4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

We’re actually more of the dancing asura type.. charr are pretty ugly.

This guy knows where it’s at

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Steakburger.9623

Steakburger.9623

Okay so running 70 v 30 is the suck and exactly what I had hoped to avoid. Unfortunately, that is unlikely now. It is too easy to look great when you don’t have to do anything really spectacular to win.

To me transfer wins to “SF” our opponents is the bore. My questions is would FC or GoM; depending on who turns out the worse of the two servers after a week or two welcome a commander from ET? I do have an unorthodox style and like to use caps while leading so people know what to do (lets face it not everyone uses TS). Anyway let me know as I wouldn’t want to come over and cause issues.

Gilkin, don’t leave ET. You’re my favorite commander. You are one of two or three commanders that if I see in WvW I will run to join immediately. In all honesty I’m not a huge fan of Agg either but I’m sure at some point they’ll get bored and move on to another server. We could really use you when that time came. And if you do leave, it will be a sad day for everyone on ET.

Best of luck with whichever you decide however.

[DMN] 80 Thief – Fruit Blender. 80 Ele – Dry White Toast.
Eredon Terrace

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Okay so running 70 v 30 is the suck and exactly what I had hoped to avoid. Unfortunately, that is unlikely now. It is too easy to look great when you don’t have to do anything really spectacular to win.

To me transfer wins to “SF” our opponents is the bore. My questions is would FC or GoM; depending on who turns out the worse of the two servers after a week or two welcome a commander from ET? I do have an unorthodox style and like to use caps while leading so people know what to do (lets face it not everyone uses TS). Anyway let me know as I wouldn’t want to come over and cause issues.

Gilkin, don’t leave ET. You’re my favorite commander. You are one of two or three commanders that if I see in WvW I will run to join immediately. In all honesty I’m not a huge fan of Agg either but I’m sure at some point they’ll get bored and move on to another server. We could really use you when that time came. And if you do leave, it will be a sad day for everyone on ET.

GoM is fairly laid back about most things. I don’t forsee people getting upset with a commander – in fact the majority of the players are all too happy when one of our commanders takes the reigns and starts issuing orders and coordinating people.

You should, above all things, do what is going to bring you the most fun. That’s how GoM operates. We like doing wvwvw, are fairly active pve wise and are a pretty welcoming community. Most of the wvwvw participants have been here since launch, and refused to leave their home server during the mass transfers over the last few months. This, more than anything else, has really created a pretty tight knit community who enjoys each others company!

If you decide to call GoM home – and this applies to anyone who may be thinking about a transfer – we’ll keep the lights on for ya!

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

FC brought Siegerazor (and all his siege), more 4 catapults, 1 Alpha Siege Golem and at least 10 people…

If you wanted the tower that bad, you could have asked… Since you didn’t we just mopped you out.

Kisses…

- Eredon Terrace

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

GoM is fairly laid back about most things. I don’t forsee people getting upset with a commander – in fact the majority of the players are all too happy when one of our commanders takes the reigns and starts issuing orders and coordinating people.

You should, above all things, do what is going to bring you the most fun. That’s how GoM operates. We like doing wvwvw, are fairly active pve wise and are a pretty welcoming community. Most of the wvwvw participants have been here since launch, and refused to leave their home server during the mass transfers over the last few months. This, more than anything else, has really created a pretty tight knit community who enjoys each others company!

If you decide to call GoM home – and this applies to anyone who may be thinking about a transfer – we’ll keep the lights on for ya!

QFT

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Are any of the (larger or more structured) WvW guilds recruiting on GoM? It sucks being the only one in our small friends and family guild that likes to WvW.

I usually play after work for a couple hours M-F around 7:00 PM Pacific and every weekend morning for a few hours and various times during the weekend days and evenings.

(I did post in the ‘Guild’ forum, but there isn’t much from GoM on there.)

I would rather not transfer off GoM as it has been my home since headstart.

In any case, I will see you all on the battlefield tonight after work.

Thanks for reading and hit me up if you might have a spot for me.

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Are any of the (larger or more structured) WvW guilds recruiting on GoM? It sucks being the only one in our small friends and family guild that likes to WvW.

I usually play after work for a couple hours M-F around 7:00 PM Pacific and every weekend morning for a few hours and various times during the weekend days and evenings.

My suggestion for you (or for anyone in your boat), is to join us on the GoM Alliance Teamspeak3 server. There are a lot of guilds represented there, and we all work together. You wouldn’t even need to change guilds, you can just pitch in, like a great many other little guilds do. However, if you are interested in joining a guild, you could run with the other guilds and try it out.

Speaking for ASH, feel free to run with us anytime.

GoM Alliance website: themadalliance.com
GoM Alliance TS3 info: phanes.typefrag.com:5185

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

My suggestion for you (or for anyone in your boat), is to join us on the GoM Alliance Teamspeak3 server. There are a lot of guilds represented there, and we all work together. You wouldn’t even need to change guilds, you can just pitch in, like a great many other little guilds do. However, if you are interested in joining a guild, you could run with the other guilds and try it out.

Speaking for ASH, feel free to run with us anytime.

GoM Alliance website: themadalliance.com
GoM Alliance TS3 info: phanes.typefrag.com:5185

Outstanding. Thank you Titan. I will check into that tonight.

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Now like I posted earlier, don’t go blaming AGG. They start out with their group, people just flock to them and make it zergy. They aren’t flyering your playground announcing zerg after school.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

I’m quite happy to see ET and FC having a fair fight against GoM, keep up the good work friends!. We are also having a blast fighting NSP and HoD (ignoring the trolls ).

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Green and white is the new pink.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

GoM has been consistently between 4k and 6k behind you ET. Will they catch up :P, I wanna see you guys in t7 sometime, so puuush.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

The day they remove the stupid 5 cap on AOE I am going to personally hunt down every single last one of you zergers until your entire server quits. Moohoohahahahaaaa!

ARM

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Green and white is the new pink.

Sorry but Pink is still pink ;P

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

I sort of wish I was in t8, the even fight is always so much fun, we used to have one in t7…. Until SF came along

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Catching up on the past few pages of the thread…

Attachments:

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

Catching up on the past few pages of the thread…

Lol’d

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

It’s because you’re friendly.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Parktou.4263

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Wreckz.6472

Wreckz.6472

The day they remove the stupid 5 cap on AOE I am going to personally hunt down every single last one of you zergers until your entire server quits. Moohoohahahahaaaa!

ARM

Where you be A R M D? We’ve been wanting to have some friendly fights with you

U Got Thiefed (Thief)
Hallucination (Mesmer)
ET – Basic (BS) Leader

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

No offence to the majority of GOM but its amazing to see the posts that read similar to this:

“OMG Agg go to FC BL for once, you are only ever in our BL”

Truth is the first 3 days of reset FC was a bigger threat and Agg was camping our BL. they only moved to you once they hit us hard enough to move us into 3rd. After the weekend GOM started putting up a better fight and Agg found them more of a threat. so plz stop whining that they are in your BL. All is fair they want to be where the threat is.

furthermore: Even as they camped our BL on the weekend we took 1st place, just imagine if the camped us both evenly from the start the score would be very even. they have done the correct thing by targeting the larger threat.

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I sort of wish I was in t8, the even fight is always so much fun, we used to have one in t7…. Until SF came along

That’s SF for you… Now think how it is to face it for 3 months…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

That’s SF for you… Now think how it is to face it for 3 months…

Been there, done that(on ferg). Moved to the bottom server in tier6, to end up in t7 reliving the SF nightmare

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

hi dank were coming for u

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: little ceasar.9254

little ceasar.9254

No offence to the majority of GOM but its amazing to see the posts that read similar to this:

Truth is the first 3 days of reset FC was a bigger threat and Agg was camping our BL. they only moved to you once they hit us hard enough to move us into 3rd. After the weekend GOM started putting up a better fight and Agg found them more of a threat. so plz stop whining that they are in your BL. All is fair they want to be where the threat is.

furthermore: Even as they camped our BL on the weekend we took 1st place, just imagine if the camped us both evenly from the start the score would be very even. they have done the correct thing by targeting the larger threat.

We are just trying to go wherever the fights are, typically the server pushing the hardest will bring it and provide the best challenge.

Ashr [AGG]RESSION
CD→SoS→BG→ET→DB→JQ→SoS→
Mag→JQ→SoS→JQ→TC→FA→DB→FA→Mag→TC→KN

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

We are just trying to go wherever the fights are, typically the server pushing the hardest will bring it and provide the best challenge.

Yes, Exactly. guess i was just sick of the whining.

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I’d like to have some more silly fun, I think.

Don’t Worry, ASH is here! We put the “Madness” in GoM.

From December: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a22BKwCatlQ

From Last Saturday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-0xrZYwCGg
(Jump ahead about 7min to see us in WvW.)

Holy hell, that video in December was actually my VERY first experience in WvW ever… I can see my flabbergasted self on my guardian Aeltaeith near the beginning when seeing the party rock dancing xD I even ran with the flame elemental group for a bit, and got my first screenies then… Good times

Hopefully I’ll be in WvW very soon, my comp’s been on the fritz since two weeks ago, but look forward to seeing a white puffy fairy asura Elementalist (or pink puffy Mesmer) on the GoM BLs soon-ish. Lookin forward to the day I can fight u guys

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

I am pretty sure the Mesmer from SS that was behind Redvale was Seven mirror if so…hell of a fight… if not please let me know who you were that was beastmode

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

I am pretty sure the Mesmer from SS that was behind Redvale was Seven mirror if so…hell of a fight… if not please let me know who you were that was beastmode

Seven Mirror is from KING

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

that guy kitten es me off so much… all of them.. stealing my guild tag..

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

Okay well whoever it was…much respect…that was confusing as hell… must be a seven mirror trainee

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Great fights tonight in general. I had so much fun. Feels like things are finally starting to click, and I got to make some new buddies too. And ran around as moose!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Great fights tonight in general. I had so much fun. Feels like things are finally starting to click, and I got to make some new buddies too. And ran around as moose!

Still can’t buy my server. But good job as a moose.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

But but I was going to turn it into a spa. Hot rock elemental massages, asura steam sauna…

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

I’d like to have some more silly fun, I think.

Don’t Worry, ASH is here! We put the “Madness” in GoM.

From December: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a22BKwCatlQ

From Last Saturday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-0xrZYwCGg
(Jump ahead about 7min to see us in WvW.)

Holy hell, that video in December was actually my VERY first experience in WvW ever… I can see my flabbergasted self on my guardian Aeltaeith near the beginning when seeing the party rock dancing xD I even ran with the flame elemental group for a bit, and got my first screenies then… Good times

Hopefully I’ll be in WvW very soon, my comp’s been on the fritz since two weeks ago, but look forward to seeing a white puffy fairy asura Elementalist (or pink puffy Mesmer) on the GoM BLs soon-ish. Lookin forward to the day I can fight u guys

I was wondering where you were midget. Hurry up and get back to us punkin. <3

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Parktou.4263

Shout out to the FC Sylvari necro that I dueled with my thief on the east side of SM, the one with the [LAL] tag. That was the most nailbiting duel I’ve ever had

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Tiresome night for me having to cover the borderland against GoM.

Sometimes I miss the predicable SF… But them i remember the huge zergs…

Attachments:

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

I’m so tired at work today!!! another 1:30am run last night…

Score update anyone pls?

GoM we here at FC jokingly refer to some funny stuff you guys do as “T7 tactics”, but heck I just gotta ask why, when we were attacking durios with 4 catas, would you build a 2x flame ram on the wall?? I mean if it was close to the stairs or in the lord room then it would make sense for the burning damage, but unless it was a mistake you leave me baffled. No screenshot unfortunately since our guys destroyed it soon after it was placed (and then another one placed). All I can think of is that you have a flame troll in your midst?

Pssst – ET: GoM is taking your border land while you’re intent on setting zerg records on our precious little EB holdings.

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Just wanna give a shoutout to all the ET guilds, you guys are doing awesome! Keep it up!

Looking forward to more fights this week from both GoM and FC!

/salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Score update anyone pls?

Pssst – ET: GoM is taking your border land while you’re intent on setting zerg records on our precious little EB holdings.

By the time you posted this, our Borderland was already all blue… And there is a score update right above your post

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

What are you talking about? GoM used to be tier 1 in WvW, until we got blame for the fly hacking the orb trend. Everyone started to move servers that’s why we are here @ tier 8. We used to have a huge zerg for WvW, every map pretty much a long big line. Nowadays we just suck due to lack of numbers, that’s why we are here at the bottom of the barrel.

We aren’t happy and laid back, one of the reasons many big WvW guilds left our server in the first place was because people keep trashing the commanders in charge. We lost at least 5 300-500 men + guilds because of that reason alone. GoM casual WvWers are dumb, all they do is flame map/team chat when we’re losing and criticized the commanders when they themselves aren’t any better.

(edited by Riaky.8965)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Scleameth.6809

Score update anyone pls?

By the time you posted this, our Borderland was already all blue… And there is a score update right above your post

Heh – yeah I saw that right after I posted… posts were a minute apart
My ref to BL was related to last night though (GMT +2). I’m amazed at the numbers that ET are pushing in lately. It seems you just keep on growing! The Big Brother torch should be passed on methinks.

FC – [SNKY]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Parktou.4263

Got tired of the small group of FC running away from me. Thiefs are so scary for some reason….I don’t even use a backstab build lol.
P.S. The backstab build is for those afraid to Tango ;P

Score update-FC is startin to catch up to you GoM, better not take 3rd in your first T8 matchup lol.

Attachments:

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

What are you talking about? GoM used to be tier 1 in WvW, until we got blame for the fly hacking the orb trend. Everyone started to move servers that’s why we are here @ tier 8. We used to have a huge zerg for WvW, every map pretty much a long big line. Nowadays we just suck due to lack of numbers, that’s why we are here at the bottom of the barrel.

We aren’t happy and laid back, one of the reasons many big WvW guilds left our server in the first place was because people keep trashing the commanders in charge. We lost at least 5 300-500 men + guilds because of that reason alone. GoM casual WvWers are dumb, all they do is flame map/team chat when we’re losing and criticized the commanders when they themselves aren’t any better.

It’s called advertising.

But in the end, it’s kind of true. Why the hell would you still be in GoM if it wasn’t just to be in GoM ? You could have left ages ago while the free transfers were still up, or a few weeks ago when they opened medium server transfers.
PvE ? It surprises me that GoM is considered a high PvE server when few players bother to do any other god statues than Melandru. Anything that isn’t a low level zone if incredibly empty.
But dragons…wow there’s way too many players there (good luck not ending up on overflow if you want to do Jormag).

But you are kind of right with the commanders thing, but then again there will always be a few trolls. A lot of time the players are nice towards commanders and the less players somewhere, the better they are at listening, even if you don’t have a commander tag.
A lot of players just need to be given objectives, they don’t really know what to do. That’s because a lot of them are casual WvWers who only want to play if there’s someone leading them.

Score update-FC is startin to catch up to you GoM, better not take 3rd in your first T8 matchup lol.

Hehehe the gap is pretty much the same with GoM and ET :p

(edited by RedStar.4218)

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Nice try.
You just want us to shift our focus to FC so that they don’t catch up to you guys as well. With the scores as close as they are, there’s a very real possibility FC might slip by and steal 1st as the week progresses. I can only imagine how excited both ET/FC are right now at having a chance to win the tier after being stuck in a miserable match-up for so long. It’s going to be fun to see which one of the bros cannibalizes the other first, because I have a good feeling this match-up is gonna go down to the wire.

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

Score update anyone pls?

GoM we here at FC jokingly refer to some funny stuff you guys do as “T7 tactics”, but heck I just gotta ask why, when we were attacking durios with 4 catas, would you build a 2x flame ram on the wall?? I mean if it was close to the stairs or in the lord room then it would make sense for the burning damage, but unless it was a mistake you leave me baffled. No screenshot unfortunately since our guys destroyed it soon after it was placed (and then another one placed). All I can think of is that you have a flame troll in your midst?

I can understand rams at choke points, but when I see a ram on a wall I assume someone just dropped the wrong blueprint.

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Scleameth.6809

Score update anyone pls?

I can understand rams at choke points, but when I see a ram on a wall I assume someone just dropped the wrong blueprint.

Ahhh yes, but doing it twice? Someone needs a slap on the wrist Could have been a mistake done twice, but if it was a troll then it did not cost the other defenders any supply since it was basically destroyed as soon as the blueprints were dropped…
Just wondering if GoM has some new secret tactic that is yet to be revealed

FC – [SNKY]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

I don’t think trolls or people just being dumb is only a problem for GoM, don’t judge the tactics of a whole server based on a couple of flame rams.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Scleameth.6809

It was just a joke really – nothing negative intended to GoM as a server.
To be honest I’m really enjoying the new matchup and there are a few things to be learnt from GoM.

FC – [SNKY]

4/5/13 FC/GoM/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

I’m still not sure why GoM was so upset to move down to T8. This matchup this week has been pretty darn good! I think it will come down to the wire on Friday. Seems GoM is a pretty good fit right now with ET and FC.

FC needs to step it up a little! We lost too much on Sunday and are now still trying to get the points back. We can do it!