3-22 | Kain - FA - TC | [week 3]

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Just so weird that this is coming from someone in Kai though. Was he around when you guys were being constantly trolled on your way up to T2?

I have an inkling he’s the same [Meow] guy that’s reportedly been hopping into the party of random TCers to badmouth the past few weeks.

Unless that’s someone else. Can there really be two? More? Oh gosh, I’ve got a case of the vapors.

in WvW

Posted by: Azelroth.6801

Azelroth.6801

Great fights all around this week TC, Kai and FA. The fights have been epic and really enjoyable. Tier 2 is where it’s at for sure.

Azelroth [MoM] – Methods Of Mayhem
Commander @ Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

RISE:

That skirmish behind the windmill on KN BL was awesome. Very classy is all I can say <3

in WvW

Posted by: Bandit.9620

Bandit.9620

Please tell me that Kain and TC are not coordinating to farm each other for wvw xp….

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

We’re role-players, we don’t farm!

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

We’re role-players, we don’t farm!

But i role-play as a farmer! Oh no! My crops!!

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

Please tell me that Kain and TC are not coordinating to farm each other for wvw xp….

From what I’ve heard, all guilds on TC have agreed to let Kain farm them except for PINK and its causing a great deal of chaos over there. Being communist of course, TC can’t tolerate disobedience from its slave army.

The fact that you place all other TC guilds in a category beside PiNK is insulting. No we have not agreed to let anyone farm us, move on with your fact less accusations.

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

From what I’ve heard, all guilds on TC have agreed to let Kain farm them except for PINK and its causing a great deal of chaos over there. Being communist of course, TC can’t tolerate disobedience from its slave army.

The fact that you place all other TC guilds in a category beside PiNK is insulting. No we have not agreed to let anyone farm us, move on with your fact less accusations.

The truth is on the battle field. Its hard not to see the obvious truth.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

A certain unnamed source from Kain who recently moved to our server has verified all this information. They are quite outspoken about this farming alliance, but certain folk wanted nothing to do with it.

I applaud their disdain for such awful abuse of the wxp system.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Fact 1. Direction of kaineng is kaineng choice, not 1 guild.

Fact 2. See fact 1, and give props to your teamates. All of them. Kaineng is server full of talent, and many opportunities to learn all guilds – so many good fun players. “scratch head at something, like why we open/break down door and run away … ask” always reasons.

Fact 3 …. WM commanders are highly respected by RE, don’t throw random divide or hot air – useless. Many of our commanders run with them nightly to learn and have been doing so since kain in t8. We take their advice and they know.

Respect the guy standing next to you, and have fun. WvW is fun, fights are fun. And make a movie or love song, “When Zergs Collide” – helps promote open field better than insults.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

A certain unnamed source from Kain who recently moved to our server has verified all this information..

My Aunt Selma’s cat Marbles plays on another server with someone who waxes Furioubeard’s back hair and she confirmed this allegation. Shame on you TC (and shame on you Furious for not tipping the poor woman more – that’s hard work uprooting all that foliage).

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

(edited by Harrish.8743)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

A certain unnamed source from Kain who recently moved to our server has verified all this information. They are quite outspoken about this farming alliance, but certain folk wanted nothing to do with it.

lol, I think this fellow is pulling your leg. Honest

You know the type. Axe to grind, makes stuff up, swears up and down. Then sits back and laughs as the conspiracy theories gain strength through whispers in game.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

lol, I think this fellow is pulling your leg. Honest

You know the type. Axe to grind, makes stuff up, swears up and down. Then sits back and laughs as the conspiracy theories gain strength through whispers in game.

I don’t know if anybody has noticed, but TC asks all low level people who have 0 clue about WVW to join their ranks as they throw their unarmoured bodies against the ready and waiting spears of Kain. It is truly a gross abuse of the naive.

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Ignore war’s posts. He is a massive troll. He trolls all NA guilds in Kaineng.

I have tons of respect in his guild Meow. They do alot of work for the server.

Omnomnom War thinks that NA guilds don’t do anything for Kaineng lol.

So yeah ignore him TC please and I apologize for his immaturity.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

Two nights in a row @ KNBL, comeon guys, we are running out of summon merchant

Lothem

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Is this thing on?

Been so much fun this week.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Dark King Rayleigh.9174

SOOOO awesome that we are all in overflow with each other
/hug PiNK
/hug RISE

and………………………..
/dance

Commander Dark King Zoro – Support Guardian
Dark King Brook – DPS Necro
[BT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Now I realize that you want a head on battle 24/7/365 but trust me, PINK is playing chess and your playing checkers.

I giggled.

PINK wasn’t running because they were “playing chess,” PINK was running because we wiped them so many times they wouldn’t fight us anymore.

Never took Cryptic Omen to be the trakittenalking type after fairly good-natured posts in the past.

The chess-and-checkers comparison rankled me. I’m not bashing PINK for running (why wouldn’t you? I’ve done it plenty), I’m just disputing the notion that it was part of some grand strategy. Yes, TC was doing VERY well on points last night—and I expect they will do the same tonight— but that wasn’t just because they were running from a CO zerg on one BL.

I already said it once, and I’ll say it again. PiNK was “running” because when your WM group was on the same map as us, we did not stand a chance in a head on fight (as our prime was LONG gone, and we were slowly losing people). We were playing defensively to hold the keep, get upset all you want about it, but when you guys are in the lead, your NA crew does this themselves, and kitten well I might add. KN has some of the strongest defensive game I’ve ever seen, While FA keeps surprising me with their garrison defenses.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

HAHA – How fun was that!! See you guys again soon <3

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Now I realize that you want a head on battle 24/7/365 but trust me, PINK is playing chess and your playing checkers.

I giggled.

PINK wasn’t running because they were “playing chess,” PINK was running because we wiped them so many times they wouldn’t fight us anymore.

Never took Cryptic Omen to be the trakittenalking type after fairly good-natured posts in the past.

The chess-and-checkers comparison rankled me. I’m not bashing PINK for running (why wouldn’t you? I’ve done it plenty), I’m just disputing the notion that it was part of some grand strategy. Yes, TC was doing VERY well on points last night—and I expect they will do the same tonight— but that wasn’t just because they were running from a CO zerg on one BL.

I already said it once, and I’ll say it again. PiNK was “running” because when your WM group was on the same map as us, we did not stand a chance in a head on fight (as our prime was LONG gone, and we were slowly losing people). We were playing defensively to hold the keep, get upset all you want about it, but when you guys are in the lead, your NA crew does this themselves, and kitten well I might add. KN has some of the strongest defensive game I’ve ever seen, While FA keeps surprising me with their garrison defenses.

There is no spoon

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Really, who cares?

in WvW

Posted by: Eastevil.1534

Eastevil.1534

A certain uname source from FA who recently moved to our server has talked about how FA have all but given up on the matchup as long as KN doesn’t win. They are quite outspoken about this, but certain folk wanted nothing to do with it

I applaud their disdain for such awful abuse of the points system.

You see what i did there? Pretty disappointed with someone from FIST, having run with you guys in he past

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

The point swing if TC wins this week is going to be large.

2v1 them!!

We have to keep our tier point spread tight.

Actually, TC winning would reduce the tier point spread more than KN winning. Currently it’s at:

KN: 1 993.293
FA: 1 959.056
TC: 1 947.553

A TC win would put it around (according to MOS a few hours ago):

KN: 1 986.745
TC: 1 968.170
FA: 1 944.664

So by all means FA, reduce the point spread, keep our tier tight!

I don’t think your numbers if TC beats KN are accurate, but regardless, we should still attack things and stuff until its dead.

The numbers definitely aren’t precise, they’re constantly in flux, but the general idea is accurate, it’s an artifact of the Glicko ranking system.

If either TC or FA manage to beat KN, or even come close, it changes the point distribution more than any other (realistic) outcome.

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

I just want to say thanks to all the big guilds representing TC and KN at KN hills tonight. Was a fabulous farm fest, sorry we capped it by accident :-( kitten accident. Rendering the video right now, the kills and bags were some of the most I have ever seen, I had no idea how big RISE was until tonight.

in WvW

kurtosis.9526

/salute @ RISE for trying to disrupt our training session in south KNBL earlier tonight. Either you guys couldn’t see we outnumbered you, or you’ve got a lot of heart. I assume the latter.

FA keeps telling us we suck at ZvZ, so we were learning how to use flame rams in open field combat to get better at that.

But by the time you guys showed up we had gotten distracted RP’ing a high school dance where all boys and girls just stand around in small groups.

Fun times later in KNBL too. We figured since FA isn’t really into the points game we’d gift them Hills to help keep them in T2. <3 you guys.

in WvW

Quenta.2978

/salute @ RISE for trying to disrupt our training session in south KNBL earlier tonight. Either you guys couldn’t see we outnumbered you, or you’ve got a lot of heart. I assume the latter.

FA keeps telling us we suck at ZvZ, so we were learning how to use flame rams in open field combat to get better at that.

But by the time you guys showed up we had gotten distracted RP’ing a high school dance where all boys and girls just stand around in small groups.

Fun times later in KNBL too. We figured since FA isn’t really into the points game we’d gift them Hills to help keep them in T2. <3 you guys.

You need to be careful of saying anything like, “You gave it to us.” In about 2 hours the video will show we left then we let you push Kaineng, we killed your zerg, farmed RISECO then capped the hills (by accident, we intended to keep farming everyone).

We then let you mesmer portal your entire army in, then we wiped you.

Then we burned the school dance.

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Thats all you had to say bro. Do you even lift?

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Abandon thread, lock imminent!

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in WvW

Quenta.2978

Thats all you had to say bro. Do you even lift?

I once lifted a cupcake to my mouth, but I found it difficult.

The cream cheese was strong with that one.

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

A certain uname source from FA who recently moved to our server has talked about how FA have all but given up on the matchup as long as KN doesn’t win. They are quite outspoken about this, but certain folk wanted nothing to do with it

I applaud their disdain for such awful abuse of the points system.

You see what i did there? Pretty disappointed with someone from FIST, having run with you guys in he past

Well whoever you are disappointed with, I will make sure we have a serious talk with them.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

We are the oldest Gamer type in existence, we were the ones sitting in our basements playing D&D

Not that I see any relevance between this ramble and the current discussion, but online roleplaying communities developed more out of the old MUSH/MUX telnet communities than from the D&D crowd, imo.

There’s definitely a lot more LARP to it than D&D number-crunching. The D&D crowd would be more focused on theory-crafting WvWvW builds to maximize zerg wiping than dolyak parades and celebrity commanders. Got THAC0?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

OMG Nooo! Game crashed just as Kain was getting into our keep on EB.. now servers down. Sucky timing Anet was looking forward to more fun fights.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

that’s very bad timing indeed.

EDIT: score update

Attachments:

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

(edited by azizul.8469)

in WvW

Quenta.2978

in WvW

kurtosis.9526

You need to be careful of saying anything like, “You gave it to us.” In about 2 hours the video will show we left then we let you push Kaineng, we killed your zerg, farmed RISECO then capped the hills (by accident, we intended to keep farming everyone).

We then let you mesmer portal your entire army in, then we wiped you.

Lol, touchy touchy. Nice video, I hope somebody got a precursor from that.

Cheers

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

TC how long did it take to make all those Omegas? And how many? In EB

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

(edited by Vespirisa.1497)

in WvW

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

TC, you should have omega golem rushed our garrison earlier while our guilds were still on! We coulda given you a real fight instead of the 10 of us that were there

I imagine it must have felt quite anti-climatic after all that prep work =/

in WvW

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

We knew we were outnumber, but we revel in the challenge. We don’t care if we wipe… hell, our commanders send us to our deaths on purpose sometimes as a lesson. Wiping is integral to finding out what your limits are, what your weaknesses are. So, if you wipe us, enjoy your loot bags while you can because we’ll only be getting better!

Also, to clarify, we weren’t trying to disrupt, we were just marveling at the sheer SIZE of your zerg o.o it was huge!

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Should’ve been about the same number on each BL. Here’s the number that were on Kai BL.

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Yeah, so we might have gone overboard a little bit.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

neomccoy.2657

Should’ve been about the same number on each BL. Here’s the number that were on Kai BL.

Need moar.

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

In the interest of saving this thread, I thought you all might want to know that certain KN took a page from TC’s playbook. This joyriding event was ongoing when I got off.

Attachments:

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

neomccoy.2657

In the interest of saving this thread, I thought you all might want to know that certain KN took a page from TC’s playbook. This joyriding event was ongoing when I got off.

Omg, KN RP’ers!

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

LOL! One of my guildmates got chased by a whole hoard of KN on brooms earlier. They just lapped him and didn’t even do anything to him for a while. Quite hilarious. IIRC it was at Speld.

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

I hope someone gets a video or two up of this last hour of TC pushing KN’s garrison. So much fun and thanks to everyone (both TC and KN) who participated in it. Great job defending for so long, KN! We literally got a “jump” on you when we jumped out from behind the wall and off the cliff right into you guys. Thanks for all the loot bags, and you’re welcome for mine.

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

in WvW

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

Just wanted to thank TC for the endless supply of bags earlier tonight inside Pangloss when you got sandwiched by two FA zergs. I made quite a bit of money.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

LOL! One of my guildmates got chased by a whole hoard of KN on brooms earlier. They just lapped him and didn’t even do anything to him for a while. Quite hilarious. IIRC it was at Speld.

Haha yeah I was with them on the vista hill by Anz. We were trebbing your keep and then you guys golem rushed us. I think we’re safe, but now even I must sleep!

GREAT match guys, I haven’t had this much fun in WvW since… well, ever. FA and TC are my foe-bros.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in WvW

Posted by: Benezetta.3687

Benezetta.3687

Best kitten post in this whole thread.

Teenzy Weenzy – [CYN] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Very intense period of 5 hours or so in EB tonight with KN continually trying to take OL, and FA continually trying for VS. Even supply starved, it shows how strong that keep and tower are when you still have numbers on the map and correctly placed siege to defend.

Probably the longest period of 2v1 action I’ve experienced, and quite interesting to counter. Props to everyone from TC who was helping with the defense this evening, and to KN and FA for the continual pressure.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Lol… Wow TC, now KN’s turning into a RP server!

Good luck to the both of you, I hope to see you all in T1 soon

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com