4/19 AR/BP/EB

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

By reading all the posts about “AR” are “FAIRLY” in 2nd because they “deserve” 2nd, Kalkz and some BP guilds are officially pulling off Ebay BL and focusing AR all week,, Even tho we might not be able to do much due having Ebay focusing us in BL and AR focusing us in Eternal but i’m pretty sure i’ll make some people scream at night

But what about my lord room battles?… I will follow your entire group into AR Lord rooms and take both servers if I have to just to get a nice big fight going. >.>

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Did you just refer to yourself in third person Kalkz? You did. Who are you? Plankton or Julius Caesar? (He wrote some books about a few of his accomplishments completely in the third person, in case anyone doesn’t get the reference.)

First you want our crabby patties, now you’re writing in the third person.

This is terrifying man. You’re spooking me.

Don’t worry about it, his computer wife will help him get better.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Tira,

Not starting something here… but I’ve seen a commander tag on one of the Rekz people in the past. You may not run with one often, but I have seen one (though it could be that weird bug where it shows you as a commander when you’re not). Other than that, once in a while I do bump into just you guys – the result is mostly the same unless we catch you off guard (which is surprisingly difficult).

If we’re running with a commander tag, it’s usually because there’s no commander presence.

We also usually hate those times.

Voice on the Wind – Druid
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] – Formerly Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Dragonbrand

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Nuking.4051

Nuking.4051

For the ones who aren’t forum warriors, I’m sorry you feel slighted. You drew the short straw at reset, and stuff like this happens to everyone at some point. Shake it off and keep trying. In the end, its a long week and we are only 1/6 of the way through it. Things can change.

Respectfully speaking many of us who don’t speak up are tired of feeling like we have a piano on our chest every week. Most of my friends either won’t wvw until this match up is over, or simply stopped logging in. There are no points for being “brave little” soldiers. The silent majority has no ability to quiet down the forum warriors, and believing it is acceptable to curb stomp us because of the actions of a few is bad form.

I am not taking anything away from the accomplishments of EB, just pointing out that Bp is full of great people sitting behind their monitors and they play to have fun. If EB seriously wants “good competition” take your boots off our throats once in awhile, let us regroup and lets slug it out.

If punishing an entire server for the actions of a few is what floats your boat, then don’t break your arms patting yourselves on the back while fighting boredom.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: AveryFarman.2973

AveryFarman.2973

I’d just be happy if the multiboxers wouldn’t keep unbalancing things.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

Tira,

Not starting something here… but I’ve seen a commander tag on one of the Rekz people in the past. You may not run with one often, but I have seen one (though it could be that weird bug where it shows you as a commander when you’re not). Other than that, once in a while I do bump into just you guys – the result is mostly the same unless we catch you off guard (which is surprisingly difficult).

We pop the commander tags on 3 occassions.
1. We don’t have enough to raid so we pull pugs to help us cap
2. No commanders at home BL, so we War Machine our towers back
3. We pop it on to show our members where we are on the map

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

For the ones who aren’t forum warriors, I’m sorry you feel slighted. You drew the short straw at reset, and stuff like this happens to everyone at some point. Shake it off and keep trying. In the end, its a long week and we are only 1/6 of the way through it. Things can change.

If punishing an entire server for the actions of a few is what floats your boat, then don’t break your arms patting yourselves on the back while fighting boredom.

Well said.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

BP >: Why you stand up there for ten minutes? We’ve been down here waiting to have fun and you won’t come down and play.
You guys even have numbers on us.

Attachments:

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

ExVoodoo.7586

Nevermind, you guys came and got wiped. No precursor yet though. ~Crosses fingers~

1 little, 2 little, 3 little loot bags, 4 little, 5 little, 6 little loots bags, 7 little, 8 little, 9 little loot bags~ Loots bags here we come!

(edited by ExVoodoo.7586)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

I’ll +1 to anyone that actually read that novel I just wrote… Jeebus I can’t wait to log back on. I’m so bored right now.

I didn’t get the +1

Despite all the trash talking a couple of things are pretty clear.

1. EB and BP are not in the same weight class. EB has bigger zergs……better strategy ….better small man groups….better at siege…far far better at defense (BP are the karma/xp kings). Pretty obvious EB is bored. Like a cat playing with a mouse. Turning the map green at rollover was very impressive.

2. AR reminds me of a slightly stronger NSP. NSP tactics ? They use a dart board to choose their next target. Numerous times the past couple of weeks it seems like AR has borrowed the dart board. Either that or it is true they are EB lapdogs.

This is a tough tier for BP and AR. EB should be in a higher tier. Unfortunately when they move up, the server that moves down would also be too strong for the tier. BP is too good for the lower tier. A bit of a catch 22 for both BP and EB.

There is wisdom here. I think we tend to forget that we stepped down, and Borliss and Anvil have stepped up. None of us evenly matched, but all meeting in the middle. I also find it interesting that BP finds themselves right where we were when we hit tier 4. The only real difference I see, we actually liked that underdog niche. You see a lot of our folks raving because we want to face Yak’s Bend again. T4 red is where we seem to have felt most at home.

I begin to digress, but I find myself having trouble finding where exactly I fit in with my fellows. I’m no “fight-monger” like many of my peers. I enjoy a good bout, but a half decent d/d ele still puts me in panic mode lol. I’m told I’m pretty good by those around me, yet at the same time in some of the fight clubs and such I’ve attended I see the some of these [GH] folks pulling off awe inspiring matches. Not even just Ehmry either. It bothers me to see many of you tear each other apart around here when I’ve seen such amazing people from all three servers. Even just my most recent 1v1 with that [LORE] ranger, my own profession. Had we been actually counting wins she’d have had me 2-1 in a best two out three match-up.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: The Hour Of The Mice.2910

The Hour Of The Mice.2910

fun fights tonight, AR WAR! we really enjoyed tonight, keep improving! your tricksy portal tactics were definitely very interesting. strong static field placements.

Brave Little Ducky | Asura Warrior
Séraphine Eronaile | Human Necromancer
Ehmry Bay | Rekz/Sekz

(edited by The Hour Of The Mice.2910)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I’m told I’m pretty good by those around me, yet at the same time in some of the fight clubs and such I’ve attended I see the some of these [GH] folks pulling off awe inspiring matches.

Thanks for the shout out! We don’t have many duelists, but the ones we do have are religious in their zeal.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: twizzler.6187

twizzler.6187

Sorry For Interrupting the fight club between Rekz and War. Please do not hold IMTL responsible for my actions. I believe that I am the best glass cannon theif in Ebay, and I was just having fun. If either of the parties involved have any problems with my actions please direct your complaints against me instead of holding a grudge against IMTL. If you believe you can beat in in a duel or TPVP match I will be more than happy to demonstrate my skillz.

Thanks, Sparkx

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: CrowndClown.1702

CrowndClown.1702

Props to AR’s [WAR] for the gvg. You guys busted out crazy tactics and we learned stuff from you guys. We’re glad there are guilds out there who want to learn. We’re always down for GvGs. Fun times!

ps. Watching it from your side is really interesting! Thank you for that!

The Weather Girl – Champion Arrow Cart – Ressea – Points Per Tick
Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] PEE PEE TEE #GetGud

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

That was very fun running against Rekz/Sekz, just trying to learn. We appreciate the tips, and are trying some different tactics so we can learn to put up a real fight against you guys. I think we also indirectly helped our server by occupying half of Ebay as spectators! We look forward to trying to get more GvG fights going!

X Ravenfire of [WAR] in AR

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Jhardeen.3076

Jhardeen.3076

This is one of the Co-guild leader’s from [IMTL] and I just heard of what happened when I returned. Also if this ever happens again from one of [IMTL] members please feel free to notify Zyphaur, Lil Deàth, or Drezdan Syl and he will be removed from the guild immeditaly. Thank you for your time

Zyphaur – (Imtl) – Ehmry Bay

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kline.9561

Kline.9561

Sorry For Interrupting the fight club between Rekz and War. Please do not hold IMTL responsible for my actions. I believe that I am the best glass cannon theif in Ebay, and I was just having fun. If either of the parties involved have any problems with my actions please direct your complaints against me instead of holding a grudge against IMTL. If you believe you can beat in in a duel or TPVP match I will be more than happy to demonstrate my skillz.

Thanks, Sparkx

but….. but TPvP master race Sparkx was just teaching these WvW’ers how to fight a thief that’s all.

And before says my build doesn’t work, when Ele’s get nerfed it will be -Schwahrheit

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Sparkx. You’re in time out mister. >:c

And wonderful fights tonight [WAR] really enjoyed participating in it and watching it.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: nbvcxz.9248

nbvcxz.9248

Yadala Yadala Yadala, Blah Blah Blah. What you guys gonna do here? Caps Lock each other to death? Get in game and let your actions do the talking.

I am a neutral party FYI. I always grab a smoke and watch everyone in here trying to CAPSLOCK eachother to death or something. Fun watching.

Scar
Guild Leader | Raid Commander of Organization Zero | [Zero]
The official Seige Master of Crystal Desert

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

I’ll +1 to anyone that actually read that novel I just wrote… Jeebus I can’t wait to log back on. I’m so bored right now.

I read all of both of your posts

I am sorry about the lap-dog comment, that was uncalled for, but there is no denying that we (BP) have been focused by EBay recently. EBay admits it, people from AR admit it, I mean just look at the maps during reset last night! ALL of BP BL was green, and I only occasionally saw a camp or tower flip green in AR. You can argue that AR are the better defenders if you want (they probably are) … but so much better that they can keep from losing anything substantial when faced with the same odds that we do day in and day out? I think not. BP and AR haven’t changed that much in the 2-3 weeks we were apart in T5/T6.

My fault, I didn’t mean to imply that you weren’t being focused, I’d wager they are hitting you harder than they are hitting us (I’d assume most of AR knows it, and Ebay has mentioned it several times). I only meant that the reason you don’t see as much green → blue flipping is because of their numbers on defense, not the other way around. It may look like AR doesn’t hit Ebay much, but its because they have more bodies to defend than BP does, and so we’re simply more effective in our attacks against BP, and it shows up on the map more visibly. Thanks for indulging my rant, and sorry if I was misconstrued.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

I’m told I’m pretty good by those around me, yet at the same time in some of the fight clubs and such I’ve attended I see the some of these [GH] folks pulling off awe inspiring matches.

Thanks for the shout out! We don’t have many duelists, but the ones we do have are religious in their zeal.

Aw, no problem. They’re very good at what they do.

Thanks, Sparkx

Someone else crashed a fight club? Whoohoo! Off the hook! -Liberating dance of joyous liberation-

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Someone else crashed a fight club? Whoohoo! Off the hook! -Liberating dance of joyous liberation-

We were only annoyed, because it wasn’t a fight club, but a 20v20 Guild vs. Guild matchup we were having, with about 20+ spectators at times. One guy had to hold it up and mess up the fights a lot to go and get his badges by tagging our players or hopping in as Rekz neared their runs almost 100% wiping us (letting us res each other to start again).

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Another reason to look forward to built in guild versus guild arenas and guild halls.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

BP >: Why you stand up there for ten minutes? We’ve been down here waiting to have fun and you won’t come down and play.

We were about to go down but then AR backstabbed us as always and used 8 alphas to cap hills without a waypoint while we were busy at bay dealing with you, half of us had to leave and the other half got killed down there

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: PenguiNet.3420

PenguiNet.3420

We were about to go down but then AR backstabbed us as always and used 8 alphas to cap hills without a waypoint while we were busy at bay dealing with you, half of us had to leave and the other half got killed down there

Kalkz was colluding with Rekz and waiting for Rekz to port into BPBL and gather up…then he brought his force over so we could wipe them on the docks. Just helping Ehmry Bay Major Bus On The Run gain even more WvWXP.

Thanks, bro!

Rawnblade Deathclaw – Warrior
Brorannosaurus [Rekz]
Chief Charr Forum Compliance Officer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Omg that GH mesmer that was inside our Garry.. I hope you’re reading this because I want to say you’re awesome.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Lorn.3208

Lorn.3208

yea ebay doesn’t bother with AR because AR isn’t a threat. i have yet see AR hold any keep in Ebay BL.

AR is only eating scraps.. and while those scraps are sorta working for them, i can’t see how it’s much fun.

BP takes and holds Ebay BL..for 24 hours… and AR eats the scraps left over in Eternal.

BP could easily just decide.. heck lets hit AR and push for 2nd… but what would be the point of that? AR and BP just focusing on each other doesn’t hurt the 1st place zerg server.. just helps them stay in first.

BP focusing on Ebay, just leaves ar to eat the scraps, which still keeps ebay in 1st, but at least keeps the scores closer

AR and BP focusing on Ebay at the same time, brings the tier in an overall line of balance, it’s much better fun for everyone.

By reading all the posts about “AR” are “FAIRLY” in 2nd because they “deserve” 2nd, Kalkz and some BP guilds are officially pulling off Ebay BL and focusing AR all week,, Even tho we might not be able to do much due having Ebay focusing us in BL and AR focusing us in Eternal but i’m pretty sure i’ll make some people scream at night

I’m pretty sure the people screaming are your neighbors telling you to stop screaming at your computer…

Did you just refer to yourself in third person Kalkz? You did. Who are you? Plankton or Julius Caesar? (He wrote some books about a few of his accomplishments completely in the third person, in case anyone doesn’t get the reference.)

First you want our crabby patties, now you’re writing in the third person.

This is terrifying man. You’re spooking me.

Don’t worry about it, his computer wife will help him get better.

We have yet to perform the marriage, that would be his digital fiance.

I’d just be happy if the multiboxers wouldn’t keep unbalancing things.

Our leader has 1000apm and is a Starcraft champion, as such I don’t see you becoming happy anytime soon.

Thief – Necromancer – Mesmer [Rekz]
Ehmry Bay

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: The Hour Of The Mice.2910

The Hour Of The Mice.2910

@AR WAR just finished watching the video from tonight’s fights, i was the necro you guys had targeted and focused in the first fight. that portal juke out of our static field kill zone was slick as hell.

things i noticed: don’t bring uplevels, practice moving as a team. your movement is super ragged. multiple times, you guys started healing up with like 4 people in the field while the rest of your guild straggled in. consolidate and then execute, don’t just drop water so quickly. also, infrequent weapon switches? need to be utilizing your full skill set. finally, for your necros, tell them to stop telegraphing their PFs. teleport onto their targets with DS2. you’re only wasting valuable time “walking” over to your enemy otherwise. plus, when i see them coming, i’m just going to boon strip and chill/cripple and shut them down.

was a blast, let’s do this again.

Brave Little Ducky | Asura Warrior
Séraphine Eronaile | Human Necromancer
Ehmry Bay | Rekz/Sekz

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

ExVoodoo.7586

Kalkz was colluding with Rekz and waiting for Rekz to port into BPBL and gather up…then he brought his force over so we could wipe them on the docks. Just helping Ehmry Bay Major Bus On The Run gain even more WvWXP.

Thanks, bro!

I had to change my underwear after that happened, you guys got me too excited.
Giving us all those loot bags and not having the common courtesy to leave a merch? Rekz, Rekz, Rekz… what will we ever do with you…

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

ChapDev.7650

You had a Fight Club while I was in work?

Now I’m just upset with everyone. :/

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Katzyn.9703

Katzyn.9703

I too saw the video for the GvG fight – seemed like a great fight, WAR and SEKZ! Very cool!

Katzy (80 Sylvari Ranger), Katarzynea (80 Norn Elementalist),
Katalii (40ish Asuran Mesmer), Katalyn Galadheon (15ish Human Warrior)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Yeah the GvG was really fun to watch! Also thanks for all the fights after!

Skullclamp

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Had some good fun this morning, I went and capped Umberglades supply camp, and sat on it while AR steamed in to try and take it from me and a [SWAT] Necro. Had fun holding it down against 5+ AR, some really nice small fights… Until AR got frustrated and Had to bring the Zerg. If I was /laughing over your corpse don’t be offended, was trying to get you to Rez and come back and fight before the Zerg came.

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Nice work taking Woodhaven back from us AR. It did take you about 2 hours and a gazillian Catapults, but you got us! It was a fun fight. Desperate defenses are my favorite kinds of WvW battles. Lots of drama. Here is a nice screenshot of your zerg melting trying to come in.

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Aeros that tower was retaken by PuGs, and by the looks of that screen shot they finally had even numbers. AR PuGs are no joke, even though they frustrate the heck out of me sometimes.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

ChapDev.7650

I found a friendly Borlis Pass today ^-^ though it took a while and a downed state to get the message across that I was more interested in jumping around you than fighting.

Then all your friends kept trying to gank me. :/

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Aeros.2046

@Aeros that tower was retaken by PuGs, and by the looks of that screen shot they finally had even numbers. AR PuGs are no joke, even though they frustrate the heck out of me sometimes.

Nah, it wasn’t even numbers. I actually was leaving only a few guards to keep an eye on it and would wipe your groups whenever they showed up to take it back. Finally whoever was commanding got tired of that and showed up with about 40 or 50 people (could not really count, but it was alot) I tried using my force to push you guys off but it got wiped pretty easily so in the end we went into bunker mode and tried to hold on, which is how that fight devolved into a long slug fest. I think at the heigh of our defense we had about 20 people inside Woodhaven at any one point. You guys easily had twice that, but siege weapons became the great equalizer.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I have to thank EBay for concentrating on AR, god this thread was so full of tears before that. At least now we can talk about the fights.
Not sure where AR forces are right now, seems like we are outmanned pretty much everywhere.
@Aeros I’m just going by that picture, number look pretty even, but EBay looks like they have fewer.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Katzyn.9703

Katzyn.9703

@Aeros I’m just going by that picture, number look pretty even, but EBay looks like they have fewer.

Lol, yeah – I laughed a little when I saw all those ARs and BPs…and two EBs xD Wonder what the EBs were even doing there.

Katzy (80 Sylvari Ranger), Katarzynea (80 Norn Elementalist),
Katalii (40ish Asuran Mesmer), Katalyn Galadheon (15ish Human Warrior)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

Omg that GH mesmer that was inside our Garry.. I hope you’re reading this because I want to say you’re awesome.

Haha thanks.

I wish you would have shown your appreciation by not killing me though =)

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Haha thanks.

If I had a nickle for every time you’ve been mentioned on the forums…

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

Haha thanks.

If I had a nickle for every time you’ve been mentioned on the forums…

You might be up to a solid quarter by now.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Sanctus.3725

Sanctus.3725

Dear Ehmry Bay,

Greetings from the guild Exiles Edge [EDGE] from Borlis Pass
You may have heard of us, you may not, and it matters not. I come here to address troubling rumours and whispers I hear in the air. I have heard that Ehmry Bay relies on numbers and not skill, I have heard that Ehmry has much hate agaisnt us from the Pass, and that Ehmry looks down upon Borlis from time to time….

I sincerely hope these rumours arent true, and that Ehmry Bay is not a bunch of zerg minded individuals, I stand agaisnt the Borlis perception of Ehmry, and I must prove that Ehmry is home to as skillful soilders and heroes as Borlis has.

Our guild EDGE, will be venturing into your fabled homeland in WvW from this week onwards, on the hunt for Ehmry flesh, We will be stalking your forces and will KILL any Ehmry we deem fit to stand against us, I wish to disprove the rumours that you need to outnumber us 2 to 1 to kill us, for if our numbers are around equal in a fight, you can never defeat a borlis….please prove this wrong, for I had already sent a hunting party into Ehmry so far, and the rumours appear true….4 of us fighting off 6 of Ehmries proved too difficult for you…

There will be plenty of time for you to prove your skill, and we will be watching….waiting…and hunting…bring your best skill groups when you see the tag EDGE, we will be waiting…of course we welcome the wipe out from your zerg if you deem if a must to kill us by outnumbering us by the droves….

We will be waiting for you….you will either learn to fear us, or learn to respect us…I sincerely hope it will be the latter….

More specifically to Rekz, I have long heard you have developed a skill group for WvW, and I am very very eager to see you on the field, I have long for battle with your guild on equal terms but it seems the other Borlis Guilds such as WAR and WFD have already slaughtered your guild a few times, or so I have heard….come let us test our mantle…

Be wary of us EDGEs on your field Ehmry….we will hunt you…defend yourselves….

Arch [EDGE]
Founder and Marshall of Exiles EDGE

Archmenus
EDGE – Marshall / Founder / Strategist
Level 80 – Guardian / Engineer / Elementalist

(edited by Sanctus.3725)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

I hate edges. They always stub my kitten toes.

RIP big toe

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

I look forward to seeing more of your Spartans, [EDGE]. Hopefully you can do well enough without listening in on our Teamspeak when you raid unlike another certain BP commander.

Here here! to new names on our map.

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

EDGE, from what I’ve seen we don’t crush with numbers on our BL usually. It’s usually an even fight, with our guys coming out on top. Or like that rare occurrence where we were outnumbered by your guys and somehow managed to survive outside of your hills.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Sanctus.3725

Sanctus.3725

EDGE, from what I’ve seen we don’t crush with numbers on our BL usually. It’s usually an even fight, with our guys coming out on top. Or like that rare occurrence where we were outnumbered by your guys and somehow managed to survive outside of your hills.

Excellent, I will bring my hunting party not more than 10 at a time and hunt skill groups in your homelands, I sincerely look forward to a fine fight, warriors to warriors.

May the better Guild/Server Forces win…

Archmenus
EDGE – Marshall / Founder / Strategist
Level 80 – Guardian / Engineer / Elementalist

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Thanks Sekz….. money on golems well spent. Three fortified keeps + south towers taken. Took long enough for us & or Eb to finally get the waypoint out of our borderland.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Aeros.2046

Yep, your golems certainly made it much easier for them.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

4/19 AR/BP/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

As AR screams out… help me… help me. Big brother EB to the rescue.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.