4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

hello, i just wanted to say that you are all nice people ty. <3

Mugi ! You drove that golem so hard! Apparently , according to SF you are a 1 person golem rush, haha!

Love Ya

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

A little video over the last couple nights! Fun fights out there! This one is small group battles vs. even-greater numbers and added vent snippets that I found funny. Hope you enjoy it between all the bickering here!

http://youtu.be/KGLNPg-0JPE

Ok, I’m not very good at this but here goes….

LOL PAXA farming n00b get more legendaries carebear kitten! Run more from upleveled pugs lololol gg team bunker. ROFL at that Splt noob, kitten those guys! er wait…

Good video, fight against XOXO was hilarious, probably cause of the song chosen. You seriously need help with the upload though, dat squished screen. That said I prefer your editing, straight to the point, subcrazy’s intro was too longwinded with 50 PAXA!’s in the last one.

Umm… What else… Tell Rhaeggarr that he’ll never be as cool as me so stop trying to play Guardian and stop recruiting, you’re turning into a zerg guild.

Come home soon kthx
<3

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

You seriously need help with the upload though, dat squished screen.

I think that’s a youtube preference thing. I’m not sure if I control it but I just changed it so it should fill the whole screen now… at least it does on mine!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Heiltdo.2891

Heiltdo.2891

Thanks you all for the great WvW, this is from Langor 2013.

Attachments:

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

What Noroz said is true though. I’ve been more level-headed than most in this thread but really your EB crew was a failiure last night.

I’m going to preface my post with thank you for taking Stonemist.

We were siege capped literally all day and had to make our gains on the backs of golems alone or PvDoor. We tried to build siege of all kinds at every location and it only worked every once in awhile. Even at that badge farm at Langor, it took us about 25 minutes to get the first treb print successfully put down on the ground.

It’s a miracle we even took anything at all. As you guys probably found out when you captured it, SM was armed to the teeth. Almost every 1000 unit radius was hitting its 5 siege cap inside the lord room and probably out of good habits, people were constantly refreshing them. Literally all night we were walking up to towers and having this same exact conversation:

“Alright lets get some AoE on the walls and see if it cools down enough to throw down a ram”
“OK get ready to get this ram up ASAP that area is still super hot”
“Kitten it I can’t put down a ram… weren’t rams in a different siege limit entirely?”
“Can we put down a cata somewhere? … nope.”
“Supply camp has 100/100 let’s just see where a golem can take us to…”
“Well… half HP left and it’s a paper gate, I guess it’s PvDoor time. Keep heals spammed up front and constant AoE up top”

That. All night.

Now that SM is out of the picture while the undermanned US Morning shift tries to hold what they can, we can start assessing where all our siege is and finally get some momentum going again in EB. I know ET and FC made fun of us for months for being a PvDoor server, but we were actually forced to do it for real starting Sunday night.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

You seriously need help with the upload though, dat squished screen.

I think that’s a youtube preference thing. I’m not sure if I control it but I just changed it so it should fill the whole screen now… at least it does on mine!

Hmm yeah guess it isn’t on your upload, sorry. Video fills the whole space on Firefox but not Chrome for me, strange.

Oh well, it was entertaining either way.

I am the donut

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

HAHAHA that was awesome. Thanks for that.

Edit: put that on Reddit, instant karma.

I am the donut

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

We were siege capped literally all day and had to make our gains on the backs of golems alone or PvDoor. We tried to build siege of all kinds at every location and it only worked every once in awhile. Even at that badge farm at Langor, it took us about 25 minutes to get the first treb print successfully put down on the ground.

It’s a miracle we even took anything at all. As you guys probably found out when you captured it, SM was armed to the teeth. Almost every 1000 unit radius was hitting its 5 siege cap inside the lord room and probably out of good habits, people were constantly refreshing them. Literally all night we were walking up to towers and having this same exact conversation:

“Alright lets get some AoE on the walls and see if it cools down enough to throw down a ram”
“Kitten it I can’t put down a ram… weren’t rams in a different siege limit entirely?”
“Well… half HP left and it’s a paper gate, I guess it’s PvDoor time. Keep heals spammed up front and constant AoE up top”

That. All night.

Now that SM is out of the picture while the undermanned US Morning shift tries to hold what they can, we can start assessing where all our siege is and finally get some momentum going again in EB. I know ET and FC made fun of us for months for being a PvDoor server, but we were actually forced to do it for real starting Sunday night.

Lol, can we finally build siege again? That’s why I left last night, didn’t feel like PvDooring and wanted to finish Bioshock Infinite (amazing btw). I like that NSP/HoD are forcing us to take pre-emptive measures on holding things. (Seriously, I do not recall having to fend off attacks on SM from each individual wall in t8, it’s been fun in t7.)

That siege cap though, blows hard.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Lol, can we finally build siege again? That’s why I left last night, didn’t feel like PvDooring and wanted to finish Bioshock Infinite (amazing btw). I like that NSP/HoD are forcing us to take pre-emptive measures on holding things. (Seriously, I do not recall having to fend off attacks on SM from each individual wall in t8, it’s been fun in t7.)

That siege cap though, blows hard.

Tell me about it, we had to PvDoor the blue keep couple nights ago, we got that reinforced gate to 20% before our golem finally arrived, what a pain.

Piiz

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

gah!

WTB european crew, we will pay in pounds.

My biggest fear in this match was nightcapping…but it appears that workday hours capping is our bigger concern. :-/ Perhaps Sorrows Furnace needs to hire some employees to play for us during worktime hours?

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

A little video over the last couple nights! Fun fights out there! This one is small group battles vs. even-greater numbers and added vent snippets that I found funny. Hope you enjoy it between all the bickering here!

Oh no, I missed all the fun
But the song was hilarious !

VoxL, NSPPT

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Oh no, I missed all the fun
But the song was hilarious !

Yeah I’m a sad panda I missed that too.. Looked like loads of fun though!

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

My biggest fear in this match was nightcapping…but it appears that workday hours capping is our bigger concern. :-/ Perhaps Sorrows Furnace needs to hire some employees to play for us during worktime hours?

If their strat today was anything like yesterday, it would have simply been resolved with a man on the oil, lol. Yesterday I facepalmed pretty hard when I got up to the south innergate of SM and the NSP golems are hitting the gate, oil is sitting there looking all fine and dandy, and everyone is shooting down from the top.

I don’t think the daycrew is conditioned to these new servers yet, haha. Do we know what NSP did today again? Was it more golems?

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

rofl bird song what did you do to king Mad USA? I almost laughed at the amount of emotion he put into his lifestory

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

I don’t think HoD can afford to have PAXA go back to NSP.

We’ve been losing forum wars for months and they’re the only ones keeping us in the game now. Its been four pages since anyone else from the server has posted, those are the kinds of coverage gaps that no one can come back from.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

We’ve been losing forum wars for months and they’re the only ones keeping us in the game now. Its been four pages since anyone else from the server has posted, those are the kinds of coverage gaps that no one can come back from.

Ahh but the more we rely on them to keep up our forum war games, the less we are forced to learn to become a better forum warring server! Sometimes it’s good to be totally outmanned in the forum wars, where points matter less than on Who’s Line is it Anyway

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

dank.3680

If their strat today was anything like yesterday, it would have simply been resolved with a man on the oil, lol. Yesterday I facepalmed pretty hard when I got up to the south innergate of SM and the NSP golems are hitting the gate, oil is sitting there looking all fine and dandy, and everyone is shooting down from the top.

I don’t think the daycrew is conditioned to these new servers yet, haha. Do we know what NSP did today again? Was it more golems?

Well there was 5 of us and 1 golem.. But we aren’t stupid we’ve taken a keep or two before.. There wasn’t really any defenders, we wiped a small group or two on the way but that was it save for one poor guy trying to man a cannon..

We didn’t even set off trying to capture anything.. We started by hitting a supply camp trying to bring out some people to fight us.. Didn’t work so we moved on to a tower, still nothing so a keep and another and so on..

By midway through the second keep we ended up with 10-15 guys tho..

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

What Noroz said is true though. I’ve been more level-headed than most in this thread but really your EB crew was a failiure last night.

That. All night.

It’s hard to tell if it was folks practicing good siege habits or if we experienced a case of the “anomaly” of siege not despawning that is mentioned in the wiki. Considering much of that siege lasted overnight (and I highly doubt folks were refreshing siege ALL night), I can’t help but suspect it may be a case of the latter.

It’d be nice to get an updated clarification of whether or not rams are counted against a team’s hard map siege limit. The wiki indicates that Mike Ferguson said…

basically anything that is not a ram counts towards one ‘limit’ for the purpose of this explanation and each team can have up to 100 of these types of weapons out at any time per map. Each team can also have up to 100 rams placed on a map.

However, we’ve been having trouble placing rams since Sunday. And I find the idea that we had 100 rams in EB rather unbelievable.

Attachments:

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Well there was 5 of us and 1 golem.. But we aren’t stupid we’ve taken a keep or two before.. There wasn’t really any defenders, we wiped a small group or two on the way but that was it save for one poor guy trying to man a cannon..

We didn’t even set off trying to capture anything.. We started by hitting a supply camp trying to bring out some people to fight us.. Didn’t work so we moved on to a tower, still nothing so a keep and another and so on..

By midway through the second keep we ended up with 10-15 guys tho..

Weird, well grats on the cap. Yesterday we seemed to have plenty of bodies throughout the day, I wonder if they were distracted in EB or something.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

dank.3680

Ahh but the more we rely on them to keep up our forum war games, the less we are forced to learn to become a better forum warring server! Sometimes it’s good to be totally outmanned in the forum wars, where points matter less than on Who’s Line is it Anyway

The only way to win a forum war is by repeating the same thing over and over with a massive forum zerg. Watch out for the small groups like PAXA though, they sneak in some nasty hits and do more damage then you would expect.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

dank.3680

lol pretty funny stuff, I had a front row seat as I told everyone to stand in the bubbles and have a laugh. (I knew what would happen because I’ve been that ping pong ball before) lol

(edited by dank.3680)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

The only way to win a forum war is by repeating the same thing over and over with a massive forum zerg. Watch out for the small groups like PAXA though, they sneak in some nasty hits and do more damage then you would expect.

Oh, you must be winning then. The ‘you only win because of numbers’ posts are pretty redundant and fairly frequent.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

Oh, you must be winning then. The ‘you only win because of numbers’ posts are pretty redundant and fairly frequent.

I hope that sounded more clever in your head.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I hope that sounded more clever in your head.

Only illustrating his point. I <3 my mindless zombie horde of a server, they are like pets, or better yet … minions. They horde around our appealing blue icons (like moths to a flame) and rush while smaller groups can perform other specific tasks. It works out well.

Mindless zombie horde for life. Hate all you want.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

ChesterWing.5321

dude we dont hate we just call you bad

theres a difference

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Sorry, bad* mindless zombie horde of a server, happy now? We are the baddies who wipe you off our shoes.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: badnews.9384

badnews.9384

People call me bad So, I’m disappointed to see that no one replied to my posts or sent me personal message. Oh well, I guess there isn’t any advice a baddie like me can benefit from hearing. I’m going to keep playing like I do!

See you on the battlefield Win or lose, let’s have a great time. That is why we play and continue playing.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

ChesterWing.5321

as long as you understand you’re bad we’re one step closer to holding hands

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Only if you have cookies, or some other various incentive. Kumbaya is out of the question though… for now.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

People call me bad So, I’m disappointed to see that no one replied to my posts or sent me personal message. Oh well, I guess there isn’t any advice a baddie like me can benefit from hearing. I’m going to keep playing like I do!

See you on the battlefield Win or lose, let’s have a great time. That is why we play and continue playing.

If you want to become a better player, 1v1’s and small group fights are always good to hone individual skill, especially when you fight the same person multiple times as this allows you to learn how to counter the enemy.

If you’re ever interested in duels or what not with constructive feedback from your opponent, just give me a shout on the forums or in-game.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Satopemba.9370

Satopemba.9370

They are simply frustrated they couldn’t find ANY small group action coming from SF.

I will reiterate this sentiment.
Despite my multiple posts about boycotting this week, I’ve found it very hard to stay away from WvW (I’ve played -just- WvW for about eight hours this week)… but I’ve yet to have -any- encounter with SF that had less than twenty-five.

Like a post I said earlier – I imagine that a lot of your players have skill; but amidst all the zerging, I’ve yet to be able to confirm this. I’m not looking for a 5HoD vs 1SP fight – but when my group of twelve -only- runs into 25+, skill no longer becomes a factor. It’s all about numbers.

Again (and I’m doing this for all my posts, because I don’t want this to be taken in a bad light), I’m not saying your players aren’t skillful. I’m saying that, because of your numbers, I can’t tell if they are.

I agree with this completely. SF’s tactics of strength by numbers gets boring fast. I’ve played a lot this week, but I gotta say I had much more fun with the GoM, HoD match up. I’m not trying to say SF are bad players, only that their tactics are dull and lead to blob zerg stalemates. GoM and HoD have a more intellectual, strategic approach to WvW, sending off small groups of 5-8 to cap camps, create distractions, hunt yaks, cap NPC’s, etc. With GoM, NSP, & HoD when Hylek or Dredge were up it seemed imperative to grab them because every extra NPC player could be the difference in the smaller, more balanced clashes. Skill use and exact placement of siege seemed to matter much more. With SF, when I notice Hylek up I’m like, “Oh… guess we COULD go cap them although it won’t really matter much.” Plus 5 v 5 fights really allow you to sense a player’s psychological approach to combat. And I do have to say that HoD and GoM rarely camped our spawn points. They always allowed us the ability to defend our keeps. Fighting SF is like fighting a giant slug that lurks on your doorstep and eats your garbage. They are always there, always a massive zerg, always camping spawn. Plus, as this thread proves, I don’t like their general attitude on the forums. Too much bluster, bragging, and trash talk. I look forward to SF’s departure from our tier so we can get back to more balanced and enjoyable WvW.

Amen,

Anet should have just put SF in T1 and let them work their way down instead of ruining one of the most fun and balanced tiers in WvW.

That would however go against the system, anet created.
Matchups are decided by points. That can not change. However, giving SF +2k points does not change anything with the fundamental problem of T8. ET ans FC would still have 500 points and GOM would be trapped in the Glicko Ghetto, while IOJ would take the green spot in T7.
What do you want to accomplish by that?
There was no way to preserve your little T7 matchup either way besides messing with the system VERY badly. Fixing T8 would have dropped GOM either way.

Just fixing whats broken(FC’s and ET’s ridiculously low points in this case) and letting the system rearrange itself was the most logical thing to do.
And I am pretty sure, the bragging of you T7 guys about how SF would lose either way, motivated ANet into some “what if…” kind of thinking, so they just went ahead and kicked SF into T7 to see whether you guys can live up to your words.

Here is my biggest complaint with the scoring, you win the matchup AND you end up losing points, you finish last and you gain points depending on not getting beat that badly. No sense. Simple solution, winner of the tier moves up, loser goes down, 2nd place stays in 2nd place. This will undoubtedly lead to some rise and falls, but it gets rid of stale matchups and changes the motivation. You have something worth fighting for. You win you move up, you lose you go down. What is wrong with that solution? Sometimes the simplest solution is the best one. Oh yeah and rotate the colors once a week.

agree 100%. The final result would be pretty close as now, but less whining.

Turubamba – FKB (HoD)
Erethic (HoD)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

If you want to become a better player, 1v1’s and small group fights are always good to hone individual skill, especially when you fight the same person multiple times as this allows you to learn how to counter the enemy.

If you’re ever interested in duels or what not with constructive feedback from your opponent, just give me a shout on the forums or in-game.

He was asking for advice on his tactics inside a zergball. Since there were so many people calling him out in the video he posted as a ‘bad player’, yet none of them stipulated on how to do better. You may have missed that earlier.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: badnews.9384

badnews.9384

Hey Azaruil, thank you. You are taking the discussion in the direct I want to see head in. What pulsecodesgnl said, but I gotta admit I need to polish my 1vs1 skills. I always build my toon around groups not solo.

I can give you step by step of everything I did in that video. If you were in that situation with the same build would you personally do it any different? I’m not speaking to you directly just asking everyone out there.

edit: I just got 2 personal messages saying I did great and don’t worry about the trolls.
I’m paraphrasing of course. Thanks.

(edited by badnews.9384)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

silverfire.2547

Rotating the colors should never happen without significant changes to how EB is laid out.

Summarizing what I’ve posted in a couple other threads on the same subject, Green is the least defensible keep, Red has the most defensible one, and Blue is somewhere in the middle. The outer ring towers for green are also the least defensible with either cover or wide open approach paths. Outer ring towers are protected by at least one chokepoint for red. Blue team has either a wide, but open choke or two smaller chokepoints coming into their outer ring towers.

Giving the winning team the red side of EB is horrifyingly unbalanced. Rotating the borderlands shouldn’t be a problem though, unless ANet managed to introduce differences between three seemingly identical maps.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

what happen SF?

LOL, it is called work. You know, earning a paycheck.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

silverfire.2547

what happen SF?

LOL, it is called work. You know, earning a paycheck.

This :X

Posting from work right now.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Yep I never have really tried to hide the fact that I was ex-ET….It is pretty much known to anyone in T8….ET was all but dead in WvW, the guild I was in was playing (wvw) less and less. I did not want to move up to a higher tier and get back into the queue lock…And I knew some of SF having fought them for a while, and respected a lot of their players and hated some others (mainly cause they killed me some)….Also the talk of the time was how they were moving on out of T8 and I thought well win/win, I get on an active WvW server, and get to avoid fighting against my ex-servermates and guild….But that did not happen lol, so I ended up doing both and had some good times with good friends on both servers….In fact, the guild I was in back then ended up bailing on ET too, you know them as MEND in HoD.

And also I hope you can respect the fact that I answered your comment with a legitimate statement rather than getting all elitist….Like I said I have nothing to hide about where I have been….But I would like to add, I came over not real early, but fairly early on in the matchup, so while I did jump to a better situation, I also experienced life on both sides of the fence and it was boring for both, win or lose…

I can vouch for this. I remember the day he first came into WvW as a SF player and was announcing how he was from ET, etc. My first thought was, what a kitten for bailing on his server. But once you get to know him (I just call him Savannah now, much easier with all the other toons) he is a great WvW teammate and I am proud to fight alongside him. Peace out.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: SinDKatePrime.9085

SinDKatePrime.9085

Hi guys, first post here

Syndkate-Sylvari/Necro/80||Scarlet Alliance-Human/Mes/80||Mr Ts White Double-Norn/Guard/80
Forged from the fires of Balthazar – Sorrows Furnace – WvWvW east coast
“Bow before the mighty Dolyak” -Banjo

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Hi guys, first post here

Welcome Syndicate!

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Hi guys, first post here

RUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! SYN while you can.

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

This made my day.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

rofl bird song what did you do to king Mad USA? I almost laughed at the amount of emotion he put into his lifestory

It twas a touching tale of triumph over evil.

I can only assume that he mad at something or other.
Picked on the wrong Bird though,

I lift

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

I lift

Wrong hair color!

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

This is the best rap ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvG0AYTA6yU

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Rob.7624

I lift

Wrong hair color!

Silly me.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

SF come save your tower NSP and HoD are holding it ransom! We got teh siegezorz!

Seriously though… We build all these AC’s to farm you but no one is showing up :[ What gives?

Sorry, our zerg is on it’s way to visit a certain dictator that warned foreigners to stay off his borderland. And you know how our zerg likes to roll over borderlands…

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Rob.7624

SF come save your tower NSP and HoD are holding it ransom! We got teh siegezorz!

Seriously though… We build all these AC’s to farm you but no one is showing up :[ What gives?

Mugi is there

Did you not know about the Mugler Effect which dawns from the Mugma Principle?
Gank + Noob + Extended time = rage quit

Sorry, our zerg is on it’s way to visit a certain dictator that warned foreigners to stay off his borderland. And you know how our zerg likes to roll over borderlands…

North Korea doesn’t have a server in this game..
Please tell me its HoD’s.

-_- Had a fun time reclaiming our bl this morning, thanks for that guys.
They may need a taste of that medicine.

EDIT:
And I know no North Koreans will report this message as abuse.

Because guess who doesn’t have an internet?!

YAY, oppression.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

North Korea doesn’t have a server in this game..
Please tell me its HoD.

-_- Had a fun time reclaiming our bl this morning, thanks for that guys.

EDIT:
And I know no North Koreans will report this message as abuse.

Because guess who doesn’t have an internet?!

YAY, oppression.

But it makes you think. Would North Korea be better at guildwars 2 than South Korea?

LOL, thanks for the laugh! YAY, oppression.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

ChesterWing.5321

where are the excuses from SF? Or will they say something like “fight our big brother AGG”