Score update. 11pm EST NA, 8pm PST NA

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

S/O to the JQ players that left us alone last night in the JP. Was hilarious. S/O to the BG players that left us alone as well… but shame on the ones that attacked us. Was quite an experience working with an enemy to get rid of an enemy.

Uh oh… now BG can legitimately complain about 2v1….

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

Score update. 11pm EST NA, 8pm PST NA

if any mod come here check the file attachment there seem to be a pb
i got this error trying to view the image

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>65E020521357E342</RequestId><HostId>AwFt1/khNLdwZ4tIJlLFKytL8L+1s6PRjUz7kQ64r5W4Ck11dwpTFlqLsR3ofI0o</HostId></Error>

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

T1 thread was a lot less toxic without BG, yet they seem to think they are the poor innocents being bullied? =D

There hasn’t been a deleted thread for this match-up yet, and as I recall SOS/JQ/SOR have had threads deleted. (the previous matchup).

I guess we have different definitions of toxicity in threads.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Shout-out to the Blackgate Axe/Axe Warrior from ARMA guild that I had a duel with southwest of Hills in BGBL. Good fight (he won.lol).

Tarnished Coast WvW

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

The reason many of us say that we want KN in Tier 1 is because the most dominant time for JQ is SEA timezone, that’s when JQ gains most of their points. Other timezones are fairly even right now. It seems FOO likes to focus BG during that period, probably for the better challenge as SoR doesn’t have a lot around at that time.

War Machine will be a balancing factor for FOO and other SEA guilds. If FOO decide to focus BG like they do so often, they will lose a ton of objectives to WM. Just like if we focus JQ, WM will take a ton of stuff from us.

Hopefully that makes sense.

JQ ticking at +500 during SEA prime is no different then you ticking at +500 during OCE prime. You have a dream match up right now as SoR cares not about points. You essentially have a 1v1 and you’re not going to find a fairer match up then that.

All Kaineng coming to T1 would do is throw off the competitive fairness of the match up. What you are asking for is a handicap because you know you can’t compete with JQ despite having even numbers.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

because you know you can’t compete with JQ despite having even numbers.

I would love to see how you measured BG has “even numbers” with JQ… Are you Anet’s part-time staff? Or else it’s just a random rant without proof from same Ol’SoR.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I would love to see how you measured BG has “even numbers” with JQ… Are you Anet’s part-time staff? Or else it’s just a random rant without proof from same Ol’SoR.

Everyone has their own perception of the things, often skewed and influenced by their own position, myself included. Truth is, nobody really knows but Anet. My personal take on the subject, the numbers are not as even as some may think. From what I’ve observed so far, JQ is coasting, and only comes out in force when they feel it’s necessary. But again, even my views are subject to self bias and my position in the situation. Players on JQ may see things entirely different.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Everyone has their own perception of the things, often skewed and influenced by their own position, myself included. Truth is, nobody really knows but Anet. My personal take on the subject, the numbers are not as even as some may think. From what I’ve observed so far, JQ is coasting, and only comes out in force when they feel it’s necessary. But again, even my views are subject to self bias and my position in the situation. Players on JQ may see things entirely different.

I’d tend to agree. Although I see JQ has had to put in a bit more effort than usual since BG’s re-entry into T1.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

How about Oceanic prime time ? you know… our afternoon – early night hour.

oh, Nirvii. your guild should stop doing guild mission daily and rally more people to WvW.

(edited by muekung.2518)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Caedas [CDS] also hereby challenges Icoa and KnT in GvG mortal combat.

I don’t care, anybody! We haven’t gotten to GvG at all because most guilds are too afraid to fight us.

hey heeeeeeeeeeeeey. people, stop ignoring my commander!

if you’ve already reached out to Knight, then my bad. ; ))

Here is a virtual Quaggan burger for you

now all it’s missing a fried Moa egg to complete it. hmm i love me burgers with fried egg. and a malt shake.

last but not least.
@pot – love the armor. tempting me to farm some TA.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

My staff and I have decided that until culling is completely removed from WvW, we will not be participating in GvGs. After the 26th, we would be glad to face off against other guild providing that it is a couple hours prior to reset so as to minimally affect our server’s performance during the match.

/salute

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Haziq.3907

Haziq.3907

Wow even after all the transfers into BG , JQ is still winning. It must have alot of dedicated WvWers , or just too much players lol.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Good match, good thread (it wasn’t closed).

See you next week for the same old same old.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Wow even after all the transfers into BG , JQ is still winning. It must have alot of dedicated WvWers , or just too much players lol.

JQ players are dedicated, friendly and are commonly mmo vets.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

set foot into the mists just once this week. GASP. i’ll try to make an appearance tonight regardless. see you all soon again.

(T-1hr before i get off work wooot)

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

The number of people who have transferred to BG from SoS are probably in the range of 400-450 between all of the guilds. It’s still only 1/4th (at best) of what JQ saw prior to the closing of free transfers.

I am happy with the decision though, I like Blackgate.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

I haven’t seen the SoR server in wvw for the 2 weeks BG has been back in t1? Seriously this is a WvW matchup not WvWvW. Kain would actually bring a fight during FoO prime when SoR sleeps making T1 a much more competitive matchup. This would force FoO to either prioritize or work split on multiple maps, therefore not having the luxury of using a 60+ zerg to just backdoor any action bg takes. There is no 2 v 1 atm, that is part of the problem.

Sucks though t2 is extremely competitive atm, and will likely be 3 weeks if not more to finally get Kain to move up. Big score diff between SoR and Kain atm.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Another update!

But I was a lone asura this time

Enjoy!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

akamon.2769

I haven’t seen the SoR server in wvw for the 2 weeks BG has been back in t1? Seriously this is a WvW matchup not WvWvW. Kain would actually bring a fight during FoO prime when SoR sleeps making T1 a much more competitive matchup. This would force FoO to either prioritize or work split on multiple maps, therefore not having the luxury of using a 60+ zerg to just backdoor any action bg takes. There is no 2 v 1 atm, that is part of the problem.

Sucks though t2 is extremely competitive atm, and will likely be 3 weeks if not more to finally get Kain to move up. Big score diff between SoR and Kain atm.

it is easier to type WvW then WvWvW ; ))

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Having Kain on t1 would be interesting and fun. Go go Kain!

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Thats probably cause you play in the hours where most people on SoR are offline. Sorry we don’t have the coverage you do though, you’re welcome to take you shot during NA prime tho.

And I don’t understand the comments about Kain doing any better, they don’t have the coverage either. SoR isn’t even playing for PPT at this point i’m honestly surprised how we even have as many points as we do.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

How about Oceanic prime time ? you know… our afternoon – early night hour.
oh, Nirvii. your guild should stop doing guild mission daily and rally more people to WvW.

Well, one thing to keep in mind, [Thai] is PvX Guild, not pure WvW guild. Seriously i do hope the WvW culling fix and the ranking will make us improve our attendance on daily basis. Right now we really dont have manpower to match FOO and JQ’s SEA especially during weekday.

Once we are able to get some manpower up to certain degree, then we can face JQ’s headon, otherwise, it will become just a cat and mouse game :P

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Asglarek.8976

Asglarek.8976

JQ was a solid T1 wv3 server since launch these other servers weren’t they are like average athletes that use steroids (transfers) to enhance their game play competitiveness but strip away the facade and all you have is a T5 or whatever server.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Biggest differences I’ve seen in ppt are during EURO primetime, when it has been up to 450ppt for JQ. I don’t think that’s all EURO activity though – some of the JQ SEA guilds go to bed REALLY late. :P

BG has a great presence in NA prime – they were certainly rolling last night! It’s the SEA and especially EURO prime gap that’s holding them back from the win right now.

Good stuff this week – I had a lot of fun and was able to get 100% map completion as well. Thanks everyone.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

I wish in-game tags would display enemy character names so we dont have to even read the comments of baddies.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

I can’t believe it’s March and we still have people that insist there are intentional 2 v 1 conspiracies… when you fight against 2 other servers, it’s ALWAYS a 2 v 1!!!

GREETINGS, JADE QUARRY INVADER

I am also surprised by that. It’s a 1v1v1 setup. Every server gets 2v1’d, every server thinks they’re getting 2v1’d, and every server is particing in a 2v1. It’s the nature of the setup. I’ve stood and watched the other two servers kill each other over a tower while someone in my server’s map chat was complaining about us being 2v1’d.

It’s the way 1v1v1’s go. It’s surprising that people in March that have been playing for anywhere from 4 to 6 months do not know that by now.

PORKUS!!! My bud!

You know I tell that story every chance I get! And how freaked out the other JQ guy on my team was… I laugh just thinking about I AM SOS SPY TAKE ME TO YOUR GARRISON! lol

Wishing you well. Feel free to come over to JQ for a bit when you have time.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

JQ was a solid T1 wv3 server since launch these other servers weren’t they are like average athletes that use steroids (transfers) to enhance their game play competitiveness but strip away the facade and all you have is a T5 or whatever server.

Except when the King (HoD) lost its crown everyone transferred to JQ because they were #2.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Thats probably cause you play in the hours where most people on SoR are offline. Sorry we don’t have the coverage you do though, you’re welcome to take you shot during NA prime tho.

And I don’t understand the comments about Kain doing any better, they don’t have the coverage either. SoR isn’t even playing for PPT at this point i’m honestly surprised how we even have as many points as we do.

It’s simple really, Kain has the numbers to slow FOO down which is where JQ is extremely strong, this timezone is where JQ wins its matches. Playing against FOO as well as WM, I still think FOO has the advantage and this is where BG can make a difference.

If there are photo finishes between JQ and BG and Kain pulls within 30-40K they will become attractive to transfers. They are a friendly and fun server it appeared during our 2 weeks with them and it’s my guess they have been taking a slight break in T2 once BG left. They have no history with BG, maybe more so with JQ (WM) meaning there won’t be any little vendettas polluting the match.

It will still take HB pulling double shifts and helping our NA Prime to take JQ out of the top spot in my opinion but Kain keeping FOO’s bleeding to a minimum will allow BG to return the favor and push JQ harder while Kain is weak

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

Lol polluting.

Politics makes PvP alive.

Without proper angst and vendetta, may as well go PvE.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Asian timezone domination update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Lol polluting.

Politics makes PvP alive.

Without proper angst and vendetta, may as well go PvE.

Oh I agree 100%, if those are formed in the tier and the tier is relatively close and all 3 servers are fighting for first. Then let the vendettas build. All this “points don’t matter” talk would be different in photo finish situations

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

And that map chat is exactly why a lot want Kain here, I would think JQ REALLY wants Kain in T1 more than anyone, when 20 mans are getting steamrolled no matter where they pop thier little heads out, yes they do get bored. Not sure about the rest of the world but Spring finally hit the Pacific Northwest in NA and that has to take a toll on numbers as well, across all servers of course but if one server has 100 extra people that is really going to effect those timezones. Is is spring in Asia?

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Except when the King (HoD) lost its crown everyone transferred to JQ because they were #2.

Uhhhhh….. what? I’d go fact check this. Most of TA did NOT end up on JQ and at that point we did not receive any other real transfers.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

And that map chat is exactly why a lot want Kain here, I would think JQ REALLY wants Kain in T1 more than anyone, when 20 mans are getting steamrolled no matter where they pop thier little heads out, yes they do get bored. Not sure about the rest of the world but Spring finally hit the Pacific Northwest in NA and that has to take a toll on numbers as well, across all servers of course but if one server has 100 extra people that is really going to effect those timezones. Is is spring in Asia?

Get over it already. Kain isn’t getting anywhere near T1 unless SOR quits completely. T2 is quite close and competitive. They are where they belong. Stop asking for other servers to do what you can’t in every single post and just live with how it is. It’s unbalanced, get over it and move on. The whole game has turned to kitten, and the constant whining in these threads is pathetic.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Let’s all be honest here. You don’t really care if Kain is here. You want WM.

Simple solution, WM transfers to SoR.

Everything is then right in the world.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Check your history JQ received little to no transfers from HoD or ET when they collapsed. Most went to SBI, BG, or SoS. JQ for the longest time received no transfers and actually lost power guilds and players to other servers.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Kain is currently a T2 server. SOR is a T1 server. The T2 match has become as close and as competitive a fight as i have seen in T2. Great week all around.

If SOR cant handle the fact that it is a T1 size server in a T1 match then its problems are internal and perhaps beyond saving.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

Get over it already. Kain isn’t getting anywhere near T1 unless SOR quits completely. T2 is quite close and competitive. They are where they belong. Stop asking for other servers to do what you can’t in every single post and just live with how it is. It’s unbalanced, get over it and move on. The whole game has turned to kitten, and the constant whining in these threads is pathetic.

The gap is below 100 points already. Kain will get here.

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

Kain is currently a T2 server. SOR is a T1 server. The T2 match has become as close and as competitive a fight as i have seen in T2. Great week all around.

If SOR cant handle the fact that it is a T1 size server in a T1 match then its problems are internal and perhaps beyond saving.

Still bitter. For such a classy server, you don’t seem to show it often.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

You don’t get how the Glicko system works do you?

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Im Not Braxton.6283

I get how it works. SoR is doing bad for what they have shown. Which they are losing points for it. I know once Kaineng gets close they will push even harder. SoR is starting to lose moral in my belief too. They were such a mighty server like SoS.

Blackgate – [GoF]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Bitter? That’s not how i see it but i will try to take your opinion into consideration.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Im Not Braxton.6283

Bitter? That’s not how i see it but i will try to take your opinion into consideration.

From a tier two point of view, TC is a great server when talking on the forums. Same with Kaineng.

Blackgate – [GoF]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

I get how it works. SoR is doing bad for what they have shown. Which they are losing points for it. I know once Kaineng gets close they will push even harder. SoR is starting to lose moral in my belief too. They were such a mighty server like SoS.

We are about to be losing by 90k points and we only lost 10 elo. Can you image how much we have to lose by to drop even more??? If anything, SoR will be gaining elo in a couple weeks and not losing it.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

We are about to be losing by 90k points and we only lost 10 elo. Can you image how much we have to lose by to drop even more??? If anything, SoR will be gaining elo in a couple weeks and not losing it.

and considering were not even actively trying to gain ELO, imagine how slow a decent would be?

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Im Not Braxton.6283

Either way, I don’t know why you guys are even so far behind. I know you guys are a great server.

Blackgate – [GoF]

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

That is assuming Kaineng wants to be in T1 and that SoR care about being in T1.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Burl.9567

Tier 1 has the same problem tier 8 has effectively. JQ and BG are so far ahead in elo that they can’t drop our elo enough to force us out. Tier 8 has the same problem but in reverse. SF can’t win by enough to force them up and out of tier 8 because their competitions elo is so low.

3/8 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Im Not Braxton.6283

and considering were not even actively trying to gain ELO, imagine how slow a decent would be?

i think some fun should happen today. maybe all three servers can meet up and have a little fun before reset.

Blackgate – [GoF]