4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I find it funny how there are comments like “Kain dont give up” and “we dont want you to leave” and yet you dont touch each others bl and just take over our bl… funny.

Well at this rate we’ll be seeing T3 in week or two. good playing with FA and TC, some great fights as well.

Only reason I went into KNBL today was because your guys on EB were massive lol … and a group was already working on FABL. And for most of the time I was there, it was only like five of us on the entire map. More came later, but I logged to go run errands.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

A new page in the topic discussion, so…

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

To the KN charr engi that I just had a 1v1 with, was a good fight, you finally killed me after running toward your guards 3-4 times. You didn’t need to laugh though BLNT guild tag or w/e.

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Can the enemy read custom emotes?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Djavlas.8249

Djavlas.8249

Back to Basics.

Since my return last week from a 3 month MIA, I have noticed an advanced level of open field fighting between zergs. This is great and I am glad to see this change. But one night I was not commanding to see how things go in this tier, one thing I noticed was we went one whole tick without even taking a supply camp. Sure it was very fun wiping other zergs on the battleground, but with the PPT as pathetic as it is some people need to reevaluate their priorities IMO.

Im not trying to start drama on KN, but I do want to point out that objectives should outweigh zerg hunting.

Also, I have not noticed any gorilla squads, like when we were in DH in T6. Or any defensive teams, like when RE was in DH in t5…There is a lot more to WvW than zerg hunting which seems most of my guildies have forgetten since I been gone.

to KN:

Yall have any idea how fullfiling and effecient it is to repell attacks on a tower or keep with 4 other people against 60 man zergs for 6-8 hours with expert defensive seige placement?

Yall have any idea how effective ORGANIZED 5 man teams have for a guild zerg to coordinate ojectives accross maps simotaneusly with, flank with, scout with, bait with, yak cuttoff routes, can be in WvW?

Oh, and if your in RE and your following some other non guild commander but me when I command, thats like a slap in the face to me.

We are having this problem on FA too, and I’m sure to some degree on all servers as well. It frustrates our commanders to no end. The other day we owned every tower and keep in FABL, but yet all of our supply camps were green for an entire tick. I don’t blame the militia for following our commanders or joining the zerg; you can get an entire rank from one 15 minute zerg v zerg fight, or spend 15 mins capping camps and killing small groups for like 300 wxp. 5000 vs 300 is a HUGE difference. The incentive for small group play in WvW is only apparent to seasoned WvW players and runs counter to anet’s design implementations.

Blackgate – Guardian
Black Talons [BT]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

My family and our hearts go out to those in boston, I just read that an 8 year old didn’t make it. If your a father, mother … hug your children a little tighter tonight, it can happen anywhere. I feel truly saddened by this event … and the loss.

~X [RE], Kaineng

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

The incentive for small group play in WvW is only apparent to seasoned WvW players and runs counter to anet’s design implementations.

I really hope ANet addresses this soon. Devon said they are working on it but it impacts all of us. Even we on TC with our awesome militia and scouts struggle to get people to break off from the zerg.

NAGA|TC

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Yeah running with even numbers must be why BT got wiped when they dropped on us with +20 more then us. huh

What guild are you representing? BT would love to do a GvG with you guys. Judging from your post you must think you are pretty good so I expect you will be here scheduling a GvG against us for sometime this week. Look forward to your reply.

Unless you are just trolling and/or describing a dream you had one night where you wiped BT with less players. If this is the case I expect no response at all or just a bunch of silly excuses on why you won’t do a GvG against BT.

Did anyone ever figure out what guild this Obby guy is in? It sounds like they are really good and we’d like to have some GvG too. I don’t want to comb through all the pages to try and find out.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Speaking of trebs…here’s a little hot treb action from KNBL last night. People always ask why most of my videos feature us killing FA, and I have looked back and found to my surprise, it’s true. Must be some cosmic coincidence. Enjoy us killing some of our friends on Kaineng for a change

Oh dear, that portal was beautiful.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

My family and our hearts go out to those in boston, I just read that an 8 year old didn’t make it. If your a father, mother … hug your children a little tighter tonight, it can happen anywhere. I feel truly saddened by this event … and the loss.

~X [RE], Kaineng

Yeah it’s pretty terrifying and unbelievable … I checked in with all my friends and family in Boston. They’re all safe, thank god … I hope everyone’s loved-ones are. This is so horrific.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

The SM fight we just had was epic!

KN breaching outer & inner with golems, portalling to the other side of Lord’s when they saw they could get through. Smart, smart.

As expected, FA came in too, so the lag was terrible! We couldn’t even rez the Lord and he was right at our feet, lol.

Pretty sure that we could have hold SM against KN if FA didn’t came in. Oh, well.

Odd that neither FA or KN took the opportunity to take stuff on our BL, so in the end, we didn’t loose all that much and we are still ticking at 300 per tick!

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Conversation goes normal and almost pleasant in our thread and then ….

….. Whitebeards significant other shows up?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Conversation goes normal and almost pleasant in our thread and then ….

….. Whitebeards significant other shows up?

I thought you were his significant other?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

That’s my picture… why is my soup cold Jayne?!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

But but … I only bake cookies!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: ajm.2931

ajm.2931

Can the enemy read custom emotes?

no, only the Anet ones.

Obic – Tarnished Coast
Yak Cultist and follower of the Great Golem God

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

Custom emotes from opposing players will display as abc invader gestures.

Meega Kweesta

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

But but … I only bake cookies!

In that case, make me some of those smelly cookies with the fancy green herbs in them!

Papa needs his afternoon nap.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Holy kitten was that fun in EB tonight with TC/KN.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

Reading CNN now regarding the Boston area, Praying for all the people there, GW2 related or not.......sure adds some perspective to this thread.

PEACE all.....

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

The SM fight we just had was epic!

KN breaching outer & inner with golems, portalling to the other side of Lord’s when they saw they could get through. Smart, smart.

As expected, FA came in too, so the lag was terrible! We couldn’t even rez the Lord and he was right at our feet, lol.

Pretty sure that we could have hold SM against KN if FA didn’t came in. Oh, well.

Odd that neither FA or KN took the opportunity to take stuff on our BL, so in the end, we didn’t loose all that much and we are still ticking at 300 per tick!

Kain lacks the people to queue more than one map during NA primetime. We need to be able to queue up more maps to take and defend multiple borderlands. Some are burn out, so they are using this week to relax. Still we took SM during that 3-way and lost it 30min later to a FA mesmer. 20 people were looking for and could not find it.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Can an FA EB commander message me please

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

My Gods, when TC gets determined… that was some obscene red circles trying to get into the tower in FA BL. The southy lakey one.

PS My necro has half my WvW rank of my thief. In 3 days. I guess following the herd does pay. ^^ And I looked at the WvW leaderboard rankings. TC and FA seem a very solid 4th and 5th, judging by the volatility and deviwhatever stuffs. Details, bwhaaaa.

Moo. Baa. All that.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Some crazy fighting going on at SM in the last 2 hrs. I was that eng running around with the flamethrower. Good fight with that FA ranger and guardian (TAL guild I think); you guys had me on the ropes there till a guildie and some others got involved.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Can an FA EB commander message me please

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

I gained like two world ranks in an hour defending SMC and nonstop wiping TC/FA zergs. badge galore too and half the time I didn’t even get to loot my bags

some terrible idiot in [pre]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

What’s the highest rank you guys have seen, out of curiosity? I’ve seen one or two footmen and I’m seeing more soldiers and squires, but I don’t think I’ve seen a knight yet.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

What’s the highest rank you guys have seen, out of curiosity? I’ve seen one or two footmen and I’m seeing more soldiers and squires, but I don’t think I’ve seen a knight yet.

Ive seen a KN colonel, who knows what rank that is.

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Jayne.9251

It’s Supreme Commander Flava Flav!!!

Attachments:

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

80-90

I just made Major today, so I’ll probably be a Colonel too before the week is out

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

80-90

I just made Major today, so I’ll probably be a Colonel too before the week is out

Awwww i wish i was unemployed to. no fair!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Fun fights in SM! Its rare I ever do EB but who can resist following [CERN].

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Yeah, the KN Colonel is the highest I’ve seen…they were an Engie. That was also the day I realized that engies could now throw grenades over the wall at siege. My little lvl 43 engie may get some lovin’ soon.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

80-90

I was on vacation when they introduced WvW rank, and I played pretty much nonstop until I went back to work on April 1st. I think I was 45 or 50 within a week, and then slowed down a little. I’ve worked in a UPS hub for 7 years :P

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Loken.9724

FA was just in the SMC battle to have fun. We had no where near the numbers you guys were rolling in there so we really couldn’t actually contend for the title. We were more of trolling spectators

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

80-90

I was on vacation when they introduced WvW rank, and I played pretty much nonstop until I went back to work on April 1st. I think I was 45 or 50 within a week, and then slowed down a little. I’ve worked in a UPS hub for 7 years :P

Sick!

I hope they introduce cool stuff in July since I get some time off then.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Anybody with an updated score? MOS is 7 hrs old.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

Yeah running with even numbers must be why BT got wiped when they dropped on us with +20 more then us. huh

What guild are you representing? BT would love to do a GvG with you guys. Judging from your post you must think you are pretty good so I expect you will be here scheduling a GvG against us for sometime this week. Look forward to your reply.

Unless you are just trolling and/or describing a dream you had one night where you wiped BT with less players. If this is the case I expect no response at all or just a bunch of silly excuses on why you won’t do a GvG against BT.

Did anyone ever figure out what guild this Obby guy is in? It sounds like they are really good and we’d like to have some GvG too. I don’t want to comb through all the pages to try and find out.

Im a [DIS] Commander not in charge of organizing GvG’s but any time you want to come to my map your more then welcome. =) look forward to more good open field fights with FA

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Omega.9601

Omega.9601

I’ve seen a pic of a SoR whose rank was Legend, but idk if that’s counts

Fort Aspenwood
Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB] – Elementalist

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Saw a General in I believe PiNK tonight

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Should we have an international symbol for gvg fights??

For example one side does a /cheer or /sleep to request one?

Maybe /kneel ?

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

All WxP means is that you play a lot and you run around in a big group most the time. It’s unfortunate, could have been an awesome system if it was done differently.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

All WxP means is that you play a lot and you run around in a big group most the time. It’s unfortunate, could have been an awesome system if it was done differently.

Well I think with diminishing returns on enemy kills I think the best way to farm WXP is to run with the zergball, after a few enemy wipes, go on a PVE farming circuit (nodes, harpies, wargs) then hop maps and rinse repeat. Its a shame that PVE events give as much as taking camps. I am only Rank 46 though.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Loken.9724

EB was so fun tonight. Thanks guys.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Arkanfel.8403

Yeah, I think they should consider tweaking the rewards. I find it odd that I can get more WXP from killing like 4 people (sometimes) than I can from taking a tower or from a defense event.

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

For those FA at that fight just now in EB, good times

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Had an aaaaamazing time messing around in EB before Maint, Omega Portal Bomb into FA zerg for the win <3 You guys did a gj defending your keep thos, ty for the funn

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

All those big battles from the Umberglade battle to the battles for protecting the keep from omega golem rushes on EBG really have increased my adrenaline level.

Now, I dunno if I can go to sleep well x.X;;;

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

well.. looks like we are heading for T3 next week.. at least, a tier where it would be fair to our NA crew, and the Oceanics would not have to worry about PPT game…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/12 TC/FA/Kain Week 6

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

well.. looks like we are heading for T3 next week.. at least, a tier where it would be fair to our NA crew, and the Oceanics would not have to worry about PPT game…..

Not sure about next week, but i’m pretty sure you won’t be in tier 3 long if you go there. Also TC is doing their utmost best to keep you here. Which is kind of hilarious.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood