4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Had lots of fun on CD borderlands last night in some smaller battles with both CD and SoS. Needed a break from the EB zerg ball action. SBI holding the point lead for a good 6-7 hours last night into early morning. But, lack of coverage just continues to kill us during the morning and early afternoon. We need a few good strong SEA/OCEANIC guilds. I think SoS can spare a few :P

(edited by Gravy.7589)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Had lots of on CD borderlands last night in some smaller battles with both CD and SoS. Needed a break from the EB zerg ball action. SBI holding the point lead for a good 6-7 hours last night into early morning. But, lack of coverage just continues to kill us during the morning and early afternoon. We need a few good strong SEA/OCEANIC guilds. I think SoS can spare a few :P

We wanted to take your hills but you guys held on well and we had to leave. Good job there guys!

I saw a while ago SBI took most of CD’s stuff too hehe

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Hehe, SBI is the most opportunistic server in this tier. Very strategic with their moves.

>3> camping our spawn haha dang. That took some time to push out of SOS

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Good game guys. We lost most of the things in cd bl. Kudos to SOS for taking it and for being persistent.

Revenge for taking our hills yesterday

woo, you guys hold a grudge dam , but hey if thats wut it worth , we can take the 3 keeps in ur bl , and i can promise you that gonna happen soon lol , good match so far though

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Night guys, that was fun. Sorry we couldn’t get SMC this time. >3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Well, this week was the most fun I’ve had in a while since , except for a small period of time, no one has overwhelming numbers most of the time. Hopefully it stays like this next week even though we have another 3 guilds leaving to TC.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Well, this week was the most fun I’ve had in a while since , except for a small period of time, no one has overwhelming numbers most of the time. Hopefully it stays like this next week even though we have another 3 guilds leaving to TC.

which guilds?

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

which guilds?

Naga, Awe, and EsF. At this point with so many guilds that had left CD, you guys included too, I don’t find myself surprised or anything at their leaving. Just don’t like their choice of TC since it was KH leaving to TC that lead to the exodus right before the free transfers end. That and a guys from TC posted on our forums a mini essay that talked a bit on how the transfers will benefit them amongst other things. Gee, is that supposed to make us feel better? You guys benefit but at the cost of CD, the mostly balanced matchup in T4, and the really balanced matchup in T2.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Does that mean we can join tier 5 and become a small group roaming server now?

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

which guilds?

Naga, Awe, and EsF. At this point with so many guilds that had left CD, you guys included too, I don’t find myself surprised or anything at their leaving. Just don’t like their choice of TC since it was KH leaving to TC that lead to the exodus right before the free transfers end. That and a guys from TC posted on our forums a mini essay that talked a bit on how the transfers will benefit them amongst other things. Gee, is that supposed to make us feel better? You guys benefit but at the cost of CD, the mostly balanced matchup in T4, and the really balanced matchup in T2.

For me personally out of every server asking for oceanic presence, TC was the only server to come to myself, and a lot of my other guildies personally and ask for us to transfer.

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Oh jeez. Well, you guys have fun in T2. This has been a really fun match-up and it’ll be unfortunate if that changes so sharply due to more transfers, but such is life. Good luck!

I must say that I have, for the past several weeks, been really pleased that CD and SBI have been mostly evenly matched in the face of first Maguuma and now SoS. Hopefully some of that will be retained if/when CD transfers cause you guys to drop to T5 and we get a replacement in the form of EBay (or maybe AR depending on how they do and many other things).

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

which guilds?

Honestly I always regretted my decision to leave CD but at the time with the information/guildies I had it was necessary. Anet forced our hand with leaving server transfers open for SUCH a long time. Every opponent server was getting reinforcements while CD got no love.

No matter where the new guilds go CD has always bounced back. It has been fun fighting people this week.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Waffler.1257

Everything is Anet’s fault if you look at it properly.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

I will still have fun no matter what tier we end up at, and I hardly ever saw any awe, esf or naga at US primetime so that wont make much of a difference. If anything we drop one tier and steamroll the other servers all the time

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: alemfi.5107

alemfi.5107

Having been in Naga as my primary WvW guild, and with plans to stick with CD, I was just wondering if any CD guilds with a primary emphasis on WvW are looking for more members? Small disclaimer, I generally only represent what I designate as my WvW guild when I’m in WvW. It’s a shame that this stuff happens whenever it’s a close match up. :\

When ground-targetted bone minion explosions become a thing, I will change this signature.- 2013
http://twitch.tv/alemfi/

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Vincent Von Demetri.1450

Vincent Von Demetri.1450

Really bummed to see [NAGA] leave. You guys were one of my favorite groups to play with. [pDyn] will keep holding it down on CD, glad to see so many new and fresh faces out there. Lots of cooperation, teamwork and fun. Couldn’t ask for more.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

EsF and Awe have been great opponents this match up. I can say that you guys definitely keep us on our toes by moving maps and hitting places where we don’t defend (our weakness!). It’s unfortunate that you guys are leaving CD but hope you guys have fun in T2! Great fighting you guys!

Rest of CD – I know how you feel, lots of people leaving blah blah but I still see a lot of CD guys that aren’t from those 3 guilds putting up a good fight and sometimes dominating us too. Don’t lose morale, keep up the fight!

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

This has been a very good weekly matchup. I have died many times and enjoyed many fine fights. My thief got blown up by an engineer last night and I laughed so loudly my dog hid under the bed!

I personally do not hold any ill feelings towards people moving servers seeking fun, or to those inbound allies or enemies arriving seeking fun, we are all just gamers.

See you all on the battlefields!

nb 2K/250K Dolyaks slain, I am on a roll!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Why did you post those? I Remember both LoD and RG. I fought both. We had more luck with LoD than we did with RG. Tier 1 was so much work.

Both were (skilled) aggressive groups of players. Both preferred group vs group combat. Both were lacking in siege defense. RG is one of those rare groups that mastered the WvW combat.

I remember the few times we cleared LoD. I was never party to clearing RG on the map.

Because I like how they play. And the music is nice

Also, I’ve been doing my best to teach the troops here to fight like that in LOD video.

Thers used to be a very big Philippino population on SBI called [PH] Philippine Heroes. Not sure if they ard still here.
There’s a few I recognise from other guilds that still wvw.

Come checkout www.stormbluffisle.com and ask.

Btw we’re also training in the style of the LoD legacy. Transfer and join us :p

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Pretty sure [Ph] is on FA now

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Any fellow Filipinos playing in SOS or SBI? I’ve always been wondering if there is a Filipino community elsewhere in this game. Because in CD I sometimes feel like I’m the only one. Haha.

[Ph] Philippine Heroes and and [Phi] War Tyrants are big Filipino guilds in Kaineng.

[RISE] Primordus Virtus are NA guild but with huge Filipino American population

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Lothar.8241

Lothar.8241

For those that rolled with us, you would understand that no one in Awe cares about the points. We take alot of pleasure in open field fights. Something that we have been working on for quite a while now.

We’re under no delusions, we’re not that good. We have ways to improve, and for us. Fighting top guilds gives us that chance. It was never about winning or bandwagoning. You’re all entitled to your opinion, but we just hope you guys will understand. CD was home to us for a long time and it’s not our wish to leave on bad terms.

Tarentine Fordragon & Drakebane, Lvl 80 Guardians.
Officer of Presence [Awe], Tarnished Coast

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Any fellow Filipinos playing in SOS or SBI? I’ve always been wondering if there is a Filipino community elsewhere in this game. Because in CD I sometimes feel like I’m the only one. Haha.

:3

This is an old video, but something I really like when I think about SBI.

And when I think about SOS I remember this video done by the brave russians (They’re probably the best at groundfighting) from EU when I was still in Seaferer and Redguard was in Piken Square. Haha

FA has a pretty good sized Filipino guild. [DPS]

I know KN has a few, blackgate has 1 I believe

Sorry about what TC did to t4 guys.

Zergers gonna zerg

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Insignia.6345

I will still have fun no matter what tier we end up at, and I hardly ever saw any awe, esf or naga at US primetime so that wont make much of a difference. If anything we drop one tier and steamroll the other servers all the time

Correct, TC needs oceanic presence their NA is solid or at least stable the 3 guilds you mentioned are oceanic guilds with very small <10 members on, during NA primetime. It really wont be that significant of a change for alot of the NA’ers. The only difference is there will be more to take back in the morning, which means more juicy wxp/karma. ;D

This is NOT some mass exodus so there should not be too much to worry about. Alot of people are looking at this the wrong way. Im assuming most people are from the NA times that post here (basing it off of guild tags i see on your signatures) i dont think you’ll see that much of a difference, by the time your home from school/work/what have you, the people you see transferring have logged for the day a while ago.

(edited by Insignia.6345)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

The big difference (that we also found coming down through T2 and T3) is that if your coverage ends up being pretty bad in certain areas, you find it much harder to hold on to upgraded structures. Eventually people just stop trying to upgrade everything that they really should and it gets limited to your third of EB and the top half of your own borderlands. :/

I’ve genuinely had a lot of fun fighting CD so far this week. I hope this isn’t going to drastically affect your performance, but if it does, that it isn’t a protracted drop to T5.

Sea of Sorrows

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Necro.6432

Correct, TC needs oceanic presence their NA is solid or at least stable the 3 guilds you mentioned are oceanic guilds with very small <10 members on, during NA primetime. It really wont be that significant of a change for alot of the NA’ers. The only difference is there will be more to take back in the morning, which means more juicy wxp/karma. ;D

This is NOT some mass exodus so there should not be too much to worry about. Alot of people are looking at this the wrong way. Im assuming most people are from the NA times that post here (basing it off of guild tags i see on your signatures) i dont think you’ll see that much of a difference, by the time your home from school/work/what have you, the people you see transferring have logged for the day a while ago.

HA, fun fact i was just scrambling around checking whats up with the scores earlyo n the morning ( oceanic time ) seeing that TC can hold 400+ in their oceanic time they indeed need help lol

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

For those that rolled with us, you would understand that no one in Awe cares about the points. We take alot of pleasure in open field fights. Something that we have been working on for quite a while now.

We’re under no delusions, we’re not that good. We have ways to improve, and for us. Fighting top guilds gives us that chance. It was never about winning or bandwagoning. You’re all entitled to your opinion, but we just hope you guys will understand. CD was home to us for a long time and it’s not our wish to leave on bad terms.

There’s no such thing as leaving on good terms. The best you can do is leave silently and never look back. Any attention seeking posts after departure will be considered flame baits and treated as provocation.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Waffler.1257

I think the guilds that left will be a good fit for tier 2. If they were stressing out that much about losing a lot of points when they weren’t playing because of our NA, then they probably take WvW a lot more seriously than most of CD. When they were here they logged in, wiped zergs, and capped towers. Now that they are on TC, they will log in, wipe zergs, and cap towers. Only difference is the number you see by your server name.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

I think the guilds that left will be a good fit for tier 2. If they were stressing out that much about losing a lot of points when they weren’t playing because of our NA, then they probably take WvW a lot more seriously than most of CD. When they were here they logged in, wiped zergs, and capped towers. Now that they are on TC, they will log in, wipe zergs, and cap towers. Only difference is the number you see by your server name.

That is true for at least one person —the first one-- the rest of them I’m not so sure. The more probable reason for the majority of them is simply herding, from what I was told anyhow. Some of the people who post here I’ve never even seen in WvW so….

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Insignia.6345

HA, fun fact i was just scrambling around checking whats up with the scores earlyo n the morning ( oceanic time ) seeing that TC can hold 400+ in their oceanic time they indeed need help lol

So 1 day, at 1 specific time, clearly we should totally halt the transfer.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Honestly, the best thing you can do is just leave. Don’t try to justify it. Just leave.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

So these guilds CD are losing don’t run in big numbers? Just checking cause someone posted in ther Tier 2 thread that TC is getting 500 members from CD, lol.

[Awe] spotted in TC already, guess they’re starting to move? According to a friend in CD these are the guilds that will transfer over.

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Just what I’ve been told.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Honestly, the best thing you can do is just leave. Don’t try to justify it. Just leave.

I’m still here, i’m still fighting for CD, i’m still commanding on my weeknights. I’m not going to get all sour here and just pout and refuse to wvw until i transfer.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

So these guilds CD are losing don’t run in big numbers? Just checking cause someone posted in ther Tier 2 thread that TC is getting 500 members from CD, lol.

[Awe] spotted in TC already, guess they’re starting to move? According to a friend in CD these are the guilds that will transfer over.

[NAGA] 150 or so

[EsF] 300-400

[Awe] at least 200

Just what I’ve been told.

So you check other server’s threads on how many we have? Like I mentioned on their thread we have around 10-25 daily in wvw, mix of wvw inclined + Pvers joining in for fun.

As for the rest, I figured trying to explain to the rest why we chose to leave was the right thing to do as we’ve been here since the start of the game and I felt it was at least polite to explain to those who have fought with us for so long. Unfortunately some view us as tools and some just want us to go away (both earlier during the matchup with YB and later on with Mag, and now after we decided to move). I see most of the complaints are from the NA side so I can’t say much as you guys dont know our situation, nor do i fully know yours. I just hope you guys understand and stop throwing around the hate. Eitherways, it was fun guys. And to SOS/SBI, well mainly SBI since we’ve been together for quite a bit, we had some fun fights with you guys, whenever we managed to find you! xD.

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: DoggyPaddler.3586

DoggyPaddler.3586

Great fights late last night. -Big kitten Guardian with an electric hammer [BSW]

Bermier/Thor Göd of Thunder [BSW]-SBI
(Substitute Commander/Loot collector/
Frontline pinyata/ Dancing partner)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

That’s a shame CD losing large WvW guilds. I feel your pain, and I know it’s not the first time. I think most SBI have enjoyed fighting CD more then any recent servers due to the fact we are pretty much balanced in population and skill. CD has also been very classy in the way they have conducted themselves in game and on the forums for the most part.

I hope you can hold on and stay in this tier. If you can’t for some reason and we do, I know SBI would welcome CD guilds to our server if any would like to avoid a slide to T5 and that play style. Some may prefer it. To me T4 seems to be just about right if we could just balance population coverage in all time zones. I don’t think anyone enjoys PvDoor.

Good Luck CD people! Hang on…or come join us if you want…you would be very welcome!

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

I love fighting SOS and SBI. Two of my favorite NA servers.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Great fights last night, if you were wondering why a small force was so doggedly trying to break a hole in CD Hills….. We have a guild member who needs one vista for his legendary completion wooooo!

See you again tonight if he did not get a path in after I had to sleep.

NB I have enjoyed fighting SBI/CD, lots of skills and classy opponents. Lets just keep bringing it!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: VoxShatterfall.5470

VoxShatterfall.5470

Talk about classy – they respect us alot more than even in T3 – Coming from SBI a server who fell much like us after major guilds left for SoR, they have the T1 experience but none of the attitude.

And CD folks are just cool. Kudos to thier commander of Aeon (I think it was Aeon or something like that) – thier organized zerg balls wiped my disorganized zergs many times a few nights ago on their paper water gate.

You folks make WvW fun again.

Commander Vox Shatterfall / Ward Zabach / Ifrit the Immolated
Angry Intent | Multiple Servers
WTB Razor Blade Free Candy!

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Necro.6432

Promised and delivered

Attachments:

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Necro.6432

A little extra

Attachments:

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Great match up! Very disappointed in the guilds leaving CD. I’m sure they have their reasons but t4 is a lot more fun than t2 so don’t expect a miraculous improvement in enjoyment.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Clifford.4913

Clifford.4913

I have been in CD for several months now and have run with each of the 3 outgoing guilds during Oceanic coverage and they were funtimes. I really appreciate their efforts to keep us competitive and have nothing but respect for you.

Therefore, news of having an exodus of all 3 major guilds at the same time to another server is really disappointing to say the least. While I do not mind having an occasional guild transferring to another server once in a while, having all 3 colluding to move at the same time is a massive blow and leaves the rest of us regular wvwers facing the prospect of a long adjustment period while being constantly swarmed by enemy zergs. I guess we can look forward to a long painful decline to T6 and maybe T7 soon if others follow suit.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Promised and delivered

what promise?

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: monkeypckl.8174

monkeypckl.8174

A friend and i had an awesome time dueling two SBI guys by SM castle right now. Warrior and a theft (us) vs a ranger and theft. Being a warrior i had trouble with the ranger because he was able to kite me around but i was bunker enough to take most of the beating. My friend the thief was the main dps dealer and he got the job done. It was extremely fun. Kudos to SBI

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

A message to Awe, will be sad to see you guys go for what it’s work i think our fights were great and i honestly don’t see why you guys are going. Both SoS and SBI are tier 1 veterens but hey enjoy you’re stay in TC.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Haha Rooster, those fights were indeed fun! There are many reasons but I think trying to explain myself would only incite more issues by the more vocal angry people.

On another note is there anyone in SOS interested in a GvG tonight(SEA timezone 7pm or something?) or a Guild V Group (doesn’t have to be all guildies!)

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Necro.6432

Promised and delivered

what promise?

that promise

Good game guys. We lost most of the things in cd bl. Kudos to SOS for taking it and for being persistent.

woo, you guys hold a grudge dam , but hey if thats wut it worth , we can take the 3 keeps in ur bl , and i can promise you that gonna happen soon lol , good match so far though

(edited by Necro.6432)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Promised and delivered

what promise?

that promise

Oh right on, couldn’t find a post about a promise, good job.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Salute guys. I hope you enjoyed our quagan train.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal