3/8 Kain - FA - TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Family picture

Nice lol. Im happy to see some of [SoS] still playing. I thought that guild died out.

Not at all. I see them all the time.

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Whoa what a bloodbath in TC garr just now. There were bags going both ways I am sure. Best way to farm is farm each other.

Were they heavy, tasty bags? Did you grab the wine coolers and cookies while you were in there?

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: capnkewl.5019

capnkewl.5019

my cookies were laced with poison.

<—that guy trebbing lord room.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Uh oh! Everyone spread the word…the brown cookies are a bad batch. DO not eat the brown cookies.

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mattjavelin.5164

Mattjavelin.5164

Good fights today Kain and TC hehe it seems like we pushed the both of you two out of our bl faster than last week with kain and SOS on day 2 haha nice attempts all.

lvl 80 Engineer, Commander Berylia Berret, (BKB) Black Knight Brigade

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mattjavelin.5164

Mattjavelin.5164

TC, really enjoyed the big cookie exchange at garrison just now. I hope you enjoyed all the ones we served up as well over that 45 minute (and quite memorable) time

HAHAHA FA was there too sadly we were outmanned -__- lol

lvl 80 Engineer, Commander Berylia Berret, (BKB) Black Knight Brigade

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ibajiah.5280

ibajiah.5280

I nominate Quenta as our celebrity endorsement

Fort Aspenwood
Spirit of Faith [HOPE]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

Good fights today Kain and TC hehe it seems like we pushed the both of you two out of our bl faster than last week with kain and SOS on day 2 haha nice attempts all.

Look at that reinforced borderline, would be sad if someone…. fliped it in 10 min =)

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

Look at that reinforced borderline, would be sad if someone…. fliped it in 10 min =)

This right here is why we need our coverage gap filled. :/

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Great job PvDooring Meow/WM 30 man groups a piece. Against about 15 FA

You guys are really good

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by IRSyKo.5843)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

You guys are really good

LoL 15 man? we were there since be beginning of the bay attack we had about 20 excluding the pugs. from what we saw from our end you guys had more than 15ppl and heaps of siege. we manage to dry up your supplys and distracted all your group. by doing this your hills and garrison was taken. after that ppl come over to bay to take

long battle it was.

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

(edited by hyyangoz.6195)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Uh oh! Everyone spread the word…the brown cookies are a bad batch. DO not eat the brown cookies.

lol, you just showed your age dear! :p

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

I nominate Quenta as our celebrity endorsement

If we’re going to do celebrities from our own servers, I want to elect Commander Jadon and from Kaineng, Jarvan.

Miss you Jarvan! <3

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA…be it known…General Walken is back…

“Whatd’ya say!? Ho… You’re talking to me all wrong, its the wrong tone. You do it again… and I’ll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.”

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmrgwpcfXZ4

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Thank you for all the kills in EB

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Keep playing for 1st place gentlemen

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

You guys are really good

don’t worry, you’ll have your chance to PVDoor all you want when the Oceanics are at work…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Fort Aspenwood, we stand here today on the brink of annihilation by a server that never sleeps. A machine that turns and turns and turns forever never stopping always consuming. Can a machine dream? What is this dreamless liberty? These ghosts of 7am that paint our cities a different color, is there toast at 7am? Yes! Do the doors give bags at 7am? No! Do the walls give bags at 7am? No! Do the bags open doors and tear down walls to transcendent large scale conflict that heightens the senses and satisfies the want of the soul’s desire to destroy a marginally matched opponent in an ecstasy of fey button mashing…at 7am!? What is this dreamless liberty!? It is the anti-toast! The anti-toast stands before us knocking down our doors. We want breakfast. We want second breakfast. We want to dream! Is our future one of a land teeming with two cooked pieces of bread, one surface lathered with one’s condiment of choice or is it a land teeming with crumbs in the dirt on the ground. The anti-toast must be destroyed!

so sayeth the great innuendo

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: strafe.5972

strafe.5972

That was very moving.

Amateur Swami – Norn Warrior
[Shh] Soft Human Hands
Fort Aspenwood

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

The anti-toast must be destroyed!

Soooo is an anti-toast a toaster? An oven? No wait! A bagel! How many syllables does it have? Give me a hint!

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Could someone from Kaineng please contact me in game? Thanks!

Edit: Ok got someone. Thank you!

(edited by Jayne.9251)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I wish Jayne would ask me to contact her…. :o

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Fort Aspenwood, we stand here today on the brink of annihilation by a server that never sleeps. A machine that turns and turns and turns forever never stopping always consuming. Can a machine dream? What is this dreamless liberty? These ghosts of 7am that paint our cities a different color, is there toast at 7am? Yes! Do the doors give bags at 7am? No! Do the walls give bags at 7am? No! Do the bags open doors and tear down walls to transcendent large scale conflict that heightens the senses and satisfies the want of the soul’s desire to destroy a marginally matched opponent in an ecstasy of fey button mashing…at 7am!? What is this dreamless liberty!? It is the anti-toast! The anti-toast stands before us knocking down our doors. We want breakfast. We want second breakfast. We want to dream! Is our future one of a land teeming with two cooked pieces of bread, one surface lathered with one’s condiment of choice or is it a land teeming with crumbs in the dirt on the ground. The anti-toast must be destroyed!

Am I suppose to read that with a Charlie Chaplin voice? lol

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I wish Jayne would ask me to contact her…. :o

Smooch.

Hooray for karoake night in supply camps!

(edited by Jayne.9251)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

lol, you just showed your age dear! :p

Hahaha! No no, I watch the History Channel.

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I like how 10 Kaineng knocked on the door of Greenlake about an hour ago and about 30 FA answered. Will there be clown cars and a dolyak parade too? When WM came, I was that pesky eng throwing grenades up the stairs.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

LOL PINK! Shortly after this scene we were run over by a truck load of red…

Attachments:

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Kain – you don’t need the red keep. You don’t. It’s really ugly inside. I wallpapered it with old flower wall paper, and now it smells of Jean Nate and death! I changed the carpets and they are all really ugly… and the decorations on the wall.. UGH. It’s not very feng shui. So, no, you don’t want the red keep. I hear the blue keep – SHINY. Go to the SHINY blue object!!

Plus – FA has cookies. TONS of them. Inside. With beer and hard pear cider. YUMMY. Go to the SHINY COOKIE KEEP.

(Has this worked yet?)

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Some great fights this week.

Here is a [BT] highlight video vs [PINK]: http://youtu.be/hnRMp4cXKas

Some amazing fights in just 2 nights. The fight that stands out for me is the one at the North Supply Camp, was a great and very long fight. Good strats and coordination on both sides.

Commander Dark King Zoro – Support Guardian
Dark King Brook – DPS Necro
[BT] – Blackgate

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Saweth You Him.9047

Am I suppose to read that with a Charlie Chaplin voice? lol

I watched that movie right after I made the post. They don’t make them like that anymore. Even the world war 1 scene at the begnning was impressive.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Score update since we haven’t had one in a while – flesh golem in your face!

Attachments:

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Battle report:

we lost some fights

w h o o o p s

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: escobert.9024

escobert.9024

Some great fights this weekend. Have had a lot of fun

Blippy Azure – Asura Guardian
Acquire [ACE]
For Aspenwood Has A Giant [HAMR]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Saweth You Him.9047

Highlight of the match for me thus far: my xbox freezing halfway through a level of bioshock and my last save being at the enterance to the level. My desire to fight has been diminshed by the “noooooooooooooooo” moment. Hopefully this much touted march wvw patch will be reinvigorating. Get rid of the golems and up the level of the guards to 90 at 7am in the servers natural territory. Or some timeframe that takes into consideration the Americaness of servers labeled American. EB has been and probably will be painted green all week at the same time. The spirit to fight isn’t really there when one server can dominate a time gap and build a golem army with the supplies gained and play god the whole match.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Some amazing fights in just 2 nights. The fight that stands out for me is the one at the North Supply Camp, was a great and very long fight. Good strats and coordination on both sides.

Some great footage there but shoudn’t the video be titled “BT baiting PD vs Pink” xD

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jerks.3172

Jerks.3172

3:24 moment was awesome made me chuckle

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Laced Cozier Zone.3189

Laced Cozier Zone.3189

I’m guessing there won’t be too many FA or TC people in here talking about what just happened in EB’s Blue Keep. That’s OK. We won’t tell anyone. It can be our secret.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Ohh my gosh! Was it… dirty? Did the cookies and cider get stolen? Do tell, girlfriend. I swear, it won’t leave this forum. I promise

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Wouldn’t let me quote for some odd reason, but yeah, we did have alot of great fights on reset with BT. We both play similiarly so I have about 30 minutes worth of us playing cat n’ mouse while angling for an attack. And on that note, I just added 3 more videos from reset night including this one with tons of Kaineng in it!d

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: selecto.5683

selecto.5683

lol i dont know about everyone else, but im having lots of fun

Commander Marios Mirror – White Lotus.

Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I’m guessing there won’t be too many FA or TC people in here talking about what just happened in EB’s Blue Keep. That’s OK. We won’t tell anyone. It can be our secret.

Now I wanna know too! Dish! Did it involve a grub?

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Kain held the blue keep for 30 min to an hour just wiping TC and FA when they try to attack it. Every wall and door was pretty much down

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

Here we have the CataTree’s evolved cousin, the CataBoat.

Attachments:

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Kain held the blue keep for 30 min to an hour just wiping TC and FA when they try to attack it. Every wall and door was pretty much down

It was pretty incredible to be honest. FA’s downfall was being leaderless and outmanned, a deadly combination in any scenario. Still, it was fun trying to counter your deathballs with our limited resources.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

News at Eleven…..!

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

(edited by Silke.1695)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Supreme Commander Busey: "So yeah let’s head out and have a few beer, I know this great little bar, just up the road by the centaur camp .. but only one thing … yeah, OOOH! LOOK SHINY! .. oh right, what was I talking about again? Oh yeah, it’s a great little bar but .. only one thing …. you gotta get naked….. "

Supreme Commander Walken: . . .

(FA I would have included you too but you still haven’t picked a supreme commander)

Attachments:

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Supreme Commander Busey: “No I’m serious man… it’ll clear your chi. C’mon!”

Supreme Commander Walken: ….

Attachments:

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

Supreme Commander Busey: "So yeah let’s head out and have a few beer, I know this great little bar, just up the road by the centaur camp .. but only one thing … yeah, OOOH! LOOK SHINY! .. oh right, what was I talking about again? Oh yeah, it’s a great little bar but .. only one thing …. you gotta get naked….. "

Supreme Commander Walken: . . .

(FA I would have included you too but you still haven’t picked a supreme commander)

Supreme General Walken:" Ahh Yes! I know it well.. The Spread Eagle and Whippet! Lovely place… where a man can go..to hoof it.. old school..you understand of course.."

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

What happened? If blue keep got taken, we already took it back, so ya, confused. I assume it got taken, then we reclaimed it back fairly quickly, since there’s no wp.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Moo Poo.7358

Moo Poo.7358

Who was that BT thief I dueled below Woodhaven? I was the Kain necro and barely won. Also, quick thinking on your feet(err back) getting that moose involved hoping for the rally.