4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I didn’t realize until today how much Kaineng is reliant upon their SEA players.

It’s been that way since their meteoric rise began. I give all KN players a lot of credit for their push to the #4 spot, but I think many of their guilds were overplaying and running on the rush of it all, which may have caused some burnt out. When we (Blackgate) faced them for a few weeks, they did put up a very good fight during NA, but a lot of it was the NA faction of WM, with MEOW, KO and more WM coming on later at night (but quite early for SEA) hopping maps and trying to flip objectives with their zerg. RE and CO always put up a fun fight when we’d run into them, but even during NA it was the WM zerg that my guild looked for and specifically targeted to counter.

I’m sure the hope was to attract more NA guilds with a superior SEA presence, but that didn’t play out, and it sounds like player attrition is taking its toll like it is for many servers. I hold KN in high regard however and wish nothing but the best for their guilds and players. Those 3 weeks of matches of BGvTCvKN was some of my funnest WvW times to date.

Anyways, sorry for butting into your thread and reminiscing a bit.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Thanks Liquid. That is nice of you to stop by and those battles were and are still to this day, some of the best. I’ll never forget a certain Bay battle, where res/spawn points eventually led to whom could stake claim to the win. But boy was that absolutely fun, we’ll still push for more NA who want to come over, and still have a lot of fun – sometimes it the times like this that help define who you really are in a server. And i still see alot of the same NA folk pushing during our time.

But appreciate the note, it did give me something to smile about end of work day

~X, [RE], Kaineng – see ya on the battlefield

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

It’s not like anything that can be said will make a difference.

Cats. Cats are nice.

Cookie > Pie > Cake

Randy Savage v Ricky Steamboat, greatest match of all time.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

I know this is COMPLETELY off topic, but do any of you in FA or KN see if their Dawayna Temple is uncontested? It’s bugged in TC and I need the Rabid pieces to wubwub with!

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

I know this is COMPLETELY off topic, but do any of you in FA or KN see if their Dawayna Temple is uncontested? It’s bugged in TC and I need the Rabid pieces to wubwub with!

last time i got my temple exotic accessories, i guested to TC because at the time it was not opened in Kaineng… to be honest i rarely see temple opened in Kaineng…. i know this because i mine orichalcum everyday so i pass through all these areas…. you probably should to try JQ for that….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

To the RE/Kn zerg running around EB tonight. Well played.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

FA wanting to GvG is great, variety is the spice of life, but you’re gunna catch more flies with honey. If I were you I’d just advertise here when your in game looking for a fight and see if you get any takers. Most of the time TC guilds are going to be playing to win, but blowing off some steam and changing things up is a pretty high priority too. Trying to prove how good you are in GvG? Very low interest, as that means little over here compared to how well you play to win.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

There are threads in the PvE forums where folks link times that each of the temples are uncontested, might want to try there.

~ AoN ~

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

Thank you! I got it in FA.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I didn’t realize until today how much Kaineng is reliant upon their SEA players.

What KN also relied on (and still does) is map-hopping. They are very good at playing as a server, instead of as individual guilds.

That’s something that TC does much less, to the frustration of some, although we’re learning that too and had some map hopping the last weeks. Quite succesfully even, like defending SM from KN attacks and TCBL from FA attacks for hours.

Eventually, that map-hopping isn’t enough and you loose targets but a 20-man group hopping back and forth sure delays things a long time!

Anyways, the score…

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Great start to the night so far in KNBL. Good to see some [BT] tonight.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

last time i got my temple exotic accessories, i guested to TC because at the time it was not opened in Kaineng… to be honest i rarely see temple opened in Kaineng…. i know this because i mine orichalcum everyday so i pass through all these areas…. you probably should to try JQ for that….

Funny, the last time I needed my exotic gear for one of my alts, I guested to Kaineng where Dwayna temple was open.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

phaneo.4597

It’s not like anything that can be said will make a difference.

Cats. Cats are nice.

Cookie > Pie > Cake

Randy Savage v Ricky Steamboat, greatest match of all time.

How could you put that match above Steve Austin vs Brock Lesnar?

Oh wait, it never happened, nvm!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

I don’t think it’s a secret that a large portion of your server’s wvw population would rather have KN in this tier than us. It’s also evidenced by you guys pushing us on both EB and our BL while leaving all of KN’s holdings alone. Except of course when they do something you can’t ignore like trying to take the big shiney castle from you guys.

Pretty sure we were fully pushed off of EB last night by TC.

>leaving all of KN’s holdings alone

yeah even our commander Nightlight felt bad about that, you see we had all these golems and the servers were going to shutdown so we would lose the golems anyway, we tried to hit VK but there was just too many fa in there, so we kinda just took all of your guys stuff

To be fair, we bloodied you guys until RE left. We had two huge 3-way fights in SMC in as many hours (or close) and Kaineng won both of them! So ha!

But I don’t really know what happened immediately after RE left; we may not have had quite enough people to keep it together. I took a short break and by the time I came back, we were down to our keep and a tower or two. We weren’t outmanned, but we were all spread out everywhere; it was a mess. I spent most of the rest of the night in KBL.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Laugh. How many of us KN are there tonight? I haven’t checked yet…

TC

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Haha, I wish I could tell you, but we have just been fighting with FA over spawn towers all night ;P

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

To the RE/Kn zerg running around EB tonight. Well played.

Props to VK and the rest of FA also in EB tonight, we had a blast. Keep up the great fights.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Haha, I wish I could tell you, but we have just been fighting with FA over spawn towers all night ;P

That’s promising. I wish I didn’t have to get up 3:30 am tomorrow…I hope they keep your zerg out of the tower. But if you do take the tower don’t you all go sitting in there too long. We have sabotaged the structural support in the Lord’s tower…it could collapse at any moment

TC

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Here’s an update.

Attachments:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

Don’t worry, TC is defending your borderlands for you. This match-up is hilarious.

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

From what I’ve seen so far in KABL, you guys have maybe around 20 in there, but control most of the map. TC is having too much fun going after FA to bother with your stuff.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

From what I’ve seen so far in KABL, you guys have maybe around 20 in there, but control most of the map. TC is having too much fun going after FA to bother with your stuff.

Excellent! That’s the spirit. Now they’re acting like a server who is top of the tier and not third at least. They worry so…Lyssa bless em.

Edited for error…

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

That’s what happens when you try to use our spawn tower to farm militia. Either way, its good fights, and there’s going to be a lot more, so I hope you are having as much fun as we are.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Don’t worry, TC is defending your borderlands for you. This match-up is hilarious.

Ya they are not even trying to keep quit about it they are literally standing watch over our wp at this point. I know TC want to keep KN in T2 but if any thing its going to make the different between 2ed places and first that much greater pushing TC into T1 that much faster.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Seeeeeeee… Kaineng is fine.

Attachments:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

I hope we have taken a page from the TC third place guerilla tactics manual and have large numbers of defenders in each tower/keep. I’d find it hard to believe though…lol.

TC

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

phaneo.4597

You guys are doing Harpy event without me?!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Munthalk.6417

Munthalk.6417

FABL great times tonight. Props to [AVTR] being able to keep us on defense all over the map even though you had a hole in garrison. Drove us insane to the point where we had to let Bay go in order to push garrison.

[BT] your early brief appearance gave us quite a scare, rushing through, wiping our water gate attempt and swiftly pushing us out of hills only to get held up in a long bay siege. Good to fight you as always.

Some love out to [CO] for being a dominant KN NA guild. The extra pressure was nice to have on the map to break into garrison with 10 golems.

And to the lone FA trebbing hills from NE camp… I’m sorry for fearing you off the cliff and killing your treb……

Fedellen — TSL
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Munthalk.6417)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jski.6180

The most logic tower to attk and hold is the one not near your spawn point? Kaineng kind of taking advantages of TC lol.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Sooooo… today’s topic is: TC takes the wrong tower on an enemy BL, how dare they do it!?

grabs some popcorn

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

That’s what happens when you try to use our spawn tower to farm militia. Either way, its good fights, and there’s going to be a lot more, so I hope you are having as much fun as we are.

I always enjoy running into PiNK. Do you guys have two General ranks now? Could have sworn I noticed a second today

The Briar fights were fun. Momentum seemed to go both ways and the tower stand lasted awhile. I was also glad to see some of your guildies and CERN jump at the cookie trays we had spread across the bridge and entrance way into the tower. We were hoping for a toucan sam type of event where you would blindly follow the trays into the tower, but sadly that failed.

Unfortunately for the fight at Lake, I think BT was down to around 10 members to support HOPE in its defense. Your mesmer pulls into massive AOEs were very effective and something I haven’t seen used before. Definitely something to add to the playbook.

You guys almost ended that lake tower defense early when HOPE was about to push CERN on the open field but we saw PiNK at the last second coming on the flank. Thankfully we were mostly all able to get back into the tower. Love the coordination between you and CERN these past few days, just not necessarily the abuse I get when I run into ya without my guildmates ;-)

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Faeryll.1673

Faeryll.1673

I just had another thought too – perhaps some guilds on TC would be interested in GvG if we decreased the headcount on our side. I might be able to convince Alaric to partake in a 15 v 20 or 20 v 30 if any of you guys are interested. At least it’d be a starting point. I can’t speak for the other guilds on FA.

Not good enough. We’ll do 5 vs. 20. Your 5 are all axe rangers with green gear and no off-hand weapons. We get to use food buffs, you don’t. Your 5 have to role play that you’re fairies lost in a wood and being attacked by ogres. Alaric has to go by the name Gingerwings and sing commands in a falsetto voice. We get to wear our wizard robes. See ya there.

But what if they use pets? Then it would be a 10v20, so not fair.

Ah so that’s how our 25 man group get’s called an 80 man zerg, you guys count the pets! Makes sense now. Thanks!

I have a [BT] pet. I call him Quenta and he follows me wherever I go. Er wait, I follow him wherever he goes. Does that make me a Quenta pet?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow Gathering.5649

Shadow Gathering.5649

That’s what happens when you try to use our spawn tower to farm militia.

I’m sorry, I normally don’t respond to this type of thing, but you and me and all the people we were running with tonight all know that your account of tonight’s events are inaccurate. We were not “farming your militia” in that tower. FA initially won the tower in a 3-way battle involving BT, PINK, and a Kain group. Later the Kainanites left and CERN joined PINK. CERN and PINK operated in two large cooperative groups, attacking constantly (see photo). In short, TC had a large organized force present the entire time that FA had the tower (45-60 minutes). If you recall, FA actually won a series of amazing fights between organized forces. It was awesome. You are a poor historian my friend, at least in matters of WvW where emotions can get the best of us.

Here are before and after screenshots. You will notice that our opponents were not “militia.”

Attachments:

Rockrain
FA

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

FABL great times tonight. Props to [AVTR] being able to keep us on defense all over the map even though you had a hole in garrison. Drove us insane to the point where we had to let Bay go in order to push garrison.

We did what we could with our 7 (darn Daytime!) lots of TSL around! good fights!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Ketharius.9018

That’s what happens when you try to use our spawn tower to farm militia.

I’m sorry, I normally don’t respond to this type of thing, but you and me and all the people we were running with tonight all know that your account of tonight’s events are inaccurate. We were not “farming your militia” in that tower. FA initially won the tower in a 3-way battle involving BT, PINK, and a Kain group. Later the Kainanites left and CERN joined PINK. CERN and PINK operated in two large cooperative groups, attacking constantly (see photo). In short, TC had a large organized force present the entire time that FA had the tower (45-60 minutes). If you recall, FA actually won a series of amazing fights between organized forces. It was awesome. You are a poor historian my friend, at least in matters of WvW where emotions can get the best of us.

Here are before and after screenshots. You will notice that our opponents were not “militia.”

The second part is accurate, but you may want to ask your scouts about what we were up to for the first part >___>

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I hope that the first screenshot will silence some FAers constant yelling of 2 vrs 1. Unless they mean TC with that ‘1’, cause look at us owning alot of KNBL and FABL!!!

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

None of it really matters. We play the map we’re given. You wanted to fight, we fought, and we had a lot of fun. Now you guys are outmanned and we are fighting Kain. So far, trying to crack our spawn tower while you guys we’re defending was the best fight of the night, so I regret nothing!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Not really.

You guys just took Hills and Bay on KNBL.

And you just took the Bay on FABL from Kaineng.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jski.6180

I hope that the first screenshot will silence some FAers constant yelling of 2 vrs 1. Unless they mean TC with that ‘1’, cause look at us owning alot of KNBL and FABL!!!

They where comply cutting off FA from attking KN then they got bored and started to attk KN lol. They even took hill before going after bay.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Score update

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

FABL Roughly 11:PM PST.

Attachments:

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

The TC spin machine reminds of some of the news agencies these days heh.

[SU]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

TSL had a great time in FA borderlands tonight!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

I tried to skim for any scheduled fight club nights but i didn’t find any, does this tier of WvW have a specific night for a large fightclub with all 3 servers? Or are they mostly spur the moment ones? For my old tier it was always Thursday nights. Wondering if you guys do anything like that. Thanks!

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

We’ve tried to get them going but GvG is all the rage in this tier. Nobody from KN or FA shows up when we try to start some 1v1’s, 2v2’s, 5v5’s, etc. This includes the fight club that someone from KN started. :< He got stuck at work and didn’t show up to his own event.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I tried to skim for any scheduled fight club nights but i didn’t find any, does this tier of WvW have a specific night for a large fightclub with all 3 servers? Or are they mostly spur the moment ones? For my old tier it was always Thursday nights. Wondering if you guys do anything like that. Thanks!

I don’t think this tier has fight clubs like other tiers. They should. It might bring a little respect between some people.

[SU]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I will show up to any dueling event but then people Q.Q about mesmers and no one wants to duel me

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: ShaunZ.1098

ShaunZ.1098

A competitive matchup was too fun, you just had to go ruin WvW for everyone ……

Gremmil – Fort Aspenwood Engineer
It’s [NERF] or nothing!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Who ruined what for who?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Who ruined what for who?

Going to go ahead and assume here that he’s referring to TC doing something other than attacking KN relentlessly. And something something transfers.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata