3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

I remember someone in game, I forget who, saying that Tier 1 is where servers go to die.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I may/may not have had this planned ahead of time.

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

FA is falling apart

What gives you that impression?

If I remember correctly, Titan was on Crystal Desert. Go back a few months and you’ll remember that right after FA and IoJ merged, we absolutely crushed CD and a lot of their guilds that had been talking big game immediately quit the server and moved to places like TC, KN, and BG. He apparently moved to KN.

Anyway, it may not be his fault and this statement could just be a result of how he views WvW. Based on his actions at CD, it seems like community isn’t a big deal. Couple that with the fact that he moved to KN after it had already proved itself as a top notch server so he hasn’t helped to create a server either. As a result, it could just be in his nature to find the next greatest thing and also assume people will immediately transfer in the face of defeat.

I wouldn’t get too upset by it.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Totally Awsome!!!!

NAGA|TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

I love it. O-O

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

Score/map update?

close game again. good job TC on keeping us, KN, on our toes all week. had some fun fights, and im looking forward to this upcoming week!

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I <3 you so much right now.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Score/map update?

close game again. good job TC on keeping us, KN, on our toes all week. had some fun fights, and im looking forward to this upcoming week!

TC: +290
KN: +165
FA: +240

TC: 211,443
KN: 204,435
FA: 179,104

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Keep it up Zombie Coast. My bet is on you

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Whenever you gather this many people who just enjoy playing the game and don’t care about all the other stuff under one roof, great things are bound to happen. I’ve known TC was a very special place for a very long time and I’ve watched us grow every single week since I joined way back when in Tier 3. I’m extremely proud of the Coast, not because we won this week, but because of the awesome destination we’ve become for anyone who loves wvw.

We may not win next week, but I guarantee you can never count us out.

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

(edited by Sunspots.9861)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Keep it up Zombie Coast. My bet is on you

Yeah, the math is with us at this point. KN would have to hold close to a +200PPT lead from now until reset to pull ahead. “Possible,” but highly “improbable” since this isn’t KN’s primetime.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

…Tier 1 is where servers go to die.

As long as I get their loot bags. ^^

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Pitillidi.3917

Pitillidi.3917

You guys did a great job this week TC. Fun fights all around. Especially the 3 way we created when we came across you guys fighting KN. That was a long fight and finally used our tactic and came up behind us to wipe us when we thought we were coming up behind you. That was great fight.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

I’m proud of TC this week. We fought REALLY hard at some ridiculous hours in the night/morning to hold off servers with more Oceanic/SEA players. There were nights I was only getting 3 hours of sleep before work, ’cause I was staying up to defend points, or countercap supply camps.

Nightlight, Deyja, Odin, Kitty, Azel – You folks are awesome commanders (and on at the same time as me.) I’m sure all the commanders who run when I’m not there as just as good, but I don’t know your names.

FA and KN – Holy -expletive-! Good fights everywhere all the freakin’ time. Very competitive tier, and it’s a pleasure to wipe (and be wiped by) you. May your loot bags always be full of exotics.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Score/map update?

Translation: Bring the Lube next week

I am scared :o Kaineng is going to go boss on us next week.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Isn’t that one of the items in the standard engineer’s kit, along with bubblegum, baling wire, duct tape, and alcohol (the drinky kind)?

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

To TC, looks like you guys are going to win. Congrats! Now if you guys can do it again this week, its safe to say that your coverage is really better than us now. Also im seeing your militia is getting better and better.

Thank you. This is a result of our entire Commander team putting in extremely long hours and communicating/responding to intell asap.

As for the militia, we’ve been training everyone as we go I’m really glad it wasnt just my wishful thinking that it has been paying off. People are listening quite well and FINALLY giving into my “Please get in mumble!” speeches. Fun times in KN BL yesterday, btw. FA kept trebbing us in Hills while my zerg showed you our fireworks.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

lol.. lost garrison and the rest… our NA coverage must be very bad….

It isn’t. Don’t fault your NA crew. There’re a lot of people doing SAB, I’m sure.

Grats to TC. Some serious effort there; you deserve what you get.

That sounds very… erm… ominous.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Atrophied.8725

Score/map update?

I am scared :o Kaineng is going to go boss on us next week.

War Machine W does make me a little scared when I see their full power rolling in towards us, full of hammer warriors and confusion mesmers. Grit your teeth and take it in the face. Fight to the last and pop all your cooldowns.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: oltouch.2913

oltouch.2913

oh
my
kitty
cat

[EP]
Mag

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Isn’t that one of the items in the standard engineer’s kit, along with bubblegum, baling wire, duct tape, and alcohol (the drinky kind)?

Nope they N-erfed lube in the latest patch.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Also, I am having a blast playing vs KN, and FA when they are out in force. (The latter usually being hilariously timed flooding into an open keep behind my zerg.) But that isn’t a shot at you, opportunism is a trait all commanders should have in their arsenal. Example: I love it when we’re already getting pushed out of SM and regrouping on outer walls, checking my flank to see a mass of Red pouring into SE SM gate haha. I immediately prep a hit on green’s third. Good fun. Without events like that, wiping in SM with golems wouldnt be as fun!

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

And stop drawing things using MSPaint at work! That aside, YOU ARE THE BEST.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Niko.8901

Niko.8901

I want this on a tshirt!

Otto Maggic ~Toasty
(sorry, I don’t give much wxp)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

GG TC. We will get our revenge next week.

Where did you guys get all those extra manpower this week btw? Internal recruitment or guild transfers?

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Combination of both. TC has a huge PvE population, so the WvW patch probably helped us out more than other servers.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: NoobieOne.4167

NoobieOne.4167

As opposed to Kaineng with almost none.

Noobie One
member of [RISE]

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Where did you guys get all those extra manpower this week btw? Internal recruitment or guild transfers?

Yes (as in all of the above plus individual transfers and people returning after the Culling Patch).

Also many people putting in some long hours this week… hopefully not enough to cause burnout next matchup but we will see how things go.

NAGA|TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

lol, that’s hilarious

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

And stop drawing things using MSPaint at work!

I don’t know what you’re talking about nope what me I would never do such a thing

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

And stop drawing things using MSPaint at work!

I don’t know what you’re talking about nope what me I would never do such a thing

Yay!!!!!!!!

NAGA|TC

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

I am feeling so happy for this Matchup right now. TC won and everyone is congratulating them with genuine intentions. On the other hand, when BG won 2 weeks ago, it was full of “BG Is cheater serber”, “you should be ashamed of yourselves”, “how do you sleep at night” posts and the people who actually guested to BG to flame the server. I hope we can continue to have fun here

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Stigmatized.1672

Stigmatized.1672

Apparently TC is confident, proud to win and be greens this week and that’s good because their numbers increased significantly but this new week with pressure on Kain, what would happen? because normally were doing tag team vs FA .

Now the largest and most powerful clans of Kain shall turn their eyes and all his power in TC, but may do so?, They can go to TC territory and conquer all?

KAIN The big question is, could regain its glory once again? or fall under the shadow of TC??

this week will reveal many things like:

TC shall have the power and the desire to get on Tier1??

Kain can regain its glory??

TC will withstand the pressure of Kain?

Kain can beat TC?

Do not miss this week in Guild Wars 2.

[RB] Commander Tyrion Delos Bravos – Condi/Tank Mesmer – Fort Aspemwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

I thought we’d be able to hold on but I guess it didn’t happen. I knew TC was going to beat us eventually, but I couldn’t have imagined it would happen like this. I don’t think I’ve ever played in a WvW match that was decided in the last 48 hours before. I’m not happy with with happened this week, but congrats TC.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Want to say kudos all the Kain leadership for all the genuine compliments, done with class, and only making your server look like the fantastic people you are —- both on the forums and in game. Other servers out there could learn by your example. You are a credit to your server.

That said, we all know when Kain gets motivated almost nothing can stop them. Next week should prove an interesting match.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

Si hoc Legere scis nimium eruditionis habes.

No, no I do not but I do have a natural curiosity to find out what that meant.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Atrophied.8725

this week will reveal many things like:

TC shall have the power and the desire to get on Tier1??

Ewww. No thanks. I’m very, very happy with our current match-up. Close fights, even teams. FA can certainly bring the pain when it wants to – [PRO] and [AVTR] are both showing huge amounts of spirit during my time-slot – and KN is a tough nut to crack (but it looks like we can just about do it.)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

KN why you no like our fireworks

Us in FA who were at Ogrewatch loved your fireworks so much that we stole them and proceeded to fire them off ourselves.

Good, because i tried to get close to your zerg and drop them but you guys would try to hurt me, my only option was to drop them while we were getting chased by you guys :P, good to know you guys picked them up and hopefully had as much as we we were having

Oh, you dropped them on purpose? I figured we took them off the bodies of those who didn’t make it to Pangloss.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

What’s the latest score?

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

IT doesn’t take a brain to spit on the veggies?

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

What’s the latest score?

A of 25 minutes ago.

TC 214,750 – 290

KN 206,759 – 185

FA 181,320 – 220

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

IT doesn’t take a brain to spit on the veggies?

WyldKat, I’m not sure what you meant by that by I know for sure that I wouldn’t want you to make my dinner.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

A lot of people just plain quit WvW’ing due to culling. Quite a few have come back. And while there is some complaints over lag…most seem to no mind the lag as much as culling. So, maybe that accounts for some of the extra manpower….I know several folks who are now playing WvW again.

That or they just haven’t had time to get tired of the lag.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

(edited by Raf.1078)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Wow, I am impressed at you all in T2 this week. Extremely close!

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Looks like TC is going to take first spot in Tier 2 over Kain if they keep it up. The scores are extremely close between them for overall points.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Well everyone, with SAB out and done, the fun little sidecapades I’ve gotten to do, the good people who add such value to the t2 community… it was indeed a great week.

I want to thank both opponents, TC and FA for the fun and enjoyable battles. TC you guys had a goal, and reached for it. I respect that, we could see it all week. It didn’t change our gameplan, we’re having a good time, and tbh I wanted to see just how hard you guys could push. You all should feel proud, and know the work put in reflected well on the battlefield. Many times I saw (SM in particular last night) both FA and TC charging in through that one hole to see who could take advantage during opportune moments. Good play, and was handily nice to have such battles.

FA, you’ve grown respectfully over time both in manner and it was pleasant to see the numbers posted on the slow grind on SM. You never gave up, and the strikes worked out well along the course of the evening. We felt like firefighters running back and forth last night.

KN, we have a fun week ahead. Pretty sure we all know this. And it will be nice to sit in another keep, my skin grows wrinkly from all the parties in the big pool of green keep. Time for a nice change of scenery. We all know what we can do and will have a riviting fun time this coming week. We will be coming, not just for TC, but for FA as well. You can count on my hammer.

PS… to the TC members who finally took our gar, I was that hammer up top on 3rd floor, enjoying the view. I only regret not letting my banner down on our GL in time, but overall, it was a blast.

~ X [RE], of HurriKain

… the storm is brewing far off … slowly building

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: SkullRaven.5630

SkullRaven.5630

Well done this week Tarnished Coast! Whatever happened on your server this past couple of weeks has sure worked in your favor. Keep the fun coming both KN and TC!

Wandering aimlessly in HoD.

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Once again congrats TC. Here is the WvWvW video from Kain:

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Congratulations to TC.

You guys have effectively won the numbers game

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/29 Kain-TC-FA Week 4

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

^^^ yay numbers game~! There was lots of fighting involved too. ^^^

You are my favorite non-hydro person on these forums. <3

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)