3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

No Way!? They should can given you an opportunity to change it, not simply deleted it??
EDIT: You could submit a ticket to customer support. It took them some time to delete the guild and it was the name not the guild itself they took issue with I assume.

You would think ;x

In all seriousness submit a ticket. We don’t know the exact process they go through to delete a guild due to its name. It may be at the whim of one person.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

I know where all the bg players are. They do pve to feed their sabotage troops on JQ which will build sieges in eb and jq bl next match..

Wait, that sentence was almost as ridiculous as the talk about 2v1. Nevermind.

Lol Blackgate is fine with being 2v1’d… Even though it doesn’t look good in points, it has definitely been increasing our WXP rank significantly :P

& sabotage troops???

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I think you may have this twisted. As for your wvw community many of your power guilds have not been there very long hence the community you speak of is not long standing. As I said it was the act of several and the entire server paid for it. Read closer. It may have saved you from typing this novel of a reply.

I don’t have anything twisted, and your comment wasn’t the only one I was replying to

As I stated it was the act of several that the whole server paid for. I did not accuse the whole server. So your reply was not accurate in the least.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Culling is removed and SoR takes 2nd. Nice!

Well DUH. You always had the numbers and the removing of culling made your zerg’s finally realize that they where getting hit by smaller forces at all times. BG dose not have the numbers to fight SoR or JQ’s numbers.

We tend to be better in movement and stronger pound for pound, but we do not have the pure mass that you guys have.

Oh I forgot SoR has a higher map pop. thanks to anet’s love for SoR

Everyone knows that SoR’s strategy has always been to get everyone in their map into 1 huge zerg; while Blackgate on the other hand has a lot more smaller, organized strike team guilds hitting different locations simultaneously.

Especially SoR’s largest guild, for example, would insta queue the map with their 1500 members and stay together in 1 huge zerg.

Yup, everyone know it.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Well DUH. You always had the numbers and the removing of culling made your zerg’s finally realize that they where getting hit by smaller forces at all times. BG dose not have the numbers to fight SoR or JQ’s numbers.

We tend to be better in movement and stronger pound for pound, but we do not have the pure mass that you guys have.

Everyone knows that SoR’s strategy has always been to get everyone in their map into 1 huge zerg; while Blackgate on the other hand has a lot more smaller, organized strike team guilds hitting different locations simultaneously.

Especially SoR’s largest guild, for example, would insta queue the map with their 1500 members and stay together in 1 huge zerg.

ICoa doesn’t split groups up lol don’t kid yourself. The last time we ran into Icoa they had the whole map following them.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

JQ had 60+ SoR had 60+ BG ddin’t even have 40 ya perfect sense attack blue that at that time was 40ppt. Then you look at the map JQ was Green, SoR was Red, EBG was all Green/Red perfect sense for 160 players to go after 1 blue keep? Doesn’t matter, but to the players that come here and are saying there isn’t coop going really are amazing me.

JQ these days dominates the #1 position in Tier 1 “last week excluded of course”. Not only did BG beat us last week, many ppl from BG disrespected our server more than normal on the forums and by guesting to our server to troll. JQ as a server has never really been that way to others. We are making sure BG are paid back for the disrespect in these cases. Though it was only a select several that were this way. Their actions represent their server and their server will pay the price for it.

This. I think BG has a bit of a poor reputation because of incidents in the past, and maybe even current behavior. It’s unfortunate that your server’s community as a whole is affected. So when you guys get a little bit of dirt on your face, it makes razzing you all that much sweeter.

Ohkay, so you’re saying people that are supposedly from Blackgate are guesting into JQ and talking down on your server; but how do you know they are from Blackgate? Are they telling you they are from Blackgate to get your feelings hurt and make you want to attack us? Have you ever thought that maybe these particular people are from SoR or another server and just like to talk kitten on JQ?

Before you say something bad about the entire Blackgate population, please think about it first before you come to a conclusion generalizing an entire server as being disrespectful. We’ve had this is happen to us in LA almost on a weekly basis as well but we aren’t posting it on the forums or letting it get to us since we spend a majority of our time in WvW & not in LA.

&lol Blackgate is far from having a poor reputation. The only people that I can imagine would view Blackgate as having a poor reputation would be the ones that we have won against in previous matches and can’t stand losing to our server; particularly SoR (since we have a 13-0 record against them & I’m not at all saying this won’t change anytime soon since you guys are really close) and Jade Quarry because we recently broke their winning streak. So yeah, I can definitely see why there would be some resentment from these two servers. It’s showing a lot this week that JQ doesn’t take losing lightly :P

Also, Blackgate has a fantastic reputation and an amazing community which is why we are so attractive to guilds that are thinking about transferring out of their server and into ours. Ya’ll can even ask the servers that we fought in the past about what they think of Blackgate; like Fort Aspenwood or even Kaineng & Tarnished Coast. We kept a thread alive for like 3 weeks with two of those servers and you can even see in our recruitment threads that they are recommending for guilds to come to Blackgate because of how respectful our community is.

To finish this off, I hope everyone understands that Blackgate does not have any hard feelings towards JQ or SoR. We don’t go out into WvW everyday with a mentality of “all we want to do is take down JQ.” Rather, we just focus on taking keeps or towers regardless of who owns it and turning the entire map blue & having some fun battles. I am looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield, good luck! :’)

I think you may have this twisted. As for your wvw community many of your power guilds have not been there very long hence the community you speak of is not long standing. As I said it was the act of several and the entire server paid for it. Read closer. It may have saved you from typing this novel of a reply.

Obviously you’re delusional in acting like BG and JQ are any different in who has a “long standing community” in the " Power guilds". Are you talking about you got the Free transfer mega bandwagon 3 weeks before Agg and later Merc paid to transfer to Blackgate because certainly you can’t be talking about the ones that beat you like HB, KnT, Urge, Thai, EA, LotD, RIOT, ICoa…..etc and the hundreds of Pugs/smaller guilds that have helped for months?

Another fine example of class from your server. You know a mouth like that only makes it worse on you next week right? We got SF and PRX. Only SF is still in force and not casual. So you may want to think that out lol.

Blackgate is very classy &we’d always love to have a more challenging match so if you have anything that you’ve been holding out on us these past few weeks, bring it on.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

I know where all the bg players are. They do pve to feed their sabotage troops on JQ which will build sieges in eb and jq bl next match..

Lol Blackgate is fine with being 2v1’d… Even though it doesn’t look good in points, it has definitely been increasing our WXP rank significantly :P

& sabotage troops???

If BG was “fine” with being 2v1’d wouldn’t they you know not complain about it? This is laughable given how much Jared kincaide complains about 2v1 on the forums. And before anyone asks we totally just all sit on the same TS planning it out. It goes like this : Guys we need to take Valley so SoR you take Durios we will take QL and then we will push Langor and Bravost at the same time and since we took Valley last time you guys can have it we will spawn camp BG! High Five

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

ICoa doesn’t split groups up lol don’t kid yourself. The last time we ran into Icoa they had the whole map following them.

ICoa always had a seperate force doing strike teams…. Trust me, I’m the leader of it & I can’t really control who the pugs want to follow lol

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Vodka makes me laugh out loud, and not because I drink it with tonic.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

ICoa always had a seperate force doing strike teams…. Trust me, I’m the leader of it & I can’t really control who the pugs want to follow lol

Don’t kid yourself man I mean no one here believes that Icoa doesn’t roll as one big blob. That culling fix made it all visible can’t lie about that. And as I told MERC please stop trying to veil before every push when we see you coming it doesn’t work all it does it fill our bags up.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

& sabotage troops???

If BG was “fine” with being 2v1’d wouldn’t they you know not complain about it? This is laughable given how much Jared kincaide complains about 2v1 on the forums. And before anyone asks we totally just all sit on the same TS planning it out. It goes like this : Guys we need to take Valley so SoR you take Durios we will take QL and then we will push Langor and Bravost at the same time and since we took Valley last time you guys can have it we will spawn camp BG! High Five

Jared Kincaid is one of the movie stars in Blackgate, he’s also a really good director

Getting back on topic; to be honest none of us really care of what you talk about in your TS3 :P Some people on Blackgate feel that the 2v1 is exactly what we need if we are going to be the best. After all, “To be the best, you have to beat the best.” We’ve already demonstrated that we can do this when we went 150% last week. I personally think the Blackgate War Council is preparing for the long-term situations when we’re in the top spot and we have 2 other servers that are trying to dethrone us…

As for this week, I really hope you aren’t sad that we aren’t giving you the fight you hoped for. I promise it’ll be better next week… You have my word.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Blackgate won last week. I don’t think they have anything left to prove.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Don’t kid yourself man I mean no one here believes that Icoa doesn’t roll as one big blob. That culling fix made it all visible can’t lie about that. And as I told MERC please stop trying to veil before every push when we see you coming it doesn’t work all it does it fill our bags up.

Not kidding myself man! We run 2 seperate strike teams and 1 main zerg. &I’m sure MERC can handle themselves. When they went hard last week and ticked 500+ PPT during their primetime it showed how powerful they actually are and how much potential they have. It’s laughable seeing someone explaining to them how to play the game since they’re arguable one of if not the best Oceanic guild in the game. So please, save the 2 cents for some guilds on your own server.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Considering they won during a week where JQ got sabotaged hard I think they have a lot to prove.

Anyway awesome week of fighting guys

I am just happy that SoR has a chance of breaking BG’s undefeated streak against them

Keep up the awesome fights everyone!!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

We miss you PiNK! Glad to see your server is doing well in T2

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

I personally think the Blackgate War Council is preparing for the long-term situations when we’re in the top spot and we have 2 other servers that are trying to dethrone us…

lol wtf is a “Blackgate War Council”? Did Menaace join BG?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Considering they won during a week where JQ got sabotaged hard I think they have a lot to prove.

I am just happy that SoR has a chance of breaking BG’s undefeated streak against them

Blackgate got sabotaged harder but we didn’t say anything in the forums about it. Yeah nice job to SoR for beating Blackgates 13-0 streak against them, let’s see if they can do it 12 more times!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I personally think the Blackgate War Council is preparing for the long-term situations when we’re in the top spot and we have 2 other servers that are trying to dethrone us…

It’s the strongest indian tribe in the south hemilayas. How do you not know about them! :o

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Back when the game was released, it’s the name that the WvW community organizers on Blackgate used for various guild representatives on the server that were interested in organized WvW. It’s basically a guild leader and community representatives forum where things like guild map assignments, strategy, and other things can be addressed and discussed.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: mrzero.2486

mrzero.2486

Well I would like to inform everyone that Hands off my Octopus [Homõ] has been retired by the devs… Today the guild was deleted without any warning. So we will be back when we can think of another epic guild name!

Until then R.I.P Hands off my octopus [Homõ] ~ Revskyler

I suggest:

People Offended by Offended People [POOP]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Isn’t Charlie Sheen in the Blackgate War Council? Pretty sure he drinks tiger blood.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Virtsuoso.9761

Virtsuoso.9761

Blackgate got sabotaged harder but we didn’t say anything in the forums about it. Yeah nice job to SoR for beating Blackgates 13-0 streak against them, let’s see if they can do it 12 more times!

Can’t be sabotaged when you lose your keeps and the sieges get destroyed, just saying. Winning ONCE does not prove anything either.

(edited by Virtsuoso.9761)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Isn’t Charlie Sheen in the Blackgate War Council? Pretty sure he drinks tiger blood.

Naw he transferred to SoR. In fact he just released a video for this week’s match.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

I wasn’t trying to gloat or anything so no need to get defensive. Blackgate and SoR have a long history and this would be the end of an era. I don’t think we will do it 12 times in a row but nonetheless it feels good making it at least once

Blackgate is one tough opponent to beat and I hope it remains that way

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

I wasn’t trying to gloat or anything so no need to get defensive. Blackgate and SoR have a long history and this would be the end of an era. I don’t think we will do it 12 times in a row but nonetheless it feels good making it at least once

You were not gloating. You speak truth. You deserved it. Good job SoR.

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Can’t be sabotaged when you lose your keeps and the sieges get destroyed, just saying. Winning ONCE does not prove anything either.

Let’s take a closer look at that statement “Winning once does not prove anything”.

So what can we deduce?

-BG can be beaten by SoR
-BG has been beaten by SoR
-BG is not undefeated by SoR
-BG can be defeated 13 times in a row (theoretically possible)
-Winning, does in fact, prove many things
-Scrub talk comes out in place of accepting hard truths.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Oh we lost our keeps plenty of times because of sabatoging. I even remember when we let SoR take our T2 Bay so they can kill all the flame rams that a spy built in their. The only difference between JQ and BG from last weeks match is that Blackgate didn’t want to say anything about it on the forums since any excuse for losing is a form of poor sportsmanship. Especially in the first 4 days of last week when we were down by 20k, the last thing we wanted was to make excuses. Blackgate rises above, we keep calm and conquer.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Let’s take a closer look at that statement “Winning once does not prove anything”.

So what can we deduce?

-BG can be beaten by SoR
-BG has been beaten by SoR
-BG is not undefeated by SoR
-BG can be defeated 13 times in a row (theoretically possible)
-Winning, does in fact, prove many things
-Scrub talk comes out in place of accepting hard truths.

Just wanted to clear something up real quick… SoR has not beaten us (yet).

Kthatsallthx

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

No I agree you guys really stuck it out this week Keep it up!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Stovokor.9368

Stovokor.9368

No Culling – T1 Megafights

Showcasing large scale battles as everyone eagerly tried to converge on first day of post culling patch. Scenes in this video were chosen to capture depth of field ( friend and foe ) as well as entertaining battle sequences.

That was impressive!!! (3 !)

Will pass it on to folks in the video. Thanks

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

Isn’t it a coincidence that there’s a dead WPAK mesmer and a hacker inside of bay?

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Isn’t it a coincidence that there’s a dead WPAK mesmer and a hacker inside of bay?

Report them and E-mail the SS to Anet if you see anything that is out of the ordinary. Don’t post it on the forums please

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Score update!

Unfortunately also found a JQ mesmer hacking under bay. It seems that my shark was able to get inside and attack him, but he could just swim out of range and res himself. You can see him attacking me through the floor as well.

Attachments:

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Virtsuoso.9761

Oh we lost our keeps plenty of times because of sabatoging. I even remember when we let SoR take our T2 Bay so they can kill all the flame rams that a spy built in their. The only difference between JQ and BG from last weeks match is that Blackgate didn’t want to say anything about it on the forums since any excuse for losing is a form of poor sportsmanship. Especially in the first 4 days of last week when we were down by 20k, the last thing we wanted was to make excuses. Blackgate rises above, we keep calm and conquer.

So there are numerous posts of JQ&SoR Vs BG, yet there are little to no pics or mention of the sabotage. I am surprised that the BG forum warriors hadn’t bought it once this whole time since they complain about insufficient 2v1s, but not a siege sabatage.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

Honestly Ive seen this Omen guild hack so many times already…

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Honestly Ive seen this Omen guild hack so many times already…

Well according to my guild, this one in particular is not THE omen guild, but another one. Unconfirmed.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

So there are numerous posts of JQ&SoR Vs BG, yet there are little to no pics or mention of the sabotage. I am surprised that the BG forum warriors hadn’t bought it once this whole time since they complain about insufficient 2v1s, but not a siege sabatage.

I think there were a few posts about it in the beginning of last week, feel free to check the topic

[HB]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: me im not.9357

me im not.9357

I think there were a few posts about it in the beginning of last week, feel free to check the topic

Yeah last week we had someone building trebs in off the wall places, then another was build in durios. When a certain server then went after durios—- the player that built it kicked us off of it and aimed it at sm—- controlled at the time by a different server from bg or the one attacking durios.

We begged the guy to turn it around and fire at the incoming attack wave—- but the player never responded. He once got knocked off and we raced to get it back, only to have him kick us off again since he was the owner.

I took screenshots of this and reported it on here, but a mod deleted my post for calling out the attacking server so you probably wont be able to find it…

As a side note—- after durios fell we later took it back. The treb was still there, and the person who built it was right back inside it.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Blackgate’s Coordinated Strike Team

1) Before
2) After
3) Bag

Attachments:

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

(edited by Pvp.2758)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

This score update brought to you by Blackgate Anti-Megazerg Farmers [BAMF].

Attachments:

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Watch me blink #1 commander NA

Attachments:

(edited by WRod.3856)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Heavens Brethren.6471

Heavens Brethren.6471

This 2v1 crap is getting old now. It always stems from EB. Well loud vocal minority on BG, you’re blue, and it sucks in EB. You have the worst keep, poorly placed towers and several inroads for the other 2 teams into your side of the map.

On top of all that you beat JQ one week. You think you can poke the giant in the rear and get away clean? So yeah now you’re a threat to them and they’re going to focus you, HARD. SoR is currently in 2nd, we know we don’t have the coverage JQ has, we’ll fight them the whole time, but BG’s going to be the focus from us as well. So there you go, you get 2v1, next month something may happen and JQ is 2v1 from their perspective for 3 weeks. Or SoR feels they are being 2v1 on every map. And you know what? we are all right, every team is being 2v1’d, every match, all the time.

Stop it, you’re making too much sense.

^This.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Well I would like to inform everyone that Hands off my Octopus [Homõ] has been retired by the devs… Today the guild was deleted without any warning. So we will be back when we can think of another epic guild name!

Until then R.I.P Hands off my octopus [Homõ] ~ Revskyler

Thats a real shame, I can’t begin to count the number of creative ways for calling an incoming group of you guys.

It really lightens the srs mood of WvW. The guild will be missed.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Either way, BG sure has received a beating this week. I can only hope those few bad eggs in JQ’s LA can learn to be as gracious in victory as JQ has been for all of these weeks!

Remember when JQ beat SOS after christmas? Pepperidge farm remembers. That was some real display of sportsmanship.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

SoR has definitely put up quite a performance this week. I’m not really sure what’s changed but I guess they’re doing something different.

I would like to see a t1 where each week would be a toss up but it seems that neither SoR nor BG can really match JQ when they’re serious about playing.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Virtsuoso.9761

Either way, BG sure has received a beating this week. I can only hope those few bad eggs in JQ’s LA can learn to be as gracious in victory as JQ has been for all of these weeks!

Remember when JQ beat SOS after christmas? Pepperidge farm remembers. That was some real display of sportsmanship.

And the mass exodus of SoS guilds to BG only after two consecutive losses is a display of real sportsmanship? Unfortunately this is a game and sportsmanship is an afterthought since the anonymity of the internet pretty much allow you to do or post whatever you want without real consequences and repercussions.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Blackgate’s Coordinated Strike Team

1) Before
2) After
3) Bag

Cool, to be honest, it’s not hard to defend a tower. Also, stop running from us in the open field. :)

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

There are dozens of screenshots in last weeks thread. It doesn’t matter if the keeps are captured, they were clearly hacking them into walls and other places and yes there are also screenshots of people who found them in these places. Mendons, for instance, was completely siege capped for everything but gollems for the last few days and I searched for siege around that area and couldn’t find any, so it had to have been map cap.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

The whole concept of server loyalty is stale and outdated. The basic building block is no longer the server, it is just a date center allocated with a name under which you play for points. It is the guild/community you play with. This is the result of an international gaming community.

Guilds move for all sorts of reasons. This is a game and different people have different definitions of fun. One man’s meat is another man’s poison. The incessant complaints and indignation is much akin to banging on the table and forcing someone to like the taste of a particular brand of beer.

It seems that players on all servers have taken the moves of guilds too personally with condemnation whilst loudly championing that it is just a game. There is just too much conspiracy theories and unsubstantiated hatred and toxicity.

If indeed these self proclaimed champions of “gaming fun” stop defining fun from only their perspective, then all this talk about sportmanship and exodus etc is just for naught

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

(edited by BenL.5312)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

And the mass exodus of SoS guilds to BG only after two consecutive losses is a display of real sportsmanship? Unfortunately this is a game and sportsmanship is an afterthought since the anonymity of the internet pretty much allow you to do or post whatever you want without real consequences and repercussions.

I’m not saying the transfers were or weren’t sportsman like. All I am saying is that JQ being gracious winners is quite the stretch since we seem to be attributing the behavior of a few to the entire server they represent.

Or are we picking and choosing? I really need to be receiving these memos.