4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

Guess IoJwanted to 1up my flame ram on commanders and threw a cata on my dead body. nice TRON, very nice and to IoJ. twice you try to take our lowland keep and twice you were meet against an SotD commander. first was me and then Del and both times you were pushed out. great fights this morning so far.

in the pic that was DR which came after IoJ was pushed

edit:: it was DR who put the cata on me not IoJ

Attachments:

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

If i had the gold, i’d totally donate to you for a tag. This also illustrates the problem with the Commander tag completely and Anet needs to relook at that. Regardless, you see the problem and are willing to work to change the status quo. I don’t see that in others.

salute

Dependence on zerging in DH needs to change.

Dependence on zerging in general needs to change. To many people looking for a free exp ride without the understanding of how we actually win the week. To many guilds ball up, kick in doors, cap, and then leave for a new BL without so much as starting an upgrade. 100% fail…

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

DR you seem to have misplaced your points, where did they go?

PvDoor champions strike again! Have fun down in T7 you cute little things.

But im still sure your server will be able to ‘stomp’ IoJ if it wasnt for DH, im certain <3

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

(edited by KinkyGiraffe.4123)

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: nastyjman.8207

nastyjman.8207

Last night was amazing. I think it was around 11pm EST. IoJ and DR fought toe-to-toe under the bridge near Astralholme. I’m not sure who had the bigger army, but it was a satisfying fight. People were reviving their downed allies, folks were trying to get the stomp in, some ran away only to turn around and serve a fresh one.

That’s the reason why I enjoy this kitten game. Looking forward to those kind of fights where none has the numbers to mow down the opposition.

P.S. I think a TDM, ala GvG, is badly needed as a PvP mode. From the experience last night, I would definitely love to see 10 v 10 duke it out.

First Team to reach 250 has 87% chance to win (Updated 7/30/2014) : http://bit.ly/1lWH6T8

(edited by nastyjman.8207)

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

So just to be one of the DR commanders not following suit with this thread, it’s been a pleasure playing against both DH and IoJ. Everyone wants to trash talk now and then but, at least in my experience out there, I have come across enough of you clever thinkers that will keep coming back to try something new, and I admire that. It’s a shame this thread has to be mostly bickering and of course some players from all servers will need to troll or cheat, but can’t we all just get along? Lol

While some of the other guilds are screaming to give up to help ensure we drop a tier I’ll be sad to see you go. My guild and our allied guilds will certainly miss the fun times provided fighting you both.

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

So just to be one of the DR commanders not following suit with this thread, it’s been a pleasure playing against both DH and IoJ. Everyone wants to trash talk now and then but, at least in my experience out there, I have come across enough of you clever thinkers that will keep coming back to try something new, and I admire that. It’s a shame this thread has to be mostly bickering and of course some players from all servers will need to troll or cheat, but can’t we all just get along? Lol

While some of the other guilds are screaming to give up to help ensure we drop a tier I’ll be sad to see you go. My guild and our allied guilds will certainly miss the fun times provided fighting you both.

this right here is what kinda ruins it for me. That the ranking system is so messed up that the only way you can move tiers at a decent pace is have one of the teams thats losing just curl up and die to ensure servers move around. there has to be a better way to rate these servers and make the grouping changes more rapid. I mean, who wants to fight the same servers for 5-8 weeks in a row…/gag

As an edit. I would like to say that. despite the poop that was slung on the boards. I enjoyed fighting DR/isle . some of the guilds that we came across like oink and noqq really taught me that while i felt our basic fundamentals were sound “as a guild” that there was still alot of room for improvment. with the use of fields and finishers and moving as a group to protect yourselves ect.

So thank you to oink,Noqq and the rest of the folks that we had a chance to face on the battlefield. Hats off to you folks.

Jaxx of [GRIM] @ DarkHaven

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

(edited by hyjaxxx.1584)

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

There IS something worse than losing every week (2nd place is 1st loser, right?)… it’s winning every week. What the idiots who decided to give up and not defend so that we can drop a tier seem to forget is that we’ve been in T7 and T8 before, it wasn’t fun. Weeks upon weeks of nothing but PvDoor because we outnumbered the enemy enough that they quit wvw’ing. Every morning, we would log in to see the entire map owned by DR, so we would log out just to see if maybe we could log in later and catch a group out trying to retake stuff.

Unless T7 got a major influx of players, this is the tier we belong in. Suck it up and go fight instead of hiding, or do us all a favor and go to another tier (and take your entire alliance with you, imo). If we do drop, we’ll be back next week, we just have too many people for T7.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

There IS something worse than losing every week (2nd place is 1st loser, right?)… it’s winning every week. What the idiots who decided to give up and not defend so that we can drop a tier seem to forget is that we’ve been in T7 and T8 before, it wasn’t fun. Weeks upon weeks of nothing but PvDoor because we outnumbered the enemy enough that they quit wvw’ing. Every morning, we would log in to see the entire map owned by DR, so we would log out just to see if maybe we could log in later and catch a group out trying to retake stuff.

Unless T7 got a major influx of players, this is the tier we belong in. Suck it up and go fight instead of hiding, or do us all a favor and go to another tier (and take your entire alliance with you, imo). If we do drop, we’ll be back next week, we just have too many people for T7.

Glad you know so much about DR, and what goes on with the coordination of the majority of the guilds on this server. Good job thinking that people just gave up this week and decided to throw it, instead of thinking that maybe it has something to do with this matchup being 5 weeks stale, or massive moral loss after an amazing weekend that just turned into a pvdoor contest between IoJ and DH. You are also basing what you know about T7 from 6 months ago, so good job on knowing nothing about that too. At the very best case scenario, we win T7 by 15k points. I think we are more likely to end up near tied with NSP, if not in second. We do not belong in this tier simply because our coverage is worse than most t7/t8 servers, regardless of how good our primetime is.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Yes because nothing happened to DR in terms of population since the last time we were in T7.

My god…

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

very refreshing to hear someone say that. . I would say this though, i think t7 is a different animal now. henge and shiv peaks are viable opponents…when we were in t7 with gates and henge it wasnt nearly as competitive as it is now. So who knows.

All i know is im dying to face off with sorrows furnace …i wanted a rematch with henge also since some of our folks went over there .but it sounds like they have been kicked around a bit. maybe a lil low on the self esteem.

but that happens to all of us at one point or another.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

I normally don’t spend too much time on these threads, however, I wanted to send a shout out to the whole group of DR (too many different tags to remember all of them) that we fought on and off in your BL for about 3 hours last night. Truely epic fights in both the SE and SW towers which we were able to hold. However, you guys slammed us pretty bad up north by your NE tower and with a beautiful flank outside of the northern supply camp. We knew it was coming but couldn’t get in a position to counter it….Great job! We even carried the outmanned buff for a while which is rare during NA primetime. Anyway, for what it’s worth my group had a blast even when we got wiped. I hope you guys enjoyed our little group poking the bear.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Well just wanted to say bye to dh and ioj, we had some fun fights this tier I am sorry that the larger guilds on DR just gave up and quit and actively told all others in map chat to not fight. That would never be SoCo’s way but we are only a few in the ocean and will continue to fight and be vocal about it! :P Hope to fight you all again and will see ya around til reset :P

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

very refreshing to hear someone say that. . I would say this though, i think t7 is a different animal now. henge and shiv peaks are viable opponents…when we were in t7 with gates and henge it wasnt nearly as competitive as it is now. So who knows.

All i know is im dying to face off with sorrows furnace …i wanted a rematch with henge also since some of our folks went over there .but it sounds like they have been kicked around a bit. maybe a lil low on the self esteem.

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like you’ll get a chance to face off with SF, since that’s who you’re switching places with.

On a related note, it looks like GoM is swapping with HoD as well, so you’ll be up against us and NSP this week. I assure you a lot has changed in t7/t8 over the past few months. We’re much more organized than we once were, and we’re starting to get a more consistent WvW player base.

Granted, we may still lose, but I believe it will be at least a relatively even (and therefore fun, imo) match.

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field!

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like you’ll get a chance to face off with SF, since that’s who you’re switching places with.

On a related note, it looks like GoM is swapping with HoD as well, so you’ll be up against us and NSP this week. I assure you a lot has changed in t7/t8 over the past few months. We’re much more organized than we once were, and we’re starting to get a more consistent WvW player base.

Granted, we may still lose, but I believe it will be at least a relatively even (and therefore fun, imo) match.

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field!

You are talking to someone on Zoomhaven. Yes, he will face SF.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Oops, my bad. Too easy to get them mixed up haha

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

Ohhh Gab…the sweet memories…to no longer see you on the boards..makes me weep..But Alas, the jokes about you in dark haven map chat will go on for an eternity!

Again, I had fun this match up. it was great for teaching a plethora of new faces the wvw ropes. and while there is much to learn and teach. id say that darkhaven is better because of facing DR/isle, its always nice to learn things from opponents. so, thanks again.

jaxx

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Ohhh Gab…the sweet memories…to no longer see you on the boards..makes me weep..But Alas, the jokes about you in dark haven map chat will go on for an eternity!

Again, I had fun this match up. it was great for teaching a plethora of new faces the wvw ropes. and while there is much to learn and teach. id say that darkhaven is better because of facing DR/isle, its always nice to learn things from opponents. so, thanks again.

jaxx

Jokes about me? Kind of like the nervous laugh you make when someone tells you an unpleasant truth?

Don’t worry, I will miss your signet warriors too. Free badges.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

I will admit, I am actually looking forward to dropping to Tier 7 for a couple of reasons.

Personally, I think our dear Devona’s Rest is just a bit demoralized, seeing how we never had a proper win in ages. Oh sure, managed to hold onto second place for ages quite often, but usually it felt like to me that we tended to just scrape up some points while the first place server nearly constantly kept their borderlands and a third of EB green.

Really, there’s only been two times that we even had a chance to rightfully claim first place, or even get close, since the Maguuma and Kaineng massacred this server. And both times we saw that hard fought lead disappear after the weekend.

The second reason why I’m hoping that the DR actually is dropping a tier is, well, Sorrow’s Furnace.

I have a feeling that the server, locked into Tier 8 for so long, and longing for revenge on all the upper tiers smugly stating they belonged down there, should be just as bad if not worse as Darkhaven in sheer numbers and coverage, and while I do look forward to that fight, I’m hoping to watch it from a distance.

I’m sure DR will bounce back up eventually after we get a few victories, though hopefully not until we have a few more overnight guilds show up.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Gazden.5479

Gazden.5479

Miss Isle of Janthir will almost certainly blow a gasket when she reads this post but I unquestionably must make the case that it is my opinion, as well as that of WvWers, dozens of guilds, and numerous zerg leaders, that we must always be looking towards the future while keeping the past in mind. Before I say anything else, I’d like to state the following disclaimer for Miss Janthir’s benefit: Warning! This post may contain untamed truths. Okay, now that that’s taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that Miss Janthir wants me to stop trying to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. Instead, she’d rather I have a conniption. Sorry, but I don’t accept defeat that easily.

In the past, it was perfectly clear to everyone with insight and without malice that Miss Janthir seeks out groups of people who have united against her then tries to atomize them. Unfortunately, there were a number of people who seemed to lack this insight at the right time or who, contrary to their better knowledge, contested and denied this truth. Because we have the determination to see the truth prevail, we must never forget that her schemes raise a number of brow-furrowing questions. I’m referring to questions such as, “Why do we put up with her?” It’s questions like that that get people thinking about how Miss Janthir is willing to promote truth and justice when it’s convenient. But when it threatens her creature comforts, Miss Janthir throws principle to the wind.

I’m not normally one to criticize, but Miss Janthir just keeps on saying, “I don’t give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to support zerg warfare and cheap arrowcart hacks while purporting to oppose it.” Even if Darkhaven, saturnine sophisters join her band with the best of intentions, they will still tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions in the near future. Not all, I hasten to add, do join with the best of intentions. Her witticisms are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of “tradition”. Funny, that was the same term that Miss Janthir’s lapdogs once used to visit misery and havoc upon countless millions. With this post, I hope I have made my views clear: Crime unpunished is crime rewarded.

Gaz – Ranger/Mesmer/Guard
[OiNK] [GNSD] [ROAM]
http://youtu.be/86abmB_7wNI <— Solo WvW Ranger

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

man…that needed some back ground music and a catchy hook.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

@Lord Rager;

I actually like it when opposing forces throw a piece of siege on me. Means I made some sort of impact, even if its just that annoying red name that wont go away.

It also implies a cost to their team similar to if I single-handedly beat 5 of them (repair costs, not sure what one death costs one character), and I like that very much! Usually its a ram, but with a cata, just be happy you cost someone 12s, 1 laurel, or 12 badges (?) with no benefit on their part (its not like the siege blocks the view or anything). Of course, there is also the good chance they got it from a chest, but Id say obtaining it with time and effort is worth about the same.

My guess is, with a commander icon, you are much more likely to have it happen. Use it to your advantage! :P Just stick around a bit to try to bait others into wasting a siege BP.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Definitely going to be a new experience in t7, hopefully it will be fun! Now I wonder who IoJ will hug, will they remain in bed with DH? Or will it be love at first sight with SF and help them? Only time will tell I guess.

Mrs. Stark from GEN, the only commander I’ve ever seen face tank a hundred blades to the face, there is something called a dodge button dude, use it. Keep up that pride you have in your skill against doors, because I will certainly miss farming you.

Good luck in your match up DH.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

Would someone please be so kind as to provide a score update please? The millinium site is down for me at the moment due to DH’s zerg being too large as reported by DR. Wow what classy threads you guys have put together here. Kind of reminds me of the aptitude on an elementary school yard. No offense intended, but one mans observation.

So without further ado I leave you with the “triple dog dare”.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

This one is for you cat-lovers out there.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Good luck DR. I enjoyed the skirmishes with you guys and made some friends out of it.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

pixieish.9627

This one is for you cat-lovers out there.

Love the footage, jealous of how tanky you are… but oh god your taste in music!

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Just wanna welcome DR to T7! NSP and HoD are thrilled to have you on board. And god help T6 when SF moves up. Watch out for those spawn camping skritt heads.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Gazden.5479

Gazden.5479

Just wanna welcome DR to T7! NSP and HoD are thrilled to have you on board. And god help T6 when SF moves up. Watch out for those spawn camping skritt heads.

Any decent small man roaming guilds on NSP and HOD?

Gaz – Ranger/Mesmer/Guard
[OiNK] [GNSD] [ROAM]
http://youtu.be/86abmB_7wNI <— Solo WvW Ranger

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Any decent small man roaming guilds on NSP and HOD?

I think some former Envy are in XOXO and SPCA has some good players for NSP. HoD is actually falling to T7, so the third server will be GoM. No clue what they have.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

DR you seem to have misplaced your points, where did they go?

PvDoor champions strike again! Have fun down in T7 you cute little things.

But im still sure your server will be able to ‘stomp’ IoJ if it wasnt for DH, im certain <3

Thanks mate, now I don’t have to respond to the guys asking for proof that IoJ can’t have a respectful match without trash talking. I think this is enough.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Doesn’t look like IoJ is in bed with us!
We had some good battles last night, even though I spent most of my time running from spawn in IoJ BL! We went in to have a little fun, and all of the sudden, there was a sea of red IoJ names. Hee hee! We were like “Holy crap, where are they coming from???”

Did do a little badge farming at the SE tower on the stairs, until IoJ built a treb and 2 catas to take care of the wall and siege.

P.S. Looking forward to the new matchup tonight! GL to everyone, let’s have some FUN!

Attachments:

[Abys]

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Despite all the bickering and stuff between our servers for the last 5 weeks or w/e it was, i will truly miss (some of) DR. In no particular order:

AD/NoQQ/Bsty guys: Always fun, especially when i run into you all 5 or less. Epic zerg wiping and funny videos. Cheers =)

AoD: Talented, quiet ppl who i really like! Very playful !

EDGE: Gwyndor & Initialise in particular, thanks for fun duels, setting up fight clubs for our servers, and being good friends!

OBS: Alyrico! I’ll miss you chasing me around and in turn chasing you around. Always fun, and even crazy canuck, somehow some way you’ve managed to grow on me =p

Cheers guys, and good luck in T7 i have a feeling you are going to do very well there.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Partunu.9845

Partunu.9845

@Swindler
I’m going to miss all the Swindler sightings in chat ( think bigfoot with clones. ) For some reason none of the other servers had the great appreciation of a small guild guarding ( ok, maybe dancing and making jokes ) a camp with quagaan tonics. Can’t speak for all of AoD, but you were a great sport imho.

Several guilds, and a few players on each side, will be missed. For those who we never got to meet in battle, good luck to you in your next match. For those that I did meet… Prybar to the face = “I luv U” in engineerish

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

OBS: Alyrico! I’ll miss you chasing me around and in turn chasing you around. Always fun, and even crazy canuck, somehow some way you’ve managed to grow on me =p

It’s been fun. We have gone from hated enemies to BFFs just trying to hug everytime we see each other, in only a few weeks. Will be one of only a few things I will miss about this tier. Good luck against SF!

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

I will miss many of the players from this tier but it is always fun to find some new opponents. I am particularly looking forward to battling my friends and former guild-mates in [Lost] on NSP

@Jordi and Skeet, you will have a big target on your head and I’m expecting the same treatment so polish up those dancin’ shoes and get ready to Rock n Roll cuase its gonna be great fun with plenty of DEATH and DESTRUCTION for EVERYONE! ! !

[AD] Devona’s Rest

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

This was one of the most even matchups I’ve been in since this game came out, and all this smack talk about “durrhurr tiers matter” obviously isn’t in one of the tiers where 1 team simply dominates while the other has to PVDoor just to get a foothold before they completely run out of gas for the evening and log in to an entirely green map the next morning/evening. Sound familiar?

Fighting DH and DR has been a BLLEEEESSSSIIIIIINNNGGGGG compared to some of the lopsided bullkitten matchups i’ve seen in the past, and some of you are dealing with right now.

Tiers mean absolutely NOTHING right now. NO-THING. What matters is entertaining fights for everyone, while each server gets to have a place they can at call home, have some pride in, and branch out from there. Whatever flavor your “home” is, that’s all that really matters.

Nobody go up or down. The last two weeks or so have been some of the most fun for me, ever.

<3 DH, DR, AND IoJ. kitten the haters.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: spconder.2489

spconder.2489

For those wondering how in the world a huge fight started over stonemist, you can thank me, Midnight, and Sir Albert Bates for that.

It all started with us being bored, and deciding to Treb SM for fun. We set up 2 trebs and started hitting SM. Then the wall went down…

Then one of our officers decided to actually try to take SM, and meanwhile DR charged in and started attacking SM themselves. Before you know it, there’s a huge 3 way battle in the lord’s room between IoJ, DH, and DR that is nearly crashing the server, and those 2 trebs turned into 7!

You’re Welcome- [TEST] Lidende Krigsman, [HARD] Midnight, and [HARD]Sir Albert Bates. IoJ.

Attachments:

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

Lots of good fights DR. GL in tier 7.

Shock

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

pixieish.9627

DR may have lost a lot after the weekend, but at least we managed to retake Stonemist in the end, in spite of those other two server’s efforts.

On to the next match!

Attachments:

4-19 DH/DR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

I salute you on your defense on Stonemist DR. It was the most epic fight of my WvW career.

But you must agree, I’m sexeh when I’m naked with my rifle!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)