of your maps apparently full of flame rams and in fact you controlled the two other servers since neither of your opponents mentioned seeing any such thing? Wow, I am impressed that single handedly you controlled the entire media output of both your server and your opponents last week such that was no mention of any blueprint sabatoging.

Or maybe you have just drunk rather too much of yourself…….

If I were you I would stop digging that hole for yourself and your guilds reputation. Put down that shovel.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

Nicely done this week SOR. but you will never do better then 2nd place until you grow a pair!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I also find it VERY VERY hypocritical your forum posters are allowed to blame ONE GUY for building rams on their loss, but when we talk about constant 2v1 that occur over and over and over again we are laughed at and ridiculed.

Welcome to PvP gaming forums.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

To that Choo guardian at Godslore, that was a great fight, I would have loved to see what would have happened had all those red NPCs not been there at the beginning of the fight , or the 4 BG to show up at the end.

Cheers

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Tonight is going to be an interesting night…

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Kreen.3925

I know where all the bg players are. They do pve to feed their sabotage troops on JQ which will build sieges in eb and jq bl next match..

Lol Blackgate is fine with being 2v1’d… Even though it doesn’t look good in points, it has definitely been increasing our WXP rank significantly :P

& sabotage troops???

If BG was “fine” with being 2v1’d wouldn’t they you know not complain about it? This is laughable given how much Jared kincaide complains about 2v1 on the forums. And before anyone asks we totally just all sit on the same TS planning it out. It goes like this : Guys we need to take Valley so SoR you take Durios we will take QL and then we will push Langor and Bravost at the same time and since we took Valley last time you guys can have it we will spawn camp BG! High Five

How much I complain? I seriously posted two times because that night in EBG was absolutely ludicrous. I even posted I understand the 2v1, we all use it. I’m talking about specific coordination, and do not sit there and deny it happens, I know for a FACT several of sor’s guild leaders PM several JQ guild leaders and coordinate attacks.

I am not “complaining about the 2v1 constantly”. I’m pointing out the extremes it has gone to this last week. You guys admit to it, by blaming 10 people who guested to LA. So your not saying I am wrong, your admitting I am right.

The fact is, when SOR and JQ fight each other as well as BG, BG has a chance to take first place if we push. You’ve rectified that mistake this week.

Jared, likewise for you, put down that shovel mate. You do yourself no favours.

I fight for JQ.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Blackgate’s Coordinated Strike Team

1) Before
2) After
3) Bag

Looks like a pug force you killed there, congrats! Every guild has their thing they are good at. And thanks for wiping/running today choo, you gave us many many bags.

Our sincerest condolences,
-Blackgate

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

JaredKincade.9761

& sabotage troops???

No, in that you are correct.

But why don’t you head over to the first page of this thread and take a look at my first post here. Some of us were willing to help you guys out with the ram problem. We didn’t rub it in, or be sore winners. If you actually read what I am saying rather than what you expect a BG player to post, maybe you’d see that.

Its fine, I’ve made my points. All three sides know deep down whats happening on the field this week.

In the event nothing crazy happens, I do congratulate SOR on their victory over BG in points this week. When you guys push you can really push and thats not a joke. You guys worked hard for the points.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

& sabotage troops???

You do know that no JQ guild specifically runs EB we don’t assign guilds there so if a commander is coordinating with SoR they have some serious skills at pug control. That’s all there is to it.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Its simple.

JQ has eyes on BG because BG proved that under the right conditions BG can beat them.
JQ has no need to bother with SoR because they know SoR cannot beat them.
SoR goes after BG because they know they cannot beat BG on their own so they take advantage of the current situation.

Just look at it this way BG.
JQ is afraid of you and SoR needs help from another server to beat you.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

^umm.. yeah, no. We all type a color in map chat. Whichever comes up most is the target. We’re funny that way.

^^and as Stei knows, I don’t listen to anyone ;-) lol

For Jared, may I say I find all this 2v1 talk really humorous. Especially when one considers where BG and SOR have been focusing their attention in EB the past couple of hours. If two forces attacking your keep equals collusion. Then in the eye’s of the universe, you must now be equally guilty of colluding too, right?

tsk..tsk..tsk… bad, bad, bad

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Culling is removed and SoR takes 2nd. Nice!

Well DUH. You always had the numbers and the removing of culling made your zerg’s finally realize that they where getting hit by smaller forces at all times. BG dose not have the numbers to fight SoR or JQ’s numbers.

We tend to be better in movement and stronger pound for pound, but we do not have the pure mass that you guys have.

Oh I forgot SoR has a higher map pop. thanks to anet’s love for SoR

Everyone knows that SoR’s strategy has always been to get everyone in their map into 1 huge zerg; while Blackgate on the other hand has a lot more smaller, organized strike team guilds hitting different locations simultaneously.

Especially SoR’s largest guild, for example, would insta queue the map with their 1500 members and stay together in 1 huge zerg.

ICoa doesn’t split groups up lol don’t kid yourself. The last time we ran into Icoa they had the whole map following them.

To be honest, EVERY GROUP in EVERY BL is a giant zerg ball now. I have yet to see any groups smaller than 40 running around in maps unless the server was outmanned.

Blackgate’s Coordinated Strike Team

1) Before
2) After
3) Bag

Yeah….. because the 10 different guild tags i could pick out just from looking at it is totally a coordinated strike team…. grats for arrow carting pugs coming through a choke point?

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

(edited by Bash.7291)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Score update

(15 characters)

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

I find it quite ironic that BG continues to complain about 2v1. After the game patched JQ and BG both did a mad dash at Hills and Bay. JQ then attacked full force into SoR Garrison, and during that time, BG then takes the time to attempt to take bay.

As a result, while BG flipped bay SoR’s zerg made it into inner and wiped the BG and took bay. While that was happening, JQ took hills likely as retaliation.

There is no 2v1, and when it was BG and JQ “2v1ing” against SoR, BG decided to attack JQ when they could have taken SoR (the PPT leader) out of taking much on their BL and being forced to only defend.

If you continuously annoy someone, they’re eventually going to punch you in the face.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

I’m sure MERC can handle themselves. When they went hard last week and ticked 500+ PPT during their primetime

No culling fix last week just sayin

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Thanks for Hills JQ in SoR BL. Precrusors are in the mail.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I’m sure MERC can handle themselves. When they went hard last week and ticked 500+ PPT during their primetime

Believe me the 45 man JQ zergs on all maps in SEA culled as well. Plus a lot of our commanders have RL stuff going on right now, so were largely MIA all week. Not using it as an excuse, but just as an explanation at the sudden drop off. Plus, it woul be nice to fight JQ on open field for once because the only guild that does that is FoO. All of the rest of the guild will only engage you if they run in a much larger zerg than yours and I just find it hilarious that we would full cap BG bl with the exception of hills and the entire non-outmanned JQ force would sit in hills waiting for a chance to PvD because you don’t join JQ for the PvP.

JQ cannot argue from the standpoint of having lack of numbers, the only issue is that all of the engagements we’ve had ended in JQ running. Must be fun to spend your entire night sitting on a battlement spamming 1 right?

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Believe me the 45 man JQ zergs on all maps in SEA culled as well. Plus a lot of our commanders have RL stuff going on right now, so were largely MIA all week. Not using it as an excuse, but just as an explanation at the sudden drop off. Plus, it woul be nice to fight JQ on open field for once because the only guild that does that is FoO. All of the rest of the guild will only engage you if they run in a much larger zerg than yours and I just find it hilarious that we would full cap BG bl with the exception of hills and the entire non-outmanned JQ force would sit in hills waiting for a chance to PvD because you don’t join JQ for the PvP.

JQ cannot argue from the standpoint of having lack of numbers, the only issue is that all of the engagements we’ve had ended in JQ running. Must be fun to spend your entire night sitting on a battlement spamming 1 right?

You do realize that we are outmanned every night when you take our tower. I could post pictures but you would just dispute that fact. It’s not our fault you guys rock that 40+ man group and we have 15-20 coordinated on a map. It truly stinks to be unable to fight equal numbers I guess but if you guys are soo good why have you been unable to take hills? It’s an honest question you’ve taken it once this entire week. How many times have we taken your garrison on the same map? 15-30.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

We play tactically depending on the forces we have, we aren’t going to crash our 10-15 players into your 50+man zerg.

Though must be fun getting paid to bandwagon to another server only to lose again right?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

umm…. what about numbers and sitting in a tower? ;-)

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I think BG have a new tactic. Sit in the tower and avoid fighting. Watch SOR and JQ fight. Serious about that. I played for 3 horus this morning, had breakfast and then played for the last 8 hours straight and did not fight a single BG player for more than a few seconds before they retreated, whilst I literally killed hundreds of SOR players in huge fights. I think those SOR zergs are going to be a problem now, we wiped them so many times they are going to be after some serious revenge!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Its simple.

JQ has eyes on BG because BG proved that under the right conditions BG can beat them.
JQ has no need to bother with SoR because they know SoR cannot beat them.
SoR goes after BG because they know they cannot beat BG on their own so they take advantage of the current situation.

Just look at it this way BG.
JQ is afraid of you and SoR needs help from another server to beat you.

I would not say JQ is afraid of BG. As much as it pains me to say this JQ could overpower BG with there numbers if they pulled long hours like BG did last week.

SOR has played for second by riding on JQ’s coattails since they got in T1 so i dont know why people on BG are complaining. Just going to have to learn to deal with them like we have every other week.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I read earlier somewhere on this page that someone knows for a fact of JQ and SoR working together. I find that pretty funny. You ever get that feeling like you have a really big target on your back and everyone aims for you. Something gives me that feeling all the time

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

I find it quite ironic that BG continues to complain about 2v1. After the game patched JQ and BG both did a mad dash at Hills and Bay. JQ then attacked full force into SoR Garrison, and during that time, BG then takes the time to attempt to take bay.

As a result, while BG flipped bay SoR’s zerg made it into inner and wiped the BG and took bay. While that was happening, JQ took hills likely as retaliation.

There is no 2v1, and when it was BG and JQ “2v1ing” against SoR, BG decided to attack JQ when they could have taken SoR (the PPT leader) out of taking much on their BL and being forced to only defend.

If you continuously annoy someone, they’re eventually going to punch you in the face.

The truth hurts, SoR knows they can’t beat JQ but has a better chance at not being 3rd & JQ knows that SoR is not a threat to dethroning them.

Which puts Blackgate in a pickle. We have the potential to dethrone JQ from the top spot & SoR really wants to put a win in the 13-0 record we hold against them.

I’m not surprised even if there is a 2v1, I know how everyone wants a piece of Blackgate. I mean we have the best looking people on our server with Merc & Riot here. Hahah getting to know some of the new guys that came over has been a great experience; I know for a fact that all of our recent transfers came here to have a challenging match-up in a server that isn’t falling apart & one with an awesome community.

I’d like mention that I’m really flattered by all the attention that I’ve been getting on the battlefield by both SoR and Jade Quarry from just being on this server. Being focused by the 2 best servers in the top North American tier is one hell of an honor. If only we could be able to fight the T1 European servers I’m sure we’d all be able to work together and put them in their place.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

We play tactically depending on the forces we have, we aren’t going to crash our 10-15 players into your 50+man zerg.

Though must be fun getting paid to bandwagon to another server only to lose again right?

JQ only had 15 players online an hour ago?

Lol, quit farming the skritt spawn and you’ll find all the JQ.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I think BG have a new tactic. Sit in the tower and avoid fighting. Watch SOR and JQ fight. Serious about that. I played for 3 horus this morning, had breakfast and then played for the last 8 hours straight and did not fight a single BG player for more than a few seconds before they retreated, whilst I literally killed hundreds of SOR players in huge fights. I think those SOR zergs are going to be a problem now, we wiped them so many times they are going to be after some serious revenge!

Hang on, I need a second to comprehend what you just told me….

Okay I think I got it, so you had breakfast for 3 hours this morning, what’d you have? & were the SoR zergs that you wiped organized or was it just pugs?

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Wow, that’s a nice pic of some really organized Blackgate guilds. Honestly I don’t even think we have a Commander on that map right now lol

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I read earlier somewhere on this page that someone knows for a fact of JQ and SoR working together. I find that pretty funny. You ever get that feeling like you have a really big target on your back and everyone aims for you. Something gives me that feeling all the time

Your server is currently holding the #1 rank for North America… It’s really the only thing that we as WvW players strive for along with good fights. This is where every server wants to be & the only ones that deny it are those that lower their potential & set lower standards for themselves maybe because becoming #1 seems impossible for them. I know for certain that striving to be second isn’t the Blackgate way. We’ll do the best we can, whenever we can. We will always play for keeps.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

I know for a fact that SoR and JQ are working together… You want to know how I know? Because when JQ is attacking BG SoR will cut off BG so they cant get in.

You know what else I know? I know for a fact that SoR and BG are working together… You want to know how I know? Because when Bg is attacking JQ SoR will cut off JQ so they cant get in.

And you know what. I know for a fact BG and JQ are working together… You want to know how I know? Because when one of them attacks us another will block us from getting in.

So…. If we are all working together why are we still fighting in the first place? Cant we all get along?

PS. SF thanks for coming into SoR BL after reset tonight. You have no idea how bored we have been in SoR bl the past few days. Been facing nothing but zergballs since the patch and honestly the last few days everyone has just been running from us before we even get in range. It was nice to actually have some fights.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

(edited by Fixeon.5076)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I know for a fact that SoR and JQ are working together… You want to know how I know? Because when JQ is attacking BG SoR will cut off BG so they cant get in.

You know what else I know? I know for a fact that SoR and BG are working together… You want to know how I know? Because when Bg is attacking JQ SoR will cut off JQ so they cant get in.

And you know what. I know for a fact BG and JQ are working together… You want to know how I know? Because when one of them attacks us another will block us from getting in.

So…. If we are all working together why are we still fighting in the first place? Cant we all get along?

PS. SF thanks for coming into SoR BL after reset tonight. You have no idea how bored we have been in SoR bl the past few days. Been facing nothing but zergballs since the patch and honestly the last few days everyone has just been running from us before we even get in range. It was nice to actually have some fights.

Well actually I know of a lot more people that don’t go into these forums from Blackgate that are really enjoying getting focused by both SoR & JQ… If you haven’t already been double teaming us lately, I’m sure they’d ask for you to start :P Also we’ve had quite a bit of newer Commanders taking the helm this week. It’s great seeing all our new leaders wanting to get a chance to get themselves known throughout the server, keep up the good fight! >:)

/salute

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Thursday nights are our traditional whip cream and buttercup princess tea party costume ball nights so we usually start a bit later than other nights and traditionally barge in doing something completely ridiculous like Jedmachine down the most difficult death-trap like gates to keeps we can find. We almost got in south west garrison that way too but you guys finally finished up in Hills and pushed us out.

SF to English Dictionary:

Whip cream and buttercup princess tea party costume ball nights: the night where Jed sings like a schoolgirl while the rest of the guild does guild missions

Jedmachine a gate: A moment in time in which all reason and logic leaves the SF commanders brains and the entire force descends upon the gate, completely siegeless and just auto attacks it down, no matter how tactically stupid and inefficient it is simply because it can be done and/or because Jed is wearing sweat pants.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Okay I think I got it, so you had breakfast for 3 hours this morning, what’d you have? & were the SoR zergs that you wiped organized or was it just pugs?

I had a bacon, egg and cheese burger from the fish and chip shop down the road from me. Seriously wish that place would close down, its way too convenient because it a really short walk :p

The zergs were kind of mix n match. There wasn’t really one guild that was running it all, but most of the guilds I recognize running into regularly.

Some good fights in EB right now though BG doesn’t really have the numbers to do anything and SOR has a bit more than us. We really want SM back and we are trying to offer you some BG Real Estate in return for SM, but things get sour at the last minute and you pull out of Blackgate Valley.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I had a bacon, egg and cheese burger from the fish and chip shop down the road from me. Seriously wish that place would close down, its way too convenient because it a really short walk :p

The zergs were kind of mix n match. There wasn’t really one guild that was running it all, but most of the guilds I recognize running into regularly.

Some good fights in EB right now though BG doesn’t really have the numbers to do anything and SOR has a bit more than us. We really want SM back and we are trying to offer you some BG Real Estate in return for SM, but things get sour at the last minute and you pull out of Blackgate Valley.

No wonder it was 3 hours, that sounds like a good breakfast! &I’m sure whoever is leading in EBG for Blackgate wouldn’t mind having SM :P We’ll even be kind enough to let you take Overlook off of SoR’s hands

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: khorren.3702

khorren.3702

Sorry, BG, we took your toys. Again. <3

Score update!

Attachments:

Jade Quarry :: [BPA] :: [SF]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Kreen.3925

& sabotage troops???

No, in that you are correct.

But why don’t you head over to the first page of this thread and take a look at my first post here. Some of us were willing to help you guys out with the ram problem. We didn’t rub it in, or be sore winners. If you actually read what I am saying rather than what you expect a BG player to post, maybe you’d see that.

Its fine, I’ve made my points. All three sides know deep down whats happening on the field this week.

In the event nothing crazy happens, I do congratulate SOR on their victory over BG in points this week. When you guys push you can really push and thats not a joke. You guys worked hard for the points.

Jared, I saw that first post of yours and it just reinforced what a decent chap you are. I have read other posts from you that supported that. Of course who can forget the Feisty games

That is why I suggest you stop talking about being 2vs1 as its not helping you.

Here is the reality. BG got JQ napping last week. The rams issue was a minor annoyance. If we had got our folks out there it would likely have been different althoough it really was a monster push by BG in those last 36 hours so who knows. JQ has decided to focus on BG this week and keep SoR at arms length. Hardly surprising given last week. That does not mean we don’t attack SoR but its 2nd priority. We have also taken on field opportunities to exploit and create 2 vs 1 situations.

Now SoR are smart, they realised what was happening very early on and took their chance. Its WvWvW, there are three sides on every map, it happens, deal with it or not.

There is no double secret plan here between both servers, its just strategy and tactics being played out on the battlefield and folks taking advantage of stuff as it occurs.

JQ and SoR has clashed many times this week as well as BG vs SoR and Bg vs JQ and of course some awesome three way action.

I fight for JQ.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Kreen.3925

Thanks Wolfie, Plenty of MERC tags there as well

Anything to say Tarkus? Maybe some more one eyed factoids from you?

All of the good teams choose when and where to fight, tactics 101. Even MERC do that. Quit your trolling and for once actually say something worth reading.

I fight for JQ.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Kreen.3925

The truth hurts, SoR knows they can’t beat JQ but has a better chance at not being 3rd & JQ knows that SoR is not a threat to dethroning them.

Which puts Blackgate in a pickle. We have the potential to dethrone JQ from the top spot & SoR really wants to put a win in the 13-0 record we hold against them.

I’m not surprised even if there is a 2v1, I know how everyone wants a piece of Blackgate. I mean we have the best looking people on our server with Merc & Riot here. Hahah getting to know some of the new guys that came over has been a great experience; I know for a fact that all of our recent transfers came here to have a challenging match-up in a server that isn’t falling apart & one with an awesome community.

I’d like mention that I’m really flattered by all the attention that I’ve been getting on the battlefield by both SoR and Jade Quarry from just being on this server. Being focused by the 2 best servers in the top North American tier is one hell of an honor. If only we could be able to fight the T1 European servers I’m sure we’d all be able to work together and put them in their place.

Actually, your truth hurts, it hurts my brain when I read such tripe

I see you have now joined the 2vs1 brigade.

No answer on my other post then, how you controlled three servers media output last week so that this mythical sea of rams on BG stuff last week that you said happened never got mentioned once on the forums until you piped up with that gem this week?

I heard Riot were moving to a medium pop server as well.

I fight for JQ.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: xWarmachine.9648

xWarmachine.9648

well GG Wp for all BG’s on JQB 3 hours ago.

WVW Commander
[Omen]Ultima Hyperion.
Dragonbrand

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update time!

Enjoy everyone!

And to that WARD guild from JQ I came across earlier in JQ BL, I miss our flying times…… <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Heres some legit footage of SoR BL after the new WvW updates.

True story.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Ascii.9726

Jedmachine a gate: A moment in time in which all reason and logic leaves the SF commanders brains and the entire force descends upon the gate, completely siegeless and just auto attacks it down, no matter how tactically stupid and inefficient it is simply because it can be done and/or because Jed is wearing sweat pants.

I think i have a video description of this “Jedmachine a gate” from earlier today.

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

My repair bills from being run over by the SoR EB zerg last night suggest there is no 2v1. Their commanders did a good job – we got knocked around quite a bit.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

I have a secret crush on Strike Force. Don’t tell anyone!

And while I’m here, could we all stop pretending we know what goes on on other servers? Seriously. It’s like me pretending to know what goes on in Iran. Not that BG or SoR are Iran. Maybe more like Argentina or or or um, like Brussels? Or Brussel Sprouts. Uhuh.

So, don’t be that guy. Talk about what you know, and what you know is your own server.

For instance, I am on JQ. And I know on JQ we cuttabeach if he act up.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Congratulations on your win SoR, well played!

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Ascii.9726

Heres a compilation of fights from the Sanctum of Rall borderlands post update, enjoy!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

No one is going to Kaineg…. there all the rumors are put to rest.

This is funny, someone was actually arguing that he knows his community well. 3 weeks ago, i posted something about 2 major guilds leaving blackgate and moving to kaineng. Now they moved, but the intel was wrong about the details, they move to Eredon Terrace . End of blackgate? We’ll see..

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Thundercleese.4210

Thundercleese.4210

Which Guilds?

15 char

[EG] – SoR

Garrett Ward – 80 Thief / Roland Ward – 80 Warrior / Tacitus Ward – 80 Necro

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120