3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Virtsuoso.9761

Virtsuoso.9761

I totally understand
Can’t wait until we push SoR into the tier they belong in and we match up with Kaineng again. I’ve been missing me some War Machine fights.

But we love SoR! JQ+SoR vs BG+SoS, seems fair to me!

Hey now, let’s not forget SBI and IoJ too. Or are we still not acknowledging just how much servers shifted to be able to create the JQ into the juggernaut it is today?

Hello Kettle, my name is Pot. I am sure all of the transfers and recruits to BG came from various servers too, not just SoS or are we not acknowledging that too?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Schmoopies.5241

Schmoopies.5241

WvW seems so stagnant. I have a hard time being motivated enough to log into it – even my attention span while I am in it is waning… Are they planning to add/refine areas or other mini-events? Zzzzz…

At least they did away with the free transfers. No more mutiny from people in the guild.

Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur.

Necromancer

(edited by Schmoopies.5241)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Sorry I provided an example to refute what you think is a good strategy

The fact that you think that Garison take is an example of anything speaks volumes.

Like I said. You are one of those vocal few that thinks everyone is 2v1 against BG. Just some quick post history of yours. I didn’t go through much because I am getting off work and it was easy to find a few fast examples.

From the JQ/SOs/BG fight.
“I don’t remember BG quitting when they were in an obvious double team their first week back in T1.”

“Yeah, 6 days of listening to JQ telling us to play for first by attacking SoS while they attacked BG and only BG. I wonder if T1 has always been this ridiculous”

“This, JQ waited 6 days to even touch SoS, I expect more of the same playing for second”

“Don’t get me wrong, the being outnumbered in a Garrison and having the other two servers zergballing you for 4 hours can be entertaining "

Enough said.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Sorry little blue prx asura (d/d Ele) for fearing you off the cliff outside of hills, I forgot which bl we were in at the time.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

Lot’s of stuff

Holy quadruple post batman, I feel like covenn is back in here. Where is that little bugger anyway :P

<3 covenn

Anyway, regarding the 2v1 stuff. Yes BG players, run in fear, we are no longer using our whole map zergs to chase pot anymore. We are after you all now! We are too scared to touch JQ players. They are all like 7’ tall and kill men by the hundreds with fireballs from their eyes and bolts of lightning from their kittens (+10 forum warrior points if you get that reference). So we now pick on poor BG because we can’t pick on anyone else.

Actually, call it 3v1, we called in the Ascalonians last night to decimate you! Think LotR cept with lots of lag and much more QQing about death shroud interrupting our transformations T.T

Ok so the QQ was just from me, but you get the idea.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I might be getting this wrong but you seem to believe that overall point differential shrinking means that BG will slowly move ahead of JQ. BG needs to beat JQ at the end of reset to secure first place.
Regarding the last point that is assuming logic always applies, the history of all the other servers that went down show otherwise.

You’re absolutely right that BG will have to beat JQ one week to take first place. The question is: by how much? The smaller the overall point differential the smaller the weekly margin of victory has to be to secure the overall top spot. We are making progress albeit slowly.

Given the circumstances I do not think that people will find reason to leave. In fact I think people may find good reason to come here and help us beat JQ. We are not that far off.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I totally understand
Can’t wait until we push SoR into the tier they belong in and we match up with Kaineng again. I’ve been missing me some War Machine fights.

Hey now, let’s not forget SBI and IoJ too. Or are we still not acknowledging just how much servers shifted to be able to create the JQ into the juggernaut it is today?

Hello Kettle, my name is Pot. I am sure all of the transfers and recruits to BG came from various servers too, not just SoS or are we not acknowledging that too?

BG’s “transfergate” is acknowledged by everyone. What baffles me is why certain people choose to downplay just how much JQ received during the mass server exodus.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

The fact that you think that Garison take is an example of anything speaks volumes.

Like I said. You are one of those vocal few that thinks everyone is 2v1 against BG. Just some quick post history of yours. I didn’t go through much because I am getting off work and it was easy to find a few fast examples.

“I don’t remember BG quitting when they were in an obvious double team their first week back in T1.”

“Yeah, 6 days of listening to JQ telling us to play for first by attacking SoS while they attacked BG and only BG. I wonder if T1 has always been this ridiculous”

“This, JQ waited 6 days to even touch SoS, I expect more of the same playing for second”

“Don’t get me wrong, the being outnumbered in a Garrison and having the other two servers zergballing you for 4 hours can be entertaining "

Enough said.

Hahahaha. Don’t you just love the recent post history information?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

BG is closing the point gap with JQ.

I think all we need is a few more big guilds in our relatively weaker timezones to be in position to take 1st place in overall points.

You do know how the elo glicko system works right? In lay terms that week 1 loss to jq means bg has to beat jq twice by double the points just to get back where they were in week1also theoretically jq could maintain rank1 by finishing a close 2nd for several weeks,

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

I can’t believe it’s March and we still have people that insist there are intentional 2 v 1 conspiracies… when you fight against 2 other servers, it’s ALWAYS a 2 v 1!!!

BG and SoR 2 v 1 JQ
JQ and SoR 2 v 1 BG
BG and JQ 2 v 1 SoR

Unfortunately, you can’t set it so that you only have to fight one, while everyone else fights 2. That’s what it seems people want…

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

It was 1 guy that posted and yet once again, 20 posts responding to one dude.

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Not saying it’s BG’s fault or problem, P. It’s the same ‘one guy’ every freaking matchup. deserves 20 responses after a while.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

“You’re absolutely right that BG will have to beat JQ one week to take first place. The question is: by how much? The smaller the overall point differential the smaller the weekly margin of victory has to be to secure the overall top spot. We are making progress albeit slowly.

Given the circumstances I do not think that people will find reason to leave. In fact I think people may find good reason to come here and help us beat JQ. We are not that far off.”

The evolution that you are seen is an aftermath based on BG moving from 3rd place to second last week. Watch the points after this reset as BG already settled on the second place.
Check this post above Asglarek.8976 that is how it basically works.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Some time today I was running solo on my way to Bay when I saw 3 bg beating on 1 SoR Player. So i thought i would help him out. Instead all 4 ganged on me

lol you should have known better than to help SOR guys. remember we kick baby quaggans while others cheer us on >:]

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Some time today I was running solo on my way to Bay when I saw 3 bg beating on 1 SoR Player. So i thought i would help him out. Instead all 4 ganged on me

lol you should have known better than to help SOR guys. remember we kick baby quaggans while others cheer us on >:]

Don’t get us started on baby seal pups…

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Haha, that happens sometimes unfortunately.

I was with a buddy the other when we came across 2 BG guys fighting 4 JQ guys. We decided to focus on the JQ guys at first. At one point, 1 BG and 1 JQ player were downed. I went for the finish on the JQ to rally the BG player but as I was doing so, the second BG player, a thief started attacking me. I felt like slapping that player on the head for being so silly, instead my teammate and I focused on him which made him die.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

You do know how the elo glicko system works right? In lay terms that week 1 loss to jq means bg has to beat jq twice by double the points just to get back where they were in week1also theoretically jq could maintain rank1 by finishing a close 2nd for several weeks,

How many points would BG have to beat JQ by to get 1st overall?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Tone of this tread has taken a turn south, so here’s an update with kitties to lighten things up

Speaking of kittiez…

Attachments:

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

One. Billion. Points.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

for once i agree with one of bg forum warrior. kain need to come here and get beaten so sor can start the negotiation with kain guilds. This will be the best option for making t1 the best place for wvw.

but in my opinion i will not be surprise if sos got some mass transfer in the near future and make a legendary come back into t1. kain lacks reputation for making him attractive, they dont seem to be able to go to t1 by themselves.

Of course how the old sos(TSYM) is going to see the traitors (AGG, FOE, MERC, ND…) who make their server implose is another question.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

old sos, lol.

creative

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: BrockMcCleery.9562

BrockMcCleery.9562

This thread has its moments but overall… it fails to deliver.

And sorry BG forum trolls, you guys take stuff out of context worse than Fox News and much like the last election you declare yourselves winners even though you lost… then blame pancakes for it when it is always waffles fault.

I just hope next week has better fights like we had last week.

And I hope that the culling patch actually works because the Oracle foretells many server crashes and CTDs. The night of the comet is coming.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: NazareeM.2958

NazareeM.2958

wauw i just realized what waste of money and time this game has been,really how fun it is to be spammed by invisible spammers nolifers with noskill but only to hide and run if i had known never woulda bought this game in first place,really developers who come up with those noobskils are just plain handicapt or just dont look further then it is ,…i mean of all encounters i seen nothing but mesmers instead of guildwars the game shoulda been called Magicspellspamwars,never gonna recommend this to anyone would be ashamed to do so….

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

About 40000 – 60000 if SoR scores on average 150000 – 200000

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

This thread has its moments but overall… it fails to deliver.

And sorry BG forum trolls, you guys take stuff out of context worse than Fox News and much like the last election you declare yourselves winners even though you lost… then blame pancakes for it when it is always waffles fault.

I just hope next week has better fights like we had last week.

And I hope that the culling patch actually works because the Oracle foretells many server crashes and CTDs. The night of the comet is coming.

Now Now Don’t go blaming waffles for anything they are by far the BEST anytime food!

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

Caedas [CDS] guild of SoR hereby challenges [EMP] of Jade Quarry to a battle-to-the-death Guild vs. Guild match.

Prior to the GvG start, I additionally challenge the golden-sunrise EMP charr commander to a 1v1 duel before our armies.

We await your response to this challenge. Whisper “Knight Of Flowers” to make the proper time and location arrangements at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

I totally understand SoR’s position this week, just head hunting to try to stay in Tier 1, even though they don’t belong here, as their score keeps showing they just don’t have the coverage to compete. I would think that if they where really double teaming BG because a few guilds on our server ran their mouth, that they would negotiate a place in second. Unfortunately not the case, so who knows what is really happening behind the scenes. But there you go, SoR 0 ppt, 11pm server time.

I read all the bad talk about BeastGate, and I am not going to respond to it, I just want to point out that we took on the #1 server in north america, we are fighting off their pet dogs at the same time and we still hold a strong second position in Tier 1, good job to everybody on BG that is spending so many hours every day in WvW to make the difference, and to all of our commanders out there, and all of our amazing WvW guilds that fight regardless of what anybody says.

We belong here because their is no other world that can compete with us over time besides JQ (and BG for the moment). If someone else moves up, we will be solid in T2 and someone above us will fall and we’ll be right back in T1 again. Afaik there are only two consistent servers, JQ and SOR. We are the only who have have not fallen below T2 since our rise. Maybe thats due to some sort of loyalty characteristic.

If history repeats, SOR will eventually get some more coverage, beat BG, and BG bandwagoners will fall off causing them to fall down again. Much like SOS, IOJ and others.

What do you mean “for the moment” when mentioning BG? You forgot BG in your list of consistent servers, we’ve already survived fall from T1 before. We’ve never fallen more then one ranking spot in how many months? We dust the dirt off our shoulder and keep it moving.

If we were going to implode, don’t you think it would have happened already?

You have to keep in mind that BG it is not the same server since all the new transfers. They are the reason you are the 2nd stacked server but they are not there for the second place. That has proven to be a problem unless you can secure first place. Nobody has yet survived a mass of transfers out of their server.

Yes BG is the same server. It is still the same community here and that same fighting spirit. I am active on BG in both game and its community. The new transfers have fit in well and there has been no problems. Do you even Beastgate bro?

If you think that your new transfers left their own server and moved onto BG not to get to the first place but just because you are nice guys you might have a problem when reality sets in. You can accept the truth or be in denial that is your choice bro.

So, uh, you realize that SoR got a bunch of transfers too right? HIRE, for example, is a 400+ person guild. So what happens when those transfers who left their server to get first have to settle for third? You can accept the truth or be in denial. That is your choice bro.

Seriously. I don’t know where people get the misconception that Blackgate is “unstable” or “stacked”. Last week made it pretty clear that JQ has far more players than they would ever let on. Don’t bother hiding behind the fact that they are “PvX” because hordes of them will show up when they need to secure the win, which in the end is all that matters. They can be on cruise control the whole week. And SoR, don’t even get me started. To get some perspective, our last week in Tier 2 against them involved us scoring more than SoR and TC combined. SoR may not even be here if not for the SBI implosion, which benefited them with mass transfers from SBI and other servers, in addition to some very poorly designed rating math. So, just so I am clear on this, Blackgate gets transfers = stacked. SoR gets the same amount (or more) of transfers = stable and “the little server that could”. Blackgate was a stronger server before you got transfers and I’d say that the two are a bit closer now than they used to be, but before you imply that Blackgate is only “better” because they received transfers and therefore are a “bandwagon”, remember that you got a bunch yourselves that could depart just as “easily”. If anything, guilds moving to a server when transfers were free would result in even less reason to stay. Our transfers are probably more stable because they paid their own way. Skin in the game, as your fearless leader would say. Don’t come at me with your hypocrisy, bro. It will not bode well.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

(edited by Esoteric.5490)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

It would have so much cooler had you just walked up to the EMP commander and slapped him with a glove….. Or a battle axe which ever is readily available.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

We should raise funds for those SOR guilds to move to JQ to fill up our NA afternoon/night coverage gap.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

We should raise funds for those SOR guilds to move to JQ to fill up our NA afternoon/night coverage gap.

Hey. That’s a really great idea. How much do you think it would cost?

Do you think if we could raise 1K gold per guild it would work?

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

1.2k – 2k golds :P

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

1.2k – 2k golds :P

I think we could do it.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Proumbro.1376

And SoR, don’t even get me started. To get some perspective, our last week in Tier 2 against them involved us scoring more than SoR and TC combined. SoR may not even be here if not for the SBI implosion, which benefited them with mass transfers from SBI and other servers, in addition to some very poorly designed rating math.

You know man, I know you were responding to an inflammatory post, but seriously, this is where you lost me and started ranting.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Enough said.

Yep, all facts. Now you’re trying to dispute things you never witnessed while beating up poor lil SBI……….your “upgraded Garrisons are too hard for 70 man zerg’s to take” argument falls apart so you move to the next thing you know nothing about

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

And SoR, don’t even get me started. To get some perspective, our last week in Tier 2 against them involved us scoring more than SoR and TC combined. SoR may not even be here if not for the SBI implosion, which benefited them with mass transfers from SBI and other servers, in addition to some very poorly designed rating math.

You know man, I know you were responding to an inflammatory post, but seriously, this is where you lost me and started ranting.

I’m just going to start recommending the habitual use of drugs and/or alcohol. It makes things easier to read, whether you will be capable of reading it or not

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

It’s just fact. You all are a deserving Tier 1 server without a doubt, but the attitudes of some elitists in SoR acting as though Blackgate doesn’t “deserve” to be here if not for mass transfers is nothing short of hypocritical given that SoR got transfers just to get where they are right now. There is also no doubt that gaining 254 rating from SBI (go to millennium, if you do not believe me) is the reason that you jumped to Tier 1 so fast, not because that rating was “earned”, rather, farmed.

Blackgate Forever,

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Typical BG vs. SoR trash.

In one ear —> out the other

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Enough said.

And all true too, you can probably dig further and find where the JQ person agreed and used some “attack the weakest link” excuse as to why they didn’t attack SoS. But as with your other SoR partner, you weren’t there so you wouldn’t even know what you’re replying to. Makes sense

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

MERC did not transfer anywhere close to 1500 people. I’ll go ahead and find you the exact numbers, but it is my understand that they are far closer to 200 actives. My claims are valid.

EDIT: MERC has transferred 250 people. I bet it feels like getting hit by 1500 though

Blackgate Forever,

(edited by Esoteric.5490)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Proumbro.1376

It’s just fact. You all are a deserving Tier 1 server without a doubt, but the attitudes of some elitists in SoR acting as though Blackgate doesn’t “deserve” to be here if not for mass transfers is nothing short of hypocritical given that SoR got transfers just to get where they are right now. There is also no doubt that gaining 254 rating from SBI (go to millennium, if you do not believe me) is the reason that you jumped to Tier 1 so fast, not because that rating was “earned”, rather, farmed.

I’m not even going to dispute it, we were in the right place at the right time to both receive transfers and gain rating, just like you were in the right place at the right time to receive your transfers from SoS.

I’m not going to get into the “facts” of your post because I’m just going to assume you are angry at said poster and those like him. I’m just letting you know as a leader of your server you came across as ranting. You have the ability set the tone for how others look at your server and the tone of this thread, but as a spectator to your post, you came off as very abrasive to a whole server because of one guy.

Now, we can sit here and argue the finer points of what you said, and why I think some things are wrong, and why you think I’m wrong on those points OR we can ignore these kinds of posters and make light of their petty attempts to bait respectable players.

I would like to choose the latter ^^

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Unfortunately the recruitment tactic won’t work. We tried to rally gold to help Tsym transfer to BG to be with their compatriots, but we only came up with 7 copper :x

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

I can’t believe it’s March and we still have people that insist there are intentional 2 v 1 conspiracies… when you fight against 2 other servers, it’s ALWAYS a 2 v 1!!!

GREETINGS, JADE QUARRY INVADER

I am also surprised by that. It’s a 1v1v1 setup. Every server gets 2v1’d, every server thinks they’re getting 2v1’d, and every server is particing in a 2v1. It’s the nature of the setup. I’ve stood and watched the other two servers kill each other over a tower while someone in my server’s map chat was complaining about us being 2v1’d.

It’s the way 1v1v1’s go. It’s surprising that people in March that have been playing for anywhere from 4 to 6 months do not know that by now.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

I’m not even going to dispute it, we were in the right place at the right time to both receive transfers and gain rating, just like you were in the right place at the right time to receive your transfers from SoS.

I’m not going to get into the “facts” of your post because I’m just going to assume you are angry at said poster and those like him. I’m just letting you know as a leader of your server you came across as ranting. You have the ability set the tone for how others look at your server and the tone of this thread, but as a spectator to your post, you came off as very abrasive to a whole server because of one guy.

Now, we can sit here and argue the finer points of what you said, and why I think some things are wrong, and why you think I’m wrong on those points OR we can ignore these kinds of posters and make light of their petty attempts to bait respectable players.

I would like to choose the latter ^^

One person can’t speak for server and those that imply it could use a reality check. When Smokee from HB asked other servers to bring smaller groups to the battle to aid with culling, skill lag, and have better fights spread around the maps, I would hope that represented BG as a server and most would agree but BG also has guilds that like to zergball so he can’t speak for, or be the voice of the server even though I like to call him President Smokee

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Esoteric.5490

Proumbro, I would love nothing more than this thread to bear even the faintest resemblance to the Tier 2 thread we left behind. Sometimes, coating a message in pleasantries and beating around the bush instead of being blunt can make the hard truth difficult to discern and would therefore be lost on the target audience: posters like him.

I have a lot of respect for SoR and the guilds that show up to fight us every single day. Every server that is in Tier 1 is deserving of being here and regardless of score there are good fights to be had. You will find I will say the same thing whether Blackgate is in first, second, or third. I don’t have animosity towards your server, just individuals who would rather preach ignorance than understand the truth.

Blackgate Forever,

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Unfortunately the recruitment tactic won’t work. We tried to rally gold to help Tsym transfer to BG to be with their compatriots, but we only came up with 7 copper :x

Server wide Austerity is rough, at least you tried.

-KNT- BG

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

Gentlemen…(because ladies are usually smarter than men about these issues)

Way too much animosity around these parts so remember:

- its only a video game, it won’t improve your life and will only help pass time
- tier 1 means nothing but a number ranking, what is important is you having fun
- nobody really cares about you or your server’s kitten
- don’t be like the guy in the wow south park episode. If you look at yourself right now and you are that guy…go outside

If you are upset about something an anonymous person said or did in game or on the forums then your life priorities need to be looked at. Remember that in 6 months you will probably be doing something else and maybe playing a different game and all the time you are wasting now arguing on the forums could be used better.

Here is a virtual Quaggan burger for you

Attachments:

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

Gentlemen…(because ladies are usually smarter than men about these issues)

Way too much animosity around these parts so remember:

- its only a video game, it won’t improve your life and will only help pass time
- tier 1 means nothing but a number ranking, what is important is you having fun
- nobody really cares about you or your server’s kitten
- don’t be like the guy in the wow south park episode. If you look at yourself right now and you are that guy…go outside

If you are upset about something an anonymous person said or did in game or on the forums then your life priorities need to be looked at. Remember that in 6 months you will probably be doing something else and maybe playing a different game and all the time you are wasting now arguing on the forums could be used better.

Here is a virtual Quaggan burger for you

I admire your efforts but how do you reason with those which have no life? lol

Btw does that Quaggan burger come with cheese?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Proumbro.1376

One person can’t speak for server and those that imply it could use a reality check.

Those in the position of power such as Esoteric and Smokee may not be able to control the entirety of BG nor speak on it’s behalf, but they do have power over their own words. Their words carry more weight in the community in terms of how others view BG and to less of an extent how the forum threads go (much less of an extent in some cases XD).

Esoteric, call me an idealist, but the thread isn’t over for this week yet!! Go go gadget let’s make some awesome fun posts about kittens! Seriously though, those kitten score updates were awesome, where is that guy?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Score update from EB JQ with a friend!

Attachments:

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Enough said.

And all true too, you can probably dig further and find where the JQ person agreed and used some “attack the weakest link” excuse as to why they didn’t attack SoS. But as with your other SoR partner, you weren’t there so you wouldn’t even know what you’re replying to. Makes sense

Take a deep breathe. Now repeat after me. “Its just a game”. Feel better now?

I actually find it comical for the lack of a better word.

I find it comical how almost all your server mates want you to shut up about the 2v1 talk, yet you keep spewing your rhetoric. I would listen to them.

Almost all of them eh? Funny I didn’t get the memo. Most of my “mates” got bored and went back to SWToR PvP until the patch.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele