3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I don’t see you guys at any real risk of sinking to tier 3. There’s no other contenders out there pushing from below and you guys are still pretty much even with us depending on the week.

I think i saw a clone of your near east garrison in FA BL last night under a different guild tag.

It didn’t end well for the pink hair ranger, but it wasn’t exactly a fair fight either. 3 v 2 or something of that sort. I’ll have to look at the video to be sure, and if you’re interested I can post it so you can see your doppelganger.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

does anybody have a score update? The matchup website is showing a score from 6 hours ago.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Score/map update

Attachments:

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Score/map update

Thank you kind sir

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

I don’t see you guys at any real risk of sinking to tier 3. There’s no other contenders out there pushing from below and you guys are still pretty much even with us depending on the week.

I think i saw a clone of your near east garrison in FA BL last night under a different guild tag.

It didn’t end well for the pink hair ranger, but it wasn’t exactly a fair fight either. 3 v 2 or something of that sort. I’ll have to look at the video to be sure, and if you’re interested I can post it so you can see your doppelganger.

I dunno, we’ve all seen the cold-blooded murder of the greatest Ranger of our time, an icon of this glorious WvW era.

Maybe it was her sister out for revenge? A family of tragedies, it seems.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

I dunno, we’ve all seen the cold-blooded murder of the greatest Ranger of our time, an icon of this glorious WvW era.

/kneel

*moment of silence

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Euka.9014

Euka.9014

Maybe a little late? Idk but stop replying to FA’s 2v1 accusations. Can’t you see what they are doing there? Theyre trying to make both KN and TC fight each other and we are doing just that to defend ourselves from their accusations. I say, if these 2v1 accusations don’t stop, we might as well do what the accuser says.

Eukari [EP] [PIX] ~ Cutest Asuran Ranger ^.^
Tarnished Coast
Damn you for trying to look like me!!!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Maybe a little late? Idk but stop replying to FA’s 2v1 accusations. Can’t you see what they are doing there? Theyre trying to make both KN and TC fight each other and we are doing just that to defend ourselves from their accusations. I say, if these 2v1 accusations don’t stop, we might as well do what the accuser says.

gasp

Mind games! Its a trap, don’t let them do it!

lol, this could go on forever.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Moaarrrrrr bagsssss

[SU]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Can we please put this to rest?

Not yet, we need more sane FA to drown out the whines of a few of our allies. Looking forward to tonight though, hopefully we’ll see more TC out… you guys probably had an easter egg hunt in divinity’s reach amirite?

Yes…an RP Easter Egg Hunt replete with gallons of PinK dye provided by (that) guild, bunny ears, dolyaks and Super Adventure Boxes.

Its just the way it is here in TC land

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I let myself fall for the propaganja and have been hanging out in TC BL for the last few days. I’ve even taken to plinking TC people when I have a choice between them and the Kaineng folk.

Am I supposed to call them KN? That’s a LOT nicer than some of the names I’ve fumbled upon them recently. Is it Kai-neng or Kain-eng anyway?

TC! I r n ur BL killin’ yo yaks! Someone call me an exorcist, the stupid has overtaken me.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

I let myself fall for the propaganja and have been hanging out in TC BL for the last few days. I’ve even taken to plinking TC people when I have a choice between them and the Kaineng folk.

Am I supposed to call them KN? That’s a LOT nicer than some of the names I’ve fumbled upon them recently. Is it Kai-neng or Kain-eng anyway?

TC! I r n ur BL killin’ yo yaks! Someone call me an exorcist, the stupid has overtaken me.

Yer time is a’comin..oh killer of cows.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

TC Y U NO LET ME HAVE QUENTIN LAKE >.<

Seriously though gg. I tried like 4 different things and couldn’t get in there despite 2 walls being down. I leeroyed, tried to counter treb/cata (then leeroyed again), then dropped ACs and ballistas but still couldn’t get in. That was one of the most committed defenses of a tower that I’ve ever seen. I thought for sure you guys would come after me when I put the screws on Bravost, but you wisely held your ground. Well played today, ladies and gents. I’ll see you later tonight!

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Never get between a girl and her shoes. Just sayin’.

That said, if we can have one entire page of this thread without the usual chest thumping, insults, slurs, innuendos (no, not italian suppositories), and whatnot, I will post my super-fun super-silly personality quiz that’s guaranteed to get a lot of laughs out of everyone.

I’ll hope for the best.

Now everyone post an entire page congratulating the other team and you’ll have the quiz in no time.

Ok folks, not to jinx anything, but we are dangerously close to making Jayne cough up her promise.

Hurry and fill this page with funny comments and nice things

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

That said, if we can have one entire page of this thread without the usual chest thumping, insults, slurs, innuendos (no, not italian suppositories), and whatnot, I will post my super-fun super-silly personality quiz that’s guaranteed to get a lot of laughs out of everyone.

I’ll hope for the best.

Now everyone post an entire page congratulating the other team and you’ll have the quiz in no time.

Ok folks, not to jinx anything, but we are dangerously close to making Jayne cough up her promise.

since everyone is always talking about cats http://i.imgur.com/0bdhEgT.jpg

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

I’ll hope for the best.

I love lamp.

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

“I love buttered stuff”!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

Well that’s why the ‘duhh’ has taken you! Dude… propa
ganja will get you everytime!

As for the pronunciation of Kaineng. I go with the Kai- neng version But that is just because I love Hydrophidians art-work she did for Kaineng Gangam style. Now I’m going to have to see if I can find that thing. It was great! In the meantime.. enjoy a picture of Ganja-cat. He has a message for you.

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Score and map update please!

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

I’ll hope for the best.

I love lamp.

I love toaster.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

since everyone is always talking about cats http://i.imgur.com/0bdhEgT.jpg

That is adorable. Is he yours? He’s totally saying “MY Hooman!”

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Jextapose.6532

Jextapose.6532

hello,

T1 player here looking to transfer to a lower tier, how is the WvW scene in T2, is it anything like T1 with mega zerg balls in all WvW maps? Hows the skill lag for you guys?

I have to said your going to get mega zergs in any server you go in, the only difference is the level of organization in those tiers. One guild split up and headed to tier 8 because these higher tiers were too zergy. They found out that tier 8 is just as zergy but worst overall, needless to say they are coming back.

Please don’t spread false rumours. It has been public knowledge since day 1 that VK simply took a 1 week break to FC to see how different it was and to teach them higher tier tactics. Look at FA forums/ ask any major wvw guild, RET included. The plan was to come back after a week before we even made the transfer. Only a handful of us went, over half our guild is still in FA

Aether of the Wind
Field Generator – [VK]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Jextapose.6532)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Shera.7135

Shera.7135

Is “mega zerg balls” balls balls or balls ballista? TC whipped out like 20 of them in a line Sunday. It was shocking to see that many woody shafts aimed at us.

We may have overdone it a little. We only had 17 at our highest point, though :P
We enjoyed farming raptors with the occasional FA poking their head up from behind a rock to receive 3-7 ballista shafts

Attachments:

Sheralia Danthil- Necromancer
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Please don’t spread false rumours. It has been public knowledge since day 1 that VK simply took a 1 week break to FC to see how different it was and to teach them higher tier tactics. Look at FA forums/ ask any major wvw guild, RET included. The plan was to come back after a week before we even made the transfer. Only a handful of us went, over half our guild is still in FA

Whoa … Kaineng player here, and we were discussing the same thing this weekend (can only assume an FC GL’s/commanders was reaching out to all other servers for support techings etc), but I am no gold digger, so likely opting out and will remain. If FA sent a squad down to help, happy to call it off here. Want to keep guys together in one spot.

Thanks for the note. Caught my attention right away.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

We’ll be back for reset. The direction this forum has gone in our absence is truly horrifying.

P.S. Sorrow Furnace’s population is big. I’m saying at least T5. I saw someone else speculate higher. It’s really a tough situation for FC/ET.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Easter is over, and the bunny dropped many eggs. As to rumors of my demise through assassination, I can only say that I have hired many look-alikes for public appearances so my true life is never in jeapordy. If you do happen to see a pink haired Norn with a bow, I recommend extreme caution! Here’s an update as TC pushes.

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Easter is over, and the bunny dropped many eggs. As to rumors of my demise through assassination, I can only say that I have hired many look-alikes for public appearances so my true life is never in jeapordy. If you do happen to see a pink haired Norn with a bow, I recommend extreme caution! Here’s an update as TC pushes.

Thanks! So why is that dude beside you wearing a Sylvari on his head? Is that some new type of head gear? I want one!

Oh and if you post one more PINK video I think there just may be calls for your imminent demise. Going to start calling this the PINK video thread

TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

You may want to see the latest news report regarding your assassination attempt

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Hrm yes, I had heard of that betrayal and I can only say that look-alike appeared to take on all 20 of you with ease!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Hrm yes, I had heard of that betrayal and I can only say that look-alike appeared to take on all 20 of you with ease!

lol, it started as a 2v2, and ended as a 1v5+Crested Raptor

We still had an entire garrison on reserve in case things got ugly

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Wow, rereading that, I’m not sure it sounded the way it was supposed to.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Score Update!! Keep up the good fights across all maps everyone!

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

So…there was kind of a um, big er, you know…clusterpocalypse at Lowlands Supply on FA BL just now. Soooo many bodies and soooo many bags.

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Ok a few blemishes, but overall, a good effort. Well done all.

Here’s the quiz.

1. Name your favourite colour. Use four words (can’t be nouns) to describe this colour.

2. Name your favourite animal. Use four words (no nouns) to describe this animal.

3. Name your favourite food. Use four words (you guessed it, no nouns) to describe this food.

4. You’re swimming in the ocean and you see an island. What do you do?

Go at it! will reveal answers in a bit. (Btw no answer is wrong in this quiz)

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

1. Green: Lush, vibrant, fresh, woody
2: Rhino: Sturdy, tough, dangerous, horny
3: Key Lime Pie: Zesty, sweet, circular, creamy
4: Look for Wilson

No idea what that all means but there it is… haha.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Jayne.9251

1. Name your favourite colour. Use four words (can’t be nouns) to describe this colour.

2. Name your favourite animal. Use four words (no nouns) to describe this animal.

3. Name your favourite food. Use four words (you guessed it, no nouns) to describe this food.

1) Swimming, Flying, Sad, Glum
2) Barking, Shedding, Wagging, Loyal
3) Saucy, Cheesy, Hot, Spicy
4) Just keep swimming, swimming swimming.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

This was a perfectly fair fight that merely shows our unparalleled capacity to get the jump on a numerically inferior foe.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

1. Blue. Dark, shiny, waxed, brilliant
2. My Aussie: spoiled, good, too, smart
3. Pho: mmm, mmm, mmm, good
4. Swim towards island.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Sev.5769

Sev.5769

and to be fair there are definitely some guilds that are on losing servers, but still earn lots of lootbags from Kaineng zergs.. just click a few of the PINK or BT videos to observe.

endless bragging might not be necessary, but i’m also not sure it’s happening either

It says a lot about your impartiality that earning lots of lootbags from Kaineng zergs is something definite, but the accompanying boasting seen every matchup thread we’ve had is somehow an unknown quantity. Perhaps not regarding the loot itself all the time, but quite typically in the form of “My zerg/guild/server is better than your zerg/guild/server” sentiments. See the nonsensical “You guys need to 2v1 us because we’re such a threat” playing on loop for the first couple of pages.

Regardless:

Also, our SEA coverage consists of mostly militia and a few commanders, so organized groups like WM, Meow, RISE, etc., can largely sweep the map with their coordination over our own forces. Just a little perspective for you.

^Is the answer to “We farmed lots and lots of lootbags from X server’s zerg”. That same perspective goes both ways. Every server is going to have a time where their much more organized guilds rolls over another’s smaller zerg/militia. Every server has had a point or the other where their people filled their bags with lootbags, more so with the relatively recent increase in loot for WvW. I’ve been in a losing retreat before and still filled my inventory with loot, as I’m sure many others have experienced.

Don’t boast about something so insignificant and amorphous as the outcome of individual battles, or better yet, don’t boast at all and let the thread be one about the good fights everyone’s had. But if you’re going to go ahead and stroke yourself in public anyway, expect equally public mocking.

Sev Dreamweaver

(edited by Sev.5769)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Ok a few blemishes, but overall, a good effort. Well done all.

Here’s the quiz.

Go at it! will reveal answers in a bit. (Btw no answer is wrong in this quiz)

1. White —- Has nothing to hide!

2. Mushroom —- Will never ever die!

3. Mushroom —- Is always so Tasty!

4. Check for WM/BT zerg hiding on the coast!

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

To the Kaineng group that just charged us in open field with 5 omega golems: You guys are heroes.

Thanks for the laugh.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

you guys should take the challenge of fighting the Overgrown Grub while in an Omega golem suit….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

you guys should take the challenge of fighting the Overgrown Grub while in an Omega golem suit….

It’s a trap!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Catixie.6351

Catixie.6351

Odinzu I had a blast at Bay in BL earlier but EB right now is completely epic. You sir are a legend you always have the best groups

Katixie TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

TrebVDoor score update:

Attachments:

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Treb everything

Attachments:

(edited by Murderin.8269)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

LMFAO well, WvW has apparently taken an interesting turn o.O

And THIS made me laugh so hard…

LaMisT.1863

4. Check for WM/BT zerg hiding on the coast!

You do know that our guild roster nightly only shows roughtly about 15-30 online per night, and that not all are in WvW at given times…right?

<3

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Aleks.6319

Aleks.6319

TrebVDoor score update:

That was just awesome. <3

—Aleks [In-Game: Aleks][Guild: DIS][Wiki: Aleks]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

Some TC/TSL stuff.

Kinda long, nifty music and some pretty decent battles.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Merkator.6351

Merkator.6351

I haven’t had that much fun in WvW in a long time! The Epic Odinzu leading everyone off a cliff to fall to their deaths made me laugh so hard I woke the neighbors at 3am!

Then there was the double take moment of, is KN actually charging us in open field with… 5 Omega Golems? I’ll say this, it was totally unexpected!

Then as has been shown in screenshots, we just decided to go nuts and use trebs in place of rams at gates. That is when we were even using siege at all!

Ah yes, the epic charge of FA’s spawn to see who could get the furtherst in. I’m not sure who was laughing harder, FA or us! I actually won that, I made it all the way to FA’s spawn gate in TCBL before dying, farthur than anyone else! Hopefully I left a good loot bag for someone!

Great fights, lots of loot bags, good times!