4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Vinterchaos.2541

Vinterchaos.2541

One of my posts was flagged too cuz i mentioned weapons of mass destruction… go figure.

I got in trouble for using the " i " word

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

FA is definitely losing coverage…

Just now TC golem rushed our keep in EB. There was a total of three people inside to defend it… with one arrow cart… and they Golem rushed us…

As 20-30 TC players bashed down one door, I ran through another and right into another 20-30 TC players.

During the daytime hours, FA just doesn’t have the numbers. We might be able to get 10-15 players per map; including the one or two spies that call out “TC zerg at bravost get here fast!” while TC takes langor and kain takes QL…

All in all, it’s just getting old

Spies? >_<

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

One of my posts was flagged too cuz i mentioned weapons of mass destruction... go figure.

Justin Bieber?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

So what I gather out of the last few pages was that FA was upset at TC for not facing their single map zerg like men. Pro tip: We play the PPT game, which means we stick to defending/assaulting objectives, not camping spawn towers with an entire guild group (lookin at you BT). If you want the fights, start playing the PPT game with us, because it is where you will find us, and its how you will get our attention. You can play the non PPT game all you want, but its not where you will get the ‘good’ fights out of TC. You might get our militia or maybe an off-event tiny group of PiNK, which is what normally responds to your tower camping. (Not sure about our other guilds, though, I’ve only got one perspective)

Edit: This is not chest thumping, its my way of saying we wish you would play PPT with us, the same way that you wish we would just come and fight you. When FA and KN goes on the offensive it forces us to fight them, everyone gets a fight, half are happy, and half are dead. This goes for every side. Last night KN pushed us completely off their map… and we almost had that WP in bay too

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

WM and CO leaving Kain. In other news, how is everyone doing today? Keep it classy T2!

We have heard this before. Do you think they are gonna leave and to where?

This time it is for real.

WM is leaving b/c the lack of gvg and stale wvw match ups is hurting their membership. They lost many GW1 gvg veterans. Jang is trying to to get his guild back together by finding new competitions. They are going to EU and was announced last Friday Apr 19th.

CO has been, for whatever reason, hated by pugs and smaller guilds for a long time. Many accusations has been unfair and uncalled for. It is true that they don’t feel welcomed in Kaineng anymore. Last night (Apr 21st) after one more trash talking in Lion’s Arch they decided to move.

I am going to miss Jang, Chicken, Lizi, Mayo, Dekar and Sarabi. T_T

I hope other guilds in Kaineng would stay. Honestly I found pve very boring, and only WvW is holding me in this game. If Kaineng fails as a WvW server I might just leave this game altogether and play something else. My guild already moved once from SBI and I don’t want to move again. This coming from a GW1 beta player that had played GW for 8 years. My guild has been around since Diablo 2.

Forget servers. Forget guilds. Unless some quick improvements are made within 2 months, I think this game is about to fail as a whole. When veteran GW1 guilds like WM have problems holding itself together, you know something is terribly wrong with the game.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

WM is leaving b/c the lack of gvg and stale wvw match ups is hurting their membership. They lost many GW1 gvg veterans. Jang is trying to to get his guild back together by finding new competitions. They are going to EU and was announced last Friday Apr 19th.

I always wondered what made WM decide to become a zerg to start with? They used to run a really solid small man, seemed like such a waste to make it a zerg guild. Perhaps being what they were not is what caused issues holding it together.

I think we have seen more improvements in the last month of WvW then we have in the previous 7, so I am cautiously optimistic, but I agree patience for the game is fading and I think the only reason a lot of people are still playing is a lack of other viable world pvp options.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Sad to see CO go. Gonna miss the Gut

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

CHIPS, sorry to hear of the disarray going on in KN. From the sounds of it, it’s quite eye opening.
I don’t think anything is terribly wrong with the game however and wouldn’t use a huge guild like WM as a barometer. Huge guilds staying together is a feat in itself, having a number of them wanting different things is expected but not really a read on the game itself IMHO.
However it shakes out, take care.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

When veteran guilds like WM have problems holding itself together, you know something is terribly wrong with the game.

Can’t argue with that. Casual commitment while shunning any hardcore player is never going to be productive for a game’s player retention.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

It’s unfortunate CO feels that strongly about naysayers to the point of spending all that gold to get away from them. I hope they realize that will happen wherever they end up. Tons of people followed their lead, myself included, and I don’t typically follow commanders in a zerging setting ever- CO and and one other guild have been the exception. And I am in a small guild. :/ I’m just so disappointed this week in everything! Stop disappointing me plz.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Forget servers. Forget guilds. Unless some quick improvements are made within 2 months, I think this game is about to fail as a whole. When veteran guilds like WM have problems holding itself together, you know something is terribly wrong with the game.

I couldn’t disagree more.

Since the culling fix the game has been even more fun for most that I speak to on TC.

That said, I think they really need to implement another map (or two or three). I would love to see a new Green, Blue, and Red Map, and then keep EB and the classic as a stand alone, and allow you to siege the citadel as a second castle fight. (Haven’t thought this part completely through).

At least to me there is no other game on the market that delivers a large scale siege mechanic that is anywhere near as polished as this game. So where you gonna go? There is a recent release of a full loot sequel that is embarrassingly bad. Pandas? No thank you.

I’m good right here. Still loving GW2, and can see myself playing in one form or another for at least the rest of this year (and beyond).

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

(edited by MrSilver.5269)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Devilsmack.5736

Devilsmack.5736

One of my posts was flagged too cuz i mentioned weapons of mass destruction… go figure.

Justin Bieber?

Nope, Nukes.

Alanna Grisel (M) / Devilsmack (N)
Kildemort (W) / Killer Claws (G)
Deadly God (En) – Fort Aspenwood

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I don’t blame them, I miss GvG too … AND AM dying to have some form of it back in game. 20v20 is too much though, not strategic map and all. I get its the closest thing we are able to create as users… but god kitten I miss GvG and get why the original guys would be feeling like meh at the current state.

WM you guys always … are fun. I hope some day they do implement GvG again and I see clash with ya. So much fun. It was anyways. Thanks for all the help teching the server guys about map movement and such, and don’t be predictable.

~X …another gw1 beta gvg/ha guy

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

world rank 129 turbo-awesomesauce looking for some server to buy me, starting auction bid at 78 silver and 3 slabs of red meat

some terrible idiot in [pre]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: saintange.5816

saintange.5816

if it is actually true , i am kinda sad at WM leaving Kaineng i liked some of their commanders who go on TS and are very helpful and often give good advice (schizo lizi, Jang, Sarabi…..).
To be honest, it is a bit difficult for me to understand, how you can leave a server with whom you have been working and sharing for so long, but well i guess it’s because i have been in Kaineng ever since i joined the game back in september, it made me kinda faithful to it. Also, back then, Kaineng used to be constantly the last of the last of every server, so i don’t really care about losing, i liked the “never give up” spirit.

Chandiell-Chronomancer

(edited by saintange.5816)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

WM is not a huge guild, they only have 100+ members btw.

We will miss them.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

The “elite” guilds all end up imploding with drama and infighting. Same old same old.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

It’s unfortunate CO feels that strongly about naysayers to the point of spending all that gold to get away from them. I hope they realize that will happen wherever they end up. Tons of people followed their lead, myself included, and I don’t typically follow commanders in a zerging setting ever- CO and and one other guild have been the exception. And I am in a small guild. :/ I’m just so disappointed this week in everything! Stop disappointing me plz.

I’m one of the GMs of CO, and honestly the trolling doesn’t really bother me that much. I’ve played WvW for months and I’ve seen a ton of it in game and match threads alike. There was indeed some trash talking in LA, but I probably wouldn’t have even mentioned it had I been the only person in the guild to read it.

I can’t speak for everyone, but for my part I want out because there is no cohesion or strategic execution. I often have to command when I don’t want to, for longer hours than I would otherwise like because no one else will tag up or because our only other NA guild on in force is busy fighting on another map. It’s also discouraging to know that literally everything we capture as a guild will be gone within 30 minutes of us logging out. The coverage just isn’t good enough to hold territory anymore; weeks of losing our entire home BL every day is starting to take its toll. We can only mount sporadic offensives on FA or (rarely) TC BL anymore. EB is still fun, I guess, but we want more options and a less stressful role in server strategy.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

MrSilver.5269

I’m one of the GMs of CO, and honestly the trolling doesn’t really bother me that much. I’ve played WvW for months and I’ve seen a ton of it in game and match threads alike. There was indeed some trash talking in LA, but I probably wouldn’t have even mentioned it had I been the only person in the guild to read it.

I can’t speak for everyone, but for my part I want out because there is no cohesion or strategic execution. I often have to command when I don’t want to, for longer hours than I would otherwise like because no one else will tag up or because our only other NA guild on in force is busy fighting on another map. It’s also discouraging to know that literally everything we capture as a guild will be gone within 30 minutes of us logging out. The coverage just isn’t good enough to hold territory anymore; weeks of losing our entire home BL every day is starting to take its toll. We can only mount sporadic offensives on FA or (rarely) TC BL anymore. EB is still fun, I guess, but we want more options and a less stressful role in server strategy.

Sorry to hear this.

Burnout and frustration happens, especially on the command level. People have no idea how much is required of all of our commanders. Second job doesn’t begin to describe it.

…and no sarcasm here.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

snip

It was bound to happen when we started losing, I just didn’t want it to be you guys.

I would also add dropping down a tier will be our first opportunity to sit back a little and really work on strat and cohesion, which is time we’ve lacked since T8, and I’m not happy you won’t be a part of that as you would have been great leaders in that role.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

(edited by SHAKA ZULU.3128)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Sorry to see CO go. You guys were like brothers to RISE. Best wishes

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1056

Moderator.1056

Hi everyone,

We have removed a lot of posts that were against our code of conduct, therefore, we’d like to remind you some of the guidelines that should be taken in consideration when you want to express your opinion on the forum:

- First of all. Please, avoid guild / server assassination. This kind of posts are derailing and likely to provoke other users to post off topic as well. Stay sticked to the topic.

- Do not engage in personal attacks against forum members or in character assassination. Please help us keep these forums a friendly place by posting in a nice and civil tone.

- Let’s try to promote a respectful tone between each other. A healthy relation of rivalry is much more satisfactory than falling in mere mockery or provocation.

Sportsmanship and chivalry first, gentlemen. Sportsmanship and chivalry.

Thank you for your future cooperation.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Yeah I heard about that night (Saturday I believe). I wasn’t there, but my guildmates were. They said it was probably the fastest map collapse they have ever seen. The map literally went from 100% Kaineng to 0% in 20 minutes, after the CO and Rise commanders that night left.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

I just want an even match-up again. those 40 peeps TC claimed to only have gotten must have had some real good rabbit sex…. because I’ve tried all hours…and I gotta say. You TC’ers are rolling much more deeper than you did a month ago, by far.

Nothing against you guys…we’ve delt with this in the past with other great servers. You really do need to be bouncing up to the next tier….you’ll probably hate playing a few weeks in our shoes up there. And if we drop down to T3, I promise you, we will hate that just as much. there is no fun in getting punched in the face day in day out…and its not much fun punching and not getting punched back.

FA/KN/DB would be a great matchup i think.

So TC, heres an aspenwooder praying for ya. May you get more of those “only 40 peoples” on yer server to get ya nice and T1 strong. Happy hunting.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

I’m not saying good-bye to KN because I can always hope it’s too early to.

But I do want to say sorry to them for calling them Kang-xang a couple of times. Except I didn’t use an x. I used the letter right before that one so it was something some sylvari have but don’t really have a traditional need for.

All that and some kittens.

Edit: Really, it took another 24 hours until I saw someone call you KN. I jumped all over that! The KN. Not the Kang-xang.

(edited by WyldKat.4712)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Vinterchaos.2541

Vinterchaos.2541

Hi everyone,

We have removed a lot of posts that were against our code of conduct, therefore, we’d like to remind you some of the guidelines that should be taken in consideration when you want to express your opinion on the forum:

- First of all. Please, avoid guild / server assassination. This kind of posts are derailing and likely to provoke other users to post off topic as well. Stay sticked to the topic.

- Do not engage in personal attacks against forum members or in character assassination. Please help us keep these forums a friendly place by posting in a nice and civil tone.

- Let’s try to promote a respectful tone between each other. A healthy relation of rivalry is much more satisfactory than falling in mere mockery or provocation.

Lets keep it Disney or below people, common!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

There is a reason a lot of us opt out of putting to much effort on the importance of PPT, this is a major one of them. I think T3 would meet your needs and suggest you try it for a week before making a move off of KN (assuming KN does go down this week).

~ AoN ~

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

I just want an even match-up again. … You really do need to be bouncing up to the next tier….. there is no fun in getting punched in the face day in day out…and its not much fun punching and not getting punched back.

FA/KN/DB would be a great matchup i think.

This just isn’t a good solution. While it’s nice to get some sort of temporary balance between 3 servers without full coverage, at the end of the day the goal always has to be to fill as many servers coverage gaps as possible so that we can have fun, fair fights 24/7 on as many servers as possible. TC has made this a priority, next time we fight a T1 we’ll still be at a coverage disadvantage but it should still be much more fun for everyone involved. This doesn’t mean we’re gunning for T1, just that we want full coverage. FA might never want T1 either, but full coverage will let you compete against anyone in a fun way regardless of the havoc of transfers.

The best solution by far is to build up 2 more T2 servers with TC level of coverage. FA should probably be one of them.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow Gathering.5649

Shadow Gathering.5649

TC and FA need a divorce and a vacation. And its coming!

TC and FA have been pitted against one another 15 times by my count. Neither of us has ever faced any other server that many times. This takes a toll. Relations are strained to say the least, and it seems clear that we all want a long break apart.

But relief is on the horizon. All indications are that TC will break into T1 within about a month’s time. And they might stay up there.

I hope that by pointing this out some of the inter-server frustration will subside. We’ll be rid of one another soon. We’re not stuck together for all eternity. In the meantime, try to hold it together. Bury the hatchet if you can, and end on a civil note. We’re all just a bunch of gamers.

Rockrain
FA

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Yep FA has its Recruitment Thread up again for SEA/Oceanic/EU (as it should) as the goal for all T2 Servers (heck all Servers if possible) is to have as much balanced Coverage as possible.

I do find it sad to see JQ already trying to recruit KN Guilds as they are the only Server in NA that really doesn’t need any more Coverage :P

NAGA|TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

MrSilver.5269

TC and FA need a divorce and a vacation. And its coming!

TC and FA have been pitted against one another 15 times by my count. Neither of us has ever faced any other server that many times. This takes a toll. Relations are strained to say the least, and it seems clear that we all want a long break apart.

But relief is on the horizon. All indications are that TC will break into T1 within about a month’s time. And they might stay up there.

I hope that by pointing this out some of the inter-server frustration will subside. We’ll be rid of one another soon. We’re not stuck together for all eternity. In the meantime, try to hold it together. Bury the hatchet if you can, and end on a civil note. We’re all just a bunch of gamers.

I can live with that.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

There will never be true balance. It’s all fighting to move up at best or to maintain at worst. I think it’s best to try to build up 1 server, the one you’re on; and try to go all Conan on whichever 2 you end up saying hello to that week. Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations on the forums. All that, but at least try to be nice about it.

I can’t go on too much more about it, being all pot kettle transfer yesterday. *sigh* Hypocrite... has nothing to do with a hippo in precision gear. Actually, I’d love to see that picture. Er, flashback to Rocksteady and Beebop from TMNT.

Bury the hatchet if you can...

Bury in the groundy bury or bury in their body bury or bury it in the body in the ground bury?

Berries. Yum.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

yay.. T3 next week… i just hope that we have people to play against during SEA/Oceanic… our NA crew will get their fair play ground at last….

Thats ONLY if KN lose this week btw.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Wyld I was really looking forward to trying to save yaks from you’re onslaught, but perhaps we can thin the herd together.

I disagree about true balance though, since balance doesn’t have to be that close, just in the same ballpark. As Theon and others have pointed out the WvW game is about more than just fighting and recruiting top players is one of those things (just like in other sports). However a baseline where recruitment can give you the edge one week is different from the blowouts we’ve all faced.

I’d be sade to see any WvW guild transfer to JQ at this point, when FA, DB or even BG or SoR are better choices for the game as a whole.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Hi everyone,

Lets keep it Disney or below people, common!

South Park flashback here. I laughed at “Disney or below” and pictured the Jonas brother episode…and the comment with regards to the posters and purity rings.
So…maybe cleaner than Disney?

Anyway…thanks for the image and a laugh.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

I remember posting that kaineng would stall in tier 2 as they rocketed up through the tiers. Happy to see i was right, but i’m sad to hear you guys ran into the wall and couldn’t keep playing for the fun of it. When you focus so much on being first or in tier 1 or whatever… you forget to have fun playing the darn game. Back here in tier 5 we have a blast every day. Hope you guys find what you are looking for.

Ehmry out!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

yay.. T3 next week… i just hope that we have people to play against during SEA/Oceanic… our NA crew will get their fair play ground at last….

A wild Mez appears! =D

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Yeah the week isn’t over and lots can change. One things for sure a vacation in T3 for either server won’t be a bad thing. Sometimes you need to recharge…we did and in retrospect it was definitely a good thing.

Yup I think if FA were to lose this week and drop to T3 it might do us good. Just for a cooldown and hell we’ll prob not even need to use seige in T3, so can stock up for when we comeback to T2. It may also help us recruit more W3 guilds to FA if we do stomp in T3, before going back up a tier. And no offence to TC or Kain but W3 really has become stagnant fighting the same worlds week after week.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Night Hawk Ix.7360

A wild Mez appears! =D

Lol yup well dont like the forums much, I cant use caps lock here :*(

Mez You Up
Blackgate

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Did all the CD guilds transfer over already?

Not everyone got tranferred yet, according to what someone told me earlier today, but most are on TC.

One of those guilds had their first ‘official WvW day on TC’ today (their words, not mine). They took all of FABL: each keep and tower was green.

They seemed nice, altough not very chatty in /map or /team, but I guess that’s shyness from being new, hehe.

yeah pretty easy with a zergball of 60+.Darn lag couldnt even move.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Just now TC golem rushed our keep in EB. There was a total of three people inside to defend it… with one arrow cart… and they Golem rushed us…

As 20-30 TC players bashed down one door, I ran through another and right into another 20-30 TC players.

During the daytime hours, FA just doesn’t have the numbers. We might be able to get 10-15 players per map; including the one or two spies that call out “TC zerg at bravost get here fast!” while TC takes langor and kain takes QL…

Spies? >_<

Well, at least its confirmed now. We’ve always thought they were there. Sometimes thier squads respond faster than we do. Pretty sure they are on the voice server too.

Pretty kitten pathetic.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

Nothin against TC….I’ve made jokes on you before…but it was all in good fun. Well till others took it as a sign to take the gloves off and such. Other FA’ers I mean, which I do not agree with….I could have picked TC instead of FA on that fateful 2nd Beta event where I moved off of Darkhaven.

And I agree, if we had more peeps covering not just our off times but also our primetimes(you really have gotten bigger in prime time, admittedly or not,hehe) too. And if that happened…it would be much more fun for both sides. Only those that never strive for a challenge and want rewards without risk, would want what we’ve had here for the last two weeks.

Sure you were beating us before the influx…but the end of the week was very close for all servers…and anyone could have had 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. I just liked it where nobody actually knew if they were ahead, in the middle or behind…till they actually logged in and saw. This isn’t about skill….or priorities…a month ago it could have been, cuz it was that close. Now its about numbers….oh skill can be involved. But if enough respond to yer calls…mass beats out just about every time.

Still love ya guys…just wish we had the fun times again. Jokes of badge collecting/lots of lootz n all aside. It was always the “win some/lose some, but holy cow!!!! good fights!!!” nights that truly enjoyed and respected.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

A wild Mez appears! =D

Woah…woah…woah…what are you doing outside FABL? Will we be seeing you on the server forum as well?

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Night Hawk Ix.7360

A wild Mez appears! =D

Woah…woah…woah…what are you doing outside FABL? Will we be seeing you on the server forum as well?

you never know

Mez You Up
Blackgate

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Faeryll.1673

Faeryll.1673

Spies? >_<

Well, at least its confirmed now. We’ve always thought they were there. Sometimes thier squads respond faster than we do. Pretty sure they are on the voice server too.

Pretty kitten pathetic.

Pretty sure that he means scouts instead of spies. They would be the worst spies ever trying to direct defenders to one area while the enemy takes another. Unless they are spies posing as spies. Hrm, TC try and will win by any means!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

There is a reason a lot of us opt out of putting to much effort on the importance of PPT, this is a major one of them. I think T3 would meet your needs and suggest you try it for a week before making a move off of KN (assuming KN does go down this week).

Playing for PPT, in my opinion, is for those who have not yet been in T1. I know not all of FA originally started on HOD with TA, but may like myself did and we know all to well how ugly and ultimately boring (for all sides) the game gets when you focus solely on Meta. I realize FA’s casual approach to the meta game annoys TC to no end but please realize that many of us don’t care for the mega zergs and long queues which are the necessary evil of getting to and “winning” T1 for a week.

So instead we just focus on good fights and having fun. I’m not meaning anything derogatory toward TC for focusing on the PPT aspect of the game, it is certainly your prerogative to do so. Stacking your server to avoid any coverage gaps is the key to advancing the meta game as everyone already knows and it will give you the best chance of advancing to T1. I wish TC luck in their quest for tier 1, but please stop the rhetoric on how FA “should be” playing the game. Many of us have either already been through that or already understand the toxic nature of that mentality. After all, this is just a game, have fun out there.

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

(edited by Drakh.3128)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Can FA please shed a few players and join Maguuma in the ~Forever Roaming~ tier. We will all reach enlightenment and play a full week without dropping a single piece of siege (other than superior ballistas of course).

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

Playing for PPT, in my opinion, is for those who have not yet been in T1. I know not all of FA originally started on HOD with TA, but may like myself did and we know all to well how ugly and ultimately boring (for all sides) the game gets when you focus solely on Meta. I realize FA’s casual approach to the meta game annoys TC to no end but please realize that many of us don’t care for the mega zergs and long queues which are the necessary evil of getting to and “winning” T1 for a week.

So instead we just focus on good fights and having fun. I’m not meaning anything derogatory toward TC for focusing on the PPT aspect of the game, it is certainly your prerogative to do so. Stacking your server to avoid any coverage gaps is the key to advancing the meta game as everyone already knows and it will give you the best chance of advancing to T1. I wish TC luck in their quest for tier 1, but please stop the rhetoric on how FA “should be” playing the game. Many of us have either already been through that or already understand the toxic nature of that mentality. After all, this is just a game, have some fun.

You’d think that if people on TC werent having fun we’d stop playing no?

Sheesh.

Meega Kweesta

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Are you sure they mean spies like you mean and not spies like scouts I hope they mean so that it’s not mean with the meaning?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

I realize FA’s casual approach to the meta game annoys TC to no end but please realize that many of us don’t care for the mega zergs and long queues which are the necessary evil of getting to and “winning” T1 for a week.

This is something I don’t understand. I have never ever seen someone from TC complain about “FA’s casual approach to the meta game” let alone be annoyed by it. The only time it is brought up seems to be by people from FA after they’ve been losing for awhile.

Why would TC players be upset or annoyed by this? That doesn’t make sense.

So instead we just focus on good fights and having fun. I’m not meaning anything derogatory toward TC for focusing on the PPT aspect of the game, it is certainly your prerogative to do so. Stacking your server to avoid any coverage gaps is the key to advancing the meta game as everyone already knows and it will give you the best chance of advancing to T1. I wish TC luck in their quest for tier 1, but please stop the rhetoric on how FA “should be” playing the game. Many of us have either already been through that or already understand the toxic nature of that mentality. After all, this is just a game, have some fun.

The “rhetoric” usually (I can’t think of a single time when FA didn’t bring it up first but I don’t read -everything- here) initiates with FA players who talk about how great they are and how amazing they are and then they try to denigrate TC players for playing for points. If you want fights go to the outposts and the fights are there. That’s how TC plays. They attack and defend – it’s pretty easy to find them.

I don’t know how many TC players care about Tier 1. Some probably do and some don’t. Most people on TC play for fun and for fun’s sake. They follow the ‘rules’ of WvW in that they fight over contestable structures which, in turn, leads to points per tick.

FA can play WvW however they want that is not a problem and I don’t think anyone from any other server is suggesting otherwise. To think that people are trying to tell FA how to play the game is being very defensive and, really, why would you care anyway if they did? (which they aren’t)

If your goal is to have fun then have fun.