4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

well.. looks like we are heading for T3 next week.. at least, a tier where it would be fair to our NA crew, and the Oceanics would not have to worry about PPT game…..

Not sure about next week, but i’m pretty sure you won’t be in tier 3 long if you go there. Also TC is doing their utmost best to keep you here. Which is kind of hilarious.

It really is.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Vera Minerva.1739

Vera Minerva.1739

Is the Wurm up?

Farming the Grub since 2012
Hostile Territory [Host]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

Is the Wurm up?

I need a veil down in front of me after we blast finish this fire field. 3-2-1 GO GO GO, veil #2 drop —- veil #3 drop. Ok, drop the bomb on the wurm guise. Everything you got.

Nope… Just got destroyed.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Moderator)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

What’s the highest rank you guys have seen, out of curiosity? I’ve seen one or two footmen and I’m seeing more soldiers and squires, but I don’t think I’ve seen a knight yet.

Saw a General in I believe PiNK tonight

Yes, there is a TC General.

For other news…

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

well.. looks like we are heading for T3 next week.. at least, a tier where it would be fair to our NA crew, and the Oceanics would not have to worry about PPT game…..

Not sure about next week, but i’m pretty sure you won’t be in tier 3 long if you go there. Also TC is doing their utmost best to keep you here. Which is kind of hilarious.

O.o How is TC doing that? o.O

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

I don’t think it’s a secret that a large portion of your server’s wvw population would rather have KN in this tier than us. It’s also evidenced by you guys pushing us on both EB and our BL while leaving all of KN’s holdings alone. Except of course when they do something you can’t ignore like trying to take the big shiney castle from you guys.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

I don’t think it’s a secret that a large portion of your server’s wvw population would rather have KN in this tier than us. It’s also evidenced by you guys pushing us on both EB and our BL while leaving all of KN’s holdings alone. Except of course when they do something you can’t ignore like trying to take the big shiney castle from you guys.

Pretty sure we were fully pushed off of EB last night by TC.

>leaving all of KN’s holdings alone

Attachments:

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

(edited by Arkanfel.8403)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

What a blast last night on FABL. FA people were out there in mass. They were so thick we couldn’t bust their zerg for the longest time, not that it stopped us from trying.Finally enough of our militia, that I call the Dogs of War showed up to get us to a bit over half of the enemies numbers and we started having some success. Kudos to ZN for coming in and taking camps and towers aside from our main force, you guys rocked.
A special thanks to FA for putting out a very nice push across FA and TC. Your numbers were near unstoppable on TC from what I hear for awhile.

Which brings me to the FA on the TCBL. Thank you for handing us the Hills when we mapped over and then brashly trying to take it back. Even though you failed it was a blast.

To Furious who implied that I was a GW2 board hooligan, I’m coming for you brother, I can’t let it pass.

PS, I would come after Jayne too for not defending my honor at Furious’s caustic implications but she is on my side and makes heavenly cookies.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

I dont know of any deal to save KN (but i wouldnt know if there was one). I do know that when i hit the WvW tab I look to see who is in second and then i go and fight them.

I think that is the natural choice for most people.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I dont know of any deal to save KN (but i wouldnt know if there was one). I do know that when i hit the WvW tab I look to see who is in second and then i go and fight them.

I think that is the natural choice for most people.

From what I saw last night there was just too much going on in FABL and TCBL to worry about KNBL, no idea what was happening in EB.
I imagine that KN is feeling a bit of relief to some degree from what is taking place outside their BL although it’s not certain how much relief.
We basically past the few we saw last night to get to where we needed to be.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

What a blast last night on FABL. FA people were out there in mass. They were so thick we couldn’t bust their zerg for the longest time, not that it stopped us from trying.Finally enough of our militia, that I call the Dogs of War showed up to get us to a bit over half of the enemies numbers and we started having some success. Kudos to ZN for coming in and taking camps and towers aside from our main force, you guys rocked.
A special thanks to FA for putting out a very nice push across FA and TC. Your numbers were near unstoppable on TC from what I hear for awhile.

Which brings me to the FA on the TCBL. Thank you for handing us the Hills when we mapped over and then brashly trying to take it back. Even though you failed it was a blast.

To Furious who implied that I was a GW2 board hooligan, I’m coming for you brother, I can’t let it pass.

PS, I would come after Jayne too for not defending my honor at Furious’s caustic implications but she is on my side and makes heavenly cookies.

Surely you jest sir.

Hooligan no, braggart yes

One day we shall meet, and i will hopefully run through you faster than the fibre heavy bran flakes you had this morning.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Tallis.5607

It’s also evidenced by you guys pushing us on both EB and our BL while leaving all of KN’s holdings alone.

You mean… like FA is doing right now in TCBL and not bothering in KNBL? Ok, I understand your argument now better!

<rolls eyes>

Also… while FA is pushing hard onto TCBL, KN is pushing us in EB.

But do we talk about 2vrs1? No.
Do we give up? No.
Do we cry here? No.

We are TC! We will beat both of you!! And then we’ll RP a nice neked victory march over all of your stuff!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

…I look to see who is in second and then i go and fight them…the natural choice for most people.

I’d rather stomp on the weaker party, take their stuff, and then use that to go after first. But that’s just me. Thief, natch.

PS, I would come after Jayne too for not defending my honor…but she is on my side and makes heavenly cookies.

And has Flavor Flav, yeah boy!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Furious, the fact that you knew that I ate bran flakes this morning is proof that FA has more spies in TC than Fantastic Gift, the mighty siege turning kitten who apparently has no use on an actual battlefield.

We will weed you all out!

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Furious, the fact that you knew that I ate bran flakes this morning is proof that FA has more spies in TC than Fantastic Gift, the mighty siege turning kitten who apparently has no use on an actual battlefield.

Are you sure its not a random RPer using a treb to kill ambients? Maybe the tower was his only safe haven from the invasion of rats and rabbits? XD

i kid, i kid. I hope that person stops. It doesn’t sound like much of a Fantastic Gift but more like an oxymoron.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Banzel.2546

Banzel.2546

I’d just like to thank FA for all the wonderful loot bags just before the server went down. Portal bombing you guys in omega golems in front of your keep was quite fun.

Sugar Packet~80 Guardian
[ESP] Everlasting Sacred Path
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Aw I was just commenting on the twin beard’s bromance .. you two are cute together

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

And has Flavor Flav, yeah boy!

Flav is Kain’s retired Supreme Commander That crazy Walken guy came in and took over.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Maybe the tower was his only safe haven from the invasion of rats and rabbits? XD

Uncategorized fractal. Always take out the bunny first. Beware the cute amidst the chaos storm, for they are the creepy. Christopher Walken creepy.

Or as put in Men in Black, “May I ask why you felt little Tiffany deserved to die?”:

“Y’know, ain’t no real threat there. Then I saw little Tiffany. I’m thinking, y’know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She about to start some[thing]…”

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Good try lastnight in EB KN, those who were with me atleast. Those KN in the JP or killing moa birds thank you for helping FA and TC push us off the map. Outmanned as it is and you want to worry about a jumping puzzle…nice to see where KN’s priorities are.

Crazy Leg

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Why do they even call it a jumping puzzle? I thought falling puzzle would be more true.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Is the Wurm up?

EVERYONE to the grub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Good try lastnight in EB KN, those who were with me atleast. Those KN in the JP or killing moa birds thank you for helping FA and TC push us off the map. Outmanned as it is and you want to worry about a jumping puzzle…nice to see where KN’s priorities are.

Littlefeather, I feel for you sir and understand your frustration.

When I came home yesterday and jumped on to one of the battle lands there was like 8 TC in total trying to hold off something like 15-20 FA at the Bay and there was no other TC on the map at the time that I could see but what stuck out in my mind was that we didn’t have the outmanned buff, KN did. I don’t think there was a single KN on the map at the time.
I truly hope you rekindle the KN magic sir, good luck.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Looks like WM is back.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Looks like WM is back.

WM drives me nuts. Seriously.

I have 4 Purchase Orders at work dedicated to WM, Waste Management. I never remember what it stands for here. Details, bwhaaa.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Tallis.5607

Looks like WM is back.

Indeed, indeed. But TC stands their ground better then they used to!

Attachments:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

The epic Stone Mist Castle 3-way battle last night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqYC1AIXcbk&feature=youtu.be

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Wintuo.1356

Wintuo.1356

While not trying to sound doom and gloom like others, we on KN have felt a significant push from both sides since we started losing players and our core just cant keep playing like this to stay in tier 2. I actually told guys that I want to go to tier 3 just to have a fair fight. Outmanned on every map we’re on just isnt going to cut it for tier 2. To all those hoping for an epic WM return to save the day, that isnt coming, what WM you see is what you get. They are a great group of people but life happens you know so correct me if I’m wrong but the numbers of them you see now is what there will always be now.

On another note I really enjoyed the fights last night in EB, even outmanned we managed to harrass the hell out of FA right before the shutdown. We had maybe 8 guys rolling together on the whole map so it was funny to see FA watching us as we took Langor. To TC crazy 4 omega 5 alpha golem rush on our keep with 7 defenders and little siege to stop ya, thanks for letting us get it back I guess, but still didnt take the burn off losing it upgraded.

Win Two Ohhh lvl 80 Human Mesmer
Guard the Guild lvl 80 Norn Guardian
Outlaws and Vagabonds(LaWz) on TC

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Munthalk.6417

Munthalk.6417

I think its more the case that we have so many RPers that some of them are bound to RP as spies every now and then. The cloak and dagger aspect is very appealing.

Fedellen — TSL
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I won’t be able to MSpaint any un/victory pictures this Friday. I volunteer Jayne for the duties.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Nerf engineers.

Seriously, I don’t know how I end up last man standing sometimes. Don’t nerf us. We need some bones like that!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I think its more the case that we have so many RPers that some of them are bound to RP as spies every now and then. The cloak and dagger aspect is very appealing.

I think your wrong!!!

I am TSL’s only cer—-te—-fied Diplomat. Which in normal everyday speakmeans the job consists of a windowless cubical in some bunker in some desolate frozen wasteland at the top of the world.
Diplomating for TSL is tough.

In any case, the spy is not a roleplayer, it’s a FA spy simply because I deem is so, grunt.

PS, if anyone wishes to contact the TSL diplomat you will notice my line rolls over to Madember. Speak to him.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Whitebeard.5172)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Honestly, I LOVE our sentries/scouts that give out information in an RP format. Who cares if it’s 2 paragraphs to say “X amount of Y server heading to Z location through A point while taking out B point.”

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I won’t be able to MSpaint any un/victory pictures this Friday. I volunteer Jayne for the duties.

lol I cannot even adequately draw a stickman .. it winds up looking like a bunch of chicken scratchings … You are the one with the talent dear, not me.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

The cloak and dagger aspect is very appealing.

Oh, for the Pale Tree’s sake, I’M P/D CONDITION THIEF!

I can’t help it. I fell off the Tree that way. C&D is in my blood. So that it’s your blood bleeding, and not my blood out with the C&D in. Bloody thiefy poofy stealth. Rawr and all that.

But YaY way appealing!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

lol I cannot even adequately draw a stickman .. it winds up looking like a bunch of chicken scratchings … You are the one with the talent dear, not me.

:( I’ll see if I can do something from my phone. That’ll be comical.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Ah tarnished Tuesday’s. My fav time of the week.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

It may be Tarnished Tuesday but it’s VK day every day. * Grabs a knife and fork*

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Maybe the tower was his only safe haven from the invasion of rats and rabbits? XD

Uncategorized fractal. Always take out the bunny first. Beware the cute amidst the chaos storm, for they are the creepy. Christopher Walken creepy.

Or as put in Men in Black, “May I ask why you felt little Tiffany deserved to die?”:

“Y’know, ain’t no real threat there. Then I saw little Tiffany. I’m thinking, y’know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She about to start some[thing]…”

Nice one WyldKat :-)

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

I’m so glad that WvW scores aren’t monthly.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Loken.9724

It may be Tarnished Tuesday but it’s VK day every day. * Grabs a knife and fork*

Lol TSL. You guys crack me up.

Judging by your comments you should have no problem showing up to 20v20 us. I await your response.

I suspect some lame excuse as per the usual. Atleast CERN let’s their fighting do the talking unlike some guilds on TC…

CERN was fun as always fighting you in EB

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Yeah running with even numbers must be why BT got wiped when they dropped on us with +20 more then us. huh

What guild are you representing? BT would love to do a GvG with you guys. Judging from your post you must think you are pretty good so I expect you will be here scheduling a GvG against us for sometime this week. Look forward to your reply.

Unless you are just trolling and/or describing a dream you had one night where you wiped BT with less players. If this is the case I expect no response at all or just a bunch of silly excuses on why you won’t do a GvG against BT.

Did anyone ever figure out what guild this Obby guy is in? It sounds like they are really good and we’d like to have some GvG too. I don’t want to comb through all the pages to try and find out.

Im a [DIS] Commander not in charge of organizing GvG’s but any time you want to come to my map your more then welcome. =) look forward to more good open field fights with FA

Oh, I see. I had assumed from the content of the posts that you were one of TC’s new transfer guilds. I’m pretty familiar with DIS. If you guys ever change your stance on GvG you know where to find us or any of the other interested guilds on FA.

Until then.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Is the Wurm up?

Is the Grub up?

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Judging by your comments you should have no problem showing up to 20v20 us. I await your response.

I suspect some lame excuse as per the usual. Atleast CERN let’s their fighting do the talking unlike some guilds on TC…

My response would be, meh, another duel event.Big deal.
On the other hand when we see you out there in the field you can be assured of one, single thing. We are coming.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: darkwing.9562

darkwing.9562

yeah we really need more NA/EU people, Oceanics are getting burned out

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

On the other hand when we see you out there in the field you can be assured of one, single thing. We are coming.

I personally enjoy GvG and random open field.

I don’t understand this attitude you (and others that have posted) have in regards to GvG, so maybe you can explain it to me – why is meeting it the open field more interesting for you than a planned GvG event? You can GvG with the same numbers you want in the open. The only difference I see, is that in GvG you can maintain control on the number of participants and the environment (i.e. no siege and towers).

Am I missing something?

In before comments to divert this to sPvP – you can’t fill up sPvP with the number of people one usually GvG’s with and you can’t put together the same builds based on the lack of gear variety and no foods.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Loken.9724

Excuse 1 down. What else you got TSL?

Honestly. I can’t say I remember fighting you in the field? I rousing know your guild if it wasn’t for the farriors you have online.

Keep the excuses coming though.

CERN if your up for round 2 sometime don’t hesitate to look us up. If you’d like to fight other FA guilds I could surely help ya out there too!

See you out there tonight.

PS. We’ll be in EB

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I am neutral on GvG but I feel a lot of TC see terrain as a big factor in skill. Understanding and manipulating the terrain whether it be height advantage, LoS, chokepoints etc are all part and parcel of open-field combat. GvG unfortunately does not allow for that.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

How can the oceanics get burned out? They have the ocean to put out the fire.

PS. We’ll be in EB

It’s a trap! Or a tarp. Not a carp. Maybe cr… I’ll stop the train there.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

I personally enjoy GvG and random open field.

I don’t understand this attitude you (and others that have posted) have in regards to GvG, so maybe you can explain it to me – why is meeting it the open field more interesting for you than a planned GvG event? You can GvG with the same numbers you want in the open. The only difference I see, is that in GvG you can maintain control on the number of participants and the environment (i.e. no siege and towers).

Am I missing something?

In before comments to divert this to sPvP – you can’t fill up sPvP with the number of people one usually GvG’s with and you can’t put together the same builds based on the lack of gear variety and no foods.

I think there is a reservation because people can record it and do a lot of trolling.

I would hope that any gvg activities bring mutual respect between the servers.