4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Score update!

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

I <3 you Tallis

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Awesome night on FABL. Some great open field fights! Fun times trying to keep at least one camp green all night long.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

Just wanted to say had fun fighting BT, HOPE, CYN, and PiNK on KN BL a few hours ago. Has been a while since I’ve had the time to lead a larger group around and there were a lot of good fights to be had in the south there for an hour or two. Probably the funniest was in Ruins, despite the fact it wasn’t one that we won, since it was a massive 3-way and we had guys lamenting about how they were survivors at the end (I think a few may have PTCSD).

We’ve also invented some new jargon to hearken the coming of our TC buds, doomzerg, since zerg just doesn’t quite encompass the sheer mass of the ball of bodies and pointy objects we had the pleasure of seeing up the skirts of a few times tonight.

Anyways, with KN falling to T3 and various guilds considering their futures in GW2, it’s important to note that despite the ups and downs, and despite the less than savory group sizes the patch brought about, this matchup has been a fun and challenging one for us and there have been a lot of enjoyable moments. Shout outs to BT, RET, AVTR, FIST, HOPE, NERF, PiNK, TSL, DIS, CYN, KH, Awe, and all the other guilds we’ve matched wits and arms with over the last couple months. Keep bringing the pain.

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

FA has hit the sweet spot. We get hoards of TC to slaughter and if DB plays like they did in T3 they will flip everything over night so we can flip it back in the afternoon for big wxp. And with all the new stuff promised for WvW we will be taking it all in without queues to get into any borderland.

so sayeth the great innuendo

(edited by Saweth You Him.9047)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Well farewell T2. It was fun while it lasted. To all you guilds ditching us I hate you ^^ please never ever come back. To you guys sticking with Kaineng, don’t worry. Where ever we may be placed we will make the best of it. Kaineng always has. We lost many guilds before in T8 and got steam rolled by DR, but we never gave up. I never really cared for transfer bandwagoners coming to this server, because I already knew one day when things got rough they would be gone as fast as they came. What makes me mad, is these same guilds would come to our WvW meetings, talk in LA Saying oh no we are not leaving gonna fight for kaineng blah blah blah. Well that was obviously BS. Keep moving from server to server in hopes one day you’ll find somewhere to fit in. Kaineng was comfortable in the lower tiers where we would have progressed eventually to our proper Tier. You came to our server and did nothing but roll with numbers. The only people I saw actually try to “teach” anyone anything was WM. Dont worry are old Kaineng guilds will always be here and we are stuck with the mess you left us in to clean up.

A shout out to the guilds not giving up.
obviously my guild [CNB] Chuck Norris is back We have been with you Kaineng since we were born. Never anywhere else, we will never give up<3
RE glad to see you guys are not running away like the others.
KO (as far as I know you are staying)
SoS now labeled WvW
DD
Kain
Dii (dont give up Chips!)
FBA
PH
Ai

and I know there are many other small guilds, but tbh at this point I don’t know who’s staying. Regardless its been fun but Kaineng is heading back down. Probably gonna be steam rolled for a few weeks until we get to our proper Tier, which may even end up T8 once again who knows. Stay strong Kaineng keep fighting! “FOR KAINENG”

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

To the mess of BT (and followers) on KNBL last night.

My my doctor called and is requesting payment for the surgery on removing your boots from my kitten
Yeah we we’re out numbered yada,yada,yada but it’s no excuse for such a trouncing, when I can walk again it’s on again.
Cya soon.

To the other TC commander who feels the need to constantly complain, your name doesn’t come to mind but you know who you are. I think your time would have been better spent in doing what you wanted to do and safely run away from the battles to take POI on the other side of the map.It’s not like anyone had you tied to a tree or anything.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Whitebeard.5172)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Please don’t generalise – in all fairness you have to also look at every single TC player who doesn’t diss anybody on the forums OR behind their backs.

They are also the majority.

(edited by Pixelpumpkin.4608)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Please don’t generalise – in all fariness you have to also look at every single TC player who doesn’t diss anybody on the forums OR behind their backs.

They are also the majority.

It’s always the minority that gives a server a bad name unfortunately. Although it seems recently a lot more are getting better at not generalizing like this. I never really understood all the anger and passion from either side honestly, it’s a game, no need to get so worked up and petty over it.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowfax.4109

Shadowfax.4109

Well farewell T2… …Stay strong Kaineng keep fighting! “FOR KAINENG”

Aden’s never giving you up <3

Knights of Aden [Aden]: Trebbing a supply camp near you!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Kaineng: You provided good, strong, co-ordinated competition in this tier until recently (and encouraged us to improve our meta game once again). Your problems coincided with TC finally acquiring some SEA/Oceanic coverage , and it is what it is. I enjoyed playing against you, and I believe that sentiment would be Ekoed (not a LOST reference, a filter necessity >.>) by most of TC.

To those of you who have been on Kaineng prior to the WM/transfer era, and are undoubtedly going to stick with Kaineng wherever ‘your’ server ends up landing, you are the example to which other servers aspire. We know how long you were dead last in the rankings, and we shared in your joy the first time you actually won tier 8 in a hard fought battle.

To those that joined KN in its rocketing up the ranks, I hope you enjoyed the ride, and best of luck to you should you decide to stay, or move on to whatever server best suits your purposes.

Mina Angwin, over on KN – feel free to keep whispering me

Good luck in your travels,

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

(edited by Vagrant.1094)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

It’s always the minority that gives a server a bad name unfortunately. Although it seems recently a lot more are getting better at not generalizing like this. I never really understood all the anger and passion from either side honestly, it’s a game, no need to get so worked up and petty over it.

True statement. I don’t see it as “FA hates TC hates FA”… I see it as a couple of loudmouths from FA hate TC, and a couple of loudmouths from TC hate FA. It’s unfortunate, but every server has people like these.

Oh, and it was brilliant when that EMP/RE guy came in with his “server” recruitment pitch – the TC/FA unification made me all misty eyed. xD That being said, as KN was coming through the tiers, DB was one of the best opponents – amazing skill on the battlefield, classy, no forum wars. Only reason we were able to move past them was because we had vastly better coverage to take advantage of their weak spots. If they get strong folks to plug gaps, they’ll be amazing to fight in T2. Can’t wait to see them in the tier!

Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Yeah last night KNBL was fun CYN had a group of 9 running around looking for fights. Great fun running into CNB, RUN, HOPE, BT, RISE and a few other tags. Expect my repair bill in the mail soon

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Score update after our little escapade through KNBL!

Tell us how you really feel…

We just need our space. I think we should see other servers.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Torqky.3682

Torqky.3682

Score update after our little escapade through KNBL!

Tell us how you really feel…

4 Rangers and a poor warrior. What do they know? :P

Torqky-80 Necro-Blackgate [HB]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Score update!

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ruq.5396

Ruq.5396

I just wanted to wish the best of luck to Kaineng on their future adventures. I am sorry to hear about the mass exodus of guilds from your server, but I hope you continue to bring the pain and enjoy the battles.

As for Fort Aspenwood, I look forward to continuing our battles in the future with, hopefully, another good opponent. Here’s to hoping that DB can come in and reinvigorate your players and give us all a match worth fighting for.

Good luck to all, and I look forward to honor and glory in the future.

Commander Ruq
Guild Leader, Commander – Dissentient [DIS]
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

I’m no artist to make a Shaka Zuluesque (gonna miss u) paintings, but here’s a parting gift for KN, my best memories ever in WvW both on forums and in-game <3 :

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/2013-BG-Kain-TC

Irony of this thread is – the first post said “let the forum wars begin” and there were none, lol. Sad to see two friends go different ways…

and this:

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I’m happy for Kaineng to go to Tier 3, but only because being outnumbered is not fun at all. I hope that you guys can find a balanced, fun fight and make a difference. I think fun fights are more important than a low tier number. Maybe we’ll meet in another tier in the future!

I wish all of you the best.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

Kaineng in a very weird situation, basically feels like t8 when WAR/iSPY left x)

Well lets see how we fair in other tiers

Thanks for tc and Fa, we definately learnt a lot from you guys! And to our guilds that are leaving kaineng, thanks for everything, us t8 kaineng sure have learnt a lot and will contnue to improve on what u guys taught us !

Best matchup ive played in so far in t2

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Since TC loves animals, will you guys be petting the dragon next week?

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Lol, go away.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Maybe they don’t want to get back to tier 2 anymore. I think those who mind what tier they are in have already left by now, because of exactly what you described.

Just seems fairly rude to try to assume that the remaining KN players and guilds are willing to abandon the server for a tier number.

Edit: Also hilarious the number of FA posters that have already tried to blow the party chat in that screenshot to huge proportions. That is one person making one statement about KN, likely in the context of the WvW meta (which I’m honestly not sure if some of the more vocal FA posters actually understand), but apparently to many of you guys it just means the entirety of our server are backstabbing hypocrites. It must be stifling to have such a narrow view of the world, because I don’t believe you guys are actually trying to troll.

(edited by ykyk.2740)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Lol.. Comprehension? I don’t think it is hard to comprehend somebody saying that an ally is now worthless once that ally is no longer strong enough to be of use.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

I want to say thank you TC, FA and BG for the best WvW experience we had in T2.

Looks like we may never see each other again unless we gain new allies in the future.

With all guilds leaving, I’m projecting that we may go down to T5 maybe T6? We’ll see how it goes specially we are down to 2 NA WvW guilds lol.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Hello, players from Kain, looks like you guys are “worthless” to PiNK & TC according to their conversations.

PS: I am just a messenger

How interesting that an FA player has a screenie showing a party chat in TC.

That’s a screenie posted by one of TC earlier lol

Guess I missed that. Just got here…deleted…my bad.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

It sucks for you guys on KN, we know what it feels like on DB! Hope you guys remain resilient and rebuild. It can be done!

<3 Dragonbrand

P.S. ask Ev she was there

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Looks like we may never see each other again unless we gain new allies in the future.

With all guilds leaving, I’m projecting that we may go down to T5 maybe T6? We’ll see how it goes specially we are down to 2 NA WvW guilds lol.

Best of luck to the original RE. Had a lot of fun fighting against you and the rest of KN. Hopefully one of these days our paths will cross on the battlefield but if not, may your fights be fun and your victims’ corpses drop epic loot.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

Hello, players from Kain, looks like you guys are “worthless” to PiNK & TC according to their conversations.

PS: I am just a messenger

I always enjoy your tears Tear.

I always enjoy your bags Beard.

Would it be too confusing or maybe in an odd sort of context if I said my bag (s) enjoyed you too?

Sorry my friend, I don’t recall being wiped by TSL for a very very long time.

Lothem

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Look, mommy, I’m stirring the drama pot!

Yes, because TC is comprised of only 5 people.

Kaineng, regarding the matchup thread, I’m sorry that we ended the last couple of weeks of your stay in Tier 2 the way we did. That goes for all of us, actually. I’m really going to miss you guys. Thinking back on it and seeing the picture that Phaneo posted earlier, the matchups between BG/KN/TC really were the best.

Despite the naysayers and the people who are panicking over the departure of a couple of guilds from your server, I don’t think you’re going to implode. Hang in there. People might’ve bashed you guys on the way up to Tier 2, saying you trolled them etc. (though I didn’t bother to check), but you proved them wrong and really showed class and humility and all that jazz.

Ignoring those occasions when you rolled over me , leaving me to eat dirt after I tried to get inside our spawn tower to defend it, I’m really going to miss you guys.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Finger. Moon.

I saw a lot of FA during my stint in TC BL last night. It was warm n’ fuzzy time. Ok, burny poisony bleedy time, but I was on my necro and I reeeally suck at that. But it was good to see them out strong. ^^

I think I got all spoiled stupid by all the stealth/condition removal I have on my thief. My necro is everything my thief isn’t, and I haven’t gotten my head around it yet. Even with you guys helping by wrapping my head around stuff for me.

FINGER! MOON! WvWvW is like baseball. My Rays are stuck with the Yankees and Red Sox. There’s no bloody allies. There’s the AL East title. And as soon as someone can tell me what the (word) Raymond the mascot is supposed to be...

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

I don’t recall being wiped by TSL for a very very long time.

That’s one of my main life goals. To be able to wipe myself until the day after I die. Yep, it’s the simple goals you have to shoot for. I said shoot.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

That’s one of my main life goals. To be able to wipe myself until the day after I die. Yep, it’s the simple goals you have to shoot for. I said shoot.

Wyld, you crack me up and goals are a good thing although I don’t think I can aim that high. I’ll settle for a cute nurse for that duty when the time comes and be happy. and if she’s really cute I’ll be eating those exlax chocolate bars like candy.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

We likesss it, Huygenses!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Wyld, you crack me up and goals are a good thing although I don’t think I can aim that high. I’ll settle for a cute nurse for that duty when the time comes and be happy. and if she’s really cute I’ll be eating those exlax chocolate bars like candy.

Ugh!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

Many of us over on the Coast are sorry to see Kaineng losing steam. You guys have been excellent opponents over all of the weeks that we have faced each other in tier 2. Wishing you the best whichever way the tides may turn.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I’m no artist to make a Shaka Zuluesque (gonna miss u) paintings, but here’s a parting gift for KN, my best memories ever in WvW both on forums and in-game <3 :

Irony of this thread is – the first post said “let the forum wars begin” and there were none, lol. Sad to see two friends go different ways…

and this:

You must… carry on… the legacy!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

And so the wheel turns. Servers are increased and servers are diminished. What is shall be, and thus shall we go with it.

Good fights with TC and FA. I’m one of the few old guard KN left, and I must say that the epic three way fights was some of the best times I’ve had in this game. I will miss you all. May your loot bags never run out (or capping would be too easy).

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

JudgeD did you check your PMs???

love,

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

and this:

You must… carry on… the legacy!

Gone but not forgotten!

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

Reading this thread today has made me sad. TT_TT

At least it is for better reasons than the thread usually makes me sad.

P.S. Hope to see you again soon, KN, if you are certainly dropping Tiers.

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Sorry, Shaka, I haven’t received anything.

CrSy/LaWz

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Sorry, Shaka, I haven’t received anything.

My bad I am thinking of the wrong person. My lack of memory for names is just a marvel of ineptitude by itself.

love,

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

LOL, I know how it goes. I’m terribly absent-minded myself.

CrSy/LaWz

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Lol.. Comprehension? I don’t think it is hard to comprehend somebody saying that an ally is now worthless once that ally is no longer strong enough to be of use.

TC and Kaineng were “allies” in regards to how we viewed each other – respect and sportsmanship. Certainly we weren’t allies on the battlefield – my fond thoughts of TC as a server sure didn’t stop me from smoking them, nor did it keep them from planting a spike in my head at times. Not entirely sure why anyone would blow that out of proportion and make it seem like we’re the U.S. and Britain in WWII. On the battlefield, red is dead, as it’s meant to be.

Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Munthalk.6417

Munthalk.6417

If KN was a true ally, we’d be letting them take everything we own to keep them in T2 with us

Fedellen — TSL
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

SHAKA ZULU.3128

TC if you love us you will let us go. :*(

love,

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Rosy.5194

Rosy.5194

Check out tier 6 for a moment.

You can see DH is dominating a little bit over the other 2 servers, but because of the initial points advantage of DH over the other two servers, the predicted score result for this week for DH is -44 Points.

And so on and so forth, blah blah blah.

All this does is demonstrate where Glicko ratings fall down, which I think we all agree is the case. It says absolutely nothing about “do you get good fights, or get repeatedly facestomped by superior numbers.”

I honestly don’t care what tier Kaineng is in, as long as it’s a decently-balanced one. It’s no fun to be on either end of a wildly-unbalanced situation.

Rosy Dawn – [CNB]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

TC if you love us you will let us go. :*(

If they love you back, they’ll return on their own. ^^