3/8 Kain - FA - TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

This interspecies love is probably frowned upon in a few areas of Kryta.

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

All of us on FA BL are laughing at [RET] from FA and [RISE] from KN. Maybe you should find a third server to help you take a keep from a bunch of RPers.

eyo don’t [DIS]lol.. we were actualy training the lowest rank in the guild for survivability which lead to zerg v zerging with RET then it came out pretty epic battle which again.. lead to deciding of just run around and make fool of ourselves for fun lol.. if we really double teaming TC we would of been in TC all day all night but no.. we let you guys come 2nd.. let us have fun for a day kitten

here a pic if you feel anything better

that’s not ret in that picture!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

if you’re wondering the [Ret vs Rise] gvg went like this

Ooooo. <3 Been hoping for some good GvG vids. Thanks!

Rematch! 3 way with a TC guild would be scrumptious.

Side note: I think TC does like to gloat a bit when we do well (we still feel like the RP-underdogs in our matches vs equal or better coverage), but doesn’t everyone agree that some friendly ribbing on the forums is fair game, as long as its not name calling or just a plain old boring post (i.e. any chest thumpin without the funnehs)?

PS. Tuesday!

HAHA it was recorded, not fair! there were pugs with u :c uplaod that 2nd Zerg v Zerg at Briar PLEASE I forgot to fraps it D;

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

I had to stop playing at some point. Nice fighting tonight in TC BL.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

(edited by Urrid.4593)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

I wanted to give a shout out to the two folks (one was a thief) from Rethesis on KN that tried to kill me outside Mend today – I leapt into the water and came back to exactly the same position I was before. When I saw you again, I thought ‘oh, time to do the same thing again’, but instead you didn’t attack me, and I didn’t attack you, and there was waving, and bowing and saluting

Not expected, but greatly appreciated. I was just…admiring what you had done to my poor Mendon >.>, and not interested in fighting. I rarely am. I have more important things to do!

So thank you. Made my night.

Also, to the chap from FA in (OP) with the boxing gloves outside OW tonight – also entirely unexpected, and hilarious. It’s always nice to see some frivolity and good nature in WvW. It’s not always about the killing

Finally, thank you to everyone who helped TC in EB gobble up FA’s holdings this morning, and then to those of you (and there were only 10 left on the map to begin with) who held out against KN’s 40+ who flipped all our towers but VS, and tried very hard for both that and the keep.

I’m certain you’d have had both if I wasn’t around. If it’s any consolation, I am now exhausted, and way past my bedtime >.>

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

Great fights out there guys, been loving every minute of it, besides the particularly unfriendly people that join my party to trash talk. Can we please not do that? Ehem, PiNK? Other than that, everything has been great, keep it up!

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: UberLander.8326

UberLander.8326

What is this role playing business?

3 Things I like.

Killing, Bags, and Fried Chicken

Uber Lander
Black Talons
Blackgate

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

BLKNovember.5620

I wanted to give a shout out to the two folks (one was a thief) from Rethesis on KN that tried to kill me outside Mend today – I leapt into the water and came back to exactly the same position I was before. When I saw you again, I thought ‘oh, time to do the same thing again’, but instead you didn’t attack me, and I didn’t attack you, and there was waving, and bowing and saluting

Not expected, but greatly appreciated. I was just…admiring what you had done to my poor Mendon >.>, and not interested in fighting. I rarely am. I have more important things to do!

So thank you. Made my night.

Also, to the chap from FA in (OP) with the boxing gloves outside OW tonight – also entirely unexpected, and hilarious. It’s always nice to see some frivolity and good nature in WvW. It’s not always about the killing

Finally, thank you to everyone who helped TC in EB gobble up FA’s holdings this morning, and then to those of you (and there were only 10 left on the map to begin with) who held out against KN’s 40+ who flipped all our towers but VS, and tried very hard for both that and the keep.

I’m certain you’d have had both if I wasn’t around. If it’s any consolation, I am now exhausted, and way past my bedtime >.>

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

I’ll be sure to pass that along to him, the boxing glove guy, that is.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

BLKNovember.5620

This is what happens in chat when a TC/PiNK guy joins a FA party. I title this pic “So Mad” and present it for your viewing pleasure. Anyways it has been a fun week. Good fights both TC and KN.

I do like being able to party with people from other servers, but usually it just ends up in this. :/

Also, no disrespect to the people in Kain, simply frustrated with that being the second time people in that guild have done this.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

(edited by BLKNovember.5620)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

This is what happens in chat when a TC/PiNK guy joins a FA party. I title this pic “So Mad” and present it for your viewing pleasure. Anyways it has been a fun week. Good fights both TC and KN.

TC showing their true colors. What was that quote from last week?

“Thanks for letting your hair down FA and showing them what you’re really about.”

Well, now TC is showing how non-innocent they can be. Don’t get me wrong, there’s great people on TC (every server has great people) but please stop toting yourselves as the most innocent/civil server, because you’re not. Your trolls, just like every server’s trolls, prevent TC from being the godsend, most civil server. If that person was from PiNK, that sucks, because its tarnishing PiNK’s name. Sunspots seems like a really nice person, so I’m sure s/he will deal with this person if this person is from PiNK.

Hint – being an RP server does not prove innocence.

Moving on…

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Urrid.4593

I don’t think TC claims any of those titles. Keep in mind that is one person. Not TC.

I wish I had played longer so that poor TCer wouldn’t have felt so poorly.

As it is I cannot sleep.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

@ Zoel

Yea, you’re not even referring to your last post anymore. You just went back to the infamous yak slaughter. I remember Commander Jadon’s epic speech. I remember what happened after that as well, but you cant honestly have everyone believe that a bunch of “no good” RPers is trolling you guys, while professing how clean your hands are. :p

I honestly dont mind this rivalry though. Each server keeps pushing each other to its limits.

ok whatever

the thing about grudges is that you don’t actually need a good reason

so if it’s not a good reason then oh well. its there. deal w/it and pretend we are role playing i guess. the simple fact is that something happened and then you double teamed us and said how awful we are. so. that’s pretty much the causus belli for forever war and will continue to be so, and not really anything you or i can do about it.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

I understand that Urrid, but people tote FA as a troll server, which is not true, just because we have some trolly members. Likewise, TC is not an innocent server, despite they have some really nice people, that try to keep things civil and respectful, which is commendable.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

“Thanks for letting your hair down FA and showing them what you’re really about.”

Well, now TC is showing how non-innocent they can be. Don’t get me wrong, there’s great people on TC (every server has great people) but please stop toting yourselves as the most innocent/civil server, because you’re not. Your trolls, just like every server’s trolls, prevent TC from being the godsend, most civil server. If that person was from PiNK, that sucks, because its tarnishing PiNK’s name. Sunspots seems like a really nice person, so I’m sure s/he will deal with this person if this person is from PiNK.

Moving on…

Deyja is a good commander, and like all good commanders he gets harassed daily both in private tells and group invites. Looks like he finally broke and fought back a little though it was probably not in the right way. Hopefully we can all agree to be more civil in game with eachother so good guys aren’t pushed so far they break character. Great fights everyone and we will see you tonight!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Urrid.4593

I never get a single message.

(Dear PRO d/d ele, I looked for you long into the night when you usually show but alas. )

(edited by Urrid.4593)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

@ Zoel

Yea, you’re not even referring to your last post anymore. You just went back to the infamous yak slaughter. I remember Commander Jadon’s epic speech. I remember what happened after that as well, but you cant honestly have everyone believe that a bunch of “no good” RPers is trolling you guys, while professing how clean your hands are. :p

I honestly dont mind this rivalry though. Each server keeps pushing each other to its limits.

ok whatever

the thing about grudges is that you don’t actually need a good reason

so if it’s not a good reason then oh well. its there. deal w/it and pretend we are role playing i guess. the simple fact is that something happened and then you double teamed us and said how awful we are. so. that’s pretty much the causus belli for forever war and will continue to be so, and not really anything you or i can do about it.

Dood, it’s just a game. I don’t take anything seriously. :P Like I said though, your version is quite one-sided. I mean even now most of you guys are trying to bait our server….You can’t honestly blame them for shoving it back at your face eh?

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Eh, happens to everyone. I’m generally a civil person, but I have a hothead temper (I blame my Irish background) and well, that got me a 3-day forum ban last week. Oops.

See you in the field, Sun!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

Moving on…

Deyja is a good commander, and like all good commanders he gets harassed daily both in private tells and group invites. Looks like he finally broke and fought back a little though it was probably not in the right way. Hopefully we can all agree to be more civil in game with eachother so good guys aren’t pushed so far they break character. Great fights everyone and we will see you tonight!

Dancing on my corpse and laughing at me after you killed me with a 50 man group, hardly what i’d call classy either. Let’s try to tell the whole story next time and not play the innocence card.

I imagine we’ll probably lose some stuff in TCBL but we held garrison and bay and the two north towers despite whatever it was MEOW was doing in bay and Fa’s attempts up north despite having less than 20 people on the map.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Sorry, I don’t dance on corpses. You’re quoting the wrong person. I don’t even bow. I move along after a group I’m in wipes an opposing group.

I’m just pointing out the fact that TC is quick to point fingers at FA for bad sportsmanship, but when it gets pointed out that TC does it too, people for some reason act surprised. Just saying.

@Harrish – But we know FA is full of trolls, TC only tells us every week. So we’re not allowed to point out when you all do acts of trolling? Hypocrisy much?

To think, all this bad blood came to fruition because a RP event in a PvP zone was PvP’ed. Appledainty didn’t even seem that offended from what I’ve read of that forum thread way back! I think TC got more offended than she did.

But yes, I can agree, this matchup is fun, had a great time fighting CERN and PiNK last night – it looks like tiers are finally stabilizing but who knows how long that will last, meh.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

BLKNovember.5620

Either way you spin it, great fights were had.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Why are we 8k points behind 2nd? What happened last night? I did obviously see that TC BL and FA BL were mostly red, until we took most of our BL back.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

Why are we 8k points behind 2nd? What happened last night? I did obviously see that TC BL and FA BL were mostly red, until we took most of our BL back.

It was a rough day-evening in FABL. We didn’t get our BL back until late in the evening and the Garrison was redecorated with shag carpet and pink curtains so we had to do some work to clean it up.

Good fights though, I was impressed with how well TC played last night.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

The problem is that us non-trolls are forced to carry around this label that you guys placed on our server because of our less savory members. We resent these generalizations, when in fact all servers have some trolls to a varying degree.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

It was a rough day-evening in FABL. We didn’t get our BL back until late in the evening and the Garrison was redecorated with shag carpet and pink curtains so we had to do some work to clean it up.

Good fights though, I was impressed with how well TC played last night.

I was there. What happened with Bay last night? Did we ever take it back?

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Sorry, I don’t dance on corpses. You’re quoting the wrong person. I don’t even bow. I move along after a group I’m in wipes an opposing group.

I’m just pointing out the fact that TC is quick to point fingers at FA for bad sportsmanship, but when it gets pointed out that TC does it too, people for some reason act surprised. Just saying.

@Harrish – But we know FA is full of trolls, TC only tells us every week. So we’re not allowed to point out when you all do acts of trolling? Hypocrisy much?

To think, all this bad blood came to fruition because a RP event in a PvP zone was PvP’ed. Appledainty didn’t even seem that offended from what I’ve read of that forum thread way back! I think TC got more offended than she did.

But yes, I can agree, this matchup is fun, had a great time fighting CERN and PiNK last night – it looks like tiers are finally stabilizing but who knows how long that will last, meh.

The ambushed Dolyak Parade has become a symbol for the perceived FA penchant for hooliganism. Its useful in firing up the zergs with “Remember the Dolyaks!”….not unlike “Remember the Alamo!”. Is it true?….No, but who cares? Its a kitten game.

Doesn’t matter what who trolls who on either server. All servers have trolls. I will gleefully kill, maim and dismember the enemy animation in front of me. I may even dance upon his corpse. If the game would let me, I would parade his/her cartoony lil head around on the end of my greatsword (Note to self: new suggestion to ANet?)

In RL, however….we could go get a beer.

Some folks take this stuff way too seriously.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Being a male and having a fair complexion, I can assure you that I cannot dance and thus, cannot corpse dance ;-)

Regardless of some of the forum trolling from all sides, just wanted to say this has been one of the most fun weeks of WvW I’ve had since starting. I look forward to claiming some more bags tonight. May my corpse bag provide you all with nice selling exotics in the near future.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

I don’t take it seriously really. I find it all pretty funny tbh. Like I’ve said, stirring the pot every so often makes things fun.

Oh, and all I got from TC last night were spikes. Drop more rares and exotics please! FML! (L stands for luck, not life in this case).

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I do hope you left up that lovely flowered wallpaper. I worked hard on that deco job!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Raf,

Oddly enough, “Remember the Dolyaks” is a rallying cry on FA too.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

I do hope you left up that lovely flowered wallpaper. I worked hard on that deco job!

Painted over it with Dolyak blood.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Raf,

Oddly enough, “Remember the Dolyaks” is a rallying cry on FA too.

See!…..a legend in the making, lol.

It appears we need Dolyak War Banners.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

The dolyaks will have their revenge!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/April-Fool-s-Day-and-WvW/

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

“them there is some fighting words!!!”

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

I’m gonna dye my necro’s armor with dolyak blood – oooh, new dye color – to the suggestions forums!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

That green keep in the middle of all blue objectives on EB is an eyesore!

Oh man… between about 8-11pm EST we (Kaineng) were on the ropes in EB. Command passed to me when Jang Gun logged, and WM followed him out since they’d all been on for hours by that point. I was herding cats for about an hour and then FA starts pushing SM inner… we managed to take out their rams with cannons, but all of a sudden they break off and my scout tells me that FA and TC are fighting inside SMC courtyard. “Sweet,” I think, "this will give us some time to shore up our defenses and gather up… "

NOPE. NOPE! FA wiped them immediately and was at the barely repaired (it was about 15%) gate with five friggin golems in the time it took me to turn around. I tell my troops it was nice knowing them, and prepare to fight to the death in the lord room.

Then the most amazing thing happened: we won. We lost everything in our corner (except one tower… Aldon’s?) in the time it took to repel the attacks, but considering how few people we had I was surprisingly okay with it. A few minutes after that TL showed up and I de-tagged to give them my handful of pugs. Last night was pretty wild on EB, I must say. I took over again after TL left, but by that point there weren’t any more serious pushes on SMC and we were able to range a bit. Good times.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ShaunZ.1098

ShaunZ.1098

I especially enjoy the comments from the people who are afraid to put their server (or anything else) in their sig!

Gremmil – Fort Aspenwood Engineer
It’s [NERF] or nothing!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

The secret is out now, FA drops exotics! I got one last night off of some poor sap I line of warding’d out of his own tower in EB. That will never be fair, but always be hilarious.

love,

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

I’m gonna dye my necro’s armor with dolyak blood – oooh, new dye color – to the suggestions forums!

I’m game… All the necros of FA should join in the dolyak blood armor painting

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I got an exotic too :P It was only worth 2 g though ;9

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Mine was only worth 70 silver. I salvaged it and got a single mithril. :|

love,

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Had a lot of fun in EB last night.

Got into some huge open field battles with both Kain and TC…literally right in a row.

The skill lag was impressive, I’m talking inner SMC type skill lag in an open field battle…oy vey!

Then we golem rushed Kain’s keep which was a huge failure, but fun regardless. We had so many people in golems that we had waypointed back, that we didn’t have enough to fight in the middle of the keep. We should have just left the golems and went into the lords room to fight. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Mine was only worth 70 silver. I salvaged it and got a single mithril. :|

Rule of salvaging – never salvage an exotic without BL salvage kit. Just sell it if you have anything less, since exotics are so hard to come by, whereas rares (especially with world event chest change) are like candy now. :/

I’m game… All the necros of FA should join in the dolyak blood armor painting

Yes! Great idea!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

Hello all! Finally managed to get some more of my footage uploaded from the fights Tuesday night on FA Borderland. Some epic fights at Bay, Hills and Garrison – I’m still working on the stuff from Bay, but here are 1 from Hills and 3 from Garrison:

Tarnished Coast VS Fort Aspenwood – 03/12/13 7:00 PM EST / FA Borderland – Hills Keep

Tarnished Coast VS Fort Aspenwood – 03/12/13 7:15 PM EST / FA Borderland – FA Garrison

Tarnished Coast VS Fort Aspenwood – 03/12/13 8:00 PM EST / FA Borderland – FA Garrison

Tarnished Coast VS Fort Aspenwood – 03/12/13 8:05 PM EST / FA Borderland – FA Garrison

At time of this posting the last video is still uploading. These are from my limited PoV of course but they should give you an idea of the absolute mayhem that was going on. Big props to all the Commanders working hard to keep things on track, and all of TC for the great efforts! Also a firm salute to FA for the aggressive play and intense fun. Great week so far!

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Rule of salvaging – never salvage an exotic without BL salvage kit. Just sell it if you have anything less, since exotics are so hard to come by, whereas rares (especially with world event chest change) are like candy now. :/

Ikr it was totally n00b status. I just pushed my luck. ;( Salvaged 7 ectos later that night off 3 rares worth less than 20s on the TP so at least I turned a profit eventually.

love,

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Just want to shout out quickly before the work day kicks in full swing – The TC folks on KBL last night, were alot of fun to battle against. Both in Bay and in Hills. You guys did a great job defensively and held for quite some time. For the first time in a while, when we finally did take it – it felt – like it was earned. Those hours last night, myself and many others from Kain had an enjoyable time trying to breach from various angles. Job well done to you guys and thanks.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Ikr it was totally n00b status. I just pushed my luck. ;( Salvaged 7 ectos later that night off 3 rares worth less than 20s on the TP so at least I turned a profit eventually.

Bah, not noob, nothing wrong with taking a gamble. That’s a good profit – 210 silver at roughly 30s per ecto.

I have yet to get a exotic in WvW. I will lol hard if I get “the lover” from a TC kill. That would just be amazing.

Oh, can we get a score update for NA worktime/schooltime? A score update while I enjoy this sub while I’m on break would be great.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

Oh, can we get a score update for NA worktime/schooltime? A score update while I enjoy this sub while I’m on break would be great.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA
you can always check here. its usually up to date, but all you need to know is Kaineng is winning . lol

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Oh I know. I just like seeing a map screenshot every so often.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunshine.3452

Sunshine.3452

Yes I have a specific tab for RP purposes, but that’s besides the point, here have a score update

Attachments:

Mesmer/Thief – PiNK – Garnished Toast Butterlands
T.O.A.S.T. The Organsiation Against Server Transfers

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

That sub I had, its now in the trash can, because the screenshot made me vomit – due to the score, not the weird hair colored human! Really!