3/8 Kain - FA - TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Joseph.7213

Joseph.7213

Absolutely – this week has been a blast.

rip hopes and dreams for supported 3v3 arenas

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Here comes the big bad War Machine and their amazing night capping skills….you guys are awesome!!!

oh well… here comes the whole FA zergs with their awesome daycapping skills……

You mean TC right?

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Arbagast.5817

Arbagast.5817

I was one of the multitude duking it out in Eternal Battleground’s keep last night. It was a lag-filled orgy of carnage…and I had to leave before I found out what happened. Who won?

Krae [MoM]
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

For those keeping track

Great fights out there, certainly never a dull moment!

Edit: I’ll sneak in a map too, so it’s coupled with the score, but the score is about 30 mins old and the map is now current to about 2:16 pm (EST). If it lets me attach, sometimes it’s funky and won’t.

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Can you post the map too pls?

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

Here comes the big bad War Machine and their amazing night capping skills….you guys are awesome!!!

You mean TC right?

Isn’t WM an Oceanic guild?
If so then you have to be joking, that would fall in the pvdoor hours which is why we are trying to get some Oceanic people on to TC to help out the brave souls during that time.
And NA hours your zerg matches and in many cases surpasses our numbers.Now I know you want other people to think that your just that good that you destroy much larger forces on a whim.Brother, most people have fought you in the past and frankly are not impressed with your delusions of leetness.It just isn’t all that bro.

That being said I think we have an excellent T2 matchup that is very competitive and fun.That is all.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jski.6180

You mean TC right?

If so then you have to be joking, that would fall in the pvdoor hours which is why we are trying to get some Oceanic people on to TC to help out the brave souls during that time.
And NA hours your zerg matches and in many cases surpasses our numbers.Now I know you want other people to think that your just that good that you destroy much larger forces on a whim.Brother, most people have fought you in the past and frankly are not impressed with your delusions of leetness.It just isn’t all that bro.

That being said I think we have an excellent T2 matchup that is very competitive and fun.That is all.

See Jayne.9251 post

I guess time zone mix up “daycaping” or “nightcaping” is it day time or night time for you? Its day for me and FA do not kick up for another 2 to 3 hr.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

So…..map update?

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

Some action from this week. Been having a good time! Kinda long but worth the watch. Hard to edit out so many good fights. Enjoy

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

You mean TC right?

See Jayne.9251 post

I guess time zone mix up “daycaping” or “nightcaping” is it day time or night time for you? Its day for me and FA do not kick up for another 2 to 3 hr.

Huh? What?

lol what did I do now?

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

So…..map update?

Current map.

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

So…..map update?

Current map.

Beautimus – thanks.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jski.6180

You mean TC right?

See Jayne.9251 post

Huh? What?

lol what did I do now?

Your update on the map!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

TC has a pretty active NA day crew. As well as quite a few EU players. Right now is coming up on..if its not actually in EU Primetime. Our coverage holes are elsewhere…as everyone here knows.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

That green keep in the middle of all blue objectives on EB is an eyesore!

Interesting – just noticed something. Look at the triangle formations that is 2 towers and 1 camp on each side of blue’s and green’s sections. Now look at red’s section and see how the 2 tower/1 camp (pang, ogrewatch, that other tower) triangle is rather uniform then look at speldan’s, anz, mendon’s triangle and look how its a right triangle (meaning the distance between the two towers from the camp is not equal). Anet must of been tripping when they made that part of the map. 5 rather uniform triangles then one right triangle on the entirety of the EB map.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

Nice vid Gnomez.

I will walk into the bowels of hell anytime with you brother.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Score update!

Special shout out to Supreme Commander Gary Busey!

Attachments:

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zerath.9862

Zerath.9862

Sup ladies and gentlemen.

I just want to say thank you for the great battles past and the more to come.

Keep it up!

Victoria Voss – Itelev
Fort Aspenwood
Reticle [RET]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

This has been a fantastic match up and extremely civil compared to the last few times we met. So far the only real trolls have been from [BT], but they are a group that can actually back up their trolling so we will allow it!

Good week so far, FA really has a strong crew that is determined. With a little additional coverage you guys could really be the t2 top dog for a very long time.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: datawais.7209

datawais.7209

Interesting – just noticed something. Look at the triangle formations that is 2 towers and 1 camp on each side of blue’s and green’s sections. Now look at red’s section and see how the 2 tower/1 camp (pang, ogrewatch, that other tower) triangle is rather uniform then look at speldan’s, anz, mendon’s triangle and look how its a right triangle (meaning the distance between the two towers from the camp is not equal). Anet must of been tripping when they made that part of the map. 5 rather uniform triangles then one right triangle on the entirety of the EB map.

We noticed that awhile ago. Speldan’s out in BFE, and Anz has a mountain blocking it. Map disadvantage goes to the team in 3rd place. (Even though, IRL, it would probably be reversed. The lowlands would be harder to defend and the overlook would be the ideal position)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Darn we had almost a 6k lead on TC when I went to bed, come on NA time to log in and retake second from TC

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Score update: (great fights by the way!!)

Attachments:

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

This has been a fantastic match up and extremely civil compared to the last few times we met. So far the only real trolls have been from [BT], but they are a group that can actually back up their trolling so we will allow it!

Good week so far, FA really has a strong crew that is determined. With a little additional coverage you guys could really be the t2 top dog for a very long time.

If FA had a little additional coverage WvW would have to be nerfed. It would not play the way it was intended. Only if everyone elses trebuchets fired twice as far and their projectiles hit twice as hard could the game remain the same. Only if their walls were twice as high and twice as hard could the game remain the same. That is the majesty of FA.

so sayeth the great innuendo

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

If FA had a little additional coverage WvW would have to be nerfed. It would not play the way it was intended. Only if everyone elses trebuchets fired twice as far and their projectiles hit twice as hard could the game remain the same. Only if their walls were twice as high and twice as hard could the game remain the same. That is the majesty of FA.

I think that’s actually the majesty of DrToph’s superior D.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

We noticed that awhile ago. Speldan’s out in BFE, and Anz has a mountain blocking it. Map disadvantage goes to the team in 3rd place. (Even though, IRL, it would probably be reversed. The lowlands would be harder to defend and the overlook would be the ideal position)

Yeah, I’m a little slow to noticing things, I’ll admit. I only notice these finer details when I’m not playing though (when I’m bored). When I am playing though, too much going on to notice those things, heh. Just kinda interesting, since its the only camp that doesn’t have a uniform distance between its towers.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

I don’t know why, but this post has inspired me to suggest the following celebrity commanders for next week:

Kain: Billy Ray Cyrus and his Achy Breaky Heart
FA: Miley Cyrus, superstar teen trying new hairdos as she transitions to adulthood
TC: Miley’s hot mom Tish, who made several critical decisions about Miley’s career

Attachments:

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

JPSnow.8296

I don’t know why, but this post has inspired me to suggest the following celebrity commanders for next week:

FA: Miley Cyrus, superstar teen trying new hairdos as she transitions to adulthood
TC: Miley’s hot mom Tish, who made several critical decisions about Miley’s career

Not sure I like being a teen pop star but at least we’re hot, so ill go with it lol

Lieutenant Stabs – Thief

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I had a different idea!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I had a different idea!

Only if we are Drew!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

If that’s the case, then we all will be a family.
Kain is the dad, TC is the mom, and FA is the daughter.

lolwut orz

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

Who the hell is Dr Toph?

I anoint Ruckly from ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ as FA`s icon next week. He only ever spoke three words but they painted a thousand pictures to the events that may have committed him to the asylum. Unfortunately this most critical character was not in the movie and thus never made it to stardom. If sacrificed then I anoint big nurse to take his place.

And what’s up with the score. I want to hear us all singing

“Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday
Who could hang a name on you?
When you smile with every new day
Still I’m gonna miss you…”

and paint those red circles blue.

so sayeth the great innuendo

(edited by Saweth You Him.9047)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: VerdantSF.1507

VerdantSF.1507

I had a different idea!

Only if we are Drew!

Drew Barrymore for TC, Lucy Liu for Kain, and Cameron Diaz for FA sounds solid.

Mitchcraft the Mesmer
Get of Fenris [GoF] on Blackgate

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow Gathering.5649

Shadow Gathering.5649

TC and Kain: “Hey FA, choose a celebrity commander and be silly with us!”

FA: “We have many brave commanders. They help us kill our enemies.”

TC and Kain: “No no, we mean you should choose a pretend celebrity commander to represent your server on the forums. It’ll be fun. Plaaaaaay with us!”

FA: “Oh, I think I understand. This notorious ‘celebrity commander’ strikes fear in the heart of your foes so you can better cut them down!”

TC and Kain: “Uh, no. Its just a silly little thing we do on the forums.”

FA: " . . . . "

Rockrain
FA

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Who the hell is Dr Toph?

…..are you trolling me? He is FA’s supreme D commander….

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

JPSnow.8296

So any score updates? Hopefully or na side is putting some pressure on

Lieutenant Stabs – Thief

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunshine.3452

Sunshine.3452

here have one from inside your garrison

Attachments:

Mesmer/Thief – PiNK – Garnished Toast Butterlands
T.O.A.S.T. The Organsiation Against Server Transfers

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

here have one from inside your garrison

Or live-action shot? Lots of fierce fighting going on there!

Attachments:

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

TC and Kain: “No no, we mean you should choose a pretend celebrity commander to represent your server on the forums. It’ll be fun. Plaaaaaay with us!”

FA: “Oh, I think I understand. This notorious ‘celebrity commander’ strikes fear in the heart of your foes so you can better cut them down!”

This was hilarious btw Brilliant!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

;p I see that our collective battalion of confusion mesmers have accomplished our nefarious goal! Muwhahahahaha

Attachments:

Toasted Coaster

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Now this is how you Tuesday!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Here’s a map with that if folks are interested….

Attachments:

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

;p I see that our collective battalion of confusion mesmers have accomplished our nefarious goal! Muwhahahahaha

lol is that a PINK stormtrooper with the hello kitty badge?

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

finally…well done TC… keep it up….

love,
Kaineng

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Somebody mention Tuesday?

Attachments:

TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Somebody mention Tuesday?

well.. it is tuesday still in some part of the world….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

lol is that a PINK stormtrooper with the hello kitty badge?

Its a pink and white Darth Vader…..and you call yourself a girl gamer…. ><

I’ll just assume you were just making a reference to [PINK] and did actually know what it was.

Pretty much. That’s how FA rolls.

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

First off let me get the pleasantries out of the way and say that I wish I could be on right now, as the fights this week have been a load of fun and fighting in a relatively balanced tier is amazing. That being said…

As a member of FA, I fully admit that our server is full of chest thumping, bag boasting, and just rude individuals in general. I have never doubted it, or denied it, but merely accepted it as the consequence of a competitive mmo. I myself have tried (although not always successfully) to rise above it and be better than that.

With that in mind I have to say… please don’t stoop to their level TC. Take a look at the last half a page and tell me that isn’t the same stuff you accuse FA of doing (and in some cases rightfully so). I said the same thing in the FA community forums last week, and I’ll repeat it here. You guys can lose like champs, garnering the admiration of BG and KN, but to those you defeat you reveal your darker side. It’s what initially put off so many FA’ers to begin with—all those weeks of being dominated by you guys.

I want the forums to be as civil a place as possible, which is impossible in most cases. But please take a page out of your own books and rise above the noise and show the sportsmanship you have when your chips are down.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Take a look at the last half a page and tell me that isn’t the same stuff you accuse FA of doing (and in some cases rightfully so)…

I really hope when you wrote that you were talking about the FH/BT/Random FA Defenders sidebar and not the Awesome funny posts that have been made since…

NAGA|TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

You guys can lose like champs, garnering the admiration of BG and KN, but to those you defeat you reveal your darker side.

If we were beating KN, you would still not see us talk negative about them.

KN doesn’t fill their server forum with Anti-TC sentiment though

Both FA and Maguuma seem to think that TC is here to troll people they are beating while staying humble if they are losing, but neither of you realize that sometimes we do venture into your personal server forums and see all of the hate you guys have for us. We didn’t direct any ill will toward Dragonbrand while we were beating them. You guys should just try and participate in the fun and not worry about the forum warrior’ing and we can all have a good time.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

(edited by TheFug.5278)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Jayne.9251

First off let me get the pleasantries out of the way and say that I wish I could be on right now, as the fights this week have been a load of fun and fighting in a relatively balanced tier is amazing. That being said…

As a member of FA, I fully admit that our server is full of chest thumping, bag boasting, and just rude individuals in general. I have never doubted it, or denied it, but merely accepted it as the consequence of a competitive mmo. I myself have tried (although not always successfully) to rise above it and be better than that.

With that in mind I have to say… please don’t stoop to their level TC. Take a look at the last half a page and tell me that isn’t the same stuff you accuse FA of doing (and in some cases rightfully so). I said the same thing in the FA community forums last week, and I’ll repeat it here. You guys can lose like champs, garnering the admiration of BG and KN, but to those you defeat you reveal your darker side. It’s what initially put off so many FA’ers to begin with—all those weeks of being dominated by you guys.

I want the forums to be as civil a place as possible, which is impossible in most cases. But please take a page out of your own books and rise above the noise and show the sportsmanship you have when your chips are down.

I went back and read my posts to be sure I didn’t say anything untoward. Are you upset by the map updates and scores? If so, I apologize.

I agree, the forums should be a civil place. I tend to go out of my way to add some levity to the threads because often times we’re far too serious, and sometimes grumpy.

I have some cohorts on Kain who help me with the levity, would love to have some FA folks join in too. (And some are, was happy to see that!) It should be a place where we all kick back after beating each other up and exchange some jokes.

That said, every server has trolls. It’s unfortunate, but you can’t tell people how to post. You can make a million pleas and suggestions, but in the end, it’s their decision. For the most part, I’d like to think the bulk of TC behaves respectfully.