4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Lets face the facts. Sf PVdoor’d for 3 months in tier 8, couldn’t even get out of tier 8 without massive QQing from thier server to Anet. There is no wonder why you guys just aren’t good. Gates don’t hit back.

One more tidbit , it seems your karma/xp/wxp trains from your first week here are gone. My guess is they can’t stand the stomach of the express waypoint service we at NSP provide. Therefore your weekday population is slowly dwindling.

I feel with each week we are getting stronger, can you say the same ?

If I snatch a mouse up, squeeze it til its eyes are about to pop out….Then slightly get tired/feel sorry/find something else to do and slowly relinquish my grasp….

Am I getting weaker or is the mouse getting stronger?

The mouse has herpes though. So I would get tested.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Hey its that Cosa guild. I never see you guys in wvw.. but. Yet you seem so familiar. Hmmm

Funny cause we were in WvW when you got booted homeboy????

Also CoSA is 2 guilds (formerly 3) strong, made up of people like me who only WvW all the way down to people who never WvW, so I promise you we are in WvW to some extent. But I know cray will be cray, I mean y’all XyXy were the ones responsible for the legendary(pun)transfer, debacle…..Pretty sure if you don’t get that hint, there 3-4 pages of this thread likely dedicated to it….

Maybe I should have clarified, we all know you guys got the forum game on lockdown, we meant bring it IN GAME…rofl…

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

You guys should lay off the tea and crumpets. Taking our keep and WPing it. Geebis.
Go make some volkswagen and eat some blood sausage while we take SM back. Its also not a bad idea to stop by the dentist lol.
K thanks bai.

Perfect Dental hygiene in NSP! No worries there!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I challenge NSP/HOD to bring it this week

Does the all red EB 2 hours ago (when I left for work) with 4 WPs up count as bringing it? Hell of a coverage gap for the mighty SF.

Looks at forum warrior armor, shakes head….

Bringing it, for those that need to understand: would be you actually LEADING THIS MATCH at some point….That is what I am asking, neigh demanding!

Why would we want to lead this match? We don’t like fighting you. Because there’s no fight. Just 50 v 20 all the time.
You have to admit it’s super boring. For us of course, because we don’t like brainless zerging, and for you, because you don’t have real opposition.

So stop losing your time here and just move.

Something I feel kinda silly saying, cause I thought it was understood, but you do realize your legendary “roaming groups” of 3-5 are regularly ganking our solo people that are either just running across the map or looking for some semblance of this “small man fight” you guys champion…..So let’s give you the benefit and say its even 2:1, you say 50:20 (our zerg:yours)…..You do see the irony there???

Well theres plenty of videos showcasing what we like to do that have been posted recently.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Lets face the facts. Sf PVdoor’d for 3 months in tier 8, couldn’t even get out of tier 8 without massive QQing from thier server to Anet. There is no wonder why you guys just aren’t good. Gates don’t hit back.

One more tidbit , it seems your karma/xp/wxp trains from your first week here are gone. My guess is they can’t stand the stomach of the express waypoint service we at NSP provide. Therefore your weekday population is slowly dwindling.

If I snatch a mouse up, squeeze it til its eyes are about to pop out….Then slightly get tired/feel sorry/find something else to do and slowly relinquish my grasp….

You’re so cruel. Why would you want to do this to such a lovely little animal?

VoxL, NSPPT

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Hey its that Cosa guild. I never see you guys in wvw.. but. Yet you seem so familiar. Hmmm

Also CoSA is 2 guilds (formerly 3) strong, made up of people like me who only WvW all the way down to people who never WvW, so I promise you we are in WvW to some extent. But I know cray will be cray, I mean y’all XyXy were the ones responsible for the legendary(pun)transfer, debacle…..Pretty sure if you don’t get that hint, there 3-4 pages of this thread likely dedicated to it….

Maybe I should have clarified, we all know you guys got the forum game on lockdown, we meant bring it IN GAME…rofl…

Please do bring it, in game. I never come across any cosa members that challenge me.

A bit of advice, key-turning and mouse-clicking skills will make it a bit difficult for you. May I suggest heading to queensdale and practicing how to play on npcs. You may see significant improvement in your ability.

ps: try and solo the npcs in queensdale and don’t call a zerg when a centaur kills you

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Please do bring it, in game. I never come across any cosa members that challenge me.

A bit of advice, key-turning and mouse-clicking skills will make it a bit difficult for you. May I suggest heading to queensdale and practicing how to play on npcs. You may see significant improvement in your ability.

ps: try and solo the npcs in queensdale and don’t call a zerg when a centaur kills you

Theres those legendary gankers now, 3v3 or outnumbered its tuck tail and run, anything less than their 3 and theyre on it like a fat kid on cake…Please instill some more of your sage smacktalk loll…….

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

Theres those legendary gankers now, 3v3 or outnumbered its tuck tail and run, anything less than their 3 and theyre on it like a fat kid on cake…Please instill some more of your sage smacktalk loll…….

I have absolutely no idea what you are saying. Did you mean to quote someone else? Did you accidentally delete multiple lines of your paragraph in order to produce that post? Please, do tell!

Aza

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

XOXO is as hard to impress as PAXA!

Gate of Madness

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

I was impressed with a KoM mesmer last night who wasn’t running away to safety when his HoD pugs scattered like roaches when 3 XOXO started downing them. He put up great fights all night and even when it got to be fairly zergy he and I always seemed to be having a 1v1 in the middle of 15-20 people. Was a lot of fun.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Lol hod doesn’t have anyone who knows what they’re doing at this time.

Why? It’s usually me commanding. XD I feel sorta bad for going to NSP where they don’t want me either

I was going to refrain from commenting on this fiasco but the comment above Selene burns me up. Many nights until the wee small hours of the morning I could count on one hand the number of people we had in our BL defending it and you were not amongst them. Did any of us have a Commander tag? No. Did we NEED a Commander tag? No. We know what we are doing with or without a Commander tag that any rich kid with moms’ credit card can buy.

It takes more then the tag and the knowledge of game mechanics to make a good Commander. Were you a good Commander? In part yes although you made your fair share of mistakes but then everyone does, nobody is perfect. Were you or are you the best Commander? No, there are better and worse then you on HoD.

It takes one other factor to make a good Commander and that is the respect and loyalty of the foot soldiers. Well with that comment above you have lost this foot soldiers respect and now you are no more than someone who could afford to drop 100 gold to buy a badge.

Theftwind (HoD)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I was impressed with a KoM mesmer last night who wasn’t running away to safety when his HoD pugs scattered like roaches when 3 XOXO started downing them. He put up great fights all night and even when it got to be fairly zergy he and I always seemed to be having a 1v1 in the middle of 15-20 people. Was a lot of fun.

XOXO is as hard to impress as PAXA ’cept that one time when they liked that one guy!

Gate of Madness

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

XOXO is as hard to impress as PAXA ’cept that one time when they liked that one guy!

GoM why must you taunt us so, we already miss you immensely.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

XOXO will give everyone on GoM a legendary if they make it back to this tier so we can have some balanced matches again. If you need a reference on our ability to hand out legendarys ask Selene.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

There’s a small FC guild called [Yarr] that you guys would love. They like to cap the north camp, set up a treb, and bomb the citadel waypoint until people go out to fight them.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

There’s a small FC guild called [Yarr] that you guys would love. They like to cap the north camp, set up a treb, and bomb the citadel waypoint until people go out to fight them.

Most of us know Yarr, from when we played on FC. My favorite bush is there , heavens rage.

Tell him moutzaheadin says hi!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Gisei.5749

Gisei.5749

Hello peoples.

Just wanted to pop in before a nap and say that NSP’s roaming groups are nothing to brag over. I’ve been doing a lot of roaming with my Ele friend, and I haven’t really been impressed. Haven’t noticed any guilds that I just jump at for the thrill yet.

I miss Yarr.

Though just to make sure, does any good NSP players go to EB? That may be my problem.

~Sorrow’s Furnace~
Guardian

(edited by Gisei.5749)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

Hello peoples.

Just wanted to pop in before a nap and say that NSP’s roaming groups are nothing to brag over. I’ve been doing a lot of roaming with my Ele friend, and I’m rarely impressed. I miss Yarr.

LOL SF roaming, gr8 joke

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

LOL SF roaming, gr8 joke

Lol, inoryte? That would be like NSP zerging, unhead of.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

“What’s your WvW rank?”

Cool. Gotta add that to my list of Things that Zerglings Say

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

LOL SF roaming, gr8 joke

wtf are you talking about nsp zergs…. no one said they didn’t

sf doesn’t roam tho

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

Yep that human mesmer pretty good.. We had a long 1v1(on my mes) in ebg early yesterday till someone from my side interrupted and he bailed.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

Hello peoples.

Just wanted to pop in before a nap and say that NSP’s roaming groups are nothing to brag over. I’ve been doing a lot of roaming with my Ele friend, and I haven’t really been impressed. Haven’t noticed any guilds that I just jump at for the thrill yet.

I miss Yarr.

Though just to make sure, does any good NSP players go to EB? That may be my problem.

let me guess you the faceroll spec p/d thief who doesn’t kill anyone but drops caltrops and spams stealth to run away everytime I come at you with my crappy warrior(which I’m not very experienced on).

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Some disturbing analogy right there.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Phil.5280

Phil.5280

I don’t know about weaker or stronger, but you are certainly getting creepier.

Jolly Archon
Northern Shiverpeaks
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

Hello peoples.

Just wanted to pop in before a nap and say that NSP’s roaming groups are nothing to brag over. I’ve been doing a lot of roaming with my Ele friend, and I’m rarely impressed. I miss Yarr.

LOL SF roaming, gr8 joke

I be roaming da borders all day and night yo. We gonna dig our way in , essay.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

Hello peoples.

LOL SF roaming, gr8 joke

Are you that SF guy that wanted to cyber with me and “wrap me up like a burrito”?

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

LOL SF roaming, gr8 joke

sf doesn’t roam tho

NSP zergs – it allows the roamers to get their work done undisturbed. Coordination ftw.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

Hello peoples.

LOL SF roaming, gr8 joke

Errr… lol, it’s “esse”. Unless you’re writing a paper about digging.

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: TheRatofFilth.3528

TheRatofFilth.3528

LOL SF roaming, gr8 joke

sf doesn’t roam tho

some good similarities here, Chesterwing=Hacker Teivospy….hmmmn, sorry soviet now

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/ChesterWing-5321/showposts

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/members/showposts/HackerTeivospy-2031/1

(edited by TheRatofFilth.3528)

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Azaruil.3406

Was it a female sylvari? If so, he used to be on the opposing server when we were in t1 and we would have some fun small guild fights against his guild. He got sick of the perma-mega zergs in t1 as well and joined us here.

Aza

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

Oh noes… Its thefiltyrat with his Polly pockect decoder kit!! SCATTER!!

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Finally that stupid white wolf is gone on NSP keep…. oh wait what? Still no buff on NSP defenders?

LMBO. NSP deserve stay in tier 7 =] Maybe will be tier 8 soon.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

T7 is such an interesting place to be.

You forgot that the [NOOB]s have Beer

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

Was it a female sylvari? If so, he used to be on the opposing server when we were in t1 and we would have some fun small guild fights against his guild. He got sick of the perma-mega zergs in t1 as well and joined us here.

Human or Sylvari wearing a hood so I couldn’t tell.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

I have absolutely no idea what you are saying. Did you mean to quote someone else? Did you accidentally delete multiple lines of your paragraph in order to produce that post? Please, do tell!

Oh man, I was gonna ignore this post, but then I saw this post that says the same thing I was essentially “hinting” at:

I was impressed with a KoM mesmer last night who wasn’t running away to safety when his HoD pugs scattered like roaches when 3

PS: Thanks XOXO, for at least keeping it real. (not sarcasm, just saying you are seeing the same things on the field that I am)

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

How bout you take your numbers – get them motivated, and use them to GTFO of our tier so we can go back to balanced matches.. kthnxbb

40k leads aren’t cutting it, how bout YOU bring it…

Get out of the tier and bring it, lol. Kind of an oxymoronic statement. I think it’s funny how NSP/HoD loves to tell us how bad we will fare in further tiers, yet wants us to leave as soon as possible.

Your only winning because of numbers. You can barely get a 40-50k lead while out populating 2 servers combined. Unfortunately, those numbers mean you will have green reserved until you have scraped together enough points to enter T6. Which also means we have to put up with your sea of numbers until then. Good thing for the most part your warriors quit by Monday, it makes the weekdays playable.

LOL, if I actually took you seriously I might have gotten offended. But thanks for the reading material and a laugh!

Plus, if our warriors quit by Monday how can you complain about numbers all the time? I mean, if we all quit Monday the only days we have numbers would be Saturday and Sunday using your logic. And since you do not seem to grasp the logic of a normal work week I can only assume that the basement is the cave you troll from?

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Varconi.1804

Oh man, I was gonna ignore this post, but then I saw this post that says the same thing I was essentially “hinting” at:

I was impressed with a KoM mesmer last night who wasn’t running away to safety when his HoD pugs scattered like roaches when 3

PS: Thanks XOXO, for at least keeping it real. (not sarcasm, just saying you are seeing the same things on the field that I am)

Think its funny COSA quoting me when I have solo chased groups of them into towers. Irony?

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

There is no tower called Irony. Must be a sPVP map or something…

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

“I’m sorry you disapprove of our buffs management. Maybe those kind of issues can be solved within the server instead of GW2 forums? I invite you to join the server community forum on www.—————-.com where you can express your disagreements with my guild (aka The Forest Guard).
May I ask in which guild you are?
Thank you!
Kindly,
————————”

Have this guy private message me to express feeling about keep claiming.

Wait what? Seriously? I thought claim keeps and put all your buffs on is a common sense? Whats wrong with you TFG and NSP? By the way, TFG doesn’t have the keep claimed now, so no need to worry about your “reputation”.

And no, I won’t go there to express about it. There is a reason why this post exist.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Think its funny COSA quoting me when I have solo chased groups of them into towers. Irony?

Also ironic that some XOXO (stalagtite w.e) rides the lightning back to towers so fast lol…

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenred.3890

Sevenred.3890

“And no, I won’t go there to express about it. There is a reason why this post exist.

Alright then. If you want to drag this into open forums so be it.

TFg claimed the keep on reset for a few weeks now. We do run all the buffs on reset. We take pride in building it and putting siege for defense in there. We try to run as much buffs as it is possible during the week. We switch guild claiming during the week with guilds actively running buffs to make sure that the keep is in the best defendable position possible. Props to Calisto and LOST who helped us on that.

The fact that you are happy that the keep fell hands absolutely disgust me but I felt necessary to offer you to voice your opinion on a medium more suitable for those matters.

Sevenred, Sylvari Thief
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

Also ironic that some XOXO (stalagtite w.e) rides the lightning back to towers so fast lol…

The difference is he is running when he is outnumbered, not the other way around.

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I wouldn’t bother letting a pug under your skin Sev. Someone who’s afraid to say who they are in their sig isn’t worth acknowledging.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

The difference is he is running when he is outnumbered, not the other way around.

You speak for him? You lay out his clothes too? I didnt say he wasnt good…just saying you guys like to make generalizing statements, when one video and words could be eaten….

Mag Server Leader

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL, now you all have that supreme commander who trained all of HoD’s commanders (not my words) trying to get into GoM on T8. What meanies you all are forcing her to train T8 folks and letting them pay her for transferring and being their supreme leader, Kim Jung Selene (or whatever her/his name was).

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

dank.3680

You speak for him? You lay out his clothes too? I didnt say he wasnt good…just saying you guys like to make generalizing statements, when one video and words could be eaten….

Yes. Yes. You’re right he is good. I like videos. Problem?

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

At first I wanted SF to leave T7, but now I’m not so sure. It’s rather fun coming up with innovate ways to counter their superior numbers. Every assault is like Night of the Living Dead. NSP is getting really kitten good at tactics. I’m finally seeing commanders use the map / landscape extremely strategically to push back the hordes of SF. Plus SF loves glass canon builds and they go down super easy. Sometimes I feel like a god out there, as a noble few of us slaughter hundreds, wave after wave. Not to say SF doesn’t have skill, they do. And they never let up. If they attack a point you can bet they’ll keep coming back for hours. SF has real innovative uses of siege and they are tenacious to say the least. There’s no denying tho that NSP is getting stronger each week. We bring the ruckus.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

LOL, now you all have that supreme commander who trained all of HoD’s commanders (not my words) trying to get into GoM on T8. What meanies you all are forcing her to train T8 folks and letting them pay her for transferring and being their supreme leader, Kim Jung Selene (or whatever her/his name was).

DUDE!
I literally laughed out loud for once on the internet.
Kim Jung Selene.
Thats a classic.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

4/12 SF/HoD/NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

That guy is a man. We should all stop being little kittenes and man up like him.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]