3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Lol i think blackgate dashed leo’s hopes of glory by not winning in his second day on the server lol. I wish they would as well leo I do hope you find greener pastures.

Oh no I had so much fun in wvw with Urge. Winning or losing is inconsequential to me, as I’ve said, I just wanted to have good fights during my primetime. In my previous post I’m actually referring about the gap between JQ/BG and SoR and how it’ll be fun to have SoR get some help in terms of coverage to balance things out a bit such as the SBI/JQ/SOS fights back then.. I’d actually want my friends to transfer to BG too but we don’t have enough gold yet. XD

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

(edited by Leo Paul.1659)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Jeez it’s be quiet for a few hours!

Score update~

Attachments:

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

TY SF on Dreaming Bay for troll rams and a good laugh

Too bad you guys were outmanned heavily tho

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Great job tonight SOR! Looks like we might get a real 3 way fight on Bg this week!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Great job tonight SOR! Looks like we might get a real 3 way fight on Bg this week!

If only SoR had some Oceanics/SEA.

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Would be interesting, wouldn’t it.

I feel like SoR’s true potential has yet to be seen quite frankly. The fact they’ve come so far with so little coverage says a lot. Maybe they’ll get lucky in the near future and get some other like-minded oceanics/sea.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: walkinassasin.4275

walkinassasin.4275

If you only knew that those rams were thrown by a green dolyak and a purple karka, glad you got some kicks out of that cause we sure as hell did, SPAM RAMS ON BRIDGE!!!! we were outmanned but werent giving up [SF] but [fear] [twl] [cds] all i can say is grats for getting us outmanned on a reset night !!

walkinassasin [crng] guild jade quarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

If you only knew that those rams were thrown by a green dolyak and a purple karka, glad you got some kicks out of that cause we sure as hell did, SPAM RAMS ON BRIDGE!!!! we were outmanned but werent giving up [SF] but [fear] [twl] [cds] all i can say is grats for getting us outmanned on a reset night !!

We were just redecorating inside bay! You guys weren’t artistic enough with your siege placement LOL!

Yea tonight was nuts, we had other JQ commanders expressing their undying love for Jedbacca in TS while a little too sloshed and HB/KnT and TW/Fear kicking our kitten all night. Couldn’t keep up!

Attachments:

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Did HB make the reset or did half get Q ganked again? Are you guys going to try and get some rest this week or hammer like you did last week? This is the first reset I bailed on in 3 months, that last 36 hours was just brutal.

We actually got all but 2-3 in at reset this time. Had some god co-op with KnT that helped push JQ of the map. I logged off around 4.30 am local time and had the people that remained follow an EA commander instead.

We will be back to our normal schedule and only do WvW 8-10 hours a day this week. We simply cant keep up last weeks schedule as our physical health would suffer

Thanks to SF / AoS and other JQ on SoR bl at reset for the clashes. It was good fun

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

Score Update in 3..2..1..

Attachments:

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

(edited by split.3659)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Jahn,

Aye, SOR Asia/Oceania has fighting spirit despite the obscene odds on Asian primetime. I am truly encouraged and surprised. They are quick to adapt and are willing to learn new things quickly. With the addition of OCX guild, I do hope that the numbers will grow and morale bolstered.

However, looking at all the numbers in WvW Asian prime, it seems that numbers are dropping albeit slowly for all servers.

FW

I feel like SoR’s true potential has yet to be seen quite frankly. The fact they’ve come so far with so little coverage says a lot. Maybe they’ll get lucky in the near future and get some other like-minded oceanics/sea.

[SoX] – JQ

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I reached my limit of frustration with WvW last night.

CDS/Plum were having some great back and forth battles with EMP/Fire at Foghaven for the first few hours after reset while Hel was fighting with LotD/ICoa on the southern part of the map. The battles were back forth, we wiped you, you wiped us, it was a good time except of course for the skill lag.

Then we had that 3 way fight at Fog and the lag was so bad that not only could I not use any skills but I couldn’t even move. I’m sitting here double tapping my left and right keys trying to dodge roll and getting no response from my character until I ended up downed. At which point I tried to Mist Form away but that wasn’t responding either.

It’s unplayable for me right now.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

That fight for bay was awesome. Twelve hours I had my tag on to hold onto my baby. My favorite part of the night was “Once more into the breach!” when our wall went down. We almost had you wiped in the lords room, great push. Thanks to all who came to my rescue and helped throughout the night. Was great.

I’m looking at four cans of red bull and 8 cans of Dr. Pepper and a mostly empty bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos. It was a great night.

I swear to God I killed 40+ trebs at Garrison tonight.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Choo off hour commanding – http://www.twitch.tv/potatogw2

Will start in 15min

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

12.5 hours in SoR BL later… It’s bed time for me. About 4:30am where I live and I must say the fights were pretty darn good this reset. Especially enjoyed the co-op with HB. Gonna try and sleep a little more this week than the last one haha.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Update and a thank you letter to Jade Quarry.

Attachments:

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: LittleMusing.8257

LittleMusing.8257

To the [Thai] asura warrior/engineer, you could have let me take the vista at Spirit :< I suppose you wanted to complete your daily…

Jade Quarry
[VwV][VaL]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Asian timezone update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

JQ 400+ 19.9k
SoR 135+ 16.6k
BG 160 + 14.5k

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

Thanks for helping us flip JQ garrison last night, LotD. /salute

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

BG on BG BL broke my flame ram shrine at Spiritholm =(

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Score update 3 ^^

Attachments:

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

Good job BG on SM. After holding of both SoR and BG waves finally BG got it.

Attachments:

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

GJ JQ on building 3x waypoints on BG!

Crazy fights today

" Latest Video "

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

i heard that some blackgate guilds are moving to kaineng.

source? unknown. heard it at least twice last night.

name of the guilds? unknown.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

i heard that some blackgate guilds are moving to kaineng.

source? unknown. heard it at least twice last night.

name of the guilds? unknown.

That is actually quite a good tactic if one wants to weaken Blackgate. Someone starts a rumor of BG guilds transferring off. Even if this idea is fictitious, it starts to create doubt and mistrust between the different guilds and seeing how they have not all formed a solid bond yet, that in itself can lead to bad blood and guilds actually leaving.

A bit similar to what happened on SoS.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

uhm, its not a tactic. I just heard it from one of my kaineng friends. As i’ve said, its not 100% true. Well some details i got was, its 2 NA primetime guilds

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Tell them to move to SOR and bring all of Kaineg with them.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Great fights at reset in SoR Border, really was fun when HB would come out of nowhere and wipe us at bluewater and FEAR at Bay, and TW running around aswell, really was a lag fest xD

Edit: just to get rid of typos:)

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

(edited by Mini Crinny.6190)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Willywho.9460

Willywho.9460

No one is going to Kaineg…. there all the rumors are put to rest.

I Decoy I
Blackgate Original

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: boondocksaint.6529

boondocksaint.6529

Help I am drowning in bags! Got to love defense cannon tags.

Attachments:

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Silverkung.9127

Silverkung.9127

Keep positive post and thank you BG/JQ and our SoR for nice fight on all BL.
Arg…a lot of work to do next week – -a

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Good fights to all the roaming havoc squads last night.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

Nope. It’s a good source. But hey, there still more time to think about it. They could change their mind.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Willywho.9460

Willywho.9460

Nope. It’s a good source. But hey, there still more time to think about it. They could change their mind.

None of our main WvW guilds are transfering to Kaineg.. I’m a good source.

I Decoy I
Blackgate Original

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

I’m a good source, and most of JQ is coming over to BG. We can play this game all day.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

In more interesting News, I heard the TC Doylak Parade was moving to Blackgate and Smokee will be the Grand Master leading the Parade. I have two unknown sources that have verified through a friend of a friend.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Volcanus.2756

In more interesting News, I heard the TC Doylak Parade was moving to Blackgate and Smokee will be the Grand Master leading the Parade. I have two unknown sources that have verified through a friend of a friend.

i heard this as well, but SoR was going to host it, from an uknown but reliable commander there.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

You sound like Clementine from PRX starting these rumors.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Idk if its a part of someones plans but last week there were destructive people constantly spamming our LA chat. Now the forums, but I am pretty sure no one listens to anyone without a tag. Because of these dirty tactics I’m bringing out the one plan only used once before.

One plan to rule them all: Chat Box -TA + JQ

Attachments:

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

There is a rumor that a guild from BG with a name close to Kadiant Rnights is starting there own server full of fist fighting and booze.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Good fight in EBG tonight for both JQ/SoR during SEA prime. JQ, you guys just keep coming back with ton of mass zerg lol. Hope you enjoy the fun [Thai] giving you tonight

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

The funny thing is, you aren’t even on one of the main guilds in your server. And i don’t think you can call yourself a reliable source since you can’t even spell your server name right.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Didn’t majority of SBI’s oceanics/sea moved to SOR? I remember seeing a post in gw2guru that SOR recieved at least 4 oceanics/sea guilds from SBI. Now, OCX from SOS has moved to SOR so I probably wouldn’t say SOR has little oceanic/sea coverage. If they were in tier2, they would wreak havoc against all serves except for kaineng.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Volcanus.2756

I’m a good source, and most of JQ is coming over to BG. We can play this game all day.

The funny thing is, you aren’t even on one of the main guilds in your server. And i don’t think you can call yourself a reliable source since you can’t even spell your server name right.

The lack of sensing sarcasm is at full capacity. As for spelling server names right, it’s pronounced Kaineng. May you point out where i can not spell Blackgate?

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Mohmohchan is from SOR. Not sure how SOR would benefit from starting this rumor. I think he just heard his friends from Kaineng talking about it so no need to bash him.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Volcanus.2756

As for my other posts. Trying to make a point on how easy it is to come up with rumors. Please refrain from it, especially with no names, or any proof. You may say my guild isn’t one of the major guilds on BG. Being on BG for about a month now can do that. But don’t come into the forums especially being from a respectable guild as Hel and start spouting crap. but to clraify my post quoted was full of sarcasm, and to say im not reliable by not being from a major guild on BG was the alittle off the path i was going there. No one is a reliable source on the forums. it’s to easy to manipulate things.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Volcanus.2756

Mohmohchan is from SOR. Not sure how SOR would benefit from this starting this rumor. I think he just heard his friends from Kaineng talking about it so no need to bash him.

Let me clarify this. Don’t come on here and start shouting rumors if you don’t want to get bashed.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Rawnoodles.1398

Update
1PM server time

Attachments:

" Latest Video "

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

uhm, its not a tactic. I just heard it from one of my kaineng friends. As i’ve said, its not 100% true. Well some details i got was, its 2 NA primetime guilds

None of us who came from SoS are going anywhere i can guarantee you that.
BG is an amazing server full of amazing people, a joy to play here.
Win Lose or Draw they fight and fight and fight, you cant ask for more than that.
We couldn’t be happier here.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions