3:29 |T5| BROLIS vs ROCK vs Errrbay

in WvW

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Meh Reset night is fun, was amazing loot bag fest from BP. Wave after wave BURN and WAR just never learned, but that’s ok you guys got us a few times as well. As for AR, lol, you guys are worse than BP in the open field. If fighting BP makes me feel like a god, then fighting AR makes me feel like the creator of the dam universe it’s that easy.

ZOMG you craaaazzzyyy…… that farm fest swung both ways i enjoyed wiping you over and over and over and over at every attempt you tried to get hills but alas it got early for me here in the uk and so i logged…. you guys never really learnt either with your small army of confusion mesmers that was the only REAL threat you threw at us the rest was just plain boring bouncing off my gaurdian. you tell a good TALE but thats all it is a TALE…

Awwww, It’s okay to be upset little buddy! I mean it must be embarrassing to get kitten on by a group 1/4th your size. Maybe next time things will work out for you!

what ever your smoking mate i want some of it lol. 1/4 our size thats ROFL copter funny!!! i had 30 guys MAX to your what 60… yeah you tell your self that between WAR and us we PUNISHED you over and over lol

60?

that’s strange, our guild roster only says 24 and we rarely can manage more than 11-16.

Don’t be too upset there. You were just outplayed.

not your guild specificly your whole grp

We don’t run w/ Pugs nor do we run w/ commander tags. If they’re where we are hitting, obviously we’ll support them and rez them when they’re dead, but we don’t run w/ them.

Our group size is always the same during the evenings: 11-16 typcially. You can check every one of my video’s… there’s enough of them.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in WvW

Amins.3710

Meh Reset night is fun, was amazing loot bag fest from BP. Wave after wave BURN and WAR just never learned, but that’s ok you guys got us a few times as well. As for AR, lol, you guys are worse than BP in the open field. If fighting BP makes me feel like a god, then fighting AR makes me feel like the creator of the dam universe it’s that easy.

ZOMG you craaaazzzyyy…… that farm fest swung both ways i enjoyed wiping you over and over and over and over at every attempt you tried to get hills but alas it got early for me here in the uk and so i logged…. you guys never really learnt either with your small army of confusion mesmers that was the only REAL threat you threw at us the rest was just plain boring bouncing off my gaurdian. you tell a good TALE but thats all it is a TALE…

Awwww, It’s okay to be upset little buddy! I mean it must be embarrassing to get kitten on by a group 1/4th your size. Maybe next time things will work out for you!

what ever your smoking mate i want some of it lol. 1/4 our size thats ROFL copter funny!!! i had 30 guys MAX to your what 60… yeah you tell your self that between WAR and us we PUNISHED you over and over lol

yep… that’s our roaring 60 man zerg of destruction right there….

I was hoping you got it on video 9:30ish central Saturday night when Anvil Rock took ARBL Hills back, and you guys fought us with even numbers inside the lord room. <sad Panda>

Was a hell of a fight, the hallway was BRUTAL.

Yeah, sometimes I can’t get my fat fingers to hit the record button in time. =’[

Amins – Guardian

in WvW

Amins.3710

Nice, you wipe zergs by catching them off guard. Takes a lot of skill.

Maybe your commanders should have a little more spatial awareness, then we wouldn’t have so much “to brag about”…. especially when you’re sieging our kitten.

Just a suggestion.

Amins – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

And, where is the 3 Mesmer 3 necro thing coming from? Who is doing that in the mid-tiers?

In short; “I’m not sure, but they should be running it”.

I’m originally from HoD pre-release when we were untouchable. That’s exactly what my group of people ran on a regular basis, and quite frankly it was silly seeing how potent it was. I know you’ve been on the receiving end of high stacks of confusion, you made a; “nerf this” thread about it.

I had a group of people I convinced to play GW2, who ended up quitting because of stupid queue times, and the glaring reality that GW2 was not ready for the eSport scene. They all went back to play competitively in the games they made a little bit of money in like SC2, LoL, and a couple FPS games.

So being stuck alone, and solo I transfered to Anvil Rock so I didn’t have to deal with the queue times.

Yeah! I used to play HoD during beta and after release too. Once Titan Alliance. fell apart though… I bounced around like 8 different servers until landing on Ebay

Where did most of them go? I left before the alliance broke up, when queue times were like five, or six hours.

Strangely enough lots went to SBI/JQ when we were fighting those servers. After that things got really bad so i left.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

And, where is the 3 Mesmer 3 necro thing coming from? Who is doing that in the mid-tiers?

I’m originally from HoD pre-release when we were untouchable. That’s exactly what my group of people ran on a regular basis, and quite frankly it was silly seeing how potent it was. I know you’ve been on the receiving end of high stacks of confusion, you made a; “nerf this” thread about it.

I had a group of people I convinced to play GW2, who ended up quitting because of stupid queue times, and the glaring reality that GW2 was not ready for the eSport scene. They all went back to play competitively in the games they made a little bit of money in like SC2, LoL, and a couple FPS games.

So being stuck alone, and solo I transfered to Anvil Rock so I didn’t have to deal with the queue times.

I didn’t start that thread on confusion, I participated in it. The discussion was about GF/ECHO. I’m not sure why you are bringing up things that they don’t do. They don’t do 25 stack confusion bombs. The most I’ve seen them stack confusion to is 8 on an initial hit. They are not running a full confusion bombing group (they run a fairly balanced group), so why even bring it up?

From my experience, with 10-15vN fights heavy-hitting direct damage has been more effective than trying to set up a confusion spread. Yes, a confusion spread is devastating when you execute it but it’s harder to setup and not as reliable as a direct damage bomb, IMO.

I think confusion is much better (and probably too good) in smaller scale fights like a 5v5. It’s just not reliable enough for fights against 15+.

We’ll have to agree to disagree then. I thought AD wasn’t on Ebay?

They arent. Our guild just has a long standing bromance with them, so we get people like oozo and charrcat to come over and whisper us some sweet nothings <3

in WvW

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

I have not bragged once, so if that last part is referred to me, then you’re a fair bit out of line. If it was general context, then continue on.

I myself have never claimed to be a 1v1 master, nor have I come onto these forums thumping my chest. In fact I don’t really post here all that often anyways. I prefer to keep the fighting on the field.
I was simply stating that he lost more to then just a mesmer, as I was there watching all of the fights. He did lose the majority of the ECHO fights, but he did win a couple.
In the end it’s his choice to play a warrior, so he should know what to be careful of.

@Walabone: I said nothing about the fights, I was simply confirming that a statement is correct and not mislead. I have beaten every class myself as I’m sure everyone has, so you have no need to get so defensive at me.

The only thing you’ve seemingly bragged about is Archer’s achievement over Walabone, I won’t ask why. You definitely seemed to be thumping your chest over Walabone’s loss as well, cause I doubt that would be considered sportsmanlike conversation over duels, but maybe that’s just me? Seriously though if you want people to duel you or your guild being a jerk about it is NOT good advertising.

And the death ratio joke has run its course to the point where it’s now 3:150.

What part of any of my posts was I chest thumping? The only thing I said was that he lost more to then just a Mesmer. It is the truth, is it not? He openly admitted to losing to Archer as well.
I gave him credit to the wins he had, saying that there was some wins within his duels. I’m giving the truthful statement from someone who was there and watched all of the duels from start to finish, even some of the random ones that he wasn’t involved in.
Not once have I come in here bragging about something, saying he is bad, or that he sucks and he should quit playing. Not once have I come in here saying that I’m almighty and would crush him or anyone under my foot. He would probably beat me in a 1v1. (Though I’m a more team oriented player, I’m not fond of 1v1’s)
I have not challenged anyone to anything.

in WvW

ExVoodoo.7586

A Mesmer should never brag about beating a Warrior, ever. That would be like a Thief bragging about beating a Ranger, or a Necromancer bragging about beating a Guardian.

He lost to more then just a mesmer.

If you’re anything but a Necromancer, Ranger, or Engineer dying to a Warrior, I probably wouldn’t tell anyone. Now that the game has progressed, and people have learned to dodge, the Warrior is a non-issue for more experienced players. I could imagine novice, or upleveled players having issues with them, but not anyone who has played the game longer than two months.

I’ll give a hint to a Warriors weakness, Conditions. <winks>

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/1077-community-highlight-of-guild-wars-2-pvp-survey/

I wish this game was balanced around 1v1, because that is virtually all I do. I’ve been leveling/gearing my wifes Necromancer the last two weeks with an AoE Marks/Wells build. As usual, I’m solo at least 70% of the time, unless I see gold crossed swords, then I go collect a lot of badges. That’s mostly in green armor, with some rares. <chuckles>

Last night I didn’t see any extraordinary skill running solo on a class/spec not designed for it. For that matter, I only seen maybe 7 solos, and the rest were large groups 13+ running around, with one exception early morning hours. Pk had a group in ARBL taking camps, and I ran my necro butt all over trying to stop them. They killed me two, or three times, until finally engaged them north camp with roughly four of us, and we wiped them. They had a kitten hard to kill Mesmer who was fun to fight, and a Guardian/Warrior who hit like a truck.

All in all, every server has its novice players, and its experienced players. It’s not like all of us are in T1, or top players in sPvP, so bragging about senseless bull is nothing more than mental comedy. <smiles>

Two of the classes he also lost too was a Ranger and Engineer.
I know very well the weakness of a warrior, I have a necromancer myself and find them easy pray. I have no need of any school lessons, though I thank you for the education attempt.

I have not bragged once, so if that last part is referred to me, then you’re a fair bit out of line. If it was general context, then continue on.

I myself have never claimed to be a 1v1 master, nor have I come onto these forums thumping my chest. In fact I don’t really post here all that often anyways. I prefer to keep the fighting on the field.
I was simply stating that he lost more to then just a mesmer, as I was there watching all of the fights. He did lose the majority of the ECHO fights, but he did win a couple.
In the end it’s his choice to play a warrior, so he should know what to be careful of.

@Walabone: I said nothing about the fights, I was simply confirming that a statement is correct and not mislead. I have beaten every class myself as I’m sure everyone has, so you have no need to get so defensive at me.

No need to take my general statements personal. I’m just pointing out that the current state of the game does not favor Warriors, and I give props to any of them who continue to play their Warrior, instead of you know a Thief, Elementalist, or Mesmer. Considering how easy it is to level, and gear up in this game, there is something to be said when a player chooses to stay with a class that is harder to play in a PvP environment than other classes that greatly out performs them.

I just find it odd that instead of; *good game, had fun, nice try, people have to demean, demoralize (even though that isn’t what is happening), or goad the people they’re fighting.

I guess I expect a more mature atmosphere that I experience playing football, basketball, boxing, etcetera where good sportsmanship, win or lose is the norm, and forget this is the internet even though I’ve been online gaming since ‘95’, and that immature unsportsmanlike conduct is the norm. That is my fault though. <grins>

I understand what you mean, sportmanship- is something that doesn’t exist when everyone has a mask and isn’t in person. I did take a small offense from what you said, but that was my own fault. I’m so used to reading these forums so full of anger and trash talk that I easily assumed someone was going to do the same here to my post and put words in my mouth. In some cases I was correct.

Respect is something that you almost never see anymore, even out in reality. Everyone has my respect until they lose it.

(lololol, I had to put a dash after sportsmanship because even with the spaces it spells a naughty word and it turned it into kitten.)

(edited by ExVoodoo.7586)

in WvW

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

Yeah! I used to play HoD during beta and after release too. Once Titan Alliance. fell apart though… I bounced around like 8 different servers until landing on Ebay

Where did most of them go? I left before the alliance broke up, when queue times were like five, or six hours.

Strangely enough lots went to SBI/JQ when we were fighting those servers. After that things got really bad so i left.

The fair weather players made a bad situation worse on JQ with Queues. Massive Influx of players to JQ after both Titan and Ruin Alliances fell apart.

It sucked.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

AFAIK, culling doesn’t effect the minimap. Not many friendly dots on the minimap there.

It actually does, but thankfully it’s a bit more rare than the normal, but we won’t have to worry about that soon enough!

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

What part of any of my posts was I chest thumping? The only thing I said was that he lost more to then just a Mesmer. It is the truth, is it not? He openly admitted to losing to Archer as well.
I gave him credit to the wins he had, saying that there was some wins within his duels. I’m giving the truthful statement from someone who was there and watched all of the duels from start to finish, even some of the random ones that he wasn’t involved in.
Not once have I come in here bragging about something, saying he is bad, or that he sucks and he should quit playing. Not once have I come in here saying that I’m almighty and would crush him or anyone under my foot. He would probably beat me in a 1v1. (Though I’m a more team oriented player, I’m not fond of 1v1’s)

Aaaaand the reason for that is because I apparently mixed you up with Amins’ post. Whoops, my mistake, sorry!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Hey BP, Why you Garrison so green?

Attachments:

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in WvW

ExVoodoo.7586

Aaaaand the reason for that is because I apparently mixed you up with Amins’ post. Whoops, my mistake, sorry!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

It is alright, all is forgiven.
We all make mistakes from time to time.

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

There is alot of numbers and Math in this thread o.O

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in WvW

Posted by: Merkenary.9860

Merkenary.9860

You know I was in that video in the second part. I got more then 8 bags so I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. Perhaps you should consider culling before assuming you had 15 against 30 unless you meant 15 Echo plus adds from FTF.

Cheers.

Seraphim Martyrs BURN
Borlis Pass

(edited by Merkenary.9860)

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

I was hoping you got it on video 9:30ish central Saturday night when Anvil Rock took ARBL Hills back, and you guys fought us with even numbers inside the lord room. <sad Panda>

Was a hell of a fight, the hallway was BRUTAL.

Yeah, sometimes I can’t get my fat fingers to hit the record button in time. =’[

lol.. At least you attempt to record. I’m too lazy to do it.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Oh, can I, can I? They got sick?

What do I win?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

The fair weather players made a bad situation worse on JQ with Queues. Massive Influx of players to JQ after both Titan and Ruin Alliances fell apart.

It sucked.

The early state of the game sucked. When HoD destroyed every other server, we had sooooo many transfers a 30 min to 1 hour queue time jumped to 5 hour, and 6 hour queue times. It was absolutely unreal. Sucks it also happened to Jade Quarry. I understand the reasoning behind free transfers, or transfers in general, but I believe it ruined WvW for a lot of people.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

You know I was in that video in the second part. I got more then 8 bags so I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. Perhaps you should consider culling before assuming you had 15 against 30 unless you meant 15 Echo plus adds from FTF.

Cheers.

No doubt culling was going on in that fight at bay for both allies and enemies. It was a an epic fight and was hanging by a thread several times, props to BP for putting up such an awesome fight. And to be clear ECHO would not have survived that bay attack if we did not have reinforcements (thank you FTF!).

I think the point has been made and hopefully we have moved on, that:

1)Pestilence was originally referring to his own defense at Hills(?) not a specific GvG. [GF] was feeling a little defensive because it was insinuated (in a separate parallel conversation) that culling was hiding our true numbers.

2)[GF] typically runs groups of less than 15, we had 16 on simultaneously and formed up once for about 2 hours, 2 weeks ago. We usually run about 10.

I feel like there has been so much chest thumping and requirement of “proof” going on in this thread. While it can be amusing to a point I personally have reached that point several pages ago, ready to move on when y’all are.

Let me just say this about [GF] We love a challenge we look for the battles we should loose and we try to figure out how to turn them around. We love our victories but we look for the fights that will defeat us because that is where we learn to play better.

We have stated it many times by various members, if you have a group of players 2v2 5v5 etc. that can bring that challenge we are all for it! I am not in this for ego, I am in this to learn and get better I hope we find more fights that have a lot to teach us.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Kiliaan.1934)

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

I haven’t been doing anything this week But …. Ok, since my valley has been turning RED, i shall break the agreement with AR and start leading from tomorrow to take a full clean revenge, YOU HAVE MY WORD ANVIL ROCK

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: realdealduel.9708

realdealduel.9708

Well considering arbl keeps turning blue. I was pretty sure plan boris rock was not in effect.

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Odd. What game were you playing? This guy’s got some good drugs, men. Probably needed ‘em after he got wrecked so bad. All Ebay managed to do was die to Ascension [WAR]: over, and over, and over again. Good fights though, maybe you’ll have better luck against AR!

No one in WAR is bragging. We’re simply correcting misconceptions. We never call anyone out – other have called us out. I think it is fair for us to respond a little. However, it seems you just wanted a chance to brag about your 2000 kills, so congrats!

I get the impression you don’t give a kitten…. but here it goes anyway.

If you ever begin to wonder why you have little credibility you don’t need to read anyone’s posts but your own.

[GF] Does pay attention to [WAR] because we don’t believe you are just any other WvW guild out there, you are literally the only BP tag that we take seriously on the battlefield.

It is very hard to respect you personally however with all the kitten talk chest thumping calling people then back peddling you do. Do your guild a service, learn a little respect and humility and you will get some back.

It’s a two-way street, friend. I hardly think you (your guild) can take the high road here. This is the original post that I responded to. I’m more than willing to give credit where credit is due. You seem to think I’m being malicious, whereas I simply enjoy talking a little smack. I enjoy even and honorable fights, and I say GG when I’m done. I think anyone, even your own guys, can attest to that. I only responded; talked a little trash in return.

And another disrespectful post:

Oh look, it’s the guy who claimed 157:5 kill/death ratio… Aren’t you the same guy who called Archer out, then ya’ll met up at the football field under the bleechers, only to get you kitten kicked in by every member of ECHO you “dueled”?

Your credibility is lost young man.

You are now dubed: Forum Troll.

At least when Archer trolls, he can back it up.

As for opening night, good stuff all around.

WAR had a 40+ zerg running (probably a lot of pugs following you guys). We came up out of the water at garrison only to get cull-stomped… saying WTF just happened? lol

Love seeing BP & AR w/ the number’s fight. It’s exactly how ECHO (now GF) loves it.

Both sides are doing it. Lets just let bygones be bygones. GGs. Good fights. We have a blast fighting Ebay. Always a good challenge. See you in WvW. I look forward to doing a little GvG at some point if we can get enough people on.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

(edited by Walabone.6713)

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

I hear in T4 the first place team paints the entire enemy borderland green before posting a screenshot.

I guess in T5 just a Garri will do.

-K

-K

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

I haven’t been doing anything this week But …. Ok, since my valley has been turning RED, i shall break the agreement with AR and start leading from tomorrow to take a full clean revenge, YOU HAVE MY WORD ANVIL ROCK

So the two days when you actually have a fight (weekend) your valley turns red. Your revenge is to take place starting when we’ll be @ work(weekdays) and you’ll be Pvdooring?

Have fun painting things blue while we’re at work. Whatever makes your kitten happy.

-K

-K

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

I hear in T4 the first place team paints the entire enemy borderland green before posting a screenshot.

I guess in T5 just a Garri will do.

-K

I heard BP’s “Garri” got taken away… That’s what I heard… It’s ok to cry, just let it all out…

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

I heard BP’s “Garri” got taken away… That’s what I heard…

Are you reading your own posts and not realizing its, your post?

What is it with Ebay trolls? T8 skill in a Tier 5 forum.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

I’m so sad our garri got taken…no really

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

gz ebay on your defence just now i envy you guys for having the defence you have right now. i crashed too many times and heard all my golems where killed in the water. STUPID culling too too many times i got told " 3 no 5 of them" when in actual fact it was ALOT more than we had…

anyways well done

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

We all share the same sentiments concerning culling. Hopefully the 26th will truly resolve these issues. We’ll probably miss culling once it’s gone and reminisce running into a group of 10 with 30 people invisible behind them.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

There isn’t much that is more frustrating than not being able to see the Golems, when you are trying to move them because of culling.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

So the two days when you actually have a fight (weekend) your valley turns red. Your revenge is to take place starting when we’ll be @ work(weekdays) and you’ll be Pvdooring?

Have fun painting things blue while we’re at work. Whatever makes your kitten happy.

-K

You will be at work ? uh thats too bad for you. Goodluck

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

I heard BP’s “Garri” got taken away… That’s what I heard…

Are you reading your own posts and not realizing its, your post?

What is it with Ebay trolls? T8 skill in a Tier 5 forum.

-K

No really, it’s ok. Just calm down…

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

-K

You will be at work ? uh thats too bad for you. Goodluck

Dear Ehmry Bay Institute of Cultural Science,

Through multiple rigorous attempts to discover the nature of our opponents within the “Brolis Rock” alliance; and many good field agents lost in the process. We’ve succeeded in isolating the identity of the enemy threat we’re currently facing (See: pictorial evidence presented below). Deduced by our top scientists, based upon evidence including the enemy’s tough naturally durable exterior, primitive tribe-based intellect, and apparent primordial instinct toward cannibalism amongst themselves.

As countermeasure, we’ve already begun an extensive program to domesticate females of the species (via ample amounts of Badges of Honor and sparkly loot bags), who in turn will guard our borders and consume any males upon entry when they make any attempt at flirtation and/or propagation. Furthermore, agents and scouts in the field have been properly outfitted with industrial sized cans of Raid, and simple ignition devices should the need arise to modify these into even more potent flame-throwing variations.

May the six continue to look favorably upon the Ehmry Empire!

Cordially,
Yumiko Togashii (and a bear named Tooki)

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

Dear Ebay, 8 Omegas, Queued zerg of four – five guilds running with 3+ commanders, each guild is running with its leader/commander, what kind of monster server are you , i wonder what will happen to AR if that harsh attack went at them . Garri <3

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

Score update for Kodiack

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

You guys are not ready for the ZOO BOMB!!

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

in WvW

llkoolaid.8204

How many BP players does it take to light a torch? Nobody knows because we are too busy building trebs/arrow carts in front of gates instead of rams.

Yep three arrow carts and one treb to get through that door. I almost transferred off after this one.

How about this one?
Flame Ram built on a wall…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

I think we’ve had a lot of trolls in EB recently, which explains the ACs and Treb, but we also get a bunch of people into WvW that have only ever done PvE. They literally have no idea what they are doing. Hence they build a ram on a wall.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Had some fun roaming in AR BL tonight. Fought a lot of AR guys SoS, WAR, ALT or AL or w/e they are, and some other random guilds.

Finally died

in WvW

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

I saw at least 4 instances of Flame Rams being used on walls in my journies through WvW tonight. The first one I saw I admit I laughed. The second I chuckled. The third one I saw made me wonder. After the fourth, I almost began to pity Borlis Pass.

It reminded me of that one guy trebbing from inside SM after it had been taken, only dumber.

in WvW

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

I was playing not long ago… MY GOD EMRY BAY WTF…. you literally steamroll with zergs.. but not just 1, kittenING HEAPS OF THEM GJ…

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

Our battle ship is now ready to destroy all comers. Come at us Bro.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Our battle ship is now ready to destroy all comers. Come at us Bro.

Lmao! Rosco seems to like where this is going.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Needed more Treb.

Attachments:

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in WvW

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Dear BP,

Your BL camps are mine. Try to stop me if you dare.

Sincerely,
Eurantien (Anvil Rock).

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

heeeeey man Ebay,

It has been a long time since I saw a server that could have so many people in a map! And you use them well too! I’m not sure how we are still holding only 10k behind

I think your best feat is to be able to load 2-3 large guild in the same BL. Meaning you can achieve attacks from multiple points, and add a lot more strategy.

Been a really cool match up, I hope we can keep it close so we can play 2-3 weeks without being bumped in the snore fest that is tier 6.

I didn’t find many roamers yet! I think I’m ether unlucky or I don’t play in the good time.

I walked upon two guys from GF, a mesmer and a warriors. Sadly I was really bored and was using a 3 turret static discharge build (oh my). Was still a nice fight, but let’s just say it’s not the most useful build for roaming.

Keep it up!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

heeeeey man Ebay,

It has been a long time since I saw a server that could have so many people in a map! And you use them well too! I’m not sure how we are still holding only 10k behind

I think your best feat is to be able to load 2-3 large guild in the same BL. Meaning you can achieve attacks from multiple points, and add a lot more strategy.

Been a really cool match up, I hope we can keep it close so we can play 2-3 weeks without being bumped in the snore fest that is tier 6.

I didn’t find many roamers yet! I think I’m ether unlucky or I don’t play in the good time.

I walked upon two guys from GF, a mesmer and a warriors. Sadly I was really bored and was using a 3 turret static discharge build (oh my). Was still a nice fight, but let’s just say it’s not the most useful build for roaming.

Keep it up!

Possibly me! I usually use my mesmer for roaming around since my necro and warrior arent the greatest classes to use for it =( my necro is by far my favorite but i always get mobbed on by like 5+ and dont have any real good escapes to deal with it

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

heeeeey man Ebay,

Keep it up!

Possibly me! I usually use my mesmer for roaming around since my necro and warrior arent the greatest classes to use for it =( my necro is by far my favorite but i always get mobbed on by like 5+ and dont have any real good escapes to deal with it

I usually go grab a cup of coffee when roaming on my Necro, and I encounter multiples like that.Throw up Plague Form, and use it as a good time for an afk.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: KarmaMaker.5936

KarmaMaker.5936

All I really want to say is thank you tier 5. Although it was a good ego boost and we saw an influx of new people coming to WvsW during those last two weeks in tier 6. It really was a shame to not have server like BP to continue our progression within WvsW as a server. I’ll be the first to admit that month we had with Bp was like school is in and did we ever learn, I believe as a server we have proved that solely by keeping it a tight race.

However I don’t take responsibility for speaking for the server. I don’t think they would elect me even if there was a vote. Not a big enough troll for that privilege.

Any ways in conclusion, Thanks tier 5 for making us a better server this week.

Anvil Rock [ALS][KMC]
Naira Leondres [Mesmer]

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

heeeeey man Ebay,

Keep it up!

Yeah my other main is a necro, I used to roam with him but kitten is it hard to roam with a necro.

When you encounter a zerg you are death, except for lucky DS/jump, worm port or spectral walk teleport. But it’s a rare occurance.

You always, always get focused during fight. People know you can’t run away, turn invu, stealth or block. They know they can just unload on you.

Mesmer are such a good class to roam.

Might have been you, if you were travelling yesterday with a warrior. And if you fought a turret engineer(such a bad build) you should remember it.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

I’ve noticed it’s been mentioned a few times that we are not a T4 server, I’ll be the first to admit we are not. But I know at least Sekz would rather be fighting at the bottom of T4 and be outnumbered then beat up on the same old zergs in this match up. BP and AR just don’t field big enough groups towards the end of EB’s prime time.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”