4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: bigsal.7061

bigsal.7061

Nothing like a “QQ MOAR” post in response to a post that has no tears in it. Some trolls look like normal people, others look like the giant oafs depicted in fairy tales.

All his posts are nothing but tears.. QQ you guys dont play the way we do!
No respect for you because you are farming us but its not the way we want to be farmed…blah blah blah.
You dont like it? Do something about it.
But until you PAXA start to put up some sort of fight instead of letting us farm you with our 3-5 men groups then i suggest just keeping to yourselves because we are all tired of your guilds crying.

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: bigsal.7061

bigsal.7061

watcha gonna do when the SF monster runs wild on you!!!
^^THIS^^ You guys may have Anet employees helping you in some questionable ways but we have The Hulkster playing on our server.

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Those SF “pugs” seem awfully familiar.. Nice vid tho.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

(edited by dank.3680)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

hello, i just wanted to say that you are all nice people ty. <3

Mugi ! You drove that golem so hard! Apparently , according to SF you are a 1 person golem rush, haha!

Love Ya

It was my first time playing with a golem! I hope I put some fear into you SF guys, I can be a monster >.<. agree?

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Nothing like a “QQ MOAR” post in response to a post that has no tears in it. Some trolls look like normal people, others look like the giant oafs depicted in fairy tales.

No respect for you because you are farming us but its not the way we want to be farmed…blah blah blah.
But until you PAXA start to put up some sort of fight instead of letting us farm you with our 3-5 men groups then i suggest just keeping to yourselves because we are all tired of your guilds crying.

We cry just about as much as you tell the truth. Not that often.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

A Challengar appears! This could be entertaining…

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

dank.3680

like the giant oafs depicted in fairy tales.

You mean like this tool?

Attachments:

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

Very entertaining. SF small mans are truly a force to be reckoned with.

I am the donut

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Shu.6981

I am really sorry for this post as it will be off topic but I just have to cause it’s so funny that I watched it 10+ times and I would like to share to you pals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnydFmqHuVo

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

I am really sorry for this post as it will be off topic but I just have to cause it’s so funny that I watched it 10+ times and I would like to share to you pals

Thank you so much for this, made my night!

I am the donut

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Shu.6981

Thank you so much for this, made my night!

Your welcome!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

*sigh, more arguments about how unskilled we are.

Alrighty then… we’re ‘unskilled’, so what? Does that make you feel better about yourself?

No not really, it makes me sad at the state of GW2 actually…

@ Silk I like you already, and yes if you accommodate to our playstyle (stepping out of your comfort zone) win or lose, there will be a new respect. I’m excited because 10v5 is a challenge win or lose I will enjoy myself.

Also moutz really wants to be in the group and his first available evening (which evening is the best for most of us) is thursday.

sure thing boss thursday friday tuesday what does it matter right, you want sPvP style on “WORLD vs WORLD”, I just want you guys to quit with all the crying.

Ok , since you want to be a tool about it. you get nothing. seeya out there BOSS..

LMFAO you sure showed them XOXO, cried for 5v5, asked for 10v5, got what you wanted and then said “you’re a tool taking my keyboard and going home”…PVP you think about that next time you wanna get sarcastic, you will be deprived of the privilege of owning XOXO….

Oh man this is too good….so freaking funny….

BTW XOXO, tell your asuran mesmer (you know the tanky one that makes 50 clones, throws up every buff, then stealths and runs when confusion doesn’t do his dps for him) the next time I own him in EB, that calling his thief buddy (both asura) to assist is bad form….Funny how karma works though, cause 2 hrs later I was on my asuran thief running by SM and low and behold what do I see? 50 little asuran mesmers running away from a group and right toward me….One steal, and backstab later was enough to finish it off….Kinda hated to finish it like that, but that’s just how it be sometimes….lol

Sadly I didn’t hang around this time for the thief to get called in for support.

I can only assume you are talking about my mesmer but this couldn’t be true as I have never lost to any COSA member as of yet in anything less than 3v1. I was hoping you wouldn’t make a point of my obvious hacking using “50” clones clearly you have nailed it I am bad and run from any fight. Sadly it is also true that no COSA will stay in a 1v1 with me and always runs and calls for backup I make it a point to always finish that coward off before I stealth and leave the other COSA nubs to res him.

The only COSA I have any respect for as of today is a tanky Necro who is annoying as kitten but being a bunker can’t kill me it just takes me forever to wear him down.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

dank.3680

LOL wow man.. Laughed really hard at this, great stuff..

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Shu.6981

LOL wow man.. Laughed really hard at this, great stuff..

That T-Rex gets me ^^

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Varconi.1804

No
as a matter of fact we are all about our server winning vs a guild’s victory.

So what you are saying is that you would bring the entire server to back you up because your guild is too unskilled to GvG against pugs?

Yes we[PVP] are unskilled

The only reason PvP is even in this conversation was they posted videos to prove that SF is not winning because of superior numbers. The problem is that in all these videos they have more people and do not use any strat other than portal bombs with superior numbers. Having seen pugs decimate PvP with fewer numbers multiple times in bay already I tend to agree that coordination is nice but it will only take you so far.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

So when is SF going to get promoted to Tier 2? They have the numbers for it. Every battle we fight against them every day, and I mean every day, they have a zerg 6 to 7 times our size. They’ve already nearly out done us by 40,000pts in under 5 days. The balance is completely not there. I have no idea why they’re in Tier 7, let alone why they were even in 8. Makes WvW very unappealing. almost makes you want to recommend the entire server just refrain going to WvW and let them toot their horn. No fun when you have no chance. I’m sure the Tier 8 folks felt the same way.

They have 24hour a day coverage with numbers beyond reckoning. Of course there’s no such thing as Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large servers for WvW. It’s just larger servers beating on small servers and bragging about it.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

dank.3680

So when is SF going to get promoted to Tier 2? They have the numbers for it. Every battle we fight against them every day, and I mean every day, they have a zerg 6 to 7 times our size. They’ve already nearly out done us by 40,000pts in under 5 days. The balance is completely not there. I have no idea why they’re in Tier 7, let alone why they were even in 8. Makes WvW very unappealing. almost makes you want to recommend the entire server just refrain going to WvW and let them toot their horn. No fun when you have no chance. I’m sure the Tier 8 folks felt the same way.

They have 24hour a day coverage with numbers beyond reckoning. Of course there’s no such thing as Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large servers for WvW. It’s just larger servers beating on small servers and bragging about it.

You have to make peace with the fact that SF doesn’t give a kitten if they have a fair even fight. They want the win, the ego pat themselves on the back boost of the top spot on the scoreboard. They will claim it’s not numbers all day long, while everyone knows different (they did the SAME thing in t8 when they first got there – I was there). They want that precious wxp and the bragging rights to 30 bags around an arrow cart after 2 hours of pressing 1 at a choke point.

Today a thought occurred to me, I wondered the following. Why after spending months in t8 knowing they outnumbered them SO much, knowing they would never fight out of the ratings hole of t8 all the while claming to love and respect the players of ET and FERG so much. Why then, did they not do the sensible thing and split up some guilds amongst FERG and ET and balance out the tier. Why instead beg ANET to put them in the same position in another Tier where the game is boring and called before it starts.

SF could have easily shuffled a few guilds, balanced t8 and be having a super fun fair match with all the people they love so much. Meanwhile t7 could still be having our close fought love affair we grew so fond of.

But instead, ego got in the way, the insane drive to gain that higher tier status that is the same thing as the lower tiers. The need to go up to t7 and say HAH we have better tactics – ahem numbers then you!!! WE RULE YOU SUCK!!

all my opinion of course….

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

So I was a bit surprised by [WvW] strategy tonight. I’m still wondering what you guys were doing in our borderlands. It was funny though to see you practicing that turtle/portal bombing.

VoxL, NSPPT

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

So I was a bit surprised by [WvW] strategy tonight. I’m still wondering what you guys were doing in our borderlands. It was funny though to see you practicing that turtle/portal bombing.

zergling practice? for shame.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

This thread’s gotten incredibly boring since everyone got it in their mind to try to be le mastur trull xd

Disciple of Quag

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Holy moly!! It is me, Your Big Horse.

Here is new video showcasing some of SF’s small man groups

I hope you enjoy. Or wafflez gives the burst.

-Your Big Horse

Pony!! Nice video man enjoyed watching the texas SF massacre.
SPCA & tM banging female dogs in the rear.

Thank you my friend. I will tell Wafflez to exempt you from the burst.

I joke ha ha ha

-Your Big Horse

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

We were practicing our zergball and portal bombing. Plus people needed just a “lets have fun and be goofballs” day

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

When you can’t win the game, just come try to win the forum wars, amirite or amirite? That’s all I see from NSP in this thread.

Do you cry yourself to sleep like this every night? Or just when you’re losing?

Can’t wait to hang with you bros in tier 7! Count your days.

only way i can accurately depict the situation, you the fem terminator will try to reach t7 but we ARNY will mess you up even if we have to destroy ourselves!

Dont expect an easy time.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

you know for all the trolls gom had to deal with at least they didnt get upset and spend 40 gold and then get banned by arena net for spying. That is the prime reason why GoM is > SF

(edited by ChesterWing.5321)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

osif.8673

And you losers complained about PAXA vs. Os. Bet all of you wish you had that back now.

[PAXA]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

SF go up faster, faster! The rocket boost through tiers is awesome to watch, and we’re hoping to follow.

fights with ET in the backseat

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

To those from SF who tried to take NSP garr at 11h pm east. You really had us scared when I saw 2 omegas and a few alpha . I still don’t know how we survived that.

Heiann – NSP

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

sf’s population is similar to what i recall playing against when we were matched with dh. on the weekend, sure they outnumber us .. but as predicted once the weekend warriors die off and the week day grind hits, it’s just a matter of coverage & peak times.

it isn’t a wafflestomp faceroll, as sf would like it to be. they get boastful about it because their peak times are our lowest. the forum warriors don’t post that during our peak times their bl is green & during nsp’s it’s blue. gods forbid they admit they were managing a measly 65 ppt this morning … egos might go explody.

it would be an absolute blast if all 3 servers had matched peak times, but we don’t.

it’s pretty dull for me to log on & see everything green, and prance around sf’s bl as a lone moose without seeing a single defender.

sad times, my friends. sad times.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

doo dee dooo

Oh, and the overall score is:

Sorrow – 153.5k – 420 blaze it potential
Henge – 105k – 145 potential
Peaks – 112.5k – 130 potential

Attachments:

Disciple of Quag

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

His comment doesn’t bother me, but in the video I did switch to d/d and I did daggerstorm with vemons. We’re stacking so I don’t wanna use disabling shot, infiltrators arrow, or steal. Smashing 1 because I was constantly tabbing to enemies and bad habit I suppose?

Even if he is a troll I welcome all criticism. We don’t improve if everyone says good job now do we.

This. We could use more of this. Good on ya, mate.

-Miss Fisthammer [CSI] – HoD Represent.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Quick shout to the Splt group running around in SFBL, you guys are good to burst targets down, gotta give you that.

PAXA showed up, finally they left the forum and showed their faces. Didnt present anything though, lots of talk, not much to show.

Keep it going guys. Also, lol at HoD and NSP avoiding each other at Bluelake while facing us, sadly I missclicked and couldnt get the screenshot

Edit: bad spelling

Piiz

(edited by Pizz.3698)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Glaeser.8015

Double-teaming is fun.

Great fights at that tower btw, if you’re meaning lake tower specifically we were 6 and [NSP] had 10 maybe? They helped a lot. Was a good effort but in the end we got zerged out.

I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Devinchi.2756

Devinchi.2756

You have to make peace with the fact that SF doesn’t give a kitten if they have a fair even fight. They want the win, the ego pat themselves on the back boost of the top spot on the scoreboard. They will claim it’s not numbers all day long, while everyone knows different (they did the SAME thing in t8 when they first got there – I was there). They want that precious wxp and the bragging rights to 30 bags around an arrow cart after 2 hours of pressing 1 at a choke point.

Today a thought occurred to me, I wondered the following. Why after spending months in t8 knowing they outnumbered them SO much, knowing they would never fight out of the ratings hole of t8 all the while claming to love and respect the players of ET and FERG so much. Why then, did they not do the sensible thing and split up some guilds amongst FERG and ET and balance out the tier. Why instead beg ANET to put them in the same position in another Tier where the game is boring and called before it starts.

SF could have easily shuffled a few guilds, balanced t8 and be having a super fun fair match with all the people they love so much. Meanwhile t7 could still be having our close fought love affair we grew so fond of.

But instead, ego got in the way, the insane drive to gain that higher tier status that is the same thing as the lower tiers. The need to go up to t7 and say HAH we have better tactics – ahem numbers then you!!! WE RULE YOU SUCK!!

all my opinion of course….

Perhaps guilds didn’t transfer to ET and FG because they don’t want to leave behind the server they played since launch? Server pride is a perfectly valid excuse for not wanting to leave. It took us forever (and with a little intervention) to get out of tier 8 because of the way the ratings work, not because we apparently the “least skilled” server in the game.

Even if we are currently winning tier 7 because of numbers, then it only makes sense that we fight on a tier that lessens that advantage If that tier is higher than the one we are currently in, then while its unfortunate, we have to go through you guys first. Sorry.

If you claim we are unskilled, then the only way for that to change is for you guys to show us that what we’re doing isn’t effective. Our zerg can best learn new things through failure. In fact, after failing to take the garrison on NSP, one of our commanders at that fight said “We had a good run everyone. This reminded us we aren’t in Tier 8 anymore.” Therefore, I challenge both NSP and HoD to make us a better server.

As for people’s attitude on these forums, it’d be best for everyone not to take them as representative of entire guilds/servers. This goes for all three sides. Letting this mindless spewing of who’s better than who is ridiculous. Sure, winning, score, and potential points get you nothing in the end, but neither does insulting others ability to play or proclaiming how much more skilled one is over everyone else. In the end, all of us play this game for the same reason.

PS: I spotted you and Nausicca in our Lion’s Arch today. Hope you made yourselves at home, and I hope to see your guild in the battlefield in the future. If you’re as good as you say you are, it’ll be a challenge I eagerly await.

Heavy Charrtillery – lvl 80 Engineer
Sorrow’s Furnace

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

doo dee dooo

Oh, and the overall score is:

Sorrow – 153.5k – 420 blaze it potential
Henge – 105k – 145 potential
Peaks – 112.5k – 130 potential

[Outmanned]

-Miss Fisthammer [CSI] – HoD Represent.

PS. Thanks to the commander from SF for the good fight in Rogue’s. I was the hard to kill Engie who PRYBARed and then stomped you despite the 3v2 odds (and your siege), and then rallied off one of your teammates when finally downed. Great fight, hope to catch you again sometime.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

Dno how Tier8 looked like, but most of you SF people aren’t even familiar with spawnkeeps as i’ve been dragging grps and grps of SF’s into it almost the entire day that I was being chased. There has to be limit of how much you can tunnelvision right? lol.

just want to add another one to my collection ^^

Attachments:

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Heiltdo.2891

Heiltdo.2891

Ill just leave this here….
<3

Attachments:

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Varconi.1804

Quick shout to the Splt group running around in SFBL, you guys are good to burst targets down, gotta give you that.

PAXA showed up, finally they left the forum and showed their faces. Didnt present anything though, lots of talk, not much to show.

Keep it going guys. Also, lol at HoD and NSP avoiding each other at Bluelake while facing us, sadly I missclicked and couldnt get the screenshot

If you need help with your clicking skills I would check out PvP I heard on forums they are well skilled in that.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

osif.8673

Sorry, don’t remember dying to any [seed] people. Losing to people not in a zerg, even having a good fight with people not in a zerg, usually leaves an impression on us. Your name doesn’t ring any bell.

[PAXA]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

osif.8673

Also, I hear from my sources that X Braveheart X from [MoB] wiped a PAXA 20 man single handed. Very impressive.

[PAXA]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Verras.5013

Verras.5013

If you need help with your clicking skills I would check out PvP I heard on forums they are well skilled in that.

We offer lessons, also it’s bring a friend week. 1 price to teach 2 people what a deal! Also check out our “How to press 1” class on Thursdays, it’s packed full of tips and tricks. Still getting that press 2 class down, we will let you guys know when it’s finished!

On a serious note, PVP are not here to tell you that we are the best or that we are always outnumbered. We are casual players who enjoy WvW and improving at it. We don’t practice small 5 man groups for WvW because in all honesty our numbers are overwhelming compared to NSP and HoD (Not as much as it was in T8 but still by quite a bit). So, their is little need for small group combat. Eventually we hope to be at a tier where zerg vs zerg is the main thing and not small roaming groups.

Now onto why SF cares about score. SF strives to reach the next tier because as you say our numbers are a factor in winning. However, not all of us are just mindless zombies (some are) but we are trying to win to move up tiers. Why? Because we want a good fair fight, it’s basic logic that the higher tier you are the more likely the active WvW community is. So eventually, SF will climb to a tier with an equal or more WvW population and we can strive to coordinate and innovate better. Nothing against NSP or HoD, but your numbers and tactics don’t differ to that of T8s. We have no need for our 3 skill yet, maybe that will come in tier 6?

TLDR: SF has more people and zergs than NSP and HoD. SF wants to go higher in tiers where our numbers are matched so we can find an even match ourselves.

Edited a few grammar errors, not all but some.

King Verras ~ SF ~ Necromancer ~ [eXo] Guild
eXo taking credit for things we did not achieve.
eXo dying in outnumbered fights since May 2013.

(edited by Verras.5013)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Keep hiding in the forums

Piiz

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Poet.3098

Poet.3098

That’s a silly idea; our server is our home. You wouldn’t betray your home/family would you? There is something you guys must realize. WvW is not about even fights/fairness, it is about winning the match of the week. Shockingly enough, we in SF absolutely love winning, and we plan to keep on winning until we encounter foes that actually are our superiors, and if we must battle our way through the tiers, then so be it.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

They have 24hour a day coverage with numbers beyond reckoning.

lol wut?

Obviously, someone wasn’t paying attention to the score earlier today.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/4-5-HoD-NSP-SF-1/page/10#post1797520

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

osif.8673

That’s a silly idea; our server is our home. You wouldn’t betray your home/family would you? There is something you guys must realize. WvW is not about even fights/fairness, it is about winning the match of the week. Shockingly enough, we in SF absolutely love winning, and we plan to keep on winning until we encounter foes that actually are our superiors, and if we must battle our way through the tiers, then so be it.

Nope, it’s about fun. Sorry to burst your bubble.

[PAXA]

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

It is interesting to note that although NSP and SF are both HIGH population servers and HoD is a Medium population server, HoD is managing to stay within striking for second place. NSP which has the same population as SF cannot match SF’s pace.

So what that does all tell you? HoD relies on skills, not numbers, SF has numbers and NSP has neither!

Theftwind (HoD)

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Varconi.1804

That is the point they keep missing. For some, myself included, goading people into responses on forums is part of that experience. I wish to thank all those who have assisted me in this.

I don’t want to get all mushy but please do not take anything personally, clicking is a natural progression in playing games. Everyone started clicking and I have played MMO’s with players far better than me who had nothing bound, it is just used as a general measure of where someone is in their gaming experience.

That said you all suck I rule gg nubs.

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Shinsetsuu.2849

Shinsetsuu.2849

It is interesting to note that although NSP and SF are both HIGH population servers and HoD is a Medium population server, HoD is managing to stay within striking for second place. NSP which has the same population as SF cannot match SF’s pace.

Probably because a lot of NSP doesn’t WvW, we’re a really big PvE server. The population count’s how many people we have total, not how many go into WvW

Valiant Morrighan | Meifèng | Frostknight Morgana
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Poet.3098

SF is having fun haha

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Poet.3098

Here’s a thought problem for you guys:

If wvw is in fact about this ephemeral thing which we call “fun,” and SF is having fun w/ the current state of affairs, but the other two servers are not since they lack the adequate bodies to compete, whose fun takes precedence? My fun or your fun?

4/5 HoD/NSP/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Verras.5013

Verras.5013

Here’s a thought problem for you guys:

If wvw is in fact about this ephemeral thing which we call “fun,” and SF is having fun w/ the current state of affairs, but the other two servers are not since they lack the adequate bodies to compete, whose fun takes precedence? My fun or your fun?

One of the things that need to be brought up to all SF players. We are having fun, but in all honesty we are having it at others expense, thus hate is directed at us. All we can hope is that we move up a tier or HoD, NSP gather more members.

Although, from what I’ve seen from HoD and NSP this morning brought us to 100 PPT this morning. The journey to tier 6 may be harder than most SF thought. Was very surprising to me when I woke up.

Also, XOXO and PAXA saw some of your small mans running around today, very impressive burst you guys have. Wasn’t expecting to drop that quickly. Keep the good fights going.

King Verras ~ SF ~ Necromancer ~ [eXo] Guild
eXo taking credit for things we did not achieve.
eXo dying in outnumbered fights since May 2013.